老友记 第六季 第十二集

FriendsS06E12

Part1

2019年8月20日 07:22 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 6 Episode 12: The one With the Joke.


老友记第6季第12集:笑话。

Ross: Hey. Check this out. you're not gonna believe this.
快看,你们一定不信。
Chandler: Yes, Ross, we know they have magazines with pictures of naked women in them.
是的,我们知道那里面有裸女的照片。
Rachel: Oh, don't tell him about the videos!
别告诉他还有出录影带!
Ross: I made up a joke and sent it in to Playboy. They printed it!
我编了一则笑话寄到花♥花♥公♥子,结果登出来了!
Phoebe: I didn't know Playboy prints jokes.
我不知道花♥花♥公♥子也登笑话。
Ross: Yeah, they print jokes, uh, interviews, hardhitting journalism. It's not just about the pictures.
他们有笑话、专访、爆炸性新闻,并非只有图片。
Monica: It didn't work on mom, it's not gonna work on us.
妈妈不吃这一套,我们也一样。
Ross: Oh oh here, check it out. It's it's the first one, too.
你们看,还是第一则。
Chandler: That is funny. It was also funny when I made it up.
真好笑,我编出来时也很好笑。
Ross: What?
什么?
Chandler: I made that joke up.
这则笑话是我编的。
Ross: Uh, oh oh, no you didn't. I did.
不是你,是我。
Chandler: Uh oh oh, yes, I did. I told it to Dan at work, and he said it was the funniest joke he'd ever heard.
是我,我说给丹听,他说这是他听过最好笑的笑话。
Ross: Hey, tell Dan, 'Thanks.' What?
帮我谢谢丹。怎样?
Rachel: I'm sorry, I was just reading the joke below it. Man, that one is funny.
抱歉,我在看下面那则笑话,那则很好笑。
Chandler: Monica, you you remember me tell you that joke, right?
莫妮卡,你记得我跟你说过那则笑话吧?
Monica: No.
不记得。
Chandler: Seriously?
真的不记得?
Monica: Well, you tell a lot jokes!
你的笑话一大堆!
Ross: Look, Chandler, it's my joke.
钱德,那是我的笑话。
Ross: But uh hey, if it makes you feel any better they don't print the name, so it doesn't really matter who gets credit, right?
不过如果告诉你他们没有印投稿人,也许你会好受些所以是谁的并不重要,对吧?
Chandler: Yeah, I guess.
大概吧。
Joey: Hey you guys.
你们好。
Chandler: Hey, Joey, Playboy printed my joke.
乔伊,花♥花♥公♥子登了我的笑话。
Ross: What? No no no, it's mine, it's my joke. You can call them, they'll tell you.
不,那是我的笑话。你打电♥话去问就知道。
Chandler: It's my joke.
那是我的笑话。
Ross: It's my joke.
是我的。
Joey: Whoa whoa whoa.
嘿嘿嘿。
Joey: Jokes? What? You guys know they have naked chicks in there, right?
笑话?什么?你们知道这上面有裸女吧?
Chandler: Dude, due, you've got to turn on Behind the Music. The band Heart is having a really tough time, and I think they may break up.
快,赶快转到“音乐内幕”红心合唱团状况百出,可能会解散。
Joey: Let's go watch it at your place.
我们去你家看。
Chandler: No no no, Monica's watching some cooking show. Come on, I don't wanna miss when there were skinny.
不行,莫妮卡在看烹饪节目,快点,我想看她们瘦的时候。
Joey: Hey hey Chandler, Chandler, you know what we should do? You and I should go out and get some new sunglasses.
钱德,你知道吗?我们应该去买♥新墨镜。
Chandler: What? No, I want to watch this. Did your cable go out?
什么?不!我要看电视。你的有线电视坏了?
Joey: No, no, that's VH1. Ok, I gotta tell you, the music these kids listen to today...It's like a lot of noise to me. I don't know...
不是,那是VH1(专门播放音乐录影带的电视台)。现在的小朋友听的音乐对我来说都只是噪音。
Chandler: Joey, why is your cable out?
乔伊,有线电视为什么没了?
Joey: I uh, oh! Because, uh, I haven't really paid the bill.
因为我没交费。
Chandler: If you need money, woluld you pleaseplease just let me loan you some money?
