老友记 第八季 第五集

FriendsS08E05

Part1

2019年8月25日 03:45 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 8 Episode 5: The One with Rachel’s Date.


老友记第8季第5集:瑞秋的男友。

Okay, now this one is rare, this one is medium well! Now go-go-go!
好了,这是三分熟,这是五分熟,快去上菜,快快快!
Hey, Phoebe! Hey how was dinner? !
菲比,晚餐好吃吗?
Dinner was good! Just saying hi! Now I'm gonna go! Okay!
晚餐很好吃。我只是来打声招呼,我要走了。-好的。
Well, hello there. I didn't see this on the menu.
你好啊。我在菜单上没看到这道美味。
Tim, this is Phoebe. Phoebe, this is Tim, my new sous chef.
提姆,她是菲比。菲比,他是新来的副厨师长提姆。
So you're Monica's boss? Actually she’s my-my boss. "Sous" is French for "under."
你是莫妮卡的老板?-事实上,她是我的老板。"副"在法文里是"之下"的意思。
Oh! I "sous-stand."
我明白了。
Hey Tim? I need a calamari and a Caesar salad. And umm, could you get me the pesto?
提姆,我要一份乌贼跟一份凯撒沙拉。另外,你可以把青酱递给我吗?
Oh you…you made pesto? Yes, I did.
青酱是你做的吗?-没错。
Would you say your pesto is the best-o?
你觉得你的青酱是最"棒"的吗?
I…I-I don’t know, but I would say it’s pretty good-o.
我不知道,我会说它真的很"强"。
All right, I still need a calamari and a Caesar salad.
好吧,别忘了给我拿乌贼跟沙拉。
I like your necklace.
我喜欢你的项链。
I made it myself. You are so talented.
这是我自己做的。-你真的好有天份。
Well, it's no pesto.
还是不够"酱"。
All right, all right! Let’s just cut to the chase, okay?
好吧,好吧,我们就别兜圈子了,好吗?
You're single. You're single.
你是单身,你也单身。
He gets off work at 11. She'll be waiting for your call.
他11点下班,她会等你的电话。
I’ll give him your number if I can get one calamari and one Caesar salad! !
我会把你的电话号码给他,只要你给我乌贼跟凯撒沙拉!
I did not yell. I am not putting a dollar in the jar.
我没有大叫,我不必被罚一块钱。
Wow, Bing! Burning the midnight oil.
宾,你还在熬夜加班。
You know me, sir.
你了解我的,老板。
Oh I do have a question for you.
我正好有个问题问你。
Do you know how I can get around the office computer network so I can access the really good Internet porn?
你知道要怎么避开公司的电脑网路看劲爆火♥辣的国际黄♥片吗?
You're a joker, Bing.
你真爱开玩笑,宾。
What's funny about that?
那有什么好笑的?
Hey! Sorry I kept you waiting so long.
抱歉让你等这么久。
Hey that’s okay. So, where do you want to go?
没关系。你想去哪里?
Oh ah, I think you know where I want to go.
我以为你知道我要去哪里。
The Hard Rock Cafe? Yeah.
硬石餐厅?-对。
Again? Yeah.
又要去?-对。
I'm telling you, I like the food.
我真的很喜欢那里的食物。
You like the Purple Rain display.
你是喜欢那里的紫雨展示品。
Hey, Bob. Hey, Toby. Have a good night.
你好,巴伯。-嗨,托比。祝你今晚玩得开心。
Did that guy just call you Toby?
那家伙叫你托比?
Yeah, he thinks that's my name.
对,他以为那是我的名字。
Well, why don’t you correct him?
你为什么不更正他?
Oh it’s been going on way to long now.
现在纠正有点太晚了。
Y’ know, I mean the first time he said it we were just passing each other in the hallway, so I didn’t say anything.
我是说,他第一次这么叫我,我们只是在走廊擦肩而过,所以我什么都没说。
And then the next time he said, "Hey, Toby, want a doughnut?" And I-I wanted the doughnut.
第二次他说"托比,你要吃甜甜圈吗?"我确实想吃甜甜圈。
And now it’s five years later, the doughnut’s gone and I’m still Toby.
五年后甜甜圈早就消化光了,而我还是托比。
Five years? ! Chandler, you have to tell him.
