老友记 第八季 第十六集

FriendsS08E16

Part1

2019年8月25日 04:11 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 8 Episode 16: The One where Joey Tells Rachel.


老友记第8季第16集:乔伊告诉瑞秋。

Did you um I'm sorry, did you just say it's Rachel?
你刚刚说是瑞秋吗?
Yes.
对。
Um, you...you like Rachel?
你喜欢瑞秋?
Yes. I like Rachel.
对,我喜欢瑞秋。
Rachel? !
瑞秋?!
Yeah, ok but look, buy uh Hey hey, you know, you know who else I like? You! And it it doesn't get said enough. I like you Ross.
对,听着,你知道的……你知道我还喜欢谁吗?你。这句话我说得不够多。我喜欢你,罗斯。
R R Rachel Rachel? ! Yeah, but it's not a big deal.
那个"瑞秋"? 没什么大不了的。
It's not a big deal? Oh, I'm sorry I just...um, I...what about all the stuff you you just said?
没什么大不了的?抱歉,我只是……那你刚刚说的那些话呢?
I mean how about, I like you you can't stop thinking about her. Like how you can't sleep?
我是说,你说你没法不去想她?你说你睡不着?
I I'm an actor, you know? As as a group, we tend to be over dramatic.
我是个演员,你知道吗?我们演员习惯了夸大事实。
Rachel who's carrying my baby Rachel?
怀着我孩子的瑞秋?
Look no, I I know it's bad, and I know it's wrong. Ok? But but it's it's not like anything's ever gonna happen.
我知道这样很不好,这样是不对的。好吗?但我们不可能在一起啊。
You know? These these are just feelings, they're gonna go away.
那只是我的一时好感,会慢慢变淡的。
You know what? I I gotta go.
我得走了。
Oh come on Ross! Hey Ross Ross don't... I just you know I I just have one Rachel? !
别这样,罗斯,我只是…… 我只有一个... 瑞秋?瑞秋?
Rachel? !
瑞秋?
......kay, she's kicking.
她在踢我。
She's growing inside you.
她在你的体内成长。
Wow that was a big one.
这一下踢得好用力。
I think that's the youngest girl ever to reject me.
她是拒绝过我最年轻的女孩。
Oh hey you guys! Oh hey!
大家好! 嗨。
Hey listen, let me ask you, do you believe in soul mates?
我来问你们,你们相信有灵魂伴侣吗?
Oh, yes, I do. I do. I believe that there is one perfect person out there for everyone.
我相信。我认为每个人都有失落的另一半。
And you know how you find him? You stop looking for him. That's why I stopped looking for Russell Crowe. He'll find me.
你知道你该怎么找到他吗?停下寻找的步伐。所以我已经不去费劲寻找罗素·克洛了。他会找到我的。
And you?
你呢?
No. I mean I believe that uh, certain people are more suited for each other and I believe in falling in love, but soul mates, I don't think they exist.
不。我相信有些人彼此适合,我也相信两人可以相爱,但灵魂伴侣?我不认为这存在。
Okay, good.
很好。
Why? Well, last night, I met Monica's.
怎么了? 昨晚我遇到了莫妮卡的灵魂伴侣。
What? Yeah.
什么? 没错。
I I had a date with this guy, and I swear to God, he is her other half.
跟我约会的那个男人。我发誓他是她的另一半。
Come on, don't be crazy. You don't think there's somebody out there better suited for Monica than me, do you?
别犯傻了,你不觉得会有人比我更适合莫妮卡吧?
Well, what's he like?
他长什么样子?
He's tall. He has brown hair. Of course, of course.
他很高,棕发。 当然。
A tall guy with hair similar to mine? Oh, unknowable universe!
一个发色跟我一样的高大男人?宇宙真的神秘莫测!
He works with food.
他从事跟食物相关的行业。
Oh, sure. Older?
当然。年纪比较大吗?
Obviously. And he's British.
没错,而且他是英国人。
I was just gonna ask! Yeah.
我正打算要问你! 是啊。
And, he's he's so centered and mature and confident.
他非常聪明、成熟、有自信。
Oh, it's so sad they never had a chance to meet.
真可惜他们彼此不认识。
Luckily, the guy she settled for can't hear what you're talking about.
还好她老公没听到你说这种话。
Oh, I'm so sorry. Maybe I'm wrong.
抱歉,我可能搞错了。
I but you know I'm gonna go out with him again, I'll find out more.
