老友记 第七季 第八集

FriendsS07E08

Part1

2019年8月23日 13:49 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 7 Episode 8: The One Where Chandler Doesn’t Like Dogs.


老友记第7季第8集:钱德勒不喜欢狗。

Ross: Hey everybody! Happy Thanksgiving!
嗨!各位!感恩节快乐!
Joey, Rachel and Phoebe: Shhhh!
嘘!
Chandler: No, no, no. No no no.
别别别……
Ross: What are we keeping Thanksgiving a secret this year?
不能让大家怎么了?今年我们要秘密地过感恩节吗?知道今年有感恩节吗
Chandler: No, we're playing this game I learned at work. You have to name all the states in six minutes.
我们正在玩一个游戏。你得在六分钟内写出美国各州州名。
Ross: What? That's like insanely easy!
什么?那太容易了。
Chandler: No, that's a lot harder than it sounds. You always forget at least one, or in some cases, fourteen.
不,没听上去那么简单。你总是会漏掉一个,某些人会漏掉14个。
Monica: It's a stupid game and I wasn't playing against other people, so technically I didn't lose.
这是个蠢游戏,而且没有对抗性,所以理论上讲,我没输!
Ross: What? You forgot fourteen states?
什么?你忘了14个州?
Monica: Nobody cares about the Dakotas.
没人在乎达科他州。
Chandler: Oh, okay, time's up!
哦,好,时间到!
Rachel: All right, I got 48.
好了,我写出48个州。
Chandler: Oh, that's not bad, Pheebs.
还不错,菲比。
Phoebe: Oh, I got tired of naming states. So I decided to list the types of celery, and I have one: regular celery.
我厌倦了写州名,所以决定写出各种芹菜的名字。我写了一个普通芹菜。
Chandler: Okay, so Rachel's got 48 and Phoebe has the lead in vegetables, Joey?
瑞秋写出48个,菲比在蔬菜名称方面称霸,乔伊呢?
Joey: Say hello to the new champ of Chandler's dumb states game.
跟钱德勒愚蠢州名游戏的新冠军打声招呼吧。
Ross: Wow, how many have you got?
哇,你写了几个?
Joey: Fifty-six!
56个!
Joey: Hey! How is New England not a state? Huh? They have a sports-team!
嗨!新英格兰怎么不是州?嗯?他们有个运动队!
Chandler: Does South Oregon have a sports-team? There you go.
南俄勒冈有运动队吗?明白了吧?
Rachel: How come we have one extra place setting?
我们怎么会没有多余的座位了呢?
Monica: Because you invited your assistant.
因为你邀请了你的助理。
Rachel: Oh, right. Sorry. But Tag's not coming; his girlfriend came into town, so he's spending Thanksgiving with her.
对了,抱歉,泰格不来了。他女朋友来了,所以他得去陪她过感恩节。
Monica: Oh! Why didn't you tell me? I made him his own individual sweet potato stuffed pumpkin.
你为什么没有告诉我,我专门给他做了甜土豆馅南瓜。
Rachel: Well, I was going to, but then I figured, you know...you're food is so delicious and perfect, you can never have too many of those pumpkin things.
我本来想说的,可后来我意识到,你知道……你做的饭太好吃了,那些南瓜之类的东西绝对剩不下。
Monica: Now you think I wouldn't enjoy that, because it is so fake, but I still do.
这话太假了,你以为我不会接受。不过我还是很高兴
Phoebe: Regular Celery! Oh, I already have that.
普通芹菜!哦,已经有了。
Ross: Done! With time a-to-spare.
搞定!提前交卷喽!
Chandler: Oh that may be a New World's record.
唔,这可能是新的世界纪录呢!
Ross: You know, I hate to lecture you guys, but it's kinda disgraceful, that a group of well-educated adults and Joey can't name all the states. Did you ever see a map, or one of those round, colorful things called a "globe?" Hmm?
你知道,我不想在你们面前说教,可你们不觉得羞愧吗?这样一群受过良好教育的成年人,再加上乔伊,竟然不能写出所有的州,你们没看过地图或那种的圆圆的,花花绿绿的叫“地球仪”东西吗?嗯?
