老友记 第七季 第二十四集

FriendsS07E24

Part1

2019年8月23日 14:20 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 7 Episode 24: The One with Chandler and Monica’s Wedding.


老友记第7季第24集:钱德勒和莫妮卡的大喜日子。

Rachel: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Phoebe: I know! Monica's gonna have a baby! Hey, can this count as her something new?
我知道,莫妮卡怀孕了,这能算是她的"新"东西吗?
Rachel: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Phoebe: Hey, do you think this is why Chandler took off?
你觉得这就是钱德勒逃婚的原因吗?
Rachel: No, she had to have just taken that test because I took out the trash last night.
她应该是刚刚才验的孕。我昨晚倒过垃圾。
Phoebe: Oh God, this is turning into the worst wedding day ever!
这会是有史以来最糟糕的一场婚礼。
Phoebe: The bride is pregnant. The groom is missing. And I'm still holding this.
新娘怀孕,新郎逃婚,我手里还一直拿着这个。
Rachel: Okay Phoebe, we can not tell anyone about this.
菲比,我们不能把这件事告诉任何人。
Phoebe: Right.
好吧。
Rachel: Okay?
好吧?
Phoebe: Yeah, okay. Hey, wait. Do you know what kind of birth control she was using?
等一下,你知道她用哪种方法避孕吗?
Rachel: No. Why?
不知道,怎么了?
Phoebe: Just for the future, this is hardly a commercial for it.
防患末然,这种事可起不到宣传效果。
Rachel: Anything?
有消息吗?
Ross: No! I talked to Joey on the set, he hasn't heard from him.
没有!我跟片场的乔伊聊过。他也没有他的消息。
Ross: I talked to Chandlers parents again.
我又去问了钱德勒的父母。
Phoebe: You told them he was missing?
你跟他们说他失踪了?
Ross: No! I made it seem like I was just calling to chat.
不,我装作打电话过去跟他们聊天。
Ross: Pretty sure, they both think I'm interested in them.
我很确定他们两个都以为我对他们有兴趣。
Rachel: All right, we've got to tell her he's gone.
我们得告诉她,他失踪了。
Ross: No! Hey! Hey! We can't!
不行,我们不能说!
Rachel: Ross, she's gonna start getting ready soon!
罗斯,她就要开始准备了。
Ross: Well, can't you at least stall her a little? I'll go back to some of the places I went last night.
你能拖延一下她吗?我要去下昨晚去过的地方。
Rachel: All right, well how much time do you need?
好,我们还有多少时间?
Ross: Well how much time before she absolutely has to start getting ready?
她准备好要多长时间?
Rachel: One hour.
一个小时。
Ross: Give me two.
给我两个小时。
Rachel: Then why do you ask? !
那你还问?
Ross: Okay, wish me luck.
祝我好运。
Phoebe: Okay. I'm going with you.
我和你一起去。
Ross: Why? !
为什么?!
Phoebe: Ross, you're tired. You've been looking all night. And clearly you suck at this.
罗斯,你累了,你都找了一整夜了。很明显地你不是找人专家。
Rachel: All right, I'll see you guys later.
待会见。
Phoebe: Okay. Wait, do you know how you're going to stall her?
你知道该怎么拖延她吗?
Rachel: I'll figure something out.
我会想出办法的。
Phoebe: All right. Good luck.
好吧,祝你好运。
Monica: Hey! Okay, so I thought we'd start with my make up and then do my hair.
我们先开始化妆,然后再弄头发。
Rachel: Okay, but before you do that. I need you to talk to me.
好吧,但你开始准备前,我得跟你谈一谈。
Monica: About what?
谈什么?
Rachel: Umm… I'm never gonna getting married!
我永远都嫁不出去了!
Monica: Yeah you will! The right guy is just around the corner!
你会的!你的真命天子快出现了!
Monica: Okay, are we done with that?
