老友记 第七季 第十九集

FriendsS07E19

Part1

2019年8月23日 14:11 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 7 Episode 19: The One with Ross and Monica’s Cousin.


老友记第7季第19集:罗斯和莫妮卡的表亲。

Phoebe: Oh hey! How was your audition?-
哦,嗨!试演如何?
Joey: I'm sorry, do I know you?
对不起,我认识你吗?
Phoebe: What are you doing?
你在干吗?
Joey: Nothing, I'm just practicing blowing you off because I'm gonna be a big movie star!
练习假装不认识你,我要成为电影明星了!
Phoebe: Oh! You got it? !
哦!你得到角色了?!
Joey: Well, no not yet. But the audition went really good.
嗯,不,还没有。不过试演很成功。
Monica: What was it for?
什么样的角色?
Joey: Oh, it's this big budget period movie about these three Italian brothers who come to America around the turn of the century. It's really classy! Oh, and the director is supposed to be the next, next Martin Scorcese.
大成本制作 关于三个意大利兄弟,在世纪之初来到美国。是个经♥典故事。本片导演被认为会成为下下个马丁·史柯西斯。
Phoebe: The next, next?
"下下个"?
Joey: Yeah, there's this guy from Chicago who's supposed to be the next Martin Scorcese, all right? But then this guy's right after him. Hello!
芝加哥的那个家伙被认为是下个马丁·史柯西斯。这个导演紧排在他之后。喂!
Estelle: Joey! It's Estelle! I just talked to the casting people, they loved you!
乔伊!我是艾丝特尔!我刚和选角人员谈过,他们很喜欢你!
Joey: They loved me!
他们很喜欢我!
Estelle: Yeah, they wanna see you again tomorrow.
对,他们想明天再见见你。
Joey: Oh my God!
天啊!
Estelle: There's just one thing. Do you have a problem with full frontal nudity?
只有一个问题。正面全♥裸你能接受吗?
Joey: Are you kidding me? I never rent a movie without it! Oh. Uh, okay uh let me call you back.
开什么玩笑?我租的电影部部都有正面全♥裸镜头!好,我再回你电话。
Phoebe: What's the matter?
怎么回事?
Joey: They want me to be totally naked in the movie!
电影需要我全♥裸出镜!
Monica: Wow!
哇!
Joey: I know! My grandmother's gonna see this!
是啊,我奶奶会看到的!
Phoebe: Grandma's gonna have to get in line.
祖母想看还得排队呢。
Phoebe: Hey the wedding is so close! Are you getting nervous?
婚礼就要到了!你们紧张吗?
Monica: Yeah. But a part of me also can't wait ‘til it's over. Chandler and I have this pact not to have sex again until the wedding.
紧张。不过我多少也有些盼着它赶紧结束呢!钱德勒和我说好在婚礼前不再有性♥爱。
Ross: A no sex pact huh? I actually have one of those going on with every woman in America.
无性的条约,嗯?实际上我和每个美国女人都有这样的约定。
Monica: Phoebe, will you give me a hand making up the guest bedroom?
菲比,你能帮我整理客房吗?
Monica: Cousin Cassie's staying with us for a few days.
凯西要来和我们住几天。
Ross: Cassie? I haven't seen her for like forever. I wonder if she still carries that Barbie everywhere she goes.
凯西,我很久没见过她了。她是不是还带着芭比娃娃到处跑。
Monica: Ross, she's 25 years old.
罗斯,她都25岁了。
Ross: So what! I still have…No you're probably right.
所以呢!我还……对,你说得没错。
Rachel: Hey Pheebs, can I talk to you over here for a second?
菲比,我可以和你说句话吗?
Phoebe: Yeah!
好!
Monica: Subtle guys!
狡猾的家伙!
Phoebe: What? !
什么?!
Monica: I know you're planning my surprise bridal shower.
我知道你们在为我策划单身女郎惊喜派对。
Rachel: Well okay. Well don't ruin it! Just play along at least!
