老友记 第七季 第十一集

FriendsS07E11

Part1

2019年8月23日 13:53 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 7 Episode 11: The One with All the Cheesecakes.


老友记第7季第11集:酪饼。

Chandler: You have got to try this cheesecake.
你应该尝尝这块芝士蛋糕。
Rachel: Oh, you know I'm not that much of a sweet tooth. Wow. My God, so creamy.
哦,我的牙不能吃太甜的东西,你知道么?喔,天啊,这奶油。
Rachel: Oh my God, this is the best cheesecake I have ever had. Where did you get this?
哦天啊,这是我吃过的最好的芝士蛋糕,你从哪儿搞来的?
Chandler: It was at the front door. When I got home. Somebody sent it to us.
它就放在门口。我回家之前有人送来的。
Rachel: Chandler, this is not addressed to you. This is addressed to Mrs. Braverman downstairs. Thief.
钱德勒,这不是你的地址。这是楼下布里曼太太的地址。小偷。
Chandler: No! I didn't read the box before I opened it.And you can't return a box after you've opened the box.
不!我打开盒子前没看到这个,而且你打开了以后就不能还回去了。
Rachel: Why, why not?
为什么?为什么不?
Chandler: Because it's too delicious.
因为它太美味了。
Rachel: Chandler, you stole this cheesecake. That is wrong.
钱德勒,你偷了人家的蛋糕,这是不对的。
Chandler: No no no! It is going to be okay, because Mrs. Braverman is gonna send away for a free one and that way we all win! The only losers are the big cheesecake conglomerate, Momma's Little Bakery.
不不不!不会有事的,他们还会免♥费给布里曼太太送一个来,所以是双赢!唯一倒霉的是那家蛋糕制造商,妈妈的小面包房。
Chandler: I feel terrible, I'm a horrible, horrible, horrible person.
我感觉糟透了,我真是个大烂人。
Rachel: Oh, I'm sorry what?
哦,对不起,你说什么?
Joey: All right, I should get going, big day a work. You know I'm in a coma?
好吧,我得走了,今天有很多工作要做。你知道我在昏迷吗?
Joey: Today, they do this test on me and it turns out I'm not brain dead.
今天,他们要对我进行测试,会发现我大脑没有死亡。
Chandler: So...Joey: Ah ah ah, Mr. smartie Pants, it's just not my character that's not brain dead. Hey, so Pheebs, we still on for tonight?
那么...哈哈哈,小聪明先生,只是我的角色没有脑死亡。嘿,那么菲比,我们晚上照计划进行?
Phoebe: Absolutely!
当然!
Joey: I'll see you at 8:00.
我们8点见。
Phoebe: Okay.
好。
Chandler: Oh, what's at 8:00?
哦,8点干什么?
Phoebe: Oh, I have dinner plans with Joey. We get together about once a month to discuss the rest of you guys.
哦,我和乔伊打算一起去吃晚饭。我们每月都要一起八卦一下,你们其他的几个人。
Ross: Wow, did not know that! May I say how lovely you look today?
我还真的不知道。我能说你今天看起来很漂亮吗?
Phoebe: Duly noted.
注意到了啊。
Ross: Oh! So for tomorrow, do you want to rent a car and drive down together or what?
哦!那明天你是不是租辆车我们一起去?
Monica: What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
Ross: Cousin Frannie's wedding, its tomorrow night.
芬妮表妹的婚礼,明天晚上啊。
Monica: You were invited? !
你被邀请了?!
Ross: No.
没啊。
Monica: My God, I can't believe this! I mean I knew that mom and dad were invited, but I thought that was it!
天啊,真是难以置信!我是说我知道妈妈和爸爸被邀请了,但我以为就只有他们!
Monica: I mean from the ages 7 to 9 Frannie and I were inseparable!
7岁到9岁那段时间,芬妮和我简直是亲密无间!
Chandler: Well, maybe since the age of 9, Frannie's made some new friends.
