老友记 第七季 第十五集

FriendsS07E15

Part1

2019年8月23日 13:59 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 7 Episode 15: The One With Joey’s New Brain.


老友记第7季第15集:乔伊换脑。

Monica: Thanks for coming by guys. We just wanted to bounce some ideas off of you about the wedding ceremony.
谢谢你们赶过来。我们希望你们能帮我们想一些婚礼上用得上点子。
Ross: What's the matter? You okay?
有什么问题吗?你还好吗?
Rachel: Yeah, it's just you know…
只是……
Chandler: Monica said wedding.
莫妮卡说了"婚礼。"
Monica: Uh, so anyway, we thought one of you could read something during the ceremony.
我们想你们中的一个可以读些什么。
Ross: Okay. Yeah, I guess, I guess I could do that too.
好的,我猜我也能做。
Chandler: Too?
也?
Ross: Yeah, I kind of have something else planned for you guys.
我还另外给你们准备了些东西。
Monica: Do you mind telling us what it is?
你能告诉我们是什么吗?
Ross: Sorry, I'm kinda keeping this one on the Q.T.
不好意思,我想把它当成高度机密。
Chandler: Well, whatever it is, I hope it involves winking.
不管你是指哪个,我希望会有眨眼睛。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
All: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: So I just talked to one of the DOOL writers today, and…
我刚和《我日》的编剧谈过,……
Monica: What is DOOL?
什么是《我日》?
Joey: Days Of Our Lives. Anyway, you're not gonna believe it! My character is coming out of his coma!
《我们的日子》,你们不会相信。我的角色就要清醒了!
All: That's wonderful. Wow, Joey.
真不错呀。哇哦,乔伊。
Joey: And not only that, I'm getting a new brain!
不仅如此。我还会有个新的大脑!
Chandler: So great things are happening at work and in your personal life!
真是双喜临门呀。你的工作和你的个人生活都有好处。
Rachel: Wait, what do you mean you're getting a new brain?
慢着,你会有个新的大脑?
Joey: Oh well, they're killing off one of the characters on the show, and when she dies her brain is being transplanted into my body.
你们会杀掉一个角色,把他的大脑移植到我的身体里。
Ross: What? A brain transplant? ! It's ridiculous.It's ridiculous that you haven't had sex in three and a half months.
什么?大脑移植?太荒谬了。你三个月里没有性生活才荒谬呢。
Joey: It's the winter.There are few people on the street.
现在是冬天。街上很少人。
Monica: Who are they killing off?
他们要把谁除掉?
Joey: Cecilia Monroe, she plays Jessica Lockhart.
西西莉亚·梦露,她扮演杰西卡·罗卡哈德。
Rachel and Monica: No!
不!
Rachel: She is so good at throwing drinks in people's faces, I mean I don't think I've ever seen her finish a beverage.
她真的非常擅长泼别人一脸饮料。我都没见她喝完过任何一杯饮料。
Monica: And the way she slaps all the time! Wouldn't you love to do that? Just once.
她扇人的方式!看了之后你不想做吗?一次也好。
Chandler: Don't do it.
别。
Joey: And she's been on the show forever, it's gonna be really hard to fill her shoes.
她一直都在这部剧集中。很难接她的班呀。
Ross: Yeah-yeah, help me out here, when you come out of the "brain transplant," you are going to be her?
等一下,问一个问题。当你完成这个大脑移植手术之后,你将成为她?
Joey: Yes, but in Drake Remoray's body. Why is this so hard for you to get? I thought you were a scientist!
对,但是是用德雷克·拉莫瑞的身体。有什么难懂的?!你不是科学家吗!
Phoebe: Rach, so, that guy there. Straight or gay?
瑞秋,那边那个男的,直还是弯?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, he's too cute to be straight.
他太帅,肯定是弯的。
Phoebe: Oh, knockers will help us figure it out.
