老友记 第八季 第二十一集

FriendsS08E21

Part1

2019年8月25日 05:29 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 8 Episode 21: The One with the Cooking Class.


老友记第8季第21集:烹饪课程。

Hey, you guys. I got some bad news.
伙计们,有个坏消息。
Well that's no way to sell newspapers. Why don't you try, "Extra! Extra! Read all about it!"
这样怎么卖得出去报纸。试试"号外!号外!快来买啊!"
No. Monica's restaurant got a horrible review in the Post.
不,莫妮卡的餐厅在纽约邮报上的评价很差。
Yeah, I didn't want her to see it, so I ran around the neighborhood and bought all the copies I could find.
我不希望她看到,所以跑遍附近报摊买下了所有报纸。
Man, this is bad! And I've had my bad share of bad reviews.
确实很糟糕,我一直都被批得很凶。
I still remember my first good one, though: "Everything else in this production of Our Town was simply terrible. Joey Tribbiani was abysmal."
我还记得我第一次被赞美,《我们的小镇》的其他所有方面都很差劲。乔伊·崔比安尼无可救药。
Oh, my God! Look at all the newspapers. It must be a good review. Is it great? Umm...
我的天啊,看看这些报纸。评价一定很不错,对吧? 额。
Oh, dear God.
我的天啊。
But the good news is, no one in a two block radius will ever know.
但好消息是方圆两条街内没有人会知道。
What about the rest of Manhattan? Yeah, they all know.
曼哈顿其他的人呢? 他们都会知道。
Oh, my God, this is horrible. I'm so humiliated.
天啊,这太可怕了。我觉得好丢脸。
Yeah, but you know what they say, Mon, there's no such thing as bad press.
人家不是说嘛,没有所谓的负面报导。
You don't think that umm, "The chef's Mahi Mahi was awful awful," is bad press?
你不觉得"主厨做的鬼头刀难吃极了"是负面报导吗?
I didn't write it.
那又不是我写的。
God, is he right? Am I really am I awful? Oh, no!
天啊,他说得对吗?我很逊吗? 不!
Hey! Hey Monica! , you listen to me, okay? I'm not just saying this because I'm your friend. I'm saying it 'cause it's the truth. Your food is abysmal!
莫妮卡,听我说。我这么说不是因为我是你朋友。而是因为这是事实。你的菜品无可救药!
Ross? What? What?
罗斯? 怎么了?
I am freaking out! Are you?
我好心慌啊! 是吗?
My due date is in one week!
我的预产期就在一星期后!
What are you doing up? That is seven days.
你为什么不睡觉? 只剩七天。
Okay, look. I had a lot of water before I went to bed.
我睡前喝了太多水。
Can we do this after...? No no no no no, Ross!
我们能不能等会…… 不,罗斯。
Please, come on we do not have any of the big stuff that we need!
所有大件用品我们都还没买!
We do not have a changing table! We do not have a crib! We do not have a diaper service.
我们没买尿布桌,也没买摇篮。我们甚至没有尿布清洁回收服务。
It's funny you should mention diapers.
你现在提起尿布可真搞笑。
I'm serious. Ok look, there's there's nothing to worry about.
我是认真的。 没什么好担心的。
We have plenty of time. There's a great baby furniture store on west 10th. Tomorrow, we will go there and we will get you everything we need. Okay?
我们还有大把时间。西十街有家很棒的婴儿用品专卖店。我们明天就过去买齐所有要用的东西,好吗?
Okay. Thank you. That's great. Thank you.
好吧,谢谢你,太棒了,谢谢。
Wait wait! Where on West 10th? 'Cause there's this really cute shoe store that has like this little...
等等!西十街在哪里?因为那里有家不错的鞋店……
Ok. Ok. If uh, if you're gonna do this, then I'm gonna go do that. So...
好吧,你要是想做这个,那我就去做那个了,所以……
Oh, wait Ross! I'm sorry, one more thing!
等一下,罗斯!抱歉,还有一件事。
Yeah.
好。
Umm, our situation. You know umm, what we mean to each other. And I mean we we're having this baby together you know, and we live together. Isn't that, isn't that weird?
我们的情况,我们对彼此的意义,我们要一起抚养孩子,我们住在一起……这难道不是很奇怪吗?
Well uh... I'm just kidding. You can go pee.
