老友记 第六季 第二十四集

FriendsS06E24

Part1

2019年8月20日 11:38 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 6 Episode 24: The One with the Proposal.


老友记第6季第24集:求婚。

Ross: God, that is the most beautiful engagement ring ever!
这真是世上最美的订婚戒指!
Rachel: Yeah? Well, you should know. You've bought like a billion of them.
你一定很懂,你买过一大堆。
Ross: Yeah, you didn't get one.
但是没有给过你。
Chandler: Ok, well tonight's the big night.
好,就是今晚了。
Phoebe: Yeah!
是啊!
Joey: Hey, listen, how are you gonna ask her?
你要怎么进行?
Chandler: It is going to be perfect. I am taking her to her favorite restaurant. I'm going to get her a bottle of the champagne that she really loves, therefore knows how expensive it is. Then, when the glasses are full, instead of proposing a toast I'm just gonna propose.
保证完美。我会带她上她最爱的餐厅。我要送她一瓶她很喜欢的香槟,那她就知道有多贵了。然后等酒倒满了,我不会敬酒我会向她求婚。
Rachel: Ohh…
噢……
Joey: That sounds perfect!
好棒喔!
Chandler: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: You're gonna mess it up let me do it.
你会搞砸,让我来吧。
Chandler: I'm not gonna mess it up.
我才不会搞砸。
Phoebe: If she says no, can I have the ring?
要是她说不,戒指可以给我吗?
Chandler: She's not gonna say no.
她不会说不。
Phoebe: If!
要是。
Chandler: Sure!
没问题!
Rachel: Well, w w wait, what about me? I want one too.
那我呢?我也想要。
Chandler: She's not gonna say no!
她不会说不!
Phoebe: I'll let you borrow it.
我再借给你。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hi Monica.
嗨,莫妮卡。
Chandler: Give it.
还给我。
Phoebe: It's gone.
吞下去了。
Chandler: Phoebe!
菲比!
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Hi Monica.
嗨,莫妮卡。
Phoebe: We're practically kissing.
我们在练习♥接吻喔。
Rachel: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hey Rach!
嗨瑞秋!
Rachel: Are any of you guys free tonight?
晚上有人有空吗?
Rachel: My boss is hosting this charity event for underprivileged kids and the more people I bring, the better I look. So, Monica? Chandler?
我老板要主持救助儿童慈善会。我带越多人去越有面子,莫妮卡?钱德?
Chandler: Well, Monica and Chandler can't go. We're going to dinner remember? !
莫妮卡和钱德不能去,我们要去吃饭,记得吗?
Rachel: Oh my God, I'm so sorry.
天哪,真抱歉。
Monica: What's the big deal?
干嘛这么激动?
Chandler: I just get mad when Rachel doesn't remember where we're going.
我只是很气瑞秋,不记得我们要去哪里。
Joey: Where are you going?
你们要去哪里?
Rachel: How about you guys?
那你们呢?
Phoebe: Open bar?
酒免♥费?
Rachel: I think so.
应该是。
Phoebe: I can do that for the kids.
我可以为孩子们喝酒。
Joey: Hey, you know what? I'll come too. I'm making money now; it's about time I give something back.
那我也要去。我现在有收入,也该回馈社会了。
Chandler: Well, you could also give back the money you owe me.
你也可以把欠我的钱还给我。
Joey: Ok. Have a benefit.
好啊,你办义卖啊。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey! Ross, listen, can you come to a charity event tonight?
嘿!罗斯,你晚上可以参加慈善晚会吗?
Ross: Oh no, I have plans with Elizabeth.
不行,我跟伊丽莎白有约。
Chandler: Oh, so you're already doing your part for the kids.
你已经在为孩童奉献爱心了。
Ross: Sorry, it's just one of our last nights together before she leaves for camp to be a counselor!
抱歉,这是她去野营之前的最后一晚。去当指导员!