你若缺钱,拜托让我借给你好吗?
Joey: No, Chandler. Look, forget about it, ok? Look, I know things've been a little tight since Janine moved out. Oh, was she hot.
不要,你别再说了好吗,我知道吉宁走后,我有点吃紧,天哪,她可真辣。
Chandler: Whoa ho.
哇呜。
Joey: I know! But, looklook, I can handle it. All right? I can uh, listen to the radio, huh? And Ross gave me this great book.
就是啊!但是我可以应付,好吗?我可以听广播,罗斯也给了我一本很棒的书。
Chandler: Fine, you wanna see if the joke stealer will let us watch the show at his place?
要不要问那个笑话小偷,我们能不能去他家看电视?
Joey: Sure.
好啊。
Chandler: Paid your phone bill?
电♥话费有交吗?
Joey: Not so much.
没有。
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
Monica: Oh, it's only you.
原来是你。
Phoebe: Wh wh what're you doing?
你们在看什么?
Rachel: We are looking at a Playboy.
我们在看花♥花♥公♥子。
Phoebe: Oh, I wanna look too! . Yikes!
我也想看!好恶!
Monica: So do you think that these pictures Are, are they trying to tell a story?
这些照片是有故事性吗?
Rachel: Oh oh yeah, sure. I mean, like in the case of this young woman, she has lost her clothes, so, so she rides naked on the horse, she's crying out, 'Where are they, where are they?'
当然有,像这位年轻小姐她的衣服不见了,所以……她光溜溜的骑着马大喊 “我的衣服呢?”
Monica: Well, she's not gonna find them lying in the grass like that.
只是这样躺在草地上是找不到的。
Phoebe: Oh, yeah. Aw, remember the days when you used to go out to the barn, lift up your shirt, and bend over?
记不记得以前去谷仓,掀起衣服翘起屁♥股的日子?
Rachel and Monica: Yeah.
记得。
Rachel: You see, now, see now, I would date this girl. She's cute, she's outdoorsy, you know, and she knows how to build a fire. I mean, that's gotta come in handy.
不过我会约这个女生,她很可爱,很阳光。而且她会生火,可以派上用场。
Monica: Ok, I got a question. If you had to pick one of us to date, who would it be?
我有一个问题,如果要在我们当中挑女朋友,你们会挑谁?
Rachel: I don't know.
不知道。
Monica: Me neither.
我也不知道。
Phoebe: Rachel.
瑞秋。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: I don't know. Me neither.
不知道。我也不知道。
Joey: You know, you forget how many great songs Heart had.
HEART 乐队不知道有多少动人的歌。
Chandler: Yeah.
没错。
Ross: You know, Barracuda was the first song I learned to play on the keyboard.
“梭子鱼” 是我练键盘学的第一首歌。
Chandler: So, you heard it, you repeated it, so that must mean you wrote it.
你听过,弹过,所以那首歌是你写的啰?
Joey: Oh, you guys, with this joke. Well I gotta say, I know I cracked up, but I'm not even sure I got it.
你们怎么还争啊?老实说我有大笑,但是我看不太懂。
Ross: What, you didn't get it? The doctor is a monkey.
什么?你看不懂?那个医生是只猴子。
Chandler: And monkeys can't write out prescriptions. You are not allowed to laugh at my joke.
猴子没办法开处方。我的笑话不准你笑。
Ross: Your joke? Well, I think 'the Hef' would disagree, which is why he sent me a check for one hundred ah dollars.
你的笑话?海夫纳(花♥花♥公♥子创办人)可不同意,所以他寄了这张支票给我,一百美元。
Chandler: So, you stole my joke, and you stole my money.
你偷我的笑话,还偷我的钱。
Ross: You know, I was gonna stick it in the ATM, but now I think I'll show the sexy teller that I am a published writer.
我本来想直接存进自动柜员机的,现在我决定让那位性感银行女职员,知道我是个作家。
Chandler: Well, she is gonna know that you stole the joke.
她会知道你是偷来的。
Ross: Oh, what're you gonna do, follow me down there?
你想怎样,跟着我去吗?
Chandler: Yeah!
没错。
Ross: Well, I'm not gonna go now anyway.
反正我现在又不去。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Gunther: Here you go.
你的帐单。
Joey: Oh. Ah, Gunther, I can't pay for this right now 'cause uh I'm not working, so I've had to cut down on some luxuries like uh, paying for stuff.
