老友记 第六季 第十九集

FriendsS06E19

Part1

2019年8月20日 11:21 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 6 Episode 19: The one With Joey’s Fridge.


老友记第6季第19集:乔伊的冰箱。

Joey: Well that thing is clearly in the way! All right. Ahha! Ahah! Damn fridge!
这个显然没用!好吧!死冰箱!
Rachel: Hey Joey, how you doing?
乔伊,你好吗?
Joey: Great! Roomie!
很好,室友!
Rachel: Huh, yeah I guess we are roommates now.
我们现在的确是室友!
Joey: Yeah! Well, now that you brought it up, uh, our fridge is broken. We have to get a new one. Now, I checked around and your half is $400. Thanks a lot.
没错,经你一提!我们的冰箱坏了,得买台新的我算过,你得出4百。感激不尽。
Rachel: I'm not paying for half of that! I'm only staying here until my apartment gets fixed.
我才不跟你分!我只住到我们那边整理好为止。
Joey: Look, Rach, my parents bought this fridge just after I was born, ok? Now, I have never had a problem with it. Then you show up and it breaks! What does that tell ya?
瑞秋,这台冰箱是我出生之后,我父母买的我用都没问题,你一来它就坏了,这意味着什么?
Rachel: That refrigerators don't live as long as people?
冰箱无法和人一样长寿?
Joey: All right, now, you know that the ATM will only lets you take out 300 at a time, so, I'll take a check for the other hundred.
好,你也知道自动提款机,一次只能提3百,剩下的1百我就收支票。
Rachel: You're joking right?
你在开玩笑吧?
Joey: Of course I'm joking! I don't take checks.
当然是开玩笑了,我不收支票。
Rachel: Thank God you're pretty.
幸好你很帅。
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
All: Hi! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Rachel: Hi! Do you guys know any cute guys?
你们有认识的帅哥吗?
Chandler: Well, of course I do! My good friend Joey over here.
当然有,就是我的好朋友乔伊。
Joey: Oh, I'm sorry. Thank you Chandler.
我忘了……谢谢你钱德。
Rachel: Anyway, uh, there's this big charity ball this weekend and Ralph Lauren bought a table, so I kinda have to go...
周末有大型慈善晚会,罗夫罗兰占了一桌,我也得去。
Monica: What's the charity?
为什么筹款?
Rachel: I don't know, something either trees or disease Ralph mumbles a lot.
不晓得,不是某种树,就是某种病……罗夫很会唠叨。
Monica: Does Ralph mumble when you're not paying attention?
罗夫都趁你不专心时唠叨吗?
Rachel: Yeah! It's weird. But the thing is I need to find a date.
对呀,好奇怪。总之我得找个男伴。
Phoebe: Well, what kind of guy are you looking for?
你想找什么样的人?
Rachel: Well, someone that has his own tux, or has the ability to rent a tux.
自己有晚礼服或租得起晚礼服。
Chandler: So he has to be a male who has at least $50.
所以身家起码要有50元。
Joey: Ooh! So close.
只差一点。
Ross: Hey everybody!
大家好!
All: Hi there!
嗨!
Ross: Hey uh, this is Elizabeth.
这是伊丽莎白。
Elizabeth: Oh hi!
你们好!
All: Hi!
嗨!
Elizabeth: I'm the student.
我就是那个学生。
Chandler: Isn't she cute? No!
真可爱……才怪!
Phoebe: You know, this is probably none of my business, but weren't you guys supposed to not be seen in public together?
也许我不该多嘴,但你们在一起不是不能被看到吗?
Elizabeth: Oh, we're not together.
我们没有在一起。
Ross: Oh no no no, we're just two people who happen to have run into each other here at the coffee house.
没有,我们只是两个在咖啡馆巧遇的人。
Phoebe: Oh, sly.
真奸诈。
Elizabeth: Well, I really wanted to meet you guys, but I have to run. I'll see you later?
我很想多认识你们,但是我得走了改天见?
All: Ok!
好!
Elizabeth: Bye Ross.
罗斯再见。
Ross: Bye.
再见。
Elizabeth: Oops! I did not mean to run into you like that sir.
老师,我不是故意撞到你的。
Ross: Oh that is quite all right ma'am.
没关系,女士。
Chandler: So, why is she leaving? Is it a school night and she has a lot of homework to do?
她为什么要走?刚放学功课一大堆?