我会再跟他约会,对他进一步了解。
You believe that this guy is destined for somebody else and you're still gonna date him?
你明明觉得他跟别人是天生一对,你还要跟他约会?
Well, he may not be my soul mate, but a girl's gotta eat.
虽说他不是我的灵魂伴侣,但我总得吃饭吧。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
I just talked to Joey, I just I wanna see how you were.
我刚跟乔伊谈过,我想知道你好不好。
Oh you know, I still I can't believe it. Joey and Rachel? I mean it's...It's like you and me going out, only weirder!
我还是不敢相信,乔伊跟瑞秋?就像是你跟我交往,只不过更奇怪。
All right, I I know you're hurting, and and I wanna be supportive, but don't say that again.
我知道你很难过,我也想安慰你……但别再说那种话了。
Oh my God! What if, what if they get married? Then he'd be the stepfather of my child.
他们要是结婚了怎么办?他可能做我孩子的继父。
Honey, I don't think that's something we need to worry about! First of all, he'll never tell her how he feels about her.
我觉得你不必担心这种事情他不会把自己的感觉告诉她。
And even if he did, you have no idea how she'd react.
就算他说了,你也不知道她会有什么反应。
Sure, 'cause women never like Joey. You know, I think he's a virgin.
女人从来就不喜欢乔伊,我觉得他还是处♥男。
Joey...he's not even thinking about going after Rachel! He's not?
他根本就没想过要追瑞秋。 真的吗?
No! All he's thinking about is how you're taking this! I mean, listen it's it's completely freaking him out.
对,他关心的是你对此事的反应。这件事把他吓坏了。
He's talking about moving to Vermont.
他甚至想搬到佛蒙特州去。
Why?
为什么?
He says he wants to leave the country.
他想离开这个国家。
He thinks you hate him.
他觉得你恨他。
Hate him? No, I don't hate him.
恨他?不,我不恨他。
It's just, it's Rachel. You know?
那可是瑞秋,你知道吗?
Honey I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you. But, I don't want you to lose Joey over it.
我无法想像你有多难过,但我不希望你跟乔伊因此做不成朋友。
And right now he just needs to know that you're still his friend.
现在他想知道你是不是还把他当朋友。
Ok. Ok, I'll talk to him.
好吧,我会跟他谈。
And do it soon, he just asked me how he can convert his dollars into Vermont money.
你最好快去。他刚刚问我怎么把美金换成佛蒙特货币。
Oh! Hi! Hi!
嗨。 嗨。
Chandler, Monica, this is Don. Hello.
钱德勒,莫妮卡,他是唐。 你们好。
Hello, nice to meet you.
你好,幸会。
Soul mate.
灵魂伴侣。
So, what have you guys been doing?
你们刚才有什么活动?
Well, we just had a terrible lunch today at Adriatica. What's with the sun dried tomatoes in that place?
我们在艾德瑞提卡吃了顿难以下咽的午餐。那家餐厅的番茄干是怎么回事?
I know! What is this, 1985? !
就是!难道现在还是19♥85年吗?
That's exactly what I said. Phoebe, isn't that strange.
我就是那么说的。菲比,这很奇怪吧。
Not really.
一点都不会。
What's wrong with sun dried tomatoes?
番茄干怎么了?
On a barbecued chicken pizza? No?
洒在烤鸡披萨上?不是吗?
So, Don. What other restaurants do you like?
唐,你还喜欢哪家餐厅?
Well, Octavio, 27&7 Oh! And there's this great little place, Alessandro's.
奥克塔维欧,27与7。还有亚利山多洛斯。
Oh, my God! That's my restaurant, I'm the chef there.
天啊!我是那里的主厨。
You're kidding me! Your your food is fantastic!
开玩笑吧!你做的菜好吃极了!
Wow, I really wanna talk to you about your menu, once I get some coffees first. Um, anyone want any?
我要跟你谈谈你的菜单,我先去买杯咖啡。还有人要喝吗?
Oh, I'd like a latte.
我要喝拿铁。
You know what? If you're gonna talk about me, I'm gonna go with you.
如果你要谈我的事,我就跟你一起去。
What are you doing?
你这是要干什么?
Nothing. I swear to god, I didn't know you guys would be here. And the good news is you don't even believe in soul mates, so...
我发誓我不知道你们在这里。还好你不相信灵魂伴侣,所以……
I believe in tall, handsome strangers who hit on my wife.
但我相信英俊的陌生人要追我老婆。
They're just talking, and you know what? Just because I think they're soul mates doesn't mean anything'll happen.