甘瑟,我现在不能付我没工作,得节省不必要的开销像付帐之类的。
Gunther: Well, if you want, you can work here.
如果你愿意的话,你可以来这里工作。
Joey: Uh, I don't know. It's uh, it's just, see, I was a regular on a soap opera, you know? And, and to go from that to this, it is I just...And Plus you know, I'd have to wait on all my friends.
我不晓得……只是我演过连续剧,你知道的。从明星到服务生,我实在…而且还得招呼我的朋友。
Gunther: Ok, but the money's good, plus you get to stare at Rachel as much as you want.
好,但薪水很高,还可以随时看瑞秋看个够。
Joey: What? !
什么?!
Gunther: Flexible hours.
工作时间有弹性。
Joey: Maybe I could be a waiter. Could I use the phone?
也许可以喔,可以用电♥话吗?
Monica: She picked Rachel. I mean, she tried to back out of it, but it was obvious. She picked Rachel.
她选瑞秋她想改口。但是很明显,她选瑞秋。
Chandler: He he took my joke, he did he took it.
他偷了我的笑话,就这样偷了。
Monica: It's wrong. You know what else is wrong? Phoebe picking Rachel.
这样是不对的,还有什么是不对的?菲比选了瑞秋。
Chandler: You know who else picked Rachel? Ross, and you know what else Ross did? He stole my joke.
知道还有谁会选瑞秋吗?罗斯。知道罗斯还做了什么吗?他偷了我的笑话。
Chandler: You know what? I'm gonna have a joke journal. You know? And document the date and time of every single one of my jokes.
我要买♥一本笑话日志,记录我每次讲笑话的日期时间。
Monica: That's a good idea.
好主意。
Chandler: Eh!
额!
Monica: You know what's a bad idea?
你知道什么主意不好吗?
Chandler: Picking Rachel.
选择瑞秋。
Monica: That's right.
没错。
Monica: Did you hear something?
什么声音?
Chandler: Uh, maybe it's the sound of Ross climbing into my brain and stealing my thoughts.
也许是罗斯爬进我的脑袋,窃取我的思绪。
Monica: I think it's coming from the living room.
是客厅传来的。
Joey: I finished my book.
我的书看完了。
Monica: Hey, you guys.
你们好。
Phoebe and Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Oh, don't you guys look cute. You guys make such a cute couple.
你们好可爱。真是可爱的一对。
Rachel: Monica, what're you doing?
莫妮卡,你在干嘛?
Monica: Nothing, I'm just trying to recreate some of the fun that we had at my place the other day. Remember, when, when you picked Rachel over me? That was funny.
没什么,我只是想制♥造出前两天的乐趣。就是你选瑞秋,不选我那次?多好玩啊。
Phoebe: I guess it was kind of funny.
是蛮好玩的。
Monica: It wasn't funny at all!
一点也不好玩!
Monica: Why would you do that? Why, why didn't you pick me?
你为什么选她?为什么不选我?
Phoebe: Fine. The reason that I was leaning a little bit more toward Rachel than you is just, you know, you're...just...kinda high maintenance. Ok let's go to lunch!
好,我之所以比较倾向瑞秋是因为你…有点难搞,我们去吃饭吧!
Monica: That is completely untrue. You think I'm high maintenance? Ok, prove it. I want you to write out a list and we're gonna go through it point by point!
哪有这回事,你觉得我难搞?证明给我看,你列一张清单,我们逐条讨论。
Phoebe: No, you're right. You're easy going. You're just not as easy going as Rachel. You know, she's just more flexible and and mellow. That's all.
你说得对,你很好相处。你只是没有瑞秋那么好相处,她比较有弹性,比较圆融。
Rachel: Well you and people are different.
每个人都不一样。
Phoebe: Yeah, you know, Rachel...she'll do whatever you want. You know, you can just walk all over her.
你知道瑞秋,你让她做什么,她就做什么。你可以随便操纵她。
Rachel: What? Wait a minute. What what're you saying, that I'm a pushover? I'm not a pushover.
什么?等一下。你是说我是个软弱的人?我不是!
Phoebe: Oh, ok, you're not a pushover.
哦,好,对,你不是。
Rachel: Oh my...you think I'm a pushover. Well watch this, you know what? You're not invited to lunch.
