老友记 第六季 第二十集
FriendsS06E20
Part1
2019年8月20日 11:22


Friends Season 6 Episode 20: The one With Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.


老友记第6季第20集:麦克和奇思。

Joey: We got 3 minutes till the reactor blows. We're never gonna make it!
反应炉3分钟后就要爆炸。我们逃不掉了!
Phoebe: You've gotta get out of here! Save yourself!
你得赶快逃命!
Joey: No! I won't leave you!
不行,我不会扔下你!
Phoebe: Don't worry about me, I'm a robot! I'm just a machine!
别管我我是机器人,我只是一台机器!
Joey: No you're not! Not to me!
对我来说不是!
Phoebe: Oh my God.
天哪。
Joey: What?
怎样?
Phoebe: I am extremely talented!
我太有才华了!
Joey: Yeah, you're great! Ok, let's take it from...
你确实很棒好,我们从……
Phoebe: No, I mean I was really acting my ass off.
不是,我真的超会演的。
Joey: Yeah, I thought I was pretty good too.
我觉得我也很不错。
Phoebe: Oh yeah, you're solid. Yeah, you're just no, me.
你是很不错,只不过不是我。
Joey: You know what? I think that's enough for now. Yeah. I don't wanna be over rehearsed.
我看就先这样。我不想排练过头。
Phoebe: Fine! I'll do it without you! I don't need you or anybody else! I'm gonna make it on my own! You'll see! You'll all see!
没关系,我自己演!我不需要你或任何人!我会靠我自己成功等着瞧,都给我等着瞧!
Chandler: So uh, what's this thing you're auditioning for?
你要去试什么镜?
Joey: Oh, it's a new TV show. Yeah. I'm up for the part of Mac, Mac Macaveli or "Mac." Yeah, I'm a detective and I solve crimes with the help of my robot partner. He's a, he's a Computerized Humanoid Electronically Enhanced Secret Enforcer or or "C.H.E.E.S.E."
是一部新剧集我的角色叫麦克麦可维利,也叫麦克。我是个侦探和我的机器人拍档,一起打击犯罪。他是人性化电脑电子秘密杀手,简称吉事。
Rachel: So Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.
麦克与吉事。
Joey: That's the title! Yeah! You know they really lucked out that the initials spell cheese.
那就是剧名幸好缩写,刚好是吉事。
Chandler: That is lucky.
真是幸好。
Rachel: Huh. Wait. So, Joey, if you get this, you're gonna be like the star of your own TV show! I mean you'll be like the Big Cheese! Or the Big Mac. Hey! You love those!
要是你拿到这个角色就,有你自己的剧集了,你就会被称为大吉事(汉堡)!或是大麦克(麦香堡)!都是你的最爱!
Joey: Well, don't get your hopes up, because probably not gonna happen.
别抱太大期望,应该没那么好。
Chandler: Now now, why would you say that Joseph?
你为什么要这么说?
Joey: I mean, come on, you guys! My own TV show? I just, I don't know if I'm good enough.
拜托,我主演的影集耶?我都不知道我配不配。
Phoebe: I am.
我配。
Rachel: Joey, what're you talking about? You're a terrific actor.
乔伊,你在说什么?你是个很棒的演员。
Joey: You really think so?
真的吗?
Rachel: Ugh, how can you even ask that question? !
你怎么能这么问?!
Chandler: Whoa, she's pretty.
她真漂亮。
Joey: Yeah, and oh she's really nice, too. She taught me all about, you know, how to work with the cameras, and smell the fart acting.
对,人也很好,她教我怎么面对镜头和闻屁演技法。
Rachel: I'm sorry, what?
什么?
Monica: What?
什么?
Ross: Excuse me?
什么?
Joey: It's like, you got so many lines to learn so fast, that sometimes you need a minute to remember your next one. So while you're thinking of it, you take this big pause where you look all intense, you know, like this.
