老友记 第七季 第四集

FriendsS07E04

Part1

2019年8月23日 13:44 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 7 Episode 4: The One with Rachel’s Assistant.


老友记第7季第4集:瑞秋的助理。

Mac: Well, if we learned one thing today C.H.E.E.S.E. is that cheerleaders and high explosives don't mix.
我们学会一件事,芝士啦啦队长跟强力火♥药不应该混在一起。
C.H.E.E.S.E: You can say that again Mac.
你说的没错,麦克。
Mac: Well, I couldn't have done it without you buddy. You're a genius.
光靠我一个人是不行的,你是个天才。
C.H.E.E.S.E: Oh yeah? Well then how come I can't get my VCR to stop blinking 12:00?
哦,真的?我的录像机总是闪烁着12:00,我怎么死活修不好?
Joey: So, what did you guys think?
嗯,你们觉得怎么样?
Monica and Chandler: Hey, the phone. I got it. I got it.
有电♥话,我来接,我来接。
Monica: Hello? Hold on please. Joey, it's your mom.
喂?请稍等。乔伊是你妈妈。
Chandler: It's your mommy. It's your mommy.
你妈咪,你妈咪。
Rachel: That's nice.
真好。
Joey: Mom, so what did you think?
妈,你觉得如何?
Rachel: Well that was Okay.
呃还不错。
Ross: It wasn't the best.
说不上是最好。
Chandler: That was one of the worse things ever. And not just on TV.
那是我看过最烂的东西,不光指的电视里播的。
Monica: What are we gonna tell him?
我们怎么对他说啊?
Ross: Well, the lighting was okay.
嗯,灯光效果不错。
Rachel: Oh no you don't! You got lighting last time, lighting is mine!
不行你不能说!你上次就说过灯光了,这回灯光归我了!
Monica: And I have costumes.
服装是我的。
Ross: Oh great! That means I'm stuck with, "So, we were watching you in there and you were sitting right here! Whoa!"
喔!好!那就是说,我只能继续说:“嘿,我们一边看着你在那儿,而你大活人就坐在这儿!哇噢!”
Rachel: What are you gonna do Phoebe?
你打算怎么办啊,菲比?
Phoebe: I don't know. I don't know. I can't lie to him again. Oh no I…no! I'm just gonna press my breasts up against him.
我不知道,我不知道。我不能再骗他了。噢 不!我…不!我就直接拿胸部压着他。
Chandler: And say nothing?
然后什么都不说?
Phoebe: Uh-huh, yeah that's right.
嗯,对,没错。
Joey: Wow! Well, my folks really liked it! So what did you guys think? It wasn't that good.
哇噢!看来我家里人还真是喜欢我的表演!嗯,你们,你们几个觉得如何?还没好到那个地步吧!
Monica: Phoebe, do you think that your favorite animal says much about you?
菲比,你相信从你最爱的动物上能看出你的人格吗?
Phoebe: What? You mean behind my back?
什么?它们背着我说我坏话啦?
Rachel: Oh! Hi you guys, oh my God! You'll never gonna believe happened to me today! I am sitting in my office and…
喔!嘿,各位。喔,天!你们绝对不会相信今天在我身上发生了什么!我正在办公室里面坐着,然后
Joey: You guys! You guys! You're not gonna believe what my agent just told me!
各位!各位!你们绝对不会相信我经纪人刚刚告诉了我什么!
Rachel: Joey! Kinda in the middle of a story here!
乔伊,我这边刚说了一半!
Joey: Oh, sorry. Sorry. You finish, go.
哦,对不起。你先说完,说吧。
Rachel: Okay, so anyway I'm sitting in my office and guess who walks in.
好吧,嗯,我正坐在办公室里,猜猜谁走近来了?
Joey: I'm gonna be on two TV shows!
我要参加两部电视剧的演出。
Monica and Phoebe: Oh, that's great!
太棒了。
Rachel: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: Oh, you weren't finished?
呃,你还没说完?
Rachel: Yeah! "Guess who walks into my office" is the end of my story. It was Ralph Lauren! Ralph Lauren walked into my office!
对,"你猜谁进来了"就是故事的结局。是拉尔夫·劳伦!(瑞秋所在公司的老板)拉尔夫·劳伦走进了我的办公室!
Joey: Uh Rach, if you're gonna start another story, at least let me finish mine.
呃,瑞秋,要是你想开讲另一个故事,至少先让我说完啊。
Rachel: It's the same story.