他们不过是聊天而已。就算我认为他们是灵魂伴侣,那也不代表会发生什么事。
Phoebe, Good work. Yeah?
菲比,做得好。 嗯?
Oh he's great, I love him.
他太棒了,我爱他。
Don't worry, we'll find you someone else.
别担心,我们会帮你再找个老婆。
Hey. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Look, I understand if you came by to hit me, I deserve it.
如果你是来打我的,我能理解,这是我活该。
No, I don't want to hit you.
不,我不想打你。
What, then? Kick me?
怎么?你要踢我?
No.
不。
Bite me?
咬我?
I don't wanna, I don't wanna do anything to you. All right? I just wanna tell you that I'm not mad at you and...and that I certainly do not hate you.
我不想对你怎么样。我只想告诉你,我没有生你的气,我当然也不恨你。
I just, I just came here to say that.
我只是来告诉你这些。
Hey, wait, Ross, Ross.
等一下,罗斯。
You wanna come in for a beer or something?
你想进来喝瓶啤酒吗?
Yeah, sure.
好吧。
You uh, do you got any beer?
你带啤酒了吗?
All all I got is this melon stuff that Rachel left. I don't...
我只有瑞秋留下的香瓜饮料。我没有……
Okay.
好吧。
Hey look Ross, you need to understand something ok? I uh...I am never gonna act on this Rachel thing, ok?
罗斯,有件事你得知道。我……我绝不会对瑞秋采取行动,好吗?
I I would never do anything to jeopardize my friendship with you.
我不会做出任何会危及你我友谊的事。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Anyway, it uh...look it'll just...take me a while to get over her, that's all. I'm not even sure how to do that, I mean I've never been in love before so...
总之,我只是……我得花点时间去淡忘。我不确定我该怎么做。我以前从没陷入过爱河,所以……
What? You're in love with her?
什么?你爱上她了吗?
Yeah. I thought you knew that. Umm, no.
对,我以为你知道。 不知道。
Hey look, if if it helps, I don't wanna feel this way. Honest. I just keep thinking, "Ah, I'll get over this." You know?
听着,如果有帮助的话,我真的也不希望自己有那种感觉。我只是一直在想,"我得忘了这件事",你知道吗?
But, It just It just keeps getting harder. I don't, I don't know what to do. You know? What do I do?
但我越努力就越忘不了。我不知道该怎么办。我该怎么办?
I think you need to tell her how you feel.
我觉得你该告诉她你的感觉。
Okay, that's the green stuff talking.
你一定是被这饮料冲昏了头。
No, I'm serious. You you need to find out where she is, because if she's not where you are, then you can start to move past this.
我是认真的。你得知道她的感觉。如果她不喜欢你,你就可以放下了。
But what if uh and I'm not saying she will be But...
但如果,我不是说她会这么说……
If she is where you are, then then my feeling weird shouldn't stand in the way.
如果她喜欢你,那我的感受不该妨碍到你们。
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定? 对。
Look, if if she's gonna end up with somebody else, the the truth is she couldn't find a better guy. So...
如果她要跟别的男人在一起,说真的,她找不到更好的人选了,所以……
Hey, thanks.
谢谢。
So when do you think you're gonna talk to her?
你准备什么时候要跟她谈?
Oh, my God. I have to tell her.
天啊。我得跟她谈。
I haven't even thought about what I would say. What should I say?
我还没有想过。我该说什么
I'm understanding, but let's not get carried away.
我能体谅你,但不要太过激动了。
I'm sorry. Sorry. What am I gonna say?
抱歉。我该说什么?
Yeah, tell me about it.
是啊,告诉我。
So I've been slowly phasing out the wine importing and focusing more on the cheese side of things.
我逐渐放弃了红酒进口的问题,现在全力研究奶酪。
Cheese, you say? That's some pretty smelly work, huh, Don?
你说奶酪吗?这研究起来可真够臭气熏天的,唐
Excuse me? Cheese. It's smelly.
对不起? 奶酪很臭。
You must smell a lot of the time too.
你一定也经常臭气四溢。
Uh, not really. But when it comes to cheese, I'm one of the people who thinks the smellier the better.
不会的。但我觉得奶酪越臭越好。
Me too! Yeah, Chandler can't stand it. He he won't even allow me to have blue cheese in the house.
我也是!钱德勒就受不了。他都不让我在家吃蓝纹奶酪。
And you're still married to him?
那你还嫁给了他?
