老友记 第七季 第九集

FriendsS07E09

Part1

2019年8月23日 13:51 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 7 Episode 9: The One with All the Candy.


老友记第7季第9集:糖果。

Ben: I'm ready!
我准备好了!
Ross: You sure?
你确定?
Chandler: Okay, let me just straighten out your helmet there.
我帮你把头盔戴好。
Ben: Thanks daddy.
谢谢爸爸。
Ross: No, no, one daddy, two mommies. All right, it's all yours.
不,不,你只有一个爸爸,两个妈妈。好,现在看你的了!
Phoebe: Wow, Ben's first big-kid's bike. This is so exciting!
本的第一辆两轮自行车,太激动人心了!
Monica: Oh yeah, I remember mine! Ohh, it was my sixth birthday, my dad took me to the park, I got it, and it bent.
我还记得我学骑车的时候。我6岁的生日,我爸爸带我去公园,坐上脚踏车,它就垮了。
Phoebe: I never had a bike of my own.
我从未有过自己的自行车。
Ross: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: Well, we didn't have a lot of money. But the girl across the street had the best bike! It was pink and it had rainbow colored tassels hanging off the handle grips, and a bell and this big white wicker basket with those plastic daisies stuck on.
我们家很穷。但对街的女孩有一辆最酷的脚踏车。它是粉红色的,把手挂着五颜六色的流苏,还有铃档,一个白色的车筐上面还有塑料小雏菊。
Chandler: That sounds like my first bike. My dad gave me his old one.
听起来很像是我的第一辆脚踏车。我爸把他旧的脚踏车送给我。
Monica: Did the girl ever let you ride it?
那姑娘让你骑她的车吗?
Phoebe: No! But she gave me the box that it came in. It had a picture of the bike on the front. So I would sit on it and my step-dad would drag me around the backyard.
不!但她把装脚踏车的纸箱送给我。纸箱前面印了脚踏车的照片。我可以坐在上面我继父会拖着我在后院跑。
Ross: That is so unfair!
太不公平了。
Phoebe: Not really, I got to drag him around too!
挺公平的,我也会拖着他跑。
Chandler: Hey! What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么?
Monica: Making holiday candy for the neighbors.
给邻居做万圣节的糖果。
Chandler: I'm sorry, who?
抱歉,你说谁?
Monica: I'm gonna hang this basket on the door and when the neighbors walk by they can all take a piece.
我要在门上挂一个篮子。邻居经过就可以拿块糖。
Chandler: But we don't know the neighbors.
但我们又不认识他们。
Joey: I do. There's uh, let's see, Guy With a Mustache, smokes-A-Lot Lady, Some Kids I've Seen, and A Red-haired Guy Who Does Not Like To Be Called Rusty.
我认识,一个长着小胡子的男人,老烟枪女士,还有几个小孩,还有一个不喜欢被叫做"锈哥"的红头发男人。
Monica: See? This is exactly why I'm making this candy. We can learn their names and get to know our neighbors.
明白了不?这就是我要做糖果的原因。改善邻里关系,了解邻居背景。
Chandler: Wouldn't it be easier if we just moved?
我们搬家不是更快?
Rachel: Good morning! !
早啊!
Chandler: Eh, somebody's in a good mood!
有人心情不错!
Rachel: Well, why shouldn't I be? I have great friends! I have a wonderful job!
我为什么要心情不好?我有很棒的朋友!有很棒的工作!
Monica: Where you can make out with your assistant.
而且可以在办公室跟助理鬼混。
Rachel: Fine, it's not a big deal! We stayed up all night coming up with a plan so thatus dating will not be a problem.
那没有什么大不了的。我们彻夜未眠,就为了保证我们的交往无后顾之忧。
Monica: Oh yeah, what's the plan?
是吗,你要怎么做?
Rachel: We… We are not… …going to let it… be a problem.
我们,我们不会让交往成为一个问题。
Monica: Wow! It took you all night to come up with that plan? !
