老友记 第七季 第三集

FriendsS07E03

Part1

2019年8月20日 12:10 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 7 Episode 3: The One with Phoebe’s Cookies.


老友记第7季第3集:菲比的饼干配方。

Chandler: Hey, you guys!
嘿,你们这些家伙!
Ross and Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: So, what do you think?
你们觉得怎么样?
Ross: About what?
关于什么的?
Rachel: Yeah, what?
什么?
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Are you kidding? Okay, I'll give you a hint. I'll give you a hint.
开玩笑吗你们?好吧,我给你们一个提示。
Joey: Eyes! No, no. Your eyes! No. Chandler's eyes!
眼睛!不对不对,你的眼睛!不对,钱德勒的眼睛!
Chandler: I got glasses!
我戴眼镜了!
Ross: Well, you've always had glasses.
你一直都戴眼镜。
Chandler: No I didn't!
我才没有。
Ross: Are you sure?
你确定?
Rachel: Yeah, Didn't you use to have a pair? They were really round, burgundy, and they made you look kind of…
对啊,你不是有过一副?圆圆的,让你看起来更加,恩……
Joey: Feminine.
女性化。
Rachel: Yes!
没错!
Chandler: No!
才没有。
Monica: Sweetie, I think the glasses look great. They make you look really sexy.
甜心,我认为这眼镜看起来很棒,这样你看起来这得挺性感。
Chandler: Really?
真的吗?
Monica: Yeah!
没错。
Chandler: You didn't think I used to wear glasses, right?
你以为我没戴过眼镜,对么?
Monica: Of course!
当然没有。
Phoebe: So what do you guys want for an engagement present?
那么你们想要什么作为订婚礼物?
Chandler: That's okay Pheebs, we're not having a party or anything, so you don't have to get us…
别客气,菲比,我们又不是举办聚会什么的,你不必这样……
Monica: If someone wants to give us a present, we don't want to deprive them of that joy.
当然如果有人想给,我们也不会拒绝的。
Rachel: Oh, you know what you should get them? One of those little portable CD players.
你知道我们该给他们什么?那些小小的,呃,cd播放机。
Monica: Oh, I already have one.
啊,我已经有了。
Phoebe: Not unless someone borrowed it and left it at the gynecologist.
结果某人借走,忘在了妇科医生那里。
Rachel: Yeah, and by “someone”, she means Joey.
她说"某人",其实指的是乔伊。
Monica: Hey, I know I what I want!
嘿,我知道我想要什么了!
Chandler: What we want honey.
是我们想要什么,亲爱的
Monica: No, you don't want this. I want to have your grandmother's cookie recipe.
不,你不会要这个的。我想要你祖母的曲奇饼制作秘方。
Phoebe: You mean the chocolate chip cookie recipe?
你是说巧克力碎曲奇饼制作秘方?
Monica: Uh, yeah.
恩,没错。
Phoebe: You mean the one that my grandmother made me swear on her deathbed that I would never let out of our family?
你说的是我祖母在临终之前,让我发誓不传出家门的制作秘方?
Chandler: Dying people say the craziest things.
要死的人总是说疯话。
Monica: I wanted it for years! I was gonna make cookies for my children.
我想要好几年了!我想要为我们的孩子们做曲奇饼。
Phoebe: Break my heart. Oh, all right.
真是割我心头肉啊,好吧。
Monica: Okay. I'm gonna be the mom who makes the world's best chocolate chip cookies.
好吧。我将会成为世界上曲奇饼做的最棒的母亲。
Chandler: Our kids are gonna be fat aren't they?
那我们的孩子就要变成胖子了,对吧?
Joey: Ahoy!
啊喂!
Chandler and Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: How's the boat? !
嘿!船上玩得怎么样?
Joey: Great! I'm finally getting into this sailing stuff.
棒极了!我终于开始航海了。
Monica: Oh, so you finally took it out of the marina?
这次你终于驾船驶出码头了?
Joey: Why would I do that? It took three guys to get the thing in there!
我为什么要那么做?我找了3个人才把它送进码头。
Phoebe: If you don't sail your boat, what do you do on it?
如果你不想开它出海,你在船上都做些什么呢?
