老友记 第七季 第七集

FriendsS07E07

Part1

2019年8月23日 13:48 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 7 Episode 7: The One with Ross’s Book.


老友记第7季第7集:罗斯在图书馆。

Joey: Morning!
早安!
Rachel: Hi! Oh, how was your date last night?
嗨!噢,昨晚的约会怎么样?
Joey: Pretty good.
挺好的。
Rachel: Oh good. Ah! My God, Sorry about that!
噢,那就好。啊!天啊,对不起!
Joey: Okay, really good. Anyway I gotta go. I'm late for work.
好吧,非常好。我得走了。上班要迟到了。
Rachel: What? ! You're gonna leave this person with me? !
什么?!你就把这人扔这儿给我?!
Joey: Yeah Hey, don't worry, she's a terrific girl. And hey listen, could you do me a favor? When she comes out could you just mention that I'm not looking for a serious relationship; that'd be great.
是啊,嘿,别担心,她是个很棒的女孩。还有,能帮我个忙吗?她出来后告诉她,我还不想找女友。
Rachel: Why? ! What? ! Are you kidding? !
为什么?!什么?!你在开玩笑吗?!
Joey: Just casually slip it in, you know lay the groundwork. Tell her, I'm a loner No! An outlaw! Tell her she doesn't want to get mixed up with the likes of me.
就随便跟她一提,让她有心理准备。就说我是独行者!不愿被束缚!告诉她别和我这样的人在一起。
Rachel: You know what? That's a lot to remember, can't I just tell her you're a pig?
我记不住,就告诉她你是只猪,行吗?
Joey: Hey, I'm gonna call her later! Honest!
嘿,我稍后会打电话给她!真的!
Joey: Oh come on, Chandler used to do it! He'd even make the girl pancakes! Plus, he'd make extras and leave them for me.
拜托,钱德勒以前就这样帮我!他还给女孩做薄饼呢!他总做很多还剩一些给我。
Rachel: Well forget it, I'm not telling that girl anything. That is not my responsibility.
别指望了,我什么都不会告诉那女孩。又不是我的职责。
Joey: Fine! Now, where'd we land on those pancakes?
好吧!那你会把那些薄饼放哪儿?
Joey's Date: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joey's Date: Sorry about that, but I couldn't get that lock to work on the door.
刚刚很抱歉,可我不知怎么锁那门。
Rachel: Yeah, Joey kinda disabled it when I moved in.
乔伊在我搬进来后把它弄坏了。
Joey's Date: You must be Rachel, I'm Erin.
你肯定就是瑞秋了,我是艾琳。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Erin: Hi. I don't mean this to sound like high school, but did he say anything about me?
嗨。可能这样问有点像中学生,但他有说过我什么吗?
Rachel: Would you like some pancakes?
你想来点儿薄饼吗?
Chandler: Come on! Why are we here? !
别卖关子了,我们来这里干什么?!
Ross: Okay, okay take a guess.
好,好,你猜。
Chandler: The hot chicks?
这里有辣妹?
Ross: Okay, okay, I was typing names into the library computer earlier, you know for fun, and I typed mine in and guess what came up? My doctoral dissertation! It's here! Yeah, it's right it's right down here! In the biggest library in the university!
是这样,我往图书馆电脑里输名字,你知道的,只是觉得好玩,我输了自己的,你猜找到什么?我的博士论文!就在这里!在大学最大的图书馆里!
Chandler: Wow that's actually pretty cool.
那真的很酷。
Ross: Oh, there's also a book here by a woman named Wendy Bagina. What is that?
还有一本温迪·巴继娜写的书。那是什么?
Chandler: Sounds like two people are really enjoying the Dewey decimal system.
听起来像是两个非常享受杜威十进制系统的人。
Female Student: I'm so sorry!
太抱歉了。
Chandler: You didn't bring me here to do that, did you?
你不会是带我来这里做那档子事的对吧?
Monica: She sent the chicken back again? !
她又把鸡肉退回来了?!
The Waitress: She says it's to dry now and she wants to come back here and explain to you exactly how she wants it.
她说鸡肉太干,想亲自跟你解释,她要什么样的鸡肉。
Monica: Well fine! I want to meet this chicken expert! Send the Colonel in!
我倒想会会这位鸡肉专家。传上校(暗指肯德基的创始人)进来吧。
The Colonel: Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Monica: Lucky bastard! Janice.
