老友记 第一季 第十集

FriendsS01E10

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:45 推荐到豆瓣

Chandler: Too many jokes...must mock Joey.
太多笑话了,一定要来嘲笑Joey!
Joey: Nice shoes, huh?
鞋子正点吧?
Chandler: Aah, you are killing me!
笑死我算了!
Monica: Ross! He's playing with my spatulas again!
注释:spatulas:量勺。
罗斯! 它又在玩我的量勺。
Ross: Okay, look, he's not gonna hurt them, right?
放松,它又不会把它们玩坏的。
Monica: Do you always have to bring him here?
你非要每次都带它来不可吗?
Ross: Look, I didn't wanna leave him alone. Alright? We...we had our first fight this morning. I think it has to do with my working late. I said some things that I didn't mean, and he threw some faeces...
注释:faeces:粪便,排泄物,屎。
我不想让它独守空房,我们今早才吵了一架。一定是我加班到太晚的原因。 我说了不该说的话,它就朝我扔了些排泄物……
Chandler: Y'know, if you're gonna work late, I could look in on him for you.
如果你要加班,我可以替你照顾它。
Ross: Oh, that'd be great! Okay, but if you do, make sure it seems like you're there to see him, okay, and you're not like doing it as a favour to me.
太好了,不过你要表现出一副你主动照顾它的样子,不要让它觉得你是在帮我的忙。
Chandler: Okay, but if he asks, I'm not going to lie.
好,但它如果问起,我可就要实话实说了。
David: But, you can't actually test this theory, because today's particle accelerators are nowhere near powerful enough to simulate these conditions.
但我们仍无法测试这个理论,因为现在的粒子加速器远不能模拟出这些情况。
Phoebe: Okay, alright, I have a question, then.
好,我倒有个问题。
David: Yeah?
什么?
Phoebe: Um, were you planning on kissing me ever?
你打算过要亲我吗?
David: Uh, that's definitely a, uh, valid question. and, uh, the answer would be yes. Yes I was. But, see, I wanted it to be this phenomenal kiss that happened at this phenomenal moment, because, well, 'cause it's you.
注释:valid:有效的,有法律效力的,正当的,健全的。
这是个正当而合理的问题。答案是…是的, 是,我想过。但我要让这种非凡的吻发生在非凡的时刻,因为是你啊。
Phoebe: Sure.
当然。
David: Right. But, see, the longer I waited, the more phenomenal the kiss had to be, and now we've reached a place where it's just gotta be one of those things where I just like... Sweep everything off the table and throw you down on it. And, uh, I'm not really a, uh, sweeping sorta fella.
但等得越久,这个吻就需要显得越非凡,而此时此刻,我想,我需要…扫去桌上的一切,将你丢到桌子上,但我不是那种会扫去一切的男人。
Phoebe: Oh, David, I, I think you are a sweeping sort of fella. I mean, you're a sweeper!...trapped inside a physicist's body.
大卫,我想你是的,你是被困在物理学家体内的猛男。
David: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, oh, I'm sure of it. You should just do it, just sweep and throw me.
没错,我敢肯定,行动吧,扫去一切,将我丢上去吧。
David: Now? Now?
在这?现在?
Phoebe: Oh yeah, right now.
对,现在。
David: Okay, okay. Y'know what, this was just really expensive. and I'll take...this was a gift.
好的,来吧...不过这东西很贵的,还有这个,是别人送的。
Phoebe: Okay, now you're just kinda tidying.
额,你这是在清理。
David: Okay, okey, what the hell, what the hell.
好吧,管他呢。
David: You want me to actually throw you or you you wanna just hop?
你想让我丢你上去还是自己跳上去?
Phoebe: I can hop.
我自己跳好了。
Ross: So tell me something. What does the phrase 'no date pact' mean to you?
告诉我,'没有约会的约定' 对你们的意义何在?
Monica: Okay, look, I'm sorry, okay. It's just that Chandler has somebody, and Phoebe has somebody I thought I'd ask Fun Bobby.
抱歉,不过钱德勒找了人,菲比也有对象了,所以我决定约搞笑巴比。
Chandler: Fun Bobby? Your ex-boyfriend Fun Bobby?
搞笑巴比?你那前任男友搞笑巴比?
Monica: Yeah.
对啊。
Joey: You know more than one Fun Bobby?
你还认识其他的搞笑巴比吗?
