老友记 第六季 第二十五集

FriendsS06E25

Part1

2019年8月20日 11:42 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 6 Episode 25: The One with the Proposal.


老友记第6季第25集:求婚。

Monica: What uh What did you What? !
什么?你刚才……什么?
Richard: I still love you. And, I know I probably shouldn't even be here, telling you this, I mean you're with Chandler a guy I really like, and if you say he's straight I'll believe you! After seeing you the other night I knew if I didn't tell ya I'd regret it for the rest of my life. Letting you go was the stupidest thing I ever did.
我仍然爱你。我知道我甚至不该告诉你。你跟钱德在一起,我很喜欢他。你说他是异性恋,我就相信你!但见到你之后,我知道我不说会后悔一辈子。放弃你是我所做过最蠢的事。
Monica: You know you're really not supposed to be back here!
你不该到厨房来的!
Richard: Well, yeah, I'm sorry. I know this is the wrong time and the wrong place but I had to tell you! I wanna spend my life with you. I wanna marry you. I wanna have kids with you.
我知道,对不起。我知道时机地点都不对,但是……我一定要说。我想跟你共度一生,我想娶你。我想跟你生儿育女。
Monica: Oh God...Why don't they put chairs back here? !
上帝啊,这里为什么没摆椅子?!
Richard: Look, I know this is crazy but, am I too late?
我知道我这很疯狂 已经来不及了吗?
Monica: What the...Yes you're too late! Where was all this three years ago? !
没错 你3年前怎么不说这些话?!
Richard: Well I know, I was, an idiot! And I tried to forget you, I really did! You know after we had lunch last year I spent six months in Africa trying to get you out of my head!
我知道,我是个白♥痴。我也想忘记你,真的!我们去年吃完饭,我跑去非洲6个月想忘记你。
Monica: What were you doing in Africa?
你去非洲做什么?
Richard: Working with blind kids.
帮助盲童。
Monica: Ohhh! What're you doing to me? ! Oh look, I I...I'm sorry but umm, this this this this is not gonna happen.
你折磨我嘛?!很抱歉,我们之间是不可能的。
Richard: Ok, that's fine, I'll walk away. And I'll never bother you again, but only, if you tell me that Chandler's willing to give you everything I am.
好,我会离开,再也不会来烦你。但前提是,钱德也愿意给你这一切。
Richard: Well, he is. Yeah, I mean, marriage is all he talks about. In face, I'm the one that makes him wait.
他愿意。没错,他成天把婚姻挂在嘴边。事实上是我在让他等。
Richard: You are?
是吗?
Monica: Yeah!
对!
Richard: Why?
为什么?
Monica: Why? Because of the government.
因为政♥府的阴谋。
Rachel: Isn't it incredible? ! Monica and Chandler, getting married.
很棒吧?!莫妮卡和钱德要结婚了。
Phoebe: I know, they're gonna be so happy together.
就是啊,他们会很幸福。
Rachel: Ohh...I mean two best friends falling in love, how often does that happen?
两个最要好的朋友坠入爱河,这种机率有多大?
Phoebe: Not that often!
并不太大!
Rachel: No!
没错!
Rachel: No! I'm so happy for them!
我好替他们开心!
Phoebe: Me too! So happy for them!
我也是,好开心!
Rachel: I'm so happy and not at all jealous.
我很高兴,毫无嫉妒之心。
Phoebe: Oh no! No God, definitely not jealous!
没错,当然没有!
Rachel: I mean I'm probably 98% happy, maybe 2% jealous. And I mean what's 2%? That's nothing.
我可能是9♥8%开心,2%嫉妒,2%等于没有,没错。
Phoebe: totally. I'm like 90/10.
我是九比一。
Rachel: Yeah me too.
我也是。
Joey: Hey uh, have you guys seen Chandler?
你们有见到钱德吗?
Rachel: Wh no, but you know who did stop in here looking for you, Teneal.
没有,但你知道谁来找过你?坦妮尔 (《船长与坦妮尔》的女主角)。
Monica: So, that marriage stuff that you were saying yesterday, you don't really believe that do you?
你昨天说的那些话,应该不是真心话吧?
Chandler: Sure I do. In fact, I think the whole concept of marriage is unnatural. I mean look at pigs.
当然是事实上我觉得婚姻本身,就很不近人情,你看猪嘛。
Chandler: Let's take a second here and look at pigs. Ok pigs don't mate for life.