哦,也许从9岁开始,芬妮交了些新朋友。
Ross: Well l look okay, it's probably just a mistake. Let me call Aunt Sheryl okay? Maybe you are invited and the invitation just got lost in the mail.
好的,也许是出了什么差错,我给谢丽姨妈打个电话,好吗?也许你的邀请信在邮寄过程中被弄丢了。
Monica: Yeah, well you call her and tell her that you know when we were kids her precious little Frannie tried to undress me several times, okay? And if I hadn't have stopped her, there probably wouldn't even be a wedding to go too.
对,你给他打电话,告诉她,我们还是小孩的时候,她心爱的小芬妮好几次试图扒我的衣服,而且如果我不制止她的话,也许今天就根本没有什么婚礼可去。
Ross: She tried to undress me too.
你知道吗,她也试图扒过我的衣服。
Chandler: I used to undress my cousin Glenn.
我经常扒我表妹格琳的衣服。
Phoebe: Joseph Francis Tribbiani are you home yet? !
约瑟夫·弗朗西斯·崔比昂尼,你回家了没有?!
Rachel: Um, I think he's still out. What's wrong?
我想他还没有回家,怎么了
Phoebe: Well, I'll tell you Rachel Karen Green, I had plans with Joey tonight and he left me this note.
我告诉你,瑞秋·凯伦·格林。我跟乔伊有约,他留了这张字条给我。
Rachel: "Pheebs, can't make it, got a date. Talk to you later. Big Daddy." Big Daddy?
"菲比,我去不了,有个约会,稍晚再跟你说。老爸。"老爸?
Phoebe: Oh, that's a nickname we were trying out.
哦,这是我们相互起的外号。
Ross: Hey, you know what nickname never caught on? The Ross-A-Tron!
嘿,你知道吗,有个外号你们从不知道?"罗斯原子人"!
Phoebe: Oh! Here's Joseph Francis!
哦!可回来了,约瑟夫。弗朗西斯!
Joey: Oh-Wha-Ho! What are you middle naming me for? ! I left you a note!
喔喔喔!叫我中间的名字干什么?我给你留了便条!
Phoebe: So what? ! That doesn't give you the right to ditch me!
那又怎样?!这不是你放我鸽子的理由!
Joey: Hey, you can cancel plans with friends if there is the possibility for sex!
嘿,如果有机会和姑娘上床的话,你是可以取消和朋友的计划的!
Ross: Phoebe he's right, that is the rule.
菲比,他是对的,这是规则。
Phoebe: I don't accept this rule. When me make plans, I expect you to show up. Okay, I can't just be a way to kill time util you meet someone better! You know boyfriends and girlfriends come and go, but this is for life!
我不接受这规则。我们约好后,我期待你会出现。我不是你泡到妞前打发时间的代替品。男女朋友来来去去,但朋友是一辈子的。
Joey: Wow! I'm so sorry; I had no idea it would bother you this much.
我很抱歉,我不知道这对你来说那么重要。
Phoebe: Well, it does.
是很重要。
Joey: Okay, can I make it up to you? Huh? I'm sorry. How about uh, dinner tomorrow night? ! I'll pay for myself!
我能弥补吗?嗯?我很抱歉。明晚一起吃饭,我可以为自己付账。
Phoebe: Okay, you wore me down.
好吧,你说服了我。
Ross: Hey Joe, while you're over there how about another beer for the Ross-A-Tron?
嘿乔伊,你过去把另一瓶啤酒递给“罗斯原子人"?
Joey: The Ross, Is that back? !
罗斯,那名字又回来了?!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Chandler: Another cheesecake came! They delivered it to the wrong address again!
又送来一块芝士蛋糕!他们又送错地址了!
Rachel: So just bring it back downstairs, what's the problem?
把它放到楼下就行了,这又什么问题?
Chandler: I can't seem to say goodbye.
我舍不得跟它们说再见。
Rachel: Are you serious? ! Chandler, we ate an entire cheesecake two days ago and you want more?
当真?!钱德勒,我们两天前刚吃掉整整一块芝士蛋糕,现在你还想要?
