老友记 第八季 第九集

FriendsS08E09

Part1

2019年8月25日 03:55 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 8 Episode 9: The One with Rumor.


老友记第8季9集:谣言。

Hey Rach listen, did you know that during pregnancy your fingers swell up to twice their size and never go back.
瑞秋,你知道怀孕的时候你的手指会肿成两倍粗而且再也不会消了吗?
Oh, my God! Let me see that.
天啊!让我看看。
You fall for it every time.
你每次都会上当。
Hey! Look, I brought you my old maternity clothes.
我把我的旧孕妇装拿来给你。
Oh, Pheebs, that's so sweet.
菲比,你真是太贴心了。
Oh, those are so cute! Yeah!
好可爱哦! 是啊。
And look. See how they expand as the baby grows? And then after the baby's born they're great for shoplifting melons.
你看,宝宝越长越大,它们也会跟着撑开来。宝宝出生后可以穿它去偷西瓜。
Oh good, you're all here. Okay. Thanksgiving, tomorrow, four o' clock. Oh, guess who I invited. Remember that guy Will Colbert from high school?
太好了,你们都在。感恩节,明天四点。你猜我邀请了谁?还记得高中同学威尔·卡佛特吗?
No. He was in Ross' class.
不记得。 他跟罗斯同班。
Marching band, was kind of overweight. Well, really overweight. I mean I was his thin friend.
他是军乐队的,有点胖。好吧,他是个大胖子。我属于他的苗条朋友。
Wow! I don't remember him. Honey, are you sure you're not talking about your imaginary boyfriend.
我不记得他了。你确定你说的不是你假想的男朋友吗?
No that was Jarred! Wow! I haven't thought about him in a long time…
不,那是贾拉德。我好久没有想起他了。
Anyway, umm Will's, Will's here on business and he didn't have a place to go so I invited him here.
威尔来城里出差他没地方可去,所以我邀请他过来。
Oh that's nice. Oh, and by the way, he's lost a bunch of weight.
那很好啊。 他减肥成功了。
I mean he looks goo ood! Okay, I mean really, really gorgeous!
他看起来很不错,我是说他真的是帅呆了。
I still love Chandler.
我还爱着钱德勒。
I just want you to say it once in a while.
这是你的口头禅吗?
All right okay, just so you know, I'm not gonna make a turkey this year.
先说好了,今年我不烤火鸡。
What?
什么?
Well Phoebe doesn't eat turkey… Phoebe!
菲比不吃火鸡。 菲比!
Turkeys are beautiful, intelligent animals.
火鸡是漂亮聪明的动物。
No, they're not! They're ugly and stupid and delicious!
不是的,它们既丑又蠢,但很好吃!
All right! Okay, it's not just Phoebe. Will's still on a diet, Chandler doesn't eat Thanksgiving food, and Rachel's having her aversion to poultry.
不只是菲比,威尔还在节食。钱德勒不吃感恩节食物。瑞秋对家禽类反胃。
She is? Yeah. Remember I had to leave the room the other day when you had that roast chicken?
是吗? 对,记得吗,那天你吃烤鸡时我不得不走开。
Yeah. But I thought that was because I put the whole thing on my hand and made it walk across the table.
我还以为是因为我把烧鸡套在手上让它在桌子上走路。
Anyway, it just doesn't seem worth it to make a whole turkey for just three people. Okay? It's a lot of work.
为了三个人做一只火鸡太不划算了。那真的很费功夫。
But you gotta have turkey on Thanksgiving!
但感恩节一定要吃火鸡啊!
I mean, Thanksgiving with no turkey is like like Fourth of July with no apple pie. Or Friday with no two pizzas.
感恩节不吃火鸡就像国庆日不吃苹果派。或是星期五不吃两个披萨。
All right fine! If it means that much to you! But just-there's gonna be a ton left over.
如果真的对你那么重要的话我就做。但到时候一定会剩下很多。
No, there won't. I promise I will finish that turkey.
