老友记 第七季 第十三集

FriendsS07E13

Part1

2019年8月23日 13:55 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 7 Episode 13: The One Where Rosita Dies.


老友记第7季第13集:Rosita之死。

Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Hey.
嗨。
Joey: What are you doing?
你干什么呢?
Rachel: Well, you know I was thinking of moving the couch over here.
我想把椅子搬开?
Joey: Why would you want to do that?
怎么突发奇想做这个了?
Rachel: So that there will be a decent place for me to sit.
我坐在那边更合适一点。
Joey: Rach, there is a decent place to…
瑞秋你本来就有好位置坐。
Rachel: And your lap does not count! Okay? Come on help me move this.
你的大腿不算。来吧,帮我把它搬开 不。
Joey: No. No. No.
不。不。不。
Rachel: No?
不?
Joey: No. Rosita does not move.
罗西塔哪也不去。
Rachel: I'm sorry, Rosita? As in…
对不起,罗西塔?意思是...
Joey: As in Rosita does not move.
意思是罗西塔哪也不去。
Rachel: Joey, it's just a chair! What's the big deal?
乔伊,这只是个椅子!有什么大不了的?
Joey: The big deal is that it is the exact equal distance from the bathroom to the kitchen and it's at the perfect angle so you don't get any glare coming of off Stevie.
关键是这里到卫生间和厨房的距离是完全一样的,而且这是个完美的角度,你不会看到斯蒂维的反光。
Rachel: Stevie the TV?
斯蒂维是电视?
Joey: Is there a problem?
有问题吗?
Rachel: No! Oh what does he know! Come on Rosita, us chichas got to stick together! You bitch!
没!哦,他知道什么!好吧,罗西塔,我们女人应该团结在一起,对吧!你这贱♥人!
Monica: So, I was checking out the uh, real estate section…
我刚刚看到这个,房地产部分...
Ross: Yeah?
啊?
Monica: Look at this.
看这个。
Ross: Oh, it looks like mom and dad's house. Oh, it even has a tree with a broken limb out front and the uh, the window in the attic is…Oh my God! !
哦,看上去象是妈妈和爸爸的房子。哦,这也有棵断了一枝的树阁楼上的窗子也...天啊!!
Phoebe: What? What happened to the window in the attic? !
怎么了?阁楼的窗子有什么问题?!
Monica: I can't believe mom and dad are selling the house!
我无法相信妈妈和爸爸正在卖房子!
Ross: I can't believe they didn't even tell us!
我无法相信他们都不跟我们说一声!
Phoebe: I can't believe I still don't know what happened to the window in the attic!
我无法相信,我现在都不知道阁楼的窗子有什么问题!
Rachel: Okay, come on. Joey, I'll buy you a new one! All right? We'll go down to the store right now and we'll get you a new chair.
好吧,拜托?乔伊,我给你买个新的!好吗?我们现在就去商店,我们给你弄个新椅子。
Joey: She's not even cold yet!
她都还尸骨未寒呢!
Rachel: But don't you think Rosita would've wanted you to move on? I mean you know, she did always put…your comfort first.
但是你不觉得罗西塔会希望你向前看吗?我的意思是,她一直把让你舒服当成头等大事。
Joey: That's true.
那倒是真的。
Ross: I can't believe we have to say goodbye to the house we grew up in. Man, some stranger's gonna be living in my room.
我不能相信,我们要和它说再见了,我们是在这房子里长大的。天啊,会有些陌生人住进我的房间。
Monica: Well, after 15 years of mom and dad keeping it as a shrine to you, it's time the velvet ropes came down.
对,你都搬出去15年了,妈妈和爸爸还把它当神殿一样保留着。该是把神殿的天鹅绒绳放下来的时候了。
Ross: They kept your room for a while.
他们也把你房间保留了一段时间。
Monica: Oh please! Dad turned my room into a gym 20 minutes after I moved out! I gotta say, a tanning bed and a stack of Victoria's Secret catalogues, not a gym!