噢,天呀!你竟然认为我是个软弱的人。好吧,听着,我们不带你去吃午饭。
Rachel: What do you think of that? I think that's pretty strong, that's what I think. Come on, Monica, let's go to lunch.
你觉得怎么样?我觉得够劲,我就是这么想的。快点,莫尼卡,我们去吃午饭。
Monica: You start working on that list.
把清单列出来。
Rachel: I cannot believe her.
她真让人难以置信。
Monica: I know. Where do you wanna go eat? Aww. Oh! I love that Japanese place.
就是啊,你想吃什么?我很喜欢那家日本料理。
Monica: Uck, I'm sick of Japanese. We're not going there.
我吃腻日本菜了,不要去那家。
Rachel: All right, wherever you wanna go is cool.
那你想去哪里,你决定吧。
Monica: All right.
好。
Ross: Oh, hey, Gunther, check this out.
甘瑟,你看。
Gunther: Yeah, that that Chandler cracks me up.
那个钱德真的很好笑。
Joey: Hey, Ross, listen uh, you want anything to drink, 'cause I'm heading up there.
罗斯,你要喝什么吗?我要去柜台。
Ross: Uh, yeah, I'll take a coffee. Thanks, man.
要,我要咖啡,谢了。
Joey: Sure.
不客气。
Joey: Coffee?
咖啡?
Rachel: No.
不要。
Joey: Coffee? 'Cause I'm going up there.
要咖啡吗?我要去柜台。
Monica: No, thank you.
不用了。
Joey: Ok. You guys need anything, 'cause I'm heading up there.
需要什么吗?我要去柜台。
Woman: I'd love an ice water.
我要一杯冰水。
Joey: You got it.
没问题。
Monica: Joey, what're you doing?
乔伊,你在干什么?
Joey: Just being friendly.
表示友善啊。
Rachel: Joey, honey, I don't think you're supposed to go back there.
乔伊,你不能去柜台后面。
Joey: Nah, nah, it's ok. Right, Gunther?
没关系啦,对吧,甘瑟?
Gunther: Don't wink at me. And put on your apron.
别跟我使眼色,把围裙穿上。
Joey: Ok, but I don't see you asking any other paying customers to put on aprons.
穿就穿,你怎么不叫其他客人穿围裙。
Monica: Joey, do you work here?
乔伊,你在这里打工吗?
Joey: No.
没有。
Customer: Waiter.
服务生。
Joey: Yeah?
什么事?
Monica: Joey, what's going on. Why, why didn't you tell us you work here?
乔伊,怎么回事?你为什么不告诉我们?
Joey: It's kind of embarrassing you know? I mean, I was an actor and now I'm a waiter. It's supposed to go in the other direction.
这件事蛮尴尬的,我之前是演员,现在是服务生,一般应该反过来才对。
Chandler: So is your apron. You're wearing it like a cape.
你的围裙也反穿成披风了。
Joey: I mean, the job's easy and the money's good, you know? I guess I'm gonna be hanging out here anyway.
这份工作很简单,薪水很高,反正我都在这混,干脆赚个钱。
Joey: I might as well get paid for it, right? Just, feel kind of weird serving you guys. You know?
只是要招呼你们感觉很怪。
Rachel: Joey, Come on, I did it and it was fine.
乔伊,我也做过,还好啊。
Ross: Yeah, why would it be weird? Hey, Joey, uh can I get some coffee?
对啊,怎么会怪?乔伊,帮我端个咖啡。
Joey: Ok, I guess that doesn't seem that weird.
确实没那么怪。
Ross: Seriously, I I asked you before, you still haven't gotten it.
我说真的,我点的咖啡还没来。
Joey: See, now it's weird again.
现在又变怪了。
Chandler: I think it’s great that you work here. You’re going to make a lot of money, and here’s your first tip: Don’t eat yellow snow. Ah ha ha, 2:15, coffeehouse.
你来这里工作是好事,你会赚大钱,给你一个忠告,不要学坏。2点15分,咖啡馆。
Rachel: Well, you know what? This is great. Finally, I have someone I can pass on my wisdom too.
太好了,总算有人能传承我的智慧。
Rachel: Let me tell you about a couple of things I learned while working at the coffeehouse.
