老友记 第六季 第十四集

FriendsS06E14

Part1

2019年8月20日 07:26 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 6 Episode 14: The one Where Chandler Can’t Cry.


老友记第6季第14集:钱德不会哭。

Joey: Oh, uh, hey Rach. I uh, I was just coming over here to uh…
瑞秋,我只是来……
Joey: Oh wait, I don't have to lie to you, you don't live here anymore. Uh, I'm eating their food. What're you doing?
我不必骗你,你搬走了我在吃他们的东西,你呢?
Rachel: Ross is on a date with my sister, they shut the drapes two and a half hours ago.
罗斯跟我妹约会,窗帘已经拉上2个半小时了。
Joey: Whoa, I didn't know we could date your sister!
哇,我不知道我们还能跟你妹妹约会喔!
Monica: Joey, we know you steal our food.
乔伊,我们知道你在偷东西吃。
Chandler: I'm good.
不用了。
Monica: Oh, are the drapes still closed honey?
窗帘还没拉开?
Rachel: Yeah. And you know who should've shut their drapes? It's the perverted old couple two doors over.
对,其实隔两户的变态老夫妇?才应该拉窗帘。
Chandler: Is that a swing? Rachel: Oh don't even ask!
那是秋千吗?不要问!
Chandler: Yuck!
好恶!
Joey: I can't believe Ross is going out with Rachel's sister! When Chandler made out with my sister I was mad at him for 10 years.
罗斯居然跟瑞秋的妹妹约会!钱德亲了我妹妹,我气了他10年。
Chandler: That was like 5 years ago.
那是5年前的事。
Joey: Yeah you got 5 years left!
对,还有5年!
Chandler: Joey...
乔伊……
Joey: You wanna make it 6? !
你想再加1年吗?
Rachel: Oh Ross, hey hi! How are ya? There you are!
罗斯,你好吗?你在这里!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Can I get a cup of coffee. So how was your big date last night?
一杯咖啡。昨晚的约会怎样啊?
Ross: Uhh, it was ok. Yeah, it was fun.
还不错,很开心。
Rachel: Yeah, fun? Great! So uh, so did you guys hit it off?
是吗?太好了!所以你们合得来吗?
Ross: I guess so.
应该吧。
Rachel: So uh, so did anything happen? Because rumor has it you guys shut the drapes!
所以你们有怎样吗?听说你们把窗帘拉上了!
Ross: No. No. Nothing happened. I shut the drapes to uh, show her slides of my favorite fossils.
不。不。我们没怎样。我是要放我最爱的化石幻灯片。
Rachel: Oh, slides. So. So really nothing happened.
幻灯片……所以看来你们真的没怎样。
Ross: Something could've happened. All right? Sheshe really dug my slides. Andand she was definitely giving me the vibe.
我们可以会怎样!她很喜欢我的幻灯。片而且她绝对有对我放电。
Rachel: Right. Was it the, ‘Please don't show me another picture of a trilobite vibe?’
是“别再给我看三叶虫照片” 的电吗?
Ross: I'm telling you, she was into me, ok? Hey, you remembered trilobite.
她喜欢我,好吗?你还记得三叶虫。
Ross: Anyway, if she, if she wasn't into me, why why would she ask me out again?
总之……要是她不喜欢我,为什么要再约我?
Rachel: She asked asked you out again?
她又约你了?
Ross: Yeah uh huh.
对。
Ross: Tomorrow night, Valentine's Day, the most romantic, day of the year. Who knows what could happen?
明天晚上,情人节 一年当中最浪漫的日子。谁晓得会怎样?
Ross: I might not be shutting my drapes to show her my slides, if you know what I mean.
到时我拉窗帘,或许不是要放幻灯片,你懂吧
Rachel: Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok! I got it! I got it! I got it! I can't! I can't! I can't! I cannot go with you and my sister thing.