额。 我只是在开玩笑,你可以去上厕所了。
Hey, Monica, I can't remember. Did we say we were gonna meet here or at the movie?
莫妮卡,我记不清了。我们约好在这里还是电影院里碰面?
We said at the movies, but...
我们约好在电影院见,但……
Okay, I'll see you there.
好的,那我们电影院见。
Joey, now that you're here...
乔伊,既然你来了……
Sure, I can hang out 'til I have to meet ya. What uh How come you're not going?
碰面之前可以先和你们待会。你为什么不去?
I can't. I got a job interview I gotta get ready for.
我去不成,我要准备新工作的面试。
I thought you already have a job.
你不是已经有工作了吗。
And people say you don't pay attention.
大家竟然还说你不太关心别人。
No, this is a much better job.
这份工作比之前好很多。
It's vice president of the company that does data reconfiguration and statistical factoring for other companies.
职位是公司副总栽。这家公司为其他公司做数据重构和统计保理。
Wow. How do you know how to do that?
你怎么可能懂这些东西?
That's what I do now.
那就是我现在的工作。
Hey Joey, come taste this. What is it?
乔伊,来尝尝。 什么东西?
Remember that guy that gave me a bad review? Well...I'm getting my revenge!
还记得给我差评的那个人吗?我要报复他。
You cooked him?
你把他煮了?
No. He teaches a course on food criticism at the New School, so before we go to the movies I wanna go by there and make him try my bouillabaisse again.
不。他在新校开了一堂美食鉴赏课。所以看电影之前,我要过去找他让他再尝尝我的马赛鱼汤。
I can't wait to read the front page of the Post tomorrow: "Restaurant reviewer admits: I was wrong about Monica."
我等不及要看明天的邮报头版了,"餐厅评鉴家承认,我错怪了莫妮卡。"
The front page? You really do live in your own little world, don't you?
头版?你还真是坐井观天啊。
Do you want these things delivered, Mr. And Mrs. Geller?
需要我们提供送货服务吗?盖勒先生,盖勒太太。
Oh. Oh. No no no! No, no, no.
不。 不。
We're not married. We are having a baby together but we're not involved.
我们没有结婚。 我们的孩子快出生了,但我们没有结婚。
I mean, uh we we were seeing each other a while ago, but then we were just friends. And then there was one drunken night.
我是说我们曾经交往过,但后来我们成了朋友。有天晚上我们喝醉了……
Or, yes, stranger, we'd like this delivered, please.
好的,陌生人,我们需要送货服务。
Why don't you fill out this address card? Oh, okay.
麻烦你填一下住址。 好的。
I notice you picked out a lot of dinosaurs items. Oh yeah!
我发现你们挑了不少恐龙。 对。
Actually, that's one of the reasons why we're not a couple.
其实这也是我们没结婚的原因之一。
I chose those. I'm a paleontologist.
那是我挑的,我是古生物学家。
Really? That is so cool.
真的吗?那太酷了。
Oh. Oh yeah, don't get too worked up over it. I mean it it sounds like he's a doctor, but he's not.
别因为这事兴奋过头了。你可能以为他是博士,但事实上不然。
Oh no no, I'm fascinated by paleontology. Have you read the new Walter Alvarez book?
不,我喜欢古生物学。你看过华特·艾瓦瑞兹的书吗?
Yeah. I teach it in my class.
那是我的教科书。
Oh my God! I'm standing at a cash register, I'm holding a credit card, and I'm bored.
天啊。我站在收银台手里拿着信用卡,快要无聊死了。
Oh, I love your neighborhood. There's a great gym right around the corner from your building.
我喜欢你住的社区。街角有家很棒的健身房。
That's my gym. I can tell you work out.
我就在那里健身。 我看得出来你有健身。
A paleontologist who works out. You're like Indiana Jones.
一位喜欢健身的古生物学家。你跟印第安纳·琼斯一样。
I am like Indiana Jones.
我确实很像印第安纳·琼斯。
Hi, Pheebs. Hey! Oh, how did baby shopping go?
嗨,菲比。 宝宝的东西买得怎么样了?
Oh, it was great! We got everything that we needed!
太棒了,我们需要的东西都买到了。
Oh, and Ross almost got something that wasn't on the list. A whore.
罗斯差点拿到清单上没有的东西。一个妓♥女。
What?
什么?
Well, we were paying for our stuff and this saleswoman just started flirtingwith him. Can you believe that?