躲过一劫的混♥蛋!珍妮丝。
Janice: How are you Ms. Hot Shot chef with the big fancy restaurant with the best chicken ever!
在大餐厅做靓鸡肉的大厨过得怎么样?
Monica: I'm fine.
我挺好。
Janice: Oh! What is that on your finger? ! I'm blind!
噢!你手指上的是什么?!我给闪瞎了!
Janice: So, who's the lucky guy?
谁是那个幸运的家伙?
Chandler: Oh, my God. I am so sorry sweetie, are you okay? You didn't tell her we were getting married, did you?
我的天啊。我真的很抱歉,甜心。你还好吗?你没告诉她我们订婚了吧?
Monica: Well, she saw the ring.
她看到了戒指。
Chandler: Did she freak out?
她大吃一惊?
Monica: Well, she was shocked when I told her, but then again so were most people.
哦,刚开始她有些震惊,不过大伙得知咱们的婚讯时都感觉震惊。
Chandler: Right.
噢。
Monica: Well, she actually has a boyfriend you know herself, named Clark, she also kinda invited herself to our wedding. Clark too.
她有男朋友了,叫克拉克。她还自说自话说她要参加我们的婚礼,克拉克也要来。
Chandler: You said no right?
你拒绝了对吧?
Monica: Huh?
啊?
Chandler: You said no right? !
你拒绝了对吧?!
Monica: Well, she corned me! She asked if the wedding was in town! I mean, what was I supposed to do? !
我是被逼的!她问我婚礼是不是在城里举行!那你说我该怎么办?
Chandler: Lie! How hard is that? ! The check's in the mail! Oh your baby is so cute! I can't wait to read your book Ross!
骗她!那有多难?!支票在邮件里!噢,你的宝宝真可爱!我真期待你的大作,罗斯!!
Monica: Come on! So she comes to the wedding! I mean it won't be so bad.
就让她来嘛,说不定没那么糟糕呢。
Chandler: What do you think she's just gonna sit there quietly? You don't think she's gonna want to make a toast? You don't think she's gonna want to grab the microphone and sing Part-time Lover? !
你以为她会安静的坐在那儿吗?你不觉得她会说祝酒辞吗?你不觉得她会抓起麦克风唱"兼♥职爱人"?!
Monica: Oh my God, she's not gonna like the chicken that night either is she? !
老天,她一样不会喜欢当晚的鸡肉,是吗?
Chandler: You know what? It's gonna be okay. You know what? She's probably not gonna even want to come.
知道吗?没事的。知道吗?她也许根本不会来。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Chandler: No! That was a lie! See how easy that was!
不!那是骗你的!多简单!
Monica: So you would've just lied?
那要是你就骗会她?
Chandler: Yes!
对!
Monica: Would it really have been that easy?
真的就那么简单吗?
Chandler: Yes!
当然!
Monica: Good, so do it Saturday night because we're going to dinner with her and Clark.
那就好,周六晚就那样做啊,我们要跟她和克拉克吃饭。
Joey: Hey! What's up?
嘿!好啊!
Phoebe and Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey, who's your friend? Hey!
嘿,你这朋友是谁啊?嘿!
Erin: Hey Joey!
嗨,乔伊。
Joey: Erin! Still here!
艾琳,你还在啊。
Rachel: Yeah, we ended up spending the day together and had such a great time!
我们在一起一整天,玩得很开心。
Joey: Why wouldn't you? Erin is great! Then there's you guys.
可不是吗?艾琳可棒了。当然还有你们。
Erin: Oh, listen. I've got to get going. Today was great, thanks!
噢,我要走了,今天真棒,谢谢!
Rachel: I know! Okay!
是啊!就是!
Erin: Bye Joey. Last night was fun.
再见乔伊。昨晚真开心。
Joey: Yeah. I'll call you.
我会打电话给你的。
Rachel: Oh and I'll call you too!
噢,我也会打电话给你!
Erin: All right. I'll call you.
好,我会打给你的!
Phoebe: And call me!
还有打给我!
Joey: Okay, good to see you again.
好吧,很高兴再见到你。
Erin: Bye.
再见。
Joey: Bye-bye.
再见。
Rachel: Bye!
再见。
Joey: So, system kinda broke down huh? !
赶走她的系统出故障了吗?!
Rachel: Oh Joey, I'm sorry I just couldn't tell her all those things you wanted me to tell her. And you know we got to talking and I…
噢,乔伊,那些话我说不出口。和她聊过天后,我想…
Phoebe: We want you to marry her!