好好好好好!我懂!我懂!我懂!我不能接受你跟我妹交往!我就是不能!那样太奇怪了。
Rachel: Ok? I just can't. It's just too weird, all right? I I imagine the two of you together and I just freak out.
好吗?一想到你们在一起我就捉狂!
Rachel: It freaks me out. I can't do it! I can't do it.
我会疯掉,我受不了!我受不了!
Ross: Ok! Ok! Ok! Yes, it's ok.
没事的!没事的!没事的!
Ross: It's ok. Hey, it's too weird for you, I won't see her again.
没事的如果你受不了,我就不再见她。
Rachel: Thank you. I...yeah.
谢谢你。我……好。
Ross: I mean after, tomorrow night.
我是说过了明晚之后。
Rachel: No no no! No no no! Please Ross, I can't! I can't do it! It's just gonna freak me out!
不不不,求求你!我受不了!我真的会捉狂!
Ross: Ok! Ok! Ooh hey hey hey! Ok! Ok!
好!好!我知道了!好!好!
Ross: Ok! I'll I'll tell her tonight, I can't see her anymore.
好,我今晚就告诉她,我不能再跟她见面。
Rachel: Ross, thanks.
谢谢。
Ross: You want me to call her right now?
你要我现在打给她吗?
Rachel: Oh no! No! No no no no!
不!不!不!不用……
Rachel: No, I mean, come on that's that's crazy I mean that's crazy. So what's what's going on with you? What is going on with you?
那样太夸张了怎样啊?你最近在干嘛?
Ross: Well umm, oh! I may be teaching another class this semester.
我这学期可能会再开一堂课。
Rachel: Yeah do it now, call her right now.
好,现在就打给她。
Monica: This is my favorite part.
我最喜欢这段了。
Phoebe: Me too.
我也是。
Joey: I don't know what you guys are so sad about. It all works out. E.T. stays with Elliott, and they get to hang out and be best friends, for like, forever.
你们难过什么?又不会有事。他会留在小男孩身边,他们会相亲相爱直到永远。
Chandler: Joey, you've seen this movie before. E.T. goes back home.
乔伊,你看过这部电影。ET回外太空去了。
Joey: What? Oh no I forgot.
什么?我忘了。
Phoebe: Oh you know what's sadder than this? Bambi. I cried for three days with that movie.
你们知道什么更催泪?“小鹿斑比”那部片让我哭了3天。
Phoebe: No wait, two! 'Cause on the third day my mother killed herself so I was partly crying for that.
不,是2天!第三天我妈自杀了,我也在为那件事而哭。
Chandler: Well see now, that I can see crying over, but Bambi, is a cartoon!
哭ET就算了,“小鹿斑比”是卡通耶!
Joey: You didn't cry when Bambi's mother died?
斑比的母亲死了你没哭?
Chandler: Yes it was very sad when the guy stopped drawing the deer!
动画师不再画母鹿!
Chandler: Look, if this movie's making you guys cry so much, let's just change the channel.
的确很可怜,你们哭成这样,干脆转台好吗!
Monica: Ok.
好。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Chandler: There.
好了。
Chandler: Joey, you're crying over a Doritos commercial.
乔伊,那是多力多滋的广告。
Joey: I was up for that part.
我有去试镜。
Monica: You know, Chandler, there's nothing wrong with crying! you you don't have to be so macho all the time.
钱德,哭没什么不对!你不必老是那么男子汉。
Chandler: I'm macho.
我哪有男子汉。
Monica: Yeah, you're right.
也对。
Monica: I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想什么。
Chandler: No, I guess I just never really cried. You know? I'm not a crying kinda guy.
反正我就是没哭过。我不是那种会哭的人。
Joey: Oh come on man there's gotta be something that gets you choked up! Like uh, uh oh, what if you saw a threelegged puppy?
你总会遇见令你鼻酸的事!像……如果你看到一只三脚小狗呢?
Chandler: I'd be sad sure, but I wouldn't cry.
