老友记 第七季 第五集

FriendsS07E05

Part1

2019年8月23日 13:45 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 7 Episode 5: The One with the Engagement Picture.


老友记第7季第5集:订婚照。

Monica: What's the matter?
怎么了?
Chandler: Someone on the subway licked my neck! Licked my neck! !
有人在地铁舔我的脖子!舔我的脖子!!
Phoebe: Oh Willie's still alive!
喔,威利冤魂不散!
Chandler: What are you guys doing?
你们做什么呢?
Monica: Oh, my mom called, they're gonna run our engagement announcement in the local paper, so we're looking for a good picture of us.
喔,我妈说要在本地报纸登订婚启示,所以要找张拍得好的照片。
Chandler: Oh, I'm afraid that does not exist.
哦,恐怕我们就没有好看的合照。
Monica: That's not true, there are great pictures of us!
不对,我们拍过很多好照片!
Chandler: No, there are great pictures of you standing next to a guy who's going like this…
你那些好照片,旁边的人都是这样的…
Phoebe: Oh my God! That's the creep that you're with at the Statue of Liberty.
天啊!他就是在自由女神像旁跟你合照的怪胎。
Chandler: I don't know what it is, I just can't take a good picture.
我不知道为什么,我就是不会照相。
Monica: Oh, here's a great one.
这张蛮好的。
Chandler: Yeah, I'm not in that.
哦,我不在照片里。
Monica: I know, but look at me all tan.
我知道,但你看我晒的多黑。
Phoebe: Hey, why don't you guys go, get portraits done by a professional photographer.
嘿,你们不如找专业摄影师拍照。
Monica: That's a good idea! I bet they have one of those wind machines! You know…
好主意!他们一定有吹风机!
Phoebe: Yeah that's great! Next to that, Chandler won't look so stupid.
对,好极了!你真的那么做的话,钱德勒应该看起来没那么蠢。
Monica: Chandler what do you say?
钱德勒你觉得呢?
Chandler: All right, but I should warn you, I'm not going. “I'm” going.
好的,但我先声明,去的不是我,是这个"我"。
Ross: Dude, that reverse lay-up! Oh…
兄弟,那一记反手投篮帅呆了。
Chandler: How about those three pointers?
那些三分球怎么样?
Ross: Amazing!
出神入化!
Chandler: And those guys were this close to letting us play this time too.
这次也是差一点,那些家伙就答应让我们上场了。
Rachel: Hey, look. Phoebe's talking to Cute Coffeehouse Guy.
你们看,菲比在跟咖啡厅帅哥说话。
Ross: Oh, you guys call him Cute Coffeehouse Guy, we call him Hums While He Pees.
你叫他咖啡厅帅哥吗?我们叫他边尿边哼歌先生。
Chandler: Yes, and we call Ross Lingers In The Bathroom.
是,我们管罗斯叫"浴室磨蹭鬼"。
Phoebe: Hey you guys, Hums While He Pees just asked me out!
嗨,各位,边尿边哼歌先生刚刚约我出去了!
Rachel: Hey, I thought that guy was married.
我以为那个家伙已经结婚了。
Phoebe: He is! But he's getting divorced, Ross! Maybe you know him.
对,但他正在办离婚。罗斯,或许你认识他。
Ross: It's not a club.
又不是(离婚)俱乐部。
Rachel: Phoebe, if this guy's going through a divorce, is it such a good idea to start going out with him?
菲比,如果他正在办离婚,你觉得跟他约会合适吗?
Ross: Hey, divorced men are not bad men!
嘿,离婚男人不是坏男人。
Chandler: They have that on the napkins at the club.
他们把那句话印在俱乐部的餐巾上。
Rachel: Oh, I gotta get back to work.
我得回去上班了。
Phoebe: You don't have to be back for a half-hour!
你还可以休息半小时。
Rachel: Yeah but, my assistant Tag does sit-ups in the office during lunch. Oh! I could just spread him on a cracker.
我的助理泰格午餐时,会在办公室做仰卧起坐。他就像黄油果酱一样香甜可口。
Chandler: Rach, if you have a crush on this guy, why would you hire him? I mean you know you can't date him right?
