老友记 第六季 第二十二集

FriendsS06E22

Part1

2019年8月20日 11:25 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 6 Episode 22: The one Where Paul’s the Man.


老友记第6季第22集:保罗很男人。

Phoebe: Hi, you guys.
我来了。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hi!
嘿!
Rachel: What's the matter?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Well it's just it's one of those situations that I just hate. You know? A massage client gave me three tickets to the Helmet Pelts exhibit at the Morgan Chase museum.
又是那种很讨厌的状况。有一个按♥摩的客人,给我三张票去摩根却斯博物馆看展览。
Joey: Now you're thinking you gotta sleep with him.
你觉得你得跟他上床。
Phoebe: No! No! It's just that he gave me three tickets and there are six of us!
不是,他给我三张票但是我们有六个人!
Chandler: I'll give up my ticket.
我弃权。
Joey: Me too.
我也是。
Phoebe: Ok, that's so generous!
你们真大方。
Chandler: And I think Ross is generous too.
罗斯应该也很大方。
Phoebe: Great! Ok then it's just us girls!
太好了,那我们女生自己去!
Monica and Rachel: Great.
太好了。
Rachel: So whatwhat is the exhibit.
是什么展览?
Phoebe: It's mostly just photographs of, um lesbian love scenes interspersed with video games and free sandwiches.
主要是女同志性♥爱摄影展,还可以打电动,吃免♥费三明治。
Joey: Oh man!
讨厌啦!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: Hi there!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hey Ross, listen, Chandler got you out of going to the lesbian sandwich museum this weekend!
罗斯,钱德说你周末不想去女同志三明治博物馆。
Ross: Thanks? But I have plans, Elizabeth and I are going out of town.
谢谢,我有节目了,伊丽莎白和我要出城去。
Monica: Oh that's great!
太好了!
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Monica: I mean think about all the money that you're gonna make!
你能赚不少钱呢!
Ross: Why? What?
什么意思?
Monica: Well, her father pays you for babysitting right?
是她爸找你去当保姆对吧?
Ross: No, no, that's funny. But maybe it's time to move on, you know, let it go, stop it! Besides, Rachel is going out with Elizabeth's father, so ah, he's much older than she is. Looks like I'm not the only one interested in fossils, huh?
真好笑,但你们也该有所长进,别再闹了。况且瑞秋在和她爸交往,而他比她大多了,看来不只是我对化石有兴趣。
Rachel: I mean Ross all that does is remind us that you are interested in fossils.
这话只会提醒我们,你对化石有兴趣。
Ross: Ok, ok. Uh, well uh, Rachel is gonna need to yell sweet nothings in his ear.
好吧,瑞秋想和他甜言蜜语必须很大声说,否则他听不清。
Chandler: Ross.
罗斯。
Ross: Oh, come on, you guys, that's funny! You know?
拜托,这句很好笑啊。
Ross:'Cause he's gonna need he's got like a hearing aid you know, 'cause' cause you know, 'cause he's all old, and...
因为他戴助听器,因为……因为他很老……
Paul: One second. Ok look, Ross, just so you know, since Lizzie likes you so much, I've decided to accept the fact that you're going out with her.
失陪一下。听着,罗斯。因为丽莎很喜欢你,我决定接受你们交往的事。
Ross: Really? That ok, that's great.
真的?太好了。
Paul: Yeah. But then I changed my mind. I'm funny like that. So I told Lizzie, now I'm telling you, I don't want you seeing my daughter anymore.
是啊。但后来我又反悔了,我就是这么善变。我已经告诉她,现在我告诉你,我不希望你再和我女儿见面。
Ross: All right look, I I realize it upsets you.
好,我知道你很不高兴。
Paul: Yes it does.
没错。
Ross: But, Elizabeth and I are are both adults and so I don't think there's really anything you can do about it.
但伊丽莎白和我都是成年人,所以你也拿我们没办法。
Paul: I'll call the university and tell them about your relationship and have you fired.
我会告诉学校你们在交往,让你被开除。
Ross: Ohh! A man with a plan!
有备而来喔!
Phoebe: Oh, this is so exciting! You get your picture back up on the wall of fame! Eek!
