老友记 第一季 第十一集

FriendsS01E11

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:45 推荐到豆瓣

Ross: Well, I'm gonna go to tinkertown.
注释:Tinkertown: 是美国人的一句口头语,如果想脱身的时候就会这么说。
好吧,我要闪人了。

Rachel: Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you, I have read everything you've ever written. No, I mean it! I mean, when I read Euphoria at Midnight, all I wanted to do was become a writer.
Bing太太,跟你说, 我拜读过你所有的大作。不,我是说真的,我读过《午夜的快♥感》之后,就一心想成为作家。
Mrs. Bing: Oh, please, honey, listen, if I can do it, anybody can. You just start with half a dozen European cities, throw in thirty euphemisms for male genitalia, and bam! You have got yourself a book.
注释:genitalia:生殖器(尤指外阴♥部)。
别这么说,亲爱的,我能办到大家都能办到。你只需要先描述几个欧洲城市,然后用30个委婉词形容男性生殖器官,嗙,你就写成一本书了。
Chandler: My mother, ladies and gentlemen.
(这是)我的母亲大人,先生们女士们。
Mrs. Bing: Yeah, any messages for room 226? You okay there, slugger?
注释:slugger:打击力强的选手,猛♥男。
对,226房有留言吗?你还好吧,猛♥男?
Ross: Oh, yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
哦,我还好,还好。
Mrs. Bing: What is with you tonight?
你今晚是怎么了?
Ross: Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing.
没什么,没什么,没什么,没什么。
Mrs. Bing: Okay, thank you. It's the Italian Hand-Licker, isn't it?
好的,谢谢。是因为那个意大利舔手男,对吧?
Ross: No. It's the one he's licking.
不,是他舔的那个人。
Mrs. Bing: She's supposed to be with you.
她应该和你在一起的。
Ross: You're good.
你真厉害。
Mrs. Bing: Oh, Ross, listen to me. I have sold a hundred million copies of my books, and y'know why?
哦,Ross,我卖出上亿本的书,你知道为什么吗?
Ross: The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?
因为封面上露两点的辣妹?
Mrs. Bing: No. Because I know how to write men that women fall in love with. Believe me, I cannot sell a Paolo. People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo. Come on. The guy's a secondary character. He's just a, you know, a complication you eventually kill off.
不,因为我知道怎样去描写那些女人们钟情的男人。相信我,Paolo完全没有卖点。没人愿意翻325页看Paolo的故事,嘿,他就是个男二号人物。他就是,是个最终会被写死的剧情人物。
Ross: When?
什么时候?
Mrs. Bing: He's not a hero. You know who our hero is?
他不是主角。知道我们的男主是谁吗?
Ross: The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?
封面上露两点的猛♥男?
Mrs. Bing: No, it's you.
不,是你啊。
Mrs. Bing: No, really. Come on. You're smart. You're sexy.
不,说真的,你看,你既聪明又性感。
Ross: Right.
好吧。
Mrs. Bing: Yes, you are. The fact that you don't think you are makes you sexier. Come on, kiddo. You're gonna be fine, believe me.
是,你是的。事实上你不认为自己性感这一点更迷人。好啦,小盆友,你会没事的,相信我。
Ross: Ahoh
哦。
Joey: Uhhhh.... I'll just pee in the street.
呃,我到街上尿就好了。
Ross: Hey, is Chandler here?
嘿,Chandler在吗?
Joey: Yeah.
在。
Ross: Okay, uh, about last night, y'know, Chandler...you didn't tell...Okay, 'cause I'm thinking, we don't need to tell Chandler. I mean, it was just a kiss. One kiss. No big deal, right?
好吧,昨晚的事......你没......告诉Chandler吧?因为我想,我们不需告诉。只是个吻,一个吻,没什么大不了的,对吧?
Joey: Right. No big deal. In Bizarro World! ! You broke the code!
注释:Bizarro:(俚语) 怪异的,奇怪的。