我们想你娶她!
Joey: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: She is so amazing! You have no idea.
她真棒!你都不知道。
Joey: No idea? Who do you think brought her here?
不知道?那你以为是谁带她来的?
Rachel: Cupid.
丘比特。
Phoebe: Joey, she's so cool. She speaks four languages.
乔伊,她真酷。会说四种语言。
Joey: Man, do you know what guys want!
天,你还真了解男人需求。
Rachel: Look Joey, come on she's so perfect for you! I mean she's sweet, she likes baseball, and she had two beers at lunch.
乔伊,她跟你是天生一对,她真的很可爱。她喜欢棒球,午餐时还喝了两瓶啤酒。
Joey: My beers? ! Look you guys, she's a very nice girl. Okay? We had a good time, but I just I don't see it going anywhere.
我的啤酒?!她是个不错的女孩。我们在一起很开心,但我看不到有未来。
Phoebe: But you always say that.
你老那么说。
Rachel: Yeah, maybe if you gave this girl a chance it would go somewhere.
也许你给这女孩一次机会,就会有未来。
Joey: Look I'm sorry you guys, I just don't think so.
对不起了,我可不这么想。
Phoebe: Whatever.
随便吧。
Rachel: Fine.
好吧。
Joey: Hey, don't start judging me! Huh? You're the one who's in love with her assistant! Huh? And you, you're the one having the affair with the guy who keeps the pigeons on the roof!
嘿,别老说我了!哼?你爱上自己的助手!哼?还有你,你和在楼顶养鸽子的人有一腿!
Rachel: Phoebe!
菲比!
Phoebe: Secret affair!
秘密恋爱而已。
Ross: People are doing it in front of my book!
有人在我的书前嘿咻!
Rachel: I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Ross: My doctoral dissertation is in the library at school, I went to see it, and there were students making babies right in the middle of the Paleontology section!
我的博士论文在学校图书馆里,我去看看,有学生就在古生物区造孩子。
Rachel: Oh my God! Did you get to see anything good?
噢老天!你看到什么精彩的吗?
Ross: Let me ask you something, at your school was there a like uh a place on campus where students went to uh, fool around.
我问你,你们学校有没有个学生喜欢去做那事的地方?
Rachel: Yeah, there was. It was there the corner of the library where all these dusty books that nobody ever read Yes, there was.
有啊。在图书馆的角落里,那里堆着从没有人看的铺满了灰尘的书。没错,就在那儿。
Ross: Great! Because people kept showing up, I think it's like a thing!
太好了!因为人们就不停地出现,好像有什么约定一样。
Joey: Now hold on a second, fifth floor against that back wall?
等等,五楼靠后墙那儿?
Ross: Oh for crying out loud!
噢,连你都去过!
Joey: All right, so we should go catch our movie.
好吧,我们该去看电影了。
Rachel: Well now what's the rush?
急什么?
Joey: I like to see the previews. The candy.
我想看预告片。有糖果拿。
Phoebe: Oh. Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Well look who's here!
看谁来了!
Erin: Hey, Joey.
嗨,乔伊。
Joey: Hey, Erin.
嗨,艾琳。
Erin: :Hey, Rachel.
嗨,瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: Hi! Well, we were just about to take off and see a movie. Oh no!
嗨!我们正准备去看电影。噢不行了!
Erin: What's wrong?
怎么了?
Rachel: Oh Phoebe, we forgot that party we have to go to.
噢,菲比,我们忘了要去一个派对。
Phoebe: Oh no.
哦,不。
Joey: What party?
什么派对?
Phoebe and Rachel: A birthday party.
生日派对。
Joey: Who's birthday party?
谁的生日派对?
Phoebe and Rachel: Allison's birthday party.
艾莉森的生日派对。
Joey: Oh, and how is Allison?
艾莉森几岁?
Phoebe and Rachel: 32.
32.
Rachel: Wait a minute! Why don't you guys do something? !
等一下!不如你们两个一起去玩儿?!
Joey: Yeah, look how that worked out.
对,看看我们能做点什么。
Ross: Excuse me. Hi, I'm a professor here. Do you know the Paleontology section, fifth floor, stack 437?
打扰了。嗨,我是这儿的教授。你知道古生物区,五楼,437书架吗?
The Librarian: Well, yes! Just give me five minutes, I just have to find someone to cover my shift.