波霸小姐会帮我们搞清楚的。
Rachel: All right, straight, and not subtle.
好吧,直的,而且一眼就看得出。
Phoebe: Oh, he left his cell phone.
他忘了拿手机。
Rachel: Oh, well, we can hand it to Gunther and he'll put it in lost and found.
应该交给甘瑟,放在失物招领处。
Phoebe: Or we could use it to call China. See how those guys are doing.
或者我们可以用它打电话到中国,看看那里的人在干什么。
Rachel: What if he calls his own cell phone to find out who found it and I answer and we start talking and we fell in love. I mean wouldn't that be a great story? Kind of like a fairy tale for the digital age.
如果他拔打自己的电话,我接了电话,然后我们开始交谈,最后坠入爱河。这是不是很不错的故事?有点像数字时代的童话。
Phoebe: That does sound great. I'm gonna get the phone.
听起来很不错。我去拿那个手机。
Rachel: What? Wait. Why do you get the story?
什么?等一下。为什么你会成为故事的女主角?
Phoebe: I don't know. I haven't been out on a date in so long.
我已经很久没有约会了。
Rachel: Phoebe, you had a date three days ago.
菲比,三天前你才约过会。
Phoebe: That wasn't a date! That was, that was just friends getting together and having sex.
那不是约会。那只是朋友聚会,顺便嘿咻。
Rachel: Okay. Okay, see? I get the phone.
好吧,我去拿手机。
Phoebe: No way! No way! You just broke with Tag a week ago.
不行!不行!一星期前你才跟泰格分手。
Rachel: Yeah! And until now, I didn't think I'd love again.
没错,直到现在,我还不认为我会再次恋爱。
Phoebe: Nice try.
装得不错。
Rachel: Oh, hey! hey! wait! How do we fairly decide who gets the phone?
嘿!嘿!等等。我们怎样才能公平的决定谁拿手机呢?
Phoebe: I don't know.
我不知道。
Rachel: Maybe we could...
也许我们可以……
Rachel: Aha! Too slow!
啊哈!太慢啦!
Phoebe: Aha! Too cocky!
啊哈!太自信啦!
Dina: I'm going to keep dating him Mother, and there's nothing you can do about it!
我就要和他约会,妈妈,你管不了我。
Jessica Lockhart: Oh yes there is!
我管得了。
Dina: What are you going to do? Kill him? Like you did with Charles? !
你打算怎么做?杀了他吗?就像你杀了查尔斯?!
Jessica Lockhart: Oh, my baby.
哦,我的宝贝。
The Director: Cut!
卡!
Joey: That was a great scene! And that slap looks so real! How do you do that?
拍的真棒。那记耳光是那么真实!您是怎么做到的?
Cecilia: Oh, just years of experience.
哦,只是多年的经验。
Dina: Can I get some ice here? !
有人能给我些冰块吗?!
Joey: Oh anyway, I just wanted to say how wonderful I think you are.
我只想对你说,你是多么的棒。
Cecilia: You're not the fan who's dying are you?
你该不会是哪个快死的影迷吧?
Joey: I'm Joey Tribbiani. We did a scene together yesterday. I'm the guy in the coma.
我是乔伊·崔比安尼,昨天我们有对手戏。我就是那个昏迷的人。
Cecilia: Oh that was a real person? !
哦,那是真人?
Joey: Anyway, I'm gonna say, since I'm getting your brain when you leave the show I was wondering if there's any tips.
因为你离开剧组后,我要移植你的脑子,我在想,你有没有演技小贴士。
Cecilia: I'm leaving the show?
我要离开剧集?
Joey: I don't know. Why? Did you hear something?
我不知道。怎么了?你有听到什么风声吗?
Cecilia: Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
Joey: One of the writers.
一个编剧。
Cecilia: Which one? Was it bald or was it tall?
哪个?秃头还是高个子?
Cecilia: You know what? It doesn't matter! Because it is not true!
