老友记 第七季 第十八集

FriendsS07E18

Part1

2019年8月23日 14:10 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 7 Episode 18: The One with Joey’s Award.


老友记第7季第18集:乔伊获提名。

Joey: Hey! You guys! You're not gonna believe this! I just got off the phone with my agent…
伙计们!你们一定不会相信!我刚刚跟我的经纪人谈过……
Phoebe: Oh my God! I'm sorry, too soon. You go.
对不起,反应太快了,你说吧。
Joey: I got nominated for my part on Days of Our Lives!
我因为《我们的日子》被提名了!
Phoebe: Good for you!
这真的是太好了!
Monica: Congratulations! Wow! I can't believe you're nominated for an Emmy!
恭喜你!我不敢相信你竟然获得艾美奖提名了!
Joey: No, no.
不,不是。
Monica: Oh Soap Opera Digest award!
肥皂剧文摘年度奖?
Joey: No! I'm up for a Soapie!
不,我被"肥皂奖"提名了!
Monica: Honey? Is that something you're making up?
亲爱的?这是你编出来的,对吧?
Joey: No, no, no! It's real! And it has been since 1998. Hey Rach! Rach! I'm up for a Soapie!
不,不,不!这是真的!从199♥8年设立到现在。嗨,瑞秋!瑞秋!我被提名肥皂奖!
Rachel: Oh my God! Oh my God! ! That is like the third most prestigious soap opera award there is!
哦,我的天!哦,我的天!排名第三的肥皂剧奖,真的有这个奖!
Joey: Thank you! Well, I guess now I know who I'm taking to the awards.
谢谢!我在考虑应该带谁去领奖。
Rachel: Oh, stop that! Don't kid about that! Will all the stars be there?
哦,别说了!别开玩笑!大明星都要去吗?
Joey: Many are scheduled to appear.
很多明星都说他们会去。
Rachel: Oh my God! Oh my God! I can't go! I'm gonna be too nervous!
天啊!天啊!我不能去!我一定会太过紧张!
Monica: Okay, I'll go!
那好,我去!
Rachel: No! !You are getting married! This is all I have.
不!你都要结婚了!我就只能靠颁奖礼乐呵乐呵了。
Ross: …and it was Ernst Muhlbrat who first hypothesized that the Velociraptor would expand it's collar and emit a high pitched noise to frighten it's predator. Yes Mr. Lewis?
恩斯特·穆伯拉特最先假定速龙会竖起它的颈片发出高频率的声音,以恐吓他的敌人。什么事,刘易斯?
Lewis: What kinda noise?
什么样的叫声?
Ross: Just a high pitched intimidating noise.
是一种高频率的威胁性的叫声
Lewis: But like how?
但是到底是怎么样的?
Ross: Well we don't know for sure. But in my head it sounded something like this.
我们并不确定。但我想,应该是这样的。
Ross: Of course, this is just conjecture. Okay, that's all for today. Mr. Morse, can I see you for a moment?
当然这只是种猜侧。好了,今天的课上到这里。摩斯,我能跟你谈谈吗?
Morse: Yes sir.
什么事,教授。
Ross: Mr. Morse I need to talk to you about your mid-term exam, I'm afraid I had to fail you.
摩斯,我得跟你谈谈你的期中考成绩。恐怕我得把你当掉。
Morse: Why? !
为什么?!
Ross: Well you need 60% to pass.
你还差60分才及格。
Morse: What did I get?
我得了几分?
Ross: Seven.
7分。
Morse: That's not so good.
那可不太理想。
Ross: No, no it's not. What happened there Ned?
对,很不理想。奈德,到底发生了什么事?
Morse: Maybe you can cut me some slack. I'm sort of in love.
希望你可以饶我一次。我恋爱了。
Ross: I'm sorry but, that's really not my problem.
抱歉,但那不是我的问题。
Morse: I'm in love with you.
我爱上了你。
Ross: Well, that brings me in the loop a little.
那好像跟我有一点关系。
Morse: See, that's why I did so bad on this test. I'm having a hard time concentrating. When you're up there and you're teaching and your face gets all serious. you look so good. You wear that tight little turtleneck sweater…
看,这就是我考砸的原因。我没办法集中精神你站在那,开始上课,你的表情那么严肃,看起来帅呆了,你穿着那件小小的紧身圆领毛衣……
Ross: Okay! I'm your teacher. I'm sorry, you're a student and I like women. In spite of what may be written on the backs of some of these chairs.