五年了?!钱德勒,你得告诉他。
No. That would be so awkward.
不行,那多尴尬啊。
Look—Besides, we work in different departments. He’s on the sixth floor y’ know? So he calls me Toby once in a while. What’s the big deal? It could be worse, it’s not like he’s calling me Muriel.
再说,我们不在同一个楼层工作。他在六楼。他只是偶尔才会叫我一次托比,没什么。这已经算不错了,反正他不是叫我妙丽。
Muriel. Wh-why would he call you Muriel? Oh my God! Chandler M Bing? It’s not just an M, your middle name is Muriel! !
妙丽。他为什么要叫你妙丽?天啊。钱德勒·M·宾。那不仅是个M,你的中间名是妙丽。
Shh! It is a family name!
嘘!那是家族名字。
Chandler Muriel Bing. Boy, your parents never gave you a chance did they?
钱德勒·妙丽·宾。你父母真是完全不给你留活路,对吧?
Joey's Co-Star: Drake, I’ve discovered the reason for all your headaches and memory loss.
德瑞克,我找出你丧失记忆的原因了。
What is it?
是什么?
Apparently your brain transplant was not entirely successful. It seems your body is rejecting Jessica’s brain.
你的脑部移植手术并未完全成功。你的身体在排斥洁西卡的脑部。
Is it serious?
很严重吗?
Not if we extract tissue from the original host body, synthesize antibodies, and introduce them into your system, which could stop it from rejecting the brain.
如果可以从捐赠者的身体抽取组织,合成抗体,将其导入你体内,就可以此来解除排异效应。
Well that sounds simple enough, let’s just do that.
听起来很简单,我们就按你说的做吧。
We would, but when we went to exhume Jessica’s body, it was gone.
我们可以那么做。但我们想挖出洁西卡的尸体时发现它不见了。
Cut. Very nice, people.
卡。非常不错,大伙们。
Okay, let me just get changed and we can go to dinner.
我换好衣服后,我们就可以去吃晚餐了。
Well don’t—What happened to Jessica’s body? !
等等,洁西卡的尸体怎么了?
I’m not telling, you’ll have to see it on TV!
我不能剧透,你得看电视才会知道。
You don't know, do you? No. couldn't care less.
你不知道,对吧?-对,我也不在乎。
Hey good scene man.
你表现得很好。
Hey you too. Alright.
你也是。-谢谢。
What? You weren't in it.
怎么?你根本不是演员。
Oh sorry. Uh-uh, Kash, this is my friend Rachel. Rachel, Kash. Kash, Rachel.
哦对不起,凯许,她是我朋友瑞秋。二位互相认识一下。
Hey! How come I haven’t seen you here before?
为什么之前我没有见过你?
Well, Joey probably thinks I’ll just embarrass him. Y’ know, he thinks I’m some kind of a soap opera nut—Which I’m not! I’m not.
乔伊觉得我会丢他的脸。他认为我是肥皂剧脑残粉。我才不是,真的。
Although I do know that your uh, your favorite ice cream flavor is butter pecan.
虽然我的确知道你最喜欢胡桃奶油口味的冰淇淋。
And uh, and that your-your dog’s name is Wally. Well look at that, I’m just stroking your arm.
还有,你的狗叫华利。天啊,我在摸你的胳膊。
Here we go. Here we go.Oh, we’re leaving. Bye Kash. Bye.
我们走吧。-哦我们要走了,再见,凯许。-再见。
Say hi to Wally.
帮我跟华利问好。
Monica.
莫妮卡。
Oh, my god. I had the best time with Tim last night. He is so sweet. Oh, I can't wait to get "sous-neath" him.
昨晚我跟提姆玩得很开心。他真的很体贴。我等不及钻到他的身体"下"面去。
I…I have to fire him. But why? !
我得开除他。-为什么?
Because he’s terrible! Okay, he’s slow, he burns things, last night he lit my pastry chef on fire!
他很不称职,动作超慢,还会把食物烧焦。昨晚他还把我的甜点主厨烧着了。
Well maybe he was just nervous, y’ know you can be very intimidating. And besides I’ve met your pastry chef and she can stand to be taken down a peg or two.