Chandler: I happen to know a Fun Bob.
我恰巧认识一个搞笑鲍勃。
Rachel: Okay, here we go...
给你。
Joey: Ooh ooh ooh ooh, there's no room for milk! There! Now there is.
太满了,我没法加牛奶了。现在好了。
Ross: Okay, so on our no-date evening, three of you now are going to have dates.
所以在这个原本没有约会的晚上,你们三人都将有约会对象了。
Joey: Uh, four.
四个。
Ross: Four.
四个...
Rachel: Five.
是五个。
Ross: Five.
五个。
Rachel: Sorry. Paolo's catching an earlier flight.
没办法,保罗提早搭飞机回来。
Joey: Yeah, and I met this really hot single mom at the store. What's an elf to do?
而我在商场遇到一个很性感的单身妈妈, 让我这个小精灵怎能抗拒?
Ross: Okay, so I'm gonna be the only one standing there alone when the ball drops?
这么说大球落下的时候我是唯一的一个孤零零的家伙?
Rachel: Oh, c'mon. We'll have, we'll have a big party, and no one'll know who's with who.
不会的,到时候我们将开个盛大的派对,没有人知道谁和谁是一对儿。
Ross: They will all know. Hey, y'know, this is so not what I needed right now.
大家肯定都知道!唉,这可不是我现在需要的。
Monica: What's the matter?
出什么事了?
Ross: Oh, it's...it's Marcel. He's angry with me again. I have no idea why, he keeps shutting me out, y'know? He's walking around all the time dragging his hands...
还不是马赛尔,它又生我的气了。我不知道为什么,它一直不让我进门,还拖着手不断四处走……
Chandler: That's so weird. I had such a blast with him the other night.
注释:blast:(很开心的)玩耍。
奇怪,我前几天晚上还跟它相处得很愉快。
Ross: Really.
真的?
Chandler: Yeah, we played, we watched TV...that juggling thing is amazing.
注释:juggle:玩杂耍,耍花招,欺骗。
是啊,我们一起玩,一起看电视,它杂耍的时候简直棒极了。
Ross: What, uh...what juggling thing?
什么杂耍?
Chandler: With the balled-up socks? I figured you taught him that.
把袜子团起来当球耍,我以为那是你教它的。
Ross: No.
我没有。
Chandler: Y'know, it wasn't that big a deal. He just balled up socks...and a melon...
其实也不算什么,只是拿袜子当球耍罢了...还耍了一颗瓜。
Max: Phoebe. Hi.
你好,菲比。
Phoebe: Oh, hi Max! Hey, do you know everybody?
嗨!马克斯,认识这儿的人吗?
Max: No. Have you seen David?
不认识,你看见大卫了吗?
Phoebe: No, no, he hasn't been around.
没有,他没在这儿。
Max: Well, if you see him, tell him to pack his bags. We are going to Minsk.
你如果看见他,告诉他赶紧打包行李,我们要去明斯克了。
Phoebe: Minsk?
明斯克?
Max: Minsk. It's in Russia.
是,在俄罗斯。
Phoebe: I know where Minsk is.
我知道明斯克在哪儿。
Max: We got the grant, three years, all expenses paid.
注释:grant:拨款,补助金,授给物(如财产、授地、专有权、补助、拨款等)。
我们拿到拨款了,全额的,够在那里待三年的了。
Chandler: And if you are going to Minsk, you know that's the only way to go.
如果你想去明斯克,这是唯一的办法。
Phoebe: So when, when do you leave?
你们何时走?
Max: January first.
元旦。
Phoebe: Hello?
有人吗?
David: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
David: Hi! What're you doing here?
嗨。你怎么来了?
Phoebe: Um, well, Max told me about Minsk, so, you know, congratulations! This is so exciting!
马克思告诉我你们要去明斯克的事了,恭喜你了,太令人兴奋了。
Max: Yeah, It'd be even more exciting if we were going.
是啊,能去的话就更令人兴奋了。
Phoebe: Oh, you're not going? Oh, why?
你不去了?喔,为什么?
Max: Tell her, David. 'I don't wanna go to Minsk and work with Lifson and Yamaguchi and Flench, no no no no no no no. I wanna stay here and make out with my girlfriend! !'
告诉她,大卫。'我不要去明斯克和Lifson,Yamaguchi,Flench(这些知名人士)共事,不不不,我不去。我要留下来和我的女友培养感情!
David: Thank you, Max. Thank you.
可以了,马克思,谢谢。
Phoebe: So...so you're really not going?
那你真的不去?
David: I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I just, how can I leave you? I just found you.
我也不知道。我不知道该如何是好,我怎么能离开你?我才刚刚遇到你。
Phoebe: Oh, David. But what are you gonna do?
