老友记 第六季 第二十三集

FriendsS06E23

Part1

2019年8月20日 11:26 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 6 Episode 23: The One with the Ring.


老友记第6季第23集:订婚戒指。

Chandler: Pheebs, can you help me pick out an engagement ring for Monica? I can't figure this out! It's so hard! Should I get her a Tiffany cut, or a Princess cut or a ahah! Paper cut!
菲比,帮我挑订婚戒指好吗?我觉得好难挑喔,我要选蒂凡尼切割法,还是……公主方切割法还是……被纸切割法!
Phoebe: Now, have you told anyone else?
你有告诉其他人吗?
Chandler: No, I don't wanna tell anybody else because I don't want Monica to find out.
没有,我不想让莫妮卡发现。
Phoebe: You told me.
可是你告诉我了。
Chandler: Well, it's because I trust you, and you're one of my best friends, and you walked in on me while I was looking at ring brochures.
因为我信任你,你是我的好朋友,而且你在我看戒指目录时闯进来。
Phoebe: Yeah well, once again not knocking pays off. I only wish you hadn't been on the toilet.
进房不敲门,再次大有收获,只要你不是在厕所就好了。
Chandler: Me too.
我有同感。
Phoebe: Now, let me see. Is there such a thing as a Monica cut? 'Cause that would be your best bet.
我看看,有莫妮卡切割法吗?有的话就是它了。
Joey: Hey.
嘿!
Chandler: Hey.
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey! So Chandler, wanna go to the coffee house?
钱德,要不要去喝咖啡?
Chandler: Oh all right.
好啊。
Phoebe: Yeah, coffee house.
走吧。
Ross: Oh perfect, we were just gonna see if you wanted to go.
太好了,我们正想找你们下去。
Chandler: Oh well, we don't, 'cause we got…the…other pl place.
不要,我们要去别的地方。
Ross: How rude.
真没礼貌。
Joey: Oh, I'm sorry. You wanna bite?
抱歉,你要吃吗?
Phoebe: So how are things going with Paul?
你和保罗交往得怎样?
Rachel: Good. Although you know, he he's a private guy. You know, I wish I could get him to open up a little bit, share some feelings.
很好。只不过他很内敛,真想让他稍微敞开心胸,分享心情。
Phoebe: That's easy! You just have to think of him as a as a jar of pickles that won't open.
简单,把他想成打不开的罐子就对了。
Rachel: So what are you saying; I should run him under hot water and bang his head against a table?
你要我捉他的头冲热水敲桌子?
Phoebe: No, that's what you do when you wanna get the truth out of someone.
不是,那是拷问的手法。
Paul: Hi honey.
亲爱的。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Watch this.
看我的。
Rachel: Okay.
好。
Phoebe: Hi Paul!
保罗!
Paul: Hi, Phoebe.
菲比。
Phoebe: So how are things going with you?
你最近好吗?
Paul: Can't complain.
没得抱怨。
Paul: Let's go.
走吧。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Paul: Hey!
嘿。
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Paul: Ross!
罗斯!
Ross: Great to see you!
很高兴见到你!
Paul: Good to see you too!
我也很高兴见到你!
Ross: How you doing?
最近怎么样?
Paul: Good. Bye!
我很好,保重!
Ross: Ok! You take care!
好!保重!
Ross: Hey Pheebs, what what was the deal with you and Chandler blowing us off before?
你们刚才为什么见到我们就跑。
Phoebe: Yeah! That was so weird, huh?
很怪吧?
Ross: Phoebe, why'd you do it?
菲比,为什么?
Phoebe: I didn't do it! It was Chandler! He's...He's mad at you!
不是我,是钱德他……他在生你们的气!
Ross: What? ! Why? !
为什么?
Phoebe: Please, I think you know why.
拜托,你明知故问。
Ross: I can't think of anything.
我想不起来。
Phoebe: Come on Ross, you're a paleontologist, dig a little deeper.