他可能是太紧张了,你老是凶巴巴的。我见过你的甜点主厨,她牛哄哄的,也该灭灭她的威风了。
Well, now she has no eyebrows. Mission accomplished.
好吧,现在她没有眉毛了,任务完成。
But Monica, he loves his job so much! Can you just give him another chance? Please?
莫妮卡,他热爱他的工作。你不能再给他一次机会吗?拜托。
All right, but if-if he lights someone else on fire he is out of there!
好吧。但如果他再放火烧别人,他非走不可。
That’s fair! Thank you so much. Thanks. Oops, it looks like when he got the pastry chef he got you a little bit too.
那很公平,谢谢你。看起来他烧甜点主厨的时候也烧到你了。
I paid to have this done.
我这是花钱去做的头发。
Love it!
我喜欢!
Hey! Hi!
嗨。-嗨。
Oh you know uh Kash, really liked you the other day. He said he thought you were charming.
知道吗,凯许真的喜欢你。他觉得你很迷人。
I thought I was a complete idiot.
我以为自己蠢到家了。
Hey I'm with you. He even asked me if I thought you'd go out with him.
我站在你这边。他还问我你会不会愿意跟他约会。
Oh, I think I’m gonna throw up a little bit. What did you say?
我感觉快要吐了。你怎么说?
I said, "No."
我说不会。
What?
什么?
What? I…I just figured since you’re pregnant you’re not gonna be seeing people.
我觉得既然你怀孕了就不会跟别人约会了。
Okay Joey, first of all Kash Ford is not people. Second of all, what did he say when you told him I was pregnant?
好吧,乔伊。首先,他是凯许·福特,不是一般人。其次,你告诉他我怀孕了,他说了什么?
I didn't tell him. I didn't know if you're telling people. This back when I thought Kash was still "people."
我没告诉他,我不确定你要不要告诉别人。那时候我以为凯许只是"一般人"。
Good, good. Don't tell him. Don't tell him. Just have him call me, okay?
很好,很好。别告诉他。让他打电话给我,好吗?
Rach, look. I really don't think that's such a great...
瑞秋,我觉得这样不……
Okay. You go do it or I'll come back to that set. I'll meet more actors. I'll meet them all.
照我的话做,不然我会回到摄影棚。泡其他的男演员,一个都不放过。
Hey, Bob. Hey! How's my pal Toby doing today?
嗨,巴伯。-我朋友托比今天还好吗?
If I see him, I'll ask.
我看到他时会帮你问一下。
Hey-hey! Bing? Was that Bob from six you were just talking too?
嘿,宾,你刚刚在跟六楼的巴伯说话吗?
Yeah. Oh then you know each other.
对。-所以你们互相认识?
We're on a semi-first-name basis.
我们知道彼此的名字而已。
What do you think of adding him to our team?
你觉得他加入我们的团队怎么样?
Bob? Working here with us? Every day? Yeah. I don't know if he has what it takes.
巴伯?每天跟我们在这里一起工作?我不知道他有没有那个能耐。
Really? They love him down on six.
是吗?六楼的人很喜欢他。
But this is 11. It's almost twice as hard up here.
但这里是11楼。这里的工作要难上两倍。
Okay, I hear you loud and clear. Bob will stay put.
好吧,我明白你的意思了。巴伯还是不能调职。
I think it's best, sir.
我想那样最好。
But we really do need to find someone up here. The work is starting to pile up. I’ve got a stack of documents on my desk this high.
但我们真的急需新鲜血液。工作开始越积越多了。我桌上的文件已经叠到这么高了。
Y’ know what you should do, just toss them in the shedder and claim you never got them.
我给你出个主意,把它们丢到碎纸机里,就说你从来没有收到它们。
That's a good one, Bing.
那真的很好笑,宾。
What does a guy have to do to be taken seriously around here?
我该怎么做他们才会觉得我是认真的?
Hey. Okay, I gave him another chance, but Tim has got to go!
我又给了他一次机会,但提姆非走不可。
But...No, no, no. He is totally incompetent.
但…… -不行,他太不称职了。
Okay I called the chef who recommended him to me. He said, "Ha, ha! Gotcha!"
我打电话给推荐他给我的厨师。他说"哈哈,整到你了!"
Okay, okay. But you can't fire him today.
但别今天开除他。
Why not?