对,没什么大不了的......那是在怪异的世界里吧!你违反规定。
Ross: What code?
什么规定?
Joey: You don't kiss your friend's mom! Sisters are okay, maybe a hotlooking aunt...but not a mom, never a mom!
不能亲朋友的老妈啊!姐妹还可以,或者一个性感的姨妈可能也行,但是老妈可不行,绝对不行!
All: Ah! Ah! Chandler: What are you guys doing out here?
啊!啊!你们在外面干什么?
Ross: Uh...uh...Well, Joey and I had discussed getting in an early morning racquetball game. But, um, apparently, somebody overslept.
注释:racquetball:短网拍墙球,手球式墙球(比赛规则和场地都与有四面墙场地的墙手球相同,但击球用以皮带拴腕的短柄球拍,球较墙手球略大而软)。
呃,我和Joey说过要早起去打回力球,但是,显然有人睡过头了。
Joey: Yeah, well, you don't have your racket.
对,好啊,你都没带球拍。
Ross: No, no I don't, because it's being restrung, somebody was supposed to bring me one.
对,没带,因为我的拍子拿去换线了,有人应该帮我准备一支拍子的。
Joey: Yeah, well you didn't call and leave your grip size.
对啊,你都没说你握把的尺寸。
Chandler: Okay, you guys spend waaaay too much time together.
好吧,你们俩真真会浪费时间。
Ross: Okay, I'm scum, I'm scum.
注释:scum:人♥渣。
好吧,我是人♥渣,我是人♥渣。
Joey: Ross, how could you let this happen?
Ross,你怎么会这么做?
Ross: I don't know, God, I...well, it's not like she's a regular mom, y'know? She's, she's sexy, she's...
我也不知道,天,我......啊,她不像是一般的妈妈,她很性感,她......
Joey: You don't think my mom's sexy?
你不觉得我妈妈性感?
Ross: Well...not in the same way...
啊......不一样的性感......
Joey: I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani was a handsome woman in her day, alright? You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?
回头告诉你Gloria Tribbiani 当年也是个标致美人,好吧?你以为生7个小孩容易吗?
Ross: Okay, I think we're getting into a weird area here...
好吧,我觉得我们越聊越离谱了。
Rachel: Hey, what're you guys doing out here?
你们两个在屋外做什么?
Ross: Well, not playing racquetball!
反正不是打回力球。
Joey: He forgot to leave his grip size!
他忘了告诉我他握把的尺寸。
Ross: He didn't get the goggles!
他也没带护目镜。
Rachel: Well, sounds like you two have issues.
你们两个之间好像有点问题哦。
Rachel: Goodbye, baby.
再见,宝贝。
Ross: Do they wait for me to do this?
他们在等着让我这样做吗?
Joey: So are you gonna tell him?
你到底要不要告诉他?
Ross: No, I'm not gonna tell him. Why would I tell him?
不,我才不告诉他呢,我为什么要告诉他?
Joey: How about 'cause if you don't, his mother might. .
因为如果你不说,他妈妈也许会......
Monica: What are you guys doing here?
你俩在这儿干什么?
Joey: Uhhhh.... he's not even wearing a jockstrap!
注释:jockstrap:护身三角绷带,护裆。
呃....他连护裆都没穿!
Monica:...What did I ask?
我问了什么?
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: What are you doing here?
你在这做什么?
Phoebe: Nothing, I just thought I'd stop by...y'know, after the uh...that I... y'know, so what are you doing here?
没事,我只是顺路…那个......你又来干什么?
Monica: I'm not really here. Just thought I'd drop these off...on the way...my way... Do you come here a lot? Without me?
我不是专程来的,只是想顺路拿这些过来......顺路的......你经常过来?自己一个人来?
Phoebe: No. No! No!...So, um, do you think he's doing any better than he was this morning?
没,没,没!没有!呃,你觉得他比早上好点没?
Monica: How would I know? I, I wasn't here.
我怎么知道?我又没来过。