拜托,我搬出去才不过20分钟,爸爸就把我的房间改造成健身房了。我必须得说,美黑床外加一堆维多利亚秘密的内衣目录,才不是健身房。
Ross: Come on, you know they love you.
算了吧,你知道他们是爱你的。
Monica: As much as they love you?
就象他们是爱你一样深?
Ross: I was their first born! They thought she was barren! It's not my fault.
我是头胎嘛。在生我之前,他们都以为她不能生育。又不是我的错。
Phoebe: Ugh, I hate this year!
哼,我恨这个年头!
Ross: What's wrong with this year?
这年头怎么了?
Phoebe: It's already February and I've only given two massages and they were both the worst tippers in the world!
都已经二月了,可我只做过两次按♥摩,而且这两个都是世界上最吝啬小费的人!
Monica: That was me and Ross.
这两个人是我和罗斯。
Phoebe: Oh that's right!
哦,没错。
Ross: Hey, you know if you want to pick up some extra cash? Some friends of mine made good money doing telemarketing.
嘿,你想不想靠额外的工作赚点钱?我有些朋友做电话销售♥赚了不少。
Phoebe: Yeah, and it would probably be better than the last telephone job I had. you know, I probably wouldn't have to say spank as much.
对啊,这次应该比我上次做有关电话的工作强。我大概不必常常说"打我屁♥股吧"。
Ross: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh yeah, like you never called!
对,就像你从来没打过这种电话似的!
Supervisor: So basically this is very easy. You read from the script and try to sell as much toner as you possibly can.
基本上,这很简单。按照手册说的去做,尽量卖出墨粉,越多越好。
Phoebe: Okay, I can do that! Oh, by the way, I love my office.
好,我能干的很好!哦,顺便说一句,我喜欢我的办公室。
Supervisor: Why don't we do a trial run.
我们试着做一遍好吗?
Phoebe: Oh okay. Um, all right. Hi, this is Phoebe from Empire Office Supplies, can I speak to your supply manager please?
哦,好。嗯,好吧。嗨,我是帝国办公设备公司的菲比,我能和你们的后勤经理谈谈吗?
Supervisor: I'm the supply manager.
我是后勤经理。
Phoebe: Um, okay I would like to talk to you about your toner needs.
嗯,好,我们谈谈你们的墨粉需求吧。
Supervisor: We don't need any toner.
我们不需要墨粉。
Phoebe: Oh okay, well I'm sorry to bother you. Bye-bye. Yeah you're right, this is easy.
哦,好吧,很抱歉打扰你。再见。对,你说的没错,这很容易。
Supervisor: Okay, what was wrong with that call?
这个电话有什么问题吗?
Phoebe: Oh well, all right, no offense, but you were kind of rude.
哦,好吧,嗯,我不是指责你,不过你有点粗鲁。
Supervisor: They're always going to tell you they don't need toner, but that's okay because whatever they say, you can find the answer to it here in this script.
他们总是会对你说他们不需要墨粉,但这没关系因为无论他们怎么说,你都可以从这个手册上找到答♥案。
Supervisor: So, I think you're ready to sell toner, do you have any last questions?
哦。那么,我想你已经准备好卖墨粉了,最后还有什么问题吗?
Phoebe: No. Oh wait yes! I do, I do have one question. What is toner?
没有。哦,等一下,有!我有个问题。墨粉是什么?
Chandler: Joey! Joe! Full bag. Beer's still cold. Something terrible must have happened here! Oh no no no no no no! Stevie, I was never here!
乔伊!乔!满满一袋。啤酒还是冰的。这儿一定发生了什么可怕的事情!哦 不,不,不,不,不,不!斯蒂维,我从来没来过这儿!
Ross: Dad?
爸。
Mr.Geller: I'm here!
我在这里!
Ross: Hey! Mr. Geller: Hi. God, it seems like just yesterday you guys used to come out to watch me work.
嗨 嗨,你们来看我工作感觉还像昨天。
Ross: Dad, we can't believe you're selling the house.