为什么?
Because I'm dumping him today.
因为今天我要甩掉他。
What? You said he was so sweet.
什么?你说他很体贴。
He is sweet. He's too sweet. He calls me all the time.
他确实体贴,但也太体贴了。他老是打电话给我。
"So did-did you get home from work okay?" "Did-did you get out of the shower okay?"
"你平安回家了吗?你洗澡没出事吧?"
Just don't pick up your phone.
别接电话不就得了。
Then he comes over! "I’m so worried about you." Uck! Be a man!
那他会亲自过来!"我好担心你。" 有点男子气概吧!
What? So now I’m not allowed to fire him?
所以呢,现在我不能开除他?
We can't fire him and dump him on the same day. He'll kill himself.
我们不能让他在同一天既失业又失恋。他会自杀的。
Okay, well then, I'll fire him today, and you go out with him for another week.
好,那我今天开除他。你再跟他交往一星期。
Are you kidding? Another week with that sip, I'll kill myself.
你开什么玩笑?再跟他交往一个星期我会自杀的。
Okay well, then we’ll both do it today and he’ll just have to deal with it!
那我们都在今天跟他摊牌,让他自己想办法应付。
Okay. But the question is who's gonna go first? ‘Cause whoever goes second is the bitch.
好吧,但问题是谁要先说呢?后说的就是贱♥人。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Come on! The boss that fires a guy that’s just been dumped, bitch! And the woman who dumps a guy that’s just been fired, blond bitch!
开除刚失恋的员工,贱♥人!甩掉刚失业的恋人,金发贱♥人!
I wanted to do this days ago so I think I should go first.
我几天前就想开除他,所以应该让我先说。
All right, that makes sense. Ugh. But—Screw you I’m going first!
好吧,你说得有理。但是去你的!我要先说!
Toby, you got a sec? Sure. What's up?
托比,你有空吗?-当然,什么事?
I just had a meeting, I was actually hoping to get transferred up here, but I just found out its not gonna happen.
我们刚开完会。我本想被调职到这里来,但刚发现我的美梦破灭了。
Apparently somebody thinks I’m not eleventh floor material. Say uh, who the hell is this Chandler?
很明显有人认为我不是"11楼的材料"。该死的钱德勒到底是谁?
Hey, what do you think is a better excuse for why I’m not drinking on this date tonight.
今晚约会时哪个藉口最适合我用来挡酒?
"Umm, I’m a recovering alcoholic. I’m a Mormon," or "I got so hammered last night I’m still a little drunk?"
"我正在戒酒"?"我是摩门教徒"?或是"我昨晚喝太醉现在还在宿醉"?
Hey! Hi! - Hey!
嗨。-嗨。-嗨。
So, what do you want to do tonight? There’s a Ukrainian film at the Angelica that’s supposed to be very powerful. Interested?
所以今晚你要做什么?安杰丽卡有部很棒的乌克兰电影上映了,听说很震撼人心。你想看吗?
No. No. But I'll go see a normal-person movie with you.
没兴趣。但我可以陪你看一般人看的电影。
Rach, you wanna come?
瑞秋,你要一起来吗?
Oh, no. I can't. I've got a date.
不行,我有约会。
A date? Yeah. Why, is that weird for you?
约会?-对,怎么了,很奇怪吗?
Why no, it’s the opposite of weird. It’s-it’s uh, regular. It’s-it’s uh, it’s mundane. It’s actually uh, a little dull.
不,一点都不奇怪,那很正常。太普通了,事实上还有点无聊。
It's no Ukrainian film.
它可不是乌克兰电影。
Oh earrings!
耳环!
A date? ! She’s-she’s got a date? ! With who?
约会?她有约会?对象是谁?
I set her up with this actor on my show.
我撮合她跟一个男演员。
You set her up? No.
是你帮她牵的红线?-不是。
Joey what-what were you thinking? !
乔伊,你在想什么?
Well, I was thinking that it’d probably be okay because Ross hasn’t gone out with Rachel in five years!
我觉得应该没关系,因为你们两个已经分手五年了。
Joey, I’m not worried about her! I’m worried about my baby! Whoever she dates my baby dates! Now-now where is this actor taking them?