Chandler: Uh, Magellan? You got 46 states.
麦哲伦先生?你只答对了46个州。
Ross: What? That's impossible.
什么?不可能!
Joey: 46. Wow! Who's well educated now, Mr. I-forgot-ten-states?
46个,现在是谁枉费良好教育了,“漏了十个州”先生?
Monica: I'm out of oven space. I'm gonna turn on Joey's. Please, watch him! Do not let Joey eat any of the food!
我要借用乔伊的烤箱。拜托看好他!别让乔伊偷吃东西!
Chandler: I am only one man! Okay Ross, time is up!
我只有一个人!好啦,罗斯,时间到!
Ross: No, just give me another minute.
别,再给我一分钟。
Chandler: Look Ross, if you don't know them by now, you will never know them, okay? That is the beauty of this game. It makes you want to kill yourself.
罗斯,你瞧,如果现在想不出来,你永远都想不出来,好吗?这才是这个游戏的魅力所在。它会让你想要杀了自己。
Ross: This is crazy! I can do this! All right, I bet I can get all 50 before dinner.
不能够!我能搞定!这样吧,我保证在晚饭前写出所有50个州。
Chandler: Okay, but if you can't. no dinner!
好吧,但你写不出来就不能吃晚餐。
Ross: You're on!
就这么说定了。
Joey: All right. Don't look at my list, Ross, because there's a lot on there that you don't have.
行了。别看我的答案,罗斯。好多你想不起来的都在上面写着呢。
Monica: Hey, did you guys know, that your oven doesn't work?
嗨,你们知道你们的烤箱已经没法用了吗?
Joey: But the drawer full of take-out menus is okay, right?
但装着外卖菜单的抽屉还能用,对吧?
Monica: Ross, I'm gonna use yours, okay?
罗斯,我要借用你的烤箱,好吗?
Monica: Chandler, give me a hand.
钱德勒,快来帮我。
Chandler: Sure, and Joey do not let Ross look at any of the maps or the globe in your apartment.
好,乔伊,别让罗斯看你房间的地图或地球仪。
Joey: Don't worry, Chandler, it's not a globe of the United States.
别担心,钱德勒,没有关于美国的地球仪。
Phoebe: Hey you guys I'm gonna go out and take a walk.
嗨,各位,我要去散步。
Ross: Phoebe, why is your bag moving?
菲比,你的包包为什么在动?
Phoebe: Oh, it's not!
哦,没有啊!
Rachel: Seriously, it's moving!
真的,它在动!
Joey: What the hell is in there?
里面到底有什么玩意?
Phoebe: It's just my knitting that's all! Yes! I knit this. I'm very good.
只有我的针织品!对,这东西是我编织出来的,我很棒!
Monica: Ross’s apartment is nice! How come we don't hang out here more often?
罗斯的公寓很好,为什么我们从不来这里玩?
Chandler: I don't know. Maybe it's because it smells a little weird. It's like old pumpkins or something.
或许是因为它有怪味道。有点像是放久的南瓜昧。
Monica: That's my pie!
那是我的派。
Chandler: Which smells delicious!
这个味道好香。
Monica: Uh-oh! Uh-oh!
哦!哦!
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Monica: We left Joey alone with the food! Yep! Yep, I knew it! There he is feeding stuffing to a dog!
我们让乔伊跟食物独处。没错,我就知道。他在拿馅料喂小狗吃!
Phoebe: Hi, Geller Bing residence. How can I help?
你好,这里是盖勒及宾的家,有什么事吗?
Monica: Phoebe, why is there a dog in our apartment?
菲比,为什么我们家会有狗?
Phoebe: I'm sorry, who's this?
对不起,你是谁?
Monica: Phoebe, there's a dog sitting on my couch!
菲,有只狗坐在我的沙发上!
Chandler: Tell her, I'm allergic, and I will sue!
告诉她我对狗过敏,我会告她!
Phoebe: No, there's no dog here.
没有,这儿没狗。
Monica: Yes there is! He's black and white and shaggy and he's sitting next to Rachel and licking Rachel's hand.