爸,我们不敢相信你们要卖掉房子。
Mr.Geller: Well, it's time for a new family to start their memories here and hopefully their check will clear before they find the crack in the foundation and the asbestos in the ceiling.
是时候让新家庭在这里开始了。我希望在支票兑现前他们不会发现地基有裂痕,天花板的石棉瓦破了。
Ross: Let's grab our stuff and get the hell out of here.
我们快把东西拿一拿,离开这里吧。
Mr.Geller: I'm sorry we can't store your childhood things anymore.
抱歉,不能继续保留你们孩提时代的玩具了。
Monica: Oh, that's okay, I can't wait to see everything again! All of the memories…
没事。我迫不及待想要再看看那些东西,都是回忆
Mr.Geller: Well, I don't know what's in the boxes down here, but I do know there are six or seven Easy Bake Ovens in the attic.
我不知道那些盒子里都存了些什么。但我知道阁楼上有六、七箱简易烘焙烤箱。
Monica: I used to love to play restaurant.
我一直喜欢玩餐馆游戏。
Ross: Yeah, not as much as you used to love to play uncooked batter eater.
但你最爱的还是"吃面粉糊"游戏。
Monica: Hey, it is unreasonable to expect a child to wait for a light bulb to cook brownies!
你不能要求小孩子,等着电灯泡把巧克力蛋糕烤熟。
Mr.Geller: So, I think you're boxes are over here.
那么,我想你的盒子在那边。
Ross: Wow! Great! Wait, dad who's cigarettes are these?
喔!太好了!等一下。爸爸,这包香烟是谁的?
Mr.Geller: I don't know. They must be your mother's, but please, please don't ask her. I'll throw these away.
我不知道。应该是你母亲的。不过拜托,请别去问她。我会把它扔掉的。
Ross: Cool! Dad! My report cards! Hey, check this out dad, Math, A.Science, A.History, A.Gym…Oh, my rock polisher!
酷!爸爸!我的成绩单!爸爸快来看。数学"优等" 自然"优等"历史"优等" 体育哦。我的磨石机!
Mr.Geller: Uh-oh.
哎呦。
Ross: What?
怎么了?
Mr.Geller: You know how the garage floods every Spring?
你知道每年春天车库都会淹水吗?
Ross: How are you ever going to sell this place?
你就是因为这个要卖房子?
Mr.Geller: I think I accidentally used Monica's boxes to keep the water away from the Porsche.
我想我不小心用莫妮卡的盒子挡住了水,用来保护保时捷车。
Ross: Oh no. Dad! Dad! What…Oh God…everything's ruined! Dad, she's gonna be crushed!
哦,不。爸爸!爸爸!怎么...哦天啊...所有东西都毁了!
Mr.Geller: You don't secretly smoke do you?
你没有偷偷学抽烟吧?
Ross: No!
没有。
Mr.Geller: So it's just your mother.
那这就是你妈妈的了。
Phoebe: Hi, this Phoebe from Empire Office Supplies, can I speak to your supply manager please? Earl, thanks. Hi Earl, this is Phoebe from Empire Office Supplies I'd like to talk to you about your toner needs.
我是帝国办公室文具公司的菲比。请问总务部经理在吗?厄尔,谢谢。嗨,厄尔,我是帝国办公室文具公司的菲比。我想和你谈谈你们的墨盒需求。
Earl: I don't need any toner.
我不需要墨盒。
Phoebe: I'm hearing what you're saying, but at our prices everyone needs toner.
哦,我听见你说的了,不过知道我们的价♥格以后,每个人都会想要墨粉的。
Earl: Not me.
我不要。
Phoebe: May I ask why?
我能问下原因吗?
Earl: You wanna know why. You wanna know why?
你想知道为什么。你想知道为什么吗?
Phoebe: I surely do!
我当然想!
Earl: Okay, I don't need any toner because I'm going to kill myself.
好吧,我不需要墨粉,因为我打算自杀。
Phoebe: Is that because you're out of toner?
嗯,这是不是因为你没有墨粉了?