好兴奋喔!你的照片又要重回名人墙了!
Joey: Yeah, he's got all the big actors. Yeah. It was so cool when I was up there before. Me and Jim Belushi would just be cracking up about something... Then I get fired off of Days Of Our Lives and he takes me down. Now he's just laughing at me. Look at him, that smug Belushi bastard, I'll...
就是啊,这里什么大明星都有,之前在墙上时好快乐,我经常和吉姆贝路西说笑……后来我被“我们的日子”开除,照片被拿下来。现在他在嘲笑我你看那个自鸣得意的混♥蛋
Phoebe: Ohh, ok maybe when they put your picture back up they can put you next to Matt Lauer. Look at him, just smiling at me. Yeah, I know, we'd be great together!
也许你可以挂在麦特劳尔旁边,你看他在对我微笑。我知道,我们很配!
Joey: Hey! So I'm back.
我回来了。
The Dry Cleaner: Who are you?
你是谁?
Joey: Joey Tribbiani! From the wall! Ok, maybe this will jog your memory, huh? Huh? Ok eh ah anyway, I'm ready to go back up on the wall I'm the star of a new TV show.
乔伊崔比亚尼,我之前上过墙。也许这样你会想起来。总之,我可以回墙上了,我主演了一出新戏。
The Dry Cleaner: Show me in the TV book.
哪一出?指给我看。
Joey: Oh well, it's not on TV yet.
还没上档。
The Dry Cleaner: Well, then it's not on the wall yet.
那你就还不能上墙。
Joey: Ok, fine, I will bring you a tape, huh?
好吧,我拿录影带给你看。
Phoebe: So umm, now, do you have any of Matt Lauer's clothes here? Maybe? Just ones that haven't been cleaned yet?
你手边有麦特劳尔的衣服吗?还没洗过的?
Monica: Oh, I love museums!
我好喜欢来博物馆!
Rachel: Umm.
恩。
Monica: Soaking up all the culture.
接受文化熏陶。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Monica: Where do you wanna start?
要先去哪里?
Rachel: Ooh, the gift shop!
礼品贩卖部!
Monica: Yeah!
也对!
Phoebe: Hey, and then lunch.
然后去吃饭。
Rachel: Oh, wait yes, but I can't eat too much. Paul is taking me out to dinner tonight, he said he has a big surprise planned.
好,但我不能吃太多,保罗今晚要带我去吃饭,他说会有个大惊喜。
Phoebe: Oh, wow. What do you think, maybe he's gonna tell you that he's gay?
他会不会要告诉你他是同性恋?
Rachel: What? ! No! Why? !
什么?!为什么?!
Phoebe: No reason! That would just be a really big surprise, right?
不为什么,那样真的会很惊喜。
The Museum Official: And you can put the aisle over here, and then have the wedding ceremony right over here.
红毯可以铺在这边,然后在这边证婚。
Rachel: I do not know you could get married here.
原来这里可以结婚。
Monica: This would be a beautiful place to get married, yeah, but I wouldn't put the aisle there and I would never have the ceremony there!
这里当礼堂的确很美,但我不会把红毯铺在那边,更不会在那边证婚!
Monica: Youyou'd have the ceremony under this big beautiful arch.
应该在这个漂亮的拱门下证婚。
The Museum Official: May I help you?
有什么事吗?
Rachel: Oh sorry didn't mean to interrupt. It's just such a beautiful space; do you do a lot of weddings here?
抱歉打断你,这里很美,经常举办婚礼吗?
The Museum Official: Yes. We're very popular. There's a two year waiting list. Sorry!
是的,这里很受欢迎,预约已经排到2年后,抱歉!
Rachel: Monica, you should totally put your name down for this place.
莫妮卡,你也应该去预约。
Monica: What? ! Are you crazy? ! I'm not getting married! I'm not even engaged.
什么?你疯了吗?我又不结婚,我甚至还没订婚。
Phoebe: Yeah, but there's a two year wait. And then what if you get engaged in two years and then you've gotta wait another two years for this place? That's four years. Chandler's not gonna wait that long. He's gonna find somebody else, you know? Someone, someone who did put their name on the list.