这就是你们彻夜未眠想出的方法?!
Rachel: Well you know, we did other stuff too.
我们还忙了些别的。
Monica: Did you two…
你们俩……
Rachel: Oh Monica come on, you know I don't sleep with guys on the first date!
得了,莫妮卡。你知道我不会在第一次约会时就和男伴上床的。
Monica: Matt Guire, Mark Lynn, Ben Wire…
马特·怀尔,马克·林,本·怀斯……
Rachel: Anymore!
现在不了!
Rachel: Hi. Tag, I have a conference call today is that correct?
泰格,我今天有电话会议对吧?
Tag: Yes, at 4:00.
是的,在四点。
Rachel: Okay, thank you. That'll be all. Wait! Wait! Did you see that? That mail guy had no idea there was something going on between us.
好的,谢谢。就这样吧。等等!等等!看到了吗?那个送信的还以为我们之间没什么。
Tag: I'd better get back to my desk.
我最好还是回我的办公桌。
Rachel: Okay, you hard worker! I'll remember to put that in your evaluation.
好吧,你这工作狂!我会记得把这写在你的评估表里的。
Tag: My what?
我的什么?
Rachel: Well, you've been here for two months now and your boss is required to hand in aperformance evaluation. But you know, there is one thing that I have yet to evaluate.
你已经工作两个月了。你的上司必须为你做评估。还有一件我没有评估的事情。
Tag: Are you serious?
你认真的吗?
Rachel: No, I've just always wanted to do that. Can you help me clean this up?
不,我一直都想这么做。能帮我收拾下吗?
Monica: The basket is totally empty! My God, the neighbors ate all the candy!
篮子都空了!老天,邻居把糖都吃光了!
Chandler: Well, either that or uh…
要不然是邻居吃了……
Monica: Joey!
乔伊!
Monica: Did you eat all the neighbor candy? !
给邻居的糖是你都吃了吗?
Joey: Well yeah, that was the plan, but by the time I got to it there was only a coupleof pieces left!
来是要吃。但当等我看见,就只剩几块了!
Phoebe: They've been coming by all day. They love it!
一整天都有人来,他们都很喜欢。
Monica: They love my candy? Oh man! I've gotta go make more!
他们喜欢我的糖?天啊!我得多做一点!
Joey: You might wanna make some more lasagna too, because something might've happened to a huge chunk of it.
你千层面也多做点。也许有人很喜欢吃也不一定。
Monica: Ross! The neighbors ate all my candy!
罗斯!我的糖被邻居吃光了!
Ross: Mine stole my newspaper! It's like a crime wave! ! Pheebs, you got a second?
我的邻居会偷我的报纸。简直是犯罪风潮。菲比你有时间吗?
Phoebe: Sure!
有啊!
Ross: Yeah, ever since you told me that story about that bike I couldn't stop thinking about it. I mean, everyone should have a first bike, so…
好的,自从你告诉我关于自行车的事,我一直耿耿于怀,我是说,每个人都应该拥有第一辆自行车,所以……
Phoebe: Oh my God Ross!
噢,我的天,罗斯!
Ross: You like it?
你喜欢吗?
Phoebe: I love it!
我爱死它了!
Ross: Yeah?
真的?
Phoebe: Oh! Oh! !And I love you!
噢!噢!我也爱死你了!
Phoebe: Not that way! But the bike brought you a lot closer!
不是那种爱!不过这自行车使你我更亲近了!
Ross: Ah! Well, take it downstairs, you know give it a test ride.
啊!好吧,把它拿到楼下,试骑一下。
Phoebe: Okay! Oh my God! My first bike! Thank you for the best present I've ever gotten.
好的!我的天!我的第一辆自行车!谢谢你送我有史以来最好的礼物。
Ross: You're welcome.
不客气。
Phoebe: Oh, and Chandler's about to cry.
钱德勒快哭了。
Chandler: Am not.
我才没有。
Monica: Who is that?
是谁?
