老友记 第八季 第四集

FriendsS08E04

Part1

2019年8月25日 03:41 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 8 Episode 4: The One with the Videotape.


老友记第8季第4集:录影带风波。

Wait. Before we go in, I just want you to know that I love you.
等一下,在进屋之前我要你知道我爱你。
I had a great time on our honeymoon, and I can’t wait to go in there and spend the rest of our life together.
我蜜月时玩得很高兴。我等不及要跟你共度一生了。
You’re really sticking with the shell necklace huh?
你还戴着那条贝壳项链?
Hey! You're back! Hi sweetie!
你们回来了!嗨,亲爱的!
Come on in!
快进来!
So how was the honeymoon?
你们蜜月玩得开心吗?
Oh, so much fun. But the best part is, we met this incredible couple on the way back.
我们很开心。最棒的是我们认识了一对很棒的夫妇。
That was the best part? Good honeymooning, tiger.
那是最棒的吗?蜜月过得不错啊,小子。
No, they were really cool. They were on their honeymoon too!
是的,他们很酷!他们也是去度蜜月的。
They're terrific. They live right here in the city.
他们人超好。就住在城里。
Yeah, can we go call them? Is it too soon to call? I wanna call.
我们能打电话给他们吗?现在打会不会太快了?我想打给他们。
I'm sorry. We're just kind of excited because we finally have a couple to hang out with. I know.
抱歉,我们太兴奋了。我们终于认识一对夫妇朋友了。
A couple? Like two people? Like one, two people?
夫妇朋友?你是指两个人吗?像是一、二,两个人吗?
This is different. Greg and Jenny are in a relationship.
那不一样。葛瑞格跟珍妮结婚了。
Oh, Greg and Jenny yuck! "Hi, Greg. I'm Chandler. This is Monica"
葛瑞格跟珍妮?"葛瑞格,我是钱德勒,这是莫妮卡。"
"Hi, Monica. This is Jenny." "Hi, Jenny. Hi, Greg."
"嗨,莫妮卡,这是珍妮。""嗨,珍妮。嗨,葛瑞格。"
Listen, they are really great. If you just got a chance… You know what?
他们真的很棒,如果你们…… 你知道吗?
Why don't you just give us our souvenirs and get the hell out of here?
快送我们纪念品,然后滚出去。
We really…didn’t get a chance to…
我们真的……没来得及……
You have got to be kidding me!
你开玩笑吧!
We didn't get anything for anyone.
我们没给任何人买礼物。
Hmmm! Yeah nice necklace!
好漂亮的项链。
That you can have.
这个可以送给你。
Hey! Hello!
嘿!你们好呀。
Welcome home. So, how was the honeymoon?
欢迎你们回来。蜜月玩得可好?
It was great! It was great! How about you? ! I mean you’re having a baby!
非常好!你们呢?我是说你们要有宝宝了!
Look, I have a sonogram picture. Oh great!
你看,我有宝宝的B超。太棒了。
Ross, it's got your wavy, black lines.
罗斯,宝宝遗传了你的黑色卷发。
All right, so now that Ross knows can you tell us y’ know how it happened? I mean, when did it happen? How many times did it happen?
好了,现在罗斯知道了。你可以告诉我们到底是怎么发生的?在什么时候,你们做了几次?
Monica, that's not right. Start with where.
莫妮卡,那么问是不对的。从你们在哪里做开始说吧。
Well, it happened about six weeks ago.
事情发生在六个星期前。
And uh I had just got home from work and Ross was already there ‘cause I guess he had been hanging out with Joey.
我下班回到家,发现罗斯也在。我猜他跟乔伊在一起玩。
You're welcome, buddy.
别客气,兄弟。
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢。
And so I had a lot of work to do so Ross, nice guy that he is, offered to help me out. And then we had a little wine, we got to talking, and the next thing you know out of nowhere Ross comes on to me.
我有很多事要做,罗斯很好心主动说要帮忙。我们边喝酒边聊天。接下来罗斯突然就对我采取了主动。
Umm that’s…that’s a little misleading.
这很容易让人误会。
What is? The lie you just told.
什么?你刚刚说的谎话。
Thatthat you came on to me? There's the one!
我说是你主动的?没错!
But you did! I mean, let’s be honest.