我是会难过,但是不会哭。
Joey: Ok, what if the puppy said, ‘Help me Chandler. All the other puppies pick on me.’
要是那只小狗说,“钱德救救我。其他的狗狗都欺负我。”
Chandler: Cry? ! I just found a talking puppy, I'm rich!
哭?我发现一只会说话的狗,我发了!
Monica: Oh, I've got it! I have got pictures from your childhood. This will get you going good!
我知道了……你小时候的照片。你看了一定会哭!
Phoebe: All right, what's going on there?
那张是什么?
Chandler: Oh, that's Parent's Day, first grade. That's me with the, the janitor Martin.
那是一年级的家长日。我和校警马丁的合照。
Monica: Where were your parents?
你爸妈呢?
Chandler: Oh they don't wanna come!
他们不想去。
Phoebe: Oh Chandler!
哦,钱德!
Monica: Poor thing!
好可怜喔!
Phoebe: So that story doesn't make you cry?
这件事不会让你哭吗?
Chandler: No! Look, I don't cry! It's not a big deal! Ok? !
不会,我就是不会哭 这没什么,好吗?
Joey: No! It's not ok! It's not ok at all! You're dead inside!
不,不好,一点也不好。你的心是死的!
The Fan: Excuse me.
请问一下。
Phoebe: Yeah?
什么?
The Fan: Are you Phoebe Buffay?
你是菲比布菲吗?
Phoebe: Yeah.
是。
The Fan: Cancan I get your autograph, I'm your biggest fan.
你可以帮我签名吗?我最崇拜你了。
Phoebe: Oh you're my biggest fan? I've always wanted to meet you! Hi! Sure! Yeah!
你最崇拜我了?我一直想认识你!没问题!
The Fan: Wow! Wow, thanks a lot! I just wanna say, I think you're really talented.
谢谢你,我只想说,你真的很有天分。
Phoebe: You're just saying that because you're my biggest fan. Joey listen, take good care of that guy, ok? He's a fan. Bye!
你是因为崇拜我才这么说,乔伊,好好招呼那个人,他是个粉丝。再见!
Joey: So, you saw me on Days Of Our Lives huh? Want me to, want me to do a little Dr. Drake Remoray for ya?
你看过我演的“我们的日子”?要我来一段雷莫瑞医生吗?
The Fan: I have no idea what you're talking about. But I, butbut I just got Phoebe Buffay's autograph!
我不知道你在说什么,不过我刚拿到菲比布菲的签名。
Joey: Oh, you're Phoebe's fan!
你是菲比的粉丝。
The Fan: Oh yeah! I've seen all her movies.
没错,她的电影我都看过。
Joey: Movies?
电影?
The Fan: That was Phoebe Buffay, the porn star.
那是菲比布菲,色情明星。
Joey: I don't think so.
不是吧。
The Fan: No no, it was! She was in uh Sex Toy Story 2, Lawrence of a Labia, and I got her autograph! The guys at the comic book store aren't gonna believe this!
是,她演过“性玩具总动员2”(模仿《玩具总动员》)“阿拉比亚的劳伦斯”(模仿《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》)而我拿到她的签名!漫画店的人一定不会相信!
Joey: Gunther! Hey, don't let that guy in here anymore! He just said Phoebe is a porn star!
甘瑟,以后别让那个人进来,他说菲比是色情明星!
Gunther: Well, I wouldn't call her a star, but she's really good. You should check out Inspect Her Gadget.
说明星太夸张了,不过她真的很猛。你应该去看“检查她的加杰特”(模仿《神探加杰特》)。
Jill: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Jill: You'll never believe what just happened, Ross just totally blew me off and he didn't even tell me why!
说了你一定不信,罗斯刚刚回绝我,又没说原因!
Rachel: Ohhh, well. You know what honey? The best thing to do to get over a guy is to start dating someone else.
