老友记 第八季 第三集

FriendsS08E03

Part1

2019年8月25日 03:39 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 8 Episode 3: The One with Where Rachel Tells....


老友记第8季第3集:告知罗斯。

Hey, babe. Aren't you excited we're going on our honeymoon?
嘿,宝贝。我们就要去度蜜月了,你期待吗?
Yeah, I am.
我很期待。
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama.
百慕大,巴哈马,来吧,漂亮姑娘。
That's right, get it out of your system while we're alone.
没错,要发作就趁现在没人的时候。
Hey. We came to say goodbye.
我们是来送别的。
Yeah. Have a great honeymoon.
对,祝你们蜜月玩得愉快。
Thanks. I better go pack.
谢谢。我最好去打包行李。
Oh no, I already packed. The only thing I couldn't find, though, was your Speedo.
不 我已经打好包了。我只是找不到你的迷你泳裤了。
A Speedo? I don't have a Speedo. I'm gonna go pack my regular, long bathing suit.
我没有迷你泳裤。我要去打包我那条普通的超长泳裤。
Good, you're still here! Hey!
太好了,你还在!
I wanted to tell you to have a good honeymoon. Thank you!
我想来祝你有个愉快的蜜月。谢谢。
And I also wanted you guys to know that I am telling the father today.
我还要你们知道今天我会告诉孩子他爸。
What? What? What?
怎么了?
We know it's Ross.
我们知道孩子他爸是罗斯。
How? How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
It was his sweater. But, oh, my God!
那是他的毛衣,我们都又惊又喜。
Oh, I so wanted Ross to know first, but I’m so relieved you guys know.
我好希望罗斯是第一个知道的。但你们知道了,我真的松了一口气!
That is so great. And I'm gonna be your baby's aunt!
这真的是太棒了。我要当阿姨了!
I know. Me too!
我知道。我也是!
And I'm gonna be an uncle! Come here.
我要当叔叔了!来吧。
You're all gonna be aunts and uncles.
你们要当孩子的阿姨跟叔叔了。
Yeah, but I'm the only one related by blood.
对,但只有我跟孩子有血缘关系。
Okay. Great! So now that you guys all know you can help me. Give me some advice on how I’m gonna tell Ross!
现在你们知道了,你们可以帮我。建议我该怎么跟罗斯说。
Well, what were you gonna say?
你打算怎么说?
Well I was gonna tell him that I’mI’m gonna have the baby and he can be as involved as he wants.
我要告诉他我想留下孩子,而他想怎么做都可以。
Well that, that sounds good.
听起来很不错。
Yeah, but, you know, how do I start? I mean, what'swhat’s the first thing that I say?
对,但我该怎么开口呢?我是说我的开场白应该是什么?
Okay, great. Thanks.
好吧,太棒了,谢谢。
Hey, good luck. Yeah, bye.
祝你好运! 再见。
Hey, what was that all about?
刚才是怎么一回事?
Well, I guess there's no harm in telling you now. Rachel and Ross are going to have a baby.
看来现在告诉你也没关系了。瑞秋怀了罗斯的孩子。
What? ! I didn't even know that...!Why didn't you tell me? Why am I talking like this?
什么?我完全不知道!你为什么不告诉我?我为什么会这用这种声音说话?
I didn't think you could keep it a secret.
我觉得你藏不住秘密。
What? ! I am an excellent secretkeeper. I have kept all our secrets.
什么?!我的嘴可严了。我一直保守着我们所有的秘密。
What secrets?
什么秘密?
Oh nono Joey, I am not going to tell you because I am an excellent secret keeper.
不,乔伊。我不会告诉你的,因为我的嘴很严。
You'll tell me later? You already know.
待会告诉我?你已经知道了。
Oh, it's so romantic to send people off on their honeymoon.
送别人去度蜜月真的好浪漫。
You know, Monica and Chandler are married. Ross and Rachel are having a baby. Maybe you and I should do something.
你看,莫妮卡跟钱德勒结婚了。罗斯跟瑞秋就要生宝宝了。或许你跟我也该找些事来做。
All in good time, my love. All in good time.
别急,亲爱的,等到合适的时机吧。
Shoot! I left my guitar in their apartment. Well, you can let me in later, right?
