老友记 第八季 第十四集
FriendsS08E14
Part1
2019年8月25日 04:07 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 8 Episode 14: The One with the Secret Closet.


老友记第8季第14集:秘密衣柜。

Hey, What's up?
怎么了?
Well, I left my guitar here again.
我又忘拿吉他了。
Oh, ok. No problem. Okay.
好吧。没问题 好。
Okay. Here you go.
好了,拿去吧。
Okay. Okay.
好。 好。
What? So do you wanna hang out or something?
怎么了? 你想一起玩点什么吗?
Phoebe! You you kinda caught me at a bad time.
菲比,你来的不是时候。
Are you and Chandler...? Yes. Exactly.
你跟钱德勒…… 没错。
Okay. Do you guys want me to play for you? No.
好吧。要我帮你们伴奏吗? 不必了。
Hey, Pheebs, what's up?
菲比,你好吗?
You ask an intriguing question, Chandler Bing.
你问了一个引人深思的问题,钱德勒·宾。
Oh, my God! You're getting a massage? You never let me massage you.
天啊!你竟然请人帮你按♥摩?你从来不让我帮你按♥摩。
Phoebe, I can explain.
菲比,我可以解释。
You told me you hate massages.
你说过你讨厌按♥摩。
Buy stamps. Pick up dry cleaning. Don't let Phoebe in.
去买邮票。取干洗的衣服。别让菲比进来。
I can't believe this! How long has this been going on?
真不敢相信!你背着我这么做多久了?
Well, Alexandra has... It has a name?
亚丽珊卓…… 她还有名字啊?
Phoebe, don't get upset.
菲比,别生气。
Okay. Oh, too late! I'm leaving. Come on, Chandler, let's go.
好吧,太迟了,我要走了。来吧,钱德勒,我们走。
Well, I thought I'd...Yeah, what the hell.
我还是……好吧,管它呢。
Oh ok, ok! Come on, one more push! One more push! Come on honey, we're almost there! We're almost there!
好了,继续用力,加油!加油,亲爱的,就快生出来了!
Oh Joey, I'm so happy things worked out for us that we're having this baby together. I love you so much.
乔伊,真高兴我们能在一起。我们就要有自己的孩子了。我如此爱你。
I love you too.
我也爱你。
And I hope it's not an inappropriate time to say this but, you're the best sex I ever had.
希望现在说这种话不会太煞风景,你是我最棒的性♥伴♥侣。
That's always appropriate.
这种话随时都可以说。
Oh, ok ok. Come on, one more push! One more push!
来吧,继续用力,继续用力。
Oh, here is your beautiful baby. Congratulations!
好了。你们的漂亮宝宝。恭喜。
I hope you're a better father than you are a friend!
希望你做爸爸比做朋友称职!
Joey! Joey! What? What's going on? Come feel my belly.
乔伊!乔伊! 怎么了?发生了什么事? 快来摸摸我的肚子。
The baby's kicking for the first time. Will you please come feel this?
这是宝宝第一次踢我。你过来摸摸嘛。
Really? Yes.
真的吗? 对。
Oh, you you know what? Maybe uh, you...maybe you should come to me. I'm a not, I'm not wearing any bottoms. Oh, ok!
要不还是你……还是你过来吧,我没穿裤子。 哦,好的。
Oh my, oh my God!
天啊。
Aw, it's unbelievable! Wow! She is kicking so much! Oh, she's like umm...oh...who's that kind of annoying girl soccer player?
太不可思议了!她踢得好用力,她就像是……那个讨厌的女足球员是谁来着?
Mia Hamm? Mia Hamm!
米亚·汉姆? 米亚·汉姆!
It's amazing. Oh oh! ! One hand on the sheet Joe! Whoa hey oh! Sorry!
太神奇了。 一只手抓好床单,乔伊。 抱歉。
Hey, babe. Hey, honey. So we just got a wedding gift from Bob and Faye Bing
宝贝。 亲爱的。刚收到巴伯跟菲伊宾送我们的结婚礼物。
They don't like us, do they?
他们不喜欢我们,对吧?
Who says you can't get a nice punch bowl for under $6? Maybe we can take it back.
谁说买不到六块以下的高级酒碗?我们可以退回去。
No, it doesn't say where it came from. Where would we return it?
上面都没写地址,怎么知道要退到哪里去?
How about to the street say from the balcony?