我是你的老师,对不起,你是学生。而且我喜欢的是女人,不管别人在一些椅子的背后写的些什么。
Phoebe: Oh my God! That guy at the counter is totally checking you out!
哦,天呐!柜台旁边的那个男人一直在盯着你!
Monica: Really? My God, he's really cute.
真的?天呐,他真可爱。
Phoebe: Go for it.
过去泡他。
Monica: Phoebe, I'm engaged!
菲比,我订婚了!
Phoebe: I'm just saying, get his number just in case. But no Chandler is in an accident and can't perform sexually and he would want you to take a lover to satisfy the needs that he can no longer fulfill.
我是说让你问问他电话以防万一,要是钱德勒发生什么意外不能人道的话,他可能会希望你找个情人,来满足他没法满足你的生理需求。
The Cute Guy: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: Can I just tell you something? Very flattered but I'm engaged.
哦,我是不是应该先告诉你?我很受宠若惊 但是,我已经订婚了
The Cute Guy: Wow! This is kind of embarrassing. I was actually coming over to talk to your friend.
这话说来有点难为情。事实上,我是想跟你朋友说话。
Monica: Well you should be embarrassed.
你确实应该觉得难为情。
The Cute Guy: I thought you knew I was looking at you.
我还以为你知道我是在看你。
Phoebe: I did, but that was really fun.
我知道,不过耍她真的很好玩。
Joey: The winner is Joey Tribbiani! Oh, Wow! I honestly never expected this. I didn't prepare a speech. But I'd like to thank my parents, who've always been there for me. I'd also like to thank my friends, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, Rachel…
"得奖的是乔伊·崔比安尼!",我真的没想到我会得奖,我没有准备演讲稿,我要谢谢我的父母,他们一直支持我,我还要谢谢我的朋友钱德勒,莫妮卡,菲比,瑞秋……
Rachel: I'm fourth!
我才排第四!
Joey: Jeez!
天啊!
Rachel: Look at you with your maple syrup award!
瞧你啊,拿着枫糖瓶当奖杯!
Joey: Yeah, Maybe you don't tell anyone about this.
拜托,你别把这事告诉别人。
Rachel: No! It's not a big deal! I do that too, with my shampoo bottle.
不!那没什么大不了,我也会拿洗发水瓶当奖杯。
Joey: Really?
真的吗?
Rachel: Yeah.
没错。
Joey: What award are you practicing for?
你假装自己得了什么奖?
Rachel: Grammy, Best New Artist.
格莱美,我是最佳新进艺人。
Joey: Oh, hey listen! The Soapie's called today and I also get to present an award.
肥皂奖的人今天打电话给我。我还得上台颁奖。
Rachel: Oh that's great!
太棒了!
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!
Rachel: So you'll definitely get onstage, even if you don't win.
所以就算你没得奖,你也有机会上台。
Joey: You don't think I'm gonna win?
你觉得我不会得奖?
Rachel: Of course I do! But you know, favorite returning character is a tough category Joey. I mean you're up against the guy who survived his own cremation.
你当然会得奖。但最受欢迎死而复生奖那个奖项竞争很激烈。你要跟一个火葬了之后还能活过来的人竞争。
Joey: Yeah. No, I know I might not win, but it's just…I've never even been nominated before! I want it so much.
不,我知道自己或许不会得奖。只是…我从来没有被提过名!我真的很想得奖。
Rachel: Well Joey, you'll probably get it. But you should probably your gracious loser face. You know when like the cameras are on you and you wanna look disappointed but also that your colleague deserved to win. You know? So it's sorta like…
乔伊,你或许会得奖。但是万一失败了,你应该有得体的表现,当镜头对着你的时候你要表现得有点失望,但是又觉得你的同行应该获奖的样子,你明白吗?就像这样……
Rachel: You know?
你知道吗?
Joey: You practice losing the Grammies too?
你也练习过自己没得到格莱美的情况?
Rachel: Oh no, at the Grammies I always win.
不,格莱美奖我从不失手。
Phoebe: Oh hey!
哦,嘿!