罗斯,你是古生物学家,再往深处去挖。
Ross: Wait a minute, is it 'cause Joey and I didn't invite him to that Knicks game a couple of weeks ago?
等等,是不是因为两个星期前,乔伊和我没找他去看尼克队的比赛?
Phoebe: Do you think that's something that he'd be mad at you for?
你觉得他会为这种事生气吗?
Ross: I guess it could.
应该会。
Phoebe: Well then I think that's it.
我想就是这个原因。
Ross: Well, if he's angry, he really shouldn't just cover it up. I I wish he would just tell me the truth.
他不该隐瞒他的情,他应该老实告诉我。
Phoebe: Oh, if that's what you want you, then you really should run his head under hot water and bang his head against a table.
那你应该捉他的头,去冲热水敲桌子。
Paul: Honey I made a reservation at China Garden, is that ok?
我在“中国花园”订了位,可以吗?
Rachel: Yeah, well that's great. But first, wait, talk to me, talk to me. Tell me about your day.
可以啊,很棒。但你先跟我说说话,说说你今天好不好。
Paul: It was fine.
蛮好的。
Rachel: Ok. Hey, what're you thinking? What're you thinking right now?
好吧,你在想什么?你现在在想什么?
Paul: I'm thinking that you are looking really fine in that dress.
我在想你穿这件裙子很好看。
Rachel: Yeah that's great Paul, but you know, I wanna know what Wow, those are really great! I just wanna know what, what is behind this this strong, silent exterior. You know they say that still waters run deep and I wanna swim in yours.
太好了,但是……我想知道……哇,好结实!我想知道这坚强沉默的外表下,隐藏着什么。俗语说静水深流,我想在你的心中畅游。
Paul: Are you talking about having sex?
你在讲做♥爱的事吗?
Rachel: No, Paul, I don't know anything about you! You know, like your, your child! Tell me about your childhood!
不是的,保罗,我一点也不了解你。例如你的童年,聊聊你的童年!
Paul: Normal.
很普通!
Rachel: Ok, well then how about puberty! Come on, that's always a painful time!
好,那青春期呢?青春期总是很讨厌!
Rachel: You know your friends invite you to a slumber party and then they stick your hand in warm water while you're sleeping so that you pee in your sleeping bag.
朋友找你参加聚会,趁你睡着把你的手放进热水里,害你在睡袋里撒尿。
Paul: No! That never happened to me!
我没碰过那种事!
Rachel: Well, you're lucky you never met that bitch Sharon Majesky. Anyway, umm...The rest of you life, you know? Any regrets?
那是你走运,没碰上那个贱♥人,莎朗麦杰斯基。总之… 其他时期有什么悔恨吗?
Paul: Nope.
没有。
Rachel: All right Paul, you know I'm not asking for a lot here. Ok? Just give me something. Anything!
保罗,我要求得不多。你就讲一件事,什么事都好!
Paul: Ok.
好吧。
Rachel: Ok.
好吧。
Paul: Ok.
好吧。
Rachel: All right.
好吧。
Paul: When I was six years old. I wanted a big wheel. And instead, my parents got me this little plastic chicken that you hop around on. It was embarrassing, kids made fun of me. That was a pretty tough year.
6岁那年,我想要一辆大脚踏车。我父母却送我一个,小鸡造型的跳跳乐。太难为情了,其他小孩子都笑我。那一年蛮痛苦的。
Rachel: That's that's great! See? I already feel like I know you a little better! Thank you. Ok, come on. Now we can go eat. Let's go.
太好了,你看吧。我觉得我比较了解你了,谢谢。好,我们去吃饭吧。
Paul: It was horrible. They called me chicken boy.
我好惨。大家都叫我小鸡鸡。
Rachel: Oh!
噢。
Paul: And in fifth grade I got into a fight. Well, it wasn't really a fight. Richard Darinbel bit me on the nose, I fell down.
五年级我跟别人打架,其实也不算打架,理查达伦咬我的鼻子,我摔倒。
Paul: Still have a little scar right here you can see it.
这里留了一个小伤疤,你看。
Rachel: Yeah. Yeah, I I I see the scar.