不,我发誓我会把整只火鸡吃完。
All right, you're telling me you can eat almost an entire turkey in one sitting?
你是说你可以一次吃掉一整只火鸡?
That's right. Because I'm a Tribbiani! And this is what we do!
没错。因为我是崔比亚尼家的人!这是我们的专长。
I mean we may not be great thinkers or world leaders, we don't read a lot or run very fast, but damn it! We can eat!
我们不是伟大的思想家或世界领袖,我们书念得不多,跑得不快,但我们绝对是大胃王!
Hey, isn't weird to think about how next year at this time they'll be a little baby at the table?
明年桌边会坐一个宝宝感觉很奇怪吧?
Rachel's. But good to know where you're at.
我是指瑞秋的孩子。但我很高兴知道你的真实想法。
Hey! Hey!
嗨。 嗨。
Happy Thanksgiving. You too!
感恩节快乐。 你也是!
Anything I can do to help?
需要我帮忙吗?
Actually there is. Chandler usually helps me with this, but he's really into the game so I don't want to bother him.
好啊。通常钱德勒会帮忙,但他看球赛看得正入迷,我不想打扰他。
Could you help me to fold these napkins? Sure.
麻烦你帮忙折餐巾吧? 没问题。
I'm gonna go across the hall to check on the yams. Okay.
我要去对面看看地瓜泥好了没。 好。
No! No! No! No sweetie! No! Not like that! We're not at a barn dance.
不不不,亲爱的,不是那样折。我们不是在办农场舞会。
You've gotta-you wanna fold them like swans. Like I showed you at Christmas time, remember?
要把它们折成天鹅的形状。我在圣诞节时教过你,记得吗?
Yeah, it all just came screaming back to me.
记得,一切历历在目。
So how's the game? I have no idea.
球赛好看吗? 我不知道。
What? Yeah, I'm just pretending to watch the game...so I don't have to help out with stuff.
什么? 我假装看球赛那样子就不必帮忙。
I don't believe you! That is brilliant!
我不敢相信!这招太高明了!
And Monica has no idea? No.
莫妮卡没发觉吗? 对。
Every once and a while, I just scream stuff at the TV.
偶尔我会对着电视大叫。
Is your team winning hon? Yeah. Anderson just scored again.
你的球队赢了吗? 是的,安德森刚刚又得分了。
There is no Anderson.
根本就没有安德森这号人物。
I wanna get in on this.
我也想如法炮制。
Hey, Mon? I don't think I can help you after all. I didn't realize this game was on.
嘿,莫妮卡。看来我没办法帮你了。我不知道今天会播这场球赛。
Oh, I don't know you like football.
没听说你喜欢橄榄球。
Well normally, I don't. But, you know, Green Bay is playing.
我平时不喜欢。但今天是绿湾队在比赛。
You like Green Bay? Well it's only like my favorite bay!
你喜欢绿湾队? 那是我最喜欢的海湾。
Hey! Hey!
嗨。 嗨。
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐。
Aww thanks! God Will I'm so glad that you came! You look great! You must've lost like…
谢谢,威尔。我很高兴你能来。你看起来帅呆了,你一定减掉了……
150 pounds. Yeah, I'm gonna be in one of those Subway sandwich commercials.
150磅。我会是赛百味三明治广告的下一号人选。
A pie!
是派!
All right, it's no fat, it's no sugar, it's no dairy…it's no good. Throw it out.
零脂肪,无糖,也没有奶。一点都不好吃,丢了吧。
You wanna meet some people? This is uh; this is my husband Chandler. Chandler, this is Will.
我来介绍你们认识。这是我丈夫钱德勒,这是威尔。
Oh, hey. I'd shake your hand but I'm really into the game.
我很想跟你握手,但我忙着看球赛。
Plus, I think it'd be better for my ego if we didn't stand right next to each other.
而且如果我们两个不站在一起,我的自尊就不会那么受伤。
This is Phoebe.