Ross: Yes, her molecular epidemiologypaper is due tomorrow.
对,她明天要交分子流行病学报告。
Chandler: Oh, tell her good luck with that.
帮我祝她好运。
Ross: Anyone else? Huh? Bring them on!
还有吗?别客气!
Rachel: Oh! When's her birthday? !
她什么时候生日?
Ross: I don't know Rachel, why?
我不知道,怎么了?
Rachel: Well, you know it's just been so long since I've been to Chuck e Cheese.
我好久没去“小鸡奶酪”吃儿童快餐了。
Monica: Oh, I like Elizabeth.
我喜欢伊丽莎白。
Ross: Well thanks!
谢谢!
Monica: Yeah. In fact, I like her so much that you tell her I want my cookies early this year! You know, a box of Thin Mints and some Tag a Longs.
我真的很喜欢她,叫她今年早点送童子军饼干来,我要薄荷巧克力饼和巧克力派。
Joey: Hey hey come on you guys, give him a break. Ross, seriously, how's it going with her?
你们别闹他了,说真的,你们交往得怎样?
Ross: Well, actually it's been great. She's 20 so she's not looking for anything too serious, which is perfect for me right now.
非常好,她才20岁,还不想太认真,最适合现在的我。
Monica: Well that is great. And seriously, she seems very nice.
太好了,她真的好像很不错。
Ross: Thanks. I know you guys like to give me a hard time and all, but it really means a lot to me that you like her.
谢谢,我知道你们喜欢臭我,但我真的很希望你们能喜欢她。
Ross: Just knowing that you guys are…
只要知道你们……
Phoebe: Ok, I got a good one. Ok, umm, what is she? Like 12?
我想到一个很棒的。好,她是才12岁吗?
Monica: Chandler, do you think we talk about our relationship enough?
钱德,你觉得我们的沟通够吗。
Chandler: Yeah. Do we have any Fruit Roll Ups?
够,有水果卷吗?
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: Ok, I just thought of the perfect guy for Rachel to take to her thing.
我刚想到一个人,很适合当瑞秋的男伴。
Chandler: Oh that's so funny because we found someone too.
有意思,我们也找到人了。
Phoebe: Oh that's good, I guess she'll have a choice between my guy and your weirdo.
那好,她可以在我的人和你们的怪胎之中选一个。
Chandler: Why would our guy be a weirdo?
为什么我们的人是怪胎?
Phoebe:'Cause that's just your taste.
你们的品味就是那样。
Monica: Rachel is not going to pick your stupid guy.
瑞秋才不会选你的蠢人。
Phoebe: Oh yeah?
是吗?
Monica: Yeah!
没错!
Phoebe: My guy is a lawyer, who does volunteer work. And, he has one of these……
我这个是律师,还当义工,而且他有这个东西……
Chandler: A face ass?
脸屁♥股?
Phoebe: A chin dimple!
下巴窝啦!
Monica: Well, uh you know, our guy works with Chandler and he's really nice and smart and he's a great dresser!
我们这个是钱德的同事,人品好又聪明又会打扮!
Phoebe: Have you seen your guy's body?
你们看过他的身体吗?
Chandler: No, our guy is just a floating head.
没有,他只有一颗飘来飘去的头。
Phoebe: Well my guy is spectacular. Ok? He's a massage client and one time umm, when he was on the table, I looked at it. And I mean all of it.
我这个的身材很赞,他是我的客人,有一次他在按♥摩台上,就被我看光光了。
Monica: You're not supposed to look!
你不能偷看!
Phoebe: Oh yeah, like there are police for that!
警察又不会抓!
Chandler: Wait! You look? You you massaged me.
你会偷看?我被你按♥摩过。
Phoebe: I know.
没错。
Monica: All right fine, your guy may have a great body, but our guy is really funny.
好,你那个或许身材很好,但我们这个很风趣。
Phoebe: Oh, Chandler funny?
钱德式的风趣?
Monica: Our guy's a great dancer!
我们这个舞功高强。
Phoebe: My guy is well read.
我这个饱读诗书。
Chandler: Our guy has great hair.
我们这个发质很好。
Phoebe: My guy has great teeth!
我这个牙齿漂亮。
Chandler: Our guy smells incredible.
我们这个香得不得了。
Monica: Do you want our guy to be your guy?
你真这么迷恋他?
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Joey: Huh.
嗨。
Chandler: Well, you...you don't look good Joe.
