老友记 第八季 第六集

FriendsS08E06

Part1

2019年8月25日 03:47 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 8 Episode 6: The One with the Halloween Party.


老友记第8季第6集:万圣节派对。

Hey guys, guess what? What?
伙计们,你们猜怎么了?-怎么了?
I know it's last minute, but we decided to have a Halloween party.
我知道时间紧迫,但我们决定要办万圣节派对。
Oh good!
太棒了!
And everybody has to wear costumes.
所有人都得变装。
Come on, it'll be fun.
少来了,一定会很好玩的。
Well, I’ll-I’ll be there. I mean I have to wear a costume to all my classes that day anyway so…
我会去的。反正那天上课时我也要变装。
Please tell me you’re not gonna dress up like a dinosaur.
你不会打扮成恐龙吧。
Not two years in a row.
我怎么会连续两年的扮相一样。
I'll come to the party, but I'm not dressing up.
我会去的,但我不会变装。
You have to.
你得变装才行。
No way! Look, Halloween is so stupid! Dressing up, pretending to be someone you’re not…
不行,万圣节太愚蠢了。变装,假装自己是另一个人。
You're an actor.
你可是个演员。
Ross, are you gonna bring Mona?
罗斯,你会带蒙娜来吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I think I will.
我想会的。
The hot girl from their wedding? Yeah.
你在婚礼上认识的那个漂亮女孩?-对。
Well hey-hey if she needs any idea for costumes, she could be a bikini model, or a slutty nurse, or a sexy cheerleader huh—Ooh-ooh, Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre—No-no-no! Slutty Leatherface.
我给她出几个变装的点子。她可以扮成比基尼模特或风♥骚护士,或性感啦啦队长。或是《德州电锯杀人狂》里的皮脸。不,还是风♥骚的皮脸好了。
Now, wasn't Joey hitting on her at the wedding too?
乔伊不是也在婚礼上跟她眉来眼去的吗?
That's right, he was hitting on her. And I got her. I guess the better man won.
没错,他确实对她有意思。而我把到了她。我猜最优质的男人才能赢。
Please don't take her from me.
拜托,别把她抢走。
Ursula! Wait! Err-err, it’s me! Phoebe!
厄休拉!等一下,是我,菲比。
Oh, I thought there was a mirror there. Okay, bye-bye.
我还以为那里有面镜子。好吧,再见。
Wait a second! So, what's new with you?
等一下。你最近有什么情况?
Nothing. I mean I'm getting married next week.
没什么,下星期我就要结婚了。
What?
什么?
Yeah! Yeah, it’s gonna be a small ceremony. Just family. His.
婚礼很简单,我们只邀请家人观礼。他的家人。
Huh. Okay. Well, I’m really happy for you.
好吧。我为你感到高兴。
Wait! If umm, if you want to come, I guess that’d be okay.
等一下,如果你也想来的话,我猜应该没关系。
Really?
真的吗?
Sure. Why not? You could be my sister for the day.
当然。你可以当我"那一天"的妹妹。
Yeah. Okay. Umm, y’ know, my friends are having a Halloween party tonight at my old apartment so, you could come. Maybe I could meet the guy you’re marrying.
好吧。我朋友今晚要在我以前的公寓办万圣节派对,你可以来参加。或许我可以见见你未婚夫。
Huh. Well, I’m supposed to be working at the restaurant tonight. I’m supposed to be working right now, so who cares.
我今晚要去餐馆上班。我现在就应该在上班,管他呢!
By the way, it's a costume party.
那是个化装派对。
Oh! Okay, so that's why you're...
所以你才会穿成这样……
No. But thanks.
不是。不过还是谢谢。
Hi! Wait! You're supposed to wear a costume.
嗨。-你应该变装的。
I am! I am a woman who spent a lot of money on a dress and she wants to wear it, because soon she won’t be able to fit into it.
我有啊。我扮成了花大钱买心爱洋装的女人,因为很快她就穿不下了。
I'm Catwoman, who wants to borrow the dress when you're too big for it. Okay.
我是猫女。如果你穿不下,可以把它借给我。-好啊。
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋!
Oh! Oh! Can I give out the candy? I really want to be with the kids right now. You know, ever since I got pregnant I-I have the strongest maternal instincts.
我可以分糖果给他们吗?我想跟孩子们打成一片。自从怀孕之后,我的母性本能就异常强烈。
Trick or treat! Just a minute!
不给糖就捣蛋!-急什么!
Look at you guys! Wow! You are a very scary witch. Thank you.