要知道,这没什么关系,因为这不会是真的。
Joey: Okay.
好。
Cecilia: And if it were true, how dare you come to me ask me for tips about a character that I've been playing for 20 years. I'll give you a tip!
如果不是真的,你怎么敢跑到我这里问角色的技巧。我已经演了二十年了!
Joey: Ms. Monroe. Oh there you go.
梦露小姐,来了。
Rachel: Okay look, I have an idea. Why don't we, why don't we see what kind of number he has on his speed dial, and then from that we can tell who has more in common with him. And then whoever does gets the phone.
好吧,我有个主意。为什么我们不看看他手机的快捷键有什么号码,谁和他有更多共同点的得到手机。
Phoebe: Fine, all right, all right, first name on the speed dial is mom.
好吧。好吧。第一个快捷键的名字是"妈妈"。
Phoebe: Oh, I lost my mom to suicide.
哦,我妈妈自杀死的。
Rachel: Okay no way, you cannot use that to get the cute guy and the last blueberry muffin.
不行,你不能利用那理由,抢走帅哥和最后一个蓝莓小蛋糕。
Phoebe: Did I use that already today? I'm sorry.
我今天已经用过这个借口了?抱歉。
Rachel: Oh, I win! He's got Barney's on his speed dial.
我赢了!他的快捷联♥系人里有巴尼百货。
Phoebe: So you don't know that's Barney's the store! That can be you know his friend's house, or a bar. Who has Barney's the store on their speed dial?
你又不知道那是不是巴尼百货。说不定是他朋友家或者酒吧,谁会把巴尼百货存为快捷联♥系人?
Rachel: His new girlfriend!
他的新女朋友!
Monica: What is that?
那是什么声音?
Chandler: I think it's the dying cat parade.
我想是快死掉的猫在举行游♥行。
Monica: It sounds like it's coming from across the street.
听起来是从对街传来的。
Chandler: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Monica: What?
什么!
Chandler: You know that thing that Ross was gonna do at our wedding? ! He was hanging out with me yesterday and he turned to me and said, "You're half Scottish right?"
还记得罗斯说,他要在婚礼上给我们惊喜吗?他曾经和我聊天,对我说,你有一半苏格兰血统,是吗?
Monica: No. There is no way. It cannot be Ross.
不,不可能。那不可能是罗斯。
Monica: Unbelievable! Why is your family Scottish? !
真不敢相信。为什么你们家是苏格兰的?
Chandler: Why is your family Ross? !
为什么你们家有罗斯这样的?
Monica: He cannot play at our wedding! I mean everyone will leave! I mean come on, that is just noise! It's not even a song!
他不能在婚礼上演奏。不要呀,那只是噪音!连歌都不算!
Chandler: If you listen very carefully, I think its Celebration by Cool and the Gang.
如果你仔细听,我想它是库尔与伙伴合唱团的《庆祝》。
Cecilia: You're absolutely right, they are writing me out of the show. They don't know exactly when it's going to happen, but apparently going to be very soon and that's it.
你是对的。他们要让我离开这部戏。他们不知道具体的时间,但是很快就会到来。
Joey: I'm so sorry. Look, if it was up to me you would never leave the show.
对不起,如果是我来决定,你不应该离开。
Cecilia: Yeah, thanks.
谢谢你。
Joey: No I mean it! I can't believe they would do this to you! And to your fans! I mean they are going to be devastated! Heart broken! They love you so much!
不,我是认真的!简直不敢相信他们这么对你!还有你的影迷!他们一定伤心欲绝!他们那么爱你!
Cecilia: Oh you're right. Thank you! What's your name again?
你说的对!谢谢!你说你叫什么名字?
Joey: Joey.
乔伊。
Cecilia: Joey, well thank you. That is so sweet.
乔伊,你的安慰太贴心了。
Joey: Look, the only reason that I came up to you before was because well, I'm really nervous about being you. You know if you can help me capture the essence of the character. You know? Help me keep Jessica alive. Please?