你的脸色不太好。
Joey: The fridge broke. So I have to eat everything. Cold cuts, ice cream, limes Hey, what was in that brown jar?
冰箱坏了,我得把东西都吃掉。冷盘、冰淇淋、莱姆……咖啡色罐子里是什么?
Chandler: That's still in there? !
那个还在?!
Joey: Not anymore. So anyway, how do you wanna pay me?
现在不在了。总之你要怎么付钱给我?
Chandler: Is this a service you're providing me?
你要提供某种服务吗?
Joey: No! No! No! For my new fridge For our new fridge!
不是,是我要买冰箱……我们要买冰箱!
Chandler: Our new fridge? I don't live here anymore.
我们的新冰箱?我已经不住这里了。
Joey: So what? Look, ok, suppose we were a uh divorced couple.
那又怎样?听着,假设我们是离婚夫妻。
Chandler: Uhhuh.
嗯哼。
Joey: And I got custody of the kid, right? Now suppose the kidm, dies and and I gotta buy a new kid.
我取得孩子的监护权,结果孩子死了,我总得买个新孩子。
Chandler: Ok...
好……
Joey: Give me $400!
给我4百元!
Chandler: Thank God, you're pretty.
幸好你很帅。
Elizabeth: Professor Geller?
盖勒教授?
Ross: Oh, a student I don't know.
哦,是一名我不认识的学生。
Elizabeth: I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment?
能不能跟您谈一下?
Ross: Yes, of course, what what would this be regarding?
当然可以,是哪方面的事?
Elizabeth: Making out in your office.
在你的研究室亲热好。
Ross: Shh! Of of course, why don't we go inside?
我们进去再说!
Ross: Ohooh!
哦哦!
Elizabeth: What?
怎么了?
Ross: Doorknob! Doorknob!
门把!
Elizabeth: Oh! Sorry! Umm, I actually do need to talk to you.
抱歉我真的有事要讲。
Ross: Oh, ok. What what about?
好,什么事?
Elizabeth: Uh, spring vacation.
春假的事。
Ross: Spring vacation.
春假的事?
Elizabeth: Yeah, we have time off and a lot of people are going on trips...
对,学校没课,很多人要去旅行…
Professor Feesen: Professor Geller!
盖勒教授!
Ross: Yes, professor Feesen sen stenlger...I'll be with you in one moment. So, I will take one box of the Thin Mints.
是,菲森斯兰德教授……我马上就好。那我就买一盒薄荷巧克力饼。
Ross: You don't understand! Elizabeth was about to ask me to go on a trip with her! Is that taking it slow? ! Uh, I'm not ready for this! Ok? What what do I tell her?
你们不懂,伊丽莎白想找我跟她去旅行,这样叫慢慢来吗?我还没准备好,我该怎么说?
Chandler: Just tell her the truth! Tell her you're not ready.
实话实说,说你还没准备好。
Ross: I can do that. Oh oh, what if she gets upset?
可以试试,要是她不高兴呢?
Chandler: Then you distract her with a Barbie doll.
你就拿芭比娃娃逗她。
Joey: Or! You can just, you know…
或者,你也可以……
Ross: What the hell are you doing?
你干什么?
Joey: What the hell am I doing? You just broke my fridge!
我♥干什么?你弄坏我的冰箱!
Ross: What? ! What? How do you know, how do you know it's even broken? !
什么?你怎么知道它坏了?
Joey: Oh ho ho, you think I don't know what breaks my fridge? Excuse me! Well what do you know! Broken! That'll be $400!
它怎么坏的我会不知道吗?你等一下看吧,坏了请赔4百!
Chandler: Joey, I saw you push him!
乔伊,我看见你推他了。
Joey: You pushed him? !
是你推的?!
Ross: Joey, I did not break this! Ok? That is being broken for a while.
乔伊,我没把它弄坏,它已经坏了一阵子了。
Joey: All right, Chandler, remember I told you about our fridge?
我不是提过我们的冰箱的事?
Chandler: Uhhuh.
嗯哼。
Joey: I still haven't gotten a check for your half yet.
我还没拿到你该出的钱。
Ross: Do not give him any money!
不要给他钱!
Joey: I'm not talking to you! You broke my fridge!
你少插嘴,你撞坏我的冰箱!
Elizabeth: You wanted to see me, Professor Geller?
盖勒教授,你找我?
Ross: Yes. Yes! Please, come in.