Chandler: Don't worry, I'm brave! I am brave! I…I am brave! No, no, no, no! Can you tell me who is there please?
别担心,我很勇敢!我很勇敢!我,我真的很勇敢!不,不,不,不!能告诉我你是谁吗?
The Knocker: My name is Gary, I live upstairs.
我叫盖瑞,我住在楼上。
Gary: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: Hi. Do you know what time it is?
你知道现在几点了吗?
Gary: It's candy time! My roommate says that they taste like little drops of heaven.
是糖果时间!我室友说那些糖尝起来像是天上掉下来的礼物。
Monica: Oh please! Did you hear that? Little drops of heaven.
别这么夸我。你听到了吗 "天上掉下来的礼物".
Chandler: 4:00 A.M.
凌晨4点啊。
Gary: So, can I get some candy?
你能给我一点糖果吗?
Chandler: I am sorry, but some of us have to get up early and go to work! He does not know that I am not some of us.
我很抱歉,可我们某些人要早起上班!他并不知道我不属于“我们某些人”。
Monica: Um, listen I am sorry, but I'll put some out first thing in the morning.
抱歉,明早我会做的。
Gary: Well okay, I'll swing by later. You live in this building?
好,那我等会再来。你在这栋住吗?
Gary: Mm! Seems like I would've remembered you!
嗯!那我应该记得你才对!
Chandler: Mm! Night Gar!
嗯!晚安,盖瑞!
Rachel: So did you read your evaluation yet?
你看了你的评估表吗?
Tag: No! It was marked confidential I just sent it down to Human Resources.
上面标着"机密",所以我送去人力资源部了。
Rachel: Okay please, you're kidding right? ! I wrote that one as a joke for you!
你开玩笑的对吧?我只是写来跟你逗着玩的!
Tag: A joke they would appreciate?
一个他们会欣赏的玩笑?
Rachel: I'm thinking, no.
我想不会。
Tag: What did you say? !
你都写了什么?
Rachel: Um, I said I thought you were a good kisser, and uh, and that I like your tiney-tiny touchie.
呃,我说你吻技高超,还有我喜欢你的小屁屁。
Tag: No, not my touchie.
不,别提我的屁屁。
Rachel: Well, it gets worse. When asked if you take initiative I wrote, "Yes, he was able to unhook my bra with minimal supervision," and under Problems with Performance I wrote, "Dear God, I hope not," and then uh, then I drew a little smiley face, and then a small pornographic sketch.
后面更糟。关于及你的工作积极性,我说,“是的,他能在最短时间内解开我的胸围,”还有工作上的潜在问题我说“噢老天,我希望有,”然后我还画了一些小笑脸,还有一张色♥色的图画。
Monica: Ross! That is so sweet of you to get Phoebe that bike! When I heard the story, I almost cried.
罗斯!你送阿菲自行车真是好有心。我听说这件事都快哭了。
Joey: Almost cried huh? Hear that, Chandler? Almost cried!
快哭了?听见了,钱德勒?“快”哭了!
Chandler: Hey, you cry every time somebody talks about Titanic!
嘿,每次有人提起铁达尼号你也会哭!
Joey: Those two only had each other!
他们两个只有彼此。
Ross: Phoebe really likes the bike huh?
菲比真的很喜欢那辆自行车对吧?
Monica: Oh yeah! I saw her walking it down the street the other day. She had uh, these flowers in the basket. It was so cute.
是啊!有天我见她推着车在街上走。车篮里装着花。好可爱。
Joey: Yeah, I saw her this morning walking it by the park.
对,今天早上我还看见她在公园里推着车。
Ross: Wait a minute, she was walking the bike? Both times?
等一下,她老是“推”着车?两次都是?
Joey: Hey Pheebs!
嗨,菲比!
Phoebe: Oh hi!
噢,嗨!
Chandler: Hey! So are you enjoying the bike?
嘿!看来你很喜欢这辆车?
Phoebe: Oh, uh-huh so much!
噢,非常喜欢!