该死!我把吉他放在他们家了。你待会能帮我开门吧?
No, I don't have a key. They took mine to give to you.
不行,我没有钥匙。他们拿走我的钥匙说是要交给你。
What? They took mine to give to you.
什么?他们拿走我的说是要交给你。
Why would they take away our keys?
他们为什么要拿走我们的钥匙?
Maybe they don't trust us.
或许他们不信任我们。
No that’s not it. They let me keep my key the last time they were out of town.
不对啊,他们上次出城时还让我帮他们保管钥匙。
You mean the time you broke the ketchup bottle and cleaned it up with Monica's guest towels?
你是说你打破番茄酱瓶,拿莫妮卡给客人准备的毛巾来清理的那次?
Hey, I washed those. No, you didn't.
我洗了毛巾。才没有。
Yeah, that didn't sound like me.
对,那听起来不像我的作风。
Well, what am I gonna do? I really need my guitar.
我该怎么办?我真的要用吉他。
Yeah, I have stuff in there too. What stuff?
我也有东西放在他们家。什么东西?
Monica's chicken parm. I'll take care of it.
莫妮卡的小鸡。我要照顾它们。
Hey, Mr. Treeger? It's Joey Tribbiani. Listen, I need to get into Monica and Chandler's apartment.
崔格先生,我是乔伊·崔比安尼。听着,我得去莫妮卡跟钱德勒家。
It's an emergency! Gas leak. Yeah oh, and bring garlic bread.
有紧急事件。煤气泄漏了,带大蒜面包过来。
Did Rachel find you? No, why?
瑞秋找到你了吗?没有,怎么了?
She was looking for you.
她在找你。
Oh well, I guess I’ll catch up with her later.
那我待会再见她。
Well, she really wanted to talk to you now.
她真的得马上跟你谈。
Yeah, it seemed pretty important.
对,似乎是有重要的事。
Oh, no. What?
哦不。怎么?
I think I might know what this is about.
我想我知道她要跟我谈什么了。
Really?
真的吗?对。
Yeah. Uh, uh we promised we weren't gonna tell anybody this, but...About a month ago, Rachel and I slept together.
我们答应不会告诉任何人。但是……大约一个月前瑞秋跟我上床了。
And?
结果呢?
Wow, I thought you'd be a little more shocked.
我以为你们会大吃一惊。
Oh, sorry. And? !
抱歉。结果呢?
Well, wewe said we’d just do it that one time but, but now I think she may wanna start things up again.
我们说只做一次,但是我想她现在或许想要跟我复合。
Yeah, I don't think that's what it is.
我想不是那样的。
Why? Whatwhat else could it be?
怎么?不然会是什么事?
Oh, wow, I don't feel well.
我觉得不太舒服。
I'm telling you, I'm telling you, that's what it is.
我觉得就是那么一回事。
No wonder she was looking at me all funny during the wedding.
难怪在婚礼上,她看我的眼神怪怪的。
She didn't say anything to you?
她什么都没有告诉你们吗?
Maybe it's something you ate.
或许你吃错东西了。
Please, justjust, just go and talk to Rachel. Yeah, I guess I should.
拜托,去跟瑞秋谈一谈。好吧。
Man, you know what I have to realize? Maybe I'm not the type of guy women can have just one night with.
你们知道我领悟到什么事吗?或许我是那种让女人一夜难忘的男人。
You know, theythey always seem to want a little bit more. I should remember that.
她们对我永远都觉得不满足。我应该记住这一点。
Next.
下一位。
They're kissing. Let's just go around them.
他们在接吻,我们先过去吧。
Oh honey, leave them alone. They're in love.
宝贝,别打扰他们,他们深爱彼此。
I'm in love too. But in an orderly fashion.
我也爱你。不过爱得井然有序。
Next.
下一位。
Hi. Can you do that and walk? Because she said, "Next."
你们能边走边接吻吗?她说"下一位"了。
Sorry, we didn't hear you. We're on our honeymoon.
抱歉,我们没有听到。我们要去度蜜月。
Oh, let me see what I can do. There are some firstclass seats available.
让我来看一下。头等舱还有位置。
Did you hear that? They bumped them up to first class because they're on their honeymoon! Come on. Let's act like we're on our honeymoon.