Monica: Ross, let me ask you a question. All jokes aside, where is this relationship going?
罗斯,我问你。撇开笑话不提,这段感情要往哪里走?
Chandler: Wait a minute, all jokes aside? I didn't agree to that!
等等,撇开笑话不提?我可不同意!
Monica: Do you really see this as a long term thing?
你认为你们可以长久吗?
Ross: I don't know.
我不知道。
Phoebe: You know, you are 12 years older than her.
你比她大12岁喔。
Ross: Well, who's counting?
谁会去算?
Chandler: Well, she is. She's this many.
她会,她才这么大。
Joey: Ross, she is really young.
罗斯,她真的很年轻。
Ross: Wait a minute, does does everyone feel this way?
等等,你们都这么认为吗?
All: Yeah! Yeah, sort of. I'm sorry.
有一点。抱歉。
Ross: Uh uh Wow! Uh, I thought you guys were just, like making jokes, I had no idea. Well you know what? You guys are wrong. Oh yes, there is a chronological age difference but I never notice it. You know why? Because she is very mature. Besides, it doesn't really matter to me what you guys think. I mean, I'm the one dating Elizabeth, not you!
我以为你们只是爱开玩笑,我都不知道,不过你们都错了。没错,我们是有年龄上的差异。但是我都感觉不到。为什么?因为她很成熟,况且我根本不在意你们的看法,跟她交往的是我,不是你们!
Joey: That's not what she said last night.
她昨晚可不是这么说的。
Rachel: See? Now, he could date her.
他跟她就很般配。
Chandler: Will you marry me? Will you marry me? Hey, you marry me! What's going on little elves?
你愿意嫁给我吗?你愿意嫁给我吗?嫁给我!怎么了,小精灵们?
Joey: It's the big night! We wanted to wish you good luck!
今晚很重要,我们想祝你好运!
Ross: Yeah, yeah, you have the ring?
戒指带了吗?
Chandler: Yeah, right here in my pocket.
就在口袋里。
Chandler: Pheebs?
菲比?
Phoebe: Oh! Oop!
噢!
Chandler: Ok, now will you guys get out of here? I want this is to be a surprise and she's gonna know.
麻烦你们出去,我想给她惊喜,她会看出来。
Ross: Yeah yeah you guys. Get out of here!
没错,快出去!
Monica: Hi guys.
你们好。
Chandler: You look beautiful.
你好漂亮。
Monica: Oh, thank you! What's going on?
谢谢!怎么了?
Rachel: We're just really…excited about this charity event that we've to go to.
我们只是……要参加慈善晚会觉得很兴奋。
Phoebe: Here.
给你。
Rachel: Oh! Thank you!
谢谢!
Phoebe: So, now, what's going on here?
怎么会这样?
Rachel: Uh well, uh this is a silent auction. They lay out all the stuff here and then you write down your offer and then the highest bid gets it.
这是一场不喊价拍卖会。要卖的东西都在这里,你写下竞标价,出价最高的就是得主。
Phoebe: No, I know what a silent auction is. I meant, what's going on with your hair?
我知道什么叫不喊价拍卖会。我是说你的头发怎么会这样?
Rachel: Uh, wh why?
怎么说?
Phoebe: No! It's nice!
不是啊,很好看!
Mr. Thompson: Nice to see you Rachel.
瑞秋。
Rachel: Oh, hi!
哦,嗨!
Mr. Thompson: So glad you brought someone.
欢迎你带了一位朋友来。
Rachel: Someone? I brought people. Mr. Thompson, this is Phoebe. Phoebe, this is Mr. Thompson. He's the head of my department.
一位?我带了两位。汤普森先生,这位是菲比。菲比,这位是汤普森先生,他是我的部门主管。
Rachel: And I also brought my friend Joey…
我还带了我的朋友乔伊……
Joey: Oh! Shrimp toast!
虾子吐司!
Rachel: And, you know, I I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里。
Mr. Thompson: Well, I hope you're gonna bid on some things Rachel.