好吧,别破坏了惊喜。至少假装不知道。
Monica: Okay. Sorry.
好,对不起。
Rachel: Oh my God! We have to throw her a shower? !
天啊!我们还要替她办单身女郎派对?!
Monica: Hey! What did you decide to do about the movie?
嘿!你决定接不接那部电影了吗?
Joey: I don't know. I mean It's not like it's porn. This is a serious, legitimate movie. Nudity's really important to the story.
我不知道,我是说,这不是部色情电影。这是一部严肃,正当的电影。这个故事里的裸戏很重要。
Monica: That's what you say about porn.
你对色情电影也是这种看法。
Joey: You're right. Maybe I shouldn't even go on the call back.
你说的对。也许我都不必回复他们。
Monica: No! No you should! A lot of major actors do nude scenes! I mean the chance to star in a movie. Come on!
不!你应该回复他们!很多主流明星都演过裸戏!这可是个当电影主演的机会。别随便放弃!
Joey: Well that's true. And I am only naked in one scene.
嗯,你说的对。我只有一处裸戏。
Joey: Plus it sounds really great. My character's catholic and he falls in love with this Jewish girl. Who run away together and they get caught in this big rainstorm. So we go into this barn and undress each other and hold each other. It's really sweet and tender.
听着真的很不错。我的角色是个天主教徒。他和一位犹太女孩相恋了。我们为爱私奔而被困在大雨中。躲到谷仓里,脱掉彼此的衣服抱在一起。真的是甜密而温柔。
Monica: Plus, everyone's gonna see your thing.
再说,大家都能看到你的那玩意了。
Phoebe: So when can we have this shower?
我们可以何时举办单身女郎派对?
Rachel: She has got so much going on we have only two options. We have Friday…
她的日程排得那么满,我们只有两个选择。可以定在星期五……
Phoebe: Well that's only two days away. What is the other option?
那就只有两天准备时间。另一个日子呢?
Rachel: Yesterday!
昨天!
Phoebe: Well if we make it yesterday, woo-hoo! We're done!
那如果我们昨天就办好了的话,好耶!搞定了!
Rachel: Oh my God Phoebe, this is impossible! We can't do this by Friday! We have to find a place. We have to invite people! We have to get food! There's just too much to do! It's impossible! We can't do it! We cannot do it! We cannot do it!
菲比,不可能,我们不可能定在星期五!要找场地,邀请客人!置办食物!有太多要做了!根本不可能!办不到!根本办不到!
Phoebe: Calm down!
冷静下来!
Rachel: Okay. I'm sorry. You're right, you're right.
好,抱歉,你说得对,抱歉。
Phoebe: Just calm down woman!
冷静下来,姑娘!
Rachel: Phoebe, I already, I already did.
菲比,我已经冷静下来了。
Phoebe: Oh okay. All right, then I need to calm down a little.
哦,好吧,看来我需要冷静一下。
Rachel: Okay. Okay. I think we can do this if we just get organized. All right? We have two days to plan this party. We just need to make fast decisions! Okay? All right, where are we gonna have it?
好,好。我认为如果组织得当,我们是能办成的,是吧?我们有两天时间准备。我们只要决断些就行!对不?好,我们在哪里办?
Phoebe: Uh, here. What time?
嗯,就这儿。几点呢?
Rachel: 4 o' clock. Food?
4点。吃的呢?
Phoebe: Finger sandwiches and tea.
小三明治和茶。
Rachel: Ooh great! Very Monica.
哦,太好了!很像莫妮卡。
Phoebe: And chili!
还有红辣椒!
Rachel: Ah you went one too far. Uh, flowers or balloons?
啊,这就过了。嗯,鲜花还是气球?
Phoebe: Both!
都要!
Rachel: We're paying for this you know.
你知道我们要自己掏腰包的。
Phoebe: Neither!
那就都不要!
Rachel: Okay. What should we do for the theme?