Joey: Oh, it's great! It's a great place to just kinda, sit, hang around, drink a few beers, eat some chips.
棒极了,光是坐在那里就很舒服了,坐一坐,走一走,喝点啤酒,吃点薯片。
Chandler: Well, it's good that you finally have a place to do that.
恭喜,你终于找到可以做这些事的地方了。
Rachel: You know Joey, I could teach you to sail if you want.
乔伊,如果你愿意的话我可以教你驾船。
Joey: You could?
你会驾船?
Rachel: Yeah! I've been sailing my whole life. When I was fifteen my dad bought me my own boat.
当然!我这辈子都在驾船。我15岁时老爸就给我买了船。
Phoebe: Your own boat?
你自己的船?
Rachel: What? ! What? ! He was trying to cheer me up! My pony was sick.
怎么啦?!怎么啦?!他想让我高兴起来!我的小马病了。
Chandler: Do you know what I was thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗?
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: Nothing, I just like to go like this.
没事,我就喜欢这样问。
Ross: Hey Chandler, what are you doing tonight?
钱德勒,你今晚有事么?
Chandler: Why, do you have a lecture?
呃,怎么,你有演讲?
Ross: No, why?
没啊,怎么?
Chandler: Then free as a bird. What's up?
那我闲得很,怎么了?
Ross: My dad wanted to know if you wanted to play racquetball with us.
我爸想知道,你想不想和我们一起玩壁球?
Monica: Wow! That's great! Dad must really like you, he doesn't ask just anyone to play.
太棒了,爸一定很喜欢你,他从来不会约人去打壁球。
Ross: Yeah and he didn't really ask for you, he asked for "Chancy", I assumed he meant you.
他没说是你,就是要找"钱西",我觉得应该是你。
Chandler: Well, did you correct him?
那你有跟他说我么?
Ross: No, I thought it would be more fun this way.
没,我觉得这样更有趣。
Monica: This is so cool, maybe this is something you can do every week.
太酷了,或许你们每周都该一起打球。
Ross: Or you can sit with him on the front porch and make sure no one steals the trash cans. He does that every week too.
你也可以坐在走廊上确定没人偷垃圾桶。这也是他每周的行程之一。
Monica: Oh, just so you know, you have to let him win. He hates to lose.
你也知道,你必须让他赢,他最讨厌输了。
Chandler: Oh no problem, maybe I'll play with my left hand.
没问题,或许我该用左手打球。
Ross: You're not a lefty?
你不就是左撇子吗?
Chandler: Does anybody know me? !
有人认识我吗?
Monica: What's wrong Phoebe?
怎么了,菲比?
Phoebe: I just went to my old apartment to get you the cookie recipe and the stupid fire burned it up!
我去老公寓拿曲奇饼制作秘方,谁知道那该死的火把它烧了!
Monica: No! Why didn't you make a copy and keep it in a fireproof box and keep it at least a hundred yards from the original?
不是吧!你干吗不复制一份,然后放进防火盒子,放在离原稿至少一百码。
Phoebe: Because I'm normal! That was the one legacy my grandmother left me, and I know you wanted it as an engagement present.
因为我是正常人!那是我祖母留给我的唯一遗产。我也知道你想要它当订婚礼物。
Ross: Oh, we have to get you an engagement present?
我们必须送你们订婚礼物?
Chandler: Don't worry about it, Pheebs.
别担心这个,菲比。
Ross: No one got me an engagement present.
可没人送过我订婚礼物。
Phoebe: Okay here, I don't have the recipe, but here. I wish you health and happiness.
好吧,给你这个。我没有秘方了,但这个给你。祝你们健康快乐。
Chandler: An old cookie?
一块放了很久的曲奇饼?
Monica: This is what happens when you don't register for gifts!
不列出礼物清单,就是会发生这种事。
Phoebe: See no, I made a batch and I froze it, and this is the only one left.
我做了一些曲奇饼冷冻了起来,这是最后一块。
Chandler: We can't accept this.
我们不能收。
Phoebe: Why not?
为什么?
Chandler: Because it's gross.
因为它很恶心。
Monica: No! Wait! I think I can figure out the recipe from this cookie! I do stuff like this at work all the time.