瞧你们啊!你是个可怕的巫婆。-谢谢。
And you are a very funny clown.Thank you.
你是个好笑的小丑。-谢谢。
And you are so in style right now.
你非常符合现在的流行趋势。
You know, I work at Ralph Lauren. And the whole fall line has got this equestrian theme going on.
你知道的,我在拉夫罗兰的公司工作。今年秋天流行马术主题。
I don't suppose you saw the cover of British Vogue, but...Could I just have the candy?
你应该没看过英国时尚杂志的封面,但是…… -能给我糖果了吗?
Yeah. Sure.
好。没问题。
Oh Catwoman. So we meet again.
猫女,我们又见面了。
So we do, Supergirl.
没错,女超人。
No, it’s me. Phoebe!
不,我是菲比。
Monica, can I talk to you for a second? Listen, I appreciate you getting me the costume...
莫妮卡,我能跟你谈一谈吗?谢谢你帮我找来这套衣服……
Oh, you did this to him?
这是你帮他找的吗?
What? I thought he'd love it. His favorite kid's book was the Velveteen Rabbit!
怎么了?我觉得他一定会喜欢。他最喜欢的儿童读物就是《绒毛兔》。
The Velveteen Rabbit was brown and white!
绒毛兔是棕白相间的!
Well, it was either a pink bunny or no bunny at all.
只有粉红色的兔子装,不然就没得穿了。
No bunny at all. Always no bunny at all!
我本来就不想穿兔子装!没有正好啊!
You didn't dress up either?
你也没有变装?
Yes, I did. I'm Chandler.
不,我有,我扮成了钱德勒。
Dude, what happened?
兄弟,你这是怎么了?
How is that me? Okay. I'm Chandler.
我怎么会是那个样子?-看着。我是钱德勒。
That is so you!
那真的很像你!
When have I ever done that?
我什么时候是那副德行了?
When have I ever done that?
我什么时候是那副德行了?
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋。
Oh! Well you're just the prettiest ballerina I've ever seen. Thank you.
你是我见过最漂亮的芭蕾舞娘。-谢谢。
Oh wow! That deserves another piece of candy. Thank you.
我该再给你一颗糖果。-谢谢。
I have to say, that earns "two-two" pieces of candy. I love you!
就冲这个我也该再给你一些糖果。-我爱你
Ohh… Oh, honey here. Take it all.
甜心,统统拿去吧。
Monica? We need more candy.
莫妮卡,糖果没了。
What? There's only been four kids.
什么?刚刚只来了四个孩子。
Yeah I know, but one of them just said that she loved me so I just gave her everything.
我知道。但有个孩子说她爱我,于是我全部都给她了。
No wonder your pregnant.
难怪你会怀孕。
Hey! Hey.
嗨。-嗨。
What are you supposed to be?
你这次扮成什么了?
Remember the Russian satellite, Sputnik?
还记得俄罗斯卫星,史波尼克号吗?
Well, I'm a potato. Or a "spud" and these are my antenna.
我扮成了马铃薯,或是"史波多"。这是我的天线。
So Sputnik becomes...? Spud-nik! Spud-nik!
所以史波尼克变成了……史波多尼克!
Wow! I don't have the worst costume anymore.
原来我不是变装最失败的人。
Hey all right, Ross came as doody.
好吧,罗斯扮成了一坨屎。
No, I-I’m not doody.
不,我不是屎。
No, space-doodie.
对,你是"屎"波尼克。
Aren't you gonna give me a kiss?
亲爱的。你不打算吻我吗?
Okay, I will. But right after you tell me who the hell you are.
好吧。但我吻了你之后,你得告诉我你是谁。
Ursula? Ursula's fiance?
厄休拉。-厄休拉的未婚夫?
Oh, my god. You're the sister. Yeah.
天啊你是她的妹妹!-对。
Okay, I just slapped my future sister-in-law's ass. Yeah.
我刚刚打了我未来小姨子的屁♥股。-是啊。
I'm an idiot. Uh, is your mother here? Maybe I can give her a little slap on the butt.
我真蠢。你妈妈在这里吗?我可以打她的屁♥股。
My mother killed herself. See, and I knew that and...
我妈自杀死掉了。-看吧,我就知道。
Now I'm sweating. Look at me, I'm really sweating. Now I'm saying, "Look at me," I'm getting even sweatier. I think I probably should go.