好吧,我们谈完了吗?
Rachel: No Monica! I'm serious!
不,莫妮卡,我是认真的!
Rachel: Oh, maybe I should just forget about it. Become a lesbian or something.
或许我就该放弃。当个女同什么的。
Monica: Any woman would be lucky to have ya.
哪个女人找你当女朋友都是修了八辈子的福。
Rachel: Well maybe it would make me feel better if I slept with Joey.
或许我跟乔伊上床,就不会感觉这么失败了。
Monica: Rachel! You okay?
瑞秋!你没事吧?
Joey: Excuse me, Aaron?
对不起,艾朗?
Joey: Hi! Umm, I have a little problem with the schedules.
嗨!我对通告表有点问题。
Joey: Originally, I wasn't supposed to work today, and I have this wedding that I really have to be at.
今天本来没有我的戏。我有场婚礼,非参加不可。
Joey: It's my best friend's, and I'm officiating so I really can't work past four.
我最好的朋友要结婚,我是主婚人,我四点前就得走。
The Director: Joey, you gotta stay until the end. We can't stop filming just for you.
你得待到戏拍完才行。我们不能为了你一个人就停拍。
The Director: It's not like it's your wedding.
又不是你要结婚。
Joey: I'm having surgery!
我要动手术!
The Director: What? !
什么?!
Joey: Yeah, I just made up the stuff about the wedding because I didn't want you to worry about me. But, I'm having surgery today.
我要动手术。我捏造出婚礼,是因为不希望你担心。其实我今天要手术。
The Director: What kind of surgery? !
什么样的手术?!
Joey: Transplant.
移植手术。
The Director: But you're supposed to work on Monday.
但星期一你还得拍戏。
Joey: Hair transplant.
毛发移植手术。
The Director: But you're not bald.
但你又不是秃头。
Joey: It's not on my head.
要移植的部位不是我的头。
The Director: Look Joey, there's nothing I can do.
我真的帮不上忙。
The Director: Besides, you're probably gonna be out by four anyway. We've just got one short scene. It's just you and Richard, and God knows he's a pro.
而且,说不定你四点前就能走了。我们只要拍一场戏,就你跟理查,他可是职业演员。
The Director: Youll be fine.
你会没问题的。
The Director: Morning, Richard.
早安,理查。
Joey: Hey! You're here! Great! Great! Great! Let's get going buddy, we've got a scene to shoot!
嘿!你来了!太棒了!我们开始吧我们还得拍戏!
Richard: I'm wearing two belts.
我系了两条皮带。
Joey: Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗?
Richard: No!
没有!
Joey: Yes you are!
你喝醉了!
Richard: All right.
好吧。
Ross: So this is your office?
原来这就是你的办公室?
Chandler: How did you guys find me? I knew I should've hid at the gym!
你们怎么找到我的?我就知道我该躲在健身房!
Phoebe: What the hell are you doing? !
你到底在干嘛?!
Chandler: Panicking! And using the Internet to try to prove that I'm related to Monica.
惊慌失措中!我在上网找证据,证明我跟莫妮卡有血缘关系。
Chandler: How is she?
她还好吗?
Ross: She's fine. She doesn't know you're gone.
她还好,她不知道你失踪了。
Ross: And she doesn't have to know, okay? Now come on, we're going home.
她不必知道,来吧,我们回家了。
Chandler: No! No! No! I can't do that!
不不不!我不能回去!
Phoebe: Why not? !
为什么?!
Chandler: Because if I go home, we're gonna become the Bings!
因为如果我回家,我们会成为宾氏夫妇。
Chandler: I can't be the Bings!
我不能当宾氏夫妇!
Ross: What's wrong with being the Bings?
那有什么不对的?
Chandler: The Bings have horrible marriages!
宾氏夫妇的婚姻都没好下场。
Chandler: They yell. They fight. And they use the pool boy as a pawn in their sexual games!
