老友记 第一季 第十一集

FriendsS01E11

Part1

2019年7月9日 13:45 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Episode 11 Season 1: The one with Mrs. Bing.


老友记第1季第11集:钱德勒母亲来访。

Phoebe: Do you think they have yesterday's daily news?
你觉得他们有昨天的《每日新闻》吗?
Monica: Why?
干嘛?
Phoebe: Just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right.
注释:horoscope:星象,星占。
只是想看看我的星座运势准不准。
Monica: Oh my God. Phoebe. Don't look now. But behind us there's a guy who has the potential to break our hearts and plunge us into a pit of depression.
注释:pit:矿井,深坑,陷阱。
天啊,Phoebe,现在别看。后面有一个能让我们伤心欲绝,难以自拔的帅哥。
Phoebe: Where? Ooh, come to Momma.
在哪儿? 哦~快到妈妈这里来。
Monica: He's coming. Be cool, be cool, be cool.
他走过来了,淡定,淡定,淡定。
Guy: Nice hat.
帽子真漂亮。
Monica and Phoebe: Thanks.
谢谢。
Phoebe: We should do something. Whistle.
我们应该做点啥,吹口哨。
Monica: I'm not going to whistle.
我才不会吹口哨呢。
Phoebe: Come on, do it.
赶紧,行动。
Monica: No.
不。
Phoebe: Do it! Do it. Do it. Do it.
行动!行动!行动!
Monica: Woowoo!
喔~喔~
Phoebe: I can't believe you did that! It's all my fault.
我不敢相信你做了。都是我的错。
Monica: No, It's mine. Why did I 'woohoo'? I mean, what was I hoping would happen? That, that he'd turn round and say 'I love that sound, I must have you now'?
不,是我的错。我为什么“喔喔”?我还指望会发生什么么吗? 指望他回头说“我喜欢那声音,我现在就想要你”?
Phoebe: I just wish there was something we could do. Hello, hello, coma guy, GET UP, YOU GO! UP! UP! UP!
我只希望我们能做些什么。嗨, 昏迷的家伙,快起来! 起来!起来!起来!
Monica: Phoebe, what are you doing?
Phoebe,你在干什么?
Phoebe: Maybe nobody's tried this.
也许没有人试过这一招。
Monica: I wish we at least knew his name...
希望我们至少能知道他的名字。
Phoebe: I know, I hate that they're calling him John Doe. It's so sad. It's like he's a deer, a female deer. Oh, I was gonna stop.
注释:John Doe:是一个英文词汇,指某个身份不明的人,也就是“某约翰”,和中国人习惯用的“张三、李四”差不多。
我懂,讨厌他们叫他John Doe。太伤心了。感觉他就像一只小鹿,一头小母鹿。喔,我就此打住。
Monica: Look at that face. I mean, even sleeping, he looks smart.
瞧他这张脸,就算在睡觉都是一副聪明样。
Phoebe: Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckles? That means he's artistic.
但是,你看见他指关节上的凹凸么? 那说明他是个艺术家。
Monica: Okay, he's a lawyer, who teaches sculpting on the side. And he can dance!
注释:on the side:<非正>作为兼♥职[副业];暗地里,秘密地。
好吧,他是个兼♥职教雕刻的律师。而且他会跳舞。
Phoebe: Oh! And, he's the kinda guy who, when you're talking, he's listening, you know, and not saying 'Yeah, I understand' but really wondering what you look like naked.
哦,并且他是那种肯听你讲话的人,你知道的,而不是那种,一边说“对,我明白”,但实际上却在想象你没穿衣服的样子。
Monica: I wish all guys could be like him.
我希望所有的男人都像他这样。
Phoebe: I know.
我懂。
Ross: I don't get it. You don't even know this guy.
我就不明白了,你们都不认识这男的。
Chandler: Yeah, are there no conscious men in the city for you two?
是啊,你俩在城里就找不到清醒的男人吗?
Monica: He doesn't have anyone.
他身边没人照顾。
Phoebe: Yeah, we, we feel kinda responsible.
对,我们觉得应该负点责任。
Joey: I can't believe you said woowoo. I don't even say woowoo.
我不敢相信你说了“喔喔”, 我都不说“喔喔”。
Rachel: Oh, she's coming up! She's coming up!
哦,她出来了,她出来了。
Jay Leno: Folks, when we come back we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound': The always interesting Nora Tyler Bing. You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one.
各位,稍后我们将讨论她的新书《洒脱的快♥感》,永远引人入胜的Nora Tyler Bing. 这会儿你该叫孩子们上床睡觉了。
Chandler: Y'know, we don't have to watch this. Weekend at Bernie's is on Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax.
注释:Weekend at Bernie's:《老板渡假去》讲述两名保险公司职员一心享受一个毕生难忘的劳动节假期,不料,在几天的快乐假期竟然经历了谋杀案、伤人罪及浪漫爱情等等意想不到的事情。
我们没必要看这个。Showtime,HBO 和Cinemax台都在放《老板渡假去》。
Rachel: No way, forget it.
不可能,别想了。
Joey: C'mon, she's your mom!
嘿,那是你老妈。
Chandler: Exactly. Weekend at Bernie's! Dead guy getting hit in the groin twenty, thirty times! No?
注释:groin:腹股沟。
正是如此。看《老板渡假去》!死人的腹股沟被打个二、三十次呢!不看吗?
Rachel: Chandler, I gotta tell you, I love your mom's books! I love her books! I cannot get on a plane without one! I mean, this is so cool!
Chandler,我跟你说, 我超爱你老妈的书!超爱看她的书!上飞机必带一本!这太赞了!
Chandler: Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool if you're eleven years old and all your friends are passing around page 79 of 'Mistress Bitch.'