我们来看一下猪猪不会有固定配偶。
Chandler: I mean a pig can have like a hundred sexual partners in a lifetime, and that's just an ordinary pig not even a pig that's good at sports!
猪的一生可以有一百个性♥伴♥侣,那还只是普通的猪,而不是擅长运动的猪!
Monica: Yeah, but that's pigs, not people!
对,但那是猪不是人!
Chandler: If marriage worked, I'd be all for it. But do you know what the divorce rate in this country is? 97%.
如果结婚行得通,我绝对支持,但是你知道美国的离♥婚率吗?97%。
Monica: Wait a minute. Are you honestly telling me that that you may never wanna get married?
等一下,你是说你可能永远都不想结婚?
Chandler: Who's to say?
谁说的?
Monica: You! You're to say!
你啊,你说的!
Chandler: Well, never say never but you know probably uh yeah, never.
话不能说死,不过应该是……永远不会。
Monica: Oh my God! Then then then what are we even doing? ! What is this? !
天哪,那我们在干什么?现在是怎样?
Chandler: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What is all this pressure? ! Is this some new kind of strategy? Why don't you put down your copy of "The Rules" huh mantrap? !
干嘛对我施压?这是某种新策略吗?你别再搞尔虞我诈那一套了?!
Monica: You know what? ! I gotta go! Ugh!
你知道吗?我要走了!
Chandler: It's ok, I got a plan.
放心,我自有打算。
Rachel: We're gonna find love!
我们会找到真爱的。
Phoebe: Definitely!
一定会的!
Rachel: Yeah, I'm pretty confident about that. That's what makes it so easy for me to be 80% happy for Monica and Chandler! It would be nice to have a little guarantee though.
我对这点有信心。所以我可以有八成,替莫妮卡和钱德高兴。不过要是有保障就好了。
Phoebe: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Rachel: Well you know, some people make deals with a friend, like if neither of them are married by the time they're 40, they marry each other.
有些人不是会跟朋友约定。要是两个人到了40都没结婚,他们就要结婚。
Phoebe: You mean a backup?
你是指候补?
Rachel: Yeah, exactly!
没错!
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah, I've got that.
我已经找好了。
Rachel: You do?
你找好了?
Phoebe: Hmmmm.
嗯哼。
Rachel: Who?
是谁?
Phoebe: Joey.
乔伊。
Rachel: Joey? !
乔伊?
Phoebe: Yeah!
对!
Rachel: Are you serious? !
真的还假的?
Phoebe: Yeah, I locked him in years ago!
我好几年前就锁定他了。
Rachel: Wh...So...If neither of you are married by the time you're 40, you're gonna marry Joey.
所以要是你们40岁还没结婚。你就要嫁给乔伊。
Phoebe: Yep, we shook on it. Yeah. But believe me that is not how he wanted to seal the deal.
对,我们握手为定。不过相信我,他可不想只此而已。
Rachel: Oh, seriously?
是吗?
Phoebe: Ohh, yeah. I think his exact words were...
对,他说的是……
Rachel: Charming.
真迷人。
Phoebe: Well hey, it's just a backup.
只是个候补。
Joey: Hey Monica!
莫妮卡!
Monica: Have you seen Rachel? Or a mirror?
你有见到瑞秋吗?或是镜子?
Joey: This is for my boat, pretty cool huh?
这是我的船长装,酷吧?
Monica: Yeah, it's great.
很酷。
Joey: Whoa whoa, what's the matter? ! Talk to the captain!
怎么了?告诉船长!
Monica: I'm just having one of those days where you realize you're in a dead end relationship!
我又发现这段感情是死路一条!
Joey: Chandler giving you a hard time huh?
钱德欺负你是吧?
Monica: It's not like I wanna get married tomorrow! It's just that I I'd like to believe that I'm in a relationship that's going somewhere, that I'm not just wasting my time!
我又不是明天就要结婚!我只是想知道,我不是在原地打转,浪费时间!
Joey: Well, you know Chandler.
你也了解钱德。
Monica: No I don't know Chandler! Not anymore! It's like, it's like something's changed.
我已经不了解钱德了!仿佛有什么事变了。
Joey: Maybe you changed?
也许是你变了?
Monica: I didn't change!
我才没变!
Joey: Maybe that's the problem.