Ross: Pheebs, you do know how to ride a bike don't you?
菲比,你会骑脚踏车吧?
Phoebe: Of course!
当然!
Monica: Can we see you ride it?
我们能看你骑脚踏车吗?
Phoebe: Okay.
好。
Phoebe: See!
看!
Monica: See, this is why I told you never get involved with your assistant! And here is no such thing as keeping secrets when it comes to affairs.
你看,这就是为什么我告诉你永远不要和你助手发♥生♥关♥系!当发展到恋爱时,没有什么事是能够保密的。
Monica: Did you hear that, Chandler? No such thing!
听到了吗,钱德勒?纸包不住火。
Chandler: What happened? I'm just eating candy.
怎么了?我只是吃糖而已。
Rachel: Maybe it's not as bad as I think. You know, maybe they didn't take it the way I meant it.
我想也许没那么糟糕。你知道,也许他们不会按我的意思来理解那东西。
Chandler: Absolutely! You know, because touchie can mean both ass and good worker.
绝对的!你知道,因为小屁屁可以理解为屁♥股或优秀员工。
Rachel: Ugh, I just gotta get the thing back!
我得把啊,我只想把那东西拿回来!评估表拿回来。
Joey: Hey Rach?
嘿,瑞?
Rachel: Yeah?
干嘛?
Joey: That sketch you mentioned? Might it have looked a little something like this?
你那副小春宫图看上去像这幅吗?
Rachel: Oh my God! Joey!
噢老天!乔伊!
Chandler: What is the matter with you?
你别是有毛病吧?
Joey: Boy I tell ya, this little talent came in handy before I could afford porn.
告诉你小子,这点小才能在我买得起成人光碟,前可派得上用场了。
The Woman: Hi, I'm sorry. I know it's after-hours, but I really need candy.
对不起,我知道现在是休息时间,但我真的需要糖果。
Monica: I'm sorry, I can't help you. See? Rules are rules.
不好意思,我帮不了你。看见了?这是规矩。
The Woman: Please! I have people coming from out of town today! And, I told them all about your candy!
求你了!今天我有外地的客人来访!我跟他们提了你的糖果的事!
Monica: No kidding, out of towners huh? What did you tell them?
别开玩笑了,外地的?你告诉他们什么?
The Woman: I told them your candy is absolutely indescribable!
我告诉他们你的糖果实在是无与伦比!
Monica: Some people have been saying its you know little drops of heaven, but whatever.
有人说那是"天上掉下的礼物",不过仅供参考。
The Woman: Please, can't you help me out?
求你了,帮帮我行吗?
Joey: Hey Chandler, do we know that lady?
钱德勒,我们认识那位女士吗?
Chandler: Maybe, isn't she the woman who lives below you and has sex really loud?
可能吧,她不是住你楼下嘿咻时声音超大的那位吗?
Monica: All right, I'll do it just this once! But you can't tell anybody!
好吧,仅此一次。可别告诉任何人!
The Woman: Yes! Yes! Please, just give it to me!
是!是!求你了,给我吧!
Joey and Chandler: Yeah, that's her.
没错,是她。
The Woman: Thank you.
谢谢。
Monica: It's unbelievable! I can't believe that sign didn't work!
真是难以置信!我写了标识也没有用。
Chandler: You know what would work? Stop making candy.
你知道什么才会有用吗?别再做糖果了。
Monica: But they like it!
但是他们喜欢!
Chandler: You mean they like you.
可你是想要他们喜欢你。
Monica: Maybe.
也许。
Chandler: Is that why you became a chef? So that people would like you?
你就是这样当上主厨的?这样别人就会喜欢你?
Monica: Oh, you really want to talk about getting people to like you huh, funny man?
噢,你真的想谈谈关于怎样招人喜欢的话题是吗?大活宝?
Ross: Okay, now just remember everything I taught you and you'll be fine. Okay? Here we go.Ready…Set…
好了,现在只要记住所有我教你的就没问题了。好吗?开始吧。预备…走…
Phoebe: Wait! This seat is really uncomfortable! Yeah, maybe before we start we should just get another one. Perhaps, like an airplane seat, or a beanbag chair!