对对对,我看见了。
Rachel: Listen, Paul, I think this is really great that that you know, you've shared your feelings.
保罗,你听我说,你这样分享你的心情。
Rachel: It's really, it's beautiful, but umm, what do you say we go share some food?
真的很棒,但是我们现在去吃饭吧。
Paul: Oh, I couldn't eat now.
我现在吃不下。
Rachel: What? ! Wait! What're you talking about? ! You love their Kung Pao Chicken!
你在说什么?你最爱吃宫保鸡丁了!
Paul: Chicken? Chicken boy!
鸡?小鸡鸡。
Rachel: Oh, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I wouldn't do that!
天哪,对不起,我不是故意的!
Chandler: Nothing! This is the nine millionth ring store we've been to and I can't find the perfect ring! Ugly ring! Ugly ring! Ugly ring! It's a beautiful selection.
一无所获!逛了几百家店,还是找不到完美的戒指。丑!丑!丑!这些戒指真美。
Phoebe: Ok, so maybe you don't get her a ring. Maybe you maybe you do something different. You know? Maybe you get her an engagement bracelet, you know? Or an engagement tiara? Oh, an engagement Revolutionary War musket!
要不然你不送戒指。送点不一样的。例如,订婚手镯,或是订婚头饰?订婚独立战争毛瑟枪!
Chandler: You know. I'm so glad i picked you to help me with this.
真高兴我是选你来帮忙。
Phoebe: Huh? Can you still imagine getting down on one knee, and handing her this gorgeous piece
你能不能想像你单膝跪下,把这件漂亮的火器交给她?
Chandler: Yeah, I'm gonna stick with the ring. Oh, this one's nice! I like this one! Sir? Uh, kind sir? Can I, see this one?
我还是送戒指好了。这只好漂亮,我喜欢这只,先生?好心的先生?我想看这枚戒指。
Phoebe: Wait a minute, no, this is, this is the reason you brought me. Ok? I know how to haggle. So let me handle this from here on out.
你找我来就是因为我会讲价,所以接下来交给我处理。
Male Jeweler: Can I help you?
有什么需要吗?
Chandler: Uh, yeah, yes. I would like to see that ring please.
有,我想看那枚戒指。
Phoebe: Or not, whatever.
或是不看,随便。
Male Jeweler: This ring is from the 1920s, it's a one and a half carat diamond with sapphires on either side.
这是一只20♥年代的戒指,1.5克拉,两侧镶有蓝宝石。
Chandler: Sir, can I ask you to umm, could you...hold out that ring and ask me to marry you?
先生,你能不能……拿着戒指向我求婚?
Male Jeweler: Ok.
好。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Male Jeweler: Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Chandler: Oh my God that's it, that's the ring! How much is it?
天哪,就是它了。多少钱?
Phoebe: Chandler, I I will handle this! How much is it?
钱德,让我来。多少钱?
Male Jeweler: 8,600.
8600。
Phoebe: We will give you $10.
我们出10块钱。
Male Jeweler: Are you interested in this ring? !
你到底想不想买?
Chandler: Yes! Yes, but I can only pay $8,000.
想,想,但我只能出8000。
Male Jeweler: Ok, I can let it go for eight.
好,8000可以。
Phoebe: We stand firm at $10.
我们坚持10块钱。
Male Jeweler: How would you like to pay?
你要怎么付帐?
Chandler: Uh, credit card. Oh no! No no, but I left my credit card to Joey. Ok, I'll go get it. You guard the ring.
刷卡。不对,我的卡在乔伊那边。我回去拿,你守住戒指。
Phoebe: Ok. Why did you give your credit card to Jey?
你为什么把你的卡给乔伊?
Chandler: Oh, I gave it to him to buy some Knicks tickets. Then the jerk didn't even invite me to the game! But I'm over it! Whatever!
他要买尼克队的球票,结果他这个混♥蛋居然没有找我一起去!不过我已经不在意了!
Phoebe: Listen, I'm sorry about before. Do you have anything here for $10?