听着,之前我会来找你,是因为要饰演你我真的很紧张。如果你能帮我抓住角色的神髓,你知道吗?这可以帮助我重现杰西卡。可以吗?
Cecilia: All right Joey, I will help you. Not because I owe it to this stupid show, but because I owe it to Jessica.
好,乔伊,我会帮助你的。不是因为我欠这个愚蠢的剧集什么,因为这是我欠杰西卡的。
Joey: Oh that's great! Oh thank you so much!
那真的是太棒了!谢谢你!
Cecilia: You're so welcome.
别客气。
Joey: Hey! Now, I've been watching some tapes, how's this? "Jessica Lockhart will never step foot in this place again! Never!"
我一直在观摩录影带,你觉得这招如何?“杰西卡·罗卡哈德永远不会回来!永远!”
Cecilia: Yeah, but Jessica doesn't have an English accent.
杰西卡不是英国腔啊。
Joey: I can do an English accent? ! That baby's going on my resume!
我还演出英国腔了?我要把这点写在我履历表里。
Rachel: How are you?
你好吗?
Phoebe: Good.
很好。
Rachel: Pheebs, remember when we were in the coffee house we decided that I was going to keep the cute guy's cell phone?
菲比,还记得在咖啡店,我们决定我可以拿走那个帅哥的手机吗?
Phoebe: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: And remember how I said I was going to keep it in my purse so that if it rang I could just pick it up?
记得我把它放到我的包里,所以它响的话,我就可以接了吗?
Phoebe: Yeah!
是!
Rachel: And do you remember going into my purse and stealing the phone? !
你有没有记得你打开我的包,把手机偷走之类的事?!
Phoebe: Now you lost me.
现在我就听不懂了。
Rachel: You stole the phone!
你偷了手机。
Phoebe: No I didn't!
不,我没有。
Rachel: No? So you're saying that if I called it, it wouldn't ring?
没有?那就是说如果我打电话的话,这里不会听到它的铃♥声咯?
Phoebe: No.
不会。
Rachel: Okay. But while you dial, let me show you the features of my new ringing handbag. Oh, it does work!
好吧。在你打电话的时候,我给你看看我的会响的手袋。哦,它响了!
Rachel: Phoebe!
菲比!
Phoebe: That is a different phone.
那是另外一只手机。
Rachel: Oh is it? ! hello? Yes hi, is Rachel there? Yes she is, just one moment please. It's for me!
哦,是吗?你好。你好。请问瑞秋在吗?是的,她在。请等一下。这是我的!
Phoebe: That is damning evidence.
该死的证据。
Rachel: Oh my God! I bet that's him. My digital fairy tale is about to begin. Would you stop doing that? !
哦,天呀!我想是他。我的数字童话就要开始了。你能不能不要老是这样做?!
Phoebe: Hello? Yes, I'm the one who found your phone.
你好?对,我就是捡到你手机的人。
Rachel: Phoebe! You can't do th…
菲比!你不能……
Phoebe: Shhh! I'm on a call! Well yeah, you can pick it up tonight, say 8:30? At my apartment. It's 5 Morton Street, Apartment 14, and then maybe you know after we can grab a bite to eat or whatever. Okay, well okay I'll see you then. Bye.
嘘,我在打电话。是的,你可以今晚来拿。8:30如何?在我的公寓。莫顿街5号14幢。在那之后,你知道的,我们能不能出去吃点东西或干什么。好的,好的,到时见,拜拜。
Rachel: You do know that I will be here when he comes over.
你知道他来的时候我会在这里吧。
Phoebe: Oh? And how will you know what time to come over?
你怎么知道他什么时候会来?
Rachel: You just said it!
你刚刚说了。
Cecilia: The essence of the character is rooted in her confidence. So, when Jessica enters a room for instance, she owns everything and every person in that room. You try.