我们正在付帐,有个女销售员开始对他调情。你能相信吗?
Well did she know you two weren't married? Yeah.
她知道你们没有结婚吗? 知道。
Oh my God! Well the idea of a woman flirting with a with a single man, we we must alert the church elders!
天啊。一个女人泡一个单身男人?我们得通知教会的长老。
You don't understand. You didn't see how brazen she was.
你不了解,你没看到她多不要脸。
Sounds like you're a little jealous. No, I'm not.
你好像在吃醋。 我才没有。
I I I just think it's wrong! It's it's that I'm Here I am about to pop and he's out picking up some shop girl at Sluts 'R' Us!
我只是觉得那是不对的。我是说我就快生了,而他却在荡♥妇专卖店泡女人?
Is that a real place? Are they hiring?
真的有那种地方吗?他们在招人吗?
Hey, Phoebe. Fatty.
嘿,菲比,肥婆。
Hey Chandler, why so fancy?
你为什么那么高兴?
Well, I got a job interview. It's kind of a big deal too. It's a lot more money and I'd be doing data reconfiguration and statistical factoring.
我得到一个面试机会,待遇很不错。薪水比之前高很多。我要做数据重构和统计保理工作。
Wait, I think I know someone who does that.
我认识一个人就是做那行的。
Me. I do that. So, seriously, do I look okay? I'm a little nervous.
那就是我。我看起来还好吧?我好紧张。
Oh, yeah. You really look great.
对,你看起来棒极了。
You know, just don't get your hopes up.
别抱太高希望。
Why not? Well, the interview.
为什么? 你要去面试。
What about it? You know.
所以呢? 你知道的。
You don't make a very good first impression.
你给人留的第一印象都不太好。
What? Oh, you don't know.
什么? 你不知道啊。
Are you serious?
你是说真的吗?
Yes, when I first met you, you were like, "Blah, blah, blah." I was like, shhh!
我第一次见到你,你是这样的……我就想说……
What is it that I do?
我做了什么让你不爽?
Well it's just like you're trying too hard. Always making jokes, you know, you just You come off a little needy.
你太刻意想要讲笑话,你显得太心急了。
Did you like me when we first met?
我们第一次见面时,你喜欢我吗?
Chandler, I'm not gonna lie to you. But I am gonna run away from you.
钱德勒,我不想骗你。但我要离你远点。
Hi! Umm, I'm Monica Geller, I'm the chef at Alessandro's.
我是莫妮卡·盖勒,亚利山多洛斯的主厨。
Still?
现在还是?
I think the things that you said about me were really unfair, and I would like for you to give my bouillabaisse another chance.
我觉得你给我的评价很不公平,我想让你再尝尝我做的马赛鱼汤。
I don't see any reason why I'd do that to myself again.
我实在不明白自己为何要再尝一次。
Either eat it or be in it.
不吃就泼你脸上。
Spoon?
汤匙?
So what do you think?
你觉得如何?
I'm torn between my integrity and my desire to avoid a beating. But I must be honest. Your soup is abysmal.
我很为难,不知该实话实说,还是避免挨揍。但我得老实说。你的汤无药可救。
Thatta girl! We should get out of here, there's a new class coming in.
干得漂亮!我们该走了,新的一班要上课了。
Welcome to Introduction to Cooking. Now, before we start, Can anyone tell me the difference between hollandaise and bearnaise sauce?
欢迎大家参加烹调入门班。在开始上课之前,谁能告诉我荷兰酱跟蛋黄酱的差别?
I can. Okay, go ahead.
我知道。 请说。
Well, they both have a egg yolk and butter base. But a bearnaise has shallots, chervil, and most importantly, tarragon.
两者都放了蛋黄跟奶油。但蛋黄酱有放葱雪维菜,最重要的是还有龙嵩。
Oh, that's very good, what's your name?
非常好。你叫什么名字?
Monica.
莫妮卡。
Monica, You go to the head of the class! Okay!
莫妮卡,你来当班长吧。 好啊!
All this stuff takes up a lot of room. Hey how uh, how serious are you about keeping Ben in your life?
这些玩意占了好多空间。你说要一直照顾本,这话是认真的吗?
My son? Pretty serious.
我儿子吗?我非常认真。
Oh hey Katie! What uh, what're you doing here?
嗨,凯蒂。你来这里做什么?
Well, the delivery went out to you and I realized they forgot this.