刚才很抱歉。你们有10块钱的东西吗?
Male Jeweler: Uh yes, I have these two rather beautiful $5 bills.
有,我有两张崭新的5元钞票。
Phoebe: I'll give you $1 for them.
我出1块钱跟你买。
Ross: Hey, remember how Chandler and Phoebe blew us off yesterday?
昨天钱德和菲比不是看到我们就跑了吗?
Joey: No.
有吗?
Ross: Remember you you were eating pizza.
你当时在吃披萨。
Joey: Yeah.
喔对。
Ross: Ok. Well, apparently Chandler's angry at us for not getting him a ticket to that Knicks game a couple of weeks ago.
好。钱德显然是在气我们2星期前,没帮他买球票。
Joey: Oh, we're supposed to just get him a ticket? ! That guy is always mooching off of us!
我们为什么要帮他买票?那家伙老是揩我们的油。
Ross: Yeah!
就是啊。
Ross: Anyway, I I still think we should try to patch things up, you know? Like uh, maybe we can get him tickets to another Knicks game and then invite him.
但我还是觉得应该设法和解。我们可以找他去看另一场球赛。
Joey: Oh wow, that's a great idea! And I, still have his credit card.
好主意。而且他的卡还在我这里。
Gunther: Here you go.
帐单。
Ross: Oh.
哦。
Joey: Hey hey hey ho ho, I got this one. Here you go. You know I gotta tell ya, sometimes I just I don't get Chandler. You know, me and him do stuff all the time without you, you don't get all upset.
我有卡,拿去吧。有时候我真搞不懂,钱德我和他做很多事都没找你,你也不会生气。
Ross: All the time?
很多事?
Joey: All the time!
可多了!
Gunther: I'm sorry. It was rejected.
抱歉,这张卡不能刷。
Joey: That's impossible! Let me see it. Oh, this one's mine. Here you go.
不可能,我看看。这张是我的,拿去吧。
Rachel: Oh my God! Oh my God!
我的天哪!我的天哪!
Monica: Still crying?
还在哭?
Rachel: Like a little girl.
跟小女生一样。
Rachel: I know. I know. I know. This is all my fault; I wanted him to open up. But God, I didn't know that I was gonna unleash this this weepy, clingy, moist monster!
我知道…都是我不好。是我要他敞开心胸的,但是我不知道,我会放出一头哭哭啼啼又粘人的怪物。
Monica: You know, I only know of two surefire ways to shut a man up. And one of them is sex.
有两个办法能让一个男人闭嘴其中一个办法是做♥爱
Rachel: What's the other one?
另一个是什么?
Monica: I don't know, I've never had to use the other one. I'm just saying, you know, if we're having sex, he's not gonna be talking.
不知道,我只用过第一个,我只是说做♥爱的时候,他就不能讲话。没错,话多的是你。
Rachel: Uh, that's right. You're the talker. Anyway, uh, great idea! Umm, I gotta go to the store; I told him that I would buy him some more tissues.
总之这个主意很棒我要去商店 我答应去帮他买面纸
Monica: Oh, we have some...
我们这里有……
Rachel: No, you don't!
你们已经没有了!
Phoebe: Ok. Umm, I'd also like to try on the tiara. Oh yeah. Ok. Wow, what do you think, too much?
好,我还想试戴头饰。太好了。怎么样?太过了吗?
Male Jeweler: A tad.
有一点。
Phoebe: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: Then, take the tiara back and. . let me hold the musket again. Something's missing. It's not...Ok oh, let me see the ring that my friend picked out.
把头饰放回去。毛瑟枪再给我一次,少了点什么……把我朋友挑的戒指拿给我。
Male Jeweler: Where's the 1920's princess cut ring.
那枚20♥年代的钻戒呢?
Female Jeweler: I just sold it to that gentleman.
刚刚卖给那位先生了。
Phoebe: Oh my God! No! What? ! Help me! Let me out! Now!
上帝啊!等等,别走!放我出去,快点!