希望你会参加竞标。
Rachel: Well, you know what? Actually, I was about to bid on this lovely trip to Paris.
我正打算投标这趟巴黎之旅。
Mr. Thompson: Ohh, nice choice.
有眼光。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Mr. Thompson: Good luck.
祝你好运。
Rachel: Thank you. Ok, twenty dollars.
谢谢。好,20元。
Zoe: Shut the door! Shut the door!
把门关上!把门关上!
Ross: What's what's going on?
怎么了?
Elizabeth: The guys across the hall are throwing water balloons at us.
对面的男生在朝我们丢水球。
Ross: Oh, you have to call the police! That's what I did to the kids in my building!
你们得报警!我都这样对付我那栋公寓的小孩!
Elizabeth: No, it's a water balloon fight! We started it!
这是水球仗,是我们挑起的!
Ross: Oh! Listen, umm, I, I just stopped by to see if you wanted to see this play tonight. Umm, it's supposed to be excellent. The director is the same…
听我说,我来问你晚上要不要去看演出。这出演出应该很棒,导演……
Elizabeth: Who drank all the Kamikazes?
谁把神风(鸡尾酒饮料)都喝了?
Sarah: Nobody! We put 'em in here!
没有,在水球里!
Elizabeth: You want some? !
你要吗?!
Ross: No! Ok! Ok! Ok, look, can I, can I just just talk to you for a second?
不要!好,我可以跟你讲一下话吗?
Elizabeth: Yeah, sure.
当然可以。
Ross: Uh, so this play umm, what do you think? It's it's gotten great reviews! You know the uh…
所以你要去看吗?它的剧评很好……
First Dorm Guy: Attack!
攻击!
Second Dorm Guy: Put your balloons down!
放下水球!
The Girls: You put your balloons down!
你们才放下!
First Dorm Guy: You put your balloons down!
统统都把水球放下!
Ross: Everybody put their balloons down! Now this is a nice suit! Now if you'll excuse us, I would like to speak to Elizabeth alone for a moment.
这可是高级西装!请你们出去一下!我要单独跟伊丽莎白谈谈。
First Dorm Guy: Whoa, Liz, your dad's a bummer.
丽莎,你爸好扫兴。
Mr. Thompson: Our next item is the romantic trip to Paris. It goes to Emil Alexander with a high bid of 2,300.
下一项拍卖品是巴黎浪漫之旅。由艾弥尔亚历山大以2千3百元的高价得标。
Rachel: Ugh! So close!
只差一点!
Phoebe: Hey you guys! Look!
你们看!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: I got me some drinks!
我拿了几杯酒!
Rachel: What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Phoebe: Open bar!免♥费的酒吧嘛!
Rachel: Well now it's an empty bar.
现在酒吧都空了。
Phoebe: You just can't stand anyone else enjoying themselves can't you?
你就是见不得别人开心对吧?
Mr. Thompson: And finally, our biggest item of the night, the 22 foot gentleman's day sailer sailboat. The winning bid was a whooping $20,000!
最后是今晚的最大项目,22尺豪华帆船得标金额高达2万元!
Joey: I won! That was my guess!
我赢了,我猜中了!
Rachel: What? ! What? ! What? !
什么?
Joey: I guessed 20,000!
我猜2万!
Rachel: Joey! It is an auction! You don't guess, you buy!
乔伊,这是拍卖会!你不是猜,是买!
Joey: What? ! I don't have 20,000!
什么?我没有2万!
Mr. Thompson: Congratulations on your new boat, Joey Tribbiani!
恭喜你购得新船……乔伊崔比亚尼!
Rachel: Joey! Sit down!
坐下啦!
Phoebe: Forget her! You enjoy this! !
别理她,开心就好!!
Monica: What're you doing?
你在干什么?
Chandler: One nation, under God. Indivisible with liberty and justice for all. I remembered it. The champagne is here.