Earl: Okay, so, no toner today. Thanks anyway, bye-bye.
好吧,今天不需要墨粉。谢了,再见。
Phoebe: No-no wait-wait! I can't just let you hang up! Just please talk to me.
不-不,等等-等等!我不能让你就这么挂断电话!请继续和我说话。
Earl: Well, I only have one thing to do today. I guess I could push it back.
好吧...我今天只有一件事要做。我想我可以推迟再干。
Phoebe: Yeah! Now, why do you want to kill yourself?
好!那么,为什么你要自杀呢?
Earl: I have been working for ten years now at this meaningless, dead-end job and nobody here even knows I exist!
十年来,我一直在做这份没有意义没有前途的工作,办公室里的人,根本不知道我的存在。
Phoebe: Chandler?
钱德勒?
Earl: I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Phoebe: Look, l'm sure that people know you exist.
听着,我相信他们都知道你的存在。
Earl: Oh, yeah? I work in a cubicle surrounded by people. I've been talking to you for five minutes now about killing myself and no one's even looked up from their desk. Hang on. Hey, everybody l'm gonna kill myself. I got nothing.
我就在个小格子里工作四周都是人。我已经跟你谈了五分钟,我要自杀的问题,都没有人抬头来看我一眼,等一下。嘿,大伙们!我要自杀了。没人理我。
Chandler: Good chair. Now, if anybody asks, your name is Rosita!
好样的,椅子。如果有人问起,你就叫罗西塔。
Joey: Poor thing. Cut down in her prime.
真可怜,英年早逝。
Rachel: Joey, the new chair will be here in an hour. Maybe we should actually move Rosita out of here. You know, start the heeling process?
乔伊 新椅子一小时内就到。也许你该把罗西塔搬出去了,你知道,开始疗伤过程。
Joey: Well, I guess you're right.
好吧,我想你是对的。
Joey: She's heeled!
她痊愈了!
Rachel: That's weird.
这太奇怪了。
Joey: No it's not weird, it's a miracle!
不,这不奇怪,这是个奇迹!
Rachel: It's not a miracle Joey! I'm sure there's some explanation.
这不是奇迹,乔伊!我肯定应该有什么解释的。
Joey: Oh there is! If you want something enough and your heart is pure, wondrous things can happen!
对了,就是这样!如果你诚心诚意的想,奇迹就会发生!
Mr.Geller: Well, she'll understand right? It's not like I did it on purpose.
好吧,她应该能理解吧?我又不是故意这么做的。
Ross: Dad that won't matter to her. Look, all my stuff is safe and dry and all her stuff is growing new stuff! See, this is exactly the kind of thing that makes her think you guys love me more than you love her.
爸爸,她才不管这些呢。看,我的东西都没事,都是干的,可她的东西全都不一样了!看吧,就是这样的事使她觉得你们爱我比爱她更深。
Mr.Geller: Oh my God, does she really thinks that?
天啊,她真的那么认为?
Ross: Well, can you blame her?
是啊,你能怪她吗?
Mr.Geller: I don't know, I suppose we may have favored you unconsciously, you were a medical marvel! The doctor said your mother could…
我不知道,我想我们可能无意间对你更宠爱些,你是个医学奇迹!医生说你妈妈...
Ross: Dad, I don't want to hear about it.
爸爸,我不想听这个。
Mr.Geller: Really?
真的吗?
Ross: Well, not right now. Okay look, Monica came here for some memories and damnit, we're gonna give her some! Okay, grab some empty boxes. Okay? We'll take stuff from mine and whatever we can pass off as hers we'll put them in their.
现在不想听,莫妮卡来这里找回忆。该死,我们得给她一些回亿。好吧,拿把空箱子拿过来,我们拿一些我的东西,只要能和她扯上关系的,就放在这些箱子里。
Mr.Geller: Great!
好!
Ross: Like you know like this! This! She could've made this!
类似这个,她有可能会做这个!
Mr.Geller: This could've been hers!
这个也可能是她的!