就在那儿!黑白色的长毛狗!它在瑞秋旁边,正舔她的手。
Phoebe: Oh my god! Where are you?
哦天啊!你在那儿?
Monica: I'll be right there!
我这就过去!
Phoebe: They're here already? How are they doing this?
他们已经到了?他们怎么办到的?
Rachel: Hi Tag! What are you doing here?
嗨,泰格!你来做什么?
Tag: I wanted to see if your offer to spend Thanksgiving with you is still good.
我想知道,你邀请我一起过感恩节的提议是否还有效。
Rachel: Well, sure! Come in! Well, what happened to your girlfriend?
哦,当然!进来!你的女朋友怎么了?
Tag: We kinda broke up this morning.
今天早上我们分手了。
Rachel: Oh, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾。
Tag: Yeah, so she went back to Ohio.
所以她回俄亥俄去了。
Ross: Ohio! Thank you!
俄亥俄州!谢谢你。
Chandler: Huh! Where is the dog? !
狗在哪里?
Ross: What dog? There's no dog here.
什么狗?这里没有狗。
Joey: Yeah that dog left!
那只狗离开了!
Monica: Phoebe! Phoebe, open up!
菲比!菲比,快开门!
Phoebe: There's no dog in here.
这儿没狗。
Chandler: Phoebe, we can hear the dog barking!
菲比,我们听见狗在叫了!
Phoebe: No that's just me coughing! Oh, good, there you are! Listen, I have a dog in my room.
不是啊,我在咳嗽!哦,好吧,你们在这儿听着,我屋里有条狗。
Chandler: What is it doing here?
它在这里做什么?
Phoebe: Well, I'm watching it for some friends who went out of town. Wait. Hello, my name is Clunkers. May I please stay with you nice people?
哦,我替几个到外地去的朋友照看它。等一下你好,我叫克朗克,我能和你们这些好人待在一起吗?
Monica: Oh, I wish she could stay here, but Chandler is allergic!
哦,我也想让她留下来,可钱德勒过敏!
Chandler: Extremely allergic, okay? If I'm anywhere near a dog for more than 5 minutes, my throat will just close up!
严重过敏,知道么?如果我离狗太近超过5分钟,我的喉咙就会闭合!
Phoebe: That's odd. This dog's been living here for the past three days.
那就怪了,这狗已经待在这里3天了
Chandler: Really?
真的吗?
Monica: Chandler, if that dog's been here that long, and you haven't had a reaction, maybe you're not allergic to this dog?
钱德勒,如果它在这里住了那么久,你一点反应都没有,或许你对它不会过敏。
Chandler: Well, it still has to go, right?
那它还是要走,对吧?
Monica and Phoebe: Why?
为什么?
Chandler: Okay, it's um…
好吧,因为……唔……
Joey: Don't do it!
别说!
Monica: Don't do what?
别说什么?
Chandler: I have to! Okay? It's time! Okay, I hate dogs.
我必须说!知道吗?是时候了!好吧,我讨厌狗。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: That's crazy!
太疯狂了!
Ross: Are you out of your mind?
疯了吧!
Joey: Told you.
我早跟你说过了。
Chandler: They are needy, they are jumpy, and you can't tell what they are thinking, and that scares me a little bit.
它们肮脏,神经质,你根本不知道它们在想什么,多吓人啊!
Ross: Right, they are scary. She just ate a treat out of my hand! !!
对,它们很吓人。啊,她刚从我手上吃了点东西!
Rachel: Wait a minute. Do you not like all dogs? I mean, not even puppies?
等一等。你讨厌所有的狗?我是说,狗宝宝也讨厌?
Chandler: Is there a puppy here?
这儿有条狗宝宝?
Tag: You don't like puppies?
你不喜欢狗宝宝?
Chandler: Okay, you are new!
好,你是条新的!
Joey: Look, Chandler, I told you, never tell anyone about this dog thing. It's like Ross not liking ice cream.
看,钱德勒,我跟你说过。别跟其他人说你不喜欢狗。这就像罗斯不喜欢冰淇淋。
Phoebe: You don't like ice cream?