一个国家,在神之下。不可分割,全民拥有,自由公正(入美国籍时的誓词)我记得是这样背,香槟来了。
Monica: Are you ok?
你没事吧?
Chandler: Yes! Yes! I'm good! Are you good? Are you good? Is everything are you are you perrr perfect? !
我很好,你好吗?这一切……你很好吗?
Monica: Yeah. I'm ok. I'm actually I'm a little cold, can I have your jacket?
还好,其实我有点冷。外套可以借我吗?
Chandler: Oh, yeah. Uh, no you can't have my jacket! Because then I would be cold! If uh, that you were gonna be cold, you should've brought your own jacket. But uh, other than that, are you ok? Are you ok?
可以。不行,我的外套不能借你。因为那样我就会冷。你要是觉得会冷,应该自己带外套。除此之外你好吗?
Monica: Are you sure you're ok?
你真的没事吗?
Chandler: Yes! I'm fine. In fact I've been fine for a long time now and I think, the reason is you.
对,我很好。我这段日子一直都很好,我觉得……都是拜你所赐。
Monica: Ohh that's sweet!
好甜蜜喔!
Chandler: Ok. Umm, before I met you I had really little life and I couldn't imagine growing old with…
好……认识你之前,我的人生微不足道,我无法想像一个人……
Monica: Oh my God!
我的天哪!
Chandler: I know, but just let me say it.
我知道,不过让我说完。
Monica: Oh my God, Richard.
我的天哪,理查。
Chandler: What? ! I'm Chandler! Oh, that's Richard!
什么?我是钱德!那是理查!
Monica: Oh God, maybe he won't see us. Richard!
天哪,也许他没看见我们。理查!
Richard: Monica! Chandler!
莫妮卡,钱德!
Chandler: Hey hey, hey! I don't know why I did that!
我不知道我为什么要抱你。
Monica: Hey, it's good to see you!
见到你真好!
Richard: You too, you let uh, your hair grow long.
你也是,你把头发留长了。
Monica: Yeah Oh that's right. You, you always wanted me too. Hey, I see you got your mustache back.
没错,你一直希望我留长。你又开始留胡子了。
Richard: Well, my nose got lonely.
我的鼻子感到寂寞。
Chandler: And uh, you don't have a mustache, which is good. I'm Chandler; I make jokes when I'm uncomfortable.
你没留胡子,很好。我是钱德,我一难受就开玩笑。
Richard's Date: Hi, I'm Lisa.
我是丽莎。
Chandler: Hi.
嗨!
Richard: Oh, I'm sorry. Lisa, Monica, Chandler. We used to date.
抱歉,丽莎。莫妮卡,钱德,我们交往过。
Chandler: Richard! No one's supposed to know about us! See I, did it again.
理查,我们的事应该保密。我又来了。
Monica: Chandler, wh why don't we sit down?
钱德,我们坐下吧。
Chandler: Yeah, I'll sit down.
好,我坐。
Monica: It's good to see you
很高兴见到你。
Matired: Your table's ready sir.
您的桌子准备好了。
Richard: Oh. Good to see you guys.
很高兴遇见你们。
Richard: Oh. Good to see you guys.
好。
Richard: Oh. This table is available.
这一桌也是空的。
Richard: That might be fun.
一起坐应该不错。
Rachel: What were you thinking? !
你在想什么?!
Joey: I didn't know it was an auction!
我不知道这是拍卖会。
Rachel: Wh? !
什么?
Joey: I figured, take a guess, help a charity, free boat!
我以为是猜一猜,帮助慈善团体,免♥费得帆船!
Rachel: Why would a charity give away a free boat? !
慈善团体为什么要送帆船?
Joey: I don't know! Charity?
我哪知,做慈善吗?
Phoebe: Well, just buy the damn boat!
你就买吧!
Rachel: Phoebe, don't you think you've had enough to drink?
菲比,你喝得够多了吧?
Phoebe: I'm just helping the kids!
我只是在帮助儿童!