他们会吵架,打成一团,还会把泳池清洁工当成他们性♥爱游戏的玩物!
Ross: Chandler, have you ever put on a black cocktail dress and asked me up to your hotel room?
钱德勒,你曾经穿上黑色连衣裙,约我到你酒店房间吗?
Chandler: No.
没有。
Ross: Then you are neither of your parents!
那你就不是你父母!
Chandler: It's not just their marriage! I mean, look at yours. Look at everybody's!
不只是他们的婚姻。看看你的婚姻,看看大家的婚姻!
Chandler: The only person that can make marriage work is Paul Newman!
只有保罗·纽曼的婚姻幸福美满!
Chandler: And I've met me. I am not Paul Newman.
我很了解自己,我不是保罗·纽曼。
Chandler: I don't race cars! I don't make popcorn! None of my proceeds go to charity.
我不会赛车!不会做爆米花!也不会捐钱给慈善团体。
Phoebe: But look Chandler, right now, no one has a lower opinion of you than I do.
听我说,钱德勒,现在没有人比我更看不起你。
Phoebe: But I totally believe you can do this.
但我完全相信你做得到。
Chandler: I want to. I love her so much, but I'm afraid.
我也想,我很爱她,但我害怕。
Chandler: This is too huge.
婚姻太沉重了。
Ross: You know, okay. You're right. It is huge.
你说得对,婚姻的确是件大事。
Ross: So why don't we take it just a little bit at a time?
我们何不一步一步慢慢来。
Ross: Okay? Umm, forget getting married for a sec; just forget about it.
暂时忘了结婚的事,忘了它。
Ross: Can you just come home and take a shower? Thats not scary, right?
我们只是回家洗个澡。洗澡不可怕,对吧?
Chandler: Depends on what you mean by we.
那得看你说的"我们"是指谁。
Rachel: The nights are the hardest.
漫漫长夜是最难熬的。
Rachel: But then the day comes! And that's every bit as hard as the night. And then the night comes again…
但天亮以后白天就跟黑夜一样难熬。然后黑夜又来了……
Monica: The days and nights are hard! I get it! Okay? !
白天跟黑夜都很难熬!我知道了!好嘛?!
Monica: Look, Rachel I'm sorry! I have to start getting ready! I'm getting married today!
瑞秋,抱歉!我得开始准备了!今天我要结婚了!
Rachel: I know. At dusk. That's such a hard time for me.
我知道,在黄昏的时候。对我来说黄昏是很难熬的。
Monica: I'm gonna go put my make up on, we have to be at the hotel in an hour!
我要化妆了。我们得在一小时内赶到酒店!
Rachel: Okay. But wait!
但是等一下!
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: Let's go to lunch.
我们去吃午饭吧。
Monica: I can't go to lunch!
我不能去吃午饭!
Rachel: Right.
对。
Rachel: Oh good God! I've fallen down!
天啊!我跌倒了!
Monica: What's going on?
发生了什么事?
Rachel: Okay. All right. Honey listen.
好吧,亲爱的,听我说。
Rachel: When I tell you what I'm about to tell you, I need you to remember that we are all here for you and that we love you.
听完我将要告诉你的这件事,我要你记得,我们都会支持你,我们都爱你。
Monica: Okay, you're really freaking me out.
好吧,你真的吓坏我了。
Rachel: We can't find Chandler…'s vest.
我们找不到钱德勒的背心了。
Rachel: We can't find Chandler's vest.
我们找不到钱德勒的背心。
Monica: How can that be? ! Oh wait! Wait! Are you, are you serious? !
怎么可能?等一下!你是认真的吗?!
Phoebe: Found the vest!
背心找到了!
Phoebe: Well, I mean we're gonna have to keep an eye on it, you know make sure we don't lose it again.
我们得看好它,确定不会再弄丢了。
Monica: Oh wow! Okay. Don't scare me like that okay?