哦知道!给我五分钟,我要找人替一下班。
Ross: No! No! No! Can I speak to someone in charge please? !
不!不!不!我能跟负责人说话吗?!
The Head Librarian: How can I help you?
我能帮你什么吗?
Ross: Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to increase security in the Paleontology section? See I wrote a book up there and instead of reading it people are well, rolling around in front of it.
嗨,能不能在古生物区加强保安?我写了本书在那儿,那些人不读,反而在那儿滚来滚去的。
The Head Librarian: We are aware of the problem you are referring too. But as far as increasing security, I'm afraid the library is very understaffed. I can't help you.
我们已经意识到这个问题。可我们人手不足。帮不了你。
Ross: Well, fine. Fine! If I'm the only person with any appreciation of the sanctity of the written word, I'll go up there and defend it myself! And don't you follow me!
好吧,算了!就我欣赏这些神圣的文字,我自己去保护好了!你别跟着我!
Rachel: How did it go with Erin?
和艾琳进展顺利吗?
Joey: Oh, unbelievable! We had the best time!
噢,真难以置信!太开心了!
Phoebe: Yay! Oh so, you're not, you're not mad at us anymore?
真好!就是说你不生我们的气了?
Joey: No! No! No! You guys were totally right! This is so much better than the first time we went out. You know? That was so awkward, we were really nervous.
当然不啦!你们完全正确!这次比第一次和她出去好多了。那次我们不熟悉,又很紧张。
Phoebe: Didn't you sleep together?
你不是和她睡了吗?
Joey: Yeah that really calms me down.
是啊,那确实让我放松了不少。
Joey: And! We have so much in common! She loves sandwiches, sports, although she is a Met fan, not much of an issue now but if were ever to have kids, well that's a…
而且!我们有好多共同之处!她喜欢三明治,体育,虽然她是大都会队球迷,现在无所谓,但如果我们有了孩子…
Rachel: Oh my God! Listen to you talking about having kids. Oh my Joey. Oh, please don't get married before I do.
噢,天啊!听你说到生孩子。噢,我的乔伊,请不要比我先结婚。
Janice: I just cannot believe Clark stood me up!
噢。想不到克拉克竟然放我鸽子!
Monica: He might still show up.
他还是有可能出现的。
Janice: Oh, what are you, stupid? It's been three hours.
你是傻瓜吗?已经过了三个小时了。
Monica: Is that all?
不止吧?
Janice: I should just go on to happier things, okay? why don't you tell about your lovely wedding?
我还是想想高兴的事,好嘛?为什不给我讲讲你们可爱的婚礼?
Chandler: Well actually, there was something we wanted to tell you about the wedding. It's going to be a small ceremony. Tiny! We're not even sure why we're having it.
其实我们正要告诉你有关婚礼的事。只会举行一个小仪式,很小的!我们都不知道为什么要办。
Monica: It's actually going to be just family.
只有家人参加。
Janice: Oh, wait, you two think of me as family? ! Oh, I have to ask you something now and be honest; do you want me to sing Careless Whisper or Lady In Red?
噢,我有个问题,要老实回答,你们想我唱"无心快语"还是"红衣女郎"?
Joey: How can you say that? ! The Mets have no closer!
你怎么能这么说?!大都会队还差的远呢!
Erin: What about Benitez?
班尼提兹呢?
Joey: What about Game 1 of the Series?
第一场他打的好吗?
Erin: What about shut up?
闭嘴好不好?
Joey: You shut up! I love arguing with her. I'll be right back.
你闭嘴!我喜欢和她拌嘴。我一会儿就来。
Erin: Okay.
好。
Rachel: So how's it going with Joey?
觉得和乔伊在一起怎么样?
Erin: Oh, okay.
还好。
Rachel: Okay? Wait okay, tell me that you like him, please? I mean tell me that you like him.
只是还好?告诉我你喜欢他。
Erin: Look, he's a really great guy and I know that you really want this to work out, but I just don't see this having a future.
他是个不错的男人,我知道你们很想我们能成,我只是看不到有未来。
Rachel: But you said that you liked him! I mean what happened?! Did you just change your mind? !
可你说过喜欢他!怎么回事?你改变主意了吗?!
Erin: Kinda.
算是吧。
Phoebe: Then change it back!
那就改回去!
Erin: I'm sorry I… It's just there's no real spark.