告诉你几件我在这里学到的事。
Rachel: First of all, the customer is always right. A smile goes a long way. And if anyone is ever rude to you? Sneeze muffin.
首先,顾客永远是对的,微笑能让你无往不利,有人对你不客气就朝松饼打喷嚏。
Joey: Thanks, Rach. Look, you guys are just terrific. Y’ know? Now, how about clearing out of here so I can get some new customers. It’s all about turnover.
谢了,你们对我真好。可不可以清场,好让别的客人进来?有流动才有商机。
Ross: Joey, seriously, can I get my coffee?
乔伊,我要的咖啡呢。
Joey: Oh, I’m sorry, Ross. I’ll get it for you right now. And since I made you wait, I’ll toss in a free muffin.
抱歉,马上来。我送你一块松饼做补偿。
Rachel: Phoebe. We would like to talk to you for a second.
菲比,我们想跟你谈谈。
Phoebe: Okay.
好。
Monica: So, maybe I am a little high maintenance. And maybe Rachel is a little bit of a pushover. But you know what we decided you are?
或许我是有点难搞,或许瑞秋是有点没个性,但你知道你是什么吗?
Rachel: Yes, we are very sorry to tell you this, but you, Phoebe, are flaky.
很抱歉这么说,但是你,菲比,是个怪人。
Monica: Hah!
哈!
Phoebe: That true, I am flaky.
没错,我是很怪。
Rachel: So, what, you’re just, you’re just okay with being flaky?
所以你怪也无所谓?
Phoebe: Yeah, totally.
完全无所谓。
Monica: Well, then, I’m okay with being high maintenance.
那我难搞也无所谓。
Rachel: Yeah, and I am okay with being a pushover.
我没个性也无所谓。
Phoebe: That’s great. Good for you guys.
太好了,无所谓就好。
Monica: I am not high maintenance!
我才不难搞!
Rachel: I am not a pushover!
我才没有没个性!
Phoebe: Who said you were?
谁说你们是了?
Monica and Rachel: You did!
你啊!
Phoebe: Oh, I’m flaky. I’ll say anything.
我是怪人,专门乱说话。
Joey: Hey, Gunther. Can you uh, can you cover for me? I just got an audition.
甘瑟可不可以替我一下,我接到试镜通知。
Gunther: No, I’m leaving to get my hair dyed.
不行,我要去染头发。
Joey: Really? ! I like your natural color.
是吗?我喜欢你的自然色。
Joey: Come on man, it’s a great part. Look, check it out. I’m the lead guy’s best friend and I wait for him in this bar and save his seat. Listenlisten. ‘I’m sorry, that seat’s saved.’
拜托啦,这是个好角色我演男主角的好友,在酒吧帮他占位子,你听抱歉,这个位子有人。
Gunther: That’s the whole part?
就这样?
Joey: Okay, maybe he’s not his best friend, but …
或许不是他的好友,但是……
Gunther: Okay, I’ll see you in an hour.
1小时后见。
Joey: Oh, man, I could totally get that part. ‘I’m sorry, that seat is taken.’
上帝啊,我绝对能拿到那个角色“抱歉,这个位子有人。”
Patron: Oh, excuse me.
抱歉。
Joey: No, no, I didn’t mean you.
不,我不是说你。
Joey: But, you believed me, huh?
但你以为是真的吧?
Patron: I believed you were saving this seat for someone.
我以为你在帮别人占位。
Joey: So, you’d hire me, right?
所以你会雇用我啰?
Patron: For what?
用你干嘛?
Joey: Exactly! All right, everybody, listen up. The coffeehouse is going to be closed for about an hour.
就是说嘛……各位请注意,本店要暂停营业1小时。
Customers: Huh? What?
什么?
Joey: Yeah, it’s for the kids. To keep the kids off drugs. It’s a very important issue in this month’s Playboy. I’m sure you all read about it.
好帮助孩子们远离毒品,这是本期花♥花♥公♥子的重要报导,各位一定都看过。
Joey: Hey! Hey! Don't you wanna keep guns away from kids?
你不想让孩子们远离枪♥支吗?
Customer: You said "drugs."
你刚才说毒品。
Joey: It's a vicious cycle. Get out!
这是恶性循环,滚啦!
Joey: Go!
快点!
Ross: It's my joke.
那是我的笑话。
Chandler: It's my joke.