Monica: Hey! How'd your date go with Jake?
嘿!你跟杰克约会还顺利吗?
Phoebe: Oh, great! We couldn't keep our eyes off each other all night and then every once and a while you know, he'd kinda lean over and stroke my hair and touch my neck.
哦,棒极了!我们整晚视线都没有离开过对方,每一次那个,你知道他都俯下身来抚摸我的头发,触摸我的颈项。
Monica: Okay, stop it Phoebe, you're getting me all tingly.
好吧,别这样,菲比,你让我浑身发麻。
Phoebe: All I could think of was you know, "Is he gonna kiss me? Is he gonna kiss me?"
你知道我惟一能想的就是,他会吻我吗?他会吻我吗?
Monica: And did he?
他吻你了?
Phoebe: I'm a lady Monica, I don't kiss and tell. But this hickey speaks for itself.
我是个淑女,莫妮卡,绝不会泄露这种私事。但这个吻痕说明了一切。
Monica: Okay, I got it. I got it.
好了,我知道了。我知道了。
Phoebe: I just like him so much that I just feel like I've had 10 drinks today and I've only had six.
我真的好喜欢他,我今天像是喝了十杯酒那么飘飘欲仙,其实我只喝了六杯。
Monica: Oh, I haven't had that feeling since I first started going out with Chandler. Wow, I'm never gonna have that feeling again am I?
我开始跟钱德勒约会后,再也没有那样的感觉了。我永远都不会再有那样的感觉了。
Phoebe: You sound like a guy.
你的口气跟男人一模一样。
Monica: No, a guy would be saying, "I'm never gonna get to sleep with anyone else."
不,男人会说"我永远都不能再跟别人上床"。
Monica: Oh my God! I'm never gonna get to sleep with anyone else!
哦,我的天!我永远都不能再跟别人上床。
Monica: I've been so busy planning the wedding that I forgot about all the things that I'd be giving up! I mean, I'm never gonna have a first kiss again.
我一直忙着筹备婚礼,完全忘了自己要舍弃什么。我再也不会有初吻了。
Phoebe: You'll have a last kiss.
你会有最后的吻别。
Ross: Can I ask you something? Ever had a guy have a crush on you?
我能问你个问题吗?你被男人迷上过吗?
Joey: Is that why you wanted to tie my tie?
这就是你给我打领带的理由?
Ross: There's this kid in my class who said he's in love with me.
我的班上有个孩子说他爱上我了
Joey: Whoa!
喔!
Rachel: Whoa what?
什么事这么惊讶?
Joey: Ross has a boyfriend.
罗斯有男朋友了。
Ross: I do not have a boyfriend. There's a guy in one of my classes who has a crush on me.
我没有男朋友,我的班上有个孩子说他爱上我了。
Rachel: Really?
真的吗?
Ross: Yeah! I don't know. I mean, last year Elizabeth now this kid. What is it? ! Am I giving out some kind of sexy professor vibe?
是的!我不知道,我是说去年是伊莎贝拉,现在是这个孩子,到底是怎么回事?!我是不是散发出一种ˇ性感教授的味道?
Rachel: Not right now.
现在没看出来。
Ross: The point is my natural charisma has made him fail his midterm.
重点是我天生的超凡魅力害他挂了期中考试。
Rachel: Oh, see now I feel bad for the kid! I had a crush on a teacher once and it was so hard! You know you. I couldn't concentrate and I blushed every time he looked at me.
哦,我替那个孩子感到难过!我曾经迷上过老师,那真的很痛苦!你知道吗?我没法集中注意力,每次他看我,我都会脸红。
Rachel: I mean come on, you remember what's it's like to be 19 and in love.
我是说,就像19岁的我们恋爱的感觉。
Ross: Yeah. I guess I can cut him some slack.
是的,我想我可以对他通融一下。
Rachel: Yeah.
太棒了。
Joey: How'd you get over that teacher?
最后你怎么摆脱那个老师的?
Rachel: I didn't. I got under him.
我没忘,我跟他上床了。
Joey: Problem solved.
问题解决了。
Jake: Bye Phoebe.
再见,菲比,
Phoebe: Okay bye.
再见。
Jake: All right. Bye.
好,再见。
Phoebe: Bye! We said goodbye at the door so as not to flaunt our new love.
