老友记 第八季 第十三集

FriendsS08E13

Part1

2019年8月25日 04:04 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 8 Episode 13: The One Where Chandler Takes A Bath.


老友记第8季第13集:钱德勒泡澡记。

All right, it's a new day. All that stuff about Rachel? You don't feel that now. It was crazy.
好了,这是全新的一天。关于瑞秋的那件事呢?现在你没那种感觉了,那简直太疯狂了。
You're fine. You're better than fine. You are, as your friend Tony would say, "Great!"
你没事,你好的不得了。你就像朋友汤尼说的那样,"棒极了!"
Everything's normal. She's just your friend, Rachel. Your friend, Rachel. Your friend. Rachel.
一切都很正常。她只是你的朋友,瑞秋。你的朋友瑞秋。你的朋友瑞秋。
Hi, sweetie.
嗨,亲爱的。
Hey, it's your girlfriend, Rachel!
嗨,她是你女朋友瑞秋!
Are you...? Are you high?
你……你磕嗨了吗?
I just had the most amazing bath.
我刚刚泡了一个超舒服的澡。
Really? I don't like baths.
真的吗?我不喜欢泡澡。
Wait. You like them with me.
你喜欢跟我泡鸳鸯浴啊。
Honey, it's not the bath I enjoy. It's the wet, naked lady.
亲爱的,我喜欢的不是泡澡。我是喜欢看全身湿答答的裸体女人。
Oh, baths are so relaxing!
泡澡能让你全身放松。
Really? What do you do? You just sit in there, stewing in your own filth.
真的吗?你在里面做什么?不过是坐在浴缸里,泡着自己洗过的脏水。
How dirty do you think I am?
你觉得我能有多脏呢?
I'm telling you if you had some candles and some bubbles and some music, you would love it. It would take all of your stress away.
如果你点上蜡烛配上泡泡跟音乐,你一定会爱上泡澡。能帮你解除压力,一身轻松。
Honey, it's 2:00 on a Wednesday and I'm watching Road Rules. How stressed do you think I am?
现在是星期三下午两点,我正在看越野单车赛。你觉得我的压力会有多大?
Hey, Chandler. You got a minute? I I really need to talk to you.
钱德勒。你有空吗?我真的需要跟你谈一谈。
Oh, yeah. Is this a cold pizza talk or a leftover meat loaf talk?
好。这场谈话是要配冷披萨还是配剩肉卷?
Well, neither.
都不是。
Oh, my God, what's up?
天啊,发生了什么大事?
I don't know. It's it's just...lately, I've been feeling...Ok, here's what it is...
我不知道。只是……最近我觉得……好吧,事情是这样的。
You know what? I feel a lot better. Thanks.
你知道吗?我觉得好多了。谢谢。
Oh no no, just come back.
不不不,你不能这样,快回来告诉我。
Ok. Uhm, you and Monica, friends for a long time, and sure there are rules, but then you went to London.
好吧。你跟莫妮卡当了很久的朋友。当然这是有规则的。之后你们去了伦敦。
Oh, no, but that's different. I mean, there are rules there, too! You know what I mean?
可是那不一样。这也是有规则的,你理解我的意思吗?
Do you?
你自己理解吗?
It was different for you guys! I mean, I mean, you were both in the same place, right?
你们的情况和我不一样。你们刚好在同一个地方,对吧?
In London? Yeah.
在伦敦? 对。
Yes, when Monica and I were in London, we were both in London.
对,莫妮卡跟我在伦敦时,我们刚好都在那里。
You know what? This is a bad idea. Forget it. Forget it, all about it, and listen, do me a favor, this conversation, between you and me.
我就不该来找你。算了,就当我什么都没说。帮我个忙,别把这件事说出去。
If that.
我会尽力的。
Hi! Oh, Ross, don't forget we have that doctor's appointment tomorrow.
罗斯,别忘了明天我们要一起去产检。
Right. Hey, are you going to find out the sex of the baby?
好。 你们要知道宝宝的性别了吗?
No no, we talked about it. We don't wanna know. All we care about is that it's happy and healthy.
不,我们不想知道。我们只在乎宝宝是不是健康快乐。
Yep, happy and healthy. And cute.
对,健康快乐。还有可爱。
And smart. Popular.
聪明。 万人迷。
With an aptitude for science.
还要有科学精神。
Are you two talking about the same baby?
你们两个说的是同一个宝宝吗?
Hey, have you thought of names yet?