也许问题就在这里。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Joey: Chandler is a complex fellow, one who is unlikely to take a wife.
钱德很复杂,不太可能娶妻。
Monica: Is that some kind of boat talk?
这是跑船人的用语吗?
Joey: I don't know! I haven't totally decided how to talk on my boat yet.
我还没想好!在船上的说话风格。
Monica: What does he think? Does he think I'm just gonna wait around for nothing?
他以为我会空等下去吗?
Joey: Monica, face it, Chandler is against marriage. And and always will be!
面对现实吧,钱德反对婚姻,他是不会变了!
Monica: You know well there's some people who do wanna marry me.
有些人可是真心想娶我。
Joey: There are?
有吗?
Monica: Yeah! Richard!
有,理查!
Joey: R R Richard said he wants to marry you? ! And and Chandler's telling ya how much he hates marriage? !
理查说他想娶你?钱德说他痛恨婚姻?
Monica: That's right.
没错。
Joey: Chandler loves marriage!
钱德热爱婚姻!
Monica: You just told me that he hates marriage! That that he's a a complex fellow who's unlikely to take a wife! That that he's against marriage and always will be!
你刚才说他痛恨婚姻!说他很复杂,不太可能娶妻!说他会永远反对婚姻!
Joey: You got that from what I said? !
你对我刚才说的话是这样理解的?!
Narrator: When the Cretaceous period ended, the dinosaurs were gone.
白垩纪结束,恐龙也从此绝迹。
Ross: What happened you guys?
你们发生了什么事?
Ross: Rach!
瑞秋。
Rachel: Hey you!
嘿你!
Ross: Hey, come on in.
请进。
Rachel: Oh, thank you. Hey you know, I'm so sorry to hear about you and Elizabeth.
谢谢。很遗憾你跟伊丽莎白分手了。
Ross: Oh, thanks. Yeah, I really thought we'd be able to make it work, but uh, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
谢谢,我以为我们能克服万难。不过……这大概是命中注定的。
Rachel: Yeah, love. It's a tricky business isn't it?
是啊,爱情……爱情真是微妙,对吧?
Ross: I guess so.
是啊。
Rachel: So what do you say we make a pact? If you and I are both single by the time we're 40, we get married. I mean, we know each other, we like each other, and we've we've already slept together, so you know there'll be no surprises there! You know what I mean? No like, 'What's that? !'
我们要不要来做个约定?要是我们到了40都还没结婚,我们就结婚。我们互相认识,互相喜欢。我们已经上过床,不会有意外,不会觉得“搞什么?!”。
Ross: Right. Ohh! You you want me to be your backup.
你想找我当候补?
Rachel: Exactly.
没错。
Ross: Ohh, yeah I already have one.
我已经有候补了。
Rachel: What? Who?
是谁?
Ross: Phoebe.
菲比。
Rachel: Phoebe? ! Wait a but but she just, she said that Joey is her backup.
菲比?但是她说乔伊是她的候补。
Ross: Ohh, I don't think so.
才不是呢。
Rachel: Ross! I just had a conversation with her, and she said that she and Joey made a deal!
罗斯,我刚跟她聊过,她说她和乔伊约好了!
Ross: That's impossible! I mean we have had a deal for years! We we we shook on it, although believe me she wanted to do a lot more than that.
不可能的,我们早就约好了,还握手为定。只不过她觉得握手还不够……
Joey: Hey! Gunther, It's Joey. Is is Chandler there? All right, listen, what kind of muffins do they serve at sea? Where the hell have you been? !
甘瑟,我是乔伊,钱德在吗?我问你,在海上航行时都吃哪一种松糕?你上哪去了?
Chandler: I was making a coconut phone with the professor.
我在跟教授做椰子电话。
Joey: Richard told Monica he wants to marry her!
理查跟莫妮卡说他想娶她。
Chandler: What? !
什么?!
Joey: Yeah! Yeah, I've been trying to find ya to tell to stop messing with her and maybe I would have if these damn boat shoes wouldn't keep flying off!
就是啊,我一直想去找你,叫你别玩了,可是这双死海员鞋子跑一跑就掉!
Chandler: My Oh my God!
我的天哪!
Joey: I know! They suck!
就是啊,烂死了!
Chandler: He's not supposed to ask my girlfriend to marry him! I'm supposed to do that!
他不该向我的女朋友求婚,该求婚的人是我!