不!等等!我想我可用这块饼干猜出整个秘方。我在工作时常常这么做。
Phoebe: Really? !
真的吗?!
Monica: Yeah! I bet I can do it.
嗯!我可以打赌我会。
Chandler: Okay, Ross, we owe you a present.
好吧,罗斯,我们欠你一份礼物。
Ross: Two! I've been engaged twice!
是两份,我订过两次婚。
Joey: Look at this clown! Just because he's got a bigger boat he thinks he can take up the whole river.
看看这小丑!就因为他以为有一条大点的船,就能主宰整条河了。
Joey: Get out of the way jackass! Who names their boat Coast Guard anyway?
闪开,混球!话说回来,谁会把自己的船命名为海岸防卫队的?
Rachel: That is the Coast Guard.
他们就是海岸防卫队。
Joey: What are they doing out here? The coast's all the way over there.
他们在这里做什么,海岸在那边。
Rachel: Joey, just ignore the boats all right? We're not finished with the lesson yet.
乔伊,别管他好么?我们的课程还没完。
Joey: All right.
好吧。
Rachel: Okay, I'm just gonna go over the basic points just one more time, are you ready?
好吧,我只想把基本要点在过一遍。就最后一次,准备好了么?
Joey: Come on Rach, not again. I got it! Okay? Let's start sailing, and I want to go over there where that boatload of girls is! Yo-ho-ho!
别麻烦了,瑞秋,我已经懂了。出海先,我想把船开到那一船女孩旁边去。Yo-ho-ho!
Rachel: Oh, okay. Is that what you want to do? You wanna go over and give a little shout out to the old, hot chickas? Okay, let's do that Sailor Joe. Quick question though, what's this called?
好吧。这是你想做的?你想开过去对着那些老辣妹们喊一下?好吧,我们走,水手乔伊。快速回答,这叫什么?
Joey: Uh, boat rope.
呃,缆绳。
Rachel: Wrong! How do you get the mainsail up?
错!你怎么让主帆升起来?
Joey: Uh, rub it?
呃,摩擦它?
Rachel: No. What do you do if I say we are coming about?
错。如果我说我们在转向,你要怎么做?
Joey: I'd say, "Come again"? No, wait I know this one, I know this one, uh…
我说"再来一下",不对不对,等等,我知道,这一题我会。
Rachel: Time's up, now your dead.
时间到,现在你死了。
Joey: And deaf!
也聋了!
Rachel: Okay, you just go on and make your little jokey-jokes, but if you do not know what you are doing out at sea you will die at sea. Am I getting through to you sailor?
你继续开玩笑吧。如果你不知道如何航海就会没命,你听懂了吗,水手?
Joey: Yes.
懂了。
Rachel: Don't just say yes! This isn't a game, Joey you can really get hurt out here.Okay, so do you want to pay attention or do you want to die? !
别只是说你懂了。这不是游戏,你很可能会受伤,你想集中注意力听我说话呢?还是想死呢?!
Joey: I want to make a ship to shore call to Chandler.
我想让船靠岸去找钱德勒。
Monica: All right, I definitely taste nutmeg.
我吃到了肉豆蔻。
Phoebe: You do?
真的吗?
Monica: You don't? Well, that's the difference between a professional and a layman.
你没吃到吗?好吧,那就是专家跟外行人的不同。
Phoebe: That and arrogance.
没错,专家还很傲慢。
Joey: Hey.
嗨。
Monica: Hey! How was sailing?
出海好玩吗?
Joey: I don't want to talk about it. You know, you could've at least saved me a whole cookie.
我不想谈这件事。你们至少可以留一整块曲奇饼给我。
Monica and Phoebe: No, wait, no no!
别,等等!不不不!
Joey: Women are mean!
女人真小气!
Phoebe: I can't believe that! Now the only thing left of my grandmother's legacy is this crumb. I wish you a long and happy marriage.
我不敢相信!现在我祖母的遗物只剩下了饼干屑。祝你们白头偕老 婚姻美满。
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Hey! How was it?
嗨!怎么样?
