老友记 第八季 第十八集

FriendsS08E18

Part1

2019年8月25日 04:15 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 8 Episode 18: The One in Massapequa.


老友记第8季第18集:马沙皮卡市。

Oh, Ross, Mon, is it ok if I bring someone to your parent's anniversary party?
罗斯,莫妮卡。我可以带人去参加你爸妈的结婚周年派对吗?
Sure. Sure. Yeah.
没问题。 好啊。
Who's the guy?
你要带谁去?
Well, his name is Parker, and I met him at the drycleaner's.
他叫派克,我们在洗衣店里认识的。
Oooh, did he put a little starch in your bloomers?
他在你外套里放了点浆糊吗?
Who said that?
那是谁说的?
Yeah, he's really great though.
不是,但他人真的很棒。
He has this incredible zest for life, and he treats me like a queen, except at night when he treats me like the naughty girl I am.
他对生命异常热忱。他把我当女王一样对待。不过他晚上在床上会把我当作淘气少女。
Oh, by the way. Would it be ok if I gave the toast to mom and dad this year?
对了,今年由我来向爸妈致辞可以吗?
Yeah, you sure you want to after what happened at their 20th?
经历过20周年纪念日的意外后,你还是想吗?
Yeah. I'd really like to.
我真的很想。
Okay, hopefully this time Mom won't boo you.
希望这次妈不会嘘你。
Yes! Every year Ross makes the toast, and it's always really moving, and always makes them cry.
太好了!每年都是罗斯致词,他的话总能把大家感动得痛哭流涕。
Well this year I'm gonna make them cry.
今年,我要把他们弄哭。
And you you wonder why Ross is their favorite?
你还不知道他们为什么最爱罗斯吗?
No, really. Any time Ross makes a toast, everyone cries and hugs him and pats him on the back.
不是,只要罗斯一致词大家都会哭着拥抱他,拍他的背。
And they all come up to me and say, "God, your brother." You know what they're gonna say this year? "God, you."
他们都会走过来跟我说,"天啊,你哥哥。"你知道今天他们今年会怎么说吗?"天啊,你。"
Well, I can promise you, at least one person will be crying.
我向你保证至少有一个人会哭。
You know, I'm an actor, and any actor worth his salt can cry on cue.
我是演员,每个称职的演员都是想哭就哭。
Really? You can do that?
真的吗?你做得到吗?
Oh, you kidding me? Watch.
开什么玩笑?看着。
Well, I can't do it with you guys watching me!
你们都盯着我看,我哭不出来!
What are you doing? I'm working on my toast for the party.
你在做什么? 我在写我的演讲稿。
Or as I like to call it: "Sob fest 2002."
我称之为"2002年最佳催泪弹"。
Hey, check this out. It's a dog.
你看。 是只小狗。
It's a dead dog. That's Chi Chi. She died when I was in high school.
是只死狗。这是琪琪,在我高中时死掉了。
It's your parents' anniversary and you're going to talk about their dead pet?
你要在父母的结婚纪念日上谈一只死狗吗?
It's good stuff, huh?
这个素材不错吧
Hi! Hey! Hey!
嗨。 嗨。 嗨。
Joey? You got a present for my parents? That's so sweet.
乔伊,你准备好要送我爸妈的礼物了吗?真贴心。
Yeah, yeah, in honor of their 35th wedding anniversary, I had a star named after them.
是啊,为了纪念他们结婚35周年,我用他们的名字为一颗星星命名。
That is so cool.
那简直太酷了。
And I got them a book on Kama Sutra for the Elderly.
我还给他们买♥了老年人的性♥爱宝典。
Do you guys have any extra ribbon?
你们有多余的缎带吗?
Oh, yeah, sure. What do you need? We got lace, satin, sateen, raffia, gingham, felt...And I think my testicles may be in here too.