好吧,别那样吓我,好吗?
Monica: I mean for a minute there I was like, "Oh my God! The worst has happened!"
刚刚我心想,"天啊,最糟糕的情况发生了!"
Phoebe: So you two were married huh?
你们两个结过婚?
Phoebe: What happened? You just drift apart?
后来发生了什么事?才一拍两散的?
Mrs.Geller: Here comes the bride.
新娘来了。
Phoebe: Oh my God Monica!
我的天啊,莫妮卡!
Monica: I wanna wear this everyday.
我想每天都穿这件婚纱。
Rachel: You look so beautiful.
你真的好漂亮。
Monica: I'm so happy for me.
我为自己感到高兴。
Rachel: Hello?
你好?
Joey: Hey! Did Chandler show up yet?
嘿!钱德勒出现了吗?
Rachel: Yeah, we got him back. Everything's fine.
我们找到他了,没事了。
Joey: Damn it!
该死!
Rachel: What? Why? Where are you?
怎么了?你在哪里?
Joey: I'm still on the set!
我还在片场里。
Rachel: Joey! The wedding is in less than an hour!
乔伊,不到一小时婚礼就要开始!
Joey: I know! I'm sorry! The guy's drunk, they won't let me go until we get this.
我知道,对不起。跟我对戏的演员喝醉了。戏没拍好他们不让我走。
Rachel: Oh my God! I'm gonna have to find another minister.
我的天啊,我得再去找位牧师。
Joey: No! No, I'm the minister!
不,我就是牧师!
Joey: All right, look-look, put them both on the phone, I'll marry them right now.
听着,叫他们两个一起听电话,我现在就帮他们主婚。
Rachel: Ugh! Joey, I have to go.
乔伊,我得挂电话了。
Joey: Hey! Don't you hang up on me! I'll marry you and me right now! I have the power!
别挂我电话!我现在就可以帮你主婚!我有那样的权力!
Ross: There you go. You put on a tuxedo! Now that wasn't so scary, was it? !
你瞧瞧,你穿上了礼服一点都不可怕吧?!
Chandler: No.
对。
Ross: I'm telling you, just a little bit at a time.
我跟你说一步一步慢慢来。
Chandler: Yeah okay. Well, what's the next little bit?
接下来我们要做什么?
Ross: Getting married.
结婚。
Ross: Okay. Okay. You can do that too! Just like you've done everything else!
你一定能办到,其他的事你都做得很好!
Chandler: Yeah. You're right. I can do that.
你说得对,我可以办到。
Ross: Yeah.
是。
Chandler: Okay, excuse me for a minute.
我要出去一下,
Ross: Wh—Hey—Whoa-whoa, where, where you going? !
你要去哪?!
Chandler: Ross, I am not gonna run away again! I just want to get a little fresh air.
我不会再逃走,我只想呼吸点新鲜空气。
Ross: Okay.
好吧。
Chandler: Okay.
好吧。
Chandler: Oh fresh air!
新鲜空气!
Rachel: Cover for me.
帮我掩护。
Phoebe: Wait! Maybe, maybe you're overreacting! You do that you know.
等等,或许你反应过度了。你可以做到的。
Rachel: Well Phoebe, we gotta do something!
菲比,我们得想个办法。
Rachel: Well, you know. I mean there's no way Joey's gonna make it in time. So I'm gonna through the hotel and see if there's any other weddings going on.
你知道的,乔伊没办法及时赶过来,我去看看酒店里有没有其他人在办婚礼。
Phoebe: Okay. Oh but don't tell them Monica's pregnant because, they frown on that.
别告诉他们莫妮卡怀孕了,因为他们唾弃那种事。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Rachel: Anastassakis/Papasifakis wedding, excellent!
安纳斯塔赛奇斯与巴巴西法奇斯联姻,太棒了!
Rachel: Congratulations. Mazel Tov!
恭喜。恭喜!