但那是真的!老实一点吧。
Yes let’s. Y’ know what? Uh, it’sit’s not important. What is important is that, is that we’re having a baby. And it’s not—Doesn’t matter who came on to who.
没错,老实一点吧。那不重要。重要的是我们要生孩子了,谁先主动并不重要。
"Whom." That's right.
是"谁"才对。罗斯说的没错。
You know you kissed me first.
你先吻我的。
What? What? ! You were begging me to kiss you! Youyouyou were sending me signals all over the place!
什么?什么?!是你求我吻你的!你处处给我发送暗号!
I was sending you signals? Yeah.
我向你发暗号?对。
Oh please. Okay, anyone in this room think that I would send Ross begging symbols. Please, show of hands.
拜托,好吧,谁觉得是我向罗斯发送乞求暗号的,请举手。
Y’ know what? ! It doesn’t matter! It doesn’t matter what you believe! What matters is what happened!
知道吗,别人怎么想并不重要。重要的是发生了什么。
Okay. So these signals Ross, explain this to me, ‘cause maybe I need to be more careful. I mean, am I sending you these signals right now?
罗斯,跟我解释一下暗号的事。或许我得小心一点。现在我正在发送讯号吗?
You know what? You know what? Rachel, justjust drop it.
你知道吗,瑞秋,别纠结这个问题了。
No, please. Show me how I begged you.
拜托告诉我,我是怎么求你的。
I can show you! I have it on videotape. It's an expression.
我可以证明!我都录在录影带里了。那不过是一种表达方法。
I can't believe he taped the two of them having sex.
我不敢相信他录下他们做♥爱的经过。
Yeah. You gotta tell a girl before you tape her. Such a rookie mistake.
对,你录之前要先告诉对方才行。那是菜鸟才会犯的错误。
You know who has a great video camera?
你知道谁家有很棒的摄影机吗?
Greg and Jenny?
葛瑞格跟珍妮?
Do you still wanna call them? I wanna to call them.
你还想打电话给他们吗?我想打给他们。
Let's call. Yeah! Ask them if they brought their friends any souvenirs.
快打吧。问他们有没有买纪念品送给朋友。
Hello. 8th Street Deli?
嘿,第八街外送餐厅?
Hey, hang up! You get food poisoning just talking to that place.
快挂掉。光跟他们说话你就会食物中毒。
Sorry, wrong number. Here you go, babe.
抱歉,打错了。来吧,宝贝。
Hello? It's the deli again!
喂,又是外送餐厅!
All right, I'll have a sandwich.
好吧,我要吃三明治。
I don't think this number's right.
我觉得这个电话号码是错的。
What? You got fakenumbered.
什么?你们拿到假电话了。
What? People don't do that. Oh, I think we do.
什么?没有人会那么做。我想我们会。
They gave us a fake number? Why? Why would they do that?
他们给了我们假号码?他们为什么要那么做?
I don't know. You were a delight to talk to. You asked all those insightful, great questions.
我不知道。跟你聊天很开心。你问了一些很有见解的问题。
And you've never been funnier. I mean, joke, joke, joke! You were a hoot!
你也很风趣,一直在开玩笑。你真的很耍宝。
You know what? Don't worry about it. You still got me and Phoebe.
别担心了,你们还有我跟菲比。
Excuse me, I don't want Greg and Jenny's rejects.
对不起,我不要葛瑞格跟珍妮的退货。
Rachel won't talk to me. She won't open the door.
瑞秋不肯跟我说话,她连门都不肯开。
I wonder why, pervert.
我很好奇是为什么。变态。
Okay, listen, I am not a pervert.
听着,我不是变态。
That’s like the pervert motto! Yeah! Yeah! They have you raise your right hand, put your left hand down your pants, and repeat that!
变态都是那么说的。举起你的右手,把左手插♥进裤子里,再重复那句话。
Filming Rachel was not something I planned.
我不是故意要拍瑞秋。
Okay, look. Here's what happened. And Joey youyou can back me up on this.
事情的经过是这样的,乔伊可以帮我作证。
All right, aboutabout a month and a half ago I came to you with a problem? Umm, a personal thing.
还记得一个半月前,我跑去问你一个问题吗?一个私人问题。
Personal thing? What personal thing? I don’t know.
私人问题?什么私人问题?我不知道。
About…about sex? That I hadn’t had sex in months?