我说的是同一件事。
Joey: Wow, it's really long.
还真长。
Rachel: Anyway, Ralph just came in to tell me that he's so happy with my work that he wants me to be the new merchandising manager for polo retail.
反正,拉尔夫走进来对我说,他对我的工作很满意,他要我当Polo牌子零售的销♥售经理!
Monica: Still get a discount on wedding dresses?
婚纱折扣还有吧?
Rachel: Yeah!
有啊。
Monica: I'm so happy for you!
我真为你高兴。
Joey: Well, These really are the "Days of our lives."
这确实是"我们的日子"啊。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Joey: Well, since you ask. They want me back on Days of Our Lives!
既然你问起,他们要我回去演《我们的日子》。
Phoebe: Oh God!
噢,天哪!
Rachel: I got…I get a big pay raise!
我还得了…我还有大幅加薪!
Phoebe: Oh hey!
嘿!
Joey: I'll be playing Drake Remoray's twin brother, Stryker!
我要演的是德雷克·拉莫瑞医生的双胞胎弟弟,史特莱科。
Rachel: I get to hire my own assistant!
我还要雇一个我自己的助理!
Joey: Well, I got a head rush from standing up to fast right there.
站得太猛,有点头昏。
Rachel: And you were at this job for four years?
你做这行已经4年了?
Hilda: That's right.
对。
Rachel: Okay, well this is all very impressive Hilda, I just have one last question for you. Uh, how did I do? Was this okay?
令人印象深刻啊,希尔达。嗯,我还有最后一个问题。呃,我刚才表现怎么样?还行?
Hilda: What?
什么?
Rachel: I've never interviewed anyone before. I've actually never had anyone work for me before. Although when I was a kid, we did have a maid, but this is…this isn't the same thing.
我以前还从来没有面试过别人呢。事实上我没有过手下。我小时候家里有请佣人,但是,这,这还不是一回事。
Hilda: No dear. It's not.
不是,亲爱的。当然不是。
Rachel: No. Yeah, and I know that. All right, well thank you so much for coming in it was nice to meet you.
不是。对,我知道。好,呃,非常感谢您能过来见到您很高兴。
Hilda: Good meeting you.
见到你很高兴。
Rachel: All right. I'm a total pro!
好啦。我真是显得太专业了!
Man: Hello?
你好?
Rachel: Wow! Hi! Yes, uh I'm sorry the models are actually down the hall.
哇噢!嗨!是,呃,对不起,模特们应该在走廊那边。
Man: Actually, I'm here about the assistant job.
其实,我来是为了应聘助理。
Rachel: Really? !Okay well then, all right, well just have a seat there. Um, so what's your name?
好,那,好,那就坐吧。呃,你叫什么名字?
Man: Tag Jones.
泰格·琼斯。
Rachel: Uh-huh, go on.
嗯,继续。
Tag: That's it. That's my whole name.
就这样,那是我的全名。
Rachel: That's your whole name, okay of course it is! Okay, well let's just have a look-see here.
那是你的全名,当然。好,我们来看看这儿。
Tag: I know I haven't worked in an office before, and I really don't have a lot of experience, but uh…
我知道我没在办公室里面上过班,而且我没有什么经验,但是,呃
Rachel: Oh come on, what are you talking about? You've got three years painting houses. Two whole summers at T.G.I.Friday's, come on!
喔,拜托,你说什么哪?你有3年的粉刷房屋经验,星期五餐厅干过两个暑假,拜托啊!
Tag: It's lame, I know. But I'm a goal-oriented person, very eager to learn…
那很烂,我知道。但我非常有进取心,非常的好学…
Rachel: Okay, Just hold on a second.
好吧,你先等一下。
Rachel: Sorry, it's for human resources, everybody has to do it. Could you just stand up please?
对不起,这是人事要求的,人人都得做。你能站起来吗?
Chandler: No no no no.
不不不。
Chandler: Hey!
嗨。
Phoebe: Anyway, I should go. Okay, bye.
总之我该走了,好吧 再见。
Monica: Hey sweetie.
嘿,亲爱的。
Chandler: Hi sweetie. So, what was with all the whispering?
嘿 甜心。你们嘀嘀咕咕在说什么?
Monica: I can't tell you. It's a secret.
不能说,秘密。
Chandler: Secret? Married people aren't supposed to have secrets between one another. We have too much love and respect for one another.