好,聚会的主题是什么?
Phoebe: Lusts of the flesh.
肉体的欲望。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: I don't know. A cowboy theme?
我不知道。牛仔主题怎么样?
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: You know I'm really glad we decided not to sleep together before the wedding.
你知道,我很高兴我们决定,在婚礼前不再发♥生♥关♥系。
Monica: Oh boy me too!
哦,小子,我也是!
Chandler: You know I was thinking if we had a big fight and uh we broke up for a few hours…
我在想如果我们大吵一架,分手几个小时……
Monica: Yeah?
是?
Chandler: Technically we could have sex again. What do you think, bossy and domineering!
严格来说,我们就可以上床了。你说呢,颐指气使的婆娘!
Monica: The wedding is off, sloppy and immature!
婚礼取消了,长不大的邋遢鬼!
Chandler: That's me! Come on!
就是我!来吧!
Monica: We can't. My Cousin Cassie is in the guest room, we're supposed to have lunch.
等等,我们不能这么做。我的表妹凯西在客房。我们要出去吃午饭。
Chandler: Well get rid of her, obsessive and shrill.
甩掉她,有强迫症的高嗓门。
Monica: Shrill? ! The wedding is back on!
高嗓门?!婚礼照常!
Cassie: I thought I heard voices. You must be Chandler.
我听到有人在讲话,你一定就是钱德勒。
Chandler: Hi! Nice to meet you!
嘿!很高兴见到你!
Cassie: Nice to meet you too.
很高兴见到你。
Monica: So, are you ready to go?
那,你准备好出发了吗?
Cassie: Yeah.
好了。
Monica: Chandler!
钱德勒!
Chandler: I'll be right with you.
我跟你一起去。
Monica: Cassie needs to stay at your place.
凯西必须住到你家。
Ross: What? why?
什么?为什么?
Monica: Because Purvry Perverson over here can't stop staring at her.
因为这位“举止不当”先生老盯着她看。
Ross: What? ! Chandler, she's our cousin!
什么?钱德勒,她是我们的表妹!
Chandler: I was not staring at her. Okay? I was just listening intently. It's called being a good conversationalist. Watch. Say something.
我们没有盯着她看,知道吗?我只是在专心倾听。这是一个健谈者的行为。你们看。说点什么。
Monica: You were staring about eight inches south of there.
你刚才盯着南边八英尺外的地方。
Ross: Fine, she can stay at my place. By the way, what does Cassie even look like now?
好吧,她就住我那里吧。凯西现在长什么样子?
Monica: She looks exactly like Aunt Marilyn.
跟玛丽莲姨妈一模一样。
Chandler: So this Aunt Marilyn is she coming to the wedding?
玛丽莲姨妈会来参加婚礼吗?
Monica: Wafer thin ice!
别惹我发火!
Joey: Hey, I'm back!
嗨,我回来了!
The Casting Director: Hi, Joey.
嘿,乔伊。
Joey: So, Will I be reading the same scene again?
嗯,那我要不要再演一遍那个场景?
The Casting Director: Actually, I tried to call to you. You didn't need to come down here today.
其实,我们本来要打电话给你。你今天不用来了。
Joey: Oh great! You know I would've been perfect for this part, but whatever! You know, thanks for making a bad decision and ruining your movie! Good day!
哦,太好了!你知道我很适合这个角色,不过无所谓!非常感谢你们做了个错误的决定,毁掉了你们的影片!再见!
The Casting Director: Wait Joey! You didn't need to come down because the director saw your tape from yesterday and loved it.
等等,乔伊!你不用来,是因为导演昨天看过你的表演录像,而且很喜欢。
Joey: And scene! Huh? Wasn't that fun? We did a little improv there. Yeah! Okay! So you were saying?
还有表演。嗯?是不是很好玩?刚刚的即兴表演,你刚才想说什么?
The Casting Director: Well, the director thinks you're really right for the part and wants to meet you tomorrow.