但还要等2年。要是你2年后订了婚,还得再等2年,那就4年了。钱德才不会等那么久,他会去找别人某个有在这里预约的人。
Rachel: Yeah and honey, it can't hurt to put your name down! I mean if in two years if you're not engaged you just don't use it.
先预约又不会怎样!要是2年后没订婚就放弃不用。
Monica: Well, I mean I guess there is no harm in putting my name down.
先预约的确不会怎样。
Rachel: I'm gonna do it too!
我也要预约。
Phoebe: Me too!
我也要!
Rachel: Really? Who would, who would you marry?
真的?你要嫁给谁?
Phoebe: I don't know, I don't have anyone right now. You know?
我不知道,我现在还没有对象。
Rachel: Oh, Pheebs.
菲比。
Phoebe: Don't feel too sorry for me. At least my boyfriend isn't gay.
别为我难过。至少我的男朋友不是同性恋。
Monica: Phoebe, that's not really...
菲比,你根本……
Phoebe: Don't even get me started on yours!
别逼我批评你的那个!
Joey: Hey! So, did you watch the tape of my show?
你看过录影带了吗?
The Dry Cleaner: I did.
看过了。
Joey: All right, let's get me back up there!
好,让我回墙上吧!
The Dry Cleaner: No! It don't go up on the wall!
不行,你不能上墙!
Joey: What? But you saw the show!
但你看过我的戏了!
The Dry Cleaner: Yes, it was very offensive to my people!
对,它冒犯了我的同胞!
Joey: Dry cleaners?
干洗店老板吗?
The Dry Cleaner: Russians! It showed them as terrorists and villains!
俄国人!它把他们演成恐♥怖♥分♥子和坏蛋!
Joey: Ok! Ok, look! Youyouyou got Harrison Ford up there!
好,你看,你把哈里森福特挂在这!
The Dry Cleaner: That's right. Mr. Ford is a very good customer, he brings us a lot of clothes; you bring us nothing!
没错,福特先生是个好顾客,他带很多衣服来,你两手空空!
Joey: Ok well that may be true. But, inin, Air Force One, ok? The Russians were terrorists! And evil!
或许吧,但在《空军一号》里,俄国人是恐♥怖♥分♥子,很邪恶!
Joey: And plus he kills a bunch of them! That that that's offensive to Russians.
他还杀了一堆俄国人,那样很冒犯你们。
The Dry Cleaner: I've never seen it!
我没看过!
Joey: Oh you should, it's great.
你应该要看,很精彩。
Ross: This place is really beautiful!
这里真的好漂亮!
Elizabeth: Yeah, I've been coming here since I was a kid. This used to be my Grandma's.
对啊,我从小就常来。这里以前是我奶奶家。
Ross: Wow! The only thing I got from my Grandmother was her eyes.
我只遗传了我奶奶的眼睛。
Ross: I mean not not her actual eyeballs, but, but people say that my eyes Do do you wanna make out?
我不是说她的眼珠子,大家都说我的眼睛……要不要亲热?
Elizabeth: Sure!
好啊!
Elizabeth: Are you ok? What's wrong?
你还好吗?怎么了?
Ross: Ehh, yeah, I was just, I was just thinking about your father.
我只是想到你爸爸。
Elizabeth: Well, whatever works for ya……
只要你能兴奋就好……
Ross: No. No no uh, he just, he just really freaked me out before.
不是,他有点把我吓到了。
Elizabeth: Oh. Well, so we have to hide our relationship from one more person. Big deal. Besides, we find it fun hiding it.
我们得再多瞒着一个人,那又怎样。况且我们一直很乐在其中。
Ross: Yeah.
没错。
Elizabeth: Hey, umm, you brought protection, right?
你有准备防护措施吗?
Ross: Why? ! Are there like bears or something? ! Ohh. Oh, protection. Yeah no, yeah no, that that that I forgot. I can't believe I brought two cans of bug spray and forgot that.
怎么了?这里有熊吗?你是说那个,没有,我忘了。我居然带了两瓶防蚊液,却忘了带那个。
Elizabeth: I'll just run to the store and get some.