好啊,如果11岁的时候你的小伙伴们争相传阅《情妇婊♥子》第79页,你就不会觉得赞了。
Monica: I remember page 79。
我记得第79页的内容!
Joey: Oh yeah, the thing after the opera with the girl with trick hip?
注释:trick hip:指有些人的盆关节部位会偶尔自行稍许移位,后又恢复。
哦,对,歌剧之后的事还有那个盆关节部位会移位又恢复的女孩?
Ross: C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom. I think she's a blast.
注释:blast:爆炸;一阵(疾风等)。这里指Ross认为Chandler的妈妈是个性感迷人的女人。
好啦,Chandler, 我喜欢你老妈。我觉得她很棒!
Chandler: You can say that because she's not your mom.
她不是你老妈,你怎么说都行。
Ross: Oh, please.
好啦,够了。
Paolo: Bona sera.
注释:Bona sera:意大利语,晚上好。
晚上好!
Rachel: Oh, hi sweetie.
哦,亲爱的。
Ross: When did Rigatoni get back from Rome?
注释:rigatoni:面肠; 波纹贝壳状通心粉。一种意大利食品,暗指Paolo。
那盆通心粉什么时候从罗马回来的?
Monica: Last night.
昨晚。
Ross: Really, so then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire? Just a dream I had… But, phew!
是吗,他的飞机没在空中炸成一个大火球?只是我做的一个梦?……但是, 呼!
Phoebe: Hey hey hey! She's on!
嘿,嘿,嘿,她出来了!
Paolo: Ah! Nora Bing!
哇,Nora Bing!
Jay Leno:...and what is this about you being arrested in London? What is that all about?
听说你在伦敦被逮捕了?怎么回事?
Phoebe: Your mom was arrested?
你老妈被逮捕过?
Chandler: Shhh, I'm busy beaming with pride.
注释:beam:发出光与热; 面露喜色。
嘘,我正感到无比骄傲呢。
Mrs. Bing:...This is kind of embarrassing, but occasionally after I've been intimate with a man...
这个说来有点不好意思,有次我和一个男人亲热之后......
Chandler: Now why would she say that's embarrassing?
她还说难为情?
All: Shh.
嘘.....
Mrs. Bing:...I just get this craving for Kung Pow Chicken.
注释:craving:渴望,渴求。
我就突然想吃宫保鸡丁。
Chandler: That's too much information!
说的太多了!
Mrs. Bing: Needless to say, he got a huge tip.
不用说,他有个大家伙。
Rachel: Oh God, I love her.
天呐,我太喜欢她了。
Chandler: I think I'm having a stroke.
我觉得我中风了。
Jay Leno: Alright, so now you're doing this whole book tour thing, how is that going?
好,那么你现在正忙着巡回新书签售会,进展如何?
Mrs. Bing: Oh, fine. I'm leaving for New York tomorrow, which I hate but I get to see my son, who I love...
哦,还不错,明天我将前往纽约。其实我不喜欢纽约,但是我可以见到亲爱的儿子。
All: Oh!
啊哦!
Chandler: This is the way that I find out. Most moms use the phone.
这是我知道我妈要来的渠道,大部分老妈会打个电话。
Jay Leno: Y'know, don't take this wrong, I, I just don't see you as a mom, somehow...I don't mean that, I don't mean that bad...
别会错意,只是我觉得你看起来不像一个当妈的人,当然,我绝没有恶意......
Mrs. Bing: Oh no, I am a fabulous mom! I bought my son his first condoms.
哦,不,我是个很棒的妈妈,我儿子的第一个避孕套是我买给他的。
Chandler:...And then he burst into flames.
然后他就欲♥火焚身。
Monica: Let's see. Congress is debating a new deficit reduction bill... The mayor wants to raise subway fares again... The high today was forty five...and oh, teams played sports.
看看,国会正讨论新赤字削减法案.....市长想再度提高地铁票价......今天最高气温是45华氏度......还有,哦,一些体育比赛。
Phoebe: What about Glen? He could be a Glen.
Glen怎么样?可以叫他Glen。
Monica: Nah...not, not special enough.
不,不够特别。
Phoebe: Ooh! How about Agamemnon?
喔,叫“阿伽门农”怎么样?
Monica: Waaay too special.
太太特别了。
Mrs. Bing: I am famished. What do I want....
我好饿,我吃点什么呢......
Chandler: Please God don't let it be Kung Pow Chicken.
哦,天,千万不要是宫保鸡丁。
Mrs. Bing: Oh, you watched the show! What'd you think?
哦~你看了那节目,觉得怎么样?
Chandler: Well, I think you need to come out of your shell just a little.
注释:out of your shell:走出自己的贝壳,指更加开放一些。
我觉得你可以更开放......一些些。
Ross: What is this dive? Only you could've picked this place.
注释:dive:俯冲。这里指突然的饭局招待,让Ross感到吃惊。
这个招待是什么? 只有你才会选这种地方。
Mrs. Bing: Oooh, c'mon, shut up, it's fun. Gimme a hug. I heard about the divorce. Lesbian, huh? Well, you know what they say: Be careful what you wish for. Well, I think we're ready for some tequila.
哦,少来,别说了,这里多有趣。么,抱一个。我听说你离婚的事了。同性恋哈?好吧,你知道老话说得好:“许愿要小心”。 好吧,我们可以喝点龙舌酒了。
Chandler: I know I am.
我等着呢。
Mrs. Bing: Who's doing shots?
注释:shot:在口语里也可指威士忌、杜松子酒等的“少量”。
谁要来点儿?
Phoebe: I'm in.
我要。
Mrs. Bing: There y'go. Ross?
给你,Ross?
Ross: Uh, I'm not really a shot drinking kinda guy.
呃,我不太喝这种酒。
Rachel: Hi! Sorry sorry we're late, we, uh, kinda just, y'know lost track of time.
抱歉,抱歉我们迟到了,呃,我们有点,忘了时间。
Ross:...But a man can change. Anyone want me to appraise anything?
但是男人是可以改变的。有人要我评价什么吗?