嗯,导演认为你对角色的把握很准确,想明天见见你。
Joey: Wow! Sure! That's great!
哇!行!太好了!
The Casting Director: Oh and your agent said you were okay with the nudity.
哦,而且你的经纪人说你同意演裸戏。
Joey: Yeah! Yeah sure, just long as it's handled tastefully and that barn is not too cold.
对!对没错,只要处理得当,而且那个谷仓别太冷就行。
The Casting Director: Terrific! Well uh, there's one more thing.
太好了!那,嗯,还有一件事。
The Casting Director: Uhh, it's really important to the director that everything in this movie is authentic.
嗯,导演希望电影里每一处细节都还原现实。
The Casting Director: Yeah and so in your love scene with Sarah she talks about how she's never seen a naked man who wasn't Jewish. So…
你和莎拉的性♥爱场面,她说自己从没见过非犹太的裸体男子。所以……
Joey: So What?
所以什么?
The Casting Director: So well the director is insisting that whoever play that part be authentically, anatomically not Jewish. Do you know what I'm saying?
所以,嗯,导演强调无论谁演那个角色都必须可信。从解剖学角度看应该不是个犹太人。你知道我在说什么吧?
Joey: Yes!
知道!
The Casting Director: Okay.
好。
Joey: No. What?
不知道,你说什么呢?
The Casting Director: An Italian Catholic immigrant at this time would not be…
那时意大利天主教移民没有行过……
Joey: Barmifsaed?
受诚礼?(割包皮)
Monica: So to get this part you can't be?
那么说,要得到这个角色,你就不能割过那个?
Joey: Nope.
对。
Monica: But you are?
可你其实割了?
Joey: Yep.
对。
Monica: But you told them you weren't?
可你告诉他们,你没有割过?
Joey: That's right.
是啊。
Monica: Wow! Wow! And it's definitely all gone? There's nothing there to work with?
哇!哇!那这就全完了?没有什么可做的吗?
Monica: What were you thinking?
你有什么主意?
Joey: I don't know! I really want this part! And they tell you no matter what you get asked at an audition you say yes. Like if they want you to ride a horse, you tell them you can! And just figure out how to do it later.
我不知道!我超想拿到这个角色。他们说不管试镜时被问到什么问题,都回答是。如果要求你骑马,就说你会。之后再想办法解决。
Monica: Joey! This is not like learning to ride a horse! This is like learning to grow a turtleneck!
乔伊!这和学骑马可不一样。这就像是要学会长出一件高领毛衣。
Joey: I know! I know! Okay? And apparently tomorrow when I go in to meet the director I have to take off my clothes so that they can see what my body looks like.
我知道!我知道!行了吗?显然明天我要去见导演,还要脱下裤子让他们检查我的身体什么样。
Monica: Oh my God, what are you gonna do? !
哦,天啊,你准备怎么办?
Joey: I just have to call my agent and tell her I can't do the part.
我得打给经纪人,告诉她,我不能接这个角色了。
Monica: Unless!
除非!
Joey: Unless what?
除非什么?
Monica: Well, this may sound crazy, but there maybe something we could fashion.
哦,听起来可能有些疯狂,不过也许我们可以做个造型。
Joey: Like what?
什么样的?
Monica: Well, I'm not sure yet, but Off the top of my head, I'm thinking double-sided tape and some sort of luncheon meat.
哦,我还没想好,不过,嗯,我突然有个念头,用双面胶带和一些午餐肉。
Phoebe: Hey! I've got a great idea for party favors for the shower. Okay, we get some mahogany boxes and carve everyone's names in them and inside is everyone's individual birth stone.
嗨!我想到了该送客人们什么礼物。嗯,我们找点桃木盒子,把每个人的名字都刻在上面,里面装上每人的生日石。
Rachel: Okay. Okay. All right, you take care of that. And meanwhile, the party is tomorrow and we still don't have a guest list.