秘密?结了婚的人之间不应该有秘密吧。我们深爱对方,相敬如宾。
Monica: But still no.
还是不行。
Chandler: No I'm serious, we should tell each other everything. I do not have any secrets from you.
不,我是认真的,我们应该告诉对方一切。我对你没有任何秘密。
Monica: Really? Okay, so why don't you tell me what happened to Ross Junior year at Disneyland?
真的吗,要不你来和我说下,罗斯在大三时,在迪士尼乐园发生了什么事。
Chandler: Oh no, I can't do that.
不,我不能说。
Monica: If you tell me, I'll tell you what Phoebe said.
如果你说,我就告诉你菲比说了什么。
Chandler: Okay.
好吧。
Monica: Okay.
好的。
Chandler: So, Ross and I are going to Disneyland and we stop at this restaurant for tacos. And when I say "Restaurant," I mean a guy, a hibachi and the trunk of his car. So Ross has about 10 tacos. And anyway, we're on Space Mountain and Ross starts to feel a little iffy.
罗斯跟我一起去迪士尼乐园玩。我们在一家“餐厅”吃墨西哥卷饼,其实那餐厅是一个人,和一块铁板,还有他改装了的房车。罗斯吃了十个墨西哥卷饼。总之我们在“太空山”(迪斯尼过山车)的时候,罗斯开始觉得不舒服。
Monica: Oh my God. He threw up?
天啊,他吐了吗?
Chandler: No, he visited a little town south of throw up. So what was Phoebe's secret?
不,他去的是个比“吐”还靠下面的小地方。好了,Phoebe的秘密是什么?
Monica: Oh, Nancy Thompson from Phoebe's old massage place is getting fired.
哦,菲比过去在按♥摩院的同事南希·汤姆森被解雇了。
Chandler: That's it? ! I gave up my Disneyland story for that?
这就完了?!我就拿我的迪斯尼故事换了这个?
Monica: That's right! You lose sucker! !Please still marry me.
没错,你输了,笨蛋!请还和我结婚啊。
Rachel: Chandler, you have an assistant right?
钱德勒,你有个助理,是吧?
Chandler: Did she call? You told her I was sick right? Always tell her I am sick!
她打电♥话了?你告诉她我病了是吧?不管什么时候都告诉她,我病了!
Rachel: No, I just don't know how you decide who to hire. I mean I've got it narrowed down to two people. One of them has great references and a lot of experience and then there's this guy…
不,我只是不能决定到底雇谁。我是说,我已经把范围缩小到了两个人。他们中的一个有很好的推荐信,还有很多经验,然后另外一个人是这个
Chandler: What about him?
他怎么了?
Rachel: I love him. He's so pretty I wanna cry! I don't know what to do. Tell me what to do.
我爱死他了。他帅得我都想哭了!我不知道怎么办了。告诉我应该怎么办。
Phoebe: Come on you know what to do! You hire the first one! You don't hire an assistant because they're cute, you hire them because they're qualified.
少来了,你知道应该怎么办!雇第一个啊!你雇个助理可不是因为他们帅,你雇他们是因为他们够资格。
Rachel: Uh-huh. No, I hear what you're saying and-and-and that makes a lot of sense but can I just say one more thing? Look how pretty!
啊哈。不,我听见你说的话了,而,而且说得非常的对,但是我能不能再说一句?看看他有多帅!
Phoebe: Let me see. Oh my God! Oh, But no! No! You can't…you can't hire him, because that…it's not professional. Um, this is for me. yes?
让我看看。噢,天!噢,但还是不!你不能雇他。因为那可不够专业。嗯,这是给我的吗?谢了。
Rachel: Okay you're right. I'll hire Hilda tomorrow. Dumb old perfect for the job Hilda!
好吧,你说的对,明天我会雇用希尔达。那个又蠢又老,适合这份工作的希尔达。
Chandler: Let me see this guy. Wow! Don't show this to Monica! And don't tell her about the "Wow".
让我瞧瞧。别让莫妮卡看到照片。别告诉她我说"哇"。
Terry: Hey Joey!
嗨,乔伊。
Joey: Hey Terry!
嗨,泰瑞。
Terry: Nice to see you again.
又见到你真高兴!好久不见了,哈?哇,真奇怪这些房间看上去比以前小了啊。
Joey: It's been a while, huh? Wow, it's funny these halls look smaller then they used to.