是的,请进。
Elizabeth: Doorknob?
门把?
Ross: Yeah, it kinda grows on you.
对,你有点玩上瘾了
Ross: Actually, I wanted to finish talking to you about uh, spring vacation.
我想继续上次春假的话题。
Elizabeth: Oh, good.
好。
Ross: Look, I...Look, I'm having a great time with you, and I just don't want us to move too fast or, put too much pressure on us. So, I'm sorry I just don't think we should go away together yet. It's it's too soon.
听我说,我……我跟你在一起很开心,我不想进展得太快,或是给我们太多压力,所以很抱歉。我们还不能一起旅行,太快了。
Elizabeth: Um, Ross, I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to Florida for a couple weeks.
罗斯,你误会我的意思了,我只是想告诉你,我要去佛罗里达2星期。
Ross: No. I think you misunderstood what I was saying. What I meant was…
不,是你误会我的意思了,我的意思是……
Elizabeth: You are so adorable.
你好可爱。
Ross: That! Let's talk about that.
这个,我们来讨论这个。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey! How did it go with Elizabeth?
你跟伊丽莎白谈得怎样?
Ross: Huh? Oh oh, it was fine. Uh, it was just a misunderstanding. She didn't want me to go with her. She just wanted to let me know that she's going to Florida for spring vacation.
没事,只是一场误会。她没有要找我去,她只是要告诉我,她要去佛罗里达放春假。
Chandler: Wait a minute, she going for spring vacation or she going for spring break?
等等,她是去放春假,还是去春游?
Ross: What's what's the difference?
有什么差别?
Monica: Well, spring vacation you're doing nice things with your grandparents. Spring break you're doing frat guys.
春假是跟爷爷奶奶共享天伦,春游是跟兄弟会的人上床。
Ross: Hey, you know what? Not all spring breaks are like that.
并非每个人的春游都那样。
Phoebe: What did you do on yours?
你做了什么?
Ross: I went to Egypt with my dad.
我跟我爸去埃及。
Chandler: I can see it now, ‘Look dad, it's the Sphinx!’
我可以想像,“看呐爸爸,是狮身人面像!”
Ross: I think Elizabeth is a little more serious than, ‘Spring break!’ All right? I mean come on, she's taken my class!
伊丽莎白那么正经,不会去“春游”,好吗?她修了我的课!
Monica: And slept with the professor.
还跟教授上床。
Ross: I wanna call her.
我去打给她。
Rachel: Hey! You guys umm, I want you to meet Sebastian.
各位,这是赛巴斯钦。
Sebastian: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: We just uh, we just met at the newsstand. We both grabbed for the last Field & Stream. What? I read it.
我们刚刚在报摊认识,我们都买了《原野与河流》(著名的狩猎和钓鱼杂志)。怎么了,我一直在看啊。
Sebastian: Can I get you a cup of coffee?
你要咖啡吗?
Rachel: Oh yes! Thank you!
要,谢谢!
Phoebe: Rachel, what the hell is this? !
瑞秋,你这是什么意思?!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: You ask us to find you a guy and then you come traipsing in here with a guy of your own? !
你叫我们帮你找人,却自己带了个人来?!
Rachel: You found me a guy?
你们帮我找到人了?
Monica: Yes! We found you a really cute and funny guy from Chandler's work!
对,我们在钱德的公司相中一个可爱风趣的人!
Phoebe: Yeah and I I found you one too, who is not a weirdo.
我也找了一个不是怪胎的人。
Rachel: Well, you know what though you guys? I really appreciate that but I think I'm just gonna take Sebastian to the charity.
你们知道吗?真是谢谢你们,不过我带赛巴斯钦去就好了。
Chandler: Are you sure? ! Because our guy smells incredible!
你确定?我们这个很香喔!
Monica: Uh, would you stop with it that already? !
别再提那个了好吗?!
Sebastian: Here you go.
你的咖啡。
Rachel: Oh, thank you.
谢谢。
Phoebe: So, Sebastian, do you do any volunteer work?
赛巴斯钦,你有在当义工吗?
Sebastian: Uh, no, not really. Why?
没有,怎么了?
Phoebe: No reason, it's just I know a single guy who does care about other people.
没事,我只是认识一个关心别人的单身汉。
Chandler: Are you funny?
你风趣吗?
Sebastian:'Scuse me?
什么?
Rachel: What're you guys doing?