你们开始想名字了吗?
Oh, yeah. I've come up with a bunch of ideas.
对,我想到一大堆。
Really? Me too. Me too.
真的吗?我也是。 我也是。
Really?
真的吗?
If it's a girl, Phoebe. And if it's a boy, Pheebo.
如果是女孩就叫菲比,如果是男孩就叫菲宝。
Maybe. But it wouldn't hurt to have a backup, you know?
或许吧。但多想些备用名字应该有益无害。
Uh, Rach Rach, what were you thinking? Okay.
瑞秋,你都想到什么名字? 好吧。
I was thinking if it's a girl, how about Sandrene? It's French.
我想如果是女孩叫她珊德妮好吗?这是法文。
Huh. That's a really pretty name for for an industrial solvent.
很适合做工业溶剂公司的名字。
Okay, fine. What do you have?
好吧,那你想到什么?
Well, OK, it's for a boy. Well, I know it's a little out there, but...Darwin.
我想到一个男孩的名字。我知道起这个名字有点疯狂,达尔文。
Oh, my God. Our child will be beaten to death in the schoolyard.
天啊。我们的孩子会在操场上被打死。
Yeah, by Sandrene.
对,被珊德妮打死。
You're just saying that 'cause 'cause I said no to your name!
你那么说是因为我不喜欢你想的名字。
I'm really, really not.
我是本来就不喜欢。
How how about you each get five vetoes?
你们各有五次否决权,如何?
All right. That sounds fair.
可以啊。 听起来很公平。
I don't think you're gonna need it though. Ok, check this out.
不过我觉得你根本用不着否决,听着。
If it's a girl, Rain.
如果是女孩就叫小雨。
Veto.
否决。
Why?
为什么?
Rain? Hi. Hi, my name is Rain. I have my own kiln, and my dress is made out of wheat.
小雨?"嗨,我叫小雨。我有自己的炉子,我的衣服是用麦子做的。"
I know her! I bought a homemade soap from her at a Dead show!
我认识她!我在死人秀里跟她买了一块手工肥皂!
Okay. How about for a guy, Thatcher?
好,如果是男孩就叫撒切尔怎么样?
Ross, why do you hate our child?
罗斯,你为什么那么恨我们的孩子?
Fine, you go. Okay. James. Huh.
好吧,轮到你了。 詹姆斯。 唔。
But only if it's a girl. Oh, veto.
如果是女孩的话。 否决。
How about Ooh, I like Ruth! What about Ruth?
我喜欢萝丝,你觉得呢?
Oh, I'm sorry. Are we having an 89 year old?
抱歉,难道我们的宝宝89岁了吗?
How about Dayton? Veto. Stewart.
戴顿呢? 否决。斯图亚特。
Veto. Sawyer.
否决。索耶。
Veto. Helen. Veto.
否决。海伦。 否决。
Is it me, or is Veto starting to sound really good?
你们没觉得"否决"这个名字很好听吗?
Boy, do I have a surprise for you.
天啊,我为你准备了一个大惊喜。
Sex on the balcony?
在阳台上做♥爱吗?
No. But someone's really not gonna get over that idea, are they?
不,但某人一直放不下这个念头是吧?
What is it?
怎么了?
I drew you a bath.
我帮你放了洗澡水。
Honey, I don't like baths! Could you draw me a picture of us having sex on the balcony?
亲爱的,我不喜欢泡澡。你愿意跟我去阳台上做♥爱吗?
Please, will you just try it for me?
拜托你试试看。
Come on, I used all my best stuff! I I I lit some candles. I put on some music. I used bath salts, plus bubble bath!
我使出了全部绝招。我点了蜡烛,放了音乐,用了浴盐跟泡泡浴。
And, I got you this little plastic Navy ship. So it's a boy bath!
我还帮你找了个海军模型船体现你的男性雄风。
This does butch it up a bit.
确实稍微增添了点男人味。
I swear, if you try it, you will love it.
我发誓你试过后一定会爱上泡澡的。
All right, if I do this, can we at least discuss sex on the balcony?
如果我答应泡澡,我们能不能至少讨论在阳台上做♥爱的事?
Absolutely. But I know how that discussion's gonna go.
当然可以。但我知道那场讨论会如何进行。
All right, this isn't so bad. I like the flowery smell. Which is okay, because I've got my boat.
好吧,还不赖。我喜欢花香味。这没什么不妥,因为我手上有船。
So? Oh, my God.