我满身大汗。瞧啊,我在流汗。跟你说话的功夫,汗还在不断往外冒。我还是走吧。
No-no! That’s okay, we’ll just start over. Okay? Hi! I’m Phoebe.
没事,我们从头来过。嗨,我是菲比。
Eric.
我是艾力克。
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么要那样子看我?
'Cause the sweat's getting in my eyes and its burning.
因为汗滴到我眼睛里了,疼得慌。
So, what are you?
你这是什么?
I don't think they have a name for it. I get nervous, and I sweat like crazy.
应该还没有正规的命名。我一紧张就会满身大汗。
No, I-I meant your costume.
不,我是指你的服装。
Oh umm, I’m the solar system. Yeah, my students helped me make it—I teach the second grade.
我扮成了太阳系。是我的学生们帮我做的,我教二年级。
I love the second grade. Really?
我可喜欢二年级了。-真的吗?
Yeah! It’s so much better than first grade when you don’t know what’s going on and definitely better than third grade. You know, with all the politics and the mind games.
比一年级好多了,一年级什么也不懂。也比三年级好。三年级的尔虞我诈,勾心斗角。
So, what do you do? I'm a masseuse, by day.
所以,你是做哪一行的?-我白天做按♥摩师。
You know you don't have to stand here with me, believe me… No I'm having fun.
你不必陪我,相信我。-不,我觉得很开心。
I’m really—And I’m really-really excited for you and Ursula.
我为你跟厄休拉感到高兴。
I feel very lucky. She's great. I think she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
我觉得自己很幸运,她太棒了。她是我见过最漂亮的女人。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Hey, Joey? Yeah?
乔伊?-什么事?
You read comic books, right? Exclusively.
你看漫画书吧?-我是专家。
Who do you think would win in a fight, Catwoman or Supergirl?
如果猫女跟女超人打架,谁会赢呢?
Catwoman, hands down. Yeah.
当然是猫女。-是吧。
But between you and Phoebe? I'd have to give the edge to Phoebe.
但你跟菲比,我赌菲比会赢。
What? Really?
什么?真的吗?
Are you kidding? Phoebe lived on the street, okay? Plus, she's got this crazy temper. She—She’s not standing right behind me is she?
你开什么玩笑?菲比在街上混过,好吗?而且她生起气来跟疯婆子一样。她没有站在我后面吧?
No, you're fine. All right well, do you think I could take Rachel?
不,你很安全。那么,我能打倒瑞秋吗?
I'm not sure.
我不确定。
What? Come on, I am tough! Punch me right here, as hard as you can!
什么?少来了,我很强悍的!用拳打我这里,用全力!
Will you relax? ! What are you taking this so seriously for? It doesn't matter.
别激动,你为什么这么当真呢?那不重要。
Oh really? Okay? Well what would you say if I told you that, y’ know, Ross or Chandler could beat you up?
真的吗?如果我说罗斯或钱德勒能打倒你呢?
I would say, "Woman, please."
我会说"姑娘,别闹了"。
Ursula's fiance is really sweet. He's a teacher, he does all this volunteer work. You know normally, you know, I don't like sweaty guys. But this one I could just mop him up.
厄休拉的未婚夫人真的很好。他是老师,他会做义工。通常我不喜欢爱流汗的男人。但我愿意帮他擦汗。
Oh, my God, Phoebe! What?
天啊,菲比!-怎么了?
You're getting a crush on your sister's fiance.
你在暗恋你姐姐的未婚夫。
No, I'm not, you are!
不,我才没有,是你!
Here comes the temper.
她的脾气上来了。
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋。
Hi! Y’ know what honey, we’re actually out of candy right now. But someone just went out to get some and I have been giving out money but I’m out of that too. Hey, can I write you a check?
知道吗,亲爱的,我们没有糖果了。但已经有人去买了。我改给孩子们钱,但我的钱也都给光了。我可以开张支票给你吗?
Okay.
好吧。
Okay. What's your name?
好吧,你叫什么名字?
Lelani Mayolanofavich.
李兰妮·马尤拉诺法维奇。
Okay, I'm just gonna write this out to "cash."
好吧,我直接写上"现金支票"。
Hi! Hi, Mona.
嗨。-嗨,蒙娜。
Joey's gonna be thrilled. He was hoping you'd be a slutty nurse.
乔伊一定会很兴奋。他就希望你扮成风♥骚护士。
Actually, I'm just a nurse.
事实上我只是普通护士。
You'd think that would embarrass me, but you see, I'm maxed out.