因为在短时间内要背很多台词,有时得停下来想下一句。在你想的时候要来个大停顿,表情故作严肃就像这样。
Chandler: Oh, ok.
好。
Joey: Oh, here's my scene, there's my scene. ‘Mrs. Wallace, I'm Dr. Drake Ramoray, your sister's neurosurgeon. Your sister is suffering from a...'
该我了,该我了,华勒斯太太。“我是雷莫瑞医生,你妹妹的神经外科医生,你妹妹得了一种……”
Joey: Vell, Eva, ve've done some excellent vork here, and I vould have to say, your pwoblem is qviiite clear. All you want is a dingle, What you envy's a schwang, A thing through which you can tinkle, Or play with, or simply let hang... I play Al Pacino's butt. All right? He goes into the shower, and then I'm his butt.
伊娃,我们有不错的进展老实说,你的困扰很清楚。你只是想要一个风铃,你讨厌流行的东西,听它发出清脆的声音拨弄着它,或是挂在那边……我演艾尔帕西诺的臀部,他走进浴室,然后……我就是他的屁♥股。
Monica: Oh my God.
天呐。
Joey: C'mon, you guys. This is a real movie, and Al Pacino's in it, and that's big!
别这样,这是一部艾尔帕西诺主演大制作的电影!
Chandler: Oh no, it's terrific, it's it's you know, you deserve this, after all your years of struggling, you finally've been able to crack you own show.
别误会,这真是太棒了,这是你应得的,这是你多年努力的成果,你终于能登上大银幕。
Joey: Ok, ok, fine! Make jokes, I don't care! This is a big break for me!
行,笑吧,我不在乎!这是我千载难逢的机会!
Ross: No, you're right, you're right, it is.
没错。
Monica: Yes.
是啊。
Ross: So you're gonna invite us all to the big opening?
你准备邀请我们参加你的首映会吗?
Joey: All right well, I'm outta here. Wish me luck.
好,我要走了,祝我好运。
Phoebe: Goood luck! Goood luck! We all wish you good luuuuck!
加油,加油,我们祝你好运!
Joey: Yeah, whatever.
随便啦。
Phoebe: Wow, if I could dance, I'd be a triple threat.
要是我会跳舞就更可怕了。
Ross: It's your turn.
该你了。
Chandler: Oh, are we playing this? !
我们有在玩喔?!
Chandler: Hey! How'd the audition go?
试镜结果如何?
Joey: Terrible! I messed up every line! I shouldn't even be an actor!
很烂!我把台词都念坏了!我不该当演员的!
Ross: Wait a minute, are you doing that thing where you pretend it didn't go well but it really did go well?
等等,你又在假装不顺利了吗?
Joey: Yeah, did I fool you?
对,有骗到你们吗?
Ross: Totally!
当然了!
Chandler: So it did go well.
所以很顺利啰。
Joey: Oh, it went amazingly well!
顺利得不得了!
Ross: Great!
太好了。
Chandler: That's great!
太好了!
Joey: Yeah yeah, it's down to me and two other guys.
只剩我和另外两个人三选一。
Chandler: Oh my God!
天哪!
Ross: Wow!
哇哦!
Joey: Yeah yeah, and I know both of them, they're really good. One of them is the guy from those allergy commercials who's always getting chased by those big flowers...
那两个人都很厉害,其中一个就是在过敏广告里,被巨无霸花朵追来追去的人。
Ross: Oh, I love that guy!
我好喜欢那个人!
Chandler: Oh oh, what're you doing?
你在干什么?
Ross: What am I doing?
我在干什么?
Joey: I'm so nervous! You know? The callback isn't until tomorrow at five. I feel like my head is going to explode!
我好紧张!明天下午5点才要复试。我的头好像要爆炸了!
Chandler: Well, it is overdue.
你的头早该爆了。
Ross: Look, don't worry. Ok? You're gonna be fine.