你听到没有?她让他们升级到头等舱因为他们要去度蜜月!我们假装也要去度蜜月。
We are on our honeymoon.
我们的确是要去度蜜月。
Grab my ass.
快摸我屁♥股。
Next.
下一位。
Hi. Sorry, I almost didn't hear you, because, you know, I'm just so in love with my new husband. We're on our honeymoon.
抱歉,我差点没听见。我深爱我的新婚丈夫。我们要去度蜜月。
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜。谢谢。
Okay, Mr. Bing, you'll be in 25J, and Mrs. Bing, you're in 25K.
好了,宾先生,你在25J。宾太太是25K。
Oh no, you see we’re on our honeymoon. So umm, can you do your little thing and bump us up to first class?
哦不,你看,我们要去度蜜月。你能让我们升级到头等舱吗?
I'm sorry, all the firstclass seats are taken. That couple got the last two.
抱歉,头等舱客满了。刚刚那对夫妻拿走最后两个位置。
You see? If we'd gone around them like I said, she'd have given us those tickets! Damn it!
看吧?如果你听我的话,插他们的队,她会给我们头等舱的位置!该死!
25J and K, any chance those aren't together?
25J跟K会不会刚好不连在一起?
I still can't believe they took away my key. You trust me with yours.
我还是不敢相信他们拿走了我的钥匙。你都把你的钥匙交给我保管。
Of course I do! And I'm gonna get it back to you just as soon as they're done with it at the keyshining place.
那当然!等清理钥匙的人把它擦干挣之后我就会还给你。
What the hell is that?
那是什么声音?
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Treeger, what are you doing?
崔格,你在做什么?
You said there was a gas leak in here.
你说有煤气泄漏。
Why not use your key?
你为什么不用钥匙开门?
Because by the time I found it on this thing, the whole place might have exploded.
等我找到他们家的钥匙,这间公寓可能都炸掉了。
If that happens at another building I manage, people are gonna start asking questions. Come on, hurry up!
如果我管理的公寓再发生一次爆炸意外,人们会开始问问题。快一点!
Oh! We could have done that.
要那么做我们也会。
Look at that! Look at that! They’re going into the first class lounge! Do you know what they have in there? No.
你看,他们走进头等舱休息室了。你知道里面有什么吗?不知道。
Me neither. We have to get in!
我也不知道,我们得进去才行。
Just act like you belong. Oh, my God! Oranges! Shh!
装做你是头等舱的客人。天啊!有橘子!嘘。
Nice to see you again.
很高兴又跟你见面了。
Sir, may I see your tickets, please?
先生,麻烦出示你的机票。
Yes, of course.
没问题。
I'm sorry. Would you move your thumb? I can't see the seat number.
抱歉,麻烦将你的姆指挪开,我看不到座位号码。
Oh that’s all right. I have it memorized. It's 1 A.
没关系,我已经背下来了。是1A。
Sir, this isn't a firstclass ticket. I'm sorry.
先生,这不是头等舱的机票,抱歉。
Apology accepted. Excuse us.
没关系,不好意思。
Sir, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
先生,恐怕我得请你们离开。
Fine. Go, go, go!
好吧。跑跑跑!
Hi! Hi.
嗨。嗨。
Hi. Umm, I think there's something that we really need to talk about.
我想我们真的需要好好谈一谈。
I think we do. Why don't we go inside. Look, I know why you're here.
没错,我们先进去吧。我知道你为什么会来找我。
You do? Yeah, and to save you from any embarrassment I think maybe I should talk first.
真的吗?对,为了让你别太尴尬我想或许应该我先说。
Okay. Okay?
好的。好吧。
Ross and Rachel. Rachel and Ross. That's been one heck of a seesaw, hasn't it?
罗斯跟瑞秋。瑞秋跟罗斯。很像是在玩跷跷板,对吧?
What?
什么?
I mean look, thatthat one night we had was fun and…and certainly passionate, but don’t you think it’s better if we just stayed friends?
我是说那晚我们过得既满足又尽性。但你不觉得我们还是当朋友比较好吗?
Seriously, what?
你是说,什么?
Okay, okay. You know what? If you want to, we can do it one more time.