你既然暗恋他,为什么还要雇他?我想你知道你不能跟他约会,对吗?
Rachel: Oh no, I know that. I know that. Although, we made a joke that we spend so much time together he should call me his “work wife”.
对,我知道。我们开玩笑说,因为我们太常在一起,他应该叫我"工作上的太太"。
Ross: Soon he'll be able to call you, "That lady he knew that got fired.".
他迟些时候会叫你"被炒鱿鱼的女人"。
Rachel: I am not gonna get fired, because I'm not gonna act on it.
我不会被开除,因为我不会采取行动。
Phoebe: So you wouldn't mind if he was dating someone else?
你不介意他跟别的女人约会?
Rachel: Why? Is he? He is! Isn't he? He's dating that slut in marketing!
怎么了?他有吗?他有是不是!他在跟市场部那个荡♥妇约会!
Ross: Maybe I should open a divorced men's club.
或许我该成立一个离婚男子俱乐部。
Chandler: Dude that is so sad.
兄弟,那太惨了。
Ross: I could put a basketball court in the back.
我会在后院设一个篮球场。
Chandler: Could I play?
我能一起打球吗?
Rachel: Oh, no sit-ups today Tag?
今天不做仰卧起坐吗,泰格?
Tag: I just did them.
我刚刚做完。
Rachel: Oh, well drop and give me ten more!
再做十下吧。
Tag: What?
什么?
Rachel: Uh, I had a drink with lunch. Did those cost reports come in?
我午饭时喝了点酒。成本报告送过来了吗?
Tag: Yeah, I filled them out last night?
送来了,我昨晚就已经归档了。
Rachel: Oh, great could you make me four copies of those?
喔,太好了,帮我影印四份好吗?
Tag: Sure.
没问题。
Rachel: Great, thank you.
太棒了,谢谢你。
Melissa: Hey Rachel!
嗨,瑞秋!
Rachel: Ah, hi! Hi! Melissa, what's up? I'm just…about to… go out to the store to get some stuff to put in my backpack. You know, like dried fruit and granola and stuff. What's up?
梅丽莎,有什么事吗?我正好要去买东西,买些东西放进我的背包里。水果干、速食麦片,那一类的东西。有什么事吗?
Melissa: Um, is Tag here?
泰格在吗?
Rachel: No. Why?
不在。什么事?
Melissa: Oh, I was gonna talk to him about doing something tonight.
喔,我今天晚上想约他。
Rachel: Really? ! Got a little crush on Tag there do you?
真的吗?!你喜欢泰格,对吧?
Melissa: Well, we've been flirting back and forth, but I was hoping that tonight it would turn into something a little more than that.
我们一直都在眉来眼去的,但我希望今晚事情能有点进展。
Rachel: Okay, whoa-whoa easy there Melissa! This ain't a locker room, okay? But, you know I remember him saying that he had plans tonight.
别着急,梅丽莎,这里不是更衣室。但我记得他说过,今晚他已经有约了。
Melissa: Oh no!
喔,不会吧!
Rachel: Oh yeah. All right, back to work.
真的。好了,回去工作。
Melissa: Hey! Isn't that Tag's backpack.
嗨!那不是泰格的背包嘛。
Rachel: Yeah Melissa, I don't want to be known as the office bitch, but I will call your supervisor.
梅丽莎,我不想落下办公室贱♥人的名称,但是我会给你的主管打电话。
The Photographer: Great! That's great Monica! Great! Now, Chandler, you want to give us a smile?
太棒了,非常不错,莫妮卡。钱德勒,你能笑一个吗?
Chandler: Okay.
好。
The Photographer: I'm sorry, is the seat uncomfortable?
抱歉,那张椅子很不舒服吗?
Chandler: No, I am.
不,是我很不舒服。
Monica: Chandler, listen to me sweetie, I know you can do this. Okay? You have a beautiful smile.
钱德勒,听我说甜心,我知道你办得到,你笑起来很帅。
Chandler: I do?
是吗?
Monica: Yeah! All right, maybe you don't have to smile. Let's try something else. Let's try looking sexy.
是,对,或许你不必笑,我们来试试别的点子。试着性感。
Chandler: Okay.
好吧。
Monica: Or not.
还是不要了。
Rachel: Hi Joey! What are you doing here?