这是菲比。
Hi. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Well done.
干得好。
Wanna give me a hand? Sure.
你要帮我吗? 好。
Monica, I can't get over how great you look. You look stunning.
莫妮卡,我真的觉得你很漂亮。
You look incredible too. You're just-you're so fit!
你也很帅,你身材真棒。
I'm watching the game, but I'm not deaf.
虽说我在看球赛,但我没聋。
I meant to tell you, Ross is coming.
我一直想告诉你,罗斯也会来。
Ross is coming. Great, I love Ross.
太棒了,我喜欢罗斯。
Good. And Rachel Greene too. Oh.
很好。瑞秋·格林也会来。 哦。
Is there a problem?
有问题吗?
No. It's okay. It's just...God, I hated her.
没有,没关系的。只是……天啊,我恨她。
What?
什么?
Yeah. I hated her. She was horrible to me in high school.
是的,我恨她。高中时她对我很差劲。
But hey, it was a long time ago, I'm in a good place, it might be actually fun to see her again.
但那是很久以前的事了。我现在一切都好,或许再见到她会很有趣。
You got any cakes or cookies or something? No Will no!
你有蛋糕或饼干什么的吗?不行,威尔,不行。
Y' know, it's been a while since we've screamed something. Maybe we should.
我们很久没大叫了,或许我们该叫一下。
Oh, okay. No! Come on!
好吧,不要啊! 加油!
Damn you, ref! You burn in hell!
该死的裁判!下地狱去吧!
Hey, what are you doing? You gotta save room, you've got almost an entire turkey to eat.
你这是要干嘛?你还得吃掉一整只火鸡。
Let me explain to you how the human body works. I have to warm up my stomach first. Eating chips is like stretching.
让我跟你解释一下人体的运作原理。我得先让我的胃暖暖身。吃薯片像是在做拉筋运动。
ok
好吧。
Don't worry, Tribbianis never get full.
别担心,崔比亚尼永远吃不饱。
I actually know what you're talking about. I'm here to tell you something my friend, you can eat and eat and eat but nothing will ever fill that void.
我知道你的意思。我要告诉你一件事。你可以吃个不停,但你无法填满内心的空虚。
Who the hell is this guy?
这家伙到底是谁?
Will, from high school. This is Joey.
他是我们的高中同学威尔,他是乔伊。
Will! Ross!
威尔! 罗斯!
Hey, you came! Man, you look incredible! Hot stuff!
你来了!天啊,你看起来棒极了!大帅哥!
Hot stuff? It's good to see you, man.
大帅哥! 很高兴能见到你。
Yeah, you too. Man, so so what are you up to?
我也是。你是做哪一行的?
I'm a commodities broker. Really? Yeah that that sounds interesting.
我是期货经纪人。 听起来很有趣。
Yeah, it's not. But I'm rich and thin.
才怪。但我现在既有钱,身材又好。
Oh! Man I don't think I've seen you since uh, Lance Davis' graduation party.
自从兰西戴维斯的毕业派对之后我就没有见过你。
That was such a fun night.
那一晚真的很疯狂。
Yeah. It would've been good if we had gotten in, but still real fun.
如果我们都有被邀请就好了,但还是很疯狂。
God we were lame back then. Do you remember how into dinosaurs we were?
那时我们逊毙了。你还记得我们当时多迷恐龙吗?
Yeah. So what do you, what do you do now?
对。 你是做哪一行的?
So how long are you in town?
你要在城里待多久?
Hey, sweetie. Oh, good.
亲爱的,太好了。
Rachel Greene.
瑞秋·格林。
Aw-oh, that's right. Are are you gonna be okay?
哦是的。你没事吧?
Oh, I'll I'll be fine. It's just...God, I hate her, Ross! I hate her!
我没事,只是……天啊,罗斯,我恨她!
Will, high school was was a long time ago.
高中是很久以前的事了。
Look at her standing there with those yams. My two greatest enemies, Ross: Rachel Greene and complex carbohydrates.