那我去买。
Ross: Oh no! Hey hey, I'm the guy! I'll get it.
不,我是男人,我去买。
Elizabeth: Do you know where the store is?
你知道商店在哪里吗?
Ross: No.
不知道。
Elizabeth: Do you, you wanna ride around town on my little pink bicycle?
你想骑粉红脚踏车逛大街吗?
Ross: A little bit.
有点想。
Elizabeth: I'll be back in ten minutes.
我10分钟后回来。
Ross: Ok.
好。
Elizabeth: Why don't you get in the hot tub and I'll meet you there.
你先进浴缸里等我。
Ross: Ohh, ok.
好。
Rachel: Oh my God, what a great surprise! This is such a beautiful house.
天哪,好棒的惊喜!这栋房子好漂亮。
Paul: Thank you, it's my mom's. So this is the kitchen.
谢谢,这是我妈的房子。这里是厨房。
Joey: Hey Chandler!
钱德!
Chandler: Hey Joe. Everybody's gotta be doing something.
乔伊。人总得找点事情做。
Chandler: You've reached Monica and Chandler's, if you're listening to this message, we're probably screening. Yeah we are.
这里是莫妮卡和钱德的家,如果你听到这则留言,我们可能在筛选电话。就是。
The Museum Official: Hi, this is Heldi from the Morgan Chase museum. I'm calling for Monica Geller. I want to let her know that there was a cancellation and if she's still interested in having the Bing Geller wedding at our facility, it is available...
我是摩根却斯博物馆的海蒂,我要找莫妮卡盖勒。有人取消预约,如果她还想在我们这里举行宾和盖勒的婚礼,现在有空了……
Chandler: This is Chandler Bing! This is Chandler Bing! Yes, the groom No, not the groom!
我是钱德宾!我是钱德宾!是的,我是新郞!不,我不是!
Rachel: So secluded up here.
这里好幽静。
Paul: I know. It's why I like it here.
我知道,所以我喜欢这里。
Rachel: I feel like we're the only two people in the world. Oops. Sorry.
全世界好像只剩我们两个人。抱歉。
Paul: What's the matter honey? Did you see a little mouse?
怎么了?你看到老鼠了吗?
Rachel: No no! Big bear! Big bear outside! I think I I would you actually, would you, would you go check on that?
不是,大熊,外面有大熊,你要不要……要不要去看一下?
Paul: Honey, we don't have any bears here.
亲爱的,这里没有熊。
Rachel: Well, ok. Would would you get me a Diet Coke?
好吧,帮我倒杯健怡可乐好吗?
Paul: Ok. Be right back.
好,我马上回来。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Rachel: What? ! What are you doing here? !
你在这里干嘛?!
Ross: What are you doing here? !
你又在这里干嘛?!
Rachel: I came with Paul!
我是跟保罗来的!
Ross: Yeah, I recognize the ankles!
我认出他的脚踝了!
Rachel: Wh Where is Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白呢?
Ross: She she's at the store.
她去买东西。
Rachel: Wha you make the girl go to the store?
你让女生去买东西?
Ross: Do I know where the store is?
我知道商店在哪里吗?
Rachel: Hurry up. Get out.
快出来。
Paul: Here you go honey!
拿来了,亲爱的!
Rachel: Ahh. Thank you!
谢谢你。
Paul: Diet Coke.
健怡可乐。
Rachel: Op, ice. I need ice.
冰块,我要冰块。
Paul: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Paul: Be right back.
我马上回来。
Ross: You and your ice.
又是冰块这一招。
Rachel: Ugh! Get out! Get out! Go! Come on! Quick! No! Not in there! Not in there! He's in there!
出来,快点!不行,他在那里面!
Ross: Did you really hear a bear?
你真的听到熊叫了吗?
Rachel: Go go!
进去啦!
Paul: Here you go honey. One Diet Coke with ice.
来了。一杯加冰的健怡可乐。
Rachel: Ohh, thank you.
谢谢。
Paul: I'm so happy that you're here.
真高兴有你在。
Elizabeth: Here I am!
我回来了。
Paul: Elizabeth! Oh look, Elizabeth's here!
伊丽莎白!看,伊丽莎白来了!