何不从阳台把它丢到街上?
Why don't we just find a place for it?
还是找个地方摆着吧。
How about that cabinet?
放在那个储藏室里怎样?
No. That's where we keep the canned goods! Have you completely forgotten everything you learned at orientation?
那是放罐头食物的。你忘了每样东西都要放在固定位置吗?
How about the closet by the bathroom?
那浴室旁边的储藏室呢?
Oh, okay. Here, why don't you let me do it? Oh no no no, I will do it.
好的。让我来吧。 不 我来就行了。
Honey, you have to learn to sit down and relax and let your husband take care of things once and awhile.
亲爱的,你得学会放手,偶尔把事情交给我来做。
It's locked. You have to help me. Why is it locked?
上锁了。你得帮帮我。为什么上锁了?
No reason. I I keep private things in there.
没有为什么,我把私人物品放在那里。
Oh you know, I've been living here for a while and I've never seen what's inside that closet. What is, what is in there?
我在这里住了一阵子了,从没见过里面放的是什么东西。里面到底放了什么?
Feminine stuff.
女性用品。
Don't try to make me uncomfortable with feminine stuff!
你别以为说是女性用品就能唬住我!
Chandler, there is nothing in there that concerns you! If you love me, you'll just you'll let it go.
钱德勒,那里面没有你喜欢的东西!你要是爱我,就忘了这件事吧。
Fine. Thank you.
好吧。 谢谢。
Love you.
爱你。
Hello, Chandler. Lovely day, huh? You.
钱德勒,今天天气真好啊。那谁。
Phoebe, if it helps, Alexandra's only been massaging Monica for like three years.
菲比,如果这话有帮助的话,亚丽珊卓只帮她做了三年按♥摩。
If! I said, if it helps.
我说如果有帮助的话。
Why won't you let me massage you?
你为什么不让我帮你按♥摩?
Well it's...I mean I was just I'd be self conscious. You're my friend; I'd be naked.
我会觉得尴尬。你是我朋友,我得脱♥光衣服。
Monica, we lived together for years. I've seen you naked.
莫妮卡,我们住在一起那么多年。我看过你没穿衣服的样子。
That's different. We were roommates. And when?
那不一样,我们当时是室友。你什么时候见过?
I'm curious about the human body.
我对人体很好奇。
Hey, come on Phoebe, you can understand why this would be weird for me.
菲比,你肯定明白我为什么会觉得别扭。
But I'm a professional! And I'm really good! Look, if you're uncomfortable we can stop. Just give me a chance, ok. Please?
我是职业按♥摩师,技术一流。如果你觉得不舒服,我就住手。给我一个机会,拜托!
Okay. If it means that much to you.
好吧,如果你这么看重这点的话。
It does. How would you feel if you couldn't share your cooking?
没错。如果你没法分享你的厨艺,你会有什么感觉?
Or imaging how Ross would feel if he couldn't teach us about dragons.
如果罗斯不能教我们龙的知识他会有什么感觉。
Dinosaurs. Potato, potahto.
是恐龙。 有什么区别。
Hey! Ross! The baby is kicking!
罗斯,宝宝会动了。
What? It is?
什么?是吗?
It's not kicking right now. Although we would love to see you do that again.
她现在没在踢我。不过我们倒是很想看你再摘一次手套。
When? When was it kicking? What happened?
她什么时候动的?怎么回事?
Last night. I just felt it and I went into Joey's room, and he was sleeping.
昨晚。我感觉到了,就跑到乔伊房间,他在睡觉。
A dreamless sleep.
但是没做梦。
My God, the baby's kicking. That's great.
天啊,宝宝会动了,真是太棒了。
Although I kind of wish I would have been there to feel the kicking for the first time you know.
不过我希望宝宝第一次胎动的时候我能陪在你身边。
Well I got some stuff going on in here if you wanna feel.
如果你真的想摸,我的肚子正在咕咕叫呢。
Look, I don't wanna miss any more baby stuff. So here, here's my new pager number, okay?
我不想再错过宝宝的一举一动了。这是我的新传呼号码。
Anytime anything pregnancy related happens, use it. I'll be there. Ok? I don't care if it's three in the morning, and all you want is ice cream.
只要发生跟宝宝有关的事,立刻通知我。我随时恭候。凌晨三点也无所谓,哪怕你只是想吃冰淇淋。
Can I get a copy of that?
我能抄一份吗?