关于……关于性的问题。我好几个月没有性生活了。
Yeah, I knew what you were talking about.
我刚才就知道你说的是哪件事。
Hey! Hey.
嗨。嗨。
Do you have a minute? I’d like to talk to you about something I’m, I’m really uncomfortable talking about.
你有空吗?我想谈一件我很难启齿的事。
Sure. What? About uh, you showering with your mom?
没问题。什么事?你跟你妈一起洗澡?
I actually had a topic in mind. I'm kind of going through a dry spell, sexwise.
我已经想好问题了。我在性生活方面进入了干涸期。
Whoa, for like months? Five, to be lying. Six.
有好几个月了吗?五个月,骗人的,是六个月。
Six months? Whoa that’s rough.
六个月?那一定很难熬。
Well, I mean it’s not all bad. I’m learning to appreciate the uh, smaller things in life. Like the sound of a bird and the color of the sky.
额。其实没有那么糟糕。我学着去欣赏生活中的一些小事,譬如说鸟的叫声跟天空的颜色。
The sky's blue, Ross. And I had sex yesterday.
天空是蓝色的,罗斯。我昨天才做过爱。
Please help me. I have a date tonight.
拜托,帮帮我,我今晚有约会。
It has to go well okay—I'm scared for my health.Okay, okay.
我得顺利达阵。我很担心自己的健康。好的,好的。
Ooh! Ohoh, I got something. It’s this story I came up with, very romantic. I swear any woman that hears it; they’re like putty.
我有个点子。我想出一个故事。非常浪漫的故事。听到这个故事的女人都会心动。
Really? Well then tell it to me.
真的吗?快告诉我。
Okay. Now you’re gonna want to have sex with me when you hear it, but you have to remember it is just the story.
好吧。你听完后定会想跟我上床。但是记住,那只是一个故事。
I'll try to control myself.
我会试着控制自己。
Okay. Years ago, when I was backpacking across Western Europe…
好。多年前,我在西欧自助旅行……
You were backpacking across Western Europe?
你在西欧自助旅行?
Have a nice six more months, Ross.
你再干涸六个月去吧,罗斯。
Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Please, please. You were in Western Europe, and...?
好吧,抱歉,求求你。你去了西欧,然后……?
I was just outside Barcelona, hiking in the foothills of Mount Tibidabo.
我在巴塞罗那郊外第比达包山脚下徒步。
I was at the end of this path, and I came to a clearing and there was a lake. Very secluded. There were tall trees all around. It was dead silent. Gorgeous.
我走到小路的尽头来到一片林中空地,发现了一座湖。它非常隐密,四周都是高大的树木。那里非常安静,美极了。
And across the lake I saw a beautiful woman bathing herself. But she was crying.
我看到在湖的对面有个美女在洗澡。但她在哭。
Why?
为什么?
Umm, this is great wine.
酒真的很棒。
It’s from France…In Europe…Western Europe. Y’ know umm, a few years ago I actually was backpacking across Western Europe.
是法国酒。法国在欧洲。就在西欧。你知道吗,几年前我在西欧自助旅行。
Really? Uhhmm—Wait, it gets better.
真的吗?等一下,后面的故事更精彩。
Um, yeah, I was in Barcelona.
对,我在巴塞罗那。
I studied for a year in Barcelona.
我在巴塞罗那念过一年书。
Anyway, umm so I was um, I was hiking…I love hiking!
总之,我在徒步……我喜欢徒步!
That's great! I was hiking along the foothills of Mount Tibidaybo...
那真的太棒了!我在第比达亚波山脚下徒步……
I think it's "Tibidabo." Okay, do you wanna tell the story?
我想是"第比达包山"才对。你想来讲这个故事吗?
Whoa! What are you doing here? How did your date go?
你怎么来了?约会还顺利吗?
Great! I’m across the street having sex with her right now. Your story sucks!
太棒了。我正要过街去和她做♥爱。你的故事烂透了。
Hey, look, if it didn't work, it's because you didn't tell it right.
如果不起作用,一定是你说的方法不对。
Show me how you did it. No! No, I don’t…don’t want to.
告诉我你是怎么说的。不不,我不想谈。
How long since you seen a girl naked?
你上次看到裸女是什么时候的事?
I was backpacking across Western Europe.
我在西欧自助旅行。
I'm not feeling it.
我没有感觉。
I was just outside Barcelona, hiking...