老友记.本章节注释


注释:horoscope:星象,星占。
注释:pit:矿井,深坑,陷阱。
注释:John Doe:是一个英文词汇,指某个身份不明的人,也就是“某约翰”,和中国人习惯用的“张三、李四”差不多。
注释:on the side:<非正>作为兼♥职[副业];暗地里,秘密地。
注释:Weekend at Bernie's:《老板渡假去》讲述两名保险公司职员一心享受一个毕生难忘的劳动节假期,不料,在几天的快乐假期竟然经历了谋杀案、伤人罪及浪漫爱情等等意想不到的事情。
注释:groin:腹股沟。
注释:trick hip:指有些人的盆关节部位会偶尔自行稍许移位,后又恢复。
注释:blast:爆炸;一阵(疾风等)。这里指Ross认为Chandler的妈妈是个性感迷人的女人。
注释:Bona sera:意大利语,晚上好。
注释:rigatoni:面肠; 波纹贝壳状通心粉。一种意大利食品,暗指Paolo。
注释:beam:发出光与热; 面露喜色。
注释:craving:渴望,渴求。
注释:out of your shell:走出自己的贝壳,指更加开放一些。
注释:dive:俯冲。这里指突然的饭局招待,让Ross感到吃惊。
注释:shot:在口语里也可指威士忌、杜松子酒等的“少量”。


《老友记》本章剧本下载