这个角色的精髓源自于她的自信。譬如说,当杰西卡走进一个房间时,她掌握那个房间里所有事物跟所有人。你试试看。
Joey: Okay!
好!
Cecilia: Right. He's not mad at the room either. Try it again, he owns it! He owns the room. It is his. He owns, owns, owns, owns the room! He owns it!All right, it's a little weird, but it's getting better. Oh well, I'm gonna miss this woman so much. I don't know what I'm going to do! I mean, it's been 20 years of my life.
他也没有对这个房间生气。再试一次,他掌握!掌握着房里的一切事物!这是他的,他掌握这个房间!他掌握!好吧,它这有点奇怪,但已经好多了。我一定会想念这个女人。我不知道我该怎么办。这是我生命中的20年呀。
Joey: Hey! hey! Maybe, maybe this is a good thing. You know? It'll give you a chance to shake things up, play different characters. You're so talented.
嘿,也许这是好事。这给你一个机会重新开始,扮演不同的角色。你是这么有天赋。
Cecilia: Probably should've just left years ago when the offers were pouring in, but you know I just got so comfy here! And I turned down some amazing work!
或许我几年前,在有传言的时候就该离开,那时候很多人要我演戏,但我在这里过得太舒服!我拒绝了一些大好机会!
Joey: Like what?
譬如说呢?
Cecilia: Well, let's just say if I left 15 years ago, the landscape of Mexican cinema would be very different today!
就说如果我在十五年前离开,现在墨西哥影坛会完全不一样!
Cecilia: But well now, now's a different time for me.
但现在现在时机不一样了。
Joey: Oh hey come on, don't do this! Look let me tell you something, okay? Now when I watch you do a scene, I'm thinking, "Boy, she is a great actress!" but, I am also thinking, "She is hot!"
别自怨自艾!我告诉你点事,好吗?当我看到你演戏时,我在想"天啊 她演技真棒!",但我也在想"她太性感了!"。
Cecilia: You think I'm hot?
你觉得我性感?
Joey: You own the room. We should probably get the…
你掌握着一切,我们也许该……
Cecilia: Oh yeah-yeah, we should get the… So when Jessica kisses a man, she usually puts, both her hands on the man's face.
是呀,我们也许该……当杰西卡吻一个男人的时候,她通常会把她的双手放在那个男人的脸上。
Joey: Yeah yeah, I noticed that! Is that cause she's so passionate?
我注意到了!是因为她很充满热情?
Cecilia: No! It's because that way the camera only sees her! Do you wanna try it?
不,是因为这样做的话,镜头里就只能看到她。你想试下吗?
Joey: Yeah! Okay.
是!好的。
Cecilia: That was good, that was really good. But I think your hands maybe a little off, they should be maybe right like…
太棒了。真的很不错。但我想你的手可能,应该稍微放下来点,它们应该……
Chandler: Well, I feel like a snack!
我想还是要点小吃吧。
Monica: Do you want some shortbread? That's Scottish like you are.
你想要点短面包吗?是苏格兰的,和你一样。
Chandler: Oh no thanks. I don't like any thing from my Scottish heritage.
不,谢了。我不喜欢和我苏格兰血统有关的东西。
Ross: What? !
什么?
Chandler: Well it's just my entire family was run out of Scotland by Vikings.
当我们整个家族被维京海盗赶出苏格兰之后。
Ross: It sounds to me like your family is ready to uh, rediscover its Scottish roots.
听上去像是你的家族已经做好准备重溯苏格兰之根了。
Monica: You can not play bagpipes at the wedding!
你不能在婚礼上吹风笛!
Ross: How did you know about that? !
你们怎么知道的?
Chandler: We heard you play all the way from your apartment!
我们在家都听到你吹了。
Ross: Were you the ones called the cops? !
是你们叫的警察?!
Chandler: That's not really important right now. What is important is. while we appreciate the gesture, we just don't feel bagpipes are appropriate for our wedding.