送货员出发之后,我才发现他们忘了这个。
Ah, must've been fairly obvious since it was the only thing left in your store.
它一定很显眼,因为这是你店里唯一剩下的东西。
Listen, to be honest, home deliveries are really a part of my job description. Oh.
听着,老实说我的工作不包括送货到家服务。 哦。
Oh uh...I actually came here to ask you out.
我是来这里约你的。
Oh. Wow. Yeah, that sounds great.
听起来很棒。
I'm just gonna put this back in my pocket and pretend that didn't happen.
我现在就把这个放回口袋假装什么都没发生过。
Uh yeah, actually I'm free now. You wanna grab some coffee or...
我现在就有空。你想喝杯咖啡吗?
Sure. Horny bitch.
没问题。 饥渴的贱♥人。
No, you're a horny bitch! No, you're a horny bitch! No, you're a horny bitch!
不,你才是个饥渴的贱♥人!不,你才是个饥渴的贱♥人!不,你才是个饥渴的贱♥人!
So you guys go and have a really good time.
祝你们玩得愉快。
Yeah I'm just gonna grab my coat. And uh, and my whip. You know because of Indiana Jones?
我去拿我的外套跟鞭子。因为我像印第安纳·琼斯。
Not not because I'm I'm into S&M.I'm not I'm not into anything weird. You know? Just just normal sex. So, I'm gonna grab my coat.
不是因为我喜欢性♥虐待。我没有怪癖,你知道吗?我只喜欢一般的性♥爱。我去拿外套。
So you had a good day, huh? Big commission, picked up a daddy.
你今天过得很不错嘛!赚了一大笔佣金,泡上了准爸爸。
Are you okay with this?
你对这事没意见吧?
Oh, yeah. Yeah, please. You guys have fun.
当然,拜托,你们好好玩吧。
Okay. It was nice to see you.
好吧。很高兴能见到你。
Oh, and it was great to see you too. And you look fantastic.
我也是。你看起来漂亮极了。
Although you missed a button. Oh, umm, actually I umm...
不过你有颗扣子忘了扣。 事实上我……
Oh, okay, I see what you're doing there.
好吧,我知道你的意图了。
I can't even believe this. I really come off that badly?
我不敢相信,我的形象有那么糟?
Oh! It's ok, you calm down after a while and then people can see how really sweet and wonderful you really are.
那没什么。相处久了你会稳重下来,大家就会了解到你有多体贴,多靠谱。
Oh good. Good, because I'm sure this interview is gonna last a couple of weeks.
好吧,我相信这次面试会维持好几个星期。
All right, don't freak out, okay? I I will help you.
好吧,别惊慌,我会帮你的。
How long before you have to leave? An hour.
你什么时候出发? 一小时后。
I can't help you. Phoebe...
我帮不了你。 菲比……
All right, all right, we'll just do our best. Ok? So let's say that I'm the interviewer and I'm meeting you for the first time.
我们尽力而为吧。假如我是面试官,我第一次跟你见面。
Okay. Hi. Come on in. I'm Regina Phalanges.
好吧。 请进,我是瑞吉娜·费兰吉。
Chandler Bing. Oh, Bing.
钱德勒·宾。 宾。
What an unusual name.
你的名字很罕见。
Well you should meet my uncle, Bada. I'll let myself out.
你应该见见我的巴达叔叔。我自己出去吧。
Your Fettuccini Alfredo looks a little dry, did you use all your cheese?
你的意大利宽条面有点干,你放奶酪了吗?
When you say "use," do you mean "eat as a pre cooking snack"?
你说"放"是指"当烹饪前点心吃掉"吗?
And the cream? Cheese makes me thirsty.
那奶油呢? 吃了奶酪,我口很渴。
Okay. Let's move on. All right.
好吧,我们继续。 好吧。
Oh! Something smells good over at Monica's station!
莫妮卡做的菜味道很香。
Oh my God! This is absolutely amazing! You've never made this before?
天啊!这简直太好吃了!你以前从来没做过这道菜吗?
Oh, no. I don't know anything about cooking. I had to ask what it's called when the, when the water makes those little bubbles.
没有,我对烹饪一窍不通。我都不知道水冒泡之后是怎么回事。
Hats off to the chef.
向主厨致意。
I I I'm sorry, your your mouth was full, I didn't hear what you said.