你不喜欢冰淇淋?
Ross: It's too cold.
太冰了!
Chandler: Okay, it's just that dogs make me a little uncomfortable.
好吧,就是那条狗让我难受。
Ross: It hurts my teeth.
让我牙疼。
Chandler: And I don't wanna say this, I don't you guys to hate me, but I don't think, I can be around that dog anymore. Okay, so either the dog goes, or I go. Oh my god!
我不想这么说,我不希望你们讨厌我,但我不能待在这只狗的周围,所以不是那只狗走,就是我走。我的天啊!
Ross: How can I not get this? I'm a college professor; I got 1450 on my S.A.T. s.
我怎么可能答不出来?我可是大学教授。我毕业会考得了1450分。
Monica: 1250.
1250分。
Ross: Damn, I forgot you were here.
该死,我忘了你在这里。
Phoebe: All right. We're gonna take Clunkers to Ross’s. We'll be back in a minute.
好吧,我们得把克朗克送到罗斯家。马上就回来。
Rachel: Oh, wait before you guys go, can I just ask you a question?
在你们离开前,我能问你们一个问题吗?
Rachel: When a guy breaks up with his girlfriend, what is an appropriate amount of time to wait before you make a move?
当一个男的刚和女朋友分手,你要等多长时间再行动比较合适?
Phoebe: Oh, I'd say about a month.
哦,我觉得是一个月。
Monica: Really? I'd say 3 to 4.
是么?我觉得是三到四个月。
Joey: Half hour.
半小时。
Rachel: Interesting.
真有趣。
Monica: When it's your assistant, I would say never.
至于你的助理,我觉得没戏。
Joey: All right, Rach, the big question is, does he like you? All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo-point.
好把,瑞秋,关键是,他喜欢你吗?如果他不喜欢你,那这都对牛放屁。
Rachel: Huh. A moo-point?
对牛"放屁"?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo.
对,牛不知道你做了什么。那不重要。那是在"放屁"。
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
我是不是和他住在一起太长时间,还是那些话真有什么意义?
Monica: Please, don't listen to Joey, okay. Would you look at him? He’s obviously depressed. He's away from his family, he's spending Thanksgiving with strangers. What he needs right now is for you to be his friend.
拜托,别听乔伊的。你看看他,他明显很沮丧他远离家人,和陌生人一起过感恩节,他现在需要你这个朋友。
Rachel: You're right, I'm sorry. Thank you. Okay, that's what I'm gonna do.
你是对的,抱歉。谢谢你好了,我知道该怎么做。
Joey: Fine! Take their advice. No one ever listens to me. When the package is this pretty, no one cares what's inside.
行!听她们的!没人听我的!如果包装这么漂亮,没人关心里面装着什么。
Rachel: Hey!
嗨!
Tag: Hey.
嗨。
Rachel: How are you holding up?
你还好吧?
Tag: Not bad.
还可以。
Rachel: Yeah? I'm sorry about your girlfriend.
是吗?关于你女朋友的事我很遗憾。
Tag: Thanks.
谢谢。
Rachel: So were you guys together a long time?
那你们在一起很长时间了吗?
Tag: A year. On and off. I kinda thought we'd end up together. I don't anymore.
一年,分分合合的我曾想我们可能会最终在一起。现在不这样想了。
Rachel: Now that she broke up with you?
因为她跟你分手了?
Tag: Yeah. Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。是啊。
Tag: It's weird. I always used to assume, that I would meet someone and fall in love and be happy and all that was just a given. But lately it's like what if it's not. Do you ever have that feeling?
说来奇怪。我总是设想会碰上某个人,爱上她,很快乐,那就是缘分吧,但进来我越来越不相信这点了,你有这种感觉吗?
Rachel: No…Yeah, all the time, constantly. It's terrifying. But you know that I figure it has to work out.
不是的,总是这样,一直是,很可怕。可我想这个人会出现的。
Tag: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because it has to.
因为一定有的。
Tag: You have all the answers, don't you?
你总有话说,是吧?
Rachel: Yeah, I know, I do. I really do.