我在巴塞罗那郊外徒步……
No! No! No Ross! I’m not hot! Are you hot?
不不不,罗斯,我并没觉得欲♥火焚身。你呢?
It's been six months. I'm always hot.
我六个月没做♥爱,每天都欲♥火焚身。
Well you’re not selling the story! It’s like; it’s like you don’t believe it!
你讲故事不够动人,你根本就不相信它。
Look, I gotta go, I got a date. But try this. Do what I do when I'm preparing for an audition. Okay?
我得走了,我有约会,但试试这招。学我在试镜前做的那一招。
I’ll set you up with my video camera and you can record yourself andand see what you’re doing wrong.
我帮你设置好录像机,你可以自♥拍看看哪里做错了。
I'll try that.
我会试试看。
All right now… All right, you’re all set up. You’re good to go. Just hit record. All right? Good luck. Thanks.
已经设定好了,可以拍了。按下录影键就可以了。祝你好运。谢谢。
Andand hey Joe? Listen, if you ever have any problem with the ladies you know I’ll help you out.
乔伊,如果你跟女人约会出了问题我可以帮你。
That means a lot to me, man.
那对我来说意义重大,兄弟。
Hello. Can I get you anything? Lens cleaner? Your battery okay? Rachel!
你好啊。需要我帮你效劳吗?要擦镜头吗?电池还有电吗?
Oh Ross! Hi! Thank God you're here. You have to help me.
罗斯。嗨。谢天谢地你在这里。快帮帮我。
Were you just talking to yourself?
你刚才在自言自语吗?
That's less embarrassing. Yes. Yes, I was.
那样说会比较不丢脸。对,没错。
So when she came in, I got distracted and totally forgot about the camera. It kept rolling and recorded everything.
她一走进来,我一分心就完全忘记了录影机的事。录影机拍录下了整个经过。
Yeah, we're gonna need to see that tape. Yeah, definitely.
我们得看看那卷录影带。没错。
What a great idea! That'll get Rachel to forgive me.
真是个好主意!那会让瑞秋原谅我。
You know what? This is not fair to her. Let's just forget the tape.
你知道吗,那对她来说不公平。忘了录影带的事吧。
Thank you.
谢谢。
No. You're right.
不行。你说得对。
Joey, no. Loud and clear.
乔伊,不行。我了解。
I still don't get why Greg and Jenny would give us a fake number.
我始终不明白为什么葛瑞格和珍妮要给我们假的电话号码。
You know, if they knew what they were doing, they probably didn't give you real names, either.
如果他们是这方面的老手,甚至都不会给你们真名。
Okay, maybe people give out fake numbers, but they don’t give out fake names.
或许有人会给假电话号码,但没有人会给假名。
Oh, yeah? Hi. Ken Adams. Nice to meet you.
是吗?嗨,肯·亚当斯。很高兴能认识你。
Regina Phalange.
瑞吉娜·费兰吉。
I just don't get it. We didn't do anything wrong.
真不懂,我们没做错事。
I know! Although, you did tell an awful lot of jokes.
就是嘛。虽然你说了很多冷笑话。
I thought you said those jokes were funny. Joke! Joke! Joke!
你说很好笑啊。快讲笑话吧!讲笑话!讲笑话。
Joke. Joke. Blah! Blah!
讲笑话!讲笑话!
Well maybe it was all of your questions.
可能是你问了太多问题害的。
What about my questions?
我的问题怎么了?
The sheer volume. It was like flying with the Riddler.
你问了太多问题。像是跟谜题王坐在一起。
I'm soory. Was that another joke? Was that another question?
你又在讲笑话吗?你又在问问题吗?
Hey! Is Ross still here?
罗斯还在吗?
Uh no Rach, he’s gone. But listen, he told us what happened and it does, it sounds like an honest mistake.
不,瑞秋,他已经走了。但他告诉我们发生了什么事。听起来真的是个误会。
Oh really? Well how would you like it if I had sex with you and I taped it?
是吗?如果我把我跟你做♥爱的过程录下来你会有什么感觉呢?
Oh forget it! Oh there he is now, the father of my child, the porn king of the west village.
算了吧。他来了,我孩子他爹,西村的黄♥片之王。
Look, it was accident! Okay? II feel bad that it happened, but I swear, I didn’t even watch it!