这个现在不重要。重要的是,我们很接受你的好意,我们只是觉得风笛不适合在我们婚礼上吹奏。
Ross: Why not?
为什么?
Chandler: Because we hate them.
因为我们讨厌它。
Ross: Just give me a chance to perform for you and then decide whatever you want. And I'm not going to tell you what song I'm gonna play either. But let's just say when it's over I'll bet there will be a we bit of celebration.
给我个机会在你们面前表演一下,再由你们决定。我不会告诉你们我要演奏什么。当演奏完之后,我们肯定会小小庆祝一番。
Rachel: Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Phoebe and Rachel: Who is it?
是谁?
Guy: Hi! It's Tom, I'm here to pick up the phone.
我是汤姆,我来拿手机的。
Phoebe: Whoa! Why do you get to answer the door?
哇哦!为什么要由你去开门?
Rachel: Well why shouldn't I? !
为什么不行?!
Phoebe: Cause it's my apartment!
这可是我的公寓!
Rachel: Well, then I get to give him the cell phone.
那么由我来把手机交给他。
Phoebe: Okay. All right. Good luck explaining all the calls to China.
好吧,祝你好运,慢慢解释下打到中国的电话。
Tom: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Wow! How long were we arguing for?
哇哦,我们争论了多久?
Rachel: You're not the man who left the cell phone.
你不是那个丢手机的人。
Tom: No that's my assistant.
对,他是我的助理。
Rachel: Is he coming?
他会来吗?
Tom: No.
不。
Phoebe: Could you give us one second?
你能不能稍微等一下?
Tom: Sure!
好的。
Rachel: We'll be right back sir.
我们马上回来,先生。
Tom: Sure.
好的。
Phoebe: what do we do?
我们该怎么做?
Rachel: I don't know!
我不知道。
Phoebe: Can you believe this? We were waiting for a hot guy and then an even hotter one shows up!
你能相信吗?我们在等一个帅哥,结果来了一个超级大帅哥!
Rachel: I know! What? !
我知道!什么?!
Phoebe: Rachel, listen, if you let me have him then I will really owe you one.
瑞秋,听我说如果你能把他让给我,我真的欠你一个大人情。
Rachel: All right. All right. Phoebe I will let you have him, but you owe me. you owe me big!
好。好吧。我把他让给你。但你欠我一个大人情!
Tom: So, which one of you lovely ladies am I going to take to dinner?
哪一位漂亮的小姐要陪我去吃晚餐?
Phoebe: Oh that'd be me. Sir. After you.
是我,先生。你先请。
Tom: Okay. Okay.
好,好。
Phoebe: Nice!
太棒了!
Cecilia: Well, you certainly own that room.
好了,你现在完全掌握那个地方了。
Joey: Actually I rent the whole place and, I just got what you meant. Thank you.
事实上,我租了这套房子。我明白你的意思了,谢谢。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh, Jessica Lockhart! In my apartment! I am such a huge fan! I am such a huge fan!
我的天那!我的天那!哦,杰西卡·罗卡哈德!在我的公寓里!我是你的忠实影迷!我是你的忠实影迷!
Cecilia: Well, it's nice to know that you…
很高兴能见到……
Rachel: MONICA! MONICA!
莫妮卡!莫妮卡!
Joey: That is my roommate Rachel.
她是我的室友瑞秋。
Cecilia: Oh that explains all the women's underwear.
难怪你家会有女人内衣。
Joey: Sure.
是啊。
Monica: Oh my God! It's true! Oh my God, can I just ask you to do me, just one favor?
我的天啊!是真的!天啊,我能请你帮我一个忙吗?
Cecilia: Certainly.
当然可以。
Monica: Would you slap me? Would you slap me right here in the face? !
你能打我一巴掌吗?你能现在就打我一巴掌吗?
Cecilia: I'd love to, but my lawyer said I can't do that anymore.
我很乐意。但我的律师说,我不能再那么做了。
Joey: All right, here we go.