Chandler: Well I've forgotten what it tastes like okay? !
我已经忘了它的味道了,行了吧?!
Rachel: It was cheesecake. It was fine. It had a buttery, crumbly, graham cracker crust, with a very rich yet light, cream cheese filling.
是芝士蛋糕,很好吃。饼干底很酥软,又香又浓外加上浓郁的但不油腻的轻奶油芝士。
Rachel: Wow! My whole mouth just filled with saliva!
哇哦!我口水直下三千尺啊。
Chandler: You know what? Forget it! We are just hungry! We have not had lunch! We are just light-headed!
你知道吗,忘了它,我们只是饿了。我们没有吃午餐,所以头昏脑胀。
Chandler: So let us go out and have lunch and forget about the cheesecake.
我们去吃午餐,忘了那个芝士蛋糕吧。
Rachel: Yeah and we'll drop it off downstairs so that we're not tempted.
我们得把它还回去,才不会被诱惑。
Chandler: Good idea. Where do you want to go to lunch?
好主意。你打算到哪儿去吃午饭?
Rachel: Momma's Little Bakery, Chicago, Illinois.
小妈妈面包店,伊利诺伊州芝加哥。
Joey: Aw! Mel Torme died.
梅尔·多米死了。
Monica: Joey, that paper's like a year old!
乔伊,那是一年前的报纸。
Joey: Aw! Does that mean the Sam Goody's sale is over? !
那就说明山姆杂货铺的大减价也结束了?!
Ross: So I finally heard back from Aunt Sheryl and apparently it wasn't a mistake. Ah, there's limited seating in the hall.
我已经问了谢丽姨妈,显然不是出了差错。嗯,大厅里的座位很狭小。
Monica: Limited seating? ! I am just one tiny person!
小椅子?!我只是个很瘦的人!是啊,不过她并不知道。
Ross: Well yeah, but she doesn't know that. I mean, the last time she saw you would've turned one of those little wedding chairs into kindling.
是啊,不过她并不知道。我是说,上次她见到你的样子,你能把婚礼上的小椅子压成劈柴。
Monica: Limited seating! Oh, that is such a lame excuse! That's not the reason she's not inviting me!
小椅子!真是个可笑的借口!这不是她不邀请我的理由!
Ross: What's the big deal? ! I wasn't even invited to the ceremony, just the reception. And You know what? If it makes you feel any better, Joan and I will just make an appearance and then, and then we'll leave early as a sign of protest.
这没什么!我也没被邀请观礼 只能去吃喜酒。而且你知道么,这可能会让你感觉舒服点,琼恩和我会露个面,然后我们提前离开以表示对他们的抗♥议。
Monica: Joan?
琼恩?
Ross: Joan Tedeski my date. She's an assistant professor in the Linguistics department. Tall, very beautiful, and despite what some people say, not broad backed!
琼恩·泰德雷斯基,我的女伴。语言学助理教授。又高又漂亮。大家都说,别找太魁梧的女孩嘛。
Monica: OK, you got Ross Gellar and guest? ! I wasn't invited and you got "and guest? !"
等一下,你收到的喜贴是"请携伴参加",我没有被邀请,你却可以"携伴参加"?!
Joey: Uh-uh, excuse me, I do have to interrupt on Ross's behalf. I think the rule applies here You know, since she has a chance to get on broad back…
哦,对不起,我得为罗斯说句话。我认为规则,应该是这样,既然他能和魁梧的姑娘嘿咻。
Ross: Not broad backed!
才不魁梧。
Monica: Wait a minute, You know, you're bringing me!
等等,你得带我去!
Ross: I can't cancel on Joan!
我不能放琼恩鸽子。
Monica: Why not? !
为什么?
Ross: Bec…Did you not hear me? ! She's an assistant professor in the Linguistics department, okay? They're wild! Why do you want to come anyway?
因为...你难道刚才没听我说吗?!她是语言学系的助教,对吧?他们很野!为什么你一定要去呢?