Paul: Rachel?
瑞秋……?
Chandler: No. How are ya Paul?
不是。保罗,你好吗?
Paul: Ok.
还好。
Paul: Chandler, did your dad ever hug you?
钱德……你爸抱过你吗?
Chandler: No, did he hug you? !
没有,他抱过你吗?
Paul: No! No! It's just that, my dad never did. I miss my dad.
不是,只不过我爸都没抱过我。我好想念我爸。
Chandler: Well, you can see my dad in Vegas kissing other dads.
你可以去拉斯维加斯,看我爸亲别人的爸爸。
Paul: Hey, Chandler?
钱德?
Chandler: Yeah?
怎样?
Paul: Would you Would you hug me?
你能不能……你能不能抱我?
Chandler: I'm a little busy here Paul.
我有点忙。
Paul: That's exactly what my dad used to say!
我爸也都这么说!
Chandler: Ok, a quick one. Come on hug it out. Oh hey! There you go. Ok.
好啦,一下下,快点!行了吧!好了。
Paul: Five more seconds.
再5秒钟。
Chandler: Ok!
够了!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Paul: Joey!
乔伊。
Joey: Whoa whoa hey hey! Hi, Paul is it?
哇哇哇!嘿!怎么了?保罗是吧?
Chandler: Do you have my credit card?
我的信用卡在吗?
Joey: Yeah, it's in my...In...in my pocket. My back pocket! My back pocket!
在,在我的…我的口袋里。后面的口袋。
Chandler: Thank God!
幸好!
Joey: Oh hey listen I got us tickets to a Knicks game tonight.
我买了今天晚上尼克队的票。
Chandler: Oh, I can't go.
我不能去。
Joey: Uh come on! It'll be fun! Me, you, and Ross, and...Paul probably...
去啦,多好啊!我,你,罗斯和… 保罗吗?
Chandler: Look, I don't have time for this, ok? I gotta go.
我没空好吗,我得走了。
Paul: Wow. That was mean.
好恶劣喔。
Joey: Yeah, I know.
就是啊。
Paul: Get in here.
过来吧。
Joey: Yeah.
好。
Phoebe: Chandler, I found the perfect ring.
钱德,我找到最完美的戒指了。
Chandler: Oh, that's uh, that's pretty nice but I'm gonna go with the one I picked first.
真不错,但我还是买之前那款好了。
Phoebe: Oh wait, God, Chandler, the one you picked is gone. It's over!
天哪,钱德,那枚戒指不在了!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Some guy bought it. I'm sorry. I tried to stop it but they put me in jail!
被一个人买走了,对不起。我想拦住他,却被关进监狱里。
Chandler: They put you in jail?
被关进监狱里?
Phoebe: The little jail between the doors!
门和门中间的小监狱!
Chandler: Phoebe, I asked you to guard the ring!
菲比,我要你守着那枚戒指。
Phoebe: I know, I'm sorry!
我知道,对不起!
Phoebe: But you know, this ring is better! And Monica never even saw the other ring.
但是这枚比较好!莫妮卡根本没看过另一枚。
Chandler: Yeah but when he proposed to me with the ring I got goose bumps.
但是他用那枚戒指向我求婚时,我起了鸡皮疙瘩。
Phoebe: Maybe it was the guy.
也许是因为那个人。
Chandler: It was the ring!
是因为那枚戒指!
Ross: Hey! So uh, was he excited about the tickets?
他知道票的事情兴奋吗?
Joey: No! He blew us off!
不,他回绝了。
Ross: What? !
什么?!
Joey: I know!
就是啊!
Ross: I can't believe it. Can I tell you something? I'm a little mad at him now.
太不可思议了!告诉你,我现在有点生他气。
Joey: Can I tell you something? Me too.
告诉你。我也是!
Ross: You know what? He didn't wanna talk to us about being angry, well maybe we don't talk to him, at all!
他生气不告诉我们,那我们也不要告诉他!
Joey: Ooooh! Freeze him out.
冷落他。
Ross: That's right!
没错!