是,我知道,我就这样,绝对是这样。
Tag: Hey, thanks for talking to me.
嗨,谢谢你和我聊天。
Rachel: Come on, what are bosses for? Hug it out.
啊,老板是干什么的?来抱一个!
Joey: All right, he likes you back! Huh? Told ya, you should go for it!
太好了,他也喜欢你!嗯?我说过,你该表白的!
Tag: What?
什么?
Joey: Street noise drowned any of that out? No, all right, I see you later, okay.
街上的声音没有掩掉我的话?不,好吧,回头见,好。
Tag: What did Joey say? I like you back?
刚刚乔伊说了什么?我也喜欢你?
Rachel: Uh, yeah, well, see, he… Joey knows, that I'm very insecure about my back and, and you're hugging me, so obviously you are not repulsed by it, yeah!
唔,是的,哦,瞧,他乔伊知道,我不喜欢我的后背而,而你在拥抱我,显然你并不排斥我的后背,太棒了!
Tag: Wait a minute; that doesn't make any sense.
等一下,那根本就说不通。
Rachel: All right, here's the truth, Joey said what he said, because I'm attracted to you.
好吧,实情是,乔伊之所以说那些话,是因为我被你吸引。
Tag: Wow.
Rachel: Yeah, I admit it.
是的,我承认。
Rachel: I have a crush on you, and I know that's crazy because we work together, and nothing could ever happen, and the last thing I want to do is to freak you out or make you feel uncomfortable. Which is why it would be really great if you said something right about now.
我对你一见钟情,而且我知道这很疯狂,我们是同事,不能有感情,最后我会吓坏你或让你不自在,所以如果你现在说点什么就太好了。
Tag: Oh my god! Those guys are stealing my car!
天啊!那些家伙在偷我的车!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Tag: Right there! That's my car! Hey!
就在那儿!那是我的车!嗨!
Rachel: Okay, that's gonna take them a minute. Do you have anything else you wanna get off your chest?
好了,他们得花点时间。你没有其他发自肺腑的话吗?
Tag: I can't believe this!
真不敢相信!
Rachel: Wait, we still have time to talk and they’re not even in the car yet! Oh look, there they go, okay.
等等,我们还有时间聊,而且他们还没进到车里面!哦,瞧,他们进去了,好吧。
Monica: Okay Phoebe, we should probably go back now.
好了,菲比,或许我们该回去了。
Phoebe: Please don't leave me, I'll be lonely.
求你别离开我,我会很寂寞的。
Monica: Stop it. Stop! Okay let's go. We can be strong.
别这么干!别!走吧。我们要坚强些。
Phoebe: Yeah, okay.
好吧。
Monica: Oh my god! Did you hear that? She said Monica! Oh, I can't leave her!
天啊!你听到了吗?她在喊莫妮卡!哦,我可不能丢下她!
Phoebe: You know if you want, we can sneak the dog back in and Chandler wouldn't even know.
你知道如果你愿意,我们可以在钱德勒不知道的情况下,偷偷地把它带回去。
Monica: That's not gonna work.
那是行不通的。
Phoebe: I've had that dog there for three days and Chandler had no idea. He's not so smart.
我把小狗藏在房间里三天,钱德勒完全不知道。他没有那么聪明。
Monica: Hey! I didn't know either.
嗨!我也不知道。
Phoebe: Yeah, but you kinda knew that something was going on, didn't you?
是,不过你多少知道有什么事不对,是吧?
Monica: Yeah, I knew.
没错,我知道。
Phoebe: Where's Chandler? ?
钱德勒在哪里
Chandler: Here I am.
我在这里。
Phoebe: Wash your hands!
快去洗手!
Chandler: How did you know?
你怎么知道?
Ross: Hey! What's she doing back here?
嗨,她怎么回来了?
Monica: Relax, Ross. She's not made of ice cream!
别紧张,罗斯,她不会做冰淇淋!
Ross: Hey look, Phoebe. I laid out the states geographically.
嗨,瞧Phoebe。我把各州按地理位置铺开。
Phoebe: No, no, we don't really have time for this right now. Okay, we have to keep Chandler away from my bedroom.