你以为我听了这话会觉得丢脸,但我已经丢够脸了。
You made it. Wait-wait! You’re umm, you’re a potato…
你来了。-等一下。你是马铃薯?
Well, I'm a spud...
我是史波多……
And the antennae…Oh my God you’re Spudnik! Yes!
还有天线……天啊你是史波多尼克!-答对了!
Marry her.
娶她吧。
Okay. Here's a good one for you. Who do think would win in a fight between Ross and Chandler?
这个问题有意思。你觉得罗斯跟钱德勒打架谁会赢?
I can't answer that. Chandler's my husband.
我没办法回答,钱德勒是我老公。
So Ross? Yeah.
所以罗斯会赢?-对。
Hey, beautiful. Hello, handsome.
嘿,美女。-你好,帅哥。
Oh, God. Look at you two. So when did you guys meet?
天啊。瞧你们真甜蜜。你们什么时候认识的?
Two weeks ago. Two weeks? That's it?
两个星期前。-就两个星期?
Yeah, I know it sounds crazy, and it’s not like me to do something so impulsive, but she’s just so perfect, and we have so much in common.
我知道这听起来很疯狂。我不是个冲动的人,但是,她很完美,我们有很多共通点。
Oh, really?
真的吗?
We're both teachers.
我们都是老师。
And we were both in the Peace Corps.
我们都参加了和平工作团。
Peace Corps, really?
和平工作团,真的吗?
In fact when we were building houses in Uruguay, we were, we were just two towns apart and we never met.
我们在乌拉圭做义工时只相距两个小镇远,却从来没见过面。
Yeah. It wasn't a town when I got there, but it was a town when I left.
对,我刚到时那里一片荒芜。但我离开时那里已经是个小镇了。
Shall we get me really drunk? Sure.
我们去一醉方休吧?-没问题。
Howdy, doodie.
你好,粪团。
That’s funny. Yeah. Y’ know you’re the funniest man here in a pink bunny costume his wife made him wear.
真搞笑。你是屋里最搞笑的家伙,穿着你太太帮你挑的兔子装。
Relax, man. Relax. You're looking a little flushed.
别激动,你看起来有点脸红。
Hey-hey-hey, I think we might find out the answer to our question.
我们的问题看来有解了。
What question?
什么问题?
Monica and I were talking about who could kick whose ass in a fight, you or Ross?
莫妮卡跟我在讨论你跟罗斯打架谁会赢。
There's no question.
那不成问题。
So you think Ross too?
所以你也觉得罗斯会赢?
You picked Ross?
你竟然选罗斯?
Ross is really strong. He's the strongest out of all three of you. Except for Joey.
罗斯真的很强壮。他是你们三个之中最壮的,乔伊除外。
I can't believe you didn't pick me.
我不敢相信你没有选我。
In her defense, she's right. I am stronger. I would destroy you.
她说得对,我的确比你壮。我能灭了你。
Oh really? You think you're stronger? Why don't you prove it?
真的吗?你觉得你比我壮吗?你为什么不证明给大家看?
I'll prove it. I'll prove it like a theorem!
我会证明给你看,像证明公理一样!
Wait-wait! ! Okay, stop it! Stop it! Stop! Now listen, no one’s gonna fight in this apartment.
好了,别打了别打了!别打了!谁都不准在我家打架。
Hey Monica! People came to see a fight, let's give them one what they came for!
莫妮卡,大家就是来看打架的,快打给他们看吧,别让人家失望。
You guys could arm-wrestle.
你们可以掰手腕。
Yeah, listen to the slutty nurse.
听风♥骚护士的话。
You're going down.
你死定了。
Oh, yeah? You're going further down, downtown!
是吗?你才死定了!永世不得超生!
Seriously, guys, the trash talk is embarrassing.
说真的,你们的叫阵台词太丢人了。
Gunther, you brought candy. Thank you so much for picking this up. You are so sweet.
甘瑟,你买到糖果了。太谢谢你了。你真的是太棒了!
Really?
真的吗?
Honey, someday you are gonna make some man the luckiest guy in the world.
总有一天你会让某个男人成为全世界最幸运的男朋友。
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋。
Hi! Wow! There you go.
我得走了。嗨,拿去吧。
My friend Lewis told me you were giving out money.
我朋友路易斯说你会给钱。
Oh yeah, we were but umm, now we’ve got candy.
没错,但现在我们有糖果了。
I’d rather have the money.
我更想要钱。
Well, that-that’s not your choice. Happy Halloween!
那由不得你来选,万圣节快乐!
This isn't fair.