对不起,我们之间没有真正的火花。
Phoebe: No spark? Didn't you sleep together?
没火花?你不是和他睡过了吗?
Erin: Yeah.
是啊。
Rachel: Ugh, tramp!
啊,淫♥荡!
Phoebe: Does Joey have any idea?
乔伊知道吗?
Erin: I really don't think he does. And you know what? Maybe you guys could help clue him in. You know, tell him I'm not interested in a serious relationship or something.
我想他不知道。这样吧,你们可以跟他说。告诉他我不想找男友或之类的。
Phoebe: Yeah, you mean like that you're kind of a loner.
类似于你总是独来独往之类的。
Erin: Yeah! That would be great!
那就最好不过了!
Phoebe: Yeah, and maybe that you're a real stronzo.
也许说你是个混♥蛋。
Erin: I'm sorry?
抱歉?
Phoebe: Oh well, I guess Italian isn't one of the four languages you speak.
看来你会说的四门外语里不包括意大利语。
Joey: Hey! You wanna go?
嘿!走了吗?
Erin: Yeah, let's go.
好,咱们走吧。
Joey: Okay. See you guys later.
好。待会儿见。
Erin: Bye guys.
再见。
Rachel: Yeah, see ya.
好,再见。
Joey: Hey, thank you so much.
嘿,太谢谢你们了。
Rachel: I guess it was Cupid who brought her here.
我想不是丘比特带她来的。
Phoebe: No, just a regular old flying dwarf.
不是,只是个普通的会飞的老侏儒。
Ross: Yes? Yes? ! How can I help you?
怎么了?怎么了?需要我帮忙吗?
Guy: Yeah, we were just looking around.
我们只是四处看看。
Ross: Oh, you're fellow scholars. What exactly were you looking for? Perhaps, perhaps Dr. Chester Stock's musings on the smiledon Californicus?
噢。你们只是同学。你们究竟在找什么呢?也许,也许是找查斯特·史塔克博士的有关冰川时期的冥想?
Ross: Get out of here! Meeting someone? Or are you just here to brush up on Marion's views on evolution?
快滚,你来找人吗?还是你想来看看玛莉安对进化论的看法?
Woman: Actually I find Marion's views far to progressionist.
事实上,我觉得玛莉安的观点太激进了。
Ross: I find Marion's views far to progressionist.
我也觉得玛莉安的观点太激进了。
Woman: I'm sorry, who are you?
不好意思,你是?
Ross: I'm a professor here, Ross Geller.
我是这里的教授,罗斯·盖勒。
Woman: Ross Geller, why do I know that name? It's Wait! Did you write this?
罗斯·盖勒,我怎么会对这个名字有印象,等下。这是你写的?
Ross: Yes! You're the person who checked out my book? !
对。你是看了我的书的人?!
Woman: You know, you look nothing like I would've thought. you're so young.
你和我想象的一点都不像。如此年轻。
Ross: Well, I skipped forth grade.
我3年级的时候跳级了。
Ross: I am very very sorry.
真是太抱歉了。
Phoebe: So how was your date?
你们的约会还顺利吗?
Joey: Oh, it was great! I mean we walked all around the village. We went to this ice cream place, split a milkshake, 70/30 but still… And guess what, I'm thinking about taking her upstate to one of those bed and breakfasts.
噢,真棒!我们在周围散步。去雪糕店分享了杯奶昔,我们三七开,但也其乐融融…下次我要带她去住郊外的小旅馆享受床铺加早餐式的舒适服务。
Phoebe: Oh really? She said she wants to go away with you?
真的?她说愿意和你去?
Joey: No no no no no! It's a surprise, but it's gonna be tricky thought because she said she was gonna be pretty busy at work for a while.
不不不,没有!是个惊喜,但有些棘手,她说将要忙一段时间。
Phoebe and Rachel: Oh no, yeah.
噢,是这样。
Rachel: Joey, look honey we need to talk okay? I kinda got the feeling from her today that uh, she's not looking for a serious relationship.
乔伊,亲爱的,我们得谈一下。今天从她那感觉到,她不想找固定男友。
Joey: Where are you getting this?
你从哪儿感觉到的?
Rachel: Well, she told me. She said she's kinda a loner.
她告诉我的。她说她向来独来独往。
Joey: It's cool. You know I'm a loner too! Right?
没事的。我也都是独来独往的。
Phoebe: Hey Joey, you know what? You are way to good for her.