是我的。
Ross and Chandler: It's my joke.
是我的。
Ross: You know, I don't think we're gonna settle this.
我们再吵也吵不出结果。
Chandler: Let's have Monica decide.
让莫妮卡决定吧。
Ross: Yeah!
好。
Chandler: Yeah!
好。
Ross: Hey Mon.
嘿!莫妮卡。
Chandler: Mon, get out here!
莫妮卡,出来一下!
Ross: Monica!
莫妮卡!
Chandler: Ok, ok. You have to help us decide whose joke this is.
你来决定这个笑话是谁的。
Monica: Why do I have to decide?
为什么要我决定?
Chandler: Because you're the only one that can be fair.
因为你才能客观公正。
Ross: Yeah.
是!
Monica: I can't be fair. You're my boyfriend.
我不能,你是我的男朋友。
Ross: Yeah yeah, but I'm your brother. We're family. That's the most important thing in the world.
但我是你哥哥,我们是家人,世上最重要的就是亲情。
Chandler: Don't try to sway her. I'm your only chance to have a baby.
不要想左右她。只有我能让你生小孩。
Chandler: Ok, let's go.
我们开始吧!
Ross: All right, um, ok, we'll, we'll each tell you um, how we came up with the joke and then you decide which one of us is telling the truth me.
我们会说出这个笑话的由来。你再决定谁说的是实话…是我。
Monica: Chandler, you go first.
钱德,你先。
Chandler: Ok, I thought of the joke two months ago, at lunch with Steve.
好,我是2个月前,跟史提夫吃饭时想到的。
Monica: Oh, wait, is he the guy that I met at Christmas?
就是圣诞节遇见的那家伙吗?
Chandler: Can I finish my story? !
让我说完好吗?
Monica: Do you want me to pick you?
你要我选你吗?
Ross: See, I would never snap at you like that.
我绝对不会那样凶你。
Monica: Continue.
请继续。
Chandler: Ok. So Steve said he had to go to the doctor. And Steve's doctor's name is Doctor Muppy.
好的。史提夫说他去看医生,他的医生姓侯奇。
Chandler: So I said, 'Doctor Monkey?' And that is how the whole Doctor Monkey thing came up.
我说“猴子医生?” 所以才会有猴子医生这个笑话。
Ross: Are you kidding? Ok, look. I I study evolution. Remember, evolution? Monkey into man? Plus, I'm a doctor, and I had a monkey. I'm Doctor Monkey!
你开什么玩笑我是念进化论的,记得吧?进化。猴子进化成人?况且我是博士,我还养过猴子,我是猴子博士。
Chandler: I'm not arguing with that.
这点我不跟你争。
Monica: All right, I've heard enough. I've made my decision.
好,可以了,我决定好了。
Chandler: Okay, so what. .?
太好了,结果是什么?
Ross: Do tell.
快说。
Monica: You are both idiots. The joke is not funny, and it's offensive to women, and doctors, and monkeys!
你们两个都是白♥痴。那个笑话不但不好笑,还冒犯了女性,还有医生,还有猴子!
Monica: All right, you you shouldn't be arguing over who gets credit, you should be arguing over who gets blamed for inflicting this horrible joke upon the world!
你们不该争笑话是谁的,应该争是谁让这世界受这种罪。
Monica: Now let it go! The joke sucks!
别再争了,那个笑话烂透了!
Ross: It's your joke.
那是你的笑话。
Chandler: It's not.
才不是。
Monica: My God, Chandler, there you are.
钱德,你在这里。
Chandler: Hi, oh hi.
嗨,哦,嗨。
Monica: Hey, it's Phoebe and Rachel. Hey, why don't you tell them um, what you were telling me earlier about me not being high maintenance?
是菲比和瑞秋。你要不要告诉她们,你刚才说我并不难搞?
Chandler: Monica is a self sufficient, together lady. Being with her has been like being on a vacation.
莫妮卡是个自信沉着的女性,跟她在一起就像在度假。
Chandler: And what may be perceived as high maintenance is merely attention to details and generosity of spirit.
至于所谓的难搞,只是注重小细节和……心灵的慷慨。
Rachel: Wow, you know what? That is the best fake speech I think I've ever heard.
这真是我所听过最棒的假话。
Phoebe: Really? I've heard better.