不,不,我们现在没时间干这个,我们必须让钱德勒离我的卧室远点儿。
Ross: Yeah, but, but look what I'm...
是,不过,不过瞧我正
Phoebe: See, this is exactly what we do not have time for.
瞧,这正是我们没时间干的事。
Chandler: Where's Monica?
莫妮卡在哪里?
Ross: Phoebe's room. You can't go in there.
她在菲比房间里,你不能进去。
Chandler: Why not?
为什么?
Ross: Monica's crying. She's very upset about this whole Clunkers thing.
莫妮卡在哭。关于克朗克的事她非常难过。
Chandler: Well, I should go in there.
哦,我更应该进去了。
Ross: No. No, No. She doesn't want to see you right now.
不,不,不。她现在不想见你。
Chandler: Why not?
为什么?
Ross: Because you sent away the dog!
因为你送走了狗!
Chandler: This is ridiculous.
这太可笑了。
Ross: Oh, is it? Is it?
哦,是吗?是吗?
Ross: Look, when Monica and I were kids, we had a dog named Rover. And, uh, one day, my dad decides, he doesn't like dogs. So Monica and her friend Phyllis take away the dog. And that was the last time we ever saw him. Don't you see? This is just like that. Only with a few details changed.
瞧,当莫妮卡跟我小时候,我们养了一只狗叫路佛。有一天我爸决定他不喜欢狗。莫妮卡跟她的朋友菲丽丝把狗送走。那是我们,最后一次见到它,你明白了?这次也一样只不过有些细节不一样。
Joey: Okay, I'm in my sweat pants. Bring on the food! What's the matter?
好了,我换了运动裤。吃的在哪里?怎么了?
Chandler: Monica's all upset, because I sent Clunkers away.
莫妮卡因为我送走克朗克很伤心。
Joey: So? Bring the dog back, you're a hero.
所以呢?把狗抱回来,你会成为大英雄的。
Chandler: Yeah, I can be a hero, I could do that. I could, I could do...I, what if it attacks me?
对,我可以当大英雄,我可以那么做,我能做...我,万一它攻击我呢?
Joey: Chandler, it's like a big gerbil.
钱德勒,它就像只大沙鼠。
Chandler: And that doesn't scare you?
你居然不害怕吗?
Joey: Ross, you need some help?
罗斯,你需要帮忙吗?
Ross: From you? Yes, please!
你来帮?是的,拜托了!
Joey: First of all, Utah? Dude, you can't just make stuff up!
首先,犹他?老兄,你不能瞎编名字啊!
Ross: I hate America! When I finish this game, I swear I am moving.
我恨美国,这个游戏结束后,我发誓我要搬家。
Joey: Hey! Tag's still talking to the police.
嗨!泰格还在跟警察说话。
Rachel: Yeah, oh! Why, damn it, why did I open my mouth? " I have a crush on you; I am attracted to you. " Gee, I know that I freaked him out.
嗯,哦!干吗啊,见鬼,我♥干吗要开口?!我对你钟情,我被你吸引天,我知道会吓坏他的。
Joey: If you said it like that, you probably did, yeah.
如果你是用那种语气说的,倒真有可能。
Phoebe: Hey, is Chandler here?
嗨,钱德勒在吗?
Chandler: No, no he went for a walk.
没在,他出去走走了。
Phoebe: Okay, but you cannot tell him, but look whose back!
好,你们不能告诉他,但看看是谁回来了!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: Oh! No no no no no no no! He went over to Ross' to bring the dog back here!
哦!不不不!他是去罗斯那里,把狗带回来!
Phoebe: Oh, no, the dog's not going to be there!
哦不,狗不会在那里的!
Joey: You think?
你这么觉得啊?
Monica: Hi, honey.
嗨,甜心。
Chandler: Please, please, please, don't be mad at me.
求求你别对我生气。
Monica: What? Why, why would...
什么?为什么
Phoebe: Shh, wait and see. Maybe we will, maybe we won't.