等等!这车座真的很不舒服!也许在开始前我们应该换一个。比如,就好像飞机座位?或者懒人椅!
Ross: Phoebe, you can't get out of this! Okay? You have to learn how to ride a bike!
菲比,你跑不掉的!好吗?你必须学会骑车!
Phoebe: Why? Why do I have to learn?
为什么?为什么我必须学?
Ross: Well, in case of an emergency.
以防万一。
Phoebe: What kind of emergency?
以防哪种万一?
Ross: Well let there, what if a man comes along and puts a gun to your head and says: "You ride this bike or I'll shoot you."
那个假如一个坏人过来用枪指着你脑袋说,“你骑不骑?不骑,我就开枪了。”
Phoebe: Okay, I would ring the bell to distract him and then I would knock the gun out of his hand with a Chinese throwing star.
好吧,我会按铃铛使他分神,再打掉他的枪,像中国功夫明星那样。
Ross: Okay, Phoebe, just get on the bike and I'll hold you up and push you. Okay?
菲比,快坐上脚踏车,我会扶住你,推着你走,好吗?
Phoebe: You won't let go?
你不会撒手吧?
Ross: No!
不会!
Phoebe: You swear? !
你发誓?!
Ross: I swear!
我发誓!
Phoebe: Okay.
好吧。
Ross: Come on. All right, here we go. All right?
好了,开始了。好了吗?
Phoebe: All right.
好了。
Ross: All right. Feel good? All right, try pedaling.
感觉不错吧,好了,试着踩踏板。
Phoebe: Okay.
好的。
Ross: That's it, you're doing great. Yes, yes, yes, take control. Yes, yes, yes!
你做的很好,对,控制住车子。对对对!
Phoebe: Oh, no!
不!
Phoebe: You swore!
你发过誓的!
Ross: I just thought you were doing so well. I…
我只是觉得你做的挺好。我……
Phoebe: I am shocked! Shocked!
我很震惊!很震惊!
Ross: It's a legitimate learning technique. Wow!
这是正统的教学方法。哇!
Ross: Hey, there's some people outside, asking about candy.
嘿,外面有些人向你要糖果。
Monica: Well, they're just gonna have to wait aren't they? I've only got two hands!
对,可他们必须得等不是吗?我只有两只手!
Ross: Need some help?
需要帮忙吗?
Monica: No! You don't know the system! There'll be nobody messing with the system!
不!你不了解整个流程!任何人也不许搞乱这个生产流程!
Ross: By the way, the week before your wedding you may not see a lot of me.
顺便说一句,你婚礼的前一个礼拜我不会经常出现在你面前。
Phoebe: Oh, hello, liar.
骗子,你好啊。
Ross: Look, I'm really sorry, I let go of the bike.
我很抱歉,我放了手。
Phoebe: I could've been killed I hope you know!
我有可能会死你知道吗!
Ross: I know. I know. But, can we please try it again? I mean, you were so close Phoebe!
我知道。我知道。不过,我们能不能再试一次?我是说,你差点就成功了,菲比!
Phoebe: Well, I would love to but the bike got stolen and the police have no suspects.
我很乐意,但脚踏车被偷了,警察找不到嫌犯。
Ross: Phoebe.
菲比。
Phoebe: What? ! What the hell? !
干吗?这是什么鬼?!
Ross: All right, you know what? If you are not going to learn how to ride this bike then I'm sorry, I'm just gonna have to take it back.
好了,你知道吗?如果你不想学骑车那就抱歉了,我就要收回那辆车。
Phoebe: What? ! Why? !
什么?!为什么?!
Ross: Because it's...It'd be like you having this guitar and never playing it. Okay, this guitar wants to be played! And this bike wants to be ridden and if you don't ride it you're killing its spirit! The bike is dying.