好,走吧。
Monica: No, wait. Just one more thing! One more minute! You're a stupid bitch.
不,再等等。就一会!就一会!你是个愚蠢的贱♥人。
Cecilia: I really can't slap you.
我真的不能扇你。
Monica: My God you're great!
天呀,你是这么棒!
Joey: Thanks for stopping by. See you! I am so sorry about that.
谢谢你们的过路访问。我很抱歉。
Cecilia: Oh no no no no, being adored. I'm used to it, don't worry about it.
不。被人崇拜着,我经常碰到这样的事。不用担心。
Joey: Oh my God!
天那!
Cecilia: What?
怎么了?
Joey: They sent me today's script! They never send the script!
他们寄了今天的剧本给我!他们从来没有给我寄过剧本!
Cecilia: They don't?
他们没有?
Joey: Well no, I'm just in a coma. This must mean I have lines! Oh…
我在昏迷中呀。这就意味着我有台词了。噢……
Cecilia: How does it happen?
是怎么发生那件事的?
Joey: You get thrown from a horse into an electric fence.
你从马上摔下,撞到电篱笆。
Cecilia: Ah what? ! Jessica hates horses!
什么?!杰西卡讨厌马!
Joey: Yeah well, I'm guessing after this she's not going to be crazy about electricity either.
经过这件事,她也不会喜欢电。
Dina: Loosening the saddle on mother's horse was brilliant Fredrick. And the electric fence, inspired.
在妈妈的马鞍上动手脚是个好点子,弗莱德克。电篱笆那个点子太妙了。
Fredrick: Thank you sweetheart.
谢谢你,亲爱的。
Dina: I can't believe she's really gone. Look around you, all of this is ours.
我不敢相信她真的死了。看看你的四周,一切都是我们的。
Joey: I don't think so.
我可不那么认为。
Dina: Who are you? !
你是谁?!
Jessica Lockhart: What's the matter Dina? Don't you recognize your own mother? !
怎么了,笛娜?你不认得你自己的妈妈吗?!
The Director: Cut! That was great everybody! Thank you!
卡!大家都演得很好!谢谢!
Cecilia: That was so wonderful! I think that you're a better Jessica than I ever was!
演的真不错!我认为你演的杰西卡比我还好。
Joey: Oh no.
噢,不是的。
Cecilia: Well of course not, but you were very good.
当然不错,但是你演的不错。
Joey: Thanks!
谢谢!
Cecilia: And guess what? Good news! I got another job!
好消息,我找到新工作了。
Joey: Great! Hey! All right! Well what is it? !
太棒了!是什么样的工作?!
Cecilia: A film in Guadalajara!
我要到瓜达拉哈拉拍电影!
Joey: The airport?
机场?
Cecilia: No that's La Guardia. This is Mexico.
不,那是拉瓜迪亚机场。是墨西哥。
Joey: Oh. Wow! Well how will you be gone?
噢,哇哦。那么,你要去多久?
Cecilia: Eight months.
八个月。
Joey: That's a really long time.
是很长的一段时间呀。
Cecilia: Yeah, but you can come and visit me. I bet that you could own a few places down there.
是的,但是你可以来看我。我打赌到时你可以掌握某些地方。
Joey: Well I tell you, I should probably buy a place in the city first. And I just got what you meant again…That is…I tell you, that is a tricky one! Cecilia: That is a tricky one.
是啊,或许我该先在城里买房子。我刚刚才领会到你的意思,那还真是…很容易理解错!是很容易理解错。
Joey: Good luck.
祝你好运。
Cecilia: You too.
你也是。
Ross: Now, remember l'm still learning.
请记住我还在学习当中。
Ross: One, two, three, four!
一,二,三,四!
Ross: You know the song. Sing along.
你们都知道这首歌,一起唱吧。
Ross: So?
怎么样?
Monica and Chandler: No!
不怎么样!


《老友记》本章剧本下载