Phoebe: Really? Not even to, um, change his pajamas? !
真的?也没,替他换睡衣?
Chandler: Oh my God.
哦我的天。
Ross: You're my friend. I I had to tell you.
你是我朋友,所以我得告诉你。
Chandler: I can't believe it. Paolo kissed my mom?
我简直不敢相信...... Paolo亲了我妈?
Ross: Yeah, um, I mean, I don't know if you noticed, but he had a lot to drink, and you know how he gets when he's drunk...uh. . I can't do this, I did it, it was me, I'm sorry, I kissed your mom.
对,嗯,不知道你注意到没,他喝了很多酒,他喝醉之后什么样儿你也见识过......我不能这样做…是我做的,是我,抱歉,是我亲了你老妈。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Ross: I, I was really upset about Rachel and Paolo, and I think I had too much tequila, and Nora um, Mrs. Mom your Bing was just being nice, y'know, and But nothing happened, nothing happen...Ask Joey, Joey, uh, came in
Rachel and Paolo的事搞得我很难受,而且我想我是喝了太多龙舌兰。然后Nora、妈妈女士,你的Bing,只是关心一下我...... 然后什么也没发生,什么也没......你问Joey,呃,Joey出现了......
Chandler: You knew about this?
你知道这件事?
Joey: Uh...y'know, knowledge is a tricky thing.
呃,知情本身就很麻烦。
Chandler: I spent the entire day with you, why didn't you tell me? !
我一整天都跟你在一起,你为什么不告诉我?
Joey: Hey, hey, hey, you're lucky I caught them when I did, or else who knows what would happened.
嘿,嘿,他们被我逮到算你幸运,不然谁知道还会发生什么。
Ross: Thanks, man, big help.
谢了,老兄,帮大忙了。
Chandler: I can't believe this! What the hell were you thinking?
我都没法相信,你到底怎么想的?
Ross: I wasn't I don't know, I
我没有…我不知道,我......
Chandler: Y'know, of all my friends, no one knows the crap I go through with my mom more than you.
你也知道,我和我妈之间的鸟事,我朋友里属你最清楚了。
Ross: I know.
我知道。
Chandler: I can't believe you did this.
我没想到你会做这种事。
Ross: Chandler...
Chandler......
Joey: Me neither, y'know what…
我也没想到,你知道吗。。。
Chandler: I'm still mad at you for not telling me.
我对你没有告诉我还是很生气。
Joey: What are you mad at me for? !
为什么生我的气?
Chandler: You gotta let me slam the door!
让我摔上门吧!
Joey: Chandler, I didn't kiss her, he did! See what happens when you break the code?
Chandler,我没亲她,亲的人是他!看到没,违反规定就是这种下场!
Ross: Joey...
Joey......
Monica: Hey Rach.
嗨!Rach。
Rachel: Hey.
嗨!
Monica: 'A Woman Undone, by Rachel Karen Green'.
《未婚女子》作者Rachel Karen Green.
Rachel: Yeah. Thought I'd give it a shot. I'm still on the first chapter. Now, do you think his 'love stick can be liberated from its denim prison'?
注释:denim:斜纹粗棉布,牛仔布; 工装裤。
对,我想尝试一下。我还在写第一章,看,你觉得他的"爱之棒"能从"粗棉布监牢"中解放吗?
Monica: Yeah, I'd say so. And there's no 'j' in 'engorged'.
对,我觉得可以。还有,"engorged"里不应该有j。
Phoebe: Hey Rach.
嘿,Rach。
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hello.
嗨。
Monica: Hello.
嗨。
Phoebe: Going to the hospital tonight?
今晚去医院吗?
Monica: No, you?
不去,你呢?
Phoebe: No, you?
也不去,你呢?

老友记.本章节注释


注释:Tinkertown: 是美国人的一句口头语,如果想脱身的时候就会这么说。
注释:genitalia:生殖器(尤指外阴♥部)。
注释:slugger:打击力强的选手,猛♥男。
注释:Bizarro:(俚语) 怪异的,奇怪的。
注释:racquetball:短网拍墙球,手球式墙球(比赛规则和场地都与有四面墙场地的墙手球相同,但击球用以皮带拴腕的短柄球拍,球较墙手球略大而软)。
注释:scum:人♥渣。
注释:jockstrap:护身三角绷带,护裆。
注释:denim:斜纹粗棉布,牛仔布; 工装裤。


《老友记》本章剧本下载