Ross: Well I had a great time! Umm, Chancy on the other hand…
我玩得很开心。但是钱西……
Chandler: I will tell the story! It was going great.I let him win. We were bonding. He even said I could call him dad.
我来说我来说。本来挺好,我让他赢,相处甚欢,他甚至说我可以叫他爸爸。
Ross: And what did he ask you not to call him?
他要你别叫他什么?
Chandler: Daddy. All right look, here's the story. Well, we had just finished playing racquetball and we were gonna take a steam.I walk into the steam room and it was really steamy. So I take off my glasses and that's when in happened.
爹地。事情是这样的。我们打完球,决定去蒸气浴。我走进蒸汽室里面雾气弥漫。于是我拿下眼镜,悲剧发生了。
Chandler: Guys?
你们在哪?
Ross: Over here.
这边。
Mr.Geller: Have a seat son.
坐这吧,孩子。
Mr.Geller: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Oh my God Chandler! I can't believe it!
我的天啊,我简直不敢相信。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: You gave my father a lap dance!
你给我爸跳大腿舞!
Chandler: Why do they put so much steam in there?
他们为什么要把那里弄的雾气弥漫?
Ross: Because otherwise they'd have to call it the "Room" Room.
不那么做的话,那里只能叫做"房间"。
Chandler: Why? Okay? Why? Why did that have to happen?
为什么?好吧?为什么?为什么会发生这种事?
Phoebe: Come on, it's not that big a deal!
别这样,那没有什么大不了的。
Chandler: Not that big a deal? There was touching of things.
那没有什么大不了?有肉体接触!
Ross: Now, I know you wanted to bond with my dad, but did you really have to bond to that part?
我知道你想和我爸搞好关系,但你一定要从他那个地方开始吗?
Monica: Listen, I'm sure that dad doesn't care. He probably thought this was funny; he'll be telling this story for years!
听着,我想老爹不会在意,他可能觉得这很好笑,他会把这事说上几年的!
Chandler: I don't want him to tell this story for years.
我就是不希望他把这个故事讲好多年。
Ross: Oh, but he will. He still tells the story how Monica tried to escape from fat camp.
他会的。他还在讲莫妮卡试图逃出减肥营的故事。
Monica: I wasn't escaping.
我才没有。
Ross: Then how did you get caught in the barbed wire?
那你怎么会被卡在铁丝网上的?
Monica: I was trying to help out a squirrel.
我想要救一只松鼠。
Ross: You were trying to eat it!
你想吃掉它!
Chandler: If that is your father calling to tell this story then the marriage is off!
如果那是你爸打来告诉你这件事,我们就不结婚了!
Monica: Come on. Hello? I'm sorry you have the wrong number.Okay, I'll call you later dad. I love you.
别这样。喂?我很抱歉你拨错号了,我待会儿打给你老爸,我爱你。
Chandler: All right, I'm off to see your dad.
好的,我要去见你爸。
Ross: Whoa whoa, aren't you a little over dressed?
哇哦哇哦,你不会穿太多了吗?
Rachel: Yeah, and you better make sure he tips you this time.
这次记得拿小费。
Chandler: Look, I figured I would try to convince him not to tell the story anymore, and I figure the best way to do that is face to face. And by face I don't mean his lap.And by face, I don't mean my ass.
我想说服他别再提那件事,我想最好的办法就是跟他面对面谈一谈。我说的"面"指的不是他的大腿。而对的那个"面",也不是我的屁♥股。
Ross: Hey are you getting Monica and Chandler an engagement present?
嗨,你们有给莫妮卡和钱德勒订婚礼物么?
Rachel: I don't know. You know, they didn't get us anything.
我不知道,你知道的,他们可没有送我们礼物。
Ross: Thank you!
谢谢!
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Well hello! So, when are we getting back out on the water matey?
你好啊!我们什么时候再出航,伙伴?
Joey: Oh uh, I don't know the boat way to say this, but uh never!
我不知道水手是怎么说的,再也不去了!
Rachel: Why not?
为什么?
Joey: Because! You're mean on the boat!
因为你在船上很刻薄!
Rachel: What? I was just trying to teach you.
什么?我只是想教会你。
Joey: Well, lesson learned! Rachel is mean!