当然有。你要什么样的?我们有蕾丝、缎子、棉缎酒椰纤维、条纹布、毛毡……我想我的蛋蛋应该也放在这里了。
Chi Chi! Oh, I loved this dog! You know well Monica couldn't get braces because Chi Chi needed knee surgery.
琪琪!我爱死这只狗了。莫妮卡没装牙套是因为琪琪得动膝盖手术。
What? You're the 200 pounder 11 year old who rode her!
什么?就是你这个两百磅的大胖子骑着它到处跑的!
Hey! Everybody, this is Parker. Parker, this is...
大伙们,他是派克。派克,这是……
No, no, no wait! Don't tell me. Let me guess. Joey, Monica, Ross, Rachel and, I'm sorry Phoebe didn't mention you.
不,别告诉我。让我猜猜。乔伊,莫妮卡,罗斯,瑞秋,对不起菲比没有提过你。
Chandler, I'm kidding all righty you're my favorite!
钱德勒,我开玩笑呢!你已经是我的最爱了。
Why don't all of you tell me a little about yourselves?
跟我谈谈你们自己的事吧。
Ah, actually, I'm sorry we we probably should get going.
事实上我们该走了。
Classic Ross. Rachel, Rachel, look how you glow. May I?
典型的罗斯作风。瑞秋,你好漂亮,我可以吗?
I think you already are.
我想你已经不请自来了。
Rachel, you have life growing inside you.
瑞秋,你体内孕育着一个小生命。
Is there anything in this world more miraculous than...Oh a picture of a dog! Whose is this?
这世上还有什么更神奇…… 一张狗狗照片,这是谁的狗?
That's my old dog. He he passed away years ago.
那是我家以前养的狗。它已经死了。
Well, at least you were lucky to have him. Bow wow, old friend. Bow wow.
至少你很幸运能拥有它。汪汪,我的老朋友,汪汪。
So where's the party?
派对在哪里举行?
It's out on the island. It's in Massapequa.
在岛上的马沙皮卡。
Massapequa, sounds like a magical place. Tell me about Massapequa, is it steeped in Native American history?
马沙皮卡听起来像个神奇的地方。跟我介绍一下吧,它是美国原住民历史上的名胜吗?
Well, there is an Arby's in the shape of a teepee.
那里有原住民帐篷形状的艾比餐厅。
OK I've got my note cards.
我拿了题词卡。
You got the presents? Yeah.
你拿礼物了吗? 拿了。
And I've got the car keys. We're driving?
我拿车钥匙了。 我们要开车吗?
Yeah. Aces.
对。 太棒了。
So he seems like a nice guy. Yeah, yeah, I like him a lot.
他似乎是个好人。 对,我很喜欢他。
You wanna hang back and take our own cab?
你想拖延一会去搭计程车吗?
Yeah, otherwise I'm not going.
当然,不然我就不去了。
Hey, Mom. This is such a great party!
妈。 这个派对简直太棒了!
Thirty five years. Very impressive. Do you guys have any pearls of wisdom?
三十五年,令人佩服。你们有什么婚姻的至理名言吗?
Jack? Why would you serve food on such a sharp stick?
杰克? 食物上为什么要插这么尖的牙签?
It's a good question, Dad. It's a good question.
这个问题不错,爸爸,这个问题不错。
Congratulations, you two. Thank you, we're so excited.
恭喜你们。 谢谢,我们很兴奋。
And also, congratulations on your wedding.
还要恭喜你们结婚了。
Can can we talk to you for just a you know...Hey It's it's just a little thing.
我们能跟你们谈一下吗?这只是件小事。
Well we think it's simply marvelous that you're having this baby out of wedlock, some of our friends are less open minded.
我们觉得你们未婚生子完全没有问题,但我们有些朋友思想没有那么开放。
Which is why we told them you're married. What?
所以我们告诉他们你们结婚了。 什么?
Thanks for going along with this.
谢谢你们愿意配合。
Dad, we have to pretend that we're married?