忘掉一个男人最好的办法,就是跟别人交往。
Rachel: Oh! There is this great guy you'll just love at work named Bob! He's a real up and comer in Human Resources.
我们公司有个鲍伯你一定喜欢,他是人力资源部的明日之星。
Jill: Maybe I talk too much, or maybe I should've been more, you know, aggressive sexually.
也许我太说得太多了,也许我应该在性方面更主动些。
Rachel: Oh no no no no no, no no no no, that would never have worked on Ross. But you know who that might work on? Bob in Human Resources.
不不不……不要,罗斯不吃那套,不过你知道谁可能会心动?人力资源部的鲍伯。
Jill: You know, thanks for trying to cheer me up, but I'm not gonna date some random guy from your work.
谢谢你,但我不要跟你的某个同事随便交往。
Rachel: Not random, Bob.
不是随便,是鲍伯。
Jill: It's probably because I'm not mature enough, or smart enough. Maybe he doesn't like the way I dress No that can't be it. It's really gotta be the smart thing. Oh, I'm so stupid! I'm just this like incredibly pretty stupid girl!
可能是因为我不够成熟,不够聪明或许他不喜欢我的打扮……不可能的,一定是我不够聪明我好笨。我是个美得冒泡的笨女人!
Rachel: No, honey, ok, ok, you wanna know why Ross canceled the date? Because I asked him to.
不是这样的亲爱的……好吧 你知道罗斯为何取消约会?是我要求的。
Jill: You asked him to?
你要求的?
Rachel: Hmmmm.
嗯哼。
Jill: Why? !
为什么?
Rachel: Because you are my sister and Ross and I have this huge history...
因为你是我妹妹,而罗斯和我有一大段渊源……
Jill: I don't understand, you wanna go out with Ross?
我不懂,你想跟罗斯交往吗?
Rachel: No.
不想。
Jill: You don't want him, but you don't want me to have him?
你不要他,又不要我拥有他?
Rachel: You know Bob in Human Resources...
人力资源部的鲍伯……
Jill: Ugh! I cannot believe you did this to me! You had me doubting how smart I was! You had me doubting my fashion sense!
你居然这样对我,你害我怀疑我的智商,你害我怀疑我的穿着品味!
Rachel: Look, this is not that big a deal! You just don't date Ross! There's a million other guys out there, you can...
我只是叫你不要跟罗斯约会,世上的男人那么多,你……
Jill: Hey! You have no right to tell me what to do.
你没有资格教我做事。
Rachel: I'm not telling you what to do! I am telling you what not to do!
我不是在教你做,我是在教你不要做!
Jill: Agh, why are you always so jealous of me?
你为什么老是这么嫉妒我?
Rachel: Agh, Jill this is not about me being jealous of you! This is about you being a brat! Wanting what you can't have!
不是我嫉妒你!是你任性,不能吃还想吃!
Jill: Can't have? ! Excuse me, the only thing I can't have is dairy!
不能吃?很抱歉,我不能吃的东西只有乳制品!
Rachel: All right, all right, well you just blew your chances at dating Bob!
好,你和鲍伯的事吹了!
Jill: Who? !
谁?!
Rachel: In Human Resources!
人力资源部的啦!
Rachel: I am jealous of her? ! I mean who does she think she is? ! Princess Caroline? !
我嫉妒她?她以为她是谁?卡罗琳公主(摩纳哥公主)吗?!
Monica: You're jealous of Princess Caroline?
你嫉妒卡罗琳公主?
Rachel: Do I have my own castle?
我有自己的城堡吗?
Ross: Hey! Uh, Phoebe's not here is she?
菲比不在吧?
Rachel: No.
不在。
Monica: Oh great! Did you get a movie?
真好,你们租了片子?
Joey: Uhhh, yeah. Yeah. But uh, I don't think it's the kind you're gonna like.
对,但是你们应该不会喜欢。
Chandler: You didn't get more movies that are gonna have us reaching for the tissues all night did you?