嗨,乔伊,你在这里做什么?
Joey: Uh, well I've got an audition down the street and I spilled sauce all over the front of my shirt. You got an extra one?
我在附近有个试镜,结果酱汁沾到衣服上了。你有多余衬衫吗?
Rachel: Yeah, sure. here.
是,当然有。给。
Joey: Great. You got anything that's not Ralph Lauren?
太棒了。有除了拉尔夫·劳伦外其他品牌吗?
Rachel: Yeah, I don't think so Joe.
应该没有,乔伊。
Joey: All right, I guess this will be fine.
好吧,我猜这件应该可以。
Rachel: Hey, listen, what are you doing tonight?
嗨,今晚有事吗?
Joey: Nothing, why?
嗨,今晚有事吗?
Rachel: How would you feel about taking out my assistant Tag? I'll pay.
带我的助理泰格出去玩吧?我付钱。
Joey: Huh, Rach I got to say it's gonna take a lot of money for me to go out on a date with a dude.
瑞秋,我不得不说,要我跟男人出去约会可得付我一大笔钱。
Rachel: I'm not asking you to go on a date with him!
我不是要你跟他约会。
Joey: Really? because I could kinda use the money.
真的吗?因为我真的很缺钱。
Rachel: Joey, just he's new in town and I know he doesn't have any guy friends. Just take him to like a ball game or something. I'll really appreciate it.
乔,他刚搬到这里,我知道他没有多少男性朋友。带他去看球赛或做别的事,谢谢了。
Joey: Yeah, okay, no problem.
好的,没问题。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Joey: Oh Hey, donuts!
哦,甜甜圈!
Monica: I know. Let's try a look…of far off…wonderment.Okay, we'll gaze into our future and we'll think about our marriage and the days to come.
我想到了,我们来试试看凝视我们的未来。想想我们的婚姻和我们未来的日子。
Monica: Chandler! What is the matter with your face? ! I mean this picture is supposed to say "Geller and Bing to be married," not "Local woman saves drowning moron!"
钱德勒,你的脸到底是怎么了?!这张照片应该要表达"盖勒和宾要结婚了"而非"英勇女市民勇救溺水弱智"!
Monica: Hey! Don't laugh at him! He's my drowning moron!
别笑他,他是我的溺水弱智。
Monica: That's it! Take it! Take it! Take it!
就是这样,快照,快照。
Ross: I like this one. It seems to say, "I love you and that's why I have to kill you."
我喜欢这一张。好象是说"爱你爱到杀死你"。
Monica: They can't all be bad. Find the one where you make your bedroom eyes. Oh, there it is.
不可能每一张都那么糟啊。找那张你装出睡眼惺忪的照片。这张。
Chandler: Oh my God! Those are my bedroom eyes?! Why did you ever sleep with me?
这是我睡眼惺忪的样子?!你怎么敢跟我同床共枕?
Monica: Do you really want to pull at that thread?
你真的想提这件事情吗?
Phoebe: I'm having a really good time!
我真的玩得很开心!
Hums While He Pees: Me too! I'm sorry that guy in the subway licked your neck.
我也是!我很抱歉在地铁里那个男人舔了你的脖子。
Phoebe: Oh. No that's okay, he's a friend.
喔,没关系,他是我的朋友。
Hums While He Pees: Hey, I don't mean to be presumptuous but I have these two tickets to the ballroom dancing finals tomorrow night if you want to go?
嗨,我知道这样有点急,但是我有两张明天天晚上舞蹈决赛的门票,一起去好吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, Well you know I mean I missed the semi-finals, so I'd just be lost.
好的,我已经错过了半决赛,我还以为连决赛也会错过。
Hums While He Pees: I know it's really lame, but I got these tickets from my boss and… Oh no! No! No! My God!
我知道那真的很无聊,但这些票是我的老板给我的...不,我的天啊!
Phoebe: Okay, don't freak out. I'll go.
别惊慌,我会去的。
Hums While He Pees: No it's… Uh, my ex-wife Whitney is out there. I cannot deal with her right now. That woman is crazy!
我的前妻维妮在外边,我不想见她。她是个疯女人。
Phoebe: Okay, I know. Hold on. Hey Ross?