爸,我们得假装我们结婚了吗?
Son, I had to shave my ears for tonight. You can do this.
儿子,我为了今晚专门剃了耳毛。这件事你也能做到。
Can you believe that? Yeah, I know.
你能相信吗? 就是啊。
If you're gonna do the ears, you may as well take a pass at the nosal area.
既然剃了耳毛,就不能连鼻毛一起处理一下吗?
No, no. I don't wanna have to lie about us being married.
我不想撒谎说我们结婚了。
No, I know. I don't either. But you know what? It's their party, and it's one night. We don't even have to lie. We just won't say anything.
我也不想。但这是他们的派对,而且仅此一晚而己。我们不必说谎,我们只要不说话就行。
If it comes up again, we'll just smile, we'll nod along... Ross! Rachel?
如果有人提起,我们只要微笑点头。 罗斯! 瑞秋!
Hi, Aunt Lisa. Uncle Dan.
嗨,丽莎阿姨,丹叔叔。
Congratulations on the baby and on the wedding.
恭喜你们怀孕,还结了婚。
Here's a little something to get you started.
这算是送你们的新婚礼物。
So how's married life treating you?
你们的婚后生活过得如何?
Unbelievable. It's great! We love marriage. Great!
不可思议,太棒了! 我们可喜欢结婚了。 太好了。
Hey. Hey!
嗨。 嗨!
What a beautiful place. What a great night.
好漂亮的地方。好棒的夜晚。
I have to tell you, being here with all of you in Event Room C I feel so lucky.
我得告诉你们,能跟你们一起待在C宴会厅我觉得好幸运。
I think of the good times that happened here. The birthdays, the proms, the mitzvahs, both bar and bat!
想想这里曾有过的美好时光。生日,毕业舞会,犹太教成人礼。
But none of them will compare with tonight! My God, I don't wanna forget this moment!
但任凭什么都比不上今晚!天啊,我想铭记这个瞬间!
It's like I wanna take a mental picture of you all. Click.
我要在脑海中帮你们拍张照。咔嚓。
I don't think the flash went off.
我觉得闪光灯没开。
I'm gonna go find the men's room, be right back.
我要去趟洗手间,马上回来。
I'll go with you. Come on.
我跟你一起去。 快来。
Somewhere there is someone with a tranquilizer gun and a huge butterfly net looking for that man.
有人躲在某个地方端着麻♥醉♥枪握着大蝴蝶网 在找那个家伙。
I have to go to the bathroom too, but I don't want him complimenting my thing.
我也想上厕所但我不想让他夸奖我的小弟弟。
So glad we weren't in the car. Did he ever let up?
还好我们没在车上,他有安静的时候吗?
He called the Long Island Expressway a "concrete miracle."
他称长岛高速公路为"水泥奇迹"。
This room. This night. That waiter! His shoes! I must take a mental picture! Ooh, sorry...
这个房间,这个夜晚。那个服务生,他的鞋子!我要在脑海中拍张照!抱歉。
Were you guys making fun of Parker?
你们在取笑派克吗?
That depends, how much did you hear?
那得看你听到了多少。
He's a little enthusiastic. What's wrong with that?
他是有点狂热,可那有什么不对?
It's just that, it's so much. Well, so what? I like him.
他太过火了。 那又怎么样?我喜欢他。
Do I make fun of the people that you've dated? Tag, Janice, Mona? No, because friends don't do that. But, you want my opinion?
我会取笑你们的约会对象吗?泰格、珍妮丝、蒙娜。不,因为朋友不会那么做。你们想知道我的想法吗?
Do you want it? 'Cause in my opinion, your collective dating record reads like a who's who of human crap!
依我看来,你们的约会纪录加起来基本等同于人♥渣史!
I feel terrible. I know.
我觉得好内疚。 我知道。
What was wrong with Mona?
蒙娜有哪里不好?