怎么样? 我的天啊。
I told you you were a bath person. Hey, when you get out, maybe I can give you a facial.
我就说过你会喜欢泡澡嘛。等你洗完,我可以帮你做脸。
I wanna need a bigger boat.
我需要一艘更雄伟的船。
I don't think you had an open mind about the name Ruth. I mean, come on, little Ruthie Geller, how how cute is that?
我觉得你对萝丝这个名字不够开通。拜托嘛,小萝丝·盖勒,多可爱啊!
Oh, oh my God! I can practically hear the mahjong tiles!
天啊,我仿佛听到了搓麻将的声音。
Ok! All your tests look fine. Now, are you two interested in knowing the sex of the baby?
好了,检查结果都很正常。你们想知道宝宝的性别吗?
Uh, no. No, we're not.
我们不想知道。
But but you have it right there in that file?
但病历里面有记录是吧?
You could tell us whether it's a boy or a girl? Dayton or Sandrine? Phoebe or Phoebo?
你可以告诉我们是男孩或是女孩。戴顿或珊德妮,菲比或菲宝。
That's right. But if you don't wanna know...
没错。但如果你们不想知道……
No, no, we wanna wait, right? Right. Right.
不,我们愿意等。对吧? 对。
Oh, I'll be right back.
我马上回来。
And uh, I know it's really not my place, but please don't name your child Phoebo.
我知道自己不该多嘴,但请不要给宝宝取名叫菲宝。
So which of these babies do you think is the ugliest?
你觉得哪个宝宝最丑?
What? Rach! Come on, that's terrible! They're...uh...they're babies. They're they're all beautiful.
什么?瑞秋,你这么说太恶毒了。他们是宝宝,都很可爱。
Third one from the left?
左起第三个?
Yeah. Why is it staring at me?
对。他为什么要盯着我看?
I think it knows I'm talking about it.
他大概知道我在说他坏话。
Don't don't you Wh Wha Hey! What?
不不,你不…… 怎么了?
You're looking!
你在偷看!
I didn't! I saw you!
我没有! 我看到了!
Ok fine, I did. But I I I didn't see anything, I swear.
好吧,我在偷看,但我发誓什么都没有看到。
Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!
你太可耻了!丑宝宝唾弃你!
Okay. But Ross, just listen to me, I didn't... No, no, no, no! Don't tell me! I don't wanna know!
好吧,但是,罗斯,听我说,我没有…… 别告诉我,我不想知道!
But I couldn't even if I wanted to, because I don't know! I swear; I didn't see anything, and I don't wanna know! It was just a momentary lapse.
我想说也没办法,因为我也不知道!我发誓我什么都没看到!我不想知道,刚刚我是一时糊涂。
Momentary lapse. Don't don't you have any self control?
一时糊涂?你不懂得自制吗?
Okay. A couple months late on the lecture, Ross.
好吧,你要是能早几个月做这场说教就好了。
Hello?
我回来了。
I'm in the bathroom. Can you come in here? I think there's something wrong.
我在浴室。你能进来一下吗?我觉得不太对劲。
You know what? I I think I'll wait out here.
我还是在这里等着吧。
I'm in the bathtub. Oh.
我在浴缸里。 哦好吧。
Hey, what's wrong?
怎么了?
I drew my own bath, but I did it wrong! The water's tepid. The salt didn't dissolve and is now...lodged places.
我自己放了洗澡水,但方法不对。水不冷不热,浴盐没有溶解,现在都结块了。
And the scents I used don't compliment each other. Eucalyptus and chamomile Oh!
我用的几种香料闻起来很不协调。桉树加甘菊
What? The bath salts!
怎么了? 浴盐。
They're starting to effervesce.
开始冒泡了。
It's different. It's interesting.
感觉完全不同。这感觉真有意思。
Ok, uh, let's talk about something else.
好吧,我们谈谈别的事吧。
Yeah! Sure, sure. So, what was going on with you today? Oh oh oh!
好。今天你过得还好吧?
Well, I actually had the weirdest conversation with Joey. He was talking about rules and right and wrong and...
乔伊今天跟我聊了一些很奇怪的事情。他谈到规则,还有对错。
I had the exact same conversation.
我也跟他谈过这些。
You did? What was he talking about?
是吗?他到底在说什么?
I don't know. Joey hasn't had this much trouble getting out words since we saw him in Macbeth.
我不知道,自从他演过《麦克白》之后我还没见过他说不出话的样子。
That was a long night.