真的?我听过更棒的。
Monica: Wait, wait, he came up with that himself. Tell them, Chandler.
等等,那是他自己说的,你告诉她们。
Chandler: I'm out of words. Should I just say the whole thing again?
我已经没词了,可以重复吗?
Monica: Look, I am not high maintenance. I am not. Chandler!
我一点也不难搞,一点也不,钱德!
Chandler: You're a little high maintenance.
你是有点难搞。
Monica: Ahhh! You, are on my list.
你上黑名单了。
Chandler: Sorry. But you're not, you're not easy going, but you're you're passionate, and that's good.
对不起,你并不好相处,但你很热情,这样很好。
Chandler: And when you get upset about the little things, I think that I'm pretty good, at making you feel better about that.
当你为小事不高兴时,我觉得我很能安抚你的。
Chandler: And that's good too. So, they can say that you're high maintenance, but it's ok, because I like...maintaining you.
那样也很好,所以她们说你难搞也行,因为我喜欢……搞定你。
Monica: I didn't even tell him to say that.
我没叫他说这些。
Monica: All right, you're off my list.
你从黑名单除名了。
Chandler: I'm off the list.
我除名了。
Monica: Phoebe, it's ok that you don't want me to be your girlfriend, because I have the best boyfriend.
菲比,你不找我当女朋友也没关系,因为我有最棒的男朋友。
Phoebe: You know, suddenly I find you very attractive.
我突然觉得你好迷人。
Chandler: Hey, buddy boy, how'd the audition go?
兄弟,试镜结果如何?
Joey: Oh, not good, no. I I didn't get the part, and uh, I lost my job here, so...
不好,我没拿到那个角色,这里的工作也没了,所以……
Phoebe: Wow! That is a bad audition.
好惨烈的试镜。
Rachel: How how did you lose your job here?
这里的工作为什么没了?
Joey: Well, I had the audition, but Gunther said I had to stay here and be in charge so he could go get his hair dyed. So, I went anyway, and then he fired me.
我要去试镜,但甘瑟叫我留下,他好去染头发。但我还是去了,他就炒我鱿鱼。
Rachel: He left work in the middle of the day to do a personal errand and left you in charge when you've been working here for two days?
他扔下工作去办私事,叫才来2天的你留下负责?
Rachel: That's not, that's not right.
这样不对吧。
Joey: Yeah, what're you gonna do?
但是能怎么办?
Rachel: Joey, you can’t let him get away with that. Well you know what, I'm not gonna let him get away with that.
乔伊,你不能就这么算了。
Rachel: I'm gonna say something to him No, I really shouldn't say anything No, I should say something to him.
我绝不放过他,我要去教训他不,我不该多事不,我要去教训他。
Rachel: Gunther, I want you to give Joey his job back. That is really not fair that you have to fire him...
甘瑟,让乔伊继续在这里打工。你这样解雇他一点也不……
Gunther: Ok.
好。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Gunther: He can have his job back.
他可以继续打工。
Rachel: That's right, he can have his job back. Glad we got that all straightened out. There you go, Joey, you got your job back.
没错,他可以继续打工,很高兴我们讲通了,好了,你可以继续打工了。
Joey: That's great. Thanks Rach.
太好了,谢谢你。
Rachel: Yeah, pretty nice, huh? Now who's a pushover?
不赖吧?谁没个性了?
Phoebe: Rach, you're in my seat.
你坐到我的位子了。
Rachel: I'm sorry.
抱歉。
Phoebe: Hey, I never got to hear who you guys would pick to be your girlfriend.
你们都没说会找谁当女朋友。
Monica: Aw, I'd pick you, Phoebe.
我选你。
Rachel: Oh, yeah. Definitely you, Pheebs.
没错,绝对是你。
Phoebe: Yeah, well, I kinda thought.
我也这么觉得。
Chandler: Hey.
绝不可能。
Rachel: Hey.
肯定选你。
Rachel: Oh, I have a question. If if if one of you had to pick one of the other two guys to go out with, who would you pick?
我有一个问题,如果要找另外两个人当男朋友,你们会找谁?
Ross: No way.
少来。
Joey: I’m not answering that.
我拒绝回答。
Chandler: Joey!
乔伊!
Chandler: No way. I'm not answering that.
我不会回答的。


《老友记》本章剧本下载