Open it, open it, open it. Yeah, baby!
快打开快打开。 好的,宝贝。
So we never got to hear about your wedding.
我们都没听说你们举办了婚礼。
We were surprised we weren't invited.
我们很讶异自己没有受到邀请。
Oh, no, no, no, it was just our parents and 1 or 2 friends. It was a small wedding.
不,只有我们父母和几位亲友参加。婚礼的规模很小。
But it was beautiful. I mean it was small, but kind of spectacular.
但场面很美。婚礼虽小,一应俱全。
Where did you have it?
你们在哪里举行的婚礼?
On a cliff in Barbados, at sunset. And Stevie Wonder sang "Isn't She Lovely" as I walked down the aisle.
在巴巴多斯悬崖上的黄昏婚礼。我走上红毯时,史提夫·汪达唱着《她真美》。
Really? Yeah. Stevie's an old family friend.
真的吗? 是的,史提夫是我们家的朋友。
Oh, my God. That sounds amazing.
天啊。那真的是太棒了。
I'd love to see pictures. Yeah, so would I.
我想看照片。 对,我也是。
You wouldn't think Annie Liebowitz would forget to put film in the camera.
你们不会相信安妮·莱波维兹会忘了装底片。
Would you, would you excuse us for a second? What are you doing?
请允许我们失陪一下。你这是要干什么?
What? I'm not you. This may be my only wedding I ever have.
怎么了,我又不是你。那可能是我唯一一场婚礼。
And I want it to be amazing.
我希望婚礼很精彩。 好吧。
Ok, ok. Ooooh, ooh maybe I rode in on a Harley.
或许我该骑着哈雷摩托入场。
Okay. Ross, it has to be realistic.
罗斯,我们得编得现实一点。
Say, are you okay? You seem kind of quiet.
你还好吗?你一直不太讲话。
No, I'm fine. I'm great. I'm with you.
我没事,我很好,我跟你在一起。
And I'm with you. What a great time to be alive! Look at this plate bouncy thing.
而我跟你在一起,活着真好看看这个送盘器。
What an inspired solution to man's plate dispensing problems.
这是个天才发明,解决了盘子分发的问题。
Oysters! Let me feed you one. No, that's not necessary.
生蚝!让我来喂你。 你不必那么做。
Please. No, actually I don't, I don't eat...
拜托。 事实上,我不吃……
I won't quit until you try one. Okay, fine, fine.
你不吃的话我绝不罢休。 好吧。
What're they like? I've never had one.
是什么味道?我从来没吃过。
Why don't you just try one. No, they look too weird.
那就尝尝看。 不,看起来太奇怪了。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Just going over my toast. Uh, those two will never know what hit 'em. I can't wait. They're gonna be crying so hard. They're gonna be fighting for breath.
准备致辞。他们俩绝对想不到我会说什么。我等不及了,他们会痛哭流涕以至于喘不过气来。
You know if you want to, I can just hold them down and you could.
如果你需要的话,我可以按住他们……
And my my veil was lace, made by blind Belgian nuns.
让你我戴着由比利时盲人修女织成的蕾丝婚纱。
Blind?
盲人?
Well, not at first, but it was very intricate work and they said even though they lost their sight, it was all worth it.
她们本来没瞎,但这份工作非常伤眼力。她们说虽然眼睛瞎了,但还是很值得的。
I bet you looked beautiful.
我敢说你看起来很漂亮。
Oh well, I I don't know about that. But there were some people that said I looked like a floating angel.
我不知道。但有些宾客说我看起来像漂浮的天使。
How did you propose?
你是怎么求的婚?
Oh, yeah, that's a great story.
对,那个故事很精彩。
Well, um, actually, I I took her to the planetarium. That's that's where we had our first date. Um, she walked in and I had the room filled with lilies, her favorite flower...
事实上,我带她去了天文馆。那是我们第一次约会的地方。她走进来,我在房间里铺满了她最喜欢的百合花。
That is so sweet! Shhh! I wanna hear the rest!