再见!我们在门口说再见这样不会太招摇。
Monica: Phoebe, it's okay. You don't have to tip toe around me. I've been thinking about it and you know what? I'm okay about not having that new relationship feeling…
菲比,没关系,你不必顾忌我。我已经想过了,你知道吗?我可以接受没有再次心动感觉的生活……
Jake: I miss you already!
我已经开始想你了!
Phoebe: I miss you too!
我也想你!
Monica: See? That's what I mean. I mean that, that's great! But I wouldn't trade in what I have for that. I mean I'm gonna be with Chandler for the rest of my life, and that's what makes me happy.
看见了?这就是我说的。我是说,这很好!但是我不会拿现在拥有的东西去换。我是说,我将和钱德勒共度余生,这才是让我开心的事。
Monica: Hey sweetie, come here! Come sit down. Hey Phoebe and I were just talking about how our relationship is deep and meaningful. It really is don't you think?
嗨,亲爱的,过来!过来坐这,我和菲比正在谈我们的感情多深多有意义。真的是这样,你说呢?
Chandler: Oh totally! Pull my finger.
哦,绝对是!拉着我的手指。(美国人想放屁前会说的一句话,借以恶作剧)
Announcer: Presenting the award for Favorite Returning Male Character is McKensize…
最受欢迎死而复生的男演员……
Joey: This is it! This is my category.
来了!这是我被提名的奖项。
Rachel: I know! My God! Do you have your speech? Joey: Yeah, I got my speech!
我知道!天呐!你准备演讲了吗?是的,准备了!
Rachel: Do you got your gracious loser face?
失败者得体的表情呢?
Rachel: Now Joey remember, if you win you have to hug me! You hug me!
乔伊,记住,你获奖的话,要拥抱我!拥抱我!
Joey: Okay. Can I squeeze your ass?
好,我能捏你屁♥股吗?
Rachel: On TV? ! Yeah!
在电视上吗?可以!
The Presenter: …in the category of Favorite Returning Male Character the nominees are: John Wheeler from General Hospital, Gavin Grant from The Young and the Restless, Dunkin Harrington from Passions, and Joey Tribbiani from Days of Our Lives. And the Soapie goes to Gavin Grant from The Young and the Restless!
最受欢迎死而复生男演员奖,被提名的有约翰·惠勒 《综合医院》。盖文·格雷厄姆 《年少轻狂》。邓肯·哈灵顿 《热情》。乔伊·崔比安尼 《我们的日子》。得奖的是盖文·格雷厄姆 《年少轻狂》!
Announcer: Presenting the award for Favorite Supporting Actress is Joey Tribbiani from Days of Our Lives.
颁发最受欢迎女配角奖的是《我们的日子》中的乔伊·崔比安尼。
Joey: Any one of the brilliant actresses nominated for this award tonight deserves to take it home. Unfortunately only one can.
所有被这个奖项提名的优秀女演员,得奖都是实至名归,可惜只有一个人能得奖。
Joey: The nominees for Best Supporting Actress are from Passions Erin Goff.
最受欢迎女配角奖被提名的有《热情》 艾玲·高菲。
Joey: From One Life to Live Mary Loren Bishop, from All My Children Sarah Mchann, and from Days of Our Lives Jessica Ashley.
《一生一次》 玛丽·劳伦·比索普。《我的孩子们》 莎拉·蕾妮。《我们的日子》 杰西卡·艾什莉。
Joey: And the winner is Jessica Ashley from Days of Our Lives.
得奖的是杰西卡·艾什莉 《我们的日子》。
Joey: Uh, unfortunately Jessica couldn't be with us tonight so I'll be accepting this award on her behalf.
可惜的是,杰西卡今晚因故无法出席,我将代表她接受这个奖项。
Joey: And I'm sure that Jessica would like to thank my parents who always believed in me.
我相信杰西卡,会想感谢我的父母,他们一直都很支持我。
Joey: She'd also like to thank my friends, Chandler, Monica, Ross, Phoebe, and Rachel who's sitting right there!
她也想感谢我的朋友钱德勒、莫妮卡、罗斯、菲比跟瑞秋,她就坐在那边!
Rachel: Joey! Why did we have to rush out of there so fast? !
乔伊!为什么我们要跑那么快?!