你该不会又租那种,会消耗面纸的片子吧?
Joey: Sort of...
可以这么说……
Monica: Guys, what's going on?
到底怎么了?
Joey: Uh...Phoebe's a porn star!
菲比是色情明星!
All: What? !Yeay! What are you talking about?
什么?是的。你们在说什么啊?
Chandler: Phoebe Buffay in Buffay: The Vampire Layer.
“菲比布菲之布菲与吸血鬼同眠”(模仿《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》)
Monica: That's Phoebe! Where did you get that?
天哪!这是菲比,你在哪里租的?
Joey: Well down at the adult video place on Bleecker.
布里克街的成人录影带店。
Ross: And and I, and I saw Joey was about to go in, so I ran in ahead of him to to surprise him and, and then I pretended I didn't know he was in there.
我看到乔伊正要进去,我就提前进去了,想给他个惊喜,然后我又假装不知道他也在。
Rachel: Wow! I mean, I just I can't, I can't believe this.
天哪,我真是不敢相信。
Rachel: You know, I mean you think you know someone even, even Phoebe who's always been somewhat of a question mark.
真是知人知面不知心,虽然菲比一直是个问号。
Monica: This is so bizarre. I guess it kinda makes sense though, you know she had such a terrible childhood.
好诡异喔。不过毕竟她的童年那么悲惨。
Chandler: Hey, I had a terrible childhood and I don't do porn.
我童年悲惨也没去拍a♥片。
Monica: Yes, but you are dead inside.
对,但是你的心死了。
Joey: All right well, I'd better take that back.
我还是拿去还吧。
Monica: Wh what, why?
为为为什么?
Joey: We can't watch that! I mean that's Phoebe!
我们不能看,那是菲比演的!
Monica: Yeah you're right, we can't we shouldn't watch this.
你说得对,我们不该看。
Rachel: Absolutely not.
没错。
Monica: You know maybe a little bit!
看一点好了!
Rachel: Probably just the first half.
前半段就好。
Joey: No! Hey no! This is wrong, you guys! Phoebe's our friend! Well, I'm not gonna watch it!
这样是不对的!菲比是我们的朋友我不要看!
Ross: Yeah! Good for you Joe!
没错,够义气!
Joey: Yeah.
没错!
Buffay: Ah, I thought I'd find you here, Nosferatu.
我就知道你在这里,纳斯佛拉吐。
The Vampire: Buffay, are you going to plunge your stake into my dark places?
布菲,你要把你的尖棍,深深插♥进我的体内吗?
Buffay: Actually, I was kind of hoping it would be the other way around.
其实我有点希望是你来插。
Monica: Hold on a second! What is that on her ankle?
等等,她的脚踝上是什么?
Chandler: Her ankle is what you're watching?
你在看她的脚踝?
Rachel: Well, it's hard to tell...Oh God, she would just stop moving.
很难看得出来……她能不能不要动了
Chandler: She's just doing her job!
她只是在工作!
Joey: You sick bastards!
你们这些变态!
Rachel: Oh, it's a tattoo! That's weird, Phoebe doesn't...Wait that's Ursula! That's not Phoebe that is Ursula!
是刺青,怪了,菲比没……是乌苏拉啦!那不是菲比,是乌苏拉!
Joey: Re! Re! Then I can watch that! Rewind it! Rewind it!
倒带倒带!我可以看了,快倒带!
Phoebe: Hey! Oh. What's up? Oh my God! What am I doing? !
你们在干嘛?天哪!我在干什么?!
Monica: Hey sweetie!
亲爱的!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Chicken Soup for the Soul?
“心灵鸡汤”?
Chandler: There's no back to this couch!
这张沙发背后是空的!
Monica: Why are you reading this? You hate this kind of stuff.
你看它干嘛?你讨厌这种书。
Chandler: Yeah I know, what if I figure I give it a shot you know?