Rachel: Hi! Oh, great hat.
嗨!好漂亮的帽子。
Rachel: Listen, I need you to perform another wedding. Can you do that?
我要你帮另一场婚礼主婚。可以吗?
The Rabbi: I don't know. Are they Greek Orthodox?
我不知道。他们是希腊正教的信徒吗?
Rachel: Yeah! Yeah. They're my friends, Monica Stephanopolus and Chandler Acidofolus.
对!是!他们是我的朋友莫妮卡·史蒂芬诺波里斯。跟钱德勒·艾西多菲利斯。
Ross: Hi! Hi!
嗨!嗨!
Ross: Has anyone seen Chandler?
有人看到钱德勒吗?
Mr.Geller: I thought he was with you.
我还以为他跟你在一起。
Ross: He was with me.
他刚才是跟我在一起。
Ross: We're playing a little game, you know? Hide and seek.
你知道吗,我们在玩一个小游戏,我们在玩捉迷藏。
Mr.Geller: You can't ask us son, that's cheating.
那你可不能问我们,儿子,那是作弊。
Ross: You're right, thanks for keeping me honest dad.
说得对,谢谢你教我做个诚实的孩子,爸。
Mrs.Geller: Well, he better not come by here. He can't see the bride in the wedding dress.
他最好别到这里来。他不能看到新娘穿婚纱的样子。
Mrs.Bing: As I recall when we got married, I saw the groom in the wedding dress.
我还记我们结婚的时候,我看到新郎穿婚纱的样子。
Mr.Bing: But that was after the wedding, it's not bad luck then.
那是婚礼后的事,应该不会带来恶运。
Mrs.Bing: Honey, it isn't good luck.
亲爱的,那也没带来好运。
Ross: Oh my God! Monica!
我的天啊!莫妮卡!
Monica: I know! Hey, how's Chandler doing?
我知道!嘿,钱德勒还好吗?
Ross: Great. He's doing great. Don't you worry about Chandler.
他非常好,别担心钱德勒。
Ross: Phoebe, can I see you for a second?
菲比,我能跟你谈谈吗?
Phoebe: Yeah!
没问题!
Phoebe: What's going on?
发生了什么事?
Ross: Chandler's gone again!
钱德勒又不见了。
Phoebe: Oh my God! Why would you play hide and seek with someone you know is a flight risk? !
天啊,为什么你要跟一个可能会逃跑的人玩促迷藏呢?
Joey: Aaron! You gotta let me go. The guy's hammered!
艾朗,你得放我走,那家伙烂醉如泥!
The Director: I'm sorry Joey, as long as he's here and he's conscious we're still shooting.
对不起,只要他还清醒地待在这里,我们就得继续拍下去。
Richard: You wouldn't happen to have a very big fork?
你该不会碰巧有根大叉子吧?
Joey: So I just talked to the director. That's it, we're done for the day.
我刚刚跟导演谈过。就这样,今天就拍到这里为止。
Richard: Well have we finished the scene?
戏拍完了吗?
Joey: Yeah! You were wonderful.
你表现得很棒。
Richard: As were you.
你也是。
Joey: So I got your car, it's right outside.
我把你的车开过来了,车子就停在外面。
Richard: Thank you. Youre welcome.
谢谢,别客气。
Joey: No-no-no! We gotta go! Come on! Here we go.
不!我们得走了!来吧!要走了。
Richard: Is that my ass?
那是我的屁♥股吗?
Ross: There he is!
他在那里!
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Ross: You're not getting away this time mister! Unless you want that ass kicking we talked about!
这次你逃不了,先生!除非你真的要我痛扁你一顿!
Chandler: Ross!
罗斯!
Ross: I'm serious! You're not walking out on my sister!
我是认真的!我不准你抛弃我妹妹!
Chandler: That's right! I'm not!
没错!我不会的!
Ross: Then where the hell have you been? !