Rachel: How is you drinking helping the kids?
你喝酒怎么能帮助儿童?
Phoebe: Because the more I drink, the less there is for the kids to drink.
我喝得越多,孩子们喝酒就越少。
Mr. Thompson: Mr. Tribbiani.
崔比亚尼先生。
Joey: Oh hi!
嗨!
Mr. Thompson: Your generous contribution brings us a big step closer to building the youth center. I can't tell you how happy I am you brought him.
你的慷慨解囊,让兴建活动中心的事大有进展。我很高兴你带他来。
Rachel: Oh, so so am I.
我也是。
Joey: Just out of curiosity, how how much is that boat worth?
我很好奇,那艘船值多少?
Mr. Thompson: I think it was valued at 19,000.
差不多是1万9。
Joey: Hey, I was pretty close. Uhh, so, bad news. Umm, I can't buy the boat, I don't have any money.
我猜得蛮准的。坏消息,我不能买那艘船,我没有钱。
Rachel: Joey! Joey, good one!
乔伊,你真幽默!
Mr. Thompson: That's good. Very good!
你真会演!
Joey: So uh listen, I think I'm gonna take off now.
好吧,我要逃了。
Rachel: Hey! You...can't...leave Joey! You agreed to buy that boat, all right? ! It is a contract! And plus if you leave, my boss is gonna kill me!
你不能走,乔伊!你答应要买船,具有约束力!而且你走了 我的主管会宰了我!
Joey: Well, what am I gonna do, Rach? ! I don't have that kind of money!
那怎么办?我没有那么多钱!
Rachel: I know. Ok. Ok. Ok. All right. All right, this is what we're gonna do, we are gonna go to the next highest bidder, and we are just gonna let them buy it, and then you're just gonna pay the difference.
我知道,好。好,好。这样吧。我们去找出价第二高的人,然后让他们去买,你只要付差价。
Joey: Ok.
好。
Joey: Ok.
好。
Joey: Look, I don't know why the kids need a youth center anyway! You know? They should just watch TV after school like I did and I turned out fine!
这些小孩要活动中心干嘛!放了学跟我一样看电视就好了!我现在也蛮好的!
Rachel: Not great.
但是不优秀。
Phoebe: Boy, I'm helping the kids so much I think I'm gonna throw up.
我帮助儿童帮到想吐。
Monica: And so, we're hiding in the bathroom.
我们躲在洗手间里。
Richard: And and then I sneak out but before Monica can her parents come in.
然后我溜出来,但莫妮卡还没出来,她父母就进去了。
Monica: Yeah. So I hide in the shower and then the next thing you know, they're going at it right on the bathroom floor.
于是我躲到浴帘后面,接着他们就在地上做起来了。
Lisa: Oh my God!
我的天哪!
Chandler: I got a good one, I got a good one! I once walked in on both my parents making love to the same guy.
我有一个,我有一个!我有一次撞见我父母,跟同一个男人做♥爱。
Richard: It's so great seeing you guys again. I'd like to make a toast.
遇见你们真的好开心 我想敬酒。
Richard: Uh, as a poet once said, ‘In the sweetness of friendship, let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.’
正如一位诗人所说 “在友谊的甜蜜里,尽情欢笑,分享欢乐吧,人心正是从中获得朝气,焕然一新。”
Chandler: What? !
什么?
Ross: Oh my God, you guys! !
天哪,你们!!
Chandler: Before you say anything, have we got a story for you! Guess who we bumped into at dinner!
在你开口之前,我们有事要说你猜我们吃饭时遇见谁?
Ross: Who?
谁?
Chandler: Richard!
理查!
Ross: Oh! A ohh! Ohh. Oh that's rightm, that's right. That's Richard's favorite place too.
什么?没错,那个餐厅也是理查最爱的。
Chandler: Oh you knew that. Good!
所以你早知道?很好!
Monica: I thought you were going out with Elizabeth.
你不是要跟伊丽莎白约会吗?