我想试试看。
Chandler: Maymaybe one of those stories make me cry and then you wouldn't think I was you know, all dead inside.
也许有某个故事会让我哭,你就不会觉得我的心死了。
Monica: Oh that's so sweet! Chandler, I don't care if you can't cry, I love you.
你真有心!但你不会哭也无所谓,我爱你。
Chandler: Oh that makes me feel so warm in my hollow tin chest.
这话温暖了我空空如也的胸口(《绿野仙踪》中铁皮人的台词)。
Monica: Stop it!
别闹了!
Chandler: No, I mean, come on, seriously think about it, we get married, we're up at the altar and I'm like this.
你想嘛,哪天我们结婚了,来到神父面前,我却这样。
Monica: I won't care, because I know that you will be feeling it all in here.
我不在乎,因为我知道你内心会充满喜悦。
Chandler: Yeah?
是吗?
Monica: Yeah!
当然!
Monica: And if, and if we have a baby one day, and the doctor hands it to you in the delivery room and you don't cry, so what? ! And and and, and if we take him to college, we come home and, we see his empty room for the first time, and you got nothing, won't matter to me.
要是有一天我们生小孩,医生在产房把宝宝交给你,而你没有哭,那又怎样?要是我们送他去念大学,回家第一次看到他的空房而你却没反应……我也不在意。
Chandler: Ok, well I won't uh, worry about this anymore then.
好,那我就不那么担心了。
Monica: Yeah. Andand you know if I die, from a long illness.
要是我死了。
Monica: And you're writing out my eulogy and you open the desk drawer and you find a note from me that says, "I will always be with you," and you still can't shed one tiny tear, I know you'll be crying a river inside.
久病弃世,你在写哀悼词结果打开抽屉,看到我留了一张字条写道“我会永远与你同在”而你还是挤不出一滴眼泪,我会知道你的心早已泪流成河。
Chandler: Aww, I love you so...
我爱你……
Monica: What is wrong with you? !
你是怎么搞的?
Chandler: What? !
什么?
Monica: What? ! You can't shed a tear for your dead wife? ! Now, I left you a note from the beyond!
你居然无法为亡妻流一滴泪,我死后留了字条给你耶!
Chandler: So you didn't mean any of that? !
所以刚才都不是真心话?!
Monica: No, you robot!
废话,你这个机器人!
Ross: You damn kids! You ring my bell one more time, I swear to...Ohh, uh Jill. Umm, that that's just a little game I I play with the kids down the hall.
死小孩!再乱按电铃我就……吉儿 我在跟走廊那头的小朋友玩。
Ross: Umm, they've really taken a liking to me. Uhh what's what's what's the matter?
他们越来越喜欢我有什么事吗?
Jill: Rachel and I had a really big fight, can I come in? I I mean I know we're not supposed to see each other anymore and I'm ok with that, it's just that I don't know anybody in the city and I really need somebody to talk to about it.
瑞秋和我大吵一架,我可以进去吗?我知道我们不能再见面,我也可以接受,只是我人生地不熟,又很需要找个人谈一谈,
Ross: Aw, of course, what what happened?
好啊,怎么了?
Jill: I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想谈。
Ross: Ok, umm...
好……
Jill: But you know what might really cheer me up?
不过有件事会让我比较开心。
Ross: What?
什么事?
Jill: Seeing some more of your super cool slides.
再多看几张你的超酷幻灯片。
Ross: Wow! Really? !
真的吗?!
Jill: Totally, I love them!
绝对的,我爱死了!
Jill: And, maybe you could finish telling me about all the different kinds of sand.
你还可以继续讲解那几种不同的沙子。
Ross: Well, I'd love to! Here, o you you wait right here and I'll go get the projector and my notes!
没问题,你等一下,我去拿投影机和讲义!
Jill: Oh, great! Thanks Ross, you're such a good friend!
太好了,谢谢你,你真是个好朋友!