Joey: I know!
我知道!
Chandler: Well what…
那……
Chandler: You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna go over there, I'm gonna kick his ass! Will you help me? !
你知道吗?我要去找他教训他。你愿意帮忙吗?!
Joey: Look, Chandler, I don't think us getting our asses kicked is a solution. Ok? You just go and find Monica!
钱德,被他海扁一顿不是办法,赶快去找莫妮卡吧!
Chandler: You're right.
你说得对。
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!
Chandler: Ok.
好!
Chandler: I'm gonna get the ring! I'm gonna get the ring! I'm gonna go find her and I'm just gonna propose!
我去拿戒指,我去拿戒指!我要找到她,直接向她求婚!
Joey: Ok.
好。
Chandler: Ok, great.
好。
Joey: Dude dude dude!
老兄!
Chandler: What? !
什么?!
Joey: Let me know about that coconut phone, it might be good for the boat.
你的椰子电话,也许很适合摆在船上。
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Richard: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: I don't know why I'm here.
我不知道我来干什么。
Richard: I didn't ask. You wanna come in?
我又没问你。要进来吗?
Monica: I don't know.
我不知道。
Richard: Oh, ok. Well, I'll just leave the door open and go sit on the couch.
好吧。那我把门开着,回去坐下。
Monica: Chandler is such an idiot!
钱德真是个白♥痴!
Richard: Drink?
喝酒吧?
Monica: Yeah, I'll have a Scotch…
好,我要威士忌加……
Richard: …rocks with a twist? I remember.
……冰块和莱姆片?我记得。
Monica: You still smoke cigars?
还在抽雪茄?
Richard: Uh, no! No! That's...art! If it bothers you I'd put my art out.
没有,那是艺术!如果你不喜欢,我可以把艺术熄掉。
Monica: No, that's, that's ok.
没关系。
Richard: So Monica, let me ask you a question. You know, since we broke up do you ever, think about me?
莫妮卡,我问你一件事。我们分手后,你想过我吗?
Monica: Uh yeah, I I actually I thought about you a couple months ago.
我2个月前还想到你。
Richard: Oh really?
是吗?
Monica: Yeah but it was 'cause I I had an eye exam and I don't like my new eye doctor.
不过是因为我去做眼睛检查,又不喜欢我的新医生。
Richard: Who is it?
是谁?
Monica: Edward Nevski?
爱德华奈夫斯基?
Richard: Yeah he's no good. Do you ever think about me in a non eye doctor way?
他的确很差。你有想过非眼科医生的我吗?
Monica: No.
没有。
Richard: Ahh.
额。
Monica: Because getting over you was the hardest thing that I've ever had to do. And I never let myself think about you.
但忘记你是我这辈子最难的事。我不让自己想到你。
Rachel: Phoebe! You picked Joey and Ross? ! You can not have two backups!
菲比!你找了乔伊和罗斯?你不能有两个候选!
Phoebe: Of course I can! It's just good sense to backup your backup! Look, I've already lost Chandler!
当然可以!眼光独到才会替候选找候选!我已经失去钱德了。
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Phoebe! We're both your backup? !
菲比,我们都是你的候选?
Ross: Phoebe, how could you do this to me? !
菲比,你怎么可以这样?!
Phoebe: I don't Look I don't know what you're complaining about now? You were both aware of the situation!
我不知道你们在抱怨什么,你们都知道这个状况!
Joey: No we weren't!
我们不知道!
Ross: I was not!
我不知道!
Phoebe: Ok, this kind of back talk is not gonna fly when we're married!
婚后你们可不能这样顶嘴!
Rachel: Phoebe, you can't have both of them! You have to pick one!
菲比,你不能独占他们。你得选一个!
Joey: Pick me!
选我!
Ross: No! Pick me! I don't wanna end up an old maid!
不,选我,我不想当老处女!
Phoebe: All right well let's see, Ross is a good father, but Joey has a boat This is hard!
好吧,我看看,罗斯是个好爸爸,但是乔伊有船,好难选喔!
Joey: This is crazy! Hey, look, I wanna switch to Rachel!
太不可思议了,我要换成瑞秋!
Ross: Ooh, I wanna switch to Rachel too!
我也要换成瑞秋!
Phoebe: No wait! Just Ok Just wait! You guys! Wait you guys! Don't make any rash decisions, ok? Just remember my promise, if we get married, three times a week.