喔,大卫,但你要怎么决定?
David: I don't know, you decide.
我不知道,由你决定吧。
Phoebe: Oh don't do that.
别这样。
David: Please.
求求你。
Phoebe: Oh no no.
不行。
David: No, but I'm asking you.
不... 我求求你了。
Phoebe: I can't do that, it's a serious thing and I can't...
但我不能那么做,这是个严肃的事情,我不能...
David: No, but I can't make the decision.
但我决定不了。
Phoebe: Okay, um, stay.
好吧,留下来。
David: Stay.
留下来?
Phoebe: Stay. Getting so good at that!
留下来。进步神速啊。
David: It was Max's stuff.
这些都是马克思的东西。
Janice: I love this artichoke thing! Oh, don't tell me what's in it, the diet starts tomorrow!
注释:artichoke:洋蓟。
我太喜欢吃洋蓟了!别告诉我里面含什么,我明天才开始节食呢。
Chandler: You remember Janice.
还记得詹妮丝吗?
Monica: Vividly. How are you?
历历在目,你还好吗?
Janice: Oh, I am fantastic now. You know what is totally amazing, it's just we have been back together for like what, like ten minutes and...
我现在感觉棒极了,最神奇的是,我们重新在一起才十分钟...
Chandler: is that all?
这么短吗 ?
Janice: It's like we were never apart. You know, I mean, of course, we were, but forgive and forget. Well, forget.
我是说就好像我俩从来没有分开过一样。当然,我们分开过,但已宽容和遗忘。好吧,只有遗忘。
Monica: Hi.
你好。
Sandy: Hi, I'm Sandy.
你好,我是桑迪。
Joey: Sandy! Hi! C'mon in! You brought your kids.
嗨,桑迪,快请进!你把孩子们都带来了啊。
Sandy: Yeah. That's okay, right?
是啊,这样可以吧?
Ross: Party!
好一个派对!
Monica: That thing is not coming in here.
那东西不可以进来。
Ross: 'That thing'? This is how you greet guests at a party? Let me ask you something, if I showed up here with my new girlfriend, she wouldn't be welcome in your home?
东西?你就这样招呼客人吗?我问你,如果我带着新女友来,你也不欢迎?
Monica: I'm thinking your new girlfriend wouldn't urinate on my coffee table.
起码你的新女友不会尿在我的咖啡桌上。
Ross: Okay. He was more embarrassed about that than anyone. Okay? And for him to have the courage to walk back in here like nothing happened.
它已经够难为情了,好吗!现在它还鼓足勇气回到这里,就当一切都没发生过一样...
Monica: Alright, alright, Just keep him away from me.
好吧,好吧,叫它离我远点就是了。
Ross: Thank you. C'mon, Marcel, what do you say you and I do a little mingling? Alright, I'll, uh...catch up with you later.
注释:mingle:混进,与…交往。
谢谢。来,马赛尔,咱们去交际一下吧。 好吧,待会儿见。
Monica: Oh my gosh! Rachel, honey...are you okay? Where...where's Paolo?
天啊,瑞秋,你没事吧? 保罗呢?
Rachel: Rome. Jerk missed his flight.
在罗马呢,那混♥蛋没赶上飞机。
Phoebe: And then...your face exploded?
然后你的脸就爆炸了?
Rachel: No. Okay. I was at the airport, getting into a cab, when this woman, this blonde planet with a pocketbook starts yelling at me, something about how it was her cab first.And then the next thing I know she just starts starts pulling me out by my hair! So I'm blowing my attack whistle thingy and three more cabs show up, and as I'm going to get into a cab she tackles me. And I hit my head on the curb and cut my lip on my whistle... oh...everybody having fun at the party? Are people eating my dip?
注释:thingy:[诙谐语] 不知其名或忘记其名的小物件。
注释:tackle:着手处理,擒住并摔倒(一名对方球员)。
注释:dip:酱汁。
不是,是我在机场要坐计程车时,一个夹着书的金发疯女人开始对我大喊大叫,说计程车是她先拦到的。没等我反应过来,她就开始扯我的头发。然后我吹起了防狼哨,又出现了三辆计程车,我刚要上车,她又来攻击我。结果我的头磕在了路缘上,嘴唇被口中的哨子划伤。噢,大家玩得还愉快吧?有人吃我做的酱吗?

老友记.本章节注释

注释:spatulas:量勺。
注释:faeces:粪便,排泄物,屎。
注释:valid:有效的,有法律效力的,正当的,健全的。
注释:blast:(很开心的)玩耍。
注释:juggle:玩杂耍,耍花招,欺骗。
注释:grant:拨款,补助金,授给物(如财产、授地、专有权、补助、拨款等)。
注释:artichoke:洋蓟。
注释:mingle:混进,与…交往。
注释:thingy:[诙谐语] 不知其名或忘记其名的小物件。
注释:tackle:着手处理,擒住并摔倒(一名对方球员)。
注释:dip:酱汁。


《老友记》本章剧本下载