Joey: Rach we had to get out of there because, look what I won!
瑞秋,我们得赶快离开。因为,看。我拿回来什么!
Rachel: Oh my God! you stole her award!
我的天啊!你偷走了她的奖杯!
Joey: No-no! No, I'm accepting it on her behalf.
不,是我代表她收下了。
Rachel: Joey I don't think you know what behalf means.
你大概不知道"代表"是什么意思。
Joey: Sure I do! It's a verb! As in, "I behalfing it!"
我当然知道。这是个动词,意思是"我能分一半!"
Rachel: You have got to take this back!
乔伊。你得还回去!
Joey: But why? ! I should've won one and I really want it and she didn't even care enough to come to the thing! It could also be a Grammy.
为什么?!我应该得奖的,我真的好想得奖。她根本不在乎,都没有出席。它也可以拿来当格莱美。
Rachel: No! Joey!
不行!乔伊!
Joey: Come on Rach! No one saw me take it! There was a whole table full of them.
来吧,瑞秋!没人看见我们!这玩意儿那有一桌子呢
Rachel: Do you really want an award you didn't win?
你真的想要一个不属于自己的奖杯吗?
Joey: No! I want an award I did win! But nobody's giving me any of those!
不!我想要属于自己的奖杯。但没有人愿意让我得奖!
Joey: Plus, Hey Rach, if I put it up there right? When people come over they'll see it and they'll think I won it.
还有,瑞秋,如果我把它放在那,别人过来看见,他们会以为是我获的奖。
Rachel: Joey is says Best Supporting Actress!
乔伊,上面写着"最佳女配角奖"!
Joey: I can scratch that right off.
我可以把那个刮掉。
Rachel: Joey no, this is wrong! You have to take it back, okay?
乔伊,这么做不对!你得还回去,好吗?
Rachel: You don't want to win an award this way. You're very talented.
你不想这样赢,奖你很有才能。
Rachel: And someday you're gonna win one of these for real and that one is gonna mean something.
总有一天,你会获得一个真正的奖杯,这个会变得毫无意义,
Joey: All right!
好吧!
Rachel: All right? Thank you.
好吗?谢谢。
Joey: I'll take it back tomorrow.
我明天把它还回去。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢。
Joey: If I can't have it, you can't have it!
如果我不能拥有,那你也别想拥有!
Lewis: Professor Geller?
盖勒教授?
Ross: Yes Mr. Lewis, how can I help you?
是的,刘易斯,我能为你做什么吗?
Lewis: I know I didn't do well on my midterms and stuff but, I was kinda hoping you could change my grade.
我知道我期中考表现不是很好 但是,我希望你能改变我的成绩。
Ross: And why exactly would I do that?
我为什么要这么做?
Lewis: Because I'm in love with you.
因为我爱上你了。
Ross: What? !
什么?!
Lewis: Yeah, I'm all in love with you and stuff. So could you change my grade?
是的,我爱上你,还有你的一举一动,所以你能改变我的成绩吗?
Ross: No!
不行!
Lewis: Why not you changed Ned's grade!
为什么?你都帮奈德改了。
Ross: Well that's different! Okay? Because he was actually in love with me!
好吧,这不一样!因为他真的爱上我!
Lewis: No he's not! He's totally yanking your chain! He's done this with three other teachers!
不,他才没有!他只是在耍你!他已经用这一招对付过其他三个教授了!
Ross: What?
什么?
Lewis: He's got a girlfriend!
他有女朋友!
Ross: I can't believe someone would do that for a grade.
不敢相信有人会为了成绩这样做。
Lewis: I know! It's awful. I love you.
就是嘛!太不厚道了。我爱你。
Monica: Have you seen Chandler?
你看到钱德勒了吗?
Phoebe: No. Why?
不,为什么?
Monica: Because I just keeping thinking about all these things that I'm not gonna have and it's freaking me out. I don't know what to do about it.
因为我一直在考虑所有我将失去的东西,这让我心神不宁,我不知道该怎么做。
Phoebe: Okay, don't sweat it. Chandler is nowhere around so go ahead get it out of your system. That guy's cute.
别担心。钱德勒不在别管那么多规矩。那个男的很帅。
Monica: Phoebe! Come on I'm serious! I just got to talk to him about all this.