Monica: Because! She's my cousin.
因为她是我表妹。
Monica: I mean, we grew up together! We're family You know? Well that's important to me.
我是说,我们一起长大的!我们是一个家庭,你知道么,这对我很重要。
Ross: Okay, all right, I'll take you. I'll go call Joan.
好吧,我带你去。我去给琼恩打电话。
Joey: Aw that's nice. Family should be there, huh? This is her wedding, happiest day of her life.
哦,这很不错么。整个家庭是应该都会到那儿,哈?她的婚礼,一生中最幸福的日子。
Monica: We'll see.Chandler: Well, thank you for lunch.
走着瞧。好吧,谢谢你的午餐。
Rachel: What? Wait a minute, I didn't pay, I thought you paid!
什么?等等,我没付钱,我以为你付了!
Chandler: So apparently we just don't pay for food anymore. Do you see what I see?
那么,显然我们开始不再为食物付钱了。你看到了吗?
Rachel: Its still there!
它还在那里!
Chandler: Mrs.Braverman must be out.
布里曼太太一定是出门了。
Rachel: She could be out of town. Maybe she'll be gone for months.
她说不定在外地,也许要过几个月再回来。
Chandler: By then, the cheesecake may have gone bad. We don't want her to come back to bad cheesecake.
那时芝士蛋糕一定坏了,怎么能让她吃坏芝士蛋糕呢。
Rachel: No that could kill her.
她可能会死掉。
Chandler: Well, we don't want that.
我不希望发生那种事。
Rachel: No so we're protecting her.
所以我们要保护她。
Chandler: But we should take it. Rachel: But we should move quick.
我们应该把它拿走。但是快一点。
Chandler: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because I think I just heard her moving around in there.
我听到她在里面走动的声音。
Chandler: Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
行动!
Phoebe: Oh my God! That's David!
天啊,那是大卫!
Monica: David who?
谁?
Phoebe: David the scientist guy, David that I was in love with, David who went to Russia and broke my heart David!
大卫,那个科学家。我们之前坠入爱河了。后来他去了俄罗斯,伤了我的心的大卫。
David: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Phoebe: Oh, you say someone's name enough, they turn around.
只要一直念某人的名字,那个人就会转过来。
David: Phoebe?
菲比。
Phoebe: David! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Russia?
大卫。你在这做什么?你不是在俄罗斯吗?
David: Yeah, I'm just, I'm just in town for a conference. Um, God you look phenomenal!
是啊,我只是到这里开会。嗯,天啊,你看上去真不一般!
Phoebe: Well… Yeah. You look great too. Did you get a haircut?
好的...没错。你看上去也很好。你剪过头发了?
David: Yeah. Well I got like thirty of them. Um, look I got a confession to make…
是啊。大概剪过30多次。是啊。嗯,我得承认...
David: Uh, I was hoping to run into you here. I didn't know whether I should call or not, You know I was only in town for a few days. And You know, I didn't want to intrude on your life or anything like that, but I really wanted to see you and but I didn't know if you wanted to see me.
嗯,我希望能在这儿见到你。我不知道我是不是应该给你打电话,你知道,我在这个城市只待几天。而且,我不想干扰你的生活或者做类似的事情但是我真的很想见到你,但我不知道,你是否愿意再见到我。
Phoebe: Of course I would want to see you. I think about you all the time.
我当然愿意见到你。我每时每刻都在想着你。
David: Really? Because I think about you all the time. Phoebe: Really?
真的?因为我每时每刻也都在想着你。
David: There's a statue in Minsk that reminds me of you so much. it's actually of Lenin. But, You know at certain angles…
真的?我是说,在明斯克有个雕像...嗯。它总是让我想起你,我的意思是嗯,它实际上是列宁雕像。但是,你知道,在某些角度看...
Phoebe: Yeah.
对。
David: Anyway, Do you want to have dinner tonight?
你今天晚上能和我一起吃晚饭吗?
Phoebe: Yes! Oh no!
好。不。
David: Oh. Uh, what?