不,等一下!你们别急着做决定。记得我的承诺吧?结婚之后,1星期三次。
Rachel: Oh, God, Phoebe!
天哪,菲比!
Phoebe: I'm talking about massages.
我是说按♥摩。
Rachel: Oh.
噢。
Rachel: All right, you know what? ! I know I know how to settle this! All right, here, this is what we're gonna do! I'm gonna write, Joey on one napkin and I'm going to write Ross on the other napkin and we are going to pick one! And that person is gonna be our backup! Ok?
当然不是啦!我知道该怎么解决了!办法就是!我在一张纸巾上写乔伊,一张纸巾上写罗斯,然后我们一人选一张。那个人就是我们的候选!好吗?
Joey: Ok that sounds fair.
很公平。
Ross: Fine.
好。
Phoebe: Good!
很好!
Rachel: Pick one.
选一边。
Phoebe: Left!
左边!
Phoebe: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: You're welcome.
不客气。
Phoebe: Ross!
罗斯!
Rachel: Joey!
乔伊!
Rachel: We should just switch.
我们交换吧。
Phoebe: Yeah absolutely!
没错!
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Monica: I missed you you ugly, flat faced old freak!
我想念你,丑不啦叽的扁脸老怪物!
Richard: Excuse me?
你说什么?
Monica: Oh! Him. I missed this apartment! Now, this is a grown up's apartment! You know, I I should be with a grownup, do you know what I mean? !
他啦。我想念这间房子,这才是大人的房子!我应该跟大人在一起,你懂吧。
Richard: Yeah! You're saying, you need to be with someone more mature. Maybe someone with, a license to practice medicine. Or a mustache.
是的,你是说你要跟比较成熟的人在一起。也许是一个……有医师执照的人。或是有胡子的人。
Monica: You know, let's face it, I'm not a kid anymore! I I need to be with someone who who wants the same things that I do! I mean coming to my place of work and telling me that you love me, I want that! Talking about pig sex over lunch, I don't want that!
说真的,我不是小孩子了!我需要一个目标相同的人!来我工作的地方跟我示爱,我要的是那样!吃饭时聊猪的性♥爱,我不要那样!
Richard: I think that's fair.
很公平。
Monica: Fair? Please, don't even talk to me about fair! Fair would've been you wanting to marry me back then! Or fair would've been Chandler wanting to marry me now! Believe me, nothing about this is fair! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing!
公平?别跟我提公平!公平的意思是你当年想娶我!或是钱德现在想娶我!这整件事一点也不公平!不公平!不公平!不公平!不公平!不公平!不公平!不公平!
Richard: It's ok! Shh! Hey. Hey. Shhhh.
别激动!
Monica: Nothing. I don't kno Umm. I don't know. Umm...
不公平。我不……我不知道……
Richard: I know.
我知道。
Monica: You know, I I…I have to figure…some st You know, some stuff before I can…
我得先把事情想清楚,然后才能……
Richard: Yeah, I understand.
我懂。
Richard: Take as much time as you want. Ten, even twenty minutes if you need it. I'll be here. Not smoking.
你只管慢慢想,10分钟、20分钟都。行我会在这里,不会抽烟。
Richard: Chandler.
钱德。
Chandler: Where is she? I'm not scared of you!
她人呢?我可不怕你!
Richard: She's not here, and please come in.
她不在,请进。
Chandler: Scotch on the rocks, with a twist, on a coaster? Haha, Monica! Monica!
威士忌加冰和莱姆片,放在杯垫上?莫妮卡,莫妮卡!
Richard: Ok, she was here, but she left.
好吧,她来过,又走了。
Chandler: Well where did she go?
她去哪里?
Richard: Well she, said she had to think things over.
她说她要想清楚。
Chandler: Oh my God, I can't believe this! You know, I thought…I thought you were a good guy.
天哪,我真不敢相信!我以为……我以为你是个好人,
Richard: Oh, hey, look, nothing happened.
我们又没怎样?
Chandler: Nothing happened? Nothing? So you didn't tell my girlfriend that you love her?
没怎样?没怎样?你没跟我女朋友示爱?
Richard: Well all right, one thing happened.
好吧,只有这样。
Chandler: You know what? I can't believe this! You know what you did? My girlfriend is out there thinking things over! You made my girlfriend think!