Paul: Who're you talking to?
你在跟谁说话?
Elizabeth: You guys?
你们啊?
Paul: How did you know we were here?
你怎么知道我们在这里?
Elizabeth: Umm...
嗯……
Rachel: Well, she she ob obviously saw the tire tracks that were leading up to the closed garage.
她一定是看到往车库的方向,有轮胎印。
Elizabeth: Obviously.
是啊。
Paul: Elizabeth, what're you doing here? !
伊丽莎白,你来这里干什么?
Rachel: Diddid you come up here to work on that term paper or something?
你是来这里写学期论文的吗?
Elizabeth: Yeah! Yep.
没错。
Rachel: Well, why don't you, you know, go in that room and do your homework?
那你去那个房间写吧。
Elizabeth: Ohh, I wouldn't do it in there. That's my dad's bedroom.
我不会去那个房间写,那是我爸的卧房。
Rachel: That's your, that's your dad's bedroom. That's your dad's bedroom!
那是你爸的卧房。那是你爸的卧房!
Paul: Why are you yelling?
你干嘛这么大声?
Rachel: Whoa, that Diet Coke I think it just went straight to my head! Woo!
这杯健怡可乐让我好兴奋!
Monica: Hi, honey.
亲爱的。
Chandler: See you later.
待会儿见。
Monica: What? I I bought groceries, I was just gonna make you dinner!
我买了东西要帮你煮晚餐!
Chandler: Well next time ask! Or at least wait for me to ask!
下次先问我!或者至少等我先开口!
The Museum Official: Hi, this is Heldi from the Morgan Chase museum. I'm calling for Monica Geller.
我是摩根却斯博物馆的海蒂,我要找莫妮卡盖勒。
Monica: Oh no!
完了!
The Museum Official: I want to let her know that there was a cancellation and if she's still interested in having the Bing Geller wedding at our facility, it is available.
有人取消预约,如果她还想在我们这里办宾和盖勒的婚礼,现在有空了。
Monica: Oh please, he didn't hear it! He didn't hear it! !
拜托,他没听到!!他没听到!!!
Chandler: This is Chandler Bing! This is Chandler Bing!
我是钱德宾!我是钱德宾!!
Monica: NOOOO!
不!
Female Clerk: Can I help you?
有什么事吗?
Joey: Uh yeah, where where's the guy who decides who's pictures go up on the wall?
决定谁能上墙的那个人呢?
Female Clerk: He's not here right now.
他现在不在。
Joey: Oh, you're kidding me!
不会吧!
Joey: All all right, well make sure you tell him that Joey Tribbiani stopped by to drop off all of these clothes. Ok? I'm an actor, I'm trying to get my picture up there on the wall.
记得告诉他,乔伊崔比亚尼带了一堆衣服来。我是个演员,我想让我的照片上墙。
Female Clerk: You know, there are two people who could put your picture up there.
其实有两个人能决定这件事。
Joey: Oh really? Well, maybe you and I go out for drinks? You're the other one right?
是吗?也许我们应该去喝一杯?你是另外一个没错吧?
Paul: So Lizzie, are are are you planning on staying the night?
丽莎,你今晚要留下来吗?
Elizabeth: Oh no no believe me, I'm leaving as soon as possible!
不,我要尽快离开!
Paul: Good. Good. Not that we don't want you to stay, obviously you're welcome How much more homework do you have?
那好…不是我们不要你留下来。很明显我们欢迎你,你还有多少功课?
Elizabeth: Ahh, I just have one problem left that I do not know how to solve. Uhh, Rachel maybe you wanna come upstairs and help me figure it out?
只剩一个问题不知道怎么解决。瑞秋,也许你可以上楼来帮我?
Rachel: Really? Ok. Ok, I I'll go upstairs. If if you get me something from the car.
是吗?好,我上楼,你去车上帮我拿东西。
Paul: What do you need from the car?
你要拿什么东西?
Rachel: Surprise me.
给我惊喜啊。
Paul: Ok.
好。
Rachel: So you're gonna be in the car, I will be upstairs, and that's where everybody's gonna be!
你要去车上,我要去楼上,这就是目前的状况!