You know what I'd love to do? I would like to go to France and eat nothing but bread and cheese. Not even bread. Just cheese. No, I want the bread.
知道我想干嘛吗?我想去法国,只吃面包跟奶酪。甚至连面包都不吃,只要奶酪。不,我要面包。
And pastries. And pate. Oh I'm really not high. It's just I used to be fat.
还有油酥饼。跟小蛋糕。我并不是真的兴奋,只是以前我很胖。
Well if you were ever at the Loire Valley let me know, I got a great little villa you can stay at.
我在罗亚尔谷有栋别墅,你如果去法国可以住在那里。
Is it made of cheese?
是用奶酪做的吗?
No. But God, a house made of cheese, wouldn't that be incredible? !
不是。不过用奶酪做的房子,简直宛如天堂!
I'd move in tomorrow! Oh, come on!
我明天就想搬进去! 少来了!
Are you listening to this! I'm so sorry.
你听到了吗? 对不起。
What do we do? I don't know.
我们该怎么办? 我不知道。
They both want to live in a house of cheese.
他们都想住在奶酪屋里。
I don't know how you fight that.
我不知道你该拿什么去抗争。
Ok. Ok, I can do this. I can tell her how I feel. Just uh, ok, stand up straight. Take a couple deep breaths. Look confident.
好吧,我能做到。我可以告诉她我的感觉。好吧,挺直腰杆,深呼吸,表现出自信。
Joey? What's up?
乔伊?怎么了?
I uh, I just came by because I I I wanna talk to you about something.
我来找你,是想告诉你一件事。
Okay. What's up?
怎么了?
Here, in the hall? What are we, animals?
就在走廊上谈?我们是畜生吗?
Honey, I'm late for a meeting. Could you make it quick?
我开会要迟到了,你能快点说吗?
I just came by to tell you that...I wanna have dinner with you tonight. That's all.
我是来告诉你……我今天想跟你一起吃晚餐。就这样。
Sure! Sounds great! Just leave me a message and tell me where to meet you. Ok?
没问题!给我留言,告诉我到哪里找你,好吗?
Ok. That's good. Yeah, ok, that give you a couple hours to prepare what you're gonna say. Good. Yeah. Don't you people ever knock? !
好吧,这样也不错。这又给你几小时的时间准备好谈话内容,不错。你们就不会敲门吗?
I'd like to have Don and Phoebe over.
我想请唐跟菲比过来。
Wouldn't that be nice? Sure. Why don't you set it up?
不错吧? 没问题,你去安排吧。
I'll just be over here browsing through the personals.
我就坐着看看征婚广告。
Are you okay? You're acting weird all afternoon.
你没事吧?你有点怪怪的。
Yeah, fine. Fine. Not perfect! But good enough.
没事,算不上心情大好。但也很不错了。
Jeez, what's with you?
天啊,你这是怎么了?
I'm sorry, did you say "cheese"?
抱歉,你刚刚说"奶酪"吗?
All right. What's going on?
怎么了?
Phoebe thinks you and Don are soul mates, and I don't believe in that kind of stuff. But then you two totally get along. So look, I won't stand in your way if you wanna run off with Don and live in a house of cheese.
菲比说你跟唐是灵魂伴侣。我不迷信那种事情,但你们两个一拍即合。如果你想跟唐住在奶酪屋里,我可以退出。
Chandler, you don't believe in soul mates?
钱德勒,你不相信灵魂伴侣?
No, but I'm sure "tomatoes" does.
对,但我相信"番茄干先生"相信。
I don't believe in soul mates, either.
我也不相信灵魂伴侣。
You don't? Nope.
你不相信吗? 对。
I don't think you and I were destined to end up together.
我觉得我们并非注定要在一起。
I think that we fell in love and work hard at our relationship.
而是陷入爱河,努力经营我们的感情。
Some days we work really hard.
有时候要加倍努力经营。
So you...you don't wanna live with Don in a cheese house?
那你不想跟唐住在奶酪屋里吗?
No, I I've had second thoughts about that. Do you realize how hard that would be to clean?
不,我后来又仔细想了一下。你知道打扫起来有多辛苦吗?
I love you. I know.
我爱你。 我知道。
You know what? I'm gonna take you out to dinner tonight. I found this place that makes the greatest mozzarella sticks and jalepino poppers.
我今晚要带你去吃晚餐。那家餐馆的墨西哥辣椒卷天下无双。
No? Really? They taste so good.