你们在干什么?
Chandler: Are you funny? Tell us a joke!
你风趣吗?讲个笑话来听!
Sebastian: Look, I just wanted to have coffee with Rachel.
我只是想和瑞秋喝杯咖啡。
Phoebe: Yeah. Well, so do a lot of people.
很多人都想。
Sebastian: Actually, I uh, I gotta get going. Give me a call sometime.
说实话我该走了,有空打电话给我。
Rachel: Oh, but you know, you didn't give me your phone number.
但是……你没给我电话号码。
Sebastian: Ok! See you later!
好,那就改天见!
Chandler: Turns out he is kinda funny.
原来他蛮风趣的。
Rachel: I cannot believe you guys! He was really nice and he just left because of you!
你们太过份了!他人很好,却被你们赶走了!
Chandler: Yeah, but Sebastian? What is that? A cat's name?
赛巴斯钦耶?那是猫的名字吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, you know what I noticed Rachel? He scares easy. You know, Is that the kind of guy you wanna take to a ball? "Hey Sebastian, would you like to dance?" "Uhh, ok I gotta go!"
你知道我发现什么?他很容易被吓到。你想带这种人参加舞会吗?“赛巴斯钦,要不要跳舞?”“好,我得走了!”
Monica: All right guys stop it. Rachel, we're very sorry that is a very insensitive thing for us to do.
别再说了。瑞秋,对不起,我们太过份了。
Monica: And, you know what? Let us make it up to you, we have two really great guys for you.
这样吧,让我们补偿你,我们有两个好男人让你挑。
Phoebe: Yeah! What've you got to lose? You know you might even end up with someone really special if you pick my guy.
对啊,你有什么损失?搞不好会认识让你心动的人,如果你选我这边的话。
Rachel: All right.
好吧。
Chandler: Ok, so you will meet our guys?
你愿意见我们找的人?
Rachel: Yes, I'll meet 'em.
我愿意。
Chandler: Ok now it doesn't matter which one you choose, you know?
你要选谁都行。
Chandler: It's completely up to you. Our guy is perfect, or you can go out with the guy that Phoebe deemed not good enough to go out with herself.
由你自己决定。我们这个很完美,或者你也可以选那个菲比自己看不上眼的人。
Joey: Phoebe! There you are! Ok, you broke my fridge; ,you owe me 400 bucks!
菲比,你在这里!你弄坏我的冰箱,欠我4百!
Phoebe: Ok, sure!
好吧。
Joey: Really? !
真的?
Phoebe: Ooh, technically you owe me $600 for sending out happy thoughts on your last ten auditions.
技术上来说你欠我6百,作为我给你前十次试镜出点子的报酬。
Joey: Call it even?
那就扯平了?
Phoebe: Ok.
好吧。
Chandler: Well there you are! So what did Elizabeth say?
回来了,伊丽莎白怎么说?
Ross: Well, it turns out that she is going to Daytona for spring break woohoo. That means, that means wet T shirt contests, guys doing shots off girl's bodies, waking up next to people you don't even know...
她真的是要去德通纳春游,也就是有湿T恤美女选拔赛,男生朝女生身上扔水球,在陌生人身边醒来……
Joey: Man, she is gonna have a great time! Is is she staying at the Hotel Corona?
她会玩得很爽!她要住可乐娜饭店吗?
Chandler: You know the hotels?
你熟悉那里的饭店?
Joey: Sure! I was there! Spring Break '81! Woohoo!
当然,我参加过81年春游!
Monica: In 1981 you were 13!
81年你才13岁!
Joey: So what? I drove down, sold T shirts, had a blast. And you know who knows how to party? Drunk college chicks.
那又怎样?我开车去卖T恤,玩得好开心。你们知道谁最会疯?酒醉的大学女生。
Ross: Ok, she can't go.
好,她不准去。
Phoebe: Ross, you can't tell her not to go. You just started dating.
罗斯,你不能叫她不要去,你们才交往没多久。
Ross: Then what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办?
Phoebe: Nothing, you just have to be cool with it.
不怎么办,你只能接受。
Ross: Well what if she goes down and and sleeps with a bunch of guys?
要是她跑去跟一堆人上床呢?
Chandler: Well, maybe you don't marry this one.
那这次你就别娶她。
Rachel: I'm sorry, this is very serious. It is. And you know what, Ross? Here, you like her, she likes you, everything's gonna be fine.