什么?
Phoebe: I can't. I can't believe I have plans, I can't. Can you do it tomorrow night though?
我不能。难以置信我有事要办,我不能。明天晚上行吗?
David: Uh no, I have to go in a few hours. I have to be on the red-eye. Well listen, You know, next time you're in Minsk…
哦不,过几个小时我就得走了。我时间很紧。好吧听着,下次你去明斯克...
Monica: Phoebe, can I talk to you for a second? Phoebe: Uh-huh.
菲比,我能跟你说句话吗?嗯。
Monica: What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Phoebe: Well, I have plans with Joey tonight.
我和乔伊有约。
Monica: So! He'll understand!
所以呢!他会理解的。
Phoebe: No he won't. And that's not even the point!
他不会的,而且这不是重点!
Monica, I made a whole speech about you do not cancel plans with friends!
莫妮卡,我教训他不该见色忘友!
Phoebe: And now You know what? Just because, potentially, the love of my life comes back from Russia just for one night, I should change my beliefs? ! I should change beliefs!
现在只因为可能是我真爱的人,从俄罗斯回来一晚,我就要改变我的信仰吗?我应该改变我的信仰?
Phoebe: No! No! No, if I don't have my principles, I don't have anything!
不,如果失去了原则,那么我一无所有。
Monica: God, you are so strong.
天啊,你真坚强。
Phoebe: Or! I should rush through dinner with Joey and I can meet David at 9:00!
或者!我可以抓紧时间结束和乔伊的晚餐,9点就去见大卫。
Rachel: Oh my God! That is so good!
哦天啊!这太好吃了!
Chandler: I'm full, and yet I know if I stop eating this, I'll regret it.
我已经饱了,但是我知道,我如果不接着吃的话,我会后悔的。
Joey: What do you got there?
嘿!你们吃什么呢?
Rachel: Oh it's um, it's tofu cake. Do you want some?
那是豆腐蛋糕,你要吃一点吗?
Chandler: What are you doing tonight?
今天晚上你打算干什么去?
Chandler: Dude! Dude!
兄弟,兄弟。
Joey: Sorry. Uh, I've got those plans with Phoebe, why?
抱歉。我和菲比有约。
Chandler: Oh really? Uh, Monica said she had a date at 9:00.
是吗?莫妮卡说她9点有约。
Joey: What? ! Tonight? !
什么?!今晚?!
Chandler: That's what Monica said.
莫妮卡这么说来着。
Joey: After she gave me that big speech? ! She goes and makes a date with a guy on the same night she has plans with me?
就在她教训了我一顿以后?!她和我约好的这一晚还和别人有约会?
Joey: I think she's trying to pull a fast one on Big Daddy!
我看她想跟老爸捣蛋!
Ross: Oh here, I think this is us. Yeah.
这儿,我看这里是我们的位子。对。
Monica: Limited seating my ass. Let's see who made the cut. Hi!
把我的屁♥股放在小椅子上。让我看看都谁来了。嗨!
Monica: Hi! I'm Monica Gellar. Who do you know the bride and groom?
嗨!我是莫妮卡·盖勒。你怎么认识新郎新娘的呢?
The Wedding Guest: Oh, I used to work with Frannie.
我从前和芬妮一起工作。
Monica: Used to work with her. Used to! I'm a relative and I didn't get invited! A blood relative! Blood! !
从前一起工作,从前。我是她的亲戚,却没有被邀请。我是她的血亲,血。
Ross: Stop saying, "Blood" to strangers.
别堆着陌生人说"血"。
Monica: So, how about you huh? How do you know the happy couple?
你呢?你和快乐的新人什么关系?
The Second Guest: We went to college with both of them and now we live next door.
我们是他们的大学同学。现在是他们的邻居。
Monica: Okay, you're fine.
好吧,你们没事。
The Waiter: Are you guys ready?
你们要点菜了吗?
Phoebe: Yes! I will have the green salad, um the house salad, and water's fine.