嘘,也许会,也许不会,我们瞧着办。
Chandler: Okay, I went over to Ross' apartment to bring back Clunkers. You know, for you, and I left the door open and she must have gotten out and I looked everywhere, all over the apartment, including the roof, which FYI Ross, one of your neighbors, growing weed.
我跑到罗斯家,想帮你把克朗克抱回来,我忘了关门,它一定是跑出去了。我到处找过找遍整栋公寓,包括屋顶。对了,罗斯你邻居在屋顶上种大♥麻。
Chandler: I couldn't find him, and I am so, so, so, sorry. But I do know where we could all go ease the pain.
我找不到它,我真的很抱歉。但我知道怎么样能让大家忘记痛苦(大♥麻)。
Phoebe: We have good news, look whose back!
我们有好消息,看看谁回来了!
Chandler: Clunkers? ! Oh my god!
克朗克?!我的天啊!
Monica: That's right, she came back all by herself.
没错,她自己回来了。
Phoebe: It's a Thanksgiving miracle!
这是个感恩节奇迹!
Chandler: It is so good to see you!
真高兴能见到你!
Phoebe: Yeah, she came all the way back from Ross' building. Oh, the things she must have seen!
是啊,她从罗斯的房子沿原路回来哦,她肯定会认路!
Phoebe: And then she climbed up the fire escape and she tapped on the window with her teeny little paw and then we ran to let her in.
然后她爬上安全梯,用她的小爪子敲打窗户,我们就跑过去让她进来了。
Phoebe: I went to far, didn't I? When should I have stopped?
我说的过了,是吧?我什么时候该住口?
Ross: Okay, maybe this is so hard, because there aren't 50 states.
哦,这太难了,有50个州呢!
Ross: Let me tell you something, I have 49 states, and there are no more! I think, I should be able to eat something.
我告诉你,我有49个州,再没多的了!我认为我可以吃点东西了。
Chandler: It's up to you.
完全取决于你呀。
Rachel: Oh, hi! How are you doing?
哦,嗨!怎么样?
Tag: I'm okay. I gotta go down to the police station and look at mug shots.
还行。我得到警局去,指认嫌犯的照片。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Tag: Thanks for having me over, you guys.
谢谢你们邀请我来这里。
Ross: Tag? You're going? Uh we didn't, uh we didn't get the chance to talk. Uh, so, where did you say you're from again?
泰格?你要走了吗?我们还没有机会好好谈一谈。你说你是哪一州的人?
Tag: Colorado.
科罗拉多州。
Ross: Ah, what good are you.
啊,你真好。
Rachel: Look, I think we should talk about what happened on the terrace.
瞧,我想我们应该谈谈刚才在天台上发生的事。
Tag: Okay.
好吧。
Rachel: Ah, I never should have said what I said. It you know what? It just doesn't matter how I feel. I mean we work together, so nothing could really ever happen between us, and what I would love is just to go to work on Monday, and never talk about this again, okay? Big day Monday lots to do. So, we're okay?
我不该说那些话的。我的感觉并不重要。我们一起工作不应该有任何私人关系。星期一我想高高兴兴去上班再也不提这件事。好了,星期一是个大日子。我们还有很多事要做。我们应该还好吧?
Tag: Um, I'm not.
我一点都不好。
Rachel: Oh, god, I know it, that I freaked you out.
哦,天啊,我就知道,我吓坏你了。
Tag: No, you didn't. The only thing that freaked me out was you saying that nothing could ever happen between us.
不,你本来没吓着我。唯一让我不高兴的是你说我们之间不会有结果。
Rachel: Really?
真的吗?
Tag: Yeah, so, please don't fire me for doing this.
对。那,请别因为这个解雇我。
Rachel: Okay, well, that's one less thing we have to do on Monday.
好,嗯,至少周一我们可以少做一件事了
Ross: Delaware! Delaware!
德拉瓦州!德拉瓦州!
Chandler: All right.
好吧。
Ross: I want my turkey now!
我现在就要火鸡!
Chandler: You got it. You got Nevada twice.
没问题。你重复写了两次内佛达州。
Ross: I know.
我知道。
Chandler: Yeah.
好吧。


《老友记》本章剧本下载