好久不见了,哈?哇,真奇怪这些房间看上去比以前小了啊。
Terry: It's a different building.
这是另一栋楼了。
Joey: So! Stryker Remoray huh? When do you want me to start?
那么,施特莱克是吧?我什么时候开始?
Terry: Why don't we start right now!
何不现在就开始呢?
Joey: Okay.
好吧。
Terry: Here are the audition scenes.
这是试镜的剧本。
Joey: Audition? I thought you were gonna offer me the part.
试镜,我还以为你们决定让我饰演那个角色。
Terry: Why would you think that?
你为什么会那么想?
Joey: Well, I was Dr. Drake Remoray, Stryker's twin brother. I mean, who looks more me than me right?
我演过德雷克医生,他是施特莱克的双胞胎哥哥。谁会比我长得更像我呢?
Terry: Everybody has to audition.
每个人都得参加试镜。
Joey: You know Terry, I don't really need to do this. I got my own cable TV series, with a robot.
你知道的 泰瑞,我不是非得要演这个。我有自己的有线电视剧,和个机器人一起。
Terry: I'm sorry, Joey, that's the way it is.
对不起,乔伊,这是规定。
Joey: Well. I guess you think you're pretty special huh? Sitting up here in your fancy small hall building. Making stars jump through hoops for ya, huh? Well you know what? This is one star who's hoop… This is a star that the hoop…this hoop…I was Dr. Drake Remoray!
那么 我猜你以为你很特别。你就在这漂亮小楼里好好坐着吧。让大明星们给你演钻圈玩?哈?你知道吗?这个明星就是圈…这明星就是那个圈…这个圈…我是德雷克医生!
Rachel: Hi! Tag. What are you doing here?
泰格,你在这里做什么?
Tag: I just wanted to come by and thank you for not laughing in my face yesterday. And I noticed there aren't any plants in your office so I wanted to bring you…your first… There is a plant in your office.
我是想过来谢谢你,昨天没有当面笑话我。我还注意到你办公室里面没有植物,所以我是想给你你的第一盆你的办公室里面有一盆植物啊。
Rachel: Kinda.
就算是吧。
Tag: Right. So I guess I shouldn't put good at noticing stuff on my resume.
对。看来我不应该在我简历上面写上“擅于观察”。
Rachel: Oh, thank you.
谢谢。
Tag: Anyway, I'm guessing you hired somebody.
总之,我猜你录取了别人。
Rachel: Well…
那个嘛
Tag: Gotcha. Thanks again for meeting with me.
懂了,谢谢你愿意和我见面。
Rachel: But I hired you!
但是我雇了你!
Tag: What?
什么?
Rachel: Yeah! You got the job! You're my new assistant!
对,你得到了这份工作。你是我的新助理!
Tag: I am? !
我?!
Rachel: Yeah!
对!
Tag: I can't believe it!
我简直不能相信!
Rachel: Me either. Um, all right, first thing I need you to do is go downstairs and find a women named Hilda and tell her to go home.
我也是。嗯,好啦,我要你做的第一件事就是到楼下去找到一个叫希尔达的女人,让她回家去。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Monica: Hey! Good, you're home!
嘿!好,你在家啊!
Chandler: Oh it's always nicer to here than, "Aw crap! You again!"
哦,比起“噢,见鬼,又是你!”,这永远那么动听。
Monica: Hey baby. I made you a surprise.
甜心,我帮你准备了一个大惊喜。
Chandler: Oh yeah?
哦,真的?
Monica: Yeah, tacos! Ever since you told me that story I've had such a craving for them.
对,墨西哥卷饼。听完那个故事后,我一直都想吃墨西哥卷饼。
Chandler: Did you not understand the story?
你是不是没听明白那个故事啊?
Ross: Hey!
嗨。
Chandler: Hey! What's up?
嗨,怎么了?
Ross: Oh, nothing much. Just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do for dinner.
哦,没什么。只是在考虑我晚上吃什么。
Ross: Hey, what's that? Dinner stuff? You making dinner?
那是什么?晚餐吗?你在做晚餐?
Chandler: No! Shhh!
不。嘘~
Ross: What you got over there? Tacos?
你做了什么?墨西哥卷饼吗?
Monica: No! No. They're um… They're just uh…ground beef smileys.
不。它们只是牛肉大饼。
Ross: Uh, those are tacos.
那是墨西哥卷饼。
Monica: Excuse me Mr. Mexico.