看看她拿着地瓜泥站在那里的样子。我的两个死对头:瑞秋·格林跟碳水化合物。
Oh, my God. Monica, who is that?
天啊,莫妮卡,那是谁?
That's Will, from high school.
他是我们的高中同学威尔。
Oh! I do not remember him. Wow, really got that sexy smoldering thing going on.
我不记得他了。他真的越来越性感了。
Oh my God, he's… Look at the way he's just staring at me. I think he's trying to mouth something to me, but I can't make it out.
天啊,看他盯着我瞧的样子。他好像想用唇语跟我说话,但看不出说的什么。
Okay, dinner's ready! Good game! Yeah.
好了,晚餐准备好了。 好吧。 好的。
Solid effort. Solid effort.
真的很精彩。
Oh, so who won?
所以谁赢了?
Green Bay. Detroit.
绿湾队。 底特律队。
What? Well the Lions technically won. But it was a moral victory for the Green Bay Mermen.
什么? 技术上来说狮队赢了。但在士气方面是绿湾美人鱼队赢了。
Hi! Will, right? Right.
你是威尔吧? 对。
Hi. I'm Rachel Greene.
我是瑞秋·格林。
Oh, I I remember you. Really? Aren't you sweet?
我记得你。 真的吗?你真好!
I gotta tell you though, I am, I am having the hardest time placing you. Oh oh hang on! I think I remember you. Did we umm, did we fool around at Lance Davis' graduation party?
我得告诉你,我真的很难记得你的样子。等一下,我想我记得你。我们……我们在兰西戴维斯的毕业派对上鬼混过吗?
You are unbelievable. Thank you.
你真是不可思议。 谢谢你。
Uh Rachel? Rachel, why don't you sit here? And Will you sit way over there.
瑞秋,你坐这边。威尔,你坐到那边去。
That's it? Even if nobody helps me, I can eat that. No problem. At least give me a challenge.
就那样?即使没有人帮我,我也可以吃掉它。没问题,至少给我一点挑战。
This is Chandler's chicken.
这是钱德勒的鸡肉。
This is the turkey.
这才是火鸡。
Oh. How how big is that? About 19 pounds.
这有多大? 大约19磅。
It's like me when I was born.
它跟我刚出生时差不多大。
Alright. Who would like some yams? Will?
谁想吃地瓜泥?威尔?
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你喜欢那样做,对吧?
What? Oh, you know what, can we please keep the chicken and the turkey and everything on the other side of the table? The smell is just... Typical.
什么?拜托,把鸡肉跟火鸡放到另一边去。那个味道真的恶心。 太典型了。
I'm sorry. What?
什么?
I said it was typical. Typical of you. Rachel Green. Queen Rachel does whatever she wants in little Rachel land.
我说那太典型了。瑞秋·格林的典型作风。瑞秋女王在瑞秋王国想做什么就做什么。
Seriously, who is this guy?
说真的,这家伙是谁?
Umm, I'm sorry. Do you do you have a problem with me?
抱歉,你对我有意见吗?
I don't know. Do I? Do I?
我不知道。我有吗?我有吗?
I think you do.
我想你有。
Apparently, You were a little mean to him in high school.
你在高中时对他有点恶劣。
A little mean? You made my life miserable.
有点恶劣?你让我活在痛苦深渊。
I'm I'm-I had no idea. I'm sorry. I…
我不知道,抱歉。
Well, you should be. Screw it. Bring on the yams.
你应该抱歉。去他的。把地瓜泥拿过来给我。
Oh Will. But you you've worked so hard…
威尔,但你很努力在……
Yams! Okay.
地瓜泥 好的。
Will, I just want to say that I'm real sorry for whatever I I did to you in high school.
不论在高中时,我对你做了什么,我都非常抱歉。
It wasn't just me. We had a club.
不只是我。我们组了一个社团。
You had a club?
你们组了一个社团?
That's right. The "I Hate Rachel Greene Club"!