Joey: I like it!
我喜欢。
Ross: Eh? We'll show him!
给他好看!
Joey: From now on, it's gonna be Joey and Ross, best friends. Ok! We're gonna be the new Joey and Chandler.
以后就是乔伊与罗斯,最佳拍档。我们将是新的乔伊与钱德。
Ross: What? ! Ohh ohh ohh ohh, you think uh you and Chandler were closer than me and Chandler?
什么?你觉得你和钱德,比我和钱德要好?
Joey: Oh oh hey hey hey hey, don't get angry. We turn on each other, he wins.
别生气。我们一反目,他就赢了。
Rachel: Hi. I'm back.
我回来了。
Paul: Hey! I have so much more to tell ya, I've written it all down!
我把我想说的话都写下来了!
Rachel: Ahhh, that's great. No actually that's...That's great! That's really great! You know, I gotta tell ya writing, I mean writing, gets me uh, gets me kinda hot.
真好。真是太好了,真的好棒!说真的,写东西会燃起……我的欲♥火。
Paul: Wait! Wait! Listen! Listen to this! You know what I wanted to be when I was that age?
等等,你听喔!你知道我小时候想当什么?
Rachel: A lover?
情圣?
Paul: Surfer.
冲浪者。
Rachel: Oh yeah surfer?
是吗?
Paul: I wanted to be one with the waves, you know?
我想与海浪为伍?
Rachel: Ok, hold on real quick, hold on a second let me just uh, get a little more comfortable here. Wait, now wait a second, this isn't too revealing is it?
等等,等一下,让我把自己……弄得舒服一点。等一下,这样会不会太露了?
Paul: No. What ever happened to that little dude. So full of dreams…
不会,当年那个小家伙呢?充满梦想……
Rachel: I don't care about the little dude! I can't! I cannot listen to anymore of this! You know, the only person who would wanna listen to this is a mental health professional! And then it's only because they get paid $100 an hour! Do you know how much money I could've made listening to you? $2,000! And you know when I figured that out? While you were talking!
我不在乎那个小家伙!我听不下去了!只有心理医师会想听这些话!那还是因为他们1小时赚1百!你知道我听到现在可以赚多少?2千块钱!你知道我什么时候算出来的?在你唠叨的时候!
Paul: What? ! I can't believe you're trying to stifle me! When just 14 hours ago we figured out that that is exactly what my mother was trying to do to me!
你居然想扼杀我的情绪!14个小时前我们才发现,那就是我妈的目的!
Rachel: Oh…I'm sorry. I… I I don't mean I didn't mean to stifle you. I… This is all just a little overwhelming.
对不起……我不是想扼杀你的情绪……我只是有点受不了。
Paul: Oh, Rachel, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to overwhelm you. It's just that, when those gates open, it's. . hard...hard to close them. But they are closed now. Believe me.
瑞秋,对不起。我不是故意的,只不过情绪一发泄就会……不可收拾。不过现在没事了,真的。
Rachel: I'm so glad, I'm so glad you shared. And I'm glad that you're done. So what do you say we umm…
我很高兴你跟我分享你的心情。也很高兴你分享完了。那我们要不要……
Paul: I really like that.
我求之不得。
Paul: That was...so good.
真是……太棒了。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿!
Chandler: I can't believe I let you talk me into buying this stupid gumball machine looking ring!
我居然听你的话,买下这枚像口香糖一样的蠢戒指。
Phoebe: It's not a stupid gumball machine looking ring! It's a beautiful ring!
它才不是口香糖蠢戒指,它很漂亮。
Chandler: No, it's not! When I looked at the other ring I could see Monica's face when I gave it to her, you know? And I could see her saying yes. When I look at this ring, all I see is a ring! Unless I look at it really closely and then I can see my own eye. Look, this is the most important thing I'm gonna do in my life. I wanna make sure it's perfect.
