老友记 第一季 第十集

FriendsS01E10

Part3

2019年7月9日 13:45 推荐到豆瓣

Monica: There.
好了。
Rachel: That looks okay, right?
现在看起来还行,对吧?
Phoebe: You went a bit wide on the lipstick.
你唇膏涂的太厚了。
Rachel: Oh, I did?
是吗?
Phoebe: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: See, it's hard for me to tell. I think my eye's closing up.
你看,我的眼睛肿得快睁不开了,所以没看出来。
Monica: let me get it for you.
我来帮你弄吧。
Rachel: Ow.
喔!
Monica: okay, you know what? It looks fine.
算了,就这样吧,看起来挺好的。
Rachel: Okay, here we go, screw Paolo, screw the psycho cab lady, it's New Year's eve, let us have a good time.
好吧,我们开始吧,去他的保罗,去他的计程车疯女人,这是跨年之夜,我们要过得开心些。
Monica: yes.
对。
Rachel: Okay, here we go.
我们走吧。
Monica: All right, there you go, this way, come on, here you go.
好,来,是这边,我们走,去吧。
Sandy: You know, when I saw you at the store last week, it was probably the first time I ever mentally undressed an elf.
我上周在商场看见你时,那或许是我第一次想像出裸体的小精灵了。
Joey: Wow, that's dirty.
真是色♥色的。
Sandy: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: Hey, kids.
嗨,孩子们。
Ross: Look at him. I'm not saying he has to spend the whole evening with me, but at least check in.
你看看它,我没说他得整晚和我待在一起,但至少也得来问候一声啊。
Janice: There you are! You got away from me.
原来你在这啊!你从我身边逃跑了。
Chandler: But you found me. Here, Ross, take our picture. Smile! You're on Janice Camera.Kill me. Kill me now.
但又被你逮到了。罗斯,帮我们照一张,笑一个,你要被存在詹妮丝的相机里了。杀了我吧,快杀了我。
Rachel: Hi, I'm Rachel. So whose...whose friend are you? Look at me, spilling everywhere.
你好,我叫瑞秋。你是哪位朋友带来的? 你瞧瞧我,洒的到处都是。
Monica: Everybody, it's Fun Bobby!
各位,搞笑巴比来了!
All: Hey, Bobby!
嗨,巴比!
Fun Bobby: Hey, sorry I'm late. But my grandfather...died about two hours ago. But I...I...I couldn't get a flight out till tomorrow, so here I am.
抱歉,我来晚了。我祖父他...他在两小时前过世了,明天才有回去的航班,所以我就来这了。
Joey: Hey, Fun Bobby! How's it going, man? Whoa! Who died?
嗨!搞笑巴比,近来可好? 哇,谁死了吗?
Fun Bobby: It's gonna be an open casket, you know? So at least I'll get to see him again.
棺材会敞着,所以我至少可以见他最后一面。
Monica: Bobby? Fun Bobby? Let me talk to you for just a sec.I recently lost a grandparent myself...so I really know exactly how you feel. But you're really bringing the party down.
巴比?搞笑巴比? 跟你说点事儿。我祖母前不久也去世了…所以我很能体会你现在的感受。但是你真把聚会的气氛弄得很糟。
Fun Bobby: I'm sorry. Monica: Yeah, yeah, okay. There you go. There you go.
对不起。 好了,你看,这就行了。
Janice: I'm gonna blow this one up and write " Reunited " in glitter.
注释:glitter:闪烁,灿烂的光辉,(表面的)诱惑力,吸引力。
我要把他吹起来,然后用闪字在上面写着'破镜重圆'几个字。
Chandler: All right, Janice, that's it! Janice. Janice. Hey, Janice, when I invited you this party, I didn't necessarily think it meant...
珍妮丝,够了,珍妮丝…珍妮丝…珍妮丝啊,我邀你来并不代表我们…
Janice: Oh, no!
哦,不!
Chandler: I'm sorry you misunderstood.
对不起,让你误会了。
Janice: Oh my God! You listen to me! You listen to me! One of these times, it's just gonna be your last chance with me!
天啊,你听我说,我告诉你! 这是你我最后一次共处了。
Chandler: Oh, will you give me the thing?
把那东西给我!
Phoebe: Hi, Max.
你好,马克斯。
Max: Yoko.
注释:Yoko:洋子。Max的意思是说因为Phoebe的出现令David放弃去Minsk,令他和David这对研究搭档要分道扬镳,就像YOKO(小野洋子)一样。PS:要了解披头士The Beatles的解散风波,才能看懂这里。
你好,洋子。
Max: I've decided to go to Minsk without you.
我决定自己去明斯克了。
David: Wow.
是吗。
Max: It won't be the same...but it will still be Minsk. Happy New Year.
少了你会不太一样,但明斯克还是明斯克,新年快乐。
Phoebe: Are you all right?
你还好吧?
David: Yeah, l'm fine. I'm fine.
没事,我没事。
Phoebe: Come on.You're going to Minsk.
跟我来。你去明克斯吧。
David: No, I'm not going to Minsk.
不,我不去明斯克。
Phoebe: Oh, you are so going to Minsk. You belong in Minsk. You can't stay here just ‘cause of me.
你一定要去明斯克,你属于那个地方,你不能只因为我而留下来。