乔伊,我担心不是她,而是我的宝宝。跟她约会的人,也在跟我的宝宝约会。这个"男演员"要带她去哪里?
Hey! I'm an "actor" too.
我也是"男演员"。
I'm not sure. I think they're taking the ferry out to some Italian place on Staten Island.
我不知道,他们大概要搭渡轮到史坦顿岛玩。
A ferry? My baby's going on a ferry? Do you have any idea how dangerous those are?
渡轮?我的宝宝要搭渡轮?你知道那有多危险吗?
Are we talking about one of those big boats that carry cars that go like five miles an hour?
渡轮是指那种载车的速度缓慢的大船吧?
Why don’t they just jump out of an airplane? ! Huh? ! That-that’s a fun date! Or burn each other with matches? ! That’s fun too! Whew! !
他们为什么不去跳飞机,那多有意思!或点火柴把彼此烧了,也很有意思。
Hey, Joey. Hey, Kash. This is Ross. Ross, this is Kash.
乔伊。-凯许。这是罗斯。罗斯,他就是凯许。
Hey, I-I hear you're going on a ferry tonight. Yeah.
我听说今晚你们要去搭渡轮。-是的。
Bit of a daredevil, are we?
你挺大胆啊!
Hey guys do you think this is too slutty—Hi Kash!
这件裙子是不是太露了?嗨,凯许。
Hey, Rachel. You ready to go?
瑞秋,你准备好了吗?
Yeah! All right, I’ll see you guys later.
是的,待会见。
Okay. Have a great time, you guys.
好。祝你们玩的愉快。
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢。-谢谢。
Yes it is too slutty!
那件裙子的确太露了!
Oh, I’m so glad you called. I feel like it’s always me calling you. So, what’s up? Is everything okay with Phoebe?
我很高兴你打电话给我。感觉之前一直是我打给你。什么事?菲比没事吧?
It will be in a minute. Listen. Tim, you're a really great guy.
只需要几分钟。提姆,你真的很棒。
It’s because I'm with you. Aw.
那是因为我跟你在一起。-啊。
I’m just—I’m in a place in my life right now where I…I…
但我的人生现在走到了……
So sorry. "This just in."
抱歉,"刚刚有消息传过来"。
Oh, it's 9-1-1 from the restaurant, that means Monica needs me right away.
是餐厅有急事呼我,莫妮卡要我马上赶过去。
Oh-oh no she doesn’t! I know what that is. You can stay.
不是的,我知道发生了什么事。你可以留下来。
I'll miss you too, Pheebs. And I will be holding you right here.
我也会想你的,菲比。我会把你放在这里。
So what movie do you want to see—And not another one I have to read. Okay? I get enough of that from books.
你想看哪部电影?我不想看那种得认真看字幕的电影,我受够看书了。
Books? Alright, car magazines, cereal boxes but it's like enough!
书?-好吧,是汽车杂志,还有玉米片包装。但那就够我受的了!
Well, I tell you what. Why don’t we uh, why don’t we just stay here? Let’s not see a movie, we’ll just hang.
我们别去看电影了,就待在家里玩吧。
And just wait for Rachel to come back from her date?
等瑞秋约会回来吗?
Hey, if that’s what you want to do I’m not gonna say no.
如果你想那么做的话,我不会反对。
Dude, what is going on?
哥们,你这是怎么了?
I just…I have to find out how it went. Why?
我得知道他们约会进行得怎样。-为什么?
This guy could be my baby's stepfather.
他可能是我孩子的继父。
They go on one date and you're worried about them getting married? ! He's not you!
才约会一次,你就担心他们要结婚了?!他又不是你!
I just—I-I can’t believe she’s-she’s dating? !
我不敢相信她去约会了!
Well Ross, what did you think she was gonna do?
罗斯,你觉得她该怎么做呢?
I don't know. I guess I just can't believe any of this is happening.
我不知道。我不敢相信会发生这种事。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
It's just I always thought when I had another kid, it'd be different.
我以为我再生个孩子情况会不一样。
Now I-I love Ben, but every time I have to drop him off at Carol and Susan’s, it’s like—It breaks my heart a little.
我爱本。但每次送他到卡罗尔跟苏珊家我都会觉得很伤心。
I mean I’ve always had this picture of me and my next wife in bed on Sunday and, my kid comes running in and leaps up onto the bed. And we all read the paper together. Y’ know? Maybe fight over the science section.