那么你跑到哪里去了?!
Chandler: I know about Monica.
我知道莫妮卡的事了。
Phoebe: You know? !
你知道了?!
Ross: What?
什么?
Chandler: Yeah, I heard you and Rachel talking.
我听到你跟瑞秋说的话了。
Ross: What? ! What? ! Talking about what? !
什么?!什么?!说了什么?!
Chandler: You don't know?
你不知道吗?
Ross: Know what? If somebody doesn't tell me what's going on right now…
知道什么?如果你们不赶紧告诉我发生了什么事……
Phoebe: What? You'll hi-ya?
怎么?你就会"嘿呀"吗?
Chandler: Monica's pregnant.
莫妮卡怀孕了。
Ross: Oh my God.
我的天啊。
Ross: Oh my God! And you're not freaking out?
天啊!你没有被吓跑吗?
Chandler: Well I was! Then I went down to the gift shop because I was out of cigarettes.
我是吓坏了!后来我去了礼品店,因为我的烟都抽完了。
Phoebe and Ross: Cigarettes? !
香烟?!
Chandler: Big picture please!
谈正事!
Chandler: So when I was in the gift shop, thats when I saw this.
我在礼品店看到这个东西。
Chandler: Yeah, you know what? I thought anything that can fit into this, can't be scary.
我就想,"能穿上这玩意的东西应该不可怕啊"。
Phoebe: You obviously didn't see Chucky 3.
你明显是没看过《娃鬼回魂3》。
Chandler: But come on, look at how cute and small this is!
别这样,看看这件小衣服有多可爱!
Chandler: So I got it to give Monica so she'd know I was okay.
我要把它送给莫妮卡,她会知道我没事的。
Ross: Dude.
老兄。
Mr.Geller: Way to go son! I knew you'd find him!
做得好,儿子,我知道你一定能找到他。
Mr.Bing: Our little boy is getting married.
我们的小儿子要结婚了。
Mrs.Bing: Oh look at you! So handsome!
看看你!真的好英俊。
Chandler: You look beautiful mom.
你看起来很漂亮,妈。
Chandler: You look beautiful too, Dad.
你看起来也很漂亮,爸。
Chandler: I love you both.
我爱你们。
Chandler: I'm so glad youre here.
我很高兴你来了。
The Rabbi: Are you Chandler?
你是钱德勒吗?
Chandler: Are you Joey?
你是乔伊吗?
Ross: This is nice.
这真的是太棒了。
Phoebe: What?
怎么了?
Ross: I've never walked down the aisle knowing it can't end in divorce.
这是我第一次走在红毯上,知道自己不可能会离婚。
Mrs.Geller: Oh I wish you're grandmother had lived to see this.
真希望你祖母能活着看到这一幕。
Monica: She's right there.
但奶奶就在那边啊。
Mrs.Geller: Not that old crow, my mother.
不是那个老太婆,我是说我妈。
Mrs.Geller: Congratulations, darling.
恭喜你,亲爱的。
Mr.Geller: We love you, sweetheart.
我们爱你,亲爱的。
Chandler: You look beautiful. Is this new?
你看起来好美。这是新买的吗?
Monica: Not now.
不要现在讨论。
Chandler: Okay.
好吧。
Monica: Who is this?
他是谁?
The Rabbi: I am Father Kalebasous.
我是卡拉巴索斯神父。
Chandler: He's Greek Orthodox.
他是希腊东正教的神父。
Rachel: As are you…
你们是……
The Rabbi: Let us begin.
开始举行婚礼吧。
The Rabbi: Dearly beloved…
亲爱的来宾……
Joey: That's my line!
那是我的台词!
Joey: I can take it from here, thanks.
我从这里开始接手,谢谢。
Joey: Dearly beloved, I'm sorry I'm a little late.
亲爱的来宾,抱歉我来迟了一点。
Joey: You may be confused by this now, but you won't be Memorial Day weekend 2002.