放心,你一定没问题。
Joey: There's just so much pressure. I mean no offense, but what you guys do is very different. I don't know if you'd understand.
压力真的好大。很抱歉,但你们的工作很不同。我不知道你们能不能体会。
Ross: Yeah, none of us have to deal with pressure at our jobs.
是啊,我们的工作都没有压力。
Chandler: (on phone) Yes, Fran. I know what time it is, but I'm looking at the WENUS and I'm not happy!
我知道现在几点了,但是我对这份报告很不满意!
Monica: Alright, well I'm tearing the lettuce.
我在撕生菜。
Interviewer: Uhhuh. Is it dirty?
它脏吗?
Monica: Oh oh, no no don't worry, I'm gonna wash it.
放心,我会洗。
Interviewer: Don't, I like it dirty.
不必,我喜欢脏的。
Monica: That's your call.
你决定就好。
Interviewer: So, uh, what are you going to do next?
你接下来要做什么?
Monica: Well, I thought that I would cut up the tomatos.
我要切蕃茄。
Interviewer: Are they, uh, firm?
它们结实吗?
Monica: They'r alright.
还不差。
Interviewer: You sure they haven't gone bad? You're sure they're not very, very bad?
你确定它们没有变坏?你确定它们没有很坏很坏?
Monica: No really, they're OK.
它们还好。
Interviewer: You gonna slice them up real nice?
你会把它们切得很漂亮吗?
Monica: Actually, I was gonna do them jullienne.
其实我想切丝。
Interviewer: Aaaahhhhhhh.
额呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵。
Monica: I'm outa here.
我要走了。
Rachel: Monica, I'm quitting! I just helped an 81 year old woman put on a thong and she didn't even buy it!
莫妮卡,我要辞职!我帮一个老女人挤进丁字裤,结果她也没买。
Rachel: I'm telling you I'm quitting! That's it! I'm talking to my boss right now! Yes I am! Yes I am! Yes I am! Yes I am! Yes I am! Yes I am! Okay bye, call me when you get this message.
我要辞职!我现在就要跟老板说!我要!我要!我要!我要!……再见,听到留言请回电。
Monica: Well, what happened?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Well, he came in for a massage and everything was fine until...
他来按♥摩,本来都没事,后来……
All: Ohhhhhh!
天哪!
Ross: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Phoebe: And all of the sudden his hands weren't the problem anymore.
然后突然间不只是毛手毛脚。
Monica: Was it…
他有没有……
Phoebe: Oh, Boy Scouts could've camped under it!
用来搭帐棚都绰绰有余!
Ross: You ate my sandwich?
你吃了我的三明治?
Dr. Leedbetter: It was a simple mistake. It could happen to anyone.
很单纯的错误,谁都可能会犯。
Ross: Oh oh really?
是吗?
Dr. Leedbetter: Now now calm down. Come look in my office, some of it my still be in the trash.
你别激动来我的办公室找,垃圾桶里可能还有。
Ross: What?
什么?
Dr. Leedbetter: Well, it was quite large. I I I I I had to throw most of it away.
它很大,我只好扔掉一大半。
Ross: You you you you threw my sandwich away!
你……你扔掉我的三明治!
Ross: MY SANDWICH? !! !MY SANDWICH! !! !! !
我的三明治!!!我的三明治!!!
Joey: I want this part so much! Y' know? If I don't get this part I'm never gonna eat Macaroni and Cheese again! No, I didn't say that! That's a lie.
我好想拿到这个角色,要是我没拿到我就再也不吃起司通心面!不,我没说,不算数。
Chandler: Oh come on guys, it's not like I moved to Europe! I just moved across the hall! And we would have you over all the time if it weren't for Monica's allergies. You're right, I could never lie to you. She hates you. Should I get that? Hello? Uh no, Joey's not here right now. Can I take a message? Yeah, okay so the audition has been moved from 5:00 to 2:30? Okay great. Bye.