那可真是漫长的一夜。
All right, let's break this down. What exactly did he say to you?
好吧,我们来分析一下。他到底跟你说了什么?
Okay. He was talking about rules and looking at people differently.
他说到规则,还有对别人有了不同的感觉。
He didn't say anything about that to me.
他没有跟我说那个问题。
What'd he tell you?
他跟你说了什么?
He was asking all these questions about you, me and London. And of course the glue that holds this all together, the rules.
他问到你跟我在伦敦发生的事。从头至尾都在谈规则。
Okay. So you, me and London. Looking at people differently.
好吧,你跟我在伦敦。对别人有不同的感觉。
Maybe he wants to do what you and I did in London with someone.
或许他想跟某人发生你跟我在伦敦所做的事。
But what'd he mean by "rules"?
但他说"规则"是什么意思?
Wait a minute. He stopped talking the minute Phoebe came in.
等一下。菲比走进来时,他就不说了。
Because he was looking at her differently.
因为他对她的感觉不同了。
And Phoebe is his friend. So he thinks that would be breaking the rules.
菲比是他的朋友。他觉得那样违反了规则。
My God, he wants to do it with Phoebe in London!
天啊!他想跟菲比在伦敦上床!
You guys? Just a minute!
你们在哪里? 等一下!
That's Mrs. Tribbiani.
崔比安尼太太来了。
You don't say anything.
什么都别说。
Why would I say anything?
我为什么要说?
That two of our friends could start the greatest love affair of their lives? And they would have me to thank. Then we could all start having babies!
我们的两个好朋友就要展开一段伟大恋情。他们将来可要谢我。然后我们可以一起开始怀孕生孩子!
I'm not gonna let you say anything.
我不准你告诉她。
Hey, you just stay here!
你就待在这里。
Oh, God!
天啊!
Oh, hey, Monica, I brought back your iron.
莫妮卡,我拿熨斗来还你。
Oh, you had that? I thought I lost it. I I got a new one, like, a month ago.
是你拿走的吗?我还以为我弄丢了。一个月前,我买了个新的。
Oh, just as well. I broke this one.
那正好,我把这个弄坏了。
What? Nothing. Okay.
怎么? 没事。 好吧。
I mean, I I, I really shouldn't say. I mean, I'm really not supposed to.
我实在不该说,我不该说出来的。
Fine.
好吧。
It's a humdinger.
这可是个好消息。
Well, then it's really too bad that you can't tell me.
可惜你不能告诉我。
Somebody likes you!
有人喜欢你!
Is it Chandler?
是钱德勒吗?
No! Then tell him to stop staring.
不是。 那叫他别再盯着我看了。
It's Joey.
是乔伊。
Really? Joey? You don't say.
真的吗?乔伊?看不出来啊。
Is it something you'd be interested in?
你对他有意思吗?
I don't know, I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道,我不知道。
You know, I mean, on the one hand, "Mother, may I?"
我一方面会想"天啊,我可以跟他在一起吗?"
But, you know, on the other hand...No. No, I can't. We're friends. No, oh, no. I don't wanna risk what we have.
但另一方面……不行,我们是朋友。不行,我不能拿我们现在的友谊冒险。
I guess that makes sense. So, you think you're gonna talk to him?
你说得有道理。你要跟他谈一谈吗?
Sure, yeah. I mean, it's Joey. I don't want him to get hurt.
当然了。他可是乔伊。我不希望他受伤害。
Well, I must say, I am on fire! First Chandler, now Joey.
我简直是势不可挡啊!先是钱德勒,现在又是乔伊。
Not Chandler. Just Joey. Sure.
没有钱德勒,只有乔伊。 好吧。
Hi. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
You know what? I've been thinking about it. I'm really coming around on the name Ruth. I think I would actually consider naming our child that.
你知道吗?我想过了。我开始接受萝丝这个名字了。我觉得可以考虑帮孩子取那个名字。
Rach, I I can't tell you how how much that means to me! Ohh...
瑞秋,这对我来说简直意义重大。
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You you hated the name Ruth! Why why would you change your mind? Unless, you know we're never gonna have to use it. You did see the folder. You know it's a boy!
等一下。等一下。你之前很讨厌萝丝这个名字。你为什么会改变心意?除非你知道我们根本用不上它。你看到病历了。知道自己怀的是男孩。
I didn't see anything. I actually changed my mind about the name.