那是个意外,好吗?我觉得很内疚,但是我发誓我还没有看过它。
Anyway, here. I thought you might be more comfortable destroying it yourself.
总之,拿去吧。或许亲手毁了它,你会觉得舒服一点。
Thank you.
谢谢。
What?
怎么?
You don't want to see this, do you?Hell, yeah!
你们不想看这玩意吧?我们当然想!
I am not gonna show you this.
我不会让你们看这个。
No! Not the sex part, just the stuff leading up to it.
不,我们不是要看性♥爱镜头。只是想看你们怎么开始的。
Forget it. She's destroying it.
算了,让她毁掉吧。
Okay fine! Fine! We’ll just have to think of some other way to put the whole ‘Who came onto who,’ thing to rest! Come on now, think! !
好吧,我们会想其他办法解决"谁先主动"的问题。快想!
Look, forget it Phoebe. Okay? It’s Rachel’s tape and she can do whatever she wants with it. And she wants to destroy it. So, end of story.
别想这事了,行吗,菲比。那是瑞秋的录影带,她想怎么处置它是她的自由。她想毁了它,别说了。
I wanna see it.
我想看。
What?
什么?
Clearly you don’t want people to see this tape. Now I don’t want people to see this tape either, but you so badly don’t want people to see it makes me want to see it. You see?
你显然不希望大家看这盘录影带。我也不想让大家看。但你非常不希望我们看,这让我想要看个究竟,明白吗?
Are we watching the tape or not?
我们到底要不要看录影带?
I don't want people to see it for your sake.
我不让别人看是为了保护你。
Ahh, I don’t believe you. I think you don’t want them to see you begging me.
我不相信你。我想你不希望他们看到你求我。
Rachel, please? Oh, a little preview.
瑞秋,求你了。这算是预告部份。
Fine. Fine, but I want the record to show that I tried to take the high road, because in about five minutes I’m gonna be saying…
好吧,我要这卷录影带证明我是想保护你。因为再过五分钟我会说……
Okay, here we go.
好吧,要开始了。
Hello. Can I get you anything?
你好啊,需要我帮你效劳吗?
I'm so happy.
我好开心。
Thank God you're here, Ross. Help me. Were you just talking to yourself?
谢天谢地你在这里。罗斯,快帮帮我。你刚才在自言自语吗?
There I am. You're gonna get pregnant.
我出现了。你就要怀孕了。
I screwed up so bad, I told Monica that I would stuff and send all these wedding invitations like weeks ago and II…
我搞砸了。好几个星期前我告诉莫妮卡我会把喜帖寄出去。
You didn't do it?
你没有寄?
II know—I had put them in…inin my desk at work and I completely forgot about them until today.
我把它们放在办公桌上,直到今天才想起来。
Sweetie okay. It’s okay. Everybody made it to the wedding. I’m fine.
亲爱的,没关系的。客人都来了,我没事的。
Kind of hurting my hand though.
但你把我的手弄痛了。
I know.
我知道。
I cannot believe that I did this. Especially after Monica just went on and on and on about it!
我竟然会做出这种事,何况莫妮卡每天都在嘱咐我这件事。
"Okay, Rachel. Here are the invitations, Rachel. Be very careful, Rachel. Please, drinking no liquids around the invitations, Rachel."Whoa oh! Ohohoh! Oh…ohohoh…
“喜帖在这里,瑞秋。小心点,瑞秋。拜托,别在喜帖附近喝东西,瑞秋。”
Did you do it on our invitations?
你们在我们的喜帖上面做♥爱了吗?
Not on the ones we sent out.
我们没在寄出去的喜帖上做。
So just the ones you gave back to us and we had framed?
所以你们在我们裱起来的喜帖上面做♥爱了?
Can you believe this is already happening? I mean it seems like yesterday they just got engaged.
你能相信吗?这真的发生了。我是说,感觉上他们像是昨天才订婚。
I know. Hey remember…remember the night they got engaged? How uh, you and I almost…
我知道。还记得他们订婚那一晚吗?你跟我差一点……
Oh, I remember how we almost. Do you think we would’ve gone through with it? Y’ know, if we hadn’t gotten caught. Do you think we would’ve done it?
我记得我们差一点就做了。你觉得我们当时真的会做吗?如果没被逮到的话,你觉得我们会做吗?
I mean I…I know I wanted to. I just, I just wasn’t sure if you wanted to.