Rachel: Hey! Have you guys seen Jill? I can't find her anywhere.
你们有看到吉儿吗?我到处都找不到她。
Monica: No, I haven't.
没看到。
Rachel: Well, is Ross home? Maybe I'll just call him to see if he's actually seen her.
罗斯在家吗?我打去问他好了。
Ursula: Who is it?
哪一位?
Phoebe: It's Phoebe! Phoebe!
是菲比……菲比!
Ursula: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Oh God. So, so you're making porn movies.
天哪所以你在拍a♥片。
Ursula: No, I'm not.
我没有。
Man's Voice: Still rolling!
摄影机还在转!
Phoebe: You're making one right now!
你现在就在拍!
Another Man's Voice: Let's go, Phoebe!
菲比快点!
Phoebe: And and you're using my name!
而且还用我的名字!
Ursula: Yeah, can I help you with something?
对,有什么事吗?
Same Man's Voice: Phoebe, come on!
菲比,快点!
Phoebe: Look, I'm talking right now! You're you mean her.
我在跟别人说话……你是在叫她,噢。
Ursula: You know, twin stuff is always a real big seller.
双胞胎的题材一向很热卖。
Phoebe: What? !
什么?
Ursula: Yeah, I can talk them into giving you like, 30 dollars.
我可以帮你谈到30块钱。
Phoebe: No! No way! No! And stop using my name! And shame on you! And shame on all of you! You're disgusting! Especially you with that!
不要!想都别想!而且别再冒用我的名字!你真丢脸!你们都很丢脸,你们恶心死了!尤其是你,和你的那个!
Ross: Slides are almost ready.
幻灯片快好了。
Jill: Yeah. Ooh, I know what this is missing! Alcohol!
好。我知道还少了什么:酒!
Ross: Uh ok, well there's there's wine in the kitchen.
好,厨房有红酒。
Jill: Oh, great!
太好了!
Ross: Hello?
嗨?
Rachel: What is my sister doing there? ! And why are the drapes shut? !
我妹妹为什么在你家?窗帘为什么拉上了?
Ross: O ok, Rach calm calm down, ok? She she's really upset, we're just talking.
好,你别激动,她心情很差,我们只是在聊天。
Rachel: Ross! I think she is trying to make something happen with you to get back at me! `
罗斯,她想藉由跟你发♥生♥关♥系,来报复我。
Ross: Oh, so that's the only reason she could be here huh?
所以她来只是为了这个?
Ross: It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that that maybe I'm a good listener and I uh I put on uh, a great slide show!
会不会是因为我很善于倾听,放的幻灯片很好看!
Rachel: Ross, I am telling you she is using you to get back at me!
罗斯,是真的,她在利用你来报复我!
Ross: You know what? I think I can take care of myself, all right, I'll talk to you later. Goodbye.
我自己可以应付,回头再聊,再见。
Ross: ;Whoa! Uh, that that was your sister. Actually, she she thinks that you're just using me.
是你姐打来的,她觉得你在利用我。
Jill: So?
所以呢?
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: So, I just came from the company Ursula works for.
我刚去过乌苏拉的公司。
Joey: Oh no, not you too!
连你也做了!
Phoebe: No! No! I just went to pick up Phoebe Buffay's checks, there were a lot of 'em.
不,我是去领菲比布菲的支票,有很多张喔。
Joey: Nice!
漂亮!
Phoebe: Ummmm, and, I won't have to go back there anymore because I gave them my, correct address.
而且我不必再去了,因为我留了我的“正确”地址。
Joey: That's great, but isn't it gonna bother that people still think you're a porn star?
太好了,但别人还是会误会,你不会困扰吗?
Phoebe: Oh no! No! I I know how to handle it.
不会,我有办法。
Joey: You do?
是吗?
Phoebe: Yeah.
没错。
Phoebe: You're trying to figure out where you know me from? All right, I'll give you a hint. From porn! Ok?