好吧好吧,这样好了。如果你想的话,我们可以再做一次。
I mean I’dI’d be okay with that. In fact, I have some time right now.
我没有问题。事实上我现在就有空。
You know what? Can I, can I talk now?
你知道吗?我可以说话了吗?
Oh, sure. Okay.
当然可以。好的。
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了。
Ross? Ross?
罗斯?罗斯?
Okay, whenever you're ready.
好吧,我等你准备好再说。
And you're the father, by the way. But you got that...
对了,你是孩子他爸,你继续。
Can I get you some water? I'm good. I'm good.
你要喝水吗?我没事。
Ross, there is no pressure on you, okay? I mean, you can be as involved as you want.
罗斯,别觉得有什么压力,好吗?你想怎么做都可以的。
Yeah, I need uh… I’m just—I don’t know—I don’t understand, umm, how this happened?
对,我……我只是不知道。我不明白,怎么会发生这种事。
Wewe used a condom. I know.
我们有用安全套。我知道。
I know. But you know, condoms only work, like, 97 percent of the time.
但你要知道,安全套的避孕率只有97%。
What? What? What? !! Well, they should put that on the box!
什么?什么?什么?!他们应该标示在包装上!
They do. No, they don't!
包装上有标示。才没有!
Well, they should put it in huge block letters!
他们应该用又大又粗的字体标示在包装上!
Okay Ross come on let’s just forget about the condoms.
好吧,罗斯,别管安全套的事了。
Oh well I may as well have!
早知道当时也不用管了。
Listen, you know what? I was really freaked out too when I found out. Freaked out? Hey no, I’m not freaked out!
你知道吗,我发现自己怀孕时也吓坏了。吓坏了?我才没有。
I'm indignant, as a consumer!
作为消费者,我很愤怒!
You know what? Let's, let’s talk later.
你知道吗?我们待会再谈。
No! No! I want to talk now! Okay? I—In fact, I am going to talk to the president of the condom company!
不!不!我想现在谈,好吗?事实上,我想跟安全套公司的总裁谈。
Okay, y’ know maybe I should come back… Shh! Shh! Shh! Okay.
或许我该待会再来…… 嘘!好吧。
Yeah, I'll press one!
好吧,我按一。
I’ve looked everywhere. There's no gas leak.
我到处都检查过,没有煤气泄漏。
So then I can heat this up?
我可以热一下这个吗?
Anyway, I'll get moving on that new door.
总之我会帮他装扇新门。
Oh great! And listen, could you do us a favor and not tell Chandler and Monica about this?
太棒了。你能帮我们一个忙,别跟钱德勒和莫妮卡提这件事吗?
Because, you know, they don’tthey don’t have any kids of their own andand this door was like a child to them.
因为他们没有自己的孩子,这扇门就像是他们的孩子。
Well, I'm gonna have to put on a new lock. They'll find out anyway.
我得装上新锁。他们一定会发现的。
Oh, no.
不是吧。
Whoa! This looks like an all day job, I’ll have to cancel my yoga class.
看样子要干一整天。我得去取消我的瑜伽课。
Hey, Ross. Could you tell Jasmine I can't make it to yoga class today? Sure.
罗斯,麻烦你告诉茉莉,今天我没办法去上瑜伽课。没问题。
Namaste. Namaste.
再见。再见。
Oh, my God! What happened to the door?
天啊!门是怎么了?
So it's noticeable, huh?
看来很明显。
Look, is Rachel here? I really need to talk to her.
瑞秋在这里吗?我得跟她谈一谈。
Didn't you two already talk?
你们不是谈过了吗?
Yeah but uh… Okay, okay look you guys know that Rachel and I slept together, but there’s something else. Rachel’s pregnant.
对,但是,听着,你们知道瑞秋跟我上过床。但除此之外还有别的事。瑞秋怀孕了。
Holy mother of God! Oh, my God, I can't believe that!
我的老天爷!天啊!我不敢相信!
With my child. That is brandnew information!
她怀了我的孩子。我是第一次听到这件事。
You already know, don't you? A little bit.
你们已经知道了对不对?知道一点。
How you doing? Okay. Okay. I mean, I'll be okay.
你还好吗?我会没事的。
It's just, I don't think I handled it very well.
我只是觉得自己处理得不够好。
Well, what did you say to her? Nothing.