没错。"我恨瑞秋·格林社"!
Whoa! My God! So what, you all just joined together to hate me? ! Who else was in this club?
天啊。你们全都聚在一起恨我吗?还有谁加入了那个社团?
Me and Ross.
我跟罗斯。
No need to point. She knows who Ross is.
你不必指我,她知道罗斯是谁。
So you were in an "I Hate Rachel" club? Yes, he was.
你加入了"我恨瑞秋社"? 没错。
No, no. So who else was in this club?
不要。 还有谁参加了你们的社团?
Uh actually, there there was also that exchange student from Thailand but I I don't think he he knew what it was.
事实上,还有那个来自泰国的交换学生。但我想他不知道那是怎么一回事。
So, Ross, we went out for two years and you never told me you were in an "I Hate Rachel Club"?
罗斯,我们交往了两年,你从来没有告诉我你参加过"我恨瑞秋社"。
You went out with her? We had a pact.
你跟她交往过?我们说好的。
That was in high school. It's not like it was binding forever.
那是高中的事了,又不是永久的约定。
Then why did it have the word eternity in it?
那为什么里面有"永远"这个字眼?
Okay Monica, did you know about this? !
莫妮卡,你知道这件事吗?
I swear I didn't. Hey! Is that why you guys used to go up to your bedroom and lock the door?
我发誓不知道。所以你们才会常把房门锁上吗?
Yeah.
对。
A little relieved, I gotta say.
我得说我松了一口气。
Look Rach I I'm sorry, okay? I…I was a stupid kid, okay?
听着,瑞秋,我很抱歉,好吗?那时我是个愚蠢的孩子。
The only reason I joined... Co founded.
我会加入社团是因为…… 是一起成立。
Co founded. Co founded the club, was that I was insanely in love with you. Obviously I didn't handle it very well.
一起成立。我一起成立那个社团是因为我那时疯狂地爱着你。显然我处理得不够好。
But if you think about it, the "I Hate Rachel Club" was really the "I Love Rachel Club."
但如果你仔细想想"我恨瑞秋社"其实是"我爱瑞秋社"。
Except that it was really the "I Hate Rachel Club."
但它真的是"我恨瑞秋社"
Okay. So what? You guys would just like get together and like just say mean things about me?
好吧。所以呢,难道你们就聚到一起说我的坏话吗?
Well, we did a little more than that. No no! No no. No no.
不只是那样。 没有没有。
What? ! What else did you do?
什么?你们还做了什么?
We started a rumor. What rumor?
我们散布一个谣言。 什么谣言?
Oh, come on Will! Just take off your shirt and tell us!
快点,威尔。脱掉上衣,告诉我们。
Ross? It was no big deal.
罗斯。 那真的没什么。
We we…said that the rumor was…that umm…you had both…male and female reproductive parts.
我们说……那个谣言是……你同时有男性跟女性的生殖器官。
What? That's right. We said your parents flipped a coin, decided to raise you as a girl, but you still had a hint of a penis.
什么? 没错。我们说你爸妈丢铜板决定把你当成女孩养大,但你还是有小鸡鸡。
Oh, my God! You started that?
天啊! 那是你们编的?
What? You heard that? Everyone at our school heard it!
你也听过? 我们学校里每个人都听过!
Everyone at my school heard it. You were the hermaphrodite cheerleader from Long Island?
我的学校里每个人都听过。你就是那个长岛的双性啦啦队员?
Oh, no! Oh my God! This is all making so much sense to me now! This is why Adam Can'ter wouldn't go out with me.
哦不!天啊!现在我终于懂了!所以亚当·卡特不想跟我约会。
This is why Billy Tratt would just stay in this region!
为什么比利·特雷特只想对这块区域下手!
Actually, Billy Tratt is gay now, so so that one's not really our fault.
比利·特雷特成了男同志,所以那不是我们的错。
Monica, how come you never told me this?
莫妮卡,你为什么不告诉我?