乔伊,知道吗?她配不上你。
Rachel: Yeah and honey I promise next time that I will just say good-bye and tell them you're not looking for a relationship.
我保证下次就只是说再见,告诉她们你不要固定女友。
Joey: No! No. Don't do that, just next time make sure she really likes me.
不!不要那样,只要下次确定她真的喜欢我。
Rachel: Well that too.
那当然。
Rachel: Joey?
乔伊?
Joey: Yeah?
啊?
Rachel: Do you want some pancakes?
想来点儿薄饼吗?
Joey: Finally!
这才像话!
Monica: What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办?
Chandler: I say we go with Careless Whisper.
我说咱们选她唱"无心快语".
Janice: Chandler?
钱德勒?
Chandler: Did she see us yet? Did she see us?
她看到我们了吗?看到了吗?
Monica: Janice, what are you doing here?
珍妮丝,你来这里做什么?
Janice: Well, I thought I was going to go back to my apartment but then I just felt I couldn't really be alone tonight.
我本想回家,但我今晚不想一个人。
Janice: I was wondering if I could maybe stay here with you, just I really feel that I need to be with family.
不知能不能来这儿和你们在一起,我真的很想和家人在一起。
Monica: Our kids are gonna call her Aunt Janice aren't they?
我们的孩子会叫她珍妮丝阿姨,对吧?
Janice: Please, it's because otherwise I really don't know what I might do.
求你们了,不然真不知自己会做出什么傻事。
Chandler: Aren't you just a tinsy bit curious?
你难道没有一点点好奇,想知道这傻事究竟是什么吗?
Janice: Do you have any tissues?
有纸巾吗?
Monica: Yeah, in the bathroom.
在浴室里。
Monica: we'll just let her stay.
我们得收留她。
Chandler: No no no no, if we let her stay, she will stay forever!
不不不,如果我们收留她,她会永远住在这里。
Monica: Kinda like your Barca lounger.
和你的躺椅一样。
Chandler: Is that what you're thinking about right now?
你现在就在想这个?
Monica: I never stop thinking about it.
我从没停过想这个。
Janice: Hey you guys, Do either one of you want to get in there before I take my bath.
我洗澡之前,你们还要用浴室吗?
Chandler: Janice, I'm sorry but you can't stay here tonight.
珍妮丝,我很抱歉但是今晚你不能留在这。
Janice: Why not?
为什么?
Chandler: Honestly? Our apartment is a hotbed for electromagnetic activity. Now Monica and I have been immunized, but sadly you have not.
说实话吗?我们家因为电磁辐射的关系遭到了污染。莫妮卡跟我已经免疫了,但不幸地你没有免疫力。
Janice: Okay, I'm going to need a comforter, but did you have a hypoallergenic one because otherwise I get very nasal. Do you have a cat? Because it's already happening. Do you hear that?
我需要一条棉被。你有抗过敏的那种,否则我鼻子会过敏。你们养了猫吗?因为我已经开始过敏了。你们听到了吗?
Monica: Oh my God! Oh my God! You have to go!
我的天啊!我的天啊!你非离开不可!
Janice: Why?
为什么?
Monica: Because Chandler still has feelings for you!
因为钱德勒对你还有感觉。
Janice: He does?
是吗?
Chandler: Say again?
再说一次?
Monica: That's right. That's right. And that is why you can't stay here tonight. And probably why you shouldn't come to the wedding.
没错。没错。这就是为什么你不能在这儿过夜。也是为什么你不该来我们的婚礼。
Chandler: Feelings, such strong feelings.
感觉,非常强烈的感觉。
Monica: I mean, I realize that his feelings may never completely go away, but you can.
我的意思是,我懂他对你的感觉可能永远不会消失,但是你可以。
Janice: Oh my God, I understand. I am so sorry, I'll go. Good-bye Monica, I wish you a lifetime of happiness with him. Chandler, you call me when this goes in the pooper.
噢,我的天啊,我明白了。很抱歉,我这就走。再见莫妮卡,祝你和他永远幸福。钱德勒,你俩要是离婚了,就打电话给我。
Ross: Don't sweat it, I've got this section covered. Yeah, in fact I've got this little baby to shine in people's eye. Okay, see you later.
放心,我已经检查过这一区。我拿这小宝贝来照人们的眼睛,迟点见。
Chandler: I just wanted to show Monica your book.
我只是带莫妮卡来看你的书。


《老友记》本章剧本下载