是的,我要特调酱汁的沙拉和水。
The Waiter: And for you sir?
你呢,先生?
Joey: Yeah, this slow roasted salmon, just how slow are we talking here?
好,这个慢火烤鲑鱼,能象我们点菜这么慢吗?
The Waiter: It's uh, it's already been roasted.
那个嗯,那个是已经烤好的。
Joey: Oh, then no. Maybe I should hear those specials again.
哦,那就不要了。也许我应该再听你念一遍特色菜。
Phoebe: Oh Joey, we've heard the specials three times! Okay? There's prime rib, mahi-mahi, and a very special lobster ravioli.
哦乔伊,我们已经听过三遍特色菜了!好吗?有排骨,大马哈鱼,还有非常特别的龙虾馄炖。
The Waiter: Actually we're out of the lobster ravioli.
实际上我们的龙虾馄炖已经卖光了。
Joey: Oh well, that changes everything! You know what Pheebs?
哦,那就一切都改变了!你知道吗,菲比?
Joey: You were right before. I mean, friends are so important.
上次你是对的。我是说,朋友太重要了。
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm very wise. I know.
对,我很英明,我知道。
Joey: You know what I really want?
你知道我真正想要的是什么?
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Joey: Is to have a long, long talk. You know? Get Joey out on the open road and really open him up.
是一场促膝长谈,让乔伊对你完全敞开心扉。
The Waiter: Any progress?
可以点菜了吗?
Joey: Yes! I will have the lobster ravioli.
对!我打算要龙虾馄炖。
Phoebe: God Joey, this is taking forever!
天啊乔伊,你没完了!
Joey: What's the rush? What?
着什么急啊?怎么了?
Phoebe: W-w—I just—it's that I have You know I have an appointment. And it's very important.
我只是我有我有个约会。而且非常重要。
Joey: Whoa-whoa, what is it?
喔-喔,是什么?
Phoebe: Well… It's a date.
嗯...是个约会。
Joey: A date? ! No, no Pheebs, you must be mistaken, because I know you wouldn't schedule a date on the same night you have plans with a friend!
约会?!不,不 菲比,你肯定是弄错了,因为我知道你不会在和朋友约好的同一天晚上,和别人订下约会!
Phoebe: Come on Joey, don't make me feel badly about this.
拜托,乔伊,别让我对这件事不舒服了。
Joey: No, I'm gonna! ! That's right! Yeah, you made me feel really guilty about going out with that girl! Like I did something terrible to you! And now Phoebe, you're doing the same thing!
不,我正打算这样!!这就对了!对,我上次和姑娘出去,你让我很内疚!就象我做了什么天大的对不起你的事一样!现在,菲比,你在做同样的事!
Phoebe: That It's not the same thing! This is totally different! This is with David! Remember David, the scientist guy? Okay, he's very special to me.
不一样,完全不一样,是和大卫,记得那个科学家大卫吗?他对我来说非常特别。
Joey: Okay, well my girl from the other night was special. She was a scientist too!
那姑娘对我也很特别,她也是科学家。
Phoebe: She was?
是吗?
Joey: Well, she graduated high school!
好吧,她高中毕业!
Phoebe: Okay, whatever. You know what? I don't have time have time to convince you because he's only here for four hours, and I'm gonna go see him!
好吧,无所谓,你打算怎么办?我没有时间说服你,因为他在这儿只能再待四个小时了,我得去见他!
Joey: Fine!
随便。
Phoebe: Yeah!
好。
Joey: What are you still doing here? ! I told you, lobster ravioli!
你还杵在这里干什么?我说了龙虾饺子!
David: Hey! Oh, I was just about to leave. I didn't think you were coming.
嗨,我就准备走了,我没想到你会来。
Phoebe: Oh, I wouldn't miss this.
哦,我不会错过你的。
David: Well, I'm very glad you're here.
好的,我很高兴你来了。
Phoebe: Oh, you're such a gentleman. Come on! We're going to my place!
你是个绅士。走,去我家。
Chandler: Are you eating the cheesecake without me? !