别这样,我又不是搬去欧洲,我只是搬到对面,我们也想经常请你们来坐,但是莫妮卡会过敏。没错,我骗不了你们,她讨厌你们要接吗?你好?乔伊现在不在,你要留言吗?好,试镜从5点改到2点半?好的,再见。
Monica: Ahh! Aren't you dressed yet?
你还没穿衣服?
Chandler: Am I naked again? !
我又光着身体了?!
Monica: We're supposed to meet my parents in 15 minutes.
我们15分钟后要去见我爸妈。
Chandler: Yeah okay, I was just talking to the guys. Just look at them I mean, is it okay if they come visit?
好,我只是在跟它们聊天,你看它们嘛,它们可以去找我们吗?
Monica: Wh? ! What about my allergies? !
那我的过敏怎么办?!
Chandler: Oh right, your allergies. All her, she hates you.
也对,你会过敏都是她,她讨厌你们。
Joey: Yes! ! Haha! ! All right! Hey! How cool would it be if you could watch like a real life sized version of this? Huh? I mean how crazy would that be?
漂亮!要是这些小人能变成真人大小,该有多酷?该有多过瘾?
Chandler: As crazy as soccer?
跟真实的足球一样过瘾?
Joey: Hello? What are you talking about? The audition's not ‘til 5:00! Well, nobody told me! Who'd you talk to? Nevermind!
你好你在说什么?5点才试镜没有人告诉我,你跟谁说的?没事!
Chandler: You mean you didn't get it from this?
这样你看不懂吗?
Joey: The allergy guy got the part! Thanks!
那个过敏人入选了,谢谢你啊!
Chandler: Well, maybe we can fix it you know? Maybe we can send him some some big big flowers and since scare him!
也许还可以补救,我们可以送巨无霸花去吓他!
Joey: How could you do this to me, Chandler? ! This part could've turned my whole career around!
你怎么能这样?这个角色可以让我的事业翻红!
Chandler: I messed up. Ok? I'm sorry, I really messed up.
是我不好。对不起,我真的错了。
Joey: Hey, you don't even live here anymore! What're you doing answering my phone? I have a machine!
你根本也不住这里了!干嘛接我的电话?我有答录机!
Chandler: Which I bought for ya. Taught ya how to use it. You thought it was a copier. Look, if there was anything I could do, I would do it. Ok? But everybody's allowed one mistake, right? You know he could've gotten me a VCR, he could've gotten me a set of golf clubs, but no, he has to get me the woman repeller! The eyesore from the Liberace house of crap!
是我买给你的。还教你怎么使用,你以为它是影印机。我愿意尽全力挽救这个错误,但是人起码可以犯一次错?他可以送我录影机,可以送我高尔夫球具。可是他偏偏要让我把女人吓跑。一个列勃拉斯(美国钢琴演奏家,以表演风格和着装华丽而著称)垃圾之家的难看之物。
Phoebe: It's not that bad.
没那么严重。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, easy for you to say, you don't have to walk around sporting some reject from the Mr. T collection.
你又不必戴着被T先生(Mr. T 是美国著名演员,职业摔跤手,经常戴着多到夸张的金链子出镜)淘汰的金饰到处跑。
Phoebe: Chandler, Chandler.
钱德,钱德。
Chandler: I pity the fool who puts on my jewelry, I do, I do. I pity the fool that…Hi.
“我真同情戴这个手饰的人,真的,我真同情戴这个……” 你好。
Chandler: When you were late last night, Kathy and I got to talking, and one thing lead to another and…
你昨天晚归,凯西和我聊了起来,事情演变到后来就……
Joey: And what? ! Did you sleep with her? !
就什么?你跟她上床?!
Chandler: No! No! No! I just kissed her.
没有,我只是吻了她。
Joey: What? ! That's even worse!
什么?那样更糟!
Chandler: How is that worse? !