或许你们会觉得很困惑,但到了2002年,阵亡将士纪念日你们就会了解。
Joey: Well, let's get started before the groom takes off again. Huh?
快点开始举行婚礼,免得新郎又逃跑了。
Joey: We are gathered here today, to join this man and this woman in the bonds of holy matrimony.
今天我们齐聚在这里,参加这个男人,跟这个女人神圣的婚礼。
Joey: I've known Monica and Chandler for a long time, and I can not imagine two people more perfect for each other.
我跟莫妮卡及钱德勒认识很久了,我不能想像,有谁比他们两个更匹配。
Joey: And now, as I've left my notes in my dressing room. We shall proceed to the vows. Monica?
因为我把演讲稿忘在了更衣室里,我们直接念誓词吧。莫妮卡?
Monica: He took off?
他逃走了?
Rachel: Go on! Go on!
快点!快点!
Monica: Chandler, for so long I wondered if I would ever find my prince.
钱德勒 从小,我就在想,我能不能找到我的白马王子。
Monica: My soul mate.
我的灵魂伴侣。
Monica: Then three years ago, at another wedding I turned to a friend for comfort.
三年前,另一场婚礼上我向朋友寻求安慰。
Monica: And instead I found everything that I'd ever been looking for my whole life.
结果我找到了我一直在寻找的一切。
Monica: And now here we are with our future before us.
而现在我们在这里,一起迎接未来。
Monica: And I only want to spend it with you.
我只想跟你在一起。
Monica: My prince. My soul mate. My friend.
我的白马王子。我的灵魂伴侣。我的朋友。
Monica: Unless you don't want to.
除非你不愿意。
Monica: You go.
轮到你了。
Joey: Chandler?
钱德勒?
Chandler: No, thats okay.
不用了,没关系。
Chandler: Monica I thought this was going to be the most difficult thing I ever gonna had to do.
我以为这是我必须做的最困难的一件事。
Chandler: But when I saw you walking down that aisle, I realized how simple it was.
但我看到你走过红毯时,我发现这真的很简单。
Chandler: I love you.
我爱你。
Chandler: Any surprises that come our way, it's okay.
无论出现什么样的惊喜都没关系。
Chandler: Because I will always love you.
因为我会永远爱你。
Chandler: You are the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with.
我注定要跟你共渡余生。
Chandler: You want to know if I'm sure?
你想知道我确不确定吗?
Joey: You may now kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了。
Joey: So I guess by the powers vested in me by the state of New York and the Internet guys I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我要以纽约州跟网上那群家伙赋予我的权力,我现在宣布你们结为夫妇。
Joey: Oh, wait. Do you take each other?
等一下,你们愿意吗?
Chandler: I do.
我愿意。
Monica: I do.
我愿意。
Joey: Yeah you do!
太棒了,你们都愿意!
Ross: Rings?
戒指?
Joey: Oh, crap. Okay.
该死,好吧。
Joey: Lets do the rings.
来戴戒指吧。
Joey: We good? Yeah? Good?
我们成了?
Joey: Once again, I pronounce you husband and wife. Now kiss her again.
我要再一次,宣布你们结为夫妇。你可以再吻新娘一次。
Chandler: I love you.
我爱你。
Chandler: And I know about the baby.
我知道宝宝的事了。
Monica: What baby?
什么宝宝?
Chandler: Our baby.
我们的宝宝。
Monica: We have a baby?
我们有宝宝了?
Chandler: Phoebe found your pregnancy test in the trash.
菲比发现了你的验孕棒。
Monica: I didn't take a pregnancy test.
我没有验孕。
Chandler: Then who did?
那么是谁验了孕?
Phoebe: Look at them.
看看他们。
Phoebe: And theyre gonna have a baby.
他们就要有宝宝了。
Rachel: Uh-huh.
恩。


《老友记》本章剧本下载