David: Oh, yes I can because If I go, I have to break up with you. And I can't break up with you.
哦,不,我可以,因为如果我走了,就必须与你分手,我不能没有你。
Phoebe: Oh, yes, yes, yes, you can. Just say, 'Phoebe, I love you, but my work is my life. That's what I have to do right now. '
不不,你可以的,只需要说,'菲比,我爱你, 但是我的工作就是我的生命,这是我必须做的'。
Phoebe: And I say, 'Your work? you work? How can you say that? 'And then you say, 'It's tearing me apart. But I have no choice. Can't you understand that? '.And I say, 'No! No! I can't understand that! '
然后我会说,'你的工作?就知道你的工作,你怎么能这样?'。接着你说,'我也很痛苦,但我别无选择。 你难道不理解我吗?'我说,'是的! 我不理解!'
David: Uh, ow.
额,疼。
Phoebe: Sorry.
对不起。
Phoebe: And then you put your arms around me.Then you put your arms around me.
然后你抱住我。这时候你抱住我。
David: Oh, sorry.
哦,不好意思。
Phoebe: And...and then you tell me you love me and you'll never forget me.
然后你说你爱我,你永远不会忘了我。
David: I'll never forget you.
我绝不会忘了你。
Phoebe: And then you say that it’s almost midnight and you have to go because you don't wanna start the new year with me if you can't finish it. I'm gonna miss you, you scientist guy.
你又说现在已接近午夜,你必须走了,因为既然不能陪我度过新的一年,就不要有开始。我会想你的,科学家。
TV: Hi, This is Dick Clark in Times Square. We're in a virtual snowstorm of confetti here in Times Square. It gets bigger and better every year....
注释:confetti:(婚礼时撒在新娘新郎身上的) 五彩纸屑。
我是迪克·克拉克,在时代广场为你做实况报导,这儿的五彩纸片漫天飘舞,一年比一年喜庆。
Joey: Here you go, kids.
好好睡吧,孩子。
Chandler: And then the peacock bit me. Please kiss me at midnight!
然后那孔雀就咬了我...求你在午夜亲我好吗?
Joey: You seen Sandy?
看见桑迪没?
Chandler: I don't know how to tell you this...but she's in Monica's bedroom getting it on with Max, that scientist geek.Cool, look at that, I did know how to tell you.
我不知该怎么跟你说,她和那个科学家书呆子马克斯在摩妮卡的房里厮混。不错,你看我还是说了。
Rachel: Hey, everybody, the ball is dropping.
各位,大球要掉下来了。
All: What?
什么?
Rachel: The ball is dropping!
大球要掉下来了!
TV: In 20 seconds, it'll be midnight.
再过20秒钟就是午夜了。
Chandler: And the moment of joy is upon us.
欢乐的时刻即将到来。
Joey: Looks like that no-date pact thing worked out.
看起来没有约会的约定到底奏效了啊。
Phoebe: Everybody looks so happy. I hate that!
大家好像都很开心,我讨厌这样。
Monica: Not everybody is happy. Hey, Bobby!
不是所有人都开心,嘿,巴比!
All: four, three, two...one! Happy New Year!
5...4…3…2…1!新年快乐!
Chandler: You know I thought I'd throw this out here. I'm no math whiz, but I do believe there are three girls and three guys right here.
注释:whiz:能手,专家。
我这么说好了,我虽然不是数学大师,但我知道这儿有三男三女。
Phoebe: I don't feel like kissing anyone tonight.
今晚我不想亲任何人。
Rachel: I can't kiss anyone.
我无法亲任何人。
Monica: So, I'm kissing everyone?
那我就该亲所有人?
Joey: No, no, you can't kiss Ross. That's your brother.
不,你不能亲罗斯,他是你哥。
Ross: Perfect, perfect, so now everybody's getting kissed but me.
这可真好,除了我,大家都有的亲。
Chandler: Alright, somebody kiss me. Somebody kiss me! It's midnight! Somebody kiss me! Somebody kiss me! It's midnight!
好吧,来个人亲我!来个人亲我!现在可是午夜啊!谁来亲我!
Joey: All right! All right! There!
好吧,来吧,来吧!
Ross: I wanted this to work so much. I'm still in there. Changing his diapers. Picking his fleas. But he's just phoning it in. It's just so hard to accept the fact that something you love so much doesn't love you back, you know.
注释:phone in:理所当然的接受。
我真希望我们能合得来,我还在替它换尿布,替它抓跳蚤。但它觉得理所当然。深爱某人却得不到回报,这种感觉真难过,你知道吗。
Rachel: I think that bitch cracked my tooth.
我觉得那个贱♥人弄断了我的牙。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:glitter:闪烁,灿烂的光辉,(表面的)诱惑力,吸引力。
注释:Yoko:洋子。Max的意思是说因为Phoebe的出现令David放弃去Minsk,令他和David这对研究搭档要分道扬镳,就像YOKO(小野洋子)一样。PS:要了解披头士The Beatles的解散风波,才能看懂这里。
注释:confetti:(婚礼时撒在新娘新郎身上的) 五彩纸屑。
注释:whiz:能手,专家。
注释:phone in:理所当然的接受。


《老友记》本章剧本下载