好的,我知道了。等一下。嗨,罗斯。
Ross: Yeah?
什么事?
Phoebe: Yeah, that's Whitney, Kyle's ex-wife out there, now do you think that you can y' know divert her so that we can slip out?
凯尔的前妻维妮在门口,你现在可以转移她的视线,让我们逃走吗?
Ross: What? ! No!
什么?不!
Phoebe: Well okay but I have two tickets to the ballroom dance finals.
好吧,但我有两张国标舞总决赛的门票。
Ross: Look, I don't think so Pheebs. All right, I'll do it. But just because you're a friend.
看,我不这么想,菲比。好吧,我帮你就是了,但那只是因为你是我的朋友。
Phoebe: Hi Ginger.
嗨,舞王。
Ross: All right! I want my key back!
好的!我要拿回我的钥匙!
Phoebe: I don't have it!
我这没。
Ross: It's right there!
就在这里!
Phoebe: Okay Sherlock!
行吧,福尔摩斯。
Ross: I'm sorry but you better go Pheebs.
不好意思,但你最好快点离开,菲比。
Phoebe: All right, well I just wanted to say thank you though for diverting Kyle's ex.
好吧,我只是来谢谢你帮我们引开凯尔的前妻。
Ross: Oh yeah, No, You're welcome. We'll talk about it later.
是啊,别客气,待会再谈。
Ross: Hi Whitney.
嗨,维妮。
Whitney: Hi Ross! You ready for breakfast?
嗨,罗斯!准备好去吃早饭了吗?
Ross: Yep. Okay.
好啦。
Phoebe: Kyle's ex-wife? You were supposed to divert her not date her!
凯尔的前妻?你应该要引开她,不是跟她约会。
Ross: Hi! I'm sorry, but can you give me a second while I talk to this woman, who by the way did not spend the night.
对不起,可以给我点时间跟这个女人谈一下吗?还有,她没有在这里过夜。
Whitney: Sure.
没问题。
Ross: Okay. I did divert her and we ended up having a great time! Okay?
好,我引开她了,但是我们在一起很开心,行吗?
Phoebe: Watching ballroom dancing?
你们一起去看国标舞了?
Ross: Yes! That's where we realized we were both super cool people!
是的!我们发现我们兴趣相投!
Phoebe: Well look-look, okay Ross, Kyle just told me some really bad stuff about her.
听着,罗斯,凯尔告诉我她很多坏毛病。
Ross: Like what?
譬如说呢?
Phoebe: Like she's really mean, and she's over critical, and No! She will paint a room a really bright color without even checking with you!
譬如说她很小气,她吹毛求疵,她会不经过你的同意,把房间漆成很明亮的颜色。
Ross: Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe: And! She uses sex as a weapon!
还有,她用性来做武器。
Ross: Fine! Thank you for warning me. At breakfast I'll be on full alert for room painting and sex weapons.
好的!谢谢你的忠告。吃早饭时,我会警惕房间的颜色还有性武器。
Phoebe: You're still gonna go out with her? !
你还是跟她出去?
Ross: Yeah!
对!
Phoebe: Well, didn't you just hear what I said? !
你没听到我说的吗?!
Ross: Pheebs come on! I mean, consider the source! Of course her ex-husband's gonna say that stuff. Now, if you'll excuse me.
菲比,少来了,你的消息来源有问题。她的前夫当然会那么说。现在,请你离开。
Phoebe: No, listen to me! She is crazy!
听我说,她是疯子!
Whitney: Uh, your door isn't sound proof.
呃,你的门没有隔音功能。
Phoebe: You see? Nothing is good enough for her!
看到了吧,她就是爱挑剔。
Tag: Good morning.
早安。
Rachel: Hi Tag! Hey, so did you have fun with Joey last night?
嗨,泰格。昨晚你跟乔伊玩得开心吗?
Tag: Oh yeah! We went to the Knicks game.
是啊,我们去看纽约队比赛了。
Rachel: Oh that's nice.
那真的太棒了。
Tag: Then we went to this bar and he hooked us up with all these women!
然后我们去酒吧玩,他帮我们泡上好多女人。
Rachel: Women? You mean like old women?
女人?你是说老女人?
Tag: Well kinda old, like 30.