因为就像你买了这把吉他却从来不弹它。这吉他希望被弹。这辆脚踏车希望被骑。如果你不骑它你就是在扼杀它的灵魂。脚踏车快死了。
Phoebe: All right. If you care enough to make up that load of crap, okay.
如果你这么在乎,不惜满嘴胡言,那好吧。
Ross: Great! Great! You're making the bike very happy.
太好了!太好了!你会让这辆车很开心的。
Phoebe: Okay Ross! Please don't die!
好吧,罗斯!拜托请别死!
Rachel: Okay, I think we can get the evaluation back before they see it, but we're gonna have to get into Mr. Zelner's office. Now, he doesn't get in until 10, so he's no problem, but his assistant, Betty, she comes in early to eat her breakfast at her desk.
好了,我想我们可以在他们看到评估表前,把它拿回来。但我们得溜进塞纳的办公室,他10点后才会来,所以他不成问题。但他的助理贝蒂,一大早就会到办公室吃早餐。
Tag: That's kinda sad.
这有点悲哀。
Rachel: Yeah, well Betty's kinda sad. Which is why I believe I can lure her away with these chocolates. Now, while I distract her, you get in the office.
是啊,贝蒂是有点悲哀。所以我相信我能用这些巧克力把她引开。现在,当我去吸引她时,你进入办公室。
Tag: Got it!
了解!
Rachel: Let's roll!
行动吧!
Mr.Zelner: Hello Rachel, you got a minute?
你好瑞秋,你现在有空吗?
Rachel: Yeah, sure Mr. Zelner, for you anything minute. Okay. great. Abort the plan, abort the plan.
当然塞纳先生,为您,什么都有。很好。计划取消,计划取消。
Mr.Zelner: Actually, I'd like to speak with both of you.
其实,我事想和你们两个人谈。
Rachel: Okay. Well can we, can we get you anything Mr. Zelner? Maybe some chocolates?
好。你想要来点什么吗?比如来点巧克力。
Mr.Zelner: No. Thanks, but I'll give these to Betty.
不谢谢,但可以给贝蒂。
Mr.Zelner: So I read your evaluation of Tag, or to use his full name, Tag Sweetcheeks Jones. Is something going on with you two?
我看过你对泰格做的评估表。或许我该叫他的全名泰格·俏臀·琼斯。你们之间有什么吗?
Rachel: Oh my God. Can you imagine if there was? ! I mean, what would happen exactly.
噢老天!你能想象我们有什么吗?我是说,到底会有什么后果?
Mr.Zelner: Well, I'd be forced to file a report. I'd have to consult with the legal department, and your future at the company would be in jeopardy.
其实,我被迫要写一份报告。我必须和法律部门进行讨论,而你们在这个公司的前途会很危险。
Rachel: Well…
那么……
Tag: Mr. Zelner, I'm the one who filled in that evaluation.
塞纳先生,写那份评估表的是我自己。
Rachel: Oh no-no-no…
噢,不-不-不……
Tag: Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, I thought it would be funny.
是-是-是-是-是,我以为这会很好玩。
Mr.Zelner: You wrote that you have a cute touchie?
你写你自己有个可爱的小屁屁?
Tag: Yes. I have a weird sense of humor, and I'm kinda strangely proud of my butt.
是。我的幽默感很怪异,而且我对我的屁♥股十分自豪。
Mr.Zelner: It's kind of a risky joke Tag, and what is this drawing I can't figure out what this is?
这是个危险的玩笑,泰格,还有这里画的是什么,我看不出来,是什么?
Rachel: You're looking at it upside down. you know what? It doesn't matter.
它倒过来了。你知道吗?那不重要。
Mr.Zelner: Yeah, it's not like I don't have a sense of humor, huh? Hell, I even enjoy a naughty limerick now and then. But there's a time and a place, huh? ! Unless you have a limerick right now? No? Okay, well you've got my fax number.
我不是没有幽默感。我甚至很喜欢写打油诗。但时间跟地点是很重要的。除非你现在有写打油诗的灵感。没有吗?好吧,你知道我的传真机号码。
Rachel: I can't believe you did that. That was really sweet.