我学会了!瑞秋很刻薄!
Ross: Yep… Yep-yep-yep-yep-yep. I remember when she took out on her dad's boat she wouldn't let me help at all.
对对对。我还记得她驾驶她爸的船带我出海。她完全不让我插手。
Rachel: I don't wanted…Excuse me, I wanted you to help, but you couldn't move your arms because you were wearing three life jackets.
我不想…对不起,我想要你帮我。但你连动都动不了,因为你穿了三件救生衣。
Ross: You have to respect the sea!
你得保持对大海的敬畏之心!
Rachel: Look Joey, I'm sorry if you thought that was mean, but I gotta tell ya something.That was not mean.Okay, my father is mean. He used to yell at me all the time on the boat, I mean it was horrible. I was just being a good teacher.
乔伊,如果你觉得我很刻薄,对不起。但我告诉你,那不是刻薄。我爸才刻薄,以前在船上,他总会对我大吼大叫。那真的很可怕,我只是想当个称职的老师。
Joey: Does a good teacher say, "Put down the beer pinhead!"?
好老师会说,“放下啤酒,白♥痴!”吗?
Rachel: Well, does a good student drink seven beers during his first lesson?
好学生会在上第一堂课时喝掉七罐啤酒吗?
Joey: Six and a half! You knocked that last one out of my hand! Remember?
是六罐半。你把最后一罐从我手里打翻了,记得吗?
Rachel: Yeah, I didn't want you to get hit by the boom!
没错,我不想让你被船帆下桁撞到!
Joey: Well it hit me anyway! And it would've hurt a lot less if I had finished that last beer.
它还是打中我了。如果我能喝完最后一罐啤酒或许就不会那么痛。
Rachel: All right, you know what? I'm sorry. I will try to tone it down and stop yelling.
对不起,我会试着小声点,不再对你大吼大叫。
Joey: You won't boss me around anymore?
你不会再颐指气使了吗?
Rachel: I won't boss you around.
不会了。
Joey: And you'll be nice?
你会很和蔼吗?
Rachel: And, I'll be nice.
会很和蔼。
Joey: And you'll be topless?
你会裸上身?
Rachel: And, Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: Do you want me to learn? !
你不是想让我好好学嘛?!
Monica: Okay, here's batch 22. Oh, maybe these'll taste a little like your grandmother's.This has a little bit of orange peel, but no nutmeg.
这是第二十二批,或许它们会有你外婆的神髓。我放了一些陈皮,没有放肉豆蔻。
Ross: Let's give it a shot.
试吃吧。
Monica: Okay. Man, I have not made this many cookies since I was in the ninth grade.
自从九年级后,我再也没做过这么多饼干。
Phoebe: Oh, what was that for? Like a bake sale?
那时候为什么做饼干,义卖吗?
Monica: No, just a Friday night.
不,寻常星期五晚上而已。
Ross: Oh, these are pretty good.
这些饼干真的很好吃。
Phoebe: Yeah, but not as good as batch 17.
对,但是没有第17批好吃。
Ross: Which one was that?
那是哪一批?
Monica: The ones we had right after you almost threw up.
你差点吐了之后我们吃的那批。
Ross: Oh yeah! Batch 17 was good. I did not like batch 16. I'm okay.
对,第17批确实好吃。我可不喜欢第16批。我没事。
Phoebe: Are there anymore from the good batch? Because we could just work off of those.
第17批还有剩吗?我们可以研究那些啊。
Ross: Yeah, oh yeah, I think there is one from batch 17 left, uh… It's batch 16! 16 people! Get out of the way!
第17批还剩一个,呃……是第16批!第16批!别挡路!
Rachel: Okay Joey honey, you're doing really good!
乔伊亲爱的,你做得真得很好!
Rachel: All right, now I'm just gonna need you to step to the port side.
好了,现在我要你移到左舷。
Rachel: Remember? Remember how we talked about the port side?
记得吗?记得我们说的左舷么?
Joey: Oh yeah.
记得。
Rachel: Right?
好?
Joey: Nope.
不记得了。
Rachel: It's left sweetie, but that's okay sweetie, that's a tough one.
是左边,甜心,但是没关系,这个容易搞混。
Joey: I don't know why you just don't say left.