对不起,这是很严肃的事。你知道吗?你喜欢她,她也喜欢你,不会有事的。
Ross: You're right. I'm probably just overreacting. So if she is staying at this party hotel on the beach with a huge pool and free drinks with every meal.
你说得对,我反应过度了。她要住在滨海饭店,有大游泳池,每顿都有免♥费的饮料。
Joey: Well, if she's got enough money for that, she can certainly pay for the fridge she broke.
她既然这么有钱,一定能赔偿她弄坏的冰箱。
Ross: I'm so glad you're going on this trip!
你能去旅行真是好事。
Elizabeth: Yeah! I've been working so hard this semester. I really need to go crazy you know, blow off some steam.
就是啊,我这学期那么用功。很需要疯狂一下,缓解压力。
Ross: Sure. Sure. Look I don't, I don't know if your plans are finalized yet, but umm, hey I I know another great way to blow off steam.
当然。我不知道你的计划定了没,还有一个办法可以缓解压力。
Elizabeth: What?
什么办法?
Ross: Are you into crafts at all?
你喜欢做手工艺吗?
Elizabeth: Ross, are you ok?
罗斯,你还好吗?
Ross: Well, yeah, of cour of course I'm ok. What? I'm just being uh supportive. Supportive of you and this whole trip, and what what is uh, what's this?
我当然很好,我只是在表示支持,支持你和这次旅行,还有这是什么?
Elizabeth: It's a bathing suit?
那是泳衣。
Ross: to wear in front of people?
你要穿它去见人?
Elizabeth: Is that supportive?
这样叫支持吗?
Ross: Is this? !
这样是吗?
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Good good good good.
太好了。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: We're really glad you decided to meet our guy.
很高兴你答应见我们找的人。
Rachel: Oh…
噢……
Monica: You're gonna like him so much. So umm, when do you wanna meet him?
你一定会很喜欢他。你要什么时候见他?
Rachel: I don't know. I know that I don't work late tomorrow night.
不晓得。我知道我明天不用加班。
Chandler: tomorrow night is good. tomorrow night is good, but uh, you know what? Why put off something till tomorrow that you can do right now? Eldad come here!
明晚不错。明晚不错。不过现在能做的事,为什么要拖到明天?艾达,过来。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: Eldad, this is Rachel.
艾达,这位是瑞秋。
Eldad: How are you?
你好吗?
Rachel: Well well a little blindsided but you know good.
有点措手不及,不过我很好。
Chandler: Eldad, sit down. Move over! Move over now! There you go! There you are!
艾达,坐……你坐过去!这就对了!
Monica: Ok! Ok! We can take a hint! What're you doing here? !
好,我们知道了!你来干什么?!
Phoebe: This is Patrick.
这位是派屈克。
Patrick: Hi.
嘿!
Chandler: Hi. Ok, you're too late ok? Because she's already with our guy.
嘿。你来晚了。她跟我们那个在一起了。
Phoebe: Oh my God, you're right! I am too late, they're sitting on the couch and talking! Rachel?
天哪,我是来晚了!他们正坐在沙发上聊天!瑞秋,怎样?
Rachel: Yeah?
什么?
Phoebe: This is Patrick.
这是派屈克。
Rachel: Oh, hi.
噢,你好。
Patrick: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Yeah, this is the guy I was telling you about.
他就是我说的那个人。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: Yeah. And believe me, this suit does not do justice to what's underneath it.
相信我,这套西装太委屈底下的身材了。
Rachel: Oh ok, but Pheebs?
好,但是菲比。
Phoebe: Yeah?
怎样?
Rachel: I'm just sort of in the middle of something.
我现在有点事。
Phoebe: Oh! Ok! Yeah, that's ok. Have a seat.
好,没关系,你坐。
Monica: You can't do that!
你不能这样!
Eldad: Maybe I should go.
我走好了。
Monica: Sit down! We're winning!
坐下,我们占上风!
Rachel: Ok, you know what? Maybe I should go!
也许我才应该走。
All: No no no no! Have a seat! You have a seat!
不要!!坐下!!
Monica: Rachel! Rachel! You haven't touched Eldad's hair!
瑞秋,你还没摸过艾达的头发!
Chandler: It is the softest hair! touch it!
超柔顺的,你摸摸看。
Rachel: Oh! Yeah, I'm good.
不必了。
Phoebe: Rachel? Patrick is really rich. Give her some money.