你跟她说了什么?什么都没说。
But the complaint department at the condom company got an earful.
但我跟安全套公司的客服部门倒是说了不少。
Then when I turned around, she was gone. Oh, Ross.
我一转身才发现她走了。罗斯。
But hey, in my defense II just found out condoms are like only 97% effective.
但我刚刚才发现安全套只有97%的避孕率。
What? I gotta go find her.
什么?我得去找她。
Whoa! Hey! Whoa! ! Hold up! Are you serious? ! So like 3% of the time they don’t even work? ! Huh? They should put that on the box!
等一下,你是认真的吗?所以安全套有3%的机率不起作用?他们应该在包装上做标示!
Evidently, they do. What? !
他们的确做了标示。什么?
I can't believe we're here.
我不敢相信我们到这里了。
You've gotta be kidding. What?
开什么玩笑?怎么?
As a wedding gift to you, the hotel would like to give you the honeymoon suite.
为了庆祝你们新婚,酒店要帮你们升级到蜜月套房。
No! You have been screwing us all day!
不,你们一整天都跟我们过不去。
Who are you?
你们是谁?
We're you. Just 10 seconds later!
我们就是你们,只是迟了十秒钟。
Yeah! You already got the first class tickets; you got the lounge! I mean we should get free stuff too! I mean you’re not the only ones on your honeymoon!
你们已经抢走头等舱的位置和休息室。我们也应该得到免♥费招待!不光是你们在度蜜月!
Well you can have the suite if you want. We don't care about where we stay.
我们可以把蜜月套房让给你们。我们不在乎要睡在哪里。
We're here to celebrate our love for each other. We don't have to get free stuff. We just want to be together.
我们来这里纪念我们对彼此的爱。我们不需要免♥费招待。我们只想在一起。
We need the stuff.
我们需要免♥费招待。
Hey Monica it’s Joey. Listen uh, Phoebe and I smell gas coming from your apartment.
莫妮卡,我是乔伊。菲比跟我闻到你家有煤气味。
What? Are you serious? Joey smells gas.
什么?真的吗?乔伊闻到有煤气味。
What else is new?
还有什么新消息?
Yeah and we’d go check it out, but you took away our keys.
我们想进去看看,但你拿走了我们的钥匙。
Well, do something. Get in there!
快想办法进去!
How? I guess I could break down your door. Yeah, do that.
要怎么办呢?我可以把你家大门撞开。对,就那么做。
Andand you won’t blame us for any damage? No.
你不会怪我们弄坏东西?不会。
Are you doing it? I don't hear anything. Come on.
你在撞门了吗?我没有听到声音,快呀。
Uh, okay I’llI’llI’ll break it down.
好吧,我来撞门了。
Oh hey hi, he’s doing it. He’s breaking down the door. Okay, we’re in.
他正在撞门,他要把门撞开了。好了,我们进来了。
Okay, Rachel, are you comfortable?
瑞秋,你感觉舒服吗?
If I said I was, would you judge me?
如果我说很舒服,你会另眼看我吗?
The doctor'll be here in a minute to do your sonogram.
医生马上过来帮你照超声波。
Okay. Oh, man, I swear, if they sold these at Pottery Barn...
好的。天啊。我发誓,如果他们在家具店卖这个……
Hi! Hi!
嗨。嗨。
Uh wewe need to talk.
我们得谈一谈。
Uhuhuh, right now? Because I’ve kinda got an el fresco situation going on over here.
现在吗?我现在的姿势有点不雅。
Please, please I really I want to apologize for the way I acted earlier today.
拜托,我真的……我想为我刚刚的表现向你道歉。
Okay Ross that’s fine, but can you please stand near my head?
没关系,你可以待在床头边吗?
What? Oh, yeah, I’m sorry.
什么?哦,好的。抱歉。
I mean II think I went a little crazy. I mean I was thinking about myself when I really—I should have been thinking about you Rach…
我是说,我被冲昏头了。我只想到自己,我应该要为你着想……
Okay, head, Ross! Head, Ross! Head Ross!
没关系。头,罗斯!头,罗斯!头,罗斯!
Right! Right! I just—I want you to know that I’m going to be there through this whole thing, okay?
好。我要你知道,我会一直陪在你身边,好吗?