我不明白为什么你不直接说左边。
Rachel: Okay, go to the left.
好吧,过去左边。
Rachel: The left.
左边!
Joey: Huh?
啥?
Rachel: Just sit over there!
坐到那边去!
Joey: Okay! Okay, you're yelling again! See that?
好吧好吧,你又在吼了!看到了吗?
Rachel: No! No no, no no no, very quiet, said with love, no yelling.
我错了!我错了我错了,轻声地,带有爱心地说话,不能吼叫。
Joey: Oh, you know what? Since I'm here, I think I'm gonna have me a little beer on the port side. See what I did there?
你知道吗,既然我已经坐在这里,我要在左舷喝一罐啤酒。你看到我刚刚做了什么吗?
Rachel: Okay Joey, we're luffing a little bit, so could you tighten up the cunningham?
乔伊,有点晃,能麻烦你把船绳拉紧?
Joey: Uh, wow, you just said a bunch of stuff I didn't know there.
呃,你说了一堆我听不懂的话。
Rachel: Joey, come on! We just went over this!
乔伊,别这样!我刚刚才教过你。
Joey: Oh, you know, when we did that was when that bird was flying overhead with the fish in his mouth. Did you see it? It was gross!
你教我的时候,有只鸟,嘴巴里叨着鱼飞过去。你看到了吗,那真的很恶心。
Rachel: No! All right? ! I did not see the bird! I did not see the fish! I did not see the piece of Styrofoam that was shaped like Mike Tyson! I did not, because I was trying to teach you how to sail a boat! Which obviously is an impossible thing to do!
我没有看到鸟或鱼,也没有看到形状像泰森的泡沫塑料,我没有看到,因为我忙着教你驾驶船。而这明显是一项不可能的任务。
Joey: All right that's it! You're yelling and I don't see you taking your top off! I quit!
又来了!你又吼了!而且我没见你裸上身。我放弃了
Rachel: What do you mean you quit? ! You can't quit!
你放弃了是什么意思?你不能放弃!
Joey: Why not? !
为什么?
Rachel: Because you're not finished yet and I won't have it! Greens do not quit!
你还没学成,格林家的人不能放弃。
Joey: Greens? I'm a Tribbiani! And Tribbianis quit!
格林家?我是崔比安尼家的!崔比安尼家的就放弃!
Rachel: Oh my God, wait did I just said “Greens don't quit” didn't I? Did I just say “Greens don't quit”? !
天啊。我刚刚说格林家的人不会放弃?对吧,我刚刚说格林家的人不会放弃?!
Joey: Yes! Yes! You did and you're still yelling at me!
对!而且你还是在对我大吼大叫。
Rachel: No, I'm not yelling at you. I'm just yelling near you.Oh God Joey, oh I'm my father. Oh my God, this is horrible! I've been trying so hard not to be my mother I did not see this coming.Oh, Joey, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just wanted you to learn.
我没有,我只是在离你比较近的地方大吼大叫。天啊,乔伊,我就跟我爸一样。天啊,这真的太可怕了。我很努力不要跟我妈一样,却没有注意到这一点。我真的很抱歉,我只希望你能学会。
Joey: Well, hey I did learn.
我学了。
Rachel: Really?
真的吗?
Joey: Yeah! Come on.
没错,来吧。
Joey: Yeah, it's okay. I know what a mainsail is. I know, I know to duck when the boom comes across. I know port is right.
没事的。我知道主帆是什么。我知道船桅过来时一定要低头。我知道左舷是右边。
Rachel: Left.
左边。
Joey: Damnit!
该死!
Phoebe: You know, I bet it would actually make my grandmother very happy to know that we're trying to figure out her recipe. I bet she's looking up at us and smiling right.
我外婆会很开心我们想方设法要弄清楚她的秘方。我敢说她正抬头看着我们,对我们微笑。
Ross: Looking up?
抬头?
Phoebe: Oh yeah, No, she was really nice to me, but she's in hell for sure.
不对吗?她对我真得很好,但是她肯定在地狱。
Monica: Well, I've tried everything. I give up. I guess I'm not gonna be the mom who makes the world's best chocolate cookies.I do make the best duck confit with broccoli rabe. Kids love that right.