简直太浪漫了! 我还想听完呢!
Then, Fred Astaire singing uh The Way You Look Tonight came on the sound system, and the lights came down. And and I got down on one knee and written across the dome in the stars were the words "Will you marry me?"
音响系统里传出弗莱德·艾斯塔的歌声《你今晚的样子》,此时灯光熄灭。我单脚跪地,圆顶从左至右用星星拼成一行字,"你愿意嫁给我吗?"
And the ring was the size of my fist.
戒指有我的拳头那么大。
Hey uh, Phoebe! Look umm, I wanna apologize about before, ok? We were being jerks. Parker's a nice guy and I'd like to get to know him.
菲比,听着,我要对你道歉,我们太不厚道了。派克人很好,我想多了解他。
Then you better do it now.
那你最好快去找他。
Why? Because I'm gonna kill him.
为什么 因为我要杀了他。
What? What? You guys were right.
什么? 你们说得没错。
He's too excited about everything.
他对所有事都太热衷了。
I mean I'm all for living life, but this is the Geller's 35th anniversary. Ok? Let's call a spade a spade this party stinks.
我也很喜欢生命,但这是盖勒夫妇结婚35周年派对。我们摸着良心说话,这个派对烂透了。
I know. I'm having the worst time.
就是,我简直无聊到了极点。
I know. I'm having the worst time. There there was a 15 minute line for the buffet, and when I finally got up to the plates, I slipped on a giant booger!
那边取自助餐要排15分钟的队,等我好不容易拿到盘子结果踩到一大坨鼻涕滑倒了。
Are you sure it wasn't an oyster?
你确定那不是生蚝吗?
I guess it could've been, I didn't really look at it. You know, I just wiped it on Chandler's coat and got the hell out of there.
有可能,我没看。我把它抹在钱德勒的外套上,拔腿就溜。
He's just such a great guy, I'm so excited about him.
我还以为他是个好人,我对他真的很期待。
Oh hey, you know, you should be excited about him. There's nothing wrong with him, he he's a good guy.
嘿,你应该对他充满期待。他没有什么不对,他是个好人。
You think? Yeah, you know what I think?
真的吗? 对,你知道吗?
I think we were all just being too negative. You're right.
我们都太悲观了。 你说得对。
You're right. He's just embracing life. We could all stand to be a little more like Parker.
他只是在拥抱生命而已。我们都应该向派克学习。
You know what? I'm like him! I'm a sunny, positive person!
你知道吗?我就跟他一样。我是个积极乐观的人!
Actually, you have a little bit of an edge.
事实上,你现在稍微有点激动了。
What's that now?
你小子说什么?
Oh look it's Parker! Look, the Bunny Hop!
是派克! 看,兔子舞!
Oh, I love it! You do?
我喜欢! 是吗?
Are you kidding? People acting like animals to music? Come on!
开什么玩笑?跟着音乐学动物跳舞,来吧!
Ok it's time for the toast! Umm, I I know that normally Ross gives the toast, but this year I'm gonna do it.
好吧,该致词了。我知道往年一向都是由罗斯来致词,但今年由我来。
No no, it it it's gonna be great. Really! Um, ok.
别这样,内容会很精彩。好的。
Mom, Dad, when I got married one of the things that made me sure that I could do it was the amazing example the two of you set for me.
妈,爸,我结婚时,令我对婚姻充满信心的原因之一就是你们这对模范夫妻为我做出的表率。
For that, and for so many other things, I wanna say thank you.
为了那一点及其他种种,我要感谢你们。
I know I probably don't say it enough, but...I love you.
这句话我或许不常说,但……我爱你们。
When I look around this room, I'm saddened by the thought of those who could not be with us.
我环顾四周,想起那些无法出席的人,便心生悲伤。
Nana, my beloved grandmother, who would so want to be here. But she can't because she's dead.