好,好。好吧,你负责这个。还有,聚会就在明天,我们还没有客人名单呢。
Phoebe: Okay. Okay! Well okay, who do we know that's coming? Me. Are you?
好!好吧,我们知道谁会来?我,还有你?
Rachel: Hey! What's up Mon?
嗨!怎么样啊,莫妮卡?
Monica: Well, I'm trying to make something for Joey. Do you mind if I raid your fridge?
我在替乔伊做东西,不介意我搜刮一下你的冰箱吧?
Rachel: Have at it.
请便。
Monica: All right, turkey. That won't work. Cheese? That won't work. Olive loaf? I hope that won't work.
好,火鸡肉,没有用。奶酪?没有用。橄榄面包?希望没用。
Rachel: Are you making him a sandwich?
你给他做三明治呐?
Monica: No it's more like a wrap. Okay so I'm gonna go guys.
不,比较像是鸡肉卷。好,我要走了。
Phoebe and Rachel: Okay.
好。
Monica: So you can get back to deciding on what to get me for a present!
我想你们可以继续讨论该给我什么礼物了!
Rachel: We have to get her a present? !
我们还要给她礼物?
Phoebe: Okay but look! Look at what I got! It's her address book! We have a guest list!
是啊,不过瞧啊!瞧我找到了什么?她的通讯录!我们有客人名单了!
Rachel: Oh my God you're amazing! Did you just pull that out of her purse?
哦天啊,你好厉害,你从她皮包拿的吗?
Phoebe: Uh-huh, and a little seed money for the party.
嗯哼,还有办派对的启动资金。
Ross: Cassie? !
凯西?!
Cassie: Hey Ross!
嗨,罗斯!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Cassie: It's been so long! Last time I saw you, you were setting up your tent in line to see Return of the Jedi.
好久不见!上一次我见到你时,你还搭着帐篷排队买《绝地归来》的电影票。
Ross: Oh. Oh, that's right. So you did see me that day because it seemed like you didn't.
哦,哦,没错。所以那天你有看到我了,却装作没看到。
Cassie: Ah yeah, sorry about that.
是啊,不好意思啊。
Ross: It's okay. Come, come on in.
没事,进,进来吧。
Cassie: Thanks for letting me stay here! I mean Monica's place was nice, but her fiancee sure stares a lot.
谢谢你让我住在这儿!莫妮卡家不错。但她未婚夫老盯着我。
Cassie: Oh my God! You do a great Chandler!
天啊!你学钱德勒学得真像!
Ross: Uh-huh. Yeah I have a knack for impressions.
我有模仿才能。
Cassie: Well, maybe after we get reacquainted, you can do me.
等我们再熟一点,你也可以学(干)我。
Ross: Yeah. No!
好,不要!
Ross: Cassie, how you doing on that hot dog?
凯西,你的热狗吃得怎样了?
Cassie: I'm all done.
我快吃完了。
Ross: Thank God.
感谢上帝。
Cassie: I guess the last time we really hung out was when our parents rented that beach house together.
我记得我们最后一次见面,我们父母一起租下了那栋海滨别墅。
Ross: Oh right. Right. Ooh, remember the time I pinned you down and tickled you until you cried? We're probably too old to do that now.
哦对,没错。哦,记得那时,我把你按倒在地,把你咯吱哭了。我们现在已经不能那么孩子气了。
Cassie: I'll always remember that summer. Because it's when I got all these freckles.
我会永远记得那个夏天的,因为那时起我开始长这些雀斑。
Ross: And I'll always remember that summer because that's when I realized that we are related.
我会永远记得那个夏天,因为那时我才意识到我们是亲戚。
Cassie: It took you that long to figure it out, huh?
你长那么大才明白过来啊,嗯?
Ross: Well I'm, I'm a little slow. Just as our children would be.
我是有点反应迟钝。我们的孩子也会这样。
Phoebe: How are you? Good. Hi, thanks for coming.
你好吗?好,谢谢大家能来。
Woman: Oh thank you.