你背着我偷偷吃芝士蛋糕?!
Rachel: Mm-mmm.
嗯~嗯。
Chandler: I will give you a hundred dollars to whistle right now.How can you eat the cheesecake without me? !
只要你现在能吹出口哨 我就给你一百块。你怎么能背着我偷偷吃芝士蛋糕?!
Rachel: Oh, what are you going to do? ! Are you gonna go run tell Monica? ! Are you gonna tell Joey? ! No! Because then you will have to tell them what we did! We are desert stealers! We are living outside the law!
哦,你打算怎么办?!你打算去告诉莫妮卡?!你打算去告诉乔伊?!不!因为你就得告诉他们我们干了些什么!我们是没被抓到的小偷!我们是法律的漏网之鱼!
Chandler: You know what? I don't trust you with this cake anymore! And I got it first, and I'm taking it back!
你知道么?我不会再让你和单独这蛋糕在一起!我先把它拿走,一会儿我把它送回来!
Rachel: What? ! What? !No! You don't.
什么,不!
Chandler: Oh yes!
我就要。
Rachel: You think I trust you with it? ! No! We're gonna split it! You take half and I take half!
你以为我会相信你?!不!我们把它切开!一人一半!
Chandler: Well that's not fair, you've already had some!
这不公平,你已经先吃了一点!
Rachel: What? Oh, well then You know what? I think Monica would be very interested to know that you called her cheesecake dry and mealy.
什么?哦,好,你知道我怎么办?我想莫妮卡很愿意知道,你说她做的蛋糕"又干又粗"。
Chandler: What do we use to split it?
我们要用什么来切蛋糕?
Rachel: Okay! All right, pick a half.
好!好的,切成两半。
Chandler: Okay well, this side looks bigger. Uh… There's more crust on this side. You know? So, maybe if I measured…
好,这边看起来大一点。嗯...这边脆壳多一点。你知道?那么,让我量一下...
Rachel: Oh for God sake just pick a piece!
看在上帝面上赶紧挑一块!
Chandler: All right, I'll pick that one.
好吧,我挑那一块。
Rachel: That's also the smaller piece. Okay, there you go. Enjoy your half my friend, but that is it. No sharing. No switching, and don't come crying to me if you eat your piece to fast. Oh!
那仍然是小的那块。好,给你。享用你那一半吧,我的朋友。不过到此为止,不再分,不再换,而且如果你吃的太快,别来哭着求我。啊!
Chandler: Oh!
啊!
Rachel: Okay, you gotta give me some of your piece.
好吧,你得把你那块分我一点。
Chandler: Oh-ho-ho-ho-no! No! No switching! No sharing, and don't come crying to me! Ha-ha-ha! I may just sit here and have my cake all day! Just sit here in the hallway and eat my…
哦哈哈哈!不!不再分!不再换,而且别来哭着求我!哈哈哈!也许我应该坐在这儿,一整天都用来吃我的蛋糕就坐在这个走廊里,吃我的...
The Woman: Ross, sweetheart!
罗斯,亲爱的!
Ross: Oh, hey Aunt Millie.
噢,嗨,米莉阿姨。
Aunt Millie: Isn't it a beautiful wedding? !
这个婚礼很温馨吧?!
Ross: Yes, yes it is. It's uh…Every time on the lips! Why? ! Why on lips? !
是的,当然是。这是嗯...每次都亲嘴唇!为什么?!为什么是嘴唇?!
Monica: Here's Frannie. Hmm, won't she be happy to see me?
芬妮在那边,她看到我一定会很高兴吧?
Ross: Now wait a minute, you be nice! All right? I didn't bring you here so you can ambush her.
你得乖乖的,好吗?我不是带你来杀她个措手不及的。
Monica: Frannie was the one who found your Playboys and showed them to mom.
是芬妮找到了你的《花♥花♥公♥子》向老妈报告的。
Ross: That bitch!
贱♥人。
Frannie: Monica! Why…
莫妮卡,为什么
Monica: Am I doing here? Why? Surprised to see me? Ross brought me. How do you like that? !