我亲爱的外婆她肯定很想来。但她来不了,因为她死了。
As is our dog, Chi Chi. I mean, look how cute she is...was.
我们的狗琪琪也是一样。你们看它多可爱……那是以前的事了。
Do me a favor, pass this to my parents. Remember she's dead, okay? Her and Nana, gone.
帮我个忙,请把这个传给我爸妈。记住它死了,好吗?它和奶奶都不在了。
Hey, does anybody remember when Debra Winger had to say goodbye to her children in Terms of Endearment?
还有谁记得,黛博拉·威格在《亲蜜关系》中不得不跟她的孩子们说再见的样子?
Didn't see that? No movie fans? ! You want to hear something sad?
你们没看过吗?没有人爱看电影吗?你们想听些悲伤的故事吗?
The other day, I was watching 60 Minutes and there was this piece on these orphans in Romania who have been so neglected that they are incapable of love.
有一天,我在《60分钟》看到罗马尼亚孤儿院的报导。他们遭到抛弃,无法再爱。
You people are made of stone! Here's to Mom and Dad. Whatever!
你们都是铁血心肠!敬爸妈。随便啦!
Thank you, Monica. That was interesting. Wasn't it interesting, Jack?
谢谢莫妮卡,那段致辞很有意思。很有意思吧,杰克?
Why don't I remember this dog?
为什么我不记得这只狗了?
Ross? Why don't you give us your toast now?
罗斯,你为什么不为我们致词呢?
Oh, no, Mom. It's just Monica this year.
不,妈,今年只有莫妮卡致辞。
You're not gonna say anything? On our 35th wedding anniversary?
在我们35周年的派对上你都不打算致词吗?
No, of course. Everybody?
当然不是。各位?
I I just wanted to say...uh, on behalf of my new bride, Rachel, and myself. Umm, that if...if in 35 years, we're half as happy as you guys are, we'll count ourselves the luckiest people in the world.
我只想说,代表我的新婚妻子瑞秋,还有我自己,如果我们结婚35年后有你们一半幸福,我们会觉得自己是全世界最幸运的人。
Oh, Ross.
罗斯。
I just wish Nana were alive to hear Ross's toast.
希望外婆还活着听到罗斯的致词。
My God, what a fantastically well lit hallway.
天啊,这个走廊的灯光真漂亮。
Can I get you something to drink, like a water and Valium?
你要喝点东西吗,譬如水跟镇静剂?
I must say you know this apartment, it's, it's, there are no words.
我得说这间公寓……我不知道该怎么形容。
Thank God. It's a haven. A third floor paradise, a modern Eden in the midst.
谢天谢地。 宛如天堂。位于三楼的天堂,中间的是现代伊甸国。
Yeah? I know! I know! Uh huh? I got you, ah, yeah.
我知道,我了解。
Listen, let's, uh, why don't we just um, sit and relax? You know just be with each other. Quietly.
听着,我们坐下来放松一下吧,安静地彼此依偎。
That sounds great.
听起来不错。
My god. This is the most comfortable couch I've ever sat on in my entire life.
天啊,这是我这辈子坐过最舒服的沙发。
All right. Let's let's try something else, let's play a game.
我们试点别的 我们玩个游戏吧。
I love games. Shocking.
我喜欢玩游戏。 不是吧。
Let's play the game of who can stay quiet the longest.
我们来玩,谁能最久不说话的游戏。
Or Jenga.
或是玩层层叠。
Let's let's play this one first. And remember, whoever talks first, loses!
我们先玩沉默游戏,记住先说话的人就输了。
I lose, now Jenga. Oh my God! Oh my God!
我输了,现在来玩层层叠。 我的天啊。
Is something wrong?
哪里不对劲吗?
Wrong? Really? You know the word wrong. Everything isn't perfect? Everything isn't magical?
你还知道什么是"不对劲"吗?难道一切不是美好又神奇吗?