Are you under the sheet? Yes.
你裹上床单吗? 对。
Great, let's begin.
好了,我们开始吧。
How's the pressure?
力道还可以吧?
It's nice. Wow, Phoebe, you are good.
很不错。菲比,你确实很厉害。
Stating the obvious, but thank you.
这是明摆着的事,不过还是谢谢夸奖。
And it's not weird, is it? No.
一点都不奇怪,对吧? 没错。
That's right, you just enjoy.
没错,好好享受吧。
Oh, yeah! Ohhhhh! Ohh!
爽!
Oh, yeah! Okay.
爽啊! 好吧。
Oh, God, Phoebe!
天啊,菲比!
Oh that's it! That's it! Right there! Oh! Ooooh oooh ooooh...
就这样!就是那里!
I wasn't trying to open your closet. I wasn't trying to open your closet, I swear.
我没想打开你的储藏室。我发誓,我没想打开你的储藏室。
Monica runs a pretty tight ship here, doesn't she? What are you doing?
莫妮卡管你很严,对吧?你在做什么?
Monica has a secret closet. She won't let me see what's in it.
莫妮卡有个秘密储藏室,她不肯让我看。
Why not? I don't know!
为什么? 我不知道!
What could she possibly be hiding in here that I can't see? !
她能有什么要藏着不让我看的?
I don't know. Ooh, I bet it's Richard.
我不知道。我敢说是理查德。
Why would Monica be keeping Richard in here?
她为什么要把理查德关在里面?
Off the top of my head maybe she's having her cake and eating it too.
我的第一反应是,或者她想鱼与熊掌兼得。
You being the "cake," Richard being the "too."
你是"熊掌",理查德只是"鱼"。
Or... And here we go.
或是…… 又来了。
I saw this movie once where there was a door and nobody knew what was behind it.
我看过一部电影,里面有一扇门,没有人知道里面藏了什么。
And when they finally got it open, millions and millions and millions of bugs came pouring out and they feasted on human flesh.
最后他们把门打开之后,数以百万只虫子蜂拥而出以人肉为食。
You know it wouldn't kill you to respect your wife's privacy!
尊重你老婆的隐私要不了你的命。
Stupid closet full of bugs!
满是虫子的破储藏室。
Joey. Joey, something feels weird and not good weird.
乔伊,我感觉怪怪的,不太对头。
I don't... Do not worry, ok?
我不…… 别担心,没事。
When my sisters were pregnant...they got every weird feeling in the book, and it was always nothing.
我妹妹怀孕的时候她们有各种奇怪的感觉,结果根本没事。
Really? Absolutely.
真的吗? 没错。
But, we're gonna stop by the hospital just to be sure, ok?
但我们得到医院检查一下,确保没事。
I'll page Ross on the way. Ok. Oh God Ow! Oo!
我在路上呼罗斯。 好。天啊!
Okay Rach, Rach, Rach look at me, look at me, everything's gonna be fine, trust me. Okay. Come on. Take my hand. Here we go. Oww crushing bones!
瑞秋,看着我,一切都会没事的,相信我。来,握着我的手,我们走吧。我快骨折了!
Ok, good thing we're going to a hospital.
还好我们是要去医院。
Hey! So?
怎么样?
She's fine. She's experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions, mild discomfort caused by contractions in the uterine wall.
她没事。她出现了假性子♥宫收缩,引起了子♥宫壁的轻度不适。
Mild discomfort? So I take it you've had one of these Braxton thingies?
轻度不适?这么说你也出现过假性宫缩喽?
So but everything's normal? Absolutely.
一切都正常吗? 对。
And and there's no danger to her or or the baby? No no.
她和宝宝都没有危险? 对。
Contractions can be unnerving if you don't know what they are, but she's fine.
如果不明情况,宫缩会引起不安情绪,但她没事。
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你,医生。
Oh, thank you for being so nice and calm.
谢谢你这么好心冷静。
Calm? I wasn't calm! I've never been more scared in my entire life.
冷静?我一点都不冷静!我从来没有这么害怕过。
But wait you said everything was gonna be okay.
你说一切都会没事的。
Well what do I know? ! I'm not a doctor!
我知道什么?我又不是医生。
But I But everything is ok. I'm fine! You sure?
但一切都没事,我很好啊。 你确定?
Yes! Yes! I got half a mind to contract that doctor's uterus though. Mild discomfort, what's he talking about?