你知道吗?我一直想像着,我跟未来的太太周末躺在床上,我的孩子跑过来跳到床上,我们会一起看报纸。或许还会抢着看科学版。
That's a nice picture. Maybe you can still have that.
很棒啊,你现在还是有机会过那样的生活。
No! No I can’t. I mean Rachel’s out with some guy. My baby went with her. If anything that picture keeps moving further away.
不不,我没办法。瑞秋跟别的男人约会去了。我的孩子跟她一起去了。那个梦想只会离我越来越远了。
Hey, can I ask you something? In this, in this picture of you and your wife, is your wife Rachel?
我能问你一件事吗?你想像你未来太太的时候,她是瑞秋吗?
It used to be. Now she doesn't really have a face. smokin body, though.
以前是的。现在我梦里的人没有具体的相貌。但她的身材超火♥辣。
Good call. But the face, Ross, the face isn't Rachel.
说得好。但是罗斯,她已经不是瑞秋了。
No. But how much easier would it be if it were?
对,但如果是的话,事情会简单很多吧?
Yeah, I know, but I don't think that's not what she wants.
我懂,但那不是她要的生活。
No, it's not what I want either. I mean I-I can't force myself to fall in love with her again now.
那也不是我想要的生活。我是说,我不能逼自己再爱上她。
That’s okay Ross maybe you need a new picture. Okay? It’s not gonna be what you thought, but no matter what there’s gonna be a brand new little baby, your baby.
罗斯,或许你需要新的展望,好吗?它会跟你之前的梦想不一样。但不论如何,你都将迎来一个新的生命,你的孩子。
Who cares what the picture looks like?
谁在乎梦想是什么样的呢?
Yeah.
对。
Hey, I tell you what. Let’s you and me go out and have some fun. Huh? Whatever you want. Come on!
我们一起出去找点乐子吧。你想做什么都行,来吧。
We can still catch that Ukrainian film.
我们还赶得上看乌克兰电影。
No, I said fun.
不,我说找乐子。
Hey, Toby? Hey, Bobby.
嘿,托比 -嘿,巴比。
It's Bob, actually.
事实上是巴伯。
Hey you work up here. Can you tell me where this Chandler Bing's office is?
你在这里工作,可以告诉我钱德勒·宾的办公室在哪里吗?
Uhh yeah. Yeah, it’s right, right down there. Right there, yeah. Can I ask you why?
就在……就在那里。你问这个做什么?
I wanna talk to that bastard, see what his problem is.
我想找那个混♥蛋谈谈,看他跟我有什么过节。
Okay, Bob. Listen. I'm the reason you didn't get the job up here.
好吧,巴伯,听我说。是我害你无法调职。
Toby, don't. Bob.
托比,不要。-巴伯。
Toby! I’m not gonna let you cover for him. Anything you say right now will just get me more upset with Chandler!
托比,别替他背黑锅了。你说任何话只会让我更气钱德勒。
Well that puts me in a difficult position.
那还真是让我进退两难。
I got your page. Is everything okay?
我收到你的寻呼了,没事吧?
Uh well that depends, how are things with Phoebe?
那得视情况而定。你跟菲比还好吧?
Oh it's great! It's great! Thank you so much for introducing us!
很好!谢谢你介绍我们认识!
Oh my pleasure. Okay, I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
这是我的荣幸。好吧,我得跟你宣布一个坏消息。
Phoebe! Monica!
菲比!-莫妮卡!
You're fired! I'm breaking up with you!
你被开除了!-我要跟你分手!
What?
什么?
I'm breaking up with you. You're fired.
我要跟你分手。-你被开除了。
Why?
为什么?
I’m sorry, I’m just—I’m…I’m just not ready for a relationship right now.
抱歉,我还没有准备好跟别人长期交住。
Yeah and-and I’m sorry too. But, well I just—I like things done a certain way and the chemistry’s just not right.
我也很抱歉,但我喜欢凡事照我的方法来做。我们之间的化学反应不对。
Oh that's good, the chemistry thing for us too.
这个理由很好,我们也是一样。
Wow! Umm, okay. Umm… I-I-I realize I came on a little strong but, it’s only because I think you’re so amazing.