它才不漂亮!另一枚戒指,会让我看到莫妮卡的表情……我会看到她点头答应。这枚戒指只让我看到,一枚戒指!只有近看才会看到我的眼睛。这是我这辈子最重要的一件事,我想做到最完美。
Phoebe: Ok. There may be a way that we can get the other ring back. 'Cause I heard the guy tell the jeweler where he was gonna propose. So maybe we can get him to trade rings or something.
我们或许能把那枚戒指要回来。我听到那个人准备求婚的地方,或许我们可以说服他交换。
Chandler: I can't do that.
我不能这么做。
Phoebe: Well you certainly can't give her that stupid gumball ring.
你总不能给她那枚口香糖蠢戒指。
Chandler: All right, where was he going?
好吧,他要去哪里?
Phoebe: Yeah, it's a restaurant......it's...The Rainbow something.
一家餐厅……彩虹什么的。
Chandler: Rainbow Room?
彩虹餐厅?
Phoebe: Nope.
不是。
Chandler: Rainbow Grill?
彩虹烧烤?
Phoebe: Nope.
不是。
Chandler: Somewhere Over the…?
彩虹的彼端?(电影“绿野仙踪”主题曲)
Phoebe: L'Espace.
空间。
Chandler: Rainbow L'Espace!
彩虹空间?
Phoebe: No no, just L'Espace.
不是,只有空间。
Chandler:...I'd love to know how you got from rainbow to L'Espace.
我很乐意想知道你是怎么从彩虹想到空间的。
Phoebe: No you wouldn't. You don't wanna get in here.
你不会想知道的。我的思路很复杂。
Phoebe: There he is!
就是他!
Chandler: Ok and he hasn't proposed yet because she has no ring on her finger.
好,他还没求婚,因为她没有戴戒指。
Phoebe: Wow! You're good! After this, we should solve crimes.
你真行,我们应该去当侦探。
Chandler: Yeah!
没错。
Chandler: Ok, go, go, go get him.
去请他过来。
Phoebe: Oh, ok.
好。
Phoebe: Excuse me sir? Could you come with me please? You have a phone call.
抱歉,请您来一下。有您的电话。
Customer: Who is it?
是谁?
Phoebe: It is your office.
是你的公司打来的。
Customer: Do you know who at my office?
你知道是谁吗?
Phoebe: John?
约翰?
Customer: Oh John! Great!
约翰啊,太好了!
Phoebe: Here he is.
他来了。
Chandler: Hi! Hi. Ok, there was a slight mix up at the jewelry store, the ring you're about to propose with was supposed to be held for me. So, I'm gonna need to have that back. But, in exchange I'm willing to trade you this beautiful, more expensive ring. Ew.
你好,珠宝店搞错了,他们把为我保留的戒指卖给你。所以我得跟你要回来,不过我愿意拿这枚美丽的,更昂贵的戒指和你交换。
Phoebe: Wow! I would trade.
要是我就换。
Customer: It is beautiful, but I'm gonna use this one. Now, if you'll excuse me.
的确很美,但是我要用这一枚。失陪了。
Chandler: No no! This is my fiancée and her heart was set on that ring. You don't wanna break her heart now do you?
不,这位是我的未婚妻,她就是要这枚戒指。你不会想伤她的心吧?
Phoebe: Yeah, do you wanna break a dying woman's heart?
对啊,你想伤一位垂死女人的心吗?
Customer: You're dying? !
你要死了?!
Chandler: Yeah, she's dying…Of a cough apparently.
她快死于……咳嗽了。
Phoebe: Yes, and it is my dying wish to have that ring. See, if I'm not buried with that ring then my spirit is going to wander the nether world for all eternity…
对,我临死前想拥有那枚戒指。要是不能戴着它入土,我会变成孤魂野鬼在阴间……
Chandler: Ok, that's enough honey!
够了,亲爱的!
Customer: Uh…I don't know. All right, let me see the ring.
额……我不晓得。再让我看一次。
Chandler: Great! Ok, here.
当然,请看。
Customer: All right, I'll do it.
好吧,跟你换。
Chandler: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! And you are about to marry a wonderful man! Hey! I'm marrying a dead woman!