对,我真希望那个医生的子♥宫也会收缩。轻度不适!他没经历过,有什么资格发言?
Oh hey hey! Is everything okay? Yes, everything's fine.
哦嗨。 你没事吧? 没事。
What your your page said come to the hospital, what? What was it? What happened?
你呼我说"赶到医院来",发生了什么事?
Something called Braxton Hicks contraction.
她出现了假性子♥宫收缩。
Oh. Oh. Thank God, That's no big deal, most women don't even feel them.
那没什么大不了的。很多女人都不会有感觉。
Ok, no uterus, no opinion.
没有子♥宫就没有发言权。
What's with the candy? Oh when you beeped me I was on line at the concession stand at the movie theater.
你买糖果干嘛? 你呼我的时候,我正在电影院买零食。
Oh you went to the movies by yourself? No I-Mona!
你自己去看电影吗? 不,我和蒙娜。
Oh, I gotta go back in there.
我得回检查室去。
What? Why? What's wrong?
什么?为什么?发生了什么事?
No, everything's fine. I just gotta go back... No, really, you tell me. What's up?
没事,一切正常,我只是得回去…… 不,告诉我,怎么了?
Look, I forgot my underwear.
我把内♥裤落在里面了。
So, thanks so much for for bringing her to the hospital.
谢谢你送她来医院。
Oh hey, don't worry about it man. Don't worry about it, no big deal.
别放在心上,没有什么大不了。
Yeah but still, I mean it should've been me. I'm the dad.
但应该由我送她来,我毕竟是孩子他爸。
If you have any questions, here's some information on Braxton Hicks. Thanks.
如果还有疑问,这是假性宫缩的资料。 谢谢。
Oh and by the way, you did the right thing by bringing her in. You're gonna make a wonderful father.
对了,你送她过来是对的。你会是个好爸爸。
Hey, not as good as this guy. He brought Twizzlers.
我没有这家伙厉害,他买了糖果。
There's got to be a way.
一定会有办法。
Easy there, Captain Kirk.
别紧张,寇克船长。
Oh, do you have a bobby pin? Yeah.
你有发夹吗? 有。
Oh, no, wait. I'm not a 9 year old girl.
不对,我不是九岁的小女孩。
Then why do you throw like one?
那为什么你投球的时候很像?
Maybe Monica has a bobby pin.
或许莫妮卡有发夹。
Oh, sure, "Monica."
是啊,"莫妮卡"什么都有。
So, how's the hideously inappropriate crush on Rachel coming?
你暗恋瑞秋那事怎么样了?
Uh, really good. Really good. Yeah, I should be ready to kill myself any day now.
很不错,我该随时做好自杀的准备。
Well, you sure found that quick.
你这么快就找到了。
I just I wish I didn't feel this way about Rachel anymore, you know? I wish things could go back to normal.
我真希望对瑞秋的感觉能淡去。我希望一切能恢复正常。
I mean, I love living with her and God, helping out with the baby is just amazing, but now I think...I think Ross feels left out. You know?
我喜欢跟她一起住,在怀孕期间照顾她感觉也很棒。但罗斯会觉得自己像个局外人。
When I had to take Rachel to the hospital, the doctor thought I was the father. God...You should've seen the look on Ross's face.
我送瑞秋去医院,医生还以为我是孩子他爸。罗斯的表情很不自然。
By the way, I have no idea what I'm doing here. For all I know, I'm just locking it more. Oh hey, did you try opening it with a credit card?
我不知道自己在干嘛。我只知道锁越捅越紧。你试过用信用卡吗?
That's a good idea. Okay.
好点子。 好。
So Ross is kind of bummed, huh?
罗斯有点失落是吧?
I just...I feel terrible.
我感觉很过意不去。
Well, it's not your fault. What are you gonna do, not take her to the hospital?
那不是你的错。不然你要怎么做,不送她去医院吗?
You know? You're doing nothing wrong. Except for harboring an all consuming love for the woman who's carrying his baby.
你没做错事。但你不该爱上怀着他孩子的女人。
Richard, if you're in there, could you pass me my credit card?
理查德,如果你在里面,麻烦把信用卡递给我可以吗?
Hey. Hey.
嘿。 嗨。
I gotta tell you, yesterday was amazing. That massage felt so good.
我不得不说,你昨天的技术真的很棒。按♥摩感觉舒服极了。
No no, I I got that.