Ross: Yeah, I was, but uh, she was a little busy with a water balloon fight.
没错,但是她忙着打水球仗。
Monica: Oh Ross, sometimes grown ups have commitments they just can't get out of!
有时大人就是不会兑现他们的承诺!
Ross: You know, maybe she is too young for me. You know, when I was over there and she was running around with her friends, I felt like I was a babysitter. I finally started to see what you guys were talking about. I don't know what to do.
也许她真的太年轻了,当我看到她跟朋友横冲直撞,我觉得我好像保姆。我终于开始了解你们的话。
Monica: Why don't you just weigh out the good stuff about the relationship against the bad stuff. I mean that's what I did when I first started weighing stuff.
我不知道该怎么办,你可以比较这段感情的利弊,我当初就是这样……比较东西的。
Ross: Ok umm, bad stuff. Well, I'm I'm 12 years older than she is.
好,弊。我比她大12岁。
Monica: If the school finds out you're fired.
学校发现会开除你。
Ross: Hmm.
是。
Monica: She's leaving for three months.
她要离开3个月。
Chandler: For camp!
去参加野营!
Ross: Ok, good stuff. Umm, well she's she's sweet and pretty and…
好,利。她很甜很漂亮……
Chandler: and the sex is probably pretty great, uh?
性♥爱方面很赞吧?
Ross: Oh. Oh! Heh heh. It's tender and respectful if that's what you mean.
如果你是指很温柔又互相尊重。
Monica: Look Ross, the only question you need to ask is, ‘Do you see a future?’ I mean like do you see yourself marrying her?
罗斯,你只需要问你自己,你看得见未来吗?你能想像跟她结婚吗?
Monica: Oh my God! You did it already! You married her, didn't you? !
天哪,你已经娶她了,对不对?
Ross: No! No! I...didn't do that. It's just...Ok, honestly no. I don't, I don't see a big future with her.
没有啦,我只是……好吧,我觉得我们没什么未来。
Monica: Ok well I I think...that's your answer.
那这就是你的答♥案了。
Ross: I gotta talk to her. Ugh, I hate this part.
我得告诉她,我最恨这个步骤了。
Chandler: Hey, you have to forget about Elizabeth. I mean if you're not careful you may not get married at all this year!
你必须忘记伊丽莎白。你要是不小心,今年可能会结不到婚!
Ross: Chandler, isn't there something you were supposed to do tonight?
你今晚不是要做某件事吗?
Chandler: Oh good luck with the Elizabeth thing man.
祝你俩分手顺利,伙计。
Phoebe: Whoo! My God Phoebe, how many have you had?
天哪,菲比,你喝了几杯?
Phoebe: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven times three 21.
一,二,三……七乘以三,二十一杯。
Rachel: You must be just wasted.
你一定醉翻了。
Phoebe: Well....a little tired.
是有点累。
Joey: Rach! Rach! Ok, the next highest bidder is at table one.
瑞秋!出价第二高的人在一号桌。
Rachel: Oh great!
太好了!
Joey: Oh and uh the guy who got the Paris trip is at table four.
标到巴黎之旅的人坐四号桌。
Phoebe: Oh, ok.
好。
Rachel: Why do you care about the guy who won the Paris trip?
你干嘛管谁赢得巴黎之旅?
Phoebe: It's a trip for two! 'Scuse me. 'Scuse me, is the person who won the Paris trip at this table?
那是双人之旅,失陪!抱歉,标到巴黎之旅的人在这一桌吗?
Emil Alexander: That was me.
我就是。
Phoebe: Oh, enchantée.
真迷人。
Joey: Uhh, 'scuse me, is there a Mr. Bowmont at this table?
抱歉,有没有一位波芒先生?
Mr. Bowmont: That's me.
我就是。
Rachel: Oh well, hello. This is your lucky day, Mr. Bowmont, the uh gentleman day sailer has just become available again and I believe that you made a bid of $18,000.