这不公平。
Well is it fair that all you did was put on a cape and I gotta give you free stuff?
你只要披上斗篷我就要白送你东西,那公平吗?
Shut up!
闭嘴!
You shut up!
你才闭嘴!
You can't tell me to shut up.
你不能叫我闭嘴。
Uh, I think I just did. And uh-oh, here it comes again. Shut up!
我刚刚就说了啊。我又想说了。闭嘴!
Rach. Yeah I know—I’m good—I got it!
瑞秋。-我可以,我很厉害的。
Now wait a minute, I’ve got one more thing I have to say to you…oh right! Shut up!
等一下,我还有一句话要告诉你。对,就是闭嘴。
You're a mean old woman.
你是个恶毒的老女人。
No! Wait no! Shut up—I mean don’t cry! Let me get my checkbook!
等一下!闭……别哭了,我去拿支票簿。
Look honey, you don’t have to do this, okay? It’s the strength you have inside that means the most to me.
亲爱的,你不必这么做。你强大的内心才是我最看重的。
You’re loyal, you’re honest, and you have integrity! That’s the kind of strength that I want in the man that I love!
你既忠心又老实,而且还为人正直。这才是我希望在深爱的男人身上看到的品质。
That means nothing to me. Come on!
那对我来说毫无意义。来吧!
Hi, liar. Hey!
嗨,骗子。-嗨。
You know, the only reason he's marrying you is because he thinks all the things you were saying about yourself were true.
你要知道,他之所以会娶你是因为他以为你说的话都是真的。
Well they could be true. But they're not.
有可能是真的。-但你在说慌。
Yeah. It's a fine line.
真假只有一线之隔。
Why are you lying to him? I don't know.
你为什么要说谎?-我不知道。
He said he did all this stuff and then I said I did it too and he got so excited, it was really fun.
他跟我说自己做过的事,我说我也做过。他就变得很兴奋,我觉得很好玩。
Honey?
亲爱的?
It's a filthy, disgusting habit, and I want you to quit now!
这是个坏习♥惯,我要你马上戒烟!
She's helped so many people to quit smoking.
她帮助很多人戒过烟。
Y’ know, we’d really better get going.
我们得走了。
Oh right, you’ve got a church group meeting tonight. Right.
你今晚还得参加教会的聚会。-对。
It was nice meeting you. You too.
很高兴能见到你。-我也是。
And, Ursula, it was really nice meeting you tonight!
厄休拉,我很高兴今晚能见到你。
Pheebs, come on! Bunny versus doodie. We're waiting!
菲比快来!兔子大战粪团。我们在等你!
Okay. Okay, guys. One match, winner take all.
好吧,一次决胜负,赢的人是英雄。
Oh wait-wait! What does the winner get?
等一下,赢家有什么奖品?
Pride.And dignity.
骄傲。-还有自尊。
Okay, if you say so. All right, ready, set, go!
好吧,你说了算。好吧,就位,预备,开始。
Wow, they're both really strong.
他们都很强。
Or equally weak.
或是一样弱。
Oh, God. Chandler's making his sex face.
天啊,钱德勒露出他的性感表情了。
So you getting tired?
你累了吗?
No. I could do this all day.
不累,我可以撑一整天。
Yeah. Me too.
对,我也是。
Getting a little tired, though. God, I'm exhausted.
但我有点累了。-天啊,我累坏了。
Look this is starting to look really bad for me. Okay? Mona, Mona’s standing right over there. Oh God, she’s talking to Joey! You gotta let me win!
这样会让我面子上过不去。蒙娜就站在那里。天啊她在跟乔伊说话!你得让我赢!
No way! If anything you've gotta let me win! My wife thinks I'm a wimp!
没门!应该是你让我赢才对!我老婆以为我是软蛋!
Hey, at least you have a wife! I-I keep getting divorces and knocking people up! And I’m dressed as doody.
至少你还有老婆。我三番五次地离♥婚,搞大别人的肚子。我还打扮得跟个粪团一样。
You're Spud-nik.
你是史波多尼克。
Come on, who are we kidding? I'm doodie. Please? She's watching.
少来了,我骗谁呢?我就是粪团。拜托,她在看我。
Fine. Thanks.
好吧。-谢了。
Oh, no. Oh, yeah!
不要啊!-太棒了!
Yay! My hero!
我的英雄!
You're a weird lady.
你真是个怪女人。
Hey. Ursula said she left her purse.
厄休拉忘了拿皮包。
What a relief. It has all the numbers of the people in her prayer chain.