有点老,30多岁吧。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Tag: And I never used to be able to just talk to girls in bars, but I got like 20 phone numbers last night.
以前我不会在酒吧跟女孩聊天,但是我昨天晚上大概拿到了20个电话。
Rachel: That's great! Wow man, so Joey must've really taught you some stuff huh?
那真的是太棒了。乔伊真的教会你一些事。乔肯定教了你几招吧?恩?
Tag: A little.
一点吧。
Tag: How you doing?
你好吗?
Joey: See? That's a great smile! Easy. Natural. Now, pretend I have a camera. You're changing it!
看?多好的微笑!自然点。假装这里有部相机。你又变了。
Chandler: I can't help it!
我控制不了。
Joey: All right, all right, all right, all right, you wanna know what I do when I take resume shots?
你知道我拍简历照时怎么做吗?
Chandler: Borrow money from me?
跟我借钱拍?
Joey: Okay, first of all, you want to make it look spontaneous, right? So here's what I do. I look down, look down, keep looking down, then I look up. See? All right, now you try. Look down, you're looking down, keep looking down.
好的,首先要表现自然,好嘛?我都是这么做的。我向下看,向下看,继续向下看,然后抬起头。看到了吗?现在你试一下。向下看,继续向下看。
Chandler: Why is there jelly on your shoe?
你的鞋子上为什么会有果酱?
Joey: I had a donut.
我吃甜甜圈了。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joey and Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: So uh, heard you had some fun with Tag last night.
听说昨晚你跟泰格玩得很开心。
Joey: Yeah! That guy's all right!
对,那家伙还不错。
Rachel: Yeah and you had fun teaching him how to be all “Joey”.
对,教出另一个"乔伊"你很开心吧。
Joey: What?
什么?
Rachel: You know, all the women.
你懂得,泡妞。
Joey: Hey well, you can't teach someone to be good with women. You know, that's why I never had any luck with Chandler.
泡妞技巧是学不来的。所以我跟钱德勒出去老是泡不到妞。
Chandler: I'm right here!
我就在这里。
Rachel: All right, would you mind just not going out with him again? Okay, just the idea of you and he and all these women, it's just And I know he's my assistant and I can't date him, but it just bothers me, all right? !
你能不能别再跟他一起出去,就是你跟他一起去泡妞,我知道他是我的助理,我不能跟他约会,但这真的让我很困扰,好吗?!
Joey: No no no no, you can't take him away from me! I got a great partner to pick up girls with! Finally!
不不不,你不能抢走他。我好不容易找了个绝佳的泡妞搭档!
Chandler: I'm still right here!
我还在这里。
Rachel: All right, will you, will you at least tell him how hollow and unsatisfying this, dating tons of women thing is!
至少你可以跟他谈一谈,告诉他跟一大堆女人约会,既空虚又得不到满足!
Joey: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: I just don't want him to meet anybody until I am over my crush. And I will get over it. it's not like I love him, it's just physical! But I mean I get crushes like this all the time! I mean hell, I had a crush on you when I first met you!
在我不喜欢他之前,我不要他跟任何人约会。我会忘记他的。我并不爱他,那只是肉体上的吸引力。我常常这样暗恋男人。刚认识你时我就暗恋过你。
Joey: I know, Monica told me.
我知道,莫妮卡跟我说过。
Chandler: Did you have a crush on me, when you first met me?
我们刚认识时,你暗恋过我吗?
Rachel: Yeah. Sure.
对,有啊。
Chandler: Can you people not see me? !
难道你们就是看不到我吗?!
Rachel: So, will you talk to him?
你能跟他谈谈吗?
Joey: I don't know Rach.
我不知道,瑞秋。
Rachel: Oh, come on! I'll give you ten free Ralph Lauren shirts.
我会送你十件拉尔夫·劳伦的衬衫。
Joey: One! No ten! You said ten! You can't take that back!
一件。不,十件,你说十件,你不能反梅。
Tag: Hey Joey, you wanted to talk to me?
嗨,乔,找我有事吗?
Joey: I don't know. You uh, you got something for me?
我不知道。你带了东西给我吗?
Tag: Oh, yeah, this is from Rachel.
对,这是瑞秋要给你的。
Joey: Ten. Okay. Now Tag there's such a thing as to many women.