Ross: Sure! you know you want tell the medical marvel story will work that will be fine.
好,你知道的,你说些医学奇迹的故事,要是起作用的话,那都会好起来的。
Rachel: I am so psyched I kept this chair for myself!
我好高兴,我能把这张椅子留下来给自己用!
Joey: Yeah, me too.
对,我也是。
Rachel: Wow! You know? that this thing has speakers in the headrest!
喔!你知道吗?这个椅子在头枕两侧有扬声器!
Joey: No. Really?
不知道,真的吗?!
Rachel: Yeah! You can hook it up to your TV and you get radio!
是,你可以把它跟电视机接在一起,还可以听收音机。
Joey: My chair heels itself.
我的椅子能自愈。
Phoebe: All right so Earl, let's just forget about the people at the office, okay? There-there's gotta be someone else in your life worth sticking around for! what about your family, your friends, or maybe your girlfriend?
好吧,我们别提办公室的同事了,一定有人值得你留恋。你的家人跟朋友呢?女朋友呢?
Earl: Yeah! Right!
是啊。
Phoebe: Oh sorry, boyfriend!
抱歉,那就是男朋友!
Earl: Okay, I should probably be getting back to my thing now. See you.
好了,我应该去做我想做的事了。再见。
Phoebe: No! I'm not finished yet! Don't! Don't you dare hang up on me!
我还没有说完,你休想挂我电话!
Supervisor: The new girl's good.
新来的姑娘有一套啊。
Monica: Okay. So, which boxes are mine?
好吧,那么,哪些盒子是我的?
Ross: Well, these. These are yours right here.
好,这些,这些是你的,就在这儿。
Monica: Okay. Oh! A coloring book!
哦!填色书!
Ross: Yeah. Yeah, oh you loved that thing. You always had it with you. You never went anywhere without that coloring book.
对对,你喜欢这东西。你总是把它带在身边。没有这本填色书你哪儿也不去。
Monica: Really? Wow! It looks like I had some trouble staying inside the lines.
真的吗?看起来我老是没办法把颜色涂在♥线里。
Monica: Wow! Look at this! I can't believe I even fit into this shirt! Oh, this is yours.
看这个。我不敢相信以前我穿得下这件T恤。这是你的。
Ross: Oh, I don't know how that got in there.
我不知道它怎么会跑到那里去。
Monica: Hey, this isn't, this isn't my stuff! Ugh, Ross! These are your boxes! Where are my boxes?
这些不是我的东西。罗斯,这些是你的箱子。我的箱子在哪里?
Mr.Geller: Well, the garage flooded sweetie and it ruined everything in your boxes. I'm sorry.
车库淹水,甜心,你的箱子都进了水,对不起。
Monica: Just mine?
只有我的淹了?
Mr.Geller: I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样。
Monica: So why wasn't Ross's stuff ruined?
为什么罗斯的东西都没坏?
Mr.Geller: I used your boxes to divert water away from the Porsche.
我用你的箱子挡水,保护我的保时捷。
Monica: So wait, Ross's stuff is fine, but I have no memories because you wanted to keep the bottom two inches of your car away from water!
等的,罗斯的东西都没事,但我的回忆都没有了,只因为你不希望自己车的底盘碰到水!
Mr.Geller: There was also leaves and gook and stuff.
水里有树叶,泥巴跟杂物。
Monica: I can't believe this!
我不敢相信。
Mr.Geller: Screw it! I'm having one.
去他的,我要抽根烟。
Rachel: Hey Chandler!
嘿,钱德勒。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿。
Rachel: How would you like to sit in a chair that fully reclines, has a rolling massage, and speakers in the headrest?
你要不要试试看一张可以平躺,有滚轮按♥摩功能,头枕上还有喇叭的椅子?
Chandler: Yeah, I'd love to but I've tried that so many times they won't even let me in the store anymore.
我试过很多次,但他们已经不再让我走进他们店里。
Rachel: Well what if I told you, you can do it in my apartment?
如果我说你可以到我家试坐一下呢?