Paul: Just relax. Just relax Paul, you're doing great. She likes you. She...Maybe, she likes you.
放轻松,放轻松,你表现得很好。她喜欢你。
Paul: She likes you. You know why? Because you're a neat guy. You are the man. You are the man!
她……她喜欢你。知道为什么吗?因为你是个纯爷们。你是男子汉,你是男子汉!
Paul: Still got it. Nice and sexy. You're just a love machine.
还是很有料,很性感。你是个爱情机器。
Paul: I'm just a love machine and I won't work for nobody but you! Hey baby! Showtime. I'm just a love machine, hey baby!
我是个爱情机器,我只为你服务,宝贝上场了!我是个爱情机器,宝贝!
Monica: Phoebe!
菲比!
Phoebe: Yeah?
什么?
Monica: Have you seen Chandler? !
你有见到钱德吗?!
Phoebe: No! Why?
没有!怎么了?
Monica: The woman from the museum called and said that there was a cancellation and that we could move up our wedding and Chandler heard!
博物馆那个女人打电话来说,有人取消预约。我们可以提前举行婚礼,结果钱德听见了!
Monica: I know! How bad is this? !
就是啊,你觉得有多严重?!
Phoebe: Well for the regular guy, it's bad, with Chandler, Oh dear God!
对一般男人来说很严重,但是对钱德……我的天哪!
Monica: I know! I know! And he totally freaked out and I can't find him anywhere!
我知道,他被吓到了,我到处都找不到他!
Phoebe: Wh what are you gonna do?
你要怎么办?
Monica: Well, I'm never gonna listen to you again, that's for sure! "You know, what harm can it do if you go and put your name down?"
反正我再也不听你的话了!“先预约又不会怎样”。
Phoebe: Rachel said that!
那是瑞秋说的!
Monica: Well Rachel's not here!
瑞秋不在这里!
Phoebe: You really think she put your picture up already?
她真的已经把你挂上去了?
Joey: Did she put my picture up? You kidding, after the date we had? I wouldn't be surprised if she put 10 of my pictures up there.
这是什么话?开玩笑,约会完之后。她就算挂十张我都不会惊讶。
Joey: Except for the fact that I only gave her one. I don't know where she would get the other nine.
只不过我只给了她一张,不知道她要去哪里再弄九张。
Phoebe: Oh! Here it is! Ooh, Joey! Why did you sign it, "Son of a bitch?"
在这里乔伊,你为什么要签“混♥蛋”。
Joey: I didn't do that! Who would've done that? !
我没有啊,这是谁干的?
The Dry Cleaner: Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋!
Phoebe: Ok, maybe ask this guy.
问他好了。
The Dry Cleaner: You, get out of my shop!
你,滚出我的店!
Phoebe: Well, what did he do?
他做了什么?
The Dry Cleaner: He went out with my wife!
他跟我老婆约会!
Phoebe: Joey!
乔伊
Joey: Whoa whoa whoa whoa, I I Hey hey, I did not go out with your wife! Ok? I went out with her!
我没有跟你老婆约会,好吗?我是跟她约会。
The Dry Cleaner: That's my wife!
她就是我老婆!
Joey: Umumum, I'm not pointing to her, no. I'm pointing at at her. "Zelda McMurray." Who the hell? How did she get up there? !
我指的不是她,我指的是她赛妲麦默瑞她是谁啊?她凭什么上墙?
The Dry Cleaner: Get out...
快滚......
Phoebe: Well, we should go.
我们还是走好了。
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Elizabeth: Ross? Ross?
罗斯?罗斯?
Ross: Elizabeth! Ok. Ok. I'm gonna go out this window. I'll meet you at the front door. Just tell them you're going home, ok?
伊丽莎白好,我从窗户爬出去。我们前门见,你就说你要回家,好吗?
Elizabeth: Ok!
好!
Rachel: Oh wait wait wait! ! No! Don't go in there! Don't go in there! I need another soda!
等等,别进去,我还要喝汽水!
Paul: Ross!
罗斯!
Rachel: Oh my God Ross! What in heaven's name are you doing here?
天哪,罗斯,你在这里干什么?