我真不敢相信!你知道你做了什么?我的女朋友在想事情!你让我的女朋友思考!
Richard: Well I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Chandler: And what does she have to think about? I love her!
她还需要想什么?我爱她!
Richard: Well, apparently I'm willing to offer her things that you are not.
我愿意给她你不愿意给的东西。
Chandler: But I am willing to offer her all those things. This was just a plan, you know? A way to throw her off course so that when I offered her all these things, she'd be surprised!
但是我愿意给。我只是故意要让她失望。等真相大白,她就会很惊喜!
Richard: Well if it helps, it worked very well.
那效果真的很好。
Chandler: It was working until you showed up, you big tree! I mean, this isn't fair. You had your chance with her! You had your chance and you blew it! And this is my chance and I am not gonna blow it because we are meant for each other! And this is all just been one stupid mistake! I was gonna propose tonight.
你的出现破坏了计划,你这颗大树!这样不公平。你曾经有机会,结果你搞砸了。现在轮到我了,我不会搞砸。因为我们是天生一对,而这一切只是个愚蠢的错误,我本来打算今晚求婚的。
Richard: You were gonna propose?
你要求婚?
Chandler: Yeah I even got a ring. Did you get a ring?
对,我还……准备了戒指,你有吗?
Richard: No I don't have a ring! You go get her Chandler. And can I give you a piece of advice? If you do get her, don't let her go. Trust me.
没有,我没准备!你去找她吧,钱德。我可以给你一个忠告吗?要是你得到了她,一定要好好把握,相信我。
Chandler: You know what Richard…you are a good guy.
理查……你的确是个好人。
Richard: I know. I hate that!
我知道。真讨厌!
Joey: Dude!
兄弟!
Chandler: I can't talk to you now, I gotta find Monica!
待会再说,我得去找莫妮卡。
Joey: She's gone.
她走了。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: She's gone. She had a bag and she left.
她走了,提着一个包走了。
Chandler: What're you talking about?
你在说什么?
Joey: She was all crying and she she said you guys want different things, and and she needed time to think.
她哭得很伤心,说你们要的东西不一样,说她需要时间思考。
Chandler: Well why didn't you stop her? ! Why didn't you just tell her it was a plan? !
你为什么不拦住她?不说出我的打算?
Joey: I I did! I told her everything, Chandler! But she wouldn't believe me.
我有啊,我都说了!但是她不信。
Chandler: Well where…Where did she go?
那她……她上哪去了?
Joey: to her parent's, I think and she said that you shouldn't call her. But if I were you, I would.
她父母家,她叫你不要打电话给她。要是我就会打。
Chandler: I can't believe I ruined this.
我居然搞砸了。
Joey: I am so sorry man.
我很遗憾。
Monica: You wanted it to be a surprise.
你希望是个惊喜的。
Chandler: Oh my God.
天哪。
Monica: Chandler… In all my life…I never thought I would be so lucky.
钱德……我这辈子……从来没想过我会这么幸运。
Monica: As to…fall in love with my best… my best…There's a reason why girls don't do this!
可以……爱上我最要好的……我最要好的……这就是为什么女人从不求婚的原因。
Chandler: Ok! Ok! Ok!
好好好!
Chandler: I'll do it! Oh God, I thought...Wait a, I I can do this. I thought, that it mattered what I said or where I said it. Then I realized the only thing that matters is that you, you make me happier than I ever thought I could be. And if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. Monica, will you marry me?
我来,我以为……等等,我一定行。我以为开口的时间地点很重要。后来才发现唯一重要的是你……让我得到超乎想像的幸福。所以如果你愿意,我愿意用下半生让你跟我一样幸福。莫妮卡,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Monica: Yes. I knew you were likely to take a wife!
我愿意。我就知道你应该会娶妻!
Joey: Can we come it yet? ! We're dying out here!
可以进去了吗?我们快憋死了!
Monica: Come in! Come in! We're engaged!
进来,进来!我们订婚了!
Rachel: Ohhh, this is the least jealous I've ever been!
这是我最不嫉妒的时候!
Phoebe: Oh no wait no, this is wrong! Ross isn't here!
等等,不行啦,罗斯不在!
Monica: Oh…
噢……
Rachel: Oh hell, he's done this three times! He knows what it's about!
他都做过三次这样的事了,知道是怎么回事!
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!


《老友记》本章剧本下载