怎么会更糟?
Joey: I don't know! But it's the same!
我不知道,反正都一样!
Chandler: You're right, I have no excuses! I was totally over the line.
你说得对,我无话可说!我太过分了。
Joey: Over the line? ! You you're you're so far past the line, that youyou can't even see the line! The line is a dot to you!
过分?你根本就过分到,连过分见到你都会说你过分!
Chandler: Look, I'm not saying that you should magically forgive me! But you're not perfect! You've made some errors in judgment too!
我不是要你奇迹式的原谅我!但你也不完美!你也做过错误的判断!
Joey: Name one!
举个例子!
Chandler: What happened? !
怎么回事?
Joey: Oh man! He promised he wouldn't take the chairs.
他答应不拿沙发椅的。
Chandler: What the hell happened? ! How were you locked in? !! And where the hell is all of our stuff? !
怎么回事?你怎么会被关进去!!?我们的东西呢?
Joey: Well, this guy came by to look at the unit andand he said he didn't think it was big enough to fit a grown man!
有一个人来看柜子,他说它塞不下一个大人!
Chandler: So, you got in voluntarily? !
所以你就自愿进去?
Joey: I was trying to make a sale! ! Oh, man, if I ever run into that guy again, you know what I'm gonna do?
我想把柜子卖出去,要是让我碰上他,你猜我会怎样?
Chandler: BEND OVER? !
把屁♥股翘起来?!
Chandler: Ok, now, remember, no trading. You get the pretty one, I get the mess.
她来了记住,不准交换,美女是你的,失恋女是我的。
Lorraine: Hi, Joey. Well well, look what you brought us.
乔伊。他就是你带来的人?
Chandler:...and what did you bring?
你又带了谁来?
Lorraine: She's checking her coat. Joey, I'm gonna go wash the cat smell off my hands. Will you get me a white Zinfandel, and a glass of red for Janice.
她在放外套。乔伊,我要去洗个手,你帮我叫一杯白酒,帮珍妮丝叫一杯红酒。
Chandler: Janice? Janice? !
珍妮丝?珍妮丝?
Janice: Oh…my…God.
我……的……天哪。
Chandler: Joey's tailor…took advantage of me.
乔伊的裁缝占我便宜。
Ross: What?
什么?
Joey: No way! I've been going to the guy for 12 years.
不可能!我找他做了12年衣服。
Chandler: Oh come on! He said he was going to do my inseam, and he ran his hand up my leg, and then, there was definite…
拜托啦,他说要量裤管内侧,然后他的手一路摸上来,然后就……
Ross: What?
怎样?
Chandler: Cupping.
包住了。
Joey: That's how they do pants! Ross, will you tell him? Isn't that how a tailor measures pants?
裤子就是那样量的!罗斯,你告诉他。裤子不都是那样量的吗?
Ross: Yes, yes it is. In prison!
是啊是啊……在监狱里。
Joey: I said name one!
叫你举一个就好!
Chandler: I can't believe I did this! What an idiot!
我居然这么粗心,我真白♥痴
Monica: Oh, stop beating yourself up! People make mistakes! These things happen!
别再自责了!人都会犯错,这是难免的!
Monica: There aren't any message you've forgotten to give me are there? Apparently you're not very good at it! I…
你没有忘记帮我记留言吧?很明显,你不擅长这项工作……
Chandler: Do you think he'll ever forgive me?
你们觉得他会原谅我吗?
Rachel: I'm Of course he will! But Chandler the most important thing is you forgive yourself!
当然会,但最重要的是,你得原谅自己!
Chandler: You know what? I I kinda have.
其实我已经原谅自己了。
Rachel: Already? That's pretty bad what you did.
这么快?你犯的错蛮严重的。
Monica: You know what? He will forgive you. And I like to bring a pad with me when I go answer the phone just in case…Ok…
他会原谅你的。我接电话时都会带便条纸……好啦……
Chandler: You didn't see how mad he was, you know?