十件,好吧。泰格,跟太多女人约会是不好的。
Tag: Really?
真的吗?
Joey: Yeah, for you
对你来说是的。
Monica: Hey! There you are!
嘿,你来了。
Chandler: There I am!
我来了。
Monica: Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Chandler: Yeah, Joey said I uh, I needed to relax so he gave me an antihistamine.
没事,乔伊说我要放松。他给我吃了抗组胺药。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Chandler: Yeah, and then I fell asleep on the subway and went all the way to Brooklyn. Brooklyn is far!
是的,我坐地铁时睡着了,一直坐到布鲁克林。布鲁克林好远。
Monica: Chandler, what were you thinking?
钱德勒,你在想什么?
Chandler: I don't know, but don't worry, don't worry, because I know how to take a picture now. Okay, see? Look down, look down, look down…
不知道,但不用担心,因为现在我知道要怎么拍照了。好了 看吧 低头。低头。低头。
Monica: Chandler?
钱德勒?
Chandler: Yeah!
在!
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: So, how are things going with crazy? Has she cooked your rabbit yet?
跟那疯女人怎么样?她把你的兔子煮了吗?
Ross: Listen, you are hearing one side of the story, okay and F.Y.I she must've shown Kyle over 30 paint samples before she painted that room! And his response to each one was, "I don't give a tiny rat's ass."
听我说,你只是听了一面之词,明白吗?还有,她拿了二十份油漆样本给凯尔看之后,她才动手漆房间。他对每一份样本的反应都是"我一点都不在乎"
Phoebe: Yeah well, maybe she should've spent a little less time decorating and a little more time in the bedroom.
好的,但她应该少点时间去刷墙,花多点时间在卧室。
Ross: Well, I don't think we are gonna have that problem, but maybe that's just because I am not emotionally unavailable!
我想我们不会有那样的问题,但或许那是因为我不会吝于付出感情。
Phoebe: You think he's emotionally unavailable?
你认为他吝于付出感情?
Ross: I think he can be.
我想有那个可能。
Phoebe: Well, maybe he wouldn't be she didn't bring the office home every night!
如果她没有每晚把公事带回家做,或许他就不会那样子。
Ross: Well, excuse her for knowing what she wants to do with her life!
那是她知道了她生活的目标!
Phoebe: Yeah well, she certainly knew what she was doing New Year's Eve 1997.
她的确知道,她在1997年除夕做了什么。
Ross: I knew you were gonna throw that in my face! ! That was three years ago! She apologized and she apologized! What more do you want?
我就知道你会那么说,那是三年前的事,她一再地道歉。你们还想怎么样?
Phoebe: We want the last six years back!
我们后悔付出了六年的时间!
Ross: So do we! So do we! I'm sorry you had to see that.
我们也是!我们也是!很抱歉让你们看这一幕。
Tag: Good morning Rachel.
早上好,瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi! Thanks, hey so uh what'd you do last night?
嗨,谢谢。昨天晚上怎么样?
Tag: Went out with Joey.
我跟乔伊出去了。
Rachel: Oh yeah? Another night of birdogging the chickas?
是吗?又去泡妞了?
Tag: No. We had a really good talk. I don't think I'm gonna do that bar scene anymore.
不,我们谈的很投机。我以后不会再流连酒吧。
Rachel: Wow! I did not see that coming.
哇,我没想到你会那么说。
Tag: It's just not really who I am. You know, I've always been happier when…Why am I telling you this? You don't care about this stuff.
那不是真正的我。我一直都很快乐,假如…我和你说这个?你不会关心这种事。
Rachel: Oh no, yes I do! I do! I mean, come on go on, you were, you were saying "I'm happier when I...", you know?
不,我有关心!继续说,你刚才你说到"我一直都很快乐",假如…
Tag: When I'm in a relationship, I love having a girlfriend.
假如我有一个正式的,我很爱她的女朋友。
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Tag: Yeah, Someone I can spoil, you know?
我可以宠爱她,你知道?
Rachel: Spoil?
宠爱?
Tag: Let me ask you something.
我问你啊。
Rachel: Uh-huh.
恩?
Tag: Do you believe that there is one perfect person for everyone?