I thought it might be true. And I was afraid that you were gonna cry and then show it to me.
我想或许那是真的。我担心你会大哭,然后把它掏出来给我看。
Joey, stop staring! There's nothing there! It's not true!
乔伊别看了!那里面没有东西!那不是真的!
I'm afraid I'm gonna need proof. Oh!
恐怕我需要证据。 哦!
You are my Everest.
你是我的珠穆朗玛峰。
Joey, you don't have to finish that.
你不必吃完它。
Oh yes, I do. Otherwise, what's next?
我必须吃完。不然接下来会怎样?
Today I'm just a guy who can't finish a turkey, but tomorrow I'm the guy who eats half a Powerbar, wraps up the rest, and puts in the fridge? No!
今天我吃不完一只火鸡,明天我只能吃一半的三明治,把剩下的部分包起来放在冰箱?不行!
No, I just...I just gotta change my pants. What was I thinking? Jeans have no give.
我得去换条裤子。我在想什么,牛仔裤根本没有伸缩性。
Okay, okay. Listen to what Sean McMahon wrote in my yearbook senior year.
好了。你们看史恩·麦马洪在我的纪念册上写了什么。
Rachel:"Dear Rach, you're such a great person." Not girl, "person."
"亲爱的瑞秋,你真是个好人。"不是女孩,是"人"!
Rach, I think you're reading a little too much into it.
瑞秋,我觉得你太敏感了。
"Dear Rach. You're a great person. Sorry about your teeny weenie."
"亲爱的瑞秋,你是个好人。关于你有小鸡鸡的事我很遗憾。"
Look, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to call everyone in the entire school and tell them it wasn't true? !
你要我怎么做?你要我打电话给全校的人告诉他们那不是真的吗?
Yes. Could you also tell them I'm skinny now?
对。 可以顺便告诉他们我变瘦了吗?
Oh! Me too!
还有我!
Well look look I'm not calling anybody! Okay? It was like a million years ago!
我不会打电话给任何人。那是很久以前的事了。
I don't care how long ago it was. You told people that I was half and half!
我不在乎那是多久之前的事了。你们告诉大家我是双性人。
You know what? I just want to point out I never did anything to hurt you in high school.
我要说明一点,在高中,我没做过任何伤害你的事。
That's not totally true.
那不完全是真的。
What? What?
什么? 什么?
Well you you did start that rumor about Ross making out with Mrs. Altman, our 50 year old librarian.
你告诉大家罗斯跟50岁大的图书馆员亚特曼太太亲热。
How did you know that?
你怎么知道那件事?
It's true? No.
那是真的? 不是。
Yes, it is. I saw you guys going at it behind the card catalog.
是真的。我看到你们躲在书卡柜的后面。
Mrs. Altmann? She also made out with Ta Taka Ki Kek the night before he went back to Thailand.
亚特曼太太?她在塔塔卡奇奇回泰国前一晚也跟他亲热了。
I'm sorry. When you were in high school you made out with a 50 year old woman?
抱歉,你高中的时候跟50岁的女人亲热过?
Hey, she didn't look 50!
她看起来不像50岁!
Did she look 16?
她看起来像16岁吗?
Ohh, there's a picture of her in the yearbook actually.
事实上纪念册里有她的照片。
Wow. She didn't photograph well!
哇! 她不太上相。
Well, she probably wasn't familiar with the process having spent most of her life sitting for oil paintings!
大概是因为大半辈子都坐着当油画模特,她不太熟悉照相的方法技巧。
So how did this happen? Did she, did she lure you to an early bird dinner?
这件事是怎么发生的?她勾引你去吃早鸟晚餐吗?
I was working late in the library one afternoon.
有一天下午我在图书馆里看书看到很晚。
It was just the two of us. She needed some help with her word jumble.
馆里只有我们两个人。她需要人帮忙玩填字游戏。
And one thing led to another. If you must know, Anita was very gentle and tender.