我怎么来了?为什么?看到我很吃惊?罗斯带我来的。喜欢吗?!
Ross: Hi Frannie, congratulations.
芬妮,恭喜啊。
Monica: You invite my brother, you invite my whole family, and not me? ! Why? ! What—Why wouldn't you want me at your wedding? What could I have possibly done? !Stuart!
你邀请了我哥哥,你邀请了我全家,唯独没有我?!为什么?!为什么?为什么你不愿在婚礼上看到我?你来这儿可能会干什么?!斯图尔特!
Frannie: I believe you know my husband.
我相信你认识我丈夫。
Ross: So it's really a question of who could you have possibly done.
看来真正的问题是,你来这儿可能会干谁。
David: Oh, I hate this but I have to go. I can't miss my flight.
我讨厌这样,但我得走了。我不能错过飞机。
Phoebe: Are you sure? I'll bet there's another flight to Minsk in like…
一定要走吗?我打赌一定还有别的航班去明斯克,比如在...
David: July. Umm, %#^&&
七月。嗯,%#^&&
Phoebe: That's really beautiful. What does it mean?
这真是很美。什么意思?
David: Please, clean my beakers. I don't get out of the lab much.
"请帮我把烧杯洗干净",实验室外的我不会什么。
Phoebe: I got to admit, I thought it was something else.
这很好。我得承认,我以为是别的话,
David: Yeah, I… Well I really actually wanted to say umm, that, but um, I figured I probably shouldn't because You know, I…have to leave.
对,我...我真正想说的是,嗯但是,我想我不能说,因为我要走了。
Phoebe: You're right! You're right. Don't say it.
没错!没错!别说了。
David: I do though.Phoebe: I do too.
但我真这么觉得。我也一样。
David: Bye Phoebe.
再见,菲比。
Phoebe: Okay, now's not the time Joey. All right? You can yell at me tomorrow.
现在不是时候,乔伊。好吗?你可以明天再骂我。
Joey: No! No! No Pheebs, I'm not gonna yell at you. I just You know, started thinking about you and David and I…remember how bummed you were the first time he left. And I just… Oh Pheebs, come here. Are you okay?
不!不!不菲比,我不会骂你的。我刚刚,开始想到你和大卫的事我...想起他第一次离去的时候你多么伤心。我只是...哦菲比,过来。你还好吗?
Phoebe: No I'm not okay. The only guy I've ever been crazy about has gone to Minsk and I may never…I may never see him again.
不,我不好。唯一能让我为之疯狂的人去了明斯克...也许我永远...我永远都看不到他了。
Joey: Hey, You know you could always visit him.
嘿,你可以经常去找他。
Phoebe: Oh right, like they're gonna let me have a passport.
对呢,就好像他们会给我护照一样。
Joey: Anything I can do? Whatever you need.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗?什么都行。
Phoebe: Well—But—Now, if you can achieve positronic distillation of sub-atomic particles You know before he does, then he can come back.
是吗?可是?现在,如果你能把电子从原子中分解出来,如果他能完成这个,那他就能回来。
Joey: I can give it a shot.
我可以试试。
Rachel: Oh! Look! There's a piece that doesn't have floor on it!
你看有一小块没有沾到地板。
Chandler: Stick to your side!
吃你那一边的!
Rachel: Hey, come on now!
嘿,拜托!
Joey: All right, what are we having?
好吧,我们还剩什么?
Monica: Oh wait I forgot my wrap.
哦,等等,我忘了我的围巾。
Ross: What? Oh, okay. Wait here.
什么?哦,好的,在这儿等一下。
Aunt Millie: Hi sweetie! Are you leaving?
甜心,你要走了吗?
Ross: Well…
是啊...
Aunt Millie: Give us a kiss. Come on! Come on!
来个吻别。来啊!来啊!
Ross: Why? ! Why on the lips? !
为什么?!为什么要亲嘴?!


《老友记》本章剧本下载