Ross: And that is why we cannot see each other anymore.
所以我们不能再见面了。
Paul: Ross. You and I are gonna have to have a little talk.
罗斯,我们得好好谈一谈。
Elizabeth: Daddy! Paul: You're next!
爸!接着就是你!
Elizabeth: Ok. I didn't know he was here.
好,我不知道他在这里。
Paul: Let me just see if I got this straight. I tell you to stay away from my daughter or I'll have you fired. What you heard, was. ‘Take my daughter, come up to my country house, and ruin my weekend with Rachel!’
让我把话问清楚,我叫你离我女儿远一点,否则就让你被开除。结果你听到的是。“带我女儿到我乡下的别墅,破坏我和瑞秋的周末”。
Ross: Ok, please please Paul, just let me explain...
拜托,你听我说……
Paul: No, let me explain! Fired!
不,你听我说:开除!
Ross: All right, fine! Fine! Have me fired! But uh, I want you to know that you and I are not, all that different. I mean, I too am a neat guy.
好,开除就开除!我只想你知道,我们也没那么不同。我的意思是我也是个纯爷们。
Paul: What?
什么?
Ross: And I too, am just a love machine.
我也是个爱情机器。
Paul: Ross, let me show you where the guest room is.
罗斯……我带你去客房看看。
Ross: Ok.
好。
Monica: I'm so sorry. Please, stop freaking out.
对不起,你别再害怕了。
Chandler: I'm not freaking out. Why would I be freaking out? A woman named Heldi called and said we were getting married, but that happens everyday.
我没有害怕啊。我♥干嘛害怕?有个叫海蒂的说我们要结婚了,这是常有的事。
Monica: Honey, we were at this beautiful place, and I I I just put our names down for fun! I mean, what's the harm in that?
亲爱的,那个地方很漂亮!我只是预约好玩的,会怎样吗?
Chandler: Right here!
会这样!
Monica: Chandler, please don't think I was trying to pressure you. Phoebe and Rachel just thought...
钱德,你千万别以为我想给你压力。菲比和瑞秋觉得……
Chandler: Phoebe and Rachel!
菲比和瑞秋!
Chandler: So the people that knew about our wedding before me were you, Phoebe and Rachel, Heldi, and apparently some band called Starlight Magic 7 who are available by the way!
所以比我早知道我们要结婚的,有你,菲比和瑞秋,海蒂和一个叫星光魔力的乐团。对了,他们也有空!
Monica: It was a mistake. Please don't take this to mean anything, because it doesn't.
我错了,我完全没有那个意思。
Chandler: Ok.
好吧
Monica: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Yes, if it really doesn't mean anything, because you know that I'm just not ready...
如果你真的没有那个意思,你知道我还没准备好……
Monica: I know! I know.
我知道,我知道。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: All right, I'm gonna go tell Joey that that you're back. I was really worried about you. And you know that guy that never delivered his burrito? He thought there was some sort of connection.
我去告诉乔伊你回来了 我们刚才好担心。不是叫了卷饼没送来吗?他以为跟那件事有关。
Phoebe: Hey, did she buy it?
她相信了吗?
Chandler: Totally.
相信了。
Phoebe: So did Heldi show you the place?
海蒂有带你参观吗?
Chandler: Yeah, it's beautiful.
有,那里好漂亮。
Phoebe: I can't believe you're gonna ask Monica to marry you!
你居然要跟莫妮卡求婚了。
Chandler: I know.
就是啊。
Joey: Hey Gunther.
甘瑟。
Gunther: Hey! Take these cappuccinos to table 11 and that guy over there wants the biscotti.
把这些卡布奇诺端到11桌,那个男的要意大利脆棒。
Joey: Oh uh, well I just actually came in for a cup of coffee to go.
我只是要一杯咖啡。
Gunther: Do you still work here?
你还在这里打工吗?
Joey: No! No, I quit a long time ago. Did I forget to tell you that? I'm sorry.
没有,我早就不做了。我没有告诉你吗?抱歉。
Gunther: Oh that's cool, I was gonna fire you anyway.
没事,反正我也打算开除你。
Joey: Great!
太好了!


《老友记》本章剧本下载