失陪一下,墨西哥先生。
Ross: Eh, either way I'll pass. I still can't eat those.
呃,不管怎么说吧,我不吃了。我还是不能吃那个。
Ross: What's so funny? !
什么那么好笑?!
Monica: I'm not laughing.
我没有笑。
Ross: You told her!
你告诉她了!
Chandler: Nancy Thompson's getting fired!
南希·汤普森被开除了。
Ross: Okay, Okay, I had food poisoning! It's not like I choose to do it! It's not like…It's not like I said, "Um, what would make this ride more fun? !"
你看,好吧,好吧,我食物中毒了!我可不是有意那么做的!并不是—不是好像我在说:“啊,这次怎么才能玩得更爽呢?!”
Monica: You're right. I mean I'm sorry. Yeah, I shouldn't be laughing. I should be laying down papers for you!
你说的对。我是说,对不起。对,我不应该笑。我应该提前给你在下面垫几张纸!
Ross: How could you tell her? !
你怎么能告诉她?!
Chandler: I had too okay? ! We're getting married! Married couples can't keep secrets from one another!
我必须告诉她,好不好?我们就要结婚了!夫妻之间不应该保有秘密!
Ross: Oh really? Well I guess Monica should know about Atlantic City.
哦,是吗?那我猜莫妮卡应该知道在大西洋城发生的事。
Chandler: Dude!
大哥!
Monica: What happened in Atlantic City? !
在大西洋城怎么了?!
Ross: Well, Chandler and I are in a bar…
嗯,钱德勒和我在一个酒吧里面
Chandler: Did you not hear me say, "Dude? !"
你没听见我说“大哥”啊?!
Ross: And this girl is making eyes at Chandler, okay? So after awhile he goes over to her and after a minute or two, I see them kissing. Now, I know what you're thinking, Chandler's not the type of guy who just goes to bars and makes out with girls, and you're right, Chandler's not the type of guy who just goes to bars and makes out with…girls.
有个女孩向钱德勒抛媚眼,好不好?所以过了一阵,他就向她走过去,然后,呃,一两分钟之后,我看见他们在接吻。我现在知道你在想什么,钱德勒不是那种随便到酒吧去和女孩亲热的的人。而且你是正确的,Chandler确实不是那种到酒吧去和“女孩”亲热的人。
Monica: You kissed a guy? ! Oh my God!
你亲了个男的?!噢,天啊!
Chandler: In my defense, it was dark and he was a very pretty guy.
我得解释一下,那时很暗,而且他长得很漂亮。
Ross: Oh Mon, I laughed so hard…
哦,莫,我当时笑得不行了
Chandler: Ho-ho, so hard we had to throw out your underwear again?
喔,喔,是不是因为我们不得不把你的内♥裤再扔掉啊?
Ross: Whatever dude, you kissed a guy!
随便你吧,老兄,你亲了个男的!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨。
Joey: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey! Ooh, how's Hilda? Is she working out?
嘿!哦,希尔达怎么样?适应的还好吧?
Rachel: Oh, my new assistant is working out, yes.
哦,我的新助理干得不错,对。
Joey: Was she happy you gave her the job?
她得到这份工作很高兴吧?
Rachel: Oh, my new assistant has very happy that I hired my new assistant.
哦,我的新助理非常高兴,我雇了个新助理。
Joey: Hello? Oh hey! Can you, can you hang on a second? It's the producers over at Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.If you excuse me for…
喂?嘿!请您稍等一下?是“麦克和芝士”的制片人。你们等我一会。
Joey: Hey, funny you should call. I was just looking over next week's script. Canceled? ! Like they're taking it off the air? Oh. All right, see you Monday. We're not even shooting them anymore? !All right, bye! They canceled Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E!
嘿,你打过来就好了。我正等着下星期的剧本呢。取消了?!就是说他们不播了?哦。好吧,星期一见。我们连拍也不拍了?!好吧,再见!他们把“麦克和芝士”取消了!
Phoebe: Sorry.
我很抱歉。
Rachel: I'm sorry Joey.
我真的很遗憾,乔伊。
Joey: Why would they do that? ! It was a good show right? !
他们为什么要那么干?!这是个好电视剧,是不是?!
Chandler: You wanna tell secrets? ! Okay! Okay! In college, Ross used to wear leg warmers!
你想说秘密?!好!好!念大学时,罗斯会穿过暖腿套(一种女装)。
Ross: All right! Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look-a-like contest and won!