我什么都没有看到。我真的是改变了心意。
Oh I don't think so! You're, you're just giving me Ruth so, so you'll get to name it when it's a boy, and that's when you'll swoop in and name him Heath or Blaine or Sequoia.
我可不觉得。你答应让我选萝丝,如果你生了儿子,你就能帮他取名字了。到时候你会决定叫他海瑟、布兰恩或史奎亚。
I would...Sequoia!
我会……史奎亚!
Veto. Fine.
否决。 好吧。
Unless you anticipated that I would figure all this out and you know that it actually is a girl. And, and you really do want her to be named Ruth!
除非你知道我会看穿你的阴谋,而你知道自己怀的是女孩。你真的希望她叫萝丝。
Well, I'm not falling for that! Ok? Ruth is off the table!
我才不会上当,好吧?不要考虑萝丝了!
But, Ross, you want the name Ruth.
可是你想给孩子取这个名字啊。
Not like this!
我不会让你得逞!
Hey. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Well, what's up?
怎么了?
Umm, Joey, I know. What?
乔伊,我知道了。 什么?
I know. What?
我知道了。 什么?
I know about your feelings.
我知道你的心思了。
Oh, my God, did you?
天啊,真的吗?
Yes, and I'm sorry. I I know things worked out for Chandler and Monica, but that's very rare.
我很抱歉,虽然钱德勒跟莫妮卡终成眷属了,但那是少之又少的例子。
I know. I know. And this is so much more complicated than, than it was for those guys. I mean, it's Rachel for God sakes.
我知道,比起他们的情况,我的情况复杂多了。她可是瑞秋啊。
For God's sakes, it's Rachel!
天啊!是瑞秋!
I know. I know. And she's not only my friend; she's, she's my pregnant friend! She's my pregnant friend who's Ross' ex!
就是嘛,她不只是我的朋友她还怀孕了。她不仅怀孕了,还是罗斯的前女友
Yeah, that's Rachel.
对,那是瑞秋。
Beat me over the head with it.
我哪能比得上她。
What am I gonna do? You know, and I keep, I keep trying to get rid of these feelings, you know? I stayed up all last night and made a list of everything I don't like about her.
我该怎么办?我努力克服对她的这种感觉。昨晚我整夜没睡。写出所有我不喜欢她的地方。
You, you wanna hear it? Yeah.
你想听听看吗? 好。
"She made me switch to light mayo."
"她要我改吃低卡美乃滋。"
That's it! That's all I got! You know what? Tastes the same and my pants fit better.
没了!我只想到这点!其实低卡的味道一样,而且我的裤腰变松了。
Joey, I think you're just getting upset for nothing. This is probably just a crush.
乔伊,我觉得你是庸人自扰。或许你对她只是一时好感。
You think?
你真的那么觉得吗?
Absolutely! You know, you get this rush of feelings, but then it goes away.
没错。你对她顿生好感,但那种感觉会消失。
Yeah, just a crush. That's all this is. It's a crush! I'm Joey. I don't get deep feelings.
对,我对她只是一时好感。一时好感!我是乔伊,我才不会玩真的。
That's right. There you go. Yeah, crushes happen all the time. I know I've had them for all you guys. Except for Ross and Chandler.
就是嘛,这种情况经常发生。我对你们三个男生也有过那种感觉。除了罗斯跟钱德勒。
And I'm sure you've had them for us. Not really.
我相信你对我们三个也是。 不尽然。
Mm hmm. Throw me a bone here.
你就不能可怜可怜我。
So, I uh...I called the doctor, and now we both know the sex of the baby.
我打电话给医生了。现在我们都知道宝宝的性别了。
What?
什么?
That's right. The student has become the master.
没错,我青出于蓝胜于蓝。
Ross, I swear. I don't know.
罗斯,我发誓我真的不知道。
Oh, come on, you know it's a girl.
少来了,你知道是个女孩。
A what?
什么?
You really didn't know?
你真的不知道?
We're having a girl? No.
我们要有女儿了? 不。
That's what you said. No.
你就是那么说的。 不。
You said girl. Yes. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你说是女孩。 是,我真的很抱歉。
I'm not! We're having a girl!
没关系!我们要有女儿了!
Sometimes I can't believe it's with you, but still, we're having a girl!
有时候我不敢相信孩子他爸是你,但我们要有女儿了!
I know! I know. You know what? I'm putting Ruth back on the table!
我知道。你知道吗?我要重新考虑萝丝这个名字。
Oh, yes! We'll have ourselves a little baby Ruth...