这下放心了,里面装了她祈祷团朋友的电话。
Sure it does. Yeah, yeah.
是啊。
Well, I guess I’ll see you at the wedding.
我们婚礼上见了。
Umm listen, I don’t think…I don’t think I’m gonna make it to the wedding. So I just want to wish you all the luck in the world.
我可能没办法去参加婚礼了。祝你们好运。
I think we'll be okay. Besides it’s so perfect, and she's been saving herself for me.
我想我们会幸福的。一切都很完美,她一直为我保持处女之身。
Okay, I can't let you do this. She's lying to you.
我不能让你这么被骗下去了。她在说谎。
What?
什么?
She is lying. And I bet I could prove it. Excuse me.
她在说谎。我可以证明。稍等。
Okay. Okay. Yeah—Not a prayer chain, but what looks like a detailed drawing of a bank floor plan.
好吧,不是祈祷团。但看起来像是银行的平面图。
Okay, here’s the name tag from the restaurant where she works as a waitress! Not a teacher, a waitress.
这是她在餐厅当女服务生的名牌。她不是老师,是女服务生。
All right, here’s her driver license, this oughta be good, she always lies about this.
这是她的驾照,她总是在年龄上撒谎。
How old did she say she was? She told me she was 25.
她跟你说她几岁了?-她说自己25岁。
Oh, I almost don’t want to show this. Just remember I’m a minute younger.
我都不想拿给你看了。记住,我比她年轻一分钟。
I am so stupid. Of course she was lying! She’s not a teacher. There’s not such a thing as the top secret elementary school for the children of spies.
我太笨了。她当然是在撒谎!她不是老师。根本就没有"儿童间谍绝密小学"这种学校。
No. You’re not, you’re not stupid.
不,你不笨。
I'm not smart. I just wanted so much to be impulsive once. To be romantic.
我也不聪明。我只是想冲动一把。找点浪漫。
That's good. You should be impulsive and you should be romantic. Just...you did it with the wrong person.
很好,你想要冲动跟浪漫,这样没错。只是你找错了对象。
What?
怎么了?
It’s just so weird, two people look so much alike. And so different.
真的很奇怪,你们长得那么像。心地却完全不同。
Eric! Let's go!
艾力克,我们走吧!
Better go deal with it. Yeah, you should.
我得去解决这个问题。-没错,应该的。
Hurry up! I gotta pray!
快点,我得去祷告!
Well, I had to give the kid 50 bucks to stop crying.
我得给那孩子50块,他才不哭了。
That's not so bad.
那还不赖。
No, I also had to go to a couple houses with him as his girlfriend. Oh, I am just awful with children!
我还得当他的女朋友,陪他走家串户。我真的不会应付小孩子。
Come on! You’re good with kids. They’re just crazy on Halloween. Y’ know, they’re all greedy and hopped up on sugar!
你跟孩子们相处得很好。只是小孩子在万圣节都会抓狂。他们贪心地想多拿一些糖果。
Really? You think that’s all it is? Absolutely.
真的吗?就因为这个吗?-当然。
Halloween is the worst. Except for Christmas. And their birthdays.
万圣节最难搞了。除了圣诞节,跟他们的生日。
Kinda get a little crazy during the summer too. And any time they're hungry or sleepy.
他们在暑假也会抓狂。还有他们肚子饿跟想睡觉的时候。
Y’ know, kids are tough. Good luck with that.
小孩子很难缠,祝你好运。
Look, I wanted to tell I'm-I'm sorry you lost.
你输了,我很遗憾。
Listen, I've got a secret for ya. I let him win.
我得告诉你一个秘密,是我放水让他赢的。
Is that a secret or a lie.
那是秘密还是谎话?
No, I let him...Ross? Yeah?
不,我让他……罗斯?-什么事?
Would you tell her I let you win, please?
麻烦你告诉她我放水让你赢。
Oh. Yeah. Uh Chandler let me win. No, Chandler’s really strong. Oh my arm is so sore. Oh nurse!
是的,钱德勒"放水让我赢"。不,钱德勒真的好壮。我的手好酸。护士?
I am strong. I'll show you.
我很强壮,我要证明给你看。
Chandler, please.
钱德勒,拜托。
Oh what’s the matter? Are you scared?
怎么了?你害怕吗?
Let's go, big bunny!
放马过来吧,大兔子!
Okay. One, two, three. Go!
好的。一二三,开始!
I'm gonna kill myself!
我想自杀!


《老友记》本章剧本下载