菲比!拜托,我是认真的!我得跟他谈谈。
Phoebe: No, that is the last thing you want to do!
不,这是你最后的选择!
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Phoebe: Because you're marrying him!
因为你要嫁给他!
Monica: You gotta help me out here Pheebs.
你得帮帮我,菲比。
Phoebe: All right, I've never been engaged and I've never really been married, but I can only tell you what my mother told me.
好吧,我没订过婚也没真正结过婚我只能告诉你我妈说过的话。
Phoebe: Whenever you have doubts or fears or anxieties about a relationship, do not communicate them to your husband.
要是你对一段感情有怀疑、恐惧或者焦虑的话,不要告诉你的丈夫。
Monica: So I'm not supposed to share my doubts and fears with the guy I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with?
所以我不应该告诉那个,我将要与之共度余生的男人,我的怀疑和恐惧?
Phoebe: That is correct! Yes, you're supposed to take all of that stuff and put it in a little box in your mind and then lock it up tight.
没错!是的,你应该把所有这些藏起来,放在记忆深处的一个小盒子里,然后锁紧它。
Monica: Your mother told you this?
你妈妈跟你说的?
Phoebe: Yes!
是的!
Monica: The woman that got married a bunch of times and killed herself when you were 13?
那个结过好几次婚,并且在你13岁的时候自杀的女人?
Phoebe: Oh my God! You're right! Go! Go tell Chandler! Hurry before it's too late!
哦 我的天!你是对的!快去!快去告诉钱德勒!快点,免得太迟了!
Phoebe: Wait no! Does this also mean putting out doesn't get you love?
不,等等!这是不是说你对作♥爱不感兴趣了?
Rachel: I cannot believe I'm gonna meet Jessica Ashley!
真不敢相信,我就要见到杰西卡·艾什莉了!
Joey: Okay wait wait, please be cool! Okay? I work with this woman.
等一下,瑞秋,拜托你矜持一点,好吗?我跟这个女人一起工作。
Rachel: Okay, I'm totally cool!
好吧,我会很矜持的。
Jessica Ashley: Come in.
请进。
Joey: Hey Jessica.
嗨,杰西卡。
Rachel: Hey Jess.
嗨,杰西。
Joey: Ah, this is my friend Rachel.
这是我朋友瑞秋
Jessica Ashley: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: What's up?
你好吗?
Joey: Uh listen, here's your Soapie. I accepted it for ya.
这是你的肥皂奖,我代表你领了奖。
Jessica Ashley: Oh my God! I won! Do you have any idea what this means? !
哦 我的天!我获奖了!你知道这意味着什么吗?!
Joey: Well, that's it? You're gonna, you're gonna put it on your self or anything?
就这样?你不打算,你不打算把它摆在架子上或者其他什么的吗?
Jessica Ashley: No, I try to save that for real awards. Now, if you'll excuse me.
不,只有真正的奖杯才配摆在柜子里。失陪。
Joey: Take it back?
拿回去?
Rachel: Absolutely.
完全正确。
Joey: Yeah, you do!
对,干得漂亮!
Monica: Honey, as we get closer to the wedding, is there anything that you would like to talk about or share?
亲爱的,婚礼越来越近了,你有什么事情想跟我说吗?
Chandler: Okay. Well, I think the centerpieces are too big.
好吧,我想餐桌中间的摆设太大了。
Monica: You're wrong! The centerpieces are fine! Do you ever get scared at all?
你错了!餐桌中间的摆设很好!你害怕过吗?
Chandler: Kinda. They're really big.
有点,那些摆设真的很大。
Monica: Doesn't it ever just freak you out that you're never gonna be with anybody new again?
你有没有不安过,因为你再也不会有新的浪漫关系?
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: Just, I love you so much.
我很爱你。
Monica: Just…It's just sometimes it bothers me that I'm never gonna have that feeling. You know when you meet someone for the first time and it's new and exciting? You know that rush?
只是…只是有时候有些事会困扰我,我将失去那种感觉。你知道,当你第一次邂逅某个人的时候那种新鲜感,还有兴奋感?你知道那种感觉?
Chandler: No. No, see when I first meet somebody it's mostly panic, anxiety, and a great deal of sweating.