好啊!好!钱德勒参加了个“瓦尼拉·艾斯酷似面孔赛”,还赢了!(瓦尼拉·艾斯,白人说唱歌手)
Chandler: Ross came in forth and cried!
罗斯得的第四名,还哭了!
Monica: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Ross: Oh, is that funny? ! Oh, you find that funny? ! Well maybe Chandler should know some of your secrets too!
哦,这好玩吗?!哦,你觉得这好玩?!好吧,也许钱德勒也想知道点你的秘密!
Monica: I already told him everything! You shush!
我已经告诉他所有事了!你给我闭嘴!
Ross: Once Monica was sent to her room without dinner, so she ate the macaroni off a jewelry box she'd made.
有一次莫妮卡被罚不准吃晚餐,结果她吃掉了她用意大利面做的珠宝盒。
Monica: Ross used to stay up every Saturday night to watch Golden Girls!
罗斯从前每星期六夜里都不睡觉,等着看“金发女郎”!
Ross: Monica couldn't tell time until she was 13!
莫妮卡在13岁之前都不会看表。
Monica: It's hard for some people!
对有些人就是困难!
Chandler: Of course it is.
那当然。
Monica: Chandler one time wore my underwear to work!
钱德勒曾穿我的内♥裤去上班!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't think of anymore for Ross!
哦,对不起,我想不出更多罗斯的秘密了
Ross: Oh! Oh! In college, Chandler got drunk and slept with the lady who cleaned our dorm!
哦!哦!在大学的时候,一次钱德勒喝醉了就和打扫我们房间的女工上了床!
Chandler: That was you!
那是你。
Ross: Whatever dude, you kissed a guy.
不管怎么样吧,老兄,你亲了个男的。
Joey: How could this happen to me? ! Yesterday I had two TV shows! Today, I got nothing!
这怎么会发生在我身上?!昨天我还有两个电视剧!今天,我什么都没了!
Rachel: Well wait a minute, what happened to Days of Our Lives?
等一下,《我们的日子》出了什么问题?
Joey: Uh, well they might be a little mad at me over there.
呃,他们可能有点生我的气。
Phoebe: What happened?
发生了什么事?
Joey: Well maybe I got a little upset and maybe I told them where they could go.
呃,也许我有点急了,也许我还告诉他们哪凉快哪呆着。
Rachel: Joey, why would you do that?
乔伊,你为什么要那么做?
Joey: Because they wanted me to audition!
因为他们要我试镜。
Phoebe: You! An actor? ! That's madness!
让你!你可是个演员!那么做太过份了!
Tag: Rachel Green's office.
瑞秋·格林办公室。
Rachel: Tag? Hi, who was that? .
泰格。嗨,谁打电♥话找我?
Tag: Nobody. I was just practicing.
没有人,我只是在练习。
Rachel: Really?
真的吗?
Phoebe: Hi!
嗨!
Tag: Hi! Rachel Green's office.
嗨!瑞秋·格林办公室。
Phoebe: You must be Hilda.
你一定是希尔达。
Rachel: Yeah, this is Tag. Tag, this is Phoebe. Phoebe, can I see you for a second?
是啊,这是泰格,这位是菲比。菲比,你能进来一下吗?
Tag: Phoebe! That's a great name.
菲比。这个名字很不错?
Phoebe: Oh, you like that? You should hear my phone number.
你喜欢吗?你应该听听我的电♥话号码。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe: So you hired yourself a little treat did you?
你为了自己雇用了个大帅哥,对吧?
Rachel: All right I know, I know how it looks Phoebe, but I'm telling you…
我知道这看上去如何,菲比,但是我告诉你
Phoebe: But you know you cannot get involved with your assistant.
但是,但是你知道你不能和你的助理搞在一起。
Rachel: Yes, I know that. I know that.And I know that hiring him was probably not the smartest thing that I've ever done. But I'm telling you, from this moment on I swear this is strictly professional. Yes?
是,我知道。我知道。而且我也知道雇他来可能不是我有生以来做的最明智的事。但是我告诉你,从此刻开始,我发誓这会是绝对的职业关系。请进?
Kathy: Hey Rachel!
嘿,瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨。
Kathy: Cute assistant! What's his story? Is he…
帅助理!他有什么故事?他是
Rachel: Gay? Yeah.
基佬?对。
Joey: Hey! Terry.
嘿,泰瑞。
Terry: Joey Tribbiani! I'm surprised your big head could fit through our small halls! I gotta go Joey.