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢你!即将嫁给一个大好人!我要娶一个死人!
Chandler: Guys? I've got something important to tell ya. Guys? Guys? ! I'm gonna ask Monica to marry me.
兄弟们?我有大事要宣布,兄弟们?兄弟们?兄弟们?我要跟莫妮卡求婚了。
Joey: I think we gotta end the freeze out.
我们应该对他中止冷落。
Ross: Wait a minute, is this, is this for real?
等等,你是来真的?
Chandler: Yeah, check out the ring.
对,戒指在这里。
Joey: Oh my God!
天哪!
Ross: So you two are really serious? !
这么说你俩真的是认真的?!
Chandler: Yep, pretty much.
差不多。
Ross: You you're gonna get married? ! I mean…We're gonna be brothers in law! Come here!
你们要结婚了?我们要成为亲戚了,过来!
Joey: And and and and and and, and we're gonna be friends again!
我们又可以当朋友了!
Chandler: Heyyyy What?
什么?
Joey: Oh the water under the bridge, forget it!
过去的事就别提了!
Chandler: Ok!
好吧!
Chandler: I was gonna wait til uh, it was official you know? But I got so excited I just had to tell you guys 'cause you're my best friends.
我本来想等搞定再说,但我还是忍不住要告诉你们,因为你们是我的最好的朋友。
Joey: I can't believe this!
我真不敢相信!
Ross: Me too! And I was planning on having a conversation with you about your intentions.
我也是!我本来还想问你有什么打算。
Rachel: Ugh! No more crying! Please! I just dumped one cry baby, I'll dump you too!
我要哭了!别再哭了,拜托!我刚甩掉一个爱哭宝宝,小心我也甩了你!
Chandler: I'm gonna ask Monica to marry me.
我要跟莫妮卡求婚。
Rachel: Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh Chandler! You guys are gonna be so happy!
我的天哪,我的天哪!钱德,你们会好幸福!
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Joey: Where's all the tissues? !
面纸都死哪去了?
Chandler: Check out the ring.
这是戒指。
Rachel: Nice! One and a half carat easy.
真好,至少有1.5克拉。
Phoebe: Hi.
嘿。
Ross: Hey hey Pheebs! Chandler's gonna ask Monica to marry him!
嘿菲比!钱德要跟莫妮卡求婚了!
Phoebe: Oh I know, I helped pick out the ring.
我知道,是我陪他去挑戒指的。
Ross: You told her before you told us?
你先告诉她?
Chandler: Well, she walked in when I was looking at the ring brochures. You can understand that, right? Guys? Guys? Guys?
我在看戒指目录时被她撞见 你们能谅解吧?兄弟们?兄弟们?兄弟们?
Ross: God, that ring Chandler picked out was so beautiful.
天哪,钱德选的戒指好美。
Phoebe: Yeah, you should know. You've bought like a billion of them.
你当然很懂,你买过一大堆。
Ross: Ahh, humor based on my pain.
拿我的痛处开玩笑。
Rachel: Ha! Hey you know what's funny? Of all of your wives, I'm the only one who never got a ring.
有趣的是。你的老婆里只有我没拿到戒指。
Ross: This, uh, a big issue for you? Or?
你很在意吗?
Rachel: No, but, you know, it would've been nice to have a little memento of our married time together. Something other than the divorce papers and the hangover.
不是,只不过如果能有我们结婚的纪♥念品,总是蛮好的。而不要只有离婚证书和烂醉。
Phoebe: Ross is obviously not gonna get you a ring. But ask for a musket. Ask for a musket!
罗斯显然不会送你戒指。不过跟他要毛瑟枪好了,毛瑟枪!
Ross: Hey, when we were married you know what I never got? Umm…sex.
你知道我们结婚时,少做了什么事?额……上床。
Rachel: Well, yeah. No ring, no sex. Big surprise.
没戒指当然没得做,你还敢提。
Phoebe: Get me a musket and we'll talk.
给我把毛瑟枪,咱们什么都好说。


《老友记》本章剧本下载