谢谢。
Phoebe: No? All right. Oh, it's so nice to see you.
不要?好吧。哦,见到你真高兴。
The Other Woman: No thanks.
不,谢谢。
Phoebe: Okay. Hey Rach?
好吧。嗨,瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah?
嗯?
Phoebe: Who the hell are all these people?
这些家伙到底是什么人?
Rachel: Well, I don't know. I called all the people in Monica's phone book and these are the only ones who could show up on 24 hours notice.
哦,我不知道。我给她通讯录上所有的人都打了电话。这些是在24小时内通知还能赶过来的。
Phoebe: You know there's another word for people like that. Losers!
嗯,你知道他们有另外一种称呼,废柴!
Rachel: Hi! I'm Rachel. This is Phoebe. I'm the maid of honor. How do you know Monica?
我是瑞秋,这是菲比,我是伴娘。你怎么认识莫妮卡的?
Woman: I was her accountant four years ago.
我是她四年前的会计师。
Woman: I'm very interested to find out who's been doing her taxes these last four years.
我很想知道这过去四年是谁替她报税。
Rachel: That's great!
很好!
Woman: So, what time is Monica supposed to get here?
那,莫妮卡什么时候来啊?
Phoebe and Rachel: I don't know.
我不知道。
Rachel: Excuse us for a minute. You didn't tell her to come? !
借一步说话。你没通知她来?
Phoebe: You were supposed to tell her!
该是你通知的!
Rachel: No I wasn't! You were supposed to tell her to come and I was supposed to bring the cake!
不,不该我!你负责通知她,我负责准备蛋糕!
Phoebe: Fine, I'll go call her.
好吧,我这就去叫她。
Rachel: Yes! And please tell her to bring a cake!
好!顺便要她带蛋糕来!
Monica: Okay, we have a lot of options here, a number of prototypes for you to try on.
好,我们有多种选择。有好几种"鸡"型可以试戴。
Joey: Wow! This looks great!
哇!看起来很棒!
Monica: Yeah! Okay, this one is a mushroom cap. This one is made of bologna.
是啊!好,这是磨菇帽。这是意大利香肠做的。
Joey: And the toothpicks?
还有还有牙签?
Monica: Oh, just until the glue dries.
哦,只是支撑到胶水干了。
Joey: Thank God!
感谢上帝!
Monica: Now, these are more realistic, but perishable. Okay? Over here we have pink suede, which is nice. But if it gets wet then you know it's gonna shrink.
这些比较逼真,但容易腐烂。这边,粉红色的山羊皮,很不错。但湿了会缩水。
Joey: Well maybe we just take that one away.
那就不要了。
Monica: I also, did a little something in fur. But that's really just for me. Okay. So, why don't you go into your room and try these on and we'll see get a better idea of what's gonna work.
我还用皮毛做了个小玩意,不过是留给我自己的。不如你去试试这些,我们就知道哪些效果好了。
Joey: Thanks, you are such a good friend. And this is so weird.
谢谢,你真是位好朋友,这感觉太诡异了。
Monica: Toothpick?
牙签?
Joey: Yeah.
对。
Monica: What are you trying on now?
你现在试哪个呢?
Joey: The fruit roll up.
水果卷。
Monica: And?
怎么样?
Joey: Delicious.
很好吃。
Monica: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! We have a winner!
等一下!等一下!冠军出线了!
Monica: What? ! Which one? !
什么?!哪一个?!
Joey: The Silly Putty! It's not so silly anymore!
橡皮泥!质量很坚挺哦!
Ross: She's your cousin. She's your cousin! If she knew what was going on in your head she'd think you were sick!
她是你表妹,她是你表妹。如果她知道你脑袋里在想什么,她会以为你是变态!
Ross: Or would she? Let's back up a second. She was the one who suggested opening a bottle of wine. She was the one who turned down the lights. She was the one that wanted to rent Logan's Run, the sexiest movie ever.