你相信缘分是上天注定吗?
Rachel: I'm starting too.
我也开始相信了。
Tag: And if that person is already in your life, you should do something about it right?
如果那个人已经出现在你身边,你应该去争取,对吧?
Rachel: Yes! Hell yes!
对,当然。
Tag: All right then, it's settled.
那就这么定了。
Rachel: Okay.
好的。
Tag: I'm getting back together with my ex-girlfriend.
我要跟我前女友复合。
Rachel: I'd love to!
求之不得!
Tag: What?
什么?
Rachel: Hello? !Oh, yeah! This is gonna be a while. Excuse me. Yeah! Yeah.
喂?!喔,是!我应该会谈上一阵子,对不起。好。好。
Ross: My God!
上帝啊!
Phoebe: Oh, I'm sorry. Is that annoying? And speaking about being selfish in bed, how's Whitney?
对不起,吵到你了吗?说到在床上很自私,维妮怎么样?
Ross: Well maybe she wouldn't have to be selfish in bed if someone else knew where everything was!
假如某人了解,她就不用自私!
Phoebe: Oh he knows! For the most part.
噢,他知道!知道大部分。
Kyle: Oh hey! Good, you're both here.
嗨!好极了,你们都在。
Whitney: We kinda need to talk.
我们得谈一谈。
Phoebe: Both of you together?
你们两个一起?
Ross: What's up?
什么事?
Whitney: Well, I went over to Kyle's last night to pick up a few things and we got to reminiscing…
昨晚我到凯尔家拿一些东西,我们回忆了一些往事。
Kyle: we talked through most of the night and we realized that the reason we were so angry at each other was because there are still feelings there. So…
几乎彻谈整晚,我们明白,我们会这么气对方,是因为我们还对彼此有感觉。所以…
Ross: Oh just say it Kyle!
所以快说吧,凯尔!
Kyle: We're gonna give it another try.
我们想给对方一个机会。
Phoebe: What about her whining and her constant need for attention? !
你不是说她爱抱怨,常常要人关注她吗?!
Whitney: I'm gonna work on that.
我会努力改变。
Phoebe: Oh right, because you're so capable of change.
喔,对,因为你很善变。
Ross: You know, he hums when he pees!
你知道,他会边尿边哼歌。
Whitney: I do know.
我知道
Ross: It makes him miss the bowl, but whatever.
所以他都尿不准,但随便啦。
Whitney: We're so sorry.
我们很抱歉。
Ross: That's all right, we don't need you. In fact, hey I'm over it already.
没关系,我们不需要你们。实际上,我已经克服了。
Phoebe: Yeah, and you know what? I don't give a tiny rat's ass.
对,这些小事我不在乎。
Kyle: Yeah, we're gonna go.
我们得走了。
Ross: I'm sorry. Ugh, Pheebs, you were, you were right about her.You know, she did try to use sex as a weapon! Yeah, I hurt my back a little.
对不起。菲比,你没有看错她。她的确试图把性当成武器。我的背真的好痛。
Phoebe: Oh. You know, he hums while he does other stuff too.
哦,你知道,他做其他事时,也会哼歌。
Ross: Yeah, were better off without them.
没有他们可真好。
Phoebe: And you know, even if they break up again, you'd better not let him in your sad men's club!
如果他们再分手,你最好别让他加入你的伤心男子俱乐部。
Ross: Divorced men's club.
离婚男人俱乐部。
Phoebe: Potato, Potaato.
一样啦。
Monica: Hey guys check it out! My mom sent me the paper!
嗨,你们看!我妈妈把报纸寄来了!
Phoebe: Oh, let's see it!
喔,拿来看看。
Chandler: Oh yeah, that looks good.
拍的不错嘛。
Phoebe: You guys make a very attractive couple.
你们看起来很配。
Joey: Yeah, we look great together.
对,我们是天生一对。
Monica: We really do!Chandler: Okay.
一点都没错。好吧。
Monica: Wow! Imagine what our kids would look like!
想像一下我们的孩子会是什么模样。
Joey: You know, we don't have to imagine.
我们不必想像的。
Chandler: I'm marrying her.
是我要娶她。
Joey: We'll just see.
再看吧。


《老友记》本章剧本下载