你好。你今天走运了,波芒先生那艘帆船又要卖了,你开了1万8的价♥格。
Joey: You you have to pay that! It's not just a guess.
你得付钱,不是猜猜而已的。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Mr. Bowmont: I was actually relieved uh I didn't win the boat. My wife would've killed me.
我没标到船还松了一口气,我老婆会宰了我。
Rachel: Ohh…
哦……
Joey: Are you kidding me? ! She's gonna love this boat!
不会吧?她会爱死这艘船!
Rachel: Yea Yeah! What what is your wife's name?
是啊,尊夫人芳名?
Mr. Bowmont: It's Pam.
她叫潘。
Rachel: Pam! Oh God ok, just imagine this, ‘The Pam.’
潘,天哪,想像一下,“潘号”。
Joey: Awawww!
噢!
Mr. Bowmont: I don't think she'd like that.
我想她不会喜欢。
Rachel: Ok, uh uh imagine this, ‘The Mr. Bowmont.’
那想像……“波芒先生号”。
Mr. Bowmont: I don't think so, dear.
还是不要了。
Rachel: Ok, look, let me paint you a little picture. All right, you are setting sail up the Hudson! You got the wind in your ha arms! You you get all that peace and quiet that you've always wanted! You get back to nature! You can go fishing! You can ooh, you can get one of those little hats and have people call you captain, and then when you're old, Cappy.
让我为你描绘一下,你在哈德逊河上航行(贯穿纽约的一条河)。风吹过你的……手臂!你得到你企盼已久的安宁!你回到大自然怀抱!你可以钓鱼!你可以买一顶帽子,让大家叫你船长,等你老了就是老船长。
Mr. Bowmont: What the hell, it's for a good cause! All right!
管他的,不买说不过去!我买了!
Joey: No way! It's mine!
你别想!船是我的!
Rachel: What? What?
什么?
Joey: All that stuff you just said? I want that!
你刚才说的那些事!我也要!
Rachel: But Joey you don't have 20,000!
但是乔伊,你没有2万!
Joey: Who cares? ! I I'll make payments, whatever it takes, I want the Mr. Bowmont!
管他的,我分期,怎样都好,我要“波芒先生号”!
Joey: Oh my God, you're back!
天哪,你们回来了!
Phoebe: Ohh, let me see it! Let me see your hand!
让我看你的手,让我看你的手!
Monica: Why do you wanna see my hand?
你为什么要看我的手?
Phoebe: I wanna see what's in your hand. I wanna see the trash.
我想看你手上拿的垃圾。
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: Eww! Oh, it's all dirty. You should throw this out.
好脏,你最好拿去扔。
Monica: Ok.
好。
Chandler: What did you guys just do? !
你们搞什么?
Phoebe: What happened?
怎么回事?
Chandler: Richard was there so I couldn't do it!
理查也在,我无法开口!
Joey: What? ! Noooo.
不会吧。
Chandler: I'm gonna do it tomorrow, you know, and and surprise her, but now you've ruined it!
我要延到明天,给她惊喜,却被你们破坏了!
Joey: But we didn't ruin it!
我们没有破坏!
Chandler: Who walks into a room and asks to see a person's hands? !
谁会一进门就要看别人的手?!
Phoebe: Well, a palm reader, a manicurist, a hand doctor…
算命师,修指甲的小姐,手部医生……
Joey: Glove salesmen!
手套推销员!
Phoebe: Good one! Yeah.
漂亮!
Chandler: This is terrible. What am I gonna do?
真惨,我该怎么办?
Phoebe: Look, she only suspects something ok? She doesn't know for sure, so just throw her off the track.
她只是在怀疑,又不是确定,你可以唬她。
Chandler: That's right, I could throw her off. I could make her think that uh, marriage is the last thing on my mind.
也对,我可以让她觉得,我完全不考虑结婚。
Phoebe: Yeah! Yeah! Convince her that that you're scared of commitment you know, convince her that you're a little coward!