你没看到他气成什么样子?
Rachel: I'm sure he will forgive you. Look, we have all been there! You know, you fight, you make up, it's just the way it works.
他一定会原谅你的,我们都有这种经验。吵架,和解,就是这样。
Ross: It took two people to break up this relationship!
这段感情会破裂是两个人的错。
Rachel: Yeah! You and that girl from that copy place, which yesterday you took full responsibility for!
对,你和影印店那个女的,你昨天表明愿意负责!
Ross: I didn't know what I was taking full responsibility for! Ok? ! I didn't finish the whole letter!
我不知道我负的是什么责!我没把信看完!
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Ross: I fell asleep!
我睡着了
Rachel: You fell asleep? !
你睡着了?
Ross: It was 5:30 in the morning, and you had rambled on for 18 pages. Front and back!
当时是早上5点半,你一废话就废话了十八页。正反面都写满了!
Ross: Oh oh oh, and by the way, YOU apostrophe RE means 'you are,' YOUR means 'your!'
还有 “You”后面加ER是指“你是”,“YOUR”是指“你的!”
Rachel: You know I can't believe I even thought, about getting back together with you! We are so over!
我居然会想跟你复合!我们根本就完了!
Ross: FINE BY ME!
无所谓!
Rachel: And hey! Just so you know, it's not that common! It doesn't happen to every guy! And it is a big deal!
顺便告诉你!那种事并不常见!并非男人都会那样!那是很严重的!
Chandler: I KNEW IT!
我就知道!
Monica: You had no right to go out with him.
你没有权利和他约会。
Rachel: That is the most ridiculous…
这真是太荒谬……
Monica: You sold me out.
你出卖我。
Rachel: I did not sell you out.
我没有出卖你。
Monica: Yes you did. You absolutely sold me…
你出卖了。你完全出卖我……
Rachel: Would you let me talk.
让我说话好吗?
Monica: Did you just flick me?
你弹我的额头吗?
Rachel: OK, well, you wouldn't let me finish and I was jus Ow. Stop it!
你不让我说完,我很……噢。停下!
Phoebe: Oh! All right. Ok, now, let's not do this! Let's Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts! OK, now I'm gonna kick some ass.
好,不要这样!想想快乐的事好,我要发威了。
Monica and Rachel: Ow! Ow! Ow!
疼!疼!疼!
Phoebe: I know! I know! I know!
我知道!我知道!我知道!
Phoebe: Alright, now I will let go if you both stop.
你们住手,我就放手。
Rachel: Fine!
好吧!
Monica: Fine!
好吧!
Phoebe: There we go. Huh, you know what, if we were in prison, you guys would be, like, my bitches.
这不就结了。如果我们在坐牢,你们就是我的婆娘。
Joey: Ok, buddy boy. Here it is. You hide my clothes, I'm wearing everything you own.
兄弟,如何啊。你藏我的衣服,我就穿你全部的衣服。
Chandler: Oh my God!
我的天哪!
Joey: Look at me! I'm Chandler! Could I be wearing any more clothes? Maybe if I wasn't going commando… Yeah. Whew, it's hot with all of this stuff on. I ah, I better not do any, I don't know, lunges.
看啊,我是钱德!我穿的衣服够多吧?也许我没有穿内♥裤……穿这么多衣服真热,我最好别做弓箭步。
Chandler: Joey? Got you the Joey Special, two pizzas! Joe? Hello? Damn it! Hello?
乔伊?我买了欢乐套餐,有两个披萨!乔伊?你好?又来了!你好?
Chandler: No, Joey's not here right now, but I can take a message, I think. He's still got a chance for the part? ! Oh, that's great news! Well no, obviously not for the actor who was mauled by his dog. Oh well, that's great. I will give Joey the message. Thank you! Yes! Ok, Mac audition at 2:00. Allergy actor attacked. By dog not flowers.