想知道你在哪里见过我?给你一个提示:a片!好吗?
Phoebe: Yeah your pervert boyfriend watched me in a porno movie!
没错,你的变态男朋友在a片里看过我!
Phoebe: See?
看吧?
Joey: Aw yeah, yeah.
哇,不错,不错。
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: You uh, you may've been right about Jill.
你对吉儿的看法或许没错。
Rachel: Oh! I knew it! What happened?
我就知道!怎么了?
Ross: Umm, she kissed me.
她吻了我 什么?
Rachel: What? ! You kissed!
你们亲嘴了?
Chandler: Maybe we should give them some privacy.
也许我们应该回避一下。
Monica: Shhhh!
嘘!
Ross: Look, I uh, I tried not to kiss her, ok?
我尽量不去亲她。
Rachel: Well, it doesn't sound like it! I mean, it's pretty easy not to kiss someone, you just don't kiss them! See? Look at us, right now, not kissing!
听起来可不是,想不亲一个人的话,不要亲就对了,我们现在就没有亲嘴!
Ross: Let me finish, ok? She started kissing me and and I didn't stop it. I guess I I just wasn't thinking...
让我说完好吗?她过来亲我,我没有阻止我没有多想……
Rachel: Yeah that's right you weren't thinking! You know what? Let me give you something to think about!
是啊,没有多想!我来让你好好想一想!
Ross: Oh what what But then I started thinking and I stopped the kissing.
慢着,但是后来我一想就把她推开了。
Rachel: Oh, well thank you for taking your tongue out of my sister's mouth long enough to tell me that.
谢谢你把舌头从我妹的嘴里缩回来告诉我。
Ross: Look, I I realize if anything were to happen with me and Jill then nothing could ever happen with us!
我是想到如果我跟吉儿怎样,我们就再也不能怎样了!
Rachel: What? !
什么?!
Ross: No, I mean, look I don't know if anything is ever going to happen with us, again, ever.
我是说,我不知道我们还会不会怎样。
Ross: But I don't wanna know that it it never could. So I stopped it and she got mad and broke my projector.
但我不想断绝这个可能性,于是我喊停,然后……她气得摔坏我的投影机。
Rachel: Wow. I, I don't even know what to say. Thank you.
我都不知道该说什么了。谢谢你。
Ross: You're welcome.
不客气。
Monica: Oh my God! Are are you crying?
我的天哪,你在哭吗?
Chandler: I just don't see why those two can't work things out!
这两个人为何就是不能在一起!
Jill: All right, I'm leaving! 'Cause I'm not gonna spend one more day with someone who's out to sabotage my every move. That's you Rachel!
好,我要走了!我要远离某个一直害我的人,就是你,瑞秋!
Rachel: Yeah, I got that.
我知道。
Jill: You! I throw myself at you and you say no, how gay are you?
还有你,我投怀送抱你却不要,你真够同性恋的。
Ross: You take care Jill.
你自己保重。
Jill: Ok, I'm leaving. Don't worry about me, I'll make it on my own. Who knows how I'll get by, or even if I'll survive.
好,我要走了,别替我担心,我会自立自强就算我很茫然,不知该怎么活下去。
Rachel: Jill, you can uh, you can stop that now. I know you made up with daddy.
吉儿,别装了,我知道你跟爸和好了。
Jill: You do? How?
你怎么知道?
Rachel: Oh, just a wild guess, and uh, your limo just pulled up.
猜的,而且你的礼车到了。
Jill: Oh, yeah. Well sorry I didn't get to know you guys better.
我还来不及多认识你们。
Monica: Absolute shame.
真可惜。
Jill: Ok, see ya!
好,再见!
Rachel: Bye bye!
再见!
Monica: Bye.
再见。
Chandler: I I can't believe Jill's gone. I can't help it, I opened a gate.
吉儿居然走了。没办法,我一发不可收拾啊。


《老友记》本章剧本下载