没错,让她相信你很害怕承诺。让她相信你有点孬种!
Chandler: I can do that, I've had 30 years of practice.
我做得到,我练了30年。
Joey: Hey, being you is finally gonna pay off!
你这个人总算有价值了!
Monica: I had to go all the way to the basement because some idiot keeps stuffing the trash chute with pizza boxes!
我不得不跑去地下室扔,某个白♥痴小孩老是用披萨盒把垃圾槽堵住!
Joey: That guy's still doing that? !
那个家伙还是没改?!
Rachel: Hey! Oh my God you're here, let me see your hand!
天哪,你们回来了。我看看你的手!
Phoebe: No, you're too late! She already took out the trash!
来不及了!她已经把垃圾拿去扔了!

Ross: Hi.
嗨!
Elizabeth: Hi.
嗨!
Ross: Look, Elizabeth, we we have to talk.
伊丽莎白,我们得谈一谈。
Ross: Wow! I have never had such a healthy break up! She was such a grownup about it! She didn't seem too immature for me! Did I just make a huge mistake?
我跟别人分手没这么平和过!她表现得好成熟。我觉得她一点也不幼稚。我是不是犯了个大错?
Elizabeth: Ross! Wait!
罗斯,等等!
Ross: Elizabeth, thank God! I was just thinking about…
伊丽莎白,太好了!我正在想说……
Elizabeth: You suck!
你最烂了!
Ross: What? !
什么?!
Ross: Ok, break up's still on!
好,我们仍在分手中!
Chandler: Ok, ok, here she comes! How do I look? Do I look like a guy who doesn't wanna get married?
她来了!我像不像不想结婚的人?
Joey: Yeah! And also, a little like a French guy. I never noticed that before.
像,还有点像法国人。我第一次发现。
Monica: Hi guys!
嗨!
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: What're you up to?
你们在干什么?
Chandler: Oh, just hanging out, talking about uh, websites.
消磨时间,聊网站。
Chandler: Yeah, we saw this uh really interesting website about marriage and how totally unnecessary it is and how it's just a way for the government to keep tabs on you.
有一个网站在讨论婚姻,及婚姻的一无是处。说那只是政♥府监视你的方式。
Joey: Yeah, Big Brother.
是啊,专制。
Monica: Well that's a little crazy. Although I am, you know glad to hear that you're branching out on what you look at on the Internet.
有点夸张,不过很高兴你们总算上了其他类别的网站。
Chandler: Yeah well. You know, it just got me thinking though, why would anybody ever wanna get married huh?
不过我就想,为什么会有人想要结婚?
Monica: Why? ! to celebrate your relationship! to solidify your commitment! to declare your love for one another to the world!
为什么?因为要赞颂这段感情!要巩固你们的承诺!要向全世界宣布你们的爱!
Monica: Ok, well, that's good to know.
能知道你的反应真好。
Joey: The Mr. Bowmont's here!
“波芒先生号”来了!
Waitress: Hey Monica, there's a customer who wants to compliment the chef, should I let him in?
莫妮卡,有一位客人想向主厨致意。要让他进来吗?
Monica: Sure, I love this part!
当然,我最爱这种事了!
Waitress: Come on in.
进来吧。
Richard: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: Richard!
理查!
Richard: Actually, I'm not here to compliment the chef.
其实我不是来向主厨致意的。
Monica: Ohh...Oh, that's ok. I hate when people come back to compliment the chef. Like I have nothing better to do! So what's up? ?
没关系。我最讨厌客人跑来致意。好像我很闲似的!你有什么事?
Richard: Well, it was great seeing you, the other night.
那天晚上遇见你很开心。
Monica: Oh, it's good to see you too. Did you come down here to tell me that?
我也很开心。你就是来说这个的?
Richard: No! I came here to tell you something else. I came here to tell you I still love you.
不是,我是来说别的。我是来说我仍然爱你。


《老友记》本章剧本下载