Okay? The doctor’s appointments, the uh, the Lamaze classes, uh babyproofing the apartment. Although we could probably worry about that ‘til after we get married.
来做产检,上拉梅兹呼吸课,在公寓里为宝宝安装保护措施。但我们可以等到婚后再担心那些事。
What married? Well, yeah, I think we should get married.
婚后?对,我想我们应该结婚。
What, because that’s your answer to everything?
你一遇到问题就用结婚来解决吗?
No, because that’s the right thing to do.
不,因为那么做是对的。
Yeah, maybe, if you're in love. But Ross, we are not in love, are we?
或许吧,只要我们相爱。可是罗斯,我们并不相爱,对吧?
No but…but still you can’t possibly do this alone.
对,但是你不可能一个人处理这件事。
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Come on, Rach. I mean you can't even eat alone in a restaurant.
你甚至没办法一个人在餐厅吃饭。
What? I'm just saying if you can't eat by yourself, how do you expect to have a baby by yourself?
什么?如果你没办法一个人吃饭,你怎么一个人带孩子?
I can too eat by myself!
我可以一个人吃饭!
When have you ever?
你什么时候一个人吃过?
When certain people leave the table and I am not finished!
当某些同桌的人吃完饭我还没有吃完的时候!
Well, certain other people take two hours to eat a bowl of soup!
有些人光喝一碗汤就得花掉两个小时。
Oh, please. You inale your food.
拜托,是你狼吞虎咽。
I grew up with Monica. If you didn't eat fast, you didn't eat!
我跟莫妮卡一起长大。不吃快一点的话就没得吃了!
Am I interrupting?
我打扰你们了吗?
Oh no Dr. Long, please come in. This is Ross, he is the father.
不,朗格医生,请进。他是罗斯,孩子的爸爸。
But not the husband, because, evidently, she can do this alone.
但我不是她的丈夫,因为显然她能单独带大孩子。
Nice to meet you. I'll get started on this.
很高兴能见到你,我要开始检查了。
I don't know why you can't admit that you need me?
你为什么不能承认你需要我?
I do need you. I need you to stay near my head!
我的确需要你。我需要你站在床头这边!
Okay. Everything looks good. Here it is on the screen. Here's your uterus and right here is your baby.
好吧,看起来很正常。银幕上的画面是这样的。这是你的子♥宫,宝宝在这里。
Oh, my God.
天啊。
Wow. There it is, I see it.
它在那里,我看到了。
Congratulations. I'll give you two a minute.
恭喜。我让你们独处一下。
Okay. Thank you.
好吧。谢谢。
Pretty amazing, huh?
很神奇吧?
I don't see it!
我看不到!
What? What? ! I can't see it.
什么?什么?!我看不到。
Youyou just said that you did!
但你说你看到了。
I know. I lied. I didn't want her to think I was a terrible mother. I can't even see my own baby!
我知道。我说谎了。我不希望她认为我是个很糟糕的母亲。我连自己的宝宝都看不到。
Oh sure, come here! Sure you can! Uh, look come here look, it’sit’sit’s, it’s right there
过来,你可以看到的。过来,看,就在这里。
Oh, it's beautiful. I see it now.
好漂亮。我看到了。
Do you really? No, I don't see it!
真的吗?不,我看不到。
Come on! Come on! Here, okayokay. You see this? This tiny thing that looks like a peanut?
好吧,好吧。你看到那个像花生一样的小东西了吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Sweetie, that's it.
亲爱的,就是那个。
That's it? Well, I saw that.
就是那个?哦,我看到了。
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢。别客气。
Wow, I can't believe that's our baby.
我不敢相信那是我们的孩子。
Yeah, that's our baby.
对,那是我们的孩子。
Hi. Hey!
嗨。嗨。
So how was the doctor?
医生怎么说?
Everything went great.
一切都很顺利。
Good. Hey, show them the picture of your uterus.
很好。让他们看看你子♥宫的照片。
I don't see the baby. Where is it?
我看不到宝宝,它在哪里?
Oh, no, I know. I couldn't see it either at first. But it's right...Ross, I lost it again. Oh.
我知道,刚开始我也看不到。但它就在……罗斯,我又看不到了。


《老友记》本章剧本下载