Everything isn't a glow with the light of a million fairies? They were just brake lights, Parker!
难道一切不是闪耀又璀璨吗?那只是刹车灯而已,派克!
Well, excuse me for putting a good spin on a traffic jam!
对不起,我把塞车形容得如此美好。
You don't have to put a good spin on everything!
你不必对所有事物都做美化
I'm sorry. That's who I am. I'm a positive person.
抱歉,我就是这样一个乐观的人。
No, I'm a positive person. You are like Santa Claus on Prozac. At Disneyland, getting laid!
不,我才是个乐观的人。你像是吃了抗忧郁药的圣诞老人。在迪士尼乐园享受性♥爱!
So what do you want me to do? You want me to be more negative? You want me to be less happy?
那你想要我怎样?更悲观一些吗?压抑心中的快乐吗?
Much less happy.
使劲压抑。
Fine. Well, then to quote Ross, "I better be going."
好吧,那引用罗斯的话,"我最好走了"。
So long! Hey! Don't let the best door in the world hit you in the ass on your way out!
再见!你出去的时候,别让"全世界最棒的门"打到屁♥股了。
Isn't this the most incredible fight you've had in your entire life?
这是你一辈子吵过最不可思议的一架吧?
And then we could've gone from the ceremony to the reception with you in the sidecar.
你坐在边车里,我们从婚礼现场走到婚宴厅。
Ross, it just wouldn't be feasible.
那样行不通啊。
But having a dove place the ring on your finger would've been no problem?
鸽子叼着戒指戴到你手上就没有问题。
It was fun being married to you tonight.
今晚跟你结婚感觉太棒了。
Yeah! And! And, it was the easiest 400 bucks I've ever made.
对,这四百块真好赚。
Okay, Ross, can I ask you something? Yeah.
罗斯,我能问你一件事吗? 好吧。
That proposal at the planetarium...
在天文馆求婚……
I know, I know. It was stupid.
我知道,那太蠢了。
Are you kidding? ! With the, with the lilies, and and the song, and the stars! It was, it was...really wonderful! Did you just make that up?
开什么玩笑?有百合花、那首歌,还有星星?简直妙不可言。你是随便编的吗?
Nah, actually I thought about it when, when we were going out. It's how I imagined I uh, I would ask you to marry me.
我们交往时,我想过要那么做。那就是我想象中跟你求婚的样子。
Wow. Wow, that would've been, that would've been very hard to say no to.
要拒绝你一定很难。
Oh, it's a good thing I didn't do it, because it sounds like it would've been a very expensive wedding.
还好我没有那么做,因为听起来那会是个昂贵的婚礼。
Okay, good night. Good night.
好吧,晚安。 晚安。
Even if the sidecar had a windscreen so your hair wouldn't get messed up?
如果边车有挡风玻璃,你的头发不会被吹乱呢?
I will think about it. That's all I'm asking.
我会考虑的。 我已经满足了。
Okay, that's it. I give up. At Mom and Dad's 40th anniversary, you're the one giving the speech.
好吧,够了,我放弃。在爸妈的40周年派对上由你来致词。
You know, I don't understand why they didn't cry. It was a beautiful speech.
我不明白他们为什么没哭。你的致词很感人。
Oh, come on. Hey! All that stuff you said about true love.
得了吧。 你提到有关真爱的事情。
You were right. I mean, we did learn a lot from Mom and Dad.
你说得对,我们从爸妈身上学到了很多。
And that picture of Chi Chi with her mischievous grin. And what you said about nana. Ohh, yeah she really would've wanted to be there.
琪琪在照片上调皮地笑着。还有外婆那一段,她真的会很想去参加。
And you know what? I think she was.
你知道吗?我想她真的去了。
Oh, good God, Ross, how the hell do you do it?
天啊,罗斯,你是怎么办到的?


《老友记》本章剧本下载