我不敢相信你会那么做。那太贴心了。
Tag: Don't worry about it.
别担心。
Rachel: No, you could've lost your job.
不,你可能会丢掉工作。
Tag: Are you kidding me? ! With a cute butt like this, I'd find work.
你在开玩笑?凭着这样可爱的屁♥股我还怕找不到工作?
Rachel: Thank you! You're great!
谢谢!你太棒了!
Tag: You know what?
你知道吗?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Tag: I feel great. In fact! What?
其实我感觉不错!什么?
Rachel: I… It just…it took me so long to get that desk organized.
可我花了好长的时间才把桌子整理好的。
Tag: Oh, I'm sorry.
噢,不好意思。
Rachel: There it is.
就是这个。
Chandler: What is going on?
发生什么事了?
The Man: We're waiting for the candy. Bring out the candy!
我们在等糖果。把糖果拿出来!
Joey: Yeah lady! Give us candy!
对,女士!给我们糖果!
Chandler: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: What's up buddy?
怎么了伙计?
Chandler: What are you doing?
你在干吗?
Joey: Waiting for candy.
等糖果。
Chandler: Get in here! Hey, and you can not smoke in here! Merry Christmas.
进去!嘿,你不许在这里抽烟!圣诞快乐。
Monica: Okay, guys! The candy is coming; I just need another 15 minutes for the chocolate to cool!
伙计们!糖果就快好了。我还需要15分钟,等巧克力冷却!
All: We want candy! We want candy now!
我们要糖果!现在就要!
Chandler: All right everybody! Just be quiet! Be quiet! Be quiet! Pipe-pipe-pipe down!
好了各位!安静!安静!安静!住-住-住嘴!
Chandler: What is the matter with you people? ! This woman was trying to do a nice thingfor you. She was making candy so she could try to get to know all of you, and I'll bet that not one of you can tell me her name! Am I right?
你们这些人什么毛病?这位女士正努力为你们做一件好事,她为了认识你们而拼命做糖果,而我打赌你们没人知道她的名字!我说的对吗?
The Man: Candy Lady?
糖果小姐?
Chandler: No not “Candy Lady”.
才不是"糖果小姐"。
Joey: Hey, if we know it can we have candy? !
嘿,如果我们知道就能得到糖果吗?!
Chandler: All right, you know what? Forget it, all of you forget it! You've ruined it! Go home! You've ruined it! You've ruined it!
够了,你们知道吗?别妄想了,都别妄想了!你们搞砸了!回去!你们搞砸了!
Joey: That's right, it's all ruined! You guys ruined everything! You ruined it!
说得对,全搞砸了!你们搞砸了一切!
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢。
Chandler: You're welcome.
不客气。
Monica: Did you smoke?
你抽烟了?
Chandler: No! smokes-A-Lot Lady blew smoke directly into my mouth. Are you okay?
没有!大烟枪女士把烟吐到我嘴里。你没事吧?
Monica: I'm fine now, but it was really scary there for a while. I mean, someone slipped a threatening note under the door.
现在没事了,不过刚才太吓人了。我是说,有人还从门缝塞进了一张恐吓字条。
Joey: Oh yeah, sorry about that. Mob mentality or whatever, I don't know…
我很抱歉,我的暴力倾向发作了。管他呢……
Phoebe: I can't believe it! I did it! I rode a bike! I never thought I'd be able to dothat! Thank you Ross.
我简直不敢相信,我办到了,我会骑车了,从来没觉得我能学会,谢谢,罗斯。
Ross: Oh hey, don't thank me, thank yourself. You're the one who faced her fears and ultimately overcame them.
别谢我,谢你自己。是你面对了自己的恐惧 终于克服了它们。
Phoebe: Don't be so corny Ross, it's not an after-school special.
别唠唠叨叨的,罗斯,这又不是课后辅导。


《老友记》本章剧本下载