好,我们要生下小萝丝了。
Permission to veto. Yes, please.
请求否决。 好吧,否决。
Do I smell essential oils?
这是精油味吗?
Yeah. I'm gonna take a bath. I'm just gonna get a magazine.
对,我要泡澡。我先去拿本杂志。
Okay.
好。
What do you think you're doing?
你这是干嘛呢?
Leaving my troubles behind?
忘却烦恼?
I know that you're new at this, but this is completely unacceptable bath decorum.
我知道你是新手,但这不合乎泡澡的礼仪。
Oh, it's so hard to care when you're this relaxed.
身心如此放松,我还哪顾得上那么多礼仪。
Fine, you can have the bath, but I am taking your boat.
好吧,你可以泡澡,但我要拿走你的船。
Now you're just a girl in a tub.
现在你只是个爱洗澡的女生。
Hi, bubbles. Manly.
泡泡浴。太有男子气概了。
Well, I just thought I would drop by and let you know how it went with Joey.
我想顺道过来告诉你我和乔伊的结果。
You told her?
你跟她说了?
She pulled it out of me! She's like a conversational wizard!
是她自己问出来的!她真的很会套别人的话!
How did it go?
结果如何?
Well, you were wrong, he doesn't like me!
你错了,他不喜欢我。
What? Yeah.
什么? 是的!
How would you like it if I sent you to Lee Majors' house and told you that he liked you, and you went down there and you found out that he didn't like you? How would you feel?
如果我让你去找李·梅杰斯,我告诉你他喜欢你,结果你跑过去发现他根本不喜欢你。你会有什么感觉?
I don't think I'd care.
我不会在乎。
Really? Lee Majors is hot.
真的吗?李·梅杰斯很性感。
Hello?
有人吗?
We're in the bathroom!
我们在浴室里!
Why?
为什么?
Because it's a relaxing and enjoyable time!
因为现在是放松享受时间!
What are you guys doing in here?
你们在这里做什么?
Oh, my God.
天啊。
A friend he's looking at differently, but it's wrong.
他对一个朋友有了不同的感觉,但不是菲比。
It's Rachel! You like Rachel?
是瑞秋! 你喜欢瑞秋?
Look. It's no big deal, okay? Phoebe and I talked about it. It's just a crush. It's gonna go away. Dude, you gotta rearrange your bubbles.
这不是什么大事,菲比跟我谈过。我对她只是一时好感,这种感觉会消失的。哥们,你该拿泡泡遮一遮了。
Mazel tov.
恭喜你。
Hey! Ross and I were looking for you. What are we all doing in here? Oh, my.
我和罗斯在找你们。我们都在这里做什么?天啊。
Honey, cover it up with the boat.
亲爱的,用船遮遮羞。
Hello?
有人吗?
Yes. We're all in here, and we'd love for you to join us!
我们都在这里,欢迎你加入我们!
Well, hey! What's going on?
发生了什么事?
Oh, cool boat. Oh, no.
船不错啊。看错了。
Hey, did you, did you tell them? No. I was waiting for you.
你告诉他们了吗? 没有,我在等你。
Tell us what? We're having a girl.
告诉我们什么? 我怀的是女儿。
Oh, wow! Yay! Wow! Hooray! Oh, man!
哇,真的吗?
I'll...I'll get you later!
我待会再跟你们一起庆祝。
All right. It's a new day. And it's just a crush. That's all. Just a little crush.
好吧,又是全新的一天。那只是一时好感。没错,只是一时好感。
All that worrying I was doing? That was crazy. Crazy.
我到底在担心什么?简直不可理喻。
Like my friend the bird here would say, "It was cuckoo!"
就像这只小鸟朋友说的那样 "太疯狂了!"
Everything's gonna be fine. It's just a crush.
一切都会没事。那只是一时好感。
Hi, sweetie. I love you.
嗨,亲爱的。 我爱你。
It's nice to do this together, isn't it?
洗鸳鸯浴感觉很棒吧?
Yeah. And what you're doing feels so good.
对,你让我感觉非常好。
I'm not touching you.
我没有碰你。
You're not? It's the salts.
是吗? 是浴盐在起作用。
Oh, sweet Lord, new realms of pleasure.
天啊,简直是享受新境界。
Whatever keeps you off the balcony, big guy.
只要能让你忘记阳台的事就行,大男人。


《老友记》本章剧本下载