事情很自然就发生了。我得告诉你们,安妮塔非常仁慈温柔。
May she rest in peace.
希望她能得到安息。
Did't she walk with a cane?
她不是柱着拐杖走路吗?
Only when it was damp!
只有在天气潮湿的时候!
I can't believe you you told people about this. Everybody knew?
我不敢相信你把这件事告诉了大家。大家都知道吗?
You know what? I'm back in the club! Yeah!
好了,我要重回社团! 耶!
I wanna join! Wh-Phoebe! !
我要加入! 菲比?
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. But I never got to be in a club.
抱歉,但是我从来没有加入过社团。
I I didn't go to high school. But three of us would meet behind a dumpster to learn French. Bonjour.
我没有念过高中。但我们三个可以躲在垃圾箱后面学法文。你好。
All right, y' know-Fine! You guys have your stupid little club, but I would just like to say is what you did to me is way worse than what I did to you!
好吧,你们可以继续那个愚蠢的小社团。但我要说,你对我做的事比我对你做的事更糟糕!
You gave me a teeny weenie! Yeah!
你说我有小鸡鸡! 对!
All right, listen you're just being silly. Rachel, even with that rumor you were one of the most popular girls in school and everyone wanted to be like you. One girl wanted to be like you so much she stuffed her pants with a Tootsie Roll!
听我说。你真的太傻了,瑞秋,即使有那个谣言,你还是学校里最受欢迎的女生之一。大家都希望能跟你一样。有个女孩太想变得跟你一样,她甚至往裤档里塞棒条糖。
And Ross, if it weren't for Rachel's rumor, I mean no one in high school would even known who you were.
罗斯,要不是她的谣言,学校里没有人会知道你是谁。
She put you on the map.
是她让你成名。
As a romancer of the elderly.
以老女人的情人成名。
Hey, Mrs. Altman was the kind of woman you could tell she used to be pretty.
可以看得出来亚特曼太太年轻的时候很漂亮。
The eyes did still sparkle.
她的眼睛光芒不减当年。
Hey guys this stuff is just so way in the past. You you've been through so much since then.
这都是陈年往事了。从那之后你们也经历过很多事。
And right now you've got so much more important stuff going on in your life. Can't you just let this go?
你们未来的生活还有许多更重要的事。你们就不能释怀吗?
She's right. Yeah, I mean. We are having a baby together.
她说得对。 是的,我是说,我们的孩子快出生了。
Hold on.
等一下。
You got her pregnant? Yeah.
你让她怀孕了? 对。
Are you getting married? No.
你们要结婚了? 不。
So you knocked her up but you're not gonna marry her. Dude.
你搞大她的肚子,但却不娶她,兄弟。
Anybody? Okay.
有人要来吗? 好吧。
It's exactly how I imagined it would be.
跟我想像中的感觉完全一样。
All right, where's that turkey?
好吧,火鸡在哪里?
Joey, those are my maternity pants!
乔伊,那是我的孕妇裤!
Not now! These are my Thanksgiving pants!
不,这是我的感恩节裤!
Well, that's it. I'm done. Here come the meat sweats.
好了,我吃完了。留下了鸡肉汗。
Well Joey, we're all…we're all very proud of you.
乔伊,我们非常以你为荣。
Yes, I believe we can expect a call from the President any moment now.
我相信总统随时会致来贺电。
Is there anything we can do for you?
有什么我们可以帮忙的吗?
No. Just nobody press on my stomach.
不必了,但千万别压我的胃。
You can keep those pants, by the way.
还有,条裤子你不用还了。
Whoa-hey-wh wh what do you got there? What is that? Pie?
那是什么?那是派吗?
Yeah. You want some?
对,你要吃一点吗?
Just cut me a little sliver. Little bigger. Little bigger.
切一小块给我就行了。大一点。再大一点。
What? ! Are you afraid you're gonna run out? ! Cut me a real piece!
你是害怕没派吃吗?切一大块给我!


《老友记》本章剧本下载