不吃吗?真的很好吃。
...and I know Chandler is kidding but it happens every time he touches my stomach. I mean I'm really worried the baby's not gonna like him.
我知道钱德勒只是开玩笑,但他每次一摸我的肚子就会这样。我真的担心宝宝不喜欢他。
Are you okay? What? Yeah, sure.
你没事吧? 什么?哦,没事。
Look, the reason...Is it hot in here?
听着,我之所以……这里很热吗?
No. Not not for me, but why don't you take off your sweater?
我不觉得,不过你可以把毛衣脱掉。
I would, but this is a nice place and my T shirt has a picture of Calvin doing Hobbes.
我也想,但这个地方挺上档次,而我的T恤上印了卡尔文干荷比丝的图案。
Oh, my God, really? Can I see it?
天啊,真的吗?我能看一下吗?
Yeah, sure.
当然可以。
I wouldn't think Hobbes would like that so much.
我觉得荷比丝可不想那么"干"。
How long have we known each other?
我们认识多久了?
Seven, eight...Eight years. Wow.
七、八……八年了。
A long time. Yeah.
真的很久了。 是啊。
But over the past few weeks, I...
但过去几星期以来我……
Ok, hah, sorry about the wait, but it is mega jammed in here! We have a couple specials tonight...
抱歉让你们久等,今天客人真的很多。今晚的特餐是……
Actually uh, could you, could you give us a second? Sure. Sure.
你能等一下再来吗? 好吧。
Second's up! Not that kind of table.
时间到!你们不是那种能开玩笑的客人。
So you were saying?
你要说什么?
I'm not quite sure.
我不确定。
Ok, well you had asked me how long we had known each other, and I said, "Eight years." And then the um, waiter came over and cut his tip in half, and umm...now here we are.
你问我们认识了多久,我说八年。后来服务生走过来,害他损失了一半的小费。我们就说到这里了。
Yeah. Here we are.
没错。
I...I think I'm falling in love with you.
我……我想我爱上你了。
What?
什么?
I'm falling in love with you.
我爱上你了。
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话?
Oh, you're kidding. It's a joke. Funny. It's funny!
你在开玩笑,这是闹着玩的。真的很好笑!
I don't get it.
我没找到笑点。
Okay. Are you...? How did...? When?
好吧。你……怎么会……什么时候?
Does it really matter?
那真的重要吗?
Wow! Wow. Wow. Wow, it is hot in here.
这里确实好热。
Ok look Rach, I know this is a lot. Ok, you don't have to say anything. You you uh, you take as much time as you need.
我知道这很难接受。你什么都不必说。你要花多少时间思考都可以。
Okay, you gotta say something.
好吧,你得说句话。
Joey, Joey, I love you so much.
乔伊,我非常爱你。
But... But.
但是…… 但是。
Joey?
乔伊?
Ever. Right. Hey, that's uh, that's ok. That's fine.
对,那……没关系,真的。
That's uh, pretty much what I was expecting, you know? So uh, it's no big deal. All right? I think I'm gonna go.
我早就料到你会这样。那没什么大不了的,好吗我觉得我该走了。
No! Joey please! Please don't! Please don't leave like this! Now come on, you cannot do this to a pregnant woman!
乔伊,请不要这样离开。你不能这样对一个孕妇!
Don't start doing that. You can't do that Rach, 'cause then you're gonna make me. Oh, here we go!
别哭了。你不能那么做,瑞秋。你都要把我弄哭了……我们一起哭吧!
Can I? Sure.
可以吗? 没问题。
Oh Joey honey I don't...I don't wanna lose... Hey hey hey, hey! You can't. Ok? Ever!
乔伊,我不想失去…… 不会的,好吗?永远不会。
I'm so sorry. No, no, no, Rach.
我真的很抱歉。 别这样,瑞秋。
Please don't be sorry. Okay? Don't be sorry.
请你不要那么说。好吧,别感到抱歉。
You know, I was only kidding.
我只是在开玩笑。
Yeah, that was a real good one.
对,这个笑话很搞笑。
Is this your table? Yeah.
他们是你的客人? 对。
God, you'll be here all night. I know.
你得在这里待上一整晚了。 我知道。
I haven't even read them the specials yet.
我连特餐内容都还没有介绍。
What's the matter with them?
他们怎么了?
I don't know. I think maybe one of them is dying.
我不知道,可能他们有人快死了。
I kind of hope it's the girl.
我希望是那个女的。
The guy is really cute!
那个男的真的很帅!


《老友记》本章剧本下载