乔伊现在不在,我可以帮你留言……应该吧。他还有机会?真是太好了!我不是说那位被狗咬伤的演员太好了,我会转告乔伊,谢谢。漂亮!好,麦克……试镜……2点钟过敏……演员……遭攻击被狗……不是……被花。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Please tell me you got the message!
请告诉我你有收到留言!
Joey: What message?
什么留言?
Chandler: The actor playing Mac couldn't do it, they needed to see you at 2 o'clock.
要演麦克的演员不能演,他们要你2点过去。
Joey: What? ! It's 6 o'clock!
什么?明明是6点!
Chandler: I wrote it, I wrote it on the board! I wrote it on the board, then I went all over New York City looking for ya!
我有写在留言板上!我写在留言板上!然后跑遍整个纽约找你!
Chandler: I went to Ross's! I went to the coffee house! I went to any place that they made sandwiches!
我跑去罗斯家,跑去咖啡馆!跑去每一个有三明治的地方!
Joey: I can't believe this Chandler!
真不敢相信,钱德!
Chandler: Sorry! I I I don't know what to say.
对不起,我不知道该说什么。
Joey: Well you you you you might say congratulations! I saw the board! I went to the audition! I got the part!
那就说恭喜吧我看到留言板,跑去试镜!我中了!
Chandler: Is that supposed to be funny? ! I was really worried over here!
你觉得很好笑吗?!我刚才真的很担心!
Joey: Oh, well I'm uh…
哦,好,我……
Chandler: You know, sometimes that fake out thing is just mean!
有时候这样骗人真的很恶劣!
Joey: Wow, OK, man. I'm sorry. I did not mean to make you feel bad.
抱歉,我不是故意要害你内疚!
Chandler: Well that's good. Because you didn't! And I'm incredibly happy for ya!
那就好因为我没有内疚!我好替你高兴!
Joey: That's mean! You really had me going there!
你好恶劣!你害我惭愧!
Chandler: Oh, we could do this all day.
再玩下去就没完没了了。
Joey: Yeah, you're right. Ok, look, listen, let's talk about what a huge star I'm gonna be!
也对。好,我们来聊聊我会有多红!
Chandler: You are gonna be a huge star! I'm gonna hug ya!
你会变成超级大明星
Joey: You hug me!
-我要抱你!
Chandler: All right!
来抱吧!
Joey: Hey, do we do this too much?
我们会不会太爱抱了?
Chandler: I think so.
我也觉得。
Chandler: Yeah, get off me.
放开我。
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: Come on C.H.E.E.S.E. , I'm not leaving without you! Try routing your backup source through your primary CPU.
吉事,我不会扔下你的,你从中央处理器启动备用电源。
Phoebe: I can't! My circuits are fried! They're fried I tell you! !
没办法!我的电路烧焦了!焦到不能再焦!!
Joey: Wow! Well then I'll just have to carry you.
那我就背你。
Ross: That'll be a neat trick, when you're, when you're dead!
好棒的招数啊,等你死了再说!
Joey: Ross, you don't have to yell.
罗斯,你不必用喊的。
Ross: There was just an explosion, ok? My hearing would be impaired.
刚才有爆炸,我的听力会受损。
Phoebe: I thought you were excellent! In fact for a minute there I was like, ‘Ooh, where'd Ross go?’.
我觉得你很棒!刚才我甚至觉得“罗斯怎么还不出场?”。
Ross: Thank you! And I have to say that first scene when you meet Mac…
谢谢!你和麦克见面的第一场戏……
Phoebe: Yeah?
怎样?
Ross: Oh my God. I mean…
我的天哪……
Joey: You know what? I think that's enough for today. Thanks for your help!
今天就到此为止,多谢帮忙!
Phoebe: holding us back.
他欺负新人。
Ross: Totally.
就是啊。



© 2019, 可小果  联系我们