她会那么以为吗?回想一下,是她提议开的红酒。是她把灯光调暗的,是她要租《二十三世纪大逃亡》的,这可是有史以来最性感的电影。
Ross: Oh, I know that look. Forget it. I want it. She wants it. I'm going in.
我知道这种眼神。不管了,我想要,她也想要。我要行动了。
Cassie: What the hell are you doing? !
你在干什么?!
Ross: Say something clever!
说点漂亮话。
Ross: Okay, doesn't have to be clever, it just has to be words. Say some words.
好吧,不必是漂亮话。随便说点什么,说话。
Ross: Any words will do. Oh my God! This is the longest that anyone has not talked ever!
什么话都行。天啊!这是有史以来,最长的沉默!
Ross: There is nothing you can say to make this worse! ! So just say something!
说什么都不可能比现在更尴尬了!说点什么!
Ross: I haven't had sex in a very long time.
我很久没做♥爱了。
Ross: Yeah, you really shouldn't have said anything.
你还不如保持沉默。
Monica: Phoebe! Rachel! It's Monica! I wonder what you could possibly need me for on such short notice!
菲比,瑞秋,是莫妮卡。什么事这么急着找我来呢!
Rachel: Oh Monica, we are so sorry.
莫妮卡,我们很抱歉。
Monica: For what?
怎么了?
Rachel: Well first, for forgetting to throw you a bridal shower.
先是忘了替你办单身女郎派对。
Phoebe: And then for forgetting to invite you to it.
然后又忘了邀请你。
Monica: You already had it?
你们已经办完了?
Phoebe: Yeah. Well, we called everyone in your phone book and bunch of people came, but it took us so long to get you here that they had to leave.
我们给你通讯录里的每一个人打了电话。来了很多人。但把你找来花了太长时间,客人都走了。
Rachel: Yeah, we wanted to throw you a big surprise and a great shower, and now you don't have either.
我们想给你一个大惊喜,替你办一场精彩的单身女郎派对。现在两样都泡汤了。
Phoebe: We ruined everything.
我们把一切都搞砸了。
Monica: Well no wait a minute that's not true! No, what did, that was really sweet. And it kinda works out for the best.
等一下,你们说的不对!不,你们做的非常好。而且这多少就是我想要的。
Rachel: What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Monica: Well now, I get to spend my shower with the only people I really love! I mean, I get all those presents without having to talk to people I don't even like!
哦,我现在要和我真正喜欢的人一起共渡我的单身女郎派对。我不仅有礼物收,还不必和我不喜欢的人说话!
Rachel and Phoebe: Surprise.
惊喜。
Joey: And what's cool is, the character is from Naples, right?
最酷的是,这个人物来自那不勒斯,是吧?
Joey: My whole family's from Naples!
我全家都来自那不勒斯!
The Director: That's great! Okay, well I've heard everything I need to hear. I just need to, Leslie…
哦,太好了!好,我已经听到了所有我想听的。我们只需要,莱斯莉……
The Casting Director: Joey, this is awkward part.
乔伊,这个环节有点尴尬。
Joey: Oh! Hey right! Not a problem. I totally understand. You need to you know make sure I don't have any horrible scars or tattoos. Don't you worry. I have nothing to hide. So there you go, that's me. One hundred percent natural!
哦!对了!没问题。我完全理解。你们需要确定我没有严重的疤痕或纹身。不用担心。我没什么可隐藏的。好了,这就是我。百分之百纯天然。
Joey: I tell you, that has never happened before.
我跟你们说,这事从未发生过。
Phoebe: Cassie, are you finding everything okay in there?
凯西,一切都还好吗?
Cassie: Yeah. Thank you so much for letting me stay here.
是,谢谢你让我住在这儿。
Phoebe: Oh! No problem! I…
哦!客气什么。我……
Cassie: What?
怎么?
Phoebe: Say something! Say anything! Ask her out! She's not your cousin!
说点什么!什么都行!约她出去!她不是你的表妹!


《老友记》本章剧本下载