不。不 当我刚刚认识一个人,我会觉得慌张 焦虑,满头大汗。
Monica: Okay, but all right you're a guy, does it not freak you that you're never gonna sleep with anybody else?
好吧,但是你是个男人,你再也不能和其他女人上床,你不为此感到不安吗?
Chandler: Sleeping with somebody new, anxiety, panic, and I'm afraid even more sweating.
和刚认识的女人上床,会让我恐慌,焦虑,还会流更多的汗。
Monica: Even with me?
就算和我在一起?
Chandler: I was dangerously dehydrated during the first six months of our relationship.
和你在一起的前六个月我差点脱水而死。
Chandler: Look, for me the rush is knowing that we are gonna be together for the rest of our lives.
你看,对我来说,最让人激动的事就是知道自己将和你共度余生。
Monica: Really?
真的吗?
Chandler: Well yeah! But now that I know that you're having these thoughts, I'm back to panic, anxiety, and I'm definitely gonna need some kind of sports drink.
真的!但是现在我知道你的想法,我又开始恐慌、焦虑。我需要来点运动饮料。
Monica: Come here! Come here! Sweetie you don't have to worry. No, besides you know what? I'm gonna have a lot of new things with you. The first time we buy a house. Our first kid. Our first grandkid.
过来!过来!亲爱的,你不需要担心你知道,除了这些以外,我们还将拥有很多新的东西。我们第一次买房子,我们第一次有孩子,第一个孙子。
Chandler: Water! Water! Water!
水!水!水!
Ross: Uh Mr. Morse, can I speak to you for a moment?
摩斯,我能跟你谈谈吗?
Morse: That was a great lecture today. Did you get a little hair cut?
你今天的课上得很精彩。你剪了头发吗?
Ross: Yeah Yeah, do you like it? Do you love it? I just want you to know that I'm changing your grade back.
对,你喜欢吗?你爱我的发型吗?我要告诉你 我会把你的成绩改回来。
Morse: What? ! Why?
什么?!为什么?
Ross: Because I know what you're trying to pull here. Okay? It's not gonna work.
我知道你在搞什么鬼,好嘛?那样是行不通的。
Morse: I'm not trying to pull anything. Look I love you dude.
我没有搞鬼。听着,我爱你。
Ross: You know what? I'm not even gonna talk about this. Okay?
你想知道吗?我根本不想谈这件事,好嘛?
Ross: This little thing is over. I know you have a girlfriend! Okay! Yeah! And I know about the other professors! How do you think that makes me feel Ned? ! You used me!
这事结束了。我知道你有女朋友!是的!我也知道你对其他教授干过的事!你知道我什么感觉吗,奈德?!你利用我!
Ross: You don't love me and you never did!
你不爱我,你从来都没爱过我。
Ross: Ah Professor Winston, Professor Fredrickson, I'll be right with you. Don't make this worse and I'll give you a C.Shall we?
温斯顿教授,佛迪瑞克森教授。我马上来。别把这件事搞大,我会给你"C",我们可以走了吗?
Phoebe: Rach?
瑞秋?
Rachel: I'll be out in a second.
我很快出来。
Phoebe: Oh. It's just so unexpected!
这简直太意外了!
Phoebe: I'll tell you it's just such an honor to be nominated for a Nobel Prize and you know to win one for a massage.
我得告诉大家,被提名诺贝尔奖,已经是莫大的光荣。而我竟然因为按♥摩得了诺贝尔奖。
Phoebe: Especially after having just won a tony award for best actress in…
特别是我刚拿下东尼奖的最佳女演员奖……
Rachel: Honey, we have to go. Our reservations are at 8:00.
亲爱的,我们得走了,我们订了8点的位子。
Phoebe: …in Reservations at 8:00 by Neil Simon. Thank you Neil. Thank you for the words.
以《我们订了八点的位置》一剧。得奖编剧是尼尔·西蒙。谢谢你,尼尔,谢谢你写的台词。
Rachel: Okay honey, you can finish this later. we're gonna be late. We gotta go.
亲爱的,你下次再继续吧。我们就快迟到了,我们得走了。
Phoebe: Please, don't play the music. Just uh one more thing. "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!"
请先不要奏乐,我就说最后一句。"纽约现场直播欢迎收看《周末夜现场》"。


《老友记》本章剧本下载