我懂的。
So, what do you say we make it a weekly appointment?
你能每星期帮我按♥摩一次吗?
Ok. Ok well you should know though, I've raised my rates to $200 an hour.
好吧。但你得知道,我的时薪涨到两百块了。
Okay. I mean 500.
好吧。 我是说五百块。
What? 600.
什么? 六百块。
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Oh, you make sex noises when you get massaged!
我给你按♥摩你的时候,你会发出叫♥床声。
What? Yeah, and it really freaked me out!
什么? 我一下子就乱了手脚!
And after a while I even tried to hurt you and it just spurred you on.
之后我想用力弄痛你,结果你叫得更大声。
What? You're crazy. There's nothing sexual about the noises I make.
什么?你疯了吧。我的叫声一点都不淫♥荡。
Really? There's nothing sexual about this? Oooh. Oh God! Ohh. Ohhhh. Ohh.
是吗?这样一点都不淫♥荡吗?天啊!
What are you looking at? I mean, hi.
你看什么看?我是说,嗨。
Oh my This is so embarrassing. Oh my God, I'm I'm never gonna get massaged again!
这简直太丢脸了。我再也不按♥摩了。
No, you can't let this stop you from getting massages.
别让这个问题害你放弃按♥摩。
No look, I have, I have lots of clients that make the same noises you do!
我有很多客人也会发出那种叫声。
Really? Well, not clients. Lovers.
真的吗? 好吧,他们不是客人,是床伴。
Let's just you know, try it again. Come back and and we'll work through it.
我们再试一次。再来找我,我们想办法解决。
You sure? Yes.
你确定? 对。
I guess. Great! Ok, now, just, if you'll just excuse me.
好吧。 太棒了,失陪一下。
So did you hear something you liked?
你刚才听到你中意的声音了吗?
Hey, Ross, check it out! I learned a new trick.
罗斯,你看,我学到了新把戏。
Hey, I brought you some lunch.
我帮你买了午餐。
Oh, that's so sweet of you. Oh, yum.
你真的太贴心了。美味啊。
Did you put pickles on this? Well, yeah.
你放了腌黄瓜吗? 对。
What? What? Rach, what?
怎么?瑞秋,怎么了?
What's going on?
发生了什么事?
I made her favorite, tuna salad with pickles.
我帮她带了最爱吃的腌黄瓜金枪鱼三明治。
Pickle? Pickle makes her sick. Giving her pickle is like giving me salad.
腌黄瓜?那会让她恶心。让她吃腌黄瓜就像让我吃沙拉。
I'm sorry Rach, I didn't know. Are you gonna be okay?
抱歉,我不知道。你还好吗?
Yeah, I'll be fine. But could someone please make sure that sandwich is gone when I get out there?
我没事。趁我不在,谁能赶紧把那个三明治给解决掉?
I'm on it!
我在吃了。
I can't believe this. I shouldn't be the one making her throw up.
怎么会这样。我不该惹她恶心的。
Relax, Ross. It could happen to anyone.
放轻松,罗斯。谁都可能做出这种事。
Yeah, not to you. 'Cause you know this stuff. I don't know any of it and I'm the father.
你就不会,因为你了解她。我什么都不知道,亏我还是孩子他爸。
I wish I could be more involved, you know?
真希望自己能更多地参与其中。
Well, if anyone is keeping score, I no longer eat tuna.
谁帮我记下来,我绝不会再吃金枪鱼了。
Hey uh, can I, can I talk to you guys for a second?
我能跟你们谈一谈吗?
Yeah. What's up?
可以啊。 怎么了?
Sit down. I wanna talk about our situation.
坐吧,我想谈谈我们现在的情况。
Are you breaking up with us?
你要跟我们分手吗?
The thing is because I live with Rachel, I'm here for a lot of stuff. And Ross...Ross is missing everything. So...
我想说的是,因为我跟瑞秋一起住,我参与了不少事情。而罗斯却不断错过,所以……
Yeah?
怎么了?
Maybe you two should live together.
也许你们两个应该住在一起。
Are you asking me to move out? You don't want me here?
你要我搬出去吗?你不想让我住在这里了?
Oh no no, no no, I love living with you. It just seems that...if you're gonna have a roommate, you know, it might as well be the father.