瑞秋,派屈克很有钱。拿钱给她。
Patrick: You know what Phoebe? This isn't really worth the free massage.
这个免♥费♥按♥摩的代价太高了。
Monica: That's right Patrick, byebye!
没错,派屈克,再见!
Chandler: Eldad is much more cooperative! And he can dance! You dance for Rachel!
艾达配合多了,而且很会跳舞!你跳舞给瑞秋看!
Rachel: No no no! Don't dance for me please. Don't dance. What is the matter with you guys?
不,拜托不要。你们是怎么搞的?
Phoebe: Yeah, ok, let's talk it out.
没错,大家来说清楚。
Rachel: I...Am I the only one that this is embarrassing for?
我……只有我觉得尴尬吗?
Eldad: I'm a little embarrassed.
我也有点尴尬。
Rachel: I'll tell you who should be embarrassed! It's you guys! Come on! This is ridiculous! Thank you very much, but I do not need you to get me a date!
该尴尬的是你们,这实在是太不可理喻了。很谢谢你们,但我不需要你们帮我找人。
Phoebe: Then why did she ask us to...
那你为什么叫我们……
Rachel: I am still talking! !
我还没说完!!
Rachel: And then you chase away the one guy that I actually liked! I mean, no offense to you guys. Really! I mean congratulations on all the cash, andand you know you really Wow, you do have very soft hair. But I would much rather go to the ball all by myself than go through anymore of this! Goodbye! Now do you use some sort of special conditioner on that hair? !
你们还把我真正喜欢的人赶走!我没有冒犯的意思,真的!恭喜你有那么多现金,还有你……你的头发真的很柔顺。但我宁可自己参加晚会,也不要再受这种气,再见!你有用什么特别的润发乳吗?
Eldad: Yes, Papaya Extract.
有,木瓜粹取液。
Rachel: Thank you!
谢谢!
Ross: So, uh, have a great time down there.
好好去玩吧。
Elizabeth: I will.
我会的。
Ross: Yeah. And did you, did you pack that bathing suit?
你有带那套泳衣吗?
Elizabeth: Yeah.
有。
Ross: It was pretty funny when I, when I hid it for a while, huh?
我刚才把它藏起来,实在蛮好笑的。
Ross: Anyway, umm, I I am worried about that bathing suit, not because it's revealing which I'm fine with, no I'm concerned about your health, um, sun exposure.
总之……我不是担心那套泳装太曝露,这一点我不在意,我是关心你的健康,怕你晒到。
Elizabeth: Oh, don't worry, I have plenty of sun block, it's SPF30.
放心,我带了一大堆防晒油,防晒系数30。
Ross: Well, if what's in the bottle is actually 30.
如果真的有30就好了。
Ross: I mean sometimes you get 30, sometimes it's it's 4, and I swear to God more often than not it's just milk.
有时候是30,有时候只有4,我发誓有很多都只是牛奶。
Elizabeth: Ross, it's gonna be ok. I'm not going down there to hook up with a bunch of guys. I really like you. I like how things are going between us.
罗斯,你放心,我不是要去跟一堆男生鬼混。我很喜欢你。我喜欢我们的关系。
Ross: Really?
真的?
Elizabeth: Yeah! I'm just going down there to relax and hang out with my friends.
对,我只是跟朋友们去玩一玩。
Ross: Ok. Cool.
好吧。
Elizabeth: Oh hey! Here they are!
他们来了!
Guy: Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白!
Ross: Call me! .
打电话给我。
Phoebe: Rachel, we're sorry for pushing those guys on you.
瑞秋,抱歉把那些人硬塞给你。
Rachel: Oh, that's all right! I ended up having a really good time. You know, the charity was a big success and they raised a lot of money and awareness.
没关系,结果我玩得很开心。晚会很成功,筹到很多款,引起很多重视。
Chandler: So what was it for anyway?
它是为什么筹款?
Rachel: I wanna say a disease.
我很想说是一种疾病。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
All: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: I just got this really weird message from Ross. He said turn on MTV.
罗斯留了奇怪的留言,叫我们看MTV台。
Rachel: Huh. All right.
哦,好吧。
Phoebe: Oh my God, look! That's Elizabeth!
看,是伊丽莎白!
Rachel: Oh, oh Professor Geller.
盖勒教授。
Joey: Ahh, to be 13 again…
重温13岁的旧梦啊……


《老友记》本章剧本下载