Chandler: Are you telling me that you bought the chair that is making all other lounge systems obsolete? The chair that Sit magazine called the Chair of the Year?
你是在告诉我,你买了那张让其他椅子都变成废物的椅子,那张《座椅杂志》称其为年度座椅的椅子?
Rachel: I just purchased the La-Z-Boy E-cliner 3000.
我刚刚买了懒人E倾斜3000型。
Chandler: That's awesome! That's great! What made you do it? !
那真的是!太棒了!你为什么买下它?!
Rachel: Well, it's a long story, but I broke Joey's chair…
说来话长,但我弄坏了乔伊的椅子…
Chandler: Whoa-whoa-whoa! You broke Joey's chair?
喔-喔-喔!你弄坏了乔伊的椅子?
Rachel: Yeah.
对。
Chandler: I thought I broke Joey's chair! That's why I replaced it with mine!
我以为是我弄坏了乔伊的椅子!我把自己的换过去了!
Rachel: Oh, That's how it got fixed!
它是这么被修好的!
Chandler: Well, what did you think, that elves came in and fixed it?
你以为呢?是妖精把它修好的?
Rachel: No! Angels.
不是!是天使干的。
Chandler: I'm getting my chair back!
我要把我的椅子拿回来!
Joey: Well, it looks like it wasn't heeled after all! Yeah! So, I guess this chair is mine now!
看起来这椅子没自愈成功,啊!所以我想这椅子现在是我的了!
Chandler: Joey you broke my chair!
乔伊,你弄坏了我的椅子!
Joey: Your chair? !
你的?!
Rachel: Yeah, he thought he broke your chair so he switched the chairs!
他以为他把它弄坏了 所以他掉了包。
Joey: So, there was no miracle? !
奇迹根本不存在?!
Rachel: No Joe, no miracle.
没错,乔伊,奇迹不存在。
Joey: Oh no this is devastating! My faith is shaken. I'm so glad I have the new chair to get my through this difficult time in my life.
这真的是太糟糕了!我的信念被击垮了。我很高兴这张新椅子能陪我走过这一切。
Phoebe: Excuse me! Can you tell me where I can find Earl? He's the supply manager around here.
对不起!你能告诉我哪儿能找到厄尔吗?他是这里的后勤经理。
Marge: Sorry, I don't know any Earl.
抱歉,我不认识厄尔。
Earl: I'm right here!
我在这!
Phoebe: I'm Phoebe.
我是菲比。
Earl: Phoebe? The lady who sells toner?
菲比?卖墨盒的小姐?
Phoebe: Um, look it, you can't kill yourself.
嗯,听我说,你不能自杀。
Earl: Look, um I really appreciate your coming down…
听着,我真的很感激你来这里...
Phoebe: No-no I can't! I can't let you do it!
不-不,我不能!我不能让你这么做!
Earl: Why? !
为什么?
Phoebe: Because it was fate that made me call you today!
因为是命运让我今天给你打的这个电话!
Earl: I thought it was toner.
我以为你是为了墨盒。
Phoebe: Think about it okay? This isn't even my regular job! Okay? And my first day on the job, you're my first call! And somebody else might've hung up on you, but I wouldn't do that because I know about this stuff. My mom killed herself.
好好想一想,好吗?这根本不是我的正职。我第一天上班第一个电话,就是打给你。其他人可能会挂掉电话,但我不会那么做因为我了解这种事。我妈是自杀的。
Earl: Really? !
真的?!
Phoebe: Yes.
是。
Earl: How?
怎么自杀的?
Phoebe: I'm not gonna give you tips! Look don't you see that this all came together so that I could stop you from doing this.
我不会给你自杀温馨小贴士的。你看不出来这些都是注定的,所以我才会来阻止你自杀
Earl: Couldn't it just be a coincidence?
为什么不能是巧合呢?
Phoebe: No, it's fate!
不,这是命运!
Earl: It doesn't really seem like enough to be fate.
好象还没有命运那么严重吧。
Phoebe: Oh. Well, okay here's a weird thing. My mother was also a supply manager.