我知道我想做,但我不知道你想不想。
Oh, I wanted to.
我也想。
So we…we both wanted to.
那么我们两个都想。
Interesting.
有意思。
Anyway, it probably worked out for the best.
总之,这样的结果或许是最好的。
Yeah, sure.
没错。
Okay, in about ten seconds you’re gonna see him kiss me.
好了,再过十秒你们就能看到他要吻我了。
And in about five seconds you’re gonna see why.
再过五秒你们就会知道为什么。
Ross, did I ever tell you about the time that I went backpacking through Western Europe?
罗斯,我有没有跟你说过我到西欧自助旅行的事?
Okay. Get ready to see some begging.
准备看她求我吧。
Oh, you came on to Ross!
是你对罗斯主动的!
What? !
什么?!
Now I'm so happy.
现在我好开心。
What are you talking about? You used the Europe story!
你这是什么意思?你用了欧洲的故事。
That's the magic story you use when you wanna have sex!
那是你想做♥爱时会用的魔法故事!
How do you know about that story?
你怎么知道那个故事?
How do you know about that story?
你怎么知道那个故事?
I heard it from my friend Irene who heard it from some guy!
是一个家伙告诉我朋友艾琳的。
Some guy!
就是我!
No. No, she told me his name was Ken Adams.
不不,她说那个家伙叫做肯·亚当斯。
Ken Adams!
我就是肯·亚当斯!
Hi. So, people are familiar with the Europe story?
嗨。看来大家都知道欧洲的故事?
Yeah. Listen about that, the whole uh, who came on to who thing really doesn’t matter. I mean, I think it would’ve happened either way. I mean if you hadn’t initiated it III know I would’ve.
听着,关于"谁主动"的问题真的不重要。我是说,反正该发生的总会发生。就算你不主动,我也会主动。
It was an amazing night.
那是个神奇的夜晚。
It was. It was an amazing night.
没错,确实很神奇。
You think it looked amazing?
你觉得它看起来也很神奇吗?
I uh… I don’t know. I mean I…I honestly didn’t watch it.
我不知道。我真的没看。
Yeah, me neither. Yet.
是,我也没看。还没看。
Uhhhhhh…thatthat may be weird.
看的话应该会很奇怪。
Yeah, it would be really weird.
对,会很奇怪。
Good luck. Good luck to you.
祝你好运。祝你好运。
Mind if I mute? Oh, please.
我可以消音吗?麻烦你了。
There go the clothes.
我们开始脱衣服了。
You are undressing awfully quickly.
你脱衣服的速度真快。
Six months, Rachel. Six months.
我六个月没做了,瑞秋,六个月。
Hey. Wewe look…we look pretty good. That’s what I was gonna say.
我们看起来很不错。我也那么觉得。
Oh nice tan!
漂亮的皮肤!
Thank you. I'd just gone to the beach that weekend.
谢谢。那个周末我才去过海边。
Have you been working out?
你有在健身吗?
I have been working out.
我一直在健身。
Wow, this is so much better than I ever…
这比我之前的经验要好得多……
Oh, that's not pretty.
那可不太雅观。
Oh! Oh! Oh God! No! Oh no!
哦!哦!天啊!哦,不!
Make it stop. Make it stop. Oh, no!
快点关掉!快点关掉!哦,不!
Hello, Greg? Hi, this is Monica from the plane.
喂,葛瑞格吗?我是飞机上跟你们见过面的莫妮卡。
Listen, the number that you gave me, 853...That is their old number. Jenny's been giving it out since they moved!
听着,你给我的电话号码 853...那是他们的旧号码。他们搬家之后,珍妮老是给别人他们的旧号码
Jenny! That is so Jenny!
那真像珍妮的作风!
Hey listen umm, how would you like to get together? Say next Saturday?
你们下星期六能跟我们一起去玩吗?
Okay, how about Sunday?
好吧,星期天呢?
Okay, the week after that?
下星期呢?
The week after that?
下下星期呢?
Y’ know what Greg? Y’ know what? We are good, interesting, funny people with good questions and if you and your precious Jenny can’t see that then…
你知道吗,葛瑞格?我们幽默风趣善于提问。如果你跟你的宝贝珍妮没发现……
January 15th? We'll see you then! Okay.
一月十五日?到时候见。


《老友记》本章剧本下载