是乔伊·崔比安尼我真惊讶您的大驾,还能走进我们这小地方!我得走了,乔伊。
Joey: Wait! Terry! Wait, Look, Wait I… Look, I'm really sorry about before. I was an idiot thinking I'm too big to audition for you. You gotta give me another chance.
等等!泰瑞!等等,你看,我对从前的事情很抱歉。我自认大牌,不给你做试演,我是个白♥痴。你一定得再给我个机会。
Terry: I can't help you Joey.
爱莫能助,乔伊。
Joey: Wait! Terry! Please! Look, I just lost my other job. Okay? You have no idea how much I need this. Please, help me out, for old times sake.
等等!泰瑞!求你了!你看,我刚刚丢了另一份工作。好不好?你没法理解我有多么需要这个角色。求你了,帮我一把,看在从前的交情上。
Nurse #1: This poor guy's been in a coma for five years. It's hopeless.
这个可怜人已经昏迷了5年了。没救了。
Nurse #2: It's not hopeless! Dr. Stryker Remoray's a miracle worker. Look, here he comes.
不会的,施特莱克医生擅长施展奇迹。他来了。
Dr.Stryker Remoray: Good morning. Drake, it's your brother Stryker. Can you hear me?
早安。德雷克我是你弟弟施特莱克,你能听见我吗?
The Director: And cut!
卡。
Joey: I'm back baby! Ha-ha-ha!
我又回来啦,宝贝儿!哈-哈-哈!
Monica: You know, in my defense, um there was no glitter on the macaroni and very little glue.
我要解释,意大利面上没有珠宝,而且我用的胶水很少。
Ross: And in my defense, the cleaning lady came on to me!
我的解释是那个清洁女工勾引我。
Chandler: You have no trouble telling time now right?Monica: No!
你现在认时间没有困难吧?没有!
Chandler: Quick! What time is it? !
快!现在是什么时间?
Monica: I don't know! Time to kiss a guy maybe? !What are you laughing at Pampers?
我不知道!也许是亲男人的时间?!你笑什么笑啊,帮宝适?(Pampers,纸尿裤)
Chandler: You know when I said that because we're getting married that we should share everything and not have any secrets?
你知道,当我说那话时,那是因为我们就要结婚了,所以我们应该分享所有事情,没有秘密?
Monica: Yeah?
怎么了?
Chandler: Yeah that was stupid. Let's not do that.
是,那太傻了。我们还是不要这样了。
Monica: Absolutely.
一点都没错。
Ross: And! We should keep all the stuff, we told each other secret from everybody else.
而且!我们应该保守我们互相说的这些秘密,不要告诉其他人。
Monica: Yeah, definitely!
对呀,当然!
Ross: Okay, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go hang out with some people who don't know the Space Mountain story.
好了,你们要是没事的话,我得去和那些不知道“太空山”故事的人出去玩玩了。
Monica: Then, I'd steer clear of Phoebe.
那我得躲开菲比。
Ross: Man!
拜托!
Chandler: Yeah, and not that you would, but I wouldn't hang out with…all the guys in my office.
对,你是得躲着,我可是不能和我办公室所有的同事见面了。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨。
Tag: Do you have a minute?
你有时间吗?
Rachel: Well yeah, sure, what's up?
呃,有,怎么?
Tag: I got asked out twice today when I was at lunch…by guys.
午餐的时候,有两个人想约我出去,他们都是男的。
Rachel: Oh really? !
真的吗?
Tag: Yeah. Did you tell someone that I was gay?
对。是你告诉别人我是同性恋吗?
Rachel: Oh, did you not want people to know that?
哦,你不想别人知道吗?
Tag: But I'm not gay. And I especially wouldn't want you to think I was gay.
但我不是同性恋。而且我特别不想让你认为我是同性恋。
Rachel: Why's that?
为什么?
Tag: I don't think I should say.
我想我不应该说。
Rachel: Oh, you can say. Come on, I don't want you to feel like you can't tell me things.
哦,你可以说。说吧,我不想让你觉得,你不能向我倾诉。
Tag: Okay.
好吧。
Rachel: OKay.
好吧。
Tag: Well…
那个 …
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Tag: I'd love to ask out your friend Phoebe.
我想约你朋友菲比出去。
Rachel: Yeah, she's gay.
是啊,她是同性恋。


《老友记》本章剧本下载