好吧。我知道我太黏人了,但那是因为我觉得你很棒。
And uh, I-I just wanna, I just wanna tell you how much I appreciate you giving me an opportunity here because I—you’re the most talented chef I’ve ever worked for.
我要告诉你,我很感激你给我这个机会。你是我合作过最有天份的厨师。
Anyway...
总之……
Tim, wait. Yeah?
提姆,等一下。-什么事?
Umm, I think I spoke too quickly. There-there’s a learning curve with this job and maybe we can try it again.
我话说得太快了,这份工作需要时间学习。或许我们可以再试一次。
Really? Yeah.
真的吗?-是的。
Thank you so much! ‘Cause I-I know I can do better! Okay.
谢谢,我知道我可以表现得更好。-好。
And, Tim, I just wanna say good luck here.
提姆,我只想说祝你好运。
Hello. Hi.
你好。-嗨。
How was the date?
你约会情况如何?
Well I’m alone and I just bought fifteen dollars worth of candy bars, what do you think?
我现在孤身一人,还买了15块钱的糖果。你觉得呢?
Uh-huh. What happened?
发生了什么事?
I made the mistake of telling him that I was pregnant.
我不知深浅地告诉他我怀孕了。
Ah, he didn’t uh, take it so well?
他不能接受吗?
Well, better than you. But you know still not what you want.
他的反应比你强。但那还不是我想要的反应。
He got all weird and sputtery and then he said uh, "Yeah, I hear those hemorrhoids are a bitch."
对,他变得举止怪异,语无伦次。然后他说"我听说长痔疮很烦人的。"
He sounds swell. Doesn't he?
他听着很镇静。-是吧?
Hey, wanna…wanna a little cheering up? Yes.
我给你讲点好笑的事情吧?-好啊。
Sit down. Okay.
坐下。-好。
Guess whose middle name is Muriel.
你猜谁的中间名叫妙丽。
Chandler M.Bing? Oh, my God.
钱德勒·M·宾?天啊。
I'm sorry about your date.
我很遗憾你的约会没有成功。
Oh it’s all right. I’m guess I’m just done with the whole dating thing. It’s one more thing in my life that’s suddenly completely different. This is hard.
没事的。我猜我受够了约会。那只是我生命中另一个翻天覆地的变化。这真的很难。
Yeah, I know.
我了解。
On the other hand in um, in about seven months you’re gonna have something that you’re gonna love more than any guy you’ve ever gone out with.
但反过来说,再过七个月你就要拥有一个宝宝了。你对他的爱胜于你对任何约会对象的感觉。
Just wait. Wait until uh, wait until the first time your baby grabs your finger. You have no idea.
等着吧。等到孩子第一次抓住你的手指。那种感觉妙极了。
Thanks, sweetie.
谢谢你,亲爱的。
You wanna, you wanna grab some coffee?
你要喝杯咖啡吗?
Oh no, I think I’m gonna go home and eat ten candy bars.
不,我要回家吃掉10根棒棒糖。
Hey, I thought I cheered you up.
我还以为我让你心情变好了。
Oh you did. There are 20 in here. Right.
没错,我一共买了20根呢。-是啊。
Good night. Good night.
晚安。-晚安。
Ross? -Yeah?
罗斯?-是我。
Hey, it's Mona. From the wedding.
我是蒙娜,我们在婚礼上见过。
Oh hi! Hi!
哦,嗨。-嗨。
Wow! Uh…how are you?
你好吗?
I'm good, except you still owe me a dance.
我很好,但你欠我一只舞。
Oh that’s right. Well uh, would you be interested in seeing a Ukrainian film?
没错。你想看乌克兰电影吗?
Oh, you're serious. Sure.
你是认真的。好吧。
Great. Well umm…
太棒了。
I think I need one more cup of coffee.
-我想再来一杯咖啡。
Sure, let me get it for you. Okay.
没问题,我去帮你买 -好。
Bob? Bob! Bob! What the hell are you doing?
巴伯?巴伯!巴伯!你到底在做什么?
I just find out this is Chandler's office. Come on, Toby. Give me a hand!
我刚发现这是钱德勒的办公室。来吧,托比,快来帮我一把!


《老友记》本章剧本下载