好吧。有件事很奇怪。我妈妈也是后勤经理。
Earl: I'm actually the office manager.
事实上我是办公室经理。
Phoebe: Oh my God! So was she! And! Get this, okay? Your name is Earl, right? Her name was Pearl, P-Earl.
我的天啊,她也是还有这个。你叫厄尔,对吧,她叫做普厄儿。普厄尔。
Earl: Well, was there anything else? !
还有别的证据吗?!
Phoebe: Sure! where are you from?
当然。你是哪里人?
Earl: Philadelphia.
费城。
Phoebe: Oh my God! So was she! Oh, I've got goose bumps.
我的天,她也是,我都起鸡皮疙瘩了。
Earl: Really? Phoebe: Well, you know I'm wearing layers and it's warm.
真的?我穿的比较多,为了暖和一点。
Phoebe: But if you look, okay. These jerks might not care about you, but the universe does! And that says a lot!
但是,听着,这些混♥蛋可能不在乎你,但是宇宙在乎!就是说很多人!
Earl: Did you hear that? ! I don't need you guys to care about me! Because the universe cares! The whole universe! I really wished they'd care just a little bit though.
你们听到了吗?!我不需要你们这些家伙在乎我!因为宇宙在乎!整个宇宙!真的希望他们能在乎我一下。
Monica: This terrible! Everything is destroyed! Look at this. It obviously meant enough for me to save it, and I don't even know what it is! Oh, it's still soft. What do you think this is?
真是太可怕了!所有东西都毁了!看这个。我保留这个肯定有什么纪念意义,可现在我都不知道这个是什么!哦,它还是这么软。你觉得这是什么?
Ross: All right. I think it was a mouse.
好吧。我想这是只老鼠。
Mr.Geller: How are you honey?
你怎么样,亲爱的?
Monica: How do you think I am? ! You've wrecked all my childhood memories. You love Ross more than me. And I just rubbed a dead mouse on my face!
你觉得我怎么样?!你毁了我全部的童年记忆。你爱罗斯比我深。而且我刚刚把一只死老鼠贴在自己脸上!
Mr.Geller: Sweetheart, we love you just as much as Ross! Now, I'm sorry about everything that happened and I'd probably never be able to make it up to you, but here's a start.
甜心,我爱你就象爱罗斯一样!发生的这一切我很抱歉。我可能从来没对你特别好过,但是这个算是开始吧。
Monica: What's this?
这是什么?
Mr.Geller: It's the key to my Porsche. Well, the key to your Porsche.
这是我保时捷车的钥匙。对,你的保时捷车的钥匙。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Ross: What? !
什么?!
Mr.Geller: I've been thinking about getting rid of it. I was driving it the other day and saw my reflection in a store window. Your mother's right, I do look like an ass.
我一直想把它处理掉,那天我开着它在外面。我在后视镜里看到自己的倒影。你妈说的对,我看起来像个混球。
Monica: You're giving me your Porsche, you're kidding me right? !
你要把它送给我,你一定是在开玩笑?!
Ross: Well wait a minute! I mean a couple of stupid boxes get wet and she gets a Porsche? !
等一下。几只愚蠢的箱子湿了,她就能有保时捷?!
Mr.Geller: Why don't we take it for a spin?
我们干吗不去兜风吧?
Monica: All right!
太棒了!
Ross: What about me? ! I'm a medical marvel!
我呢?我可是医学奇迹!
Monica: Hey, guys.
嘿,你们都在。
Monica: Do you guys know what happened to Chandler's barca lounger?
你们看到钱德勒的椅子了吗?
Rachel: Oh yeah, Joey broke it. Had to get rid of it.
哦对,乔伊把它弄坏了,已经扔掉了。
Monica: Are you kidding? ! I get a Porsche and the barca lounger's gone? ! This is the best day ever!
你没开玩笑?!我得到了保时捷,躺椅也没了,这是有史以来最棒的一天!


《老友记》本章剧本下载