我已经努力过了。我放弃,我没办法成为做出全世界最好吃曲奇饼的妈妈。但我做最好吃的西兰花配油封鸭。小孩子很喜欢吃那道菜吧。
Ross: Aww, Pheeb, come on isn't there any relative that would have the recipe? What about, what about your sister?
菲比,没有任何亲戚有这个秘方?比如你的姐妹?
Phoebe: Oh no no, no, I made a promise to myself that the next time I would talk to Ursula would be over my dead body. And that's not happening till October 15,2032.
不,我跟自己发过誓除非我死掉,不然我不会再跟厄休拉说话。那一天将会是2032年10月15日。
Ross: That's the day you're gonna die? See darnit, I've got shuffleboard that day.
那天你会死掉吗?可那天我要去玩推圆盘游戏。
Phoebe: That's what you think.
那是你这么想。
Monica: Well, I mean what about friends of your grandmother's? Wouldn't they have the recipe?
你外婆的朋友呢?他们没有秘方吗?
Phoebe: Well, you know I may have relatives in France who would know. My grandmother said she got the recipe from her grandmother, Nesele Tolouse.
我在法国的亲戚可能知道。我外婆说秘方是她外婆"鸟巢"传给她的。
Monica: What was her name?
她叫什么名字?
Phoebe: Nesele Toulouse.
鸟巢。
Monica: Nestle Tollhouse? !
雀巢
Phoebe: Oh, you Americans always butcher the French language.
你们美国人就是没办法说好法文。
Monica: Phoebe, is this the recipe?
菲比,这是你外婆的秘方吗?
Phoebe: Yes! Oh.
是!天啊。
Monica: I cannot believe that I just spent the last two days trying to figure out the recipe and it was in my cupboard the whole time!
我不敢相信我花了两天来找出秘方,而它一直在我的碗柜里!
Phoebe: I know! You see it is stuff like this which is why you're burning in hell!
我知道!就是着因为这东西,你才会在地狱被火烤!
Chandler: So you understand, I'd feel a lot more comfortable if you didn't tell people what happened. You know, I'm a little…I'm a little embarrassed about it.
所以你要了解,如果你不说出去的话我会觉得好受多了你知道,在这件事上我有点尴尬。
Mr.Geller: I understand completely, there's nothing more horrifying than embarrassing yourself in front of your in-laws. As a matter of fact, when I started dating Judy I was unemployed, and her father asked me what I did for a living and I told him I was a lawyer.
我完全理解。最可怕的事莫过于在岳父母面前丢脸了。事实上,我开始跟朱迪交往时,我根本就没有工作。她爸问我是干什么工作的。我说我是律师。
Chandler: What did you do when they found out?
他们发现了以后你怎么办?
Mr.Geller: They never did, so if ever see me giving them legal advice just nod along. Shall we?
他们没发现,所以当看到我在给他们法律建议的时候只管点头,进去吧?
Chandler: So I guess we wear swimsuits in here!
我想这里要穿泳装!
Rachel: Well Joey, I hate to admit it, your way of sailing is a lot more fun.
乔伊,虽然我很不想承认,但是你开船的方式很有趣。
Joey: Yeah, yeah. Hey, why don't you give a pull on that rope?
是吗,嗨,你干吗不拉一下那条绳子?
Rachel: Oh we're not sailing.
我们没有要出海。
Joey: Just pull on it.
就拉一下。
Rachel: All right. Hey hey hey! Sandwiches!
好吧。嘿!三明治!
Joey: What else?
不然会是什么呢?
Rachel: Here you go.
这个好。
Joey: Here you.
给你。
Rachel: Oh wow!
哇。
Joey: What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Rachel: Oh, sorry.
抱歉。
Joey: What you don't hold it like that! You're letting all the good stuff fall out.
别那么拿,好料都被你弄掉了。
Rachel: Oh whoops.
哎呦。
Joey: Careful! You're wasting good pastrami!
小心点!你浪费了上等熏牛肉!
Joey: Oh my God! I'm my dad!
天啊!我像我爸那样了!


《老友记》本章剧本下载