不是,我喜欢跟你一起住。只不过,要找室友,也最好是孩子他爸。
But, Joey, I don't think Ross wants me to move into his apartment and disrupt his life like that. I mean Or he does.
乔伊,我觉得罗斯不希望我搬过去干扰他的生活。或许他希望我搬过去。
No I I I would love to be around for you and the baby. And we we can just try it like on a temporary basis.
我很乐意照顾你跟宝宝。我们可以先试一阵子。
But Ross, it's you and me.
但咱们有太多过往。
So? Sure! But it it wouldn't be anything romantic. And I'm I'm dating Mona Damn it Mona!
对,但我们不会有感情牵扯。我在和蒙娜交往。该死,又把蒙娜忘了!
I was supposed to meet her like an hour ago. What is wrong with me?
我跟她约好一小时前见面。我这是怎么了?
So, what do you think?
你们意下如何?
I don't know. Is it crazy? No, no, it's not...Joey, this is a smart idea.
我不知道,那很疯狂吧? 不,乔伊,这是个聪明点子。
Well, I was due.
我早该想到的。
Okay, let's do it. I'll move in.
就这么办吧,我搬过去。
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 对。
Uh, Rach, that's great. That's great.
瑞秋,那真是太棒了。
Not too shabby. I got this all off myself using my wife's tools.
还不赖嘛,我自己就把这玩意卸下来了,用我老婆的工具。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
How did you get in there?
你是怎么把它打开的?
You're messy.
你很邋遢。
No! You weren't supposed to see this!
不!你不该看到这个场面的!
I married Fred Sanford.
我娶了弗雷德·山福德。
No, Chandler, you don't understand.
钱德勒,你不了解。
Ok! Ok! Ok! Fine! Now you know.
好吧,现在你知道了。
Ok? I'm you know...I'm sick. No, honey, you're not sick.
我很病态。 不,老婆,你不病态。
Look, I don't love you because you're organized. I love you in spite of that.
我爱你不是因为你井井有条。不论如何,我都爱你。
Really?
真的吗?
Promise you won't tell anyone? Yes.
你发誓不会告诉任何人? 好。
And look, now that I know if I got some extra stuff lying around, can we share the closet?
既然我知道了,那如果我有多余的东西可以也放进那个储藏室吗?
Well...It's just...I'm afraid you might mess it up.
可是……我怕你会把里面弄乱。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
So Rachel's all moved out? How are you taking it?
瑞秋彻底搬出去了?你还好吧?
I wanted to have a few beers, but I got rid of those because Rachel couldn't stand the smell of them.
我本想喝几瓶啤酒,但我把啤酒都丢了,因为瑞秋受不了那个味道。
So. I have thrown back a lot of orange juice with calcium you know. And uh, it's a couple weeks past its expiration date, so it's got a bit of a kick.
我买了不少加钙的柳橙汁。已经过期几星期了,所以会有点酒精的效力。
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
You kidding me? Yeah, I'm great. I'm better than great. I am good.
开什么玩笑?我棒极了。我好到不能再好,我很好。
And now that she's gone, I can uh, I can do all this stuff around here that I couldn't do before. You know?
现在她搬走了,我可以做以前不能做的事了。
Like umm, I can walk around naked again. You know? I can uh, I can watch porn in the living room.
譬如……我又能脱♥光衣服到处走了。我可以……我可以在客厅看黄♥片。
This is uh, this is good for me. You know? I like being on my own, I'm uh, better off this way. I'm uh, a lone wolf. You know? A loner. Alone. All alone. Forever.
这对我来说是件好事。我喜欢一个人过日子,我喜欢这个样子。我是一匹孤独的狼。我是个孤单的硬汉。永远都是一个人。
What's a wolf gotta do to get a hug around here?
狼都哀嚎成这样了,怎么还没人给个拥抱呢?
That's it, just relax. Ohh. Oh! Ohh!
好了,放轻松。 哦。哦!哦!
Come on, more. Oh, God!
加油,再来。 天啊!
Yeah, you like that don't you?
你喜欢那样,对吧?
Yeah, right there.
对,就是那里。
You want it there? You take it there baby!
你要吗?我这就给你,宝贝。
Phoebe? Yeah, say my name. Say it.
菲比? 对,喊我的名字,快点。
And now I'm going to cover you back up. And I won't be speaking with you for several weeks.
现在我要帮你盖上被子。我接下来几周不会再跟你说话了。



© 2019, 可小果  联系我们