你嘴里全是吃的,我没听清你说什么。
Hats off to who now? The chef!
跟谁致意? 主厨!
That's right!
没错!
I think you'll find if I come to work here, that I don't micro manage. I don't shy away from delegating.
如有幸被录用,你会发现我不会事必躬亲。我不害怕把事情交给下属去做。
Um hmm, that's good to know. But let's stop focusing on what you don't do, and focusing on what you do do.
很高兴知道这点。我们不要只谈那些你不会去做的事,我们来谈谈你会去做的事。
What I do do...is manage to create an atmosphere of support for the people working with me.
我会……为我的下属们营造一种团队互助的氛围。
I see. Nice sidestep on the "do do" thing by the way.
了解,你很巧妙地避开了"会做"这个问题。
Hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
刚才是我人生中最漫长的三十秒。
Oh, you gotta go! Oh!
你得出发了! 哦!
Ok, don't worry. You're ready. Really?
别担心,你准备好了。 真的吗?
Absolutely! Just fight all your natural instincts, and you'll be great.
当然,千万不要跟着你的直觉走,你会表现得很棒。
Monica, my star student.
莫妮卡,我的明星学生。
You know, you called me that before so I I took the liberty of fashioning a star out of aluminum foil. Now, no pressure, you like my cookies, you give me the star.
你之前那么称呼过我,所以我就擅作主张用铝箔纸做了一颗星星。别觉得压力太大。如果你喜欢我的饼干,就奖我一颗星星。
Wow, a star! I know you all hate me and and I'm sorry, but I don't care.
好耶,星星!我知道你们都恨我,对不起,但我不在乎。
Okay, Joey, you're up next. Yeah.
好吧,乔伊,下一个是你。 好的。
Oh, my God! This is amazing! You get an A.
天啊!这简直太好吃了!我给你评"优"。
I got an A? In school? Hey, I'm a dork!
我在学校里得到优?我也算是书呆子了!
Joey, I'm so proud of you.
乔伊,我非常以你为荣。
I think you should give him your star. Excuse me?
我想你该把你的星星给他。 你说什么?
He doesn't even know what he's doing!
他都不知道自己在做什么。
We're all beginners here. Nobody knows what they're doing.
大家都是初学者,没人知道自己在做什么。
I do. I'm a professional chef! Oh, relax. It's not a courtroom drama.
我知道。我是职业主厨!少来了,这又不是法律戏剧。
If you're a professional chef, what're you doing taking Introduction to Cooking?
如果你是专业主厨为什么要上初级烹调课?
Yeah!
就是嘛!
I'm I'm sorry, it's just that umm...Well I I cook at this restaurant, Alessandro's, and umm I just got a really bad review...
抱歉,我是亚利山多洛斯餐厅的主厨。我刚刚得到了差评。
Allessandro's?
亚利山多洛斯?
I love that place! You do?
我喜欢那个餐馆! 是吗?
Oh yes! You're an excellent chef! As a person you're a little...
你是个很棒的主厨,但你的个性有点……
Oh, I'm totally crazy, but you liked the food?
我是很疯狂,但你喜欢那里的食物?
Very much.
非常喜欢。
Okay, then. I don't stink. I'm a good chef! Okay.
好吧,那我还不赖。我是个好主厨,好吧。
Whoa whoa whoa whoa! I don't want to go. I'm having fun.
我不想走,我玩得很开心。
Well actually, did either of you pay for this class?
你们俩付学费了吗?
Hey hey hey, if my friend says it's time to go, it's time to go.
如果我朋友说该走了,我们这就走。
Also, I was the point person on my company's transition from the KL5 to GR6 systems.
另外,我还负责公司里KL5系统转换到GR6系统的工作。
You must have had your hands full.
你一定忙得不可开交。
That I did. That I did.
没错,没错。
So let's talk a little bit about your duties.
我们来谈谈你的职责吧。
My duties? All right.
我的职责?好吧。
Now you'll be heading a whole division, so you'll have a lot of duties.
你将负责一整个部门,所以你要担负起很多职责。
I see.
我了解。
But there'll be perhaps 30 people under you so you can dump a certain amount on them.
你手下会有30个人,你可以把很多工作分配给他们。
Good to know.
那太好了。
We could go into detail... No, don't, I beg of you.
我们可以进一步详谈。 不用了,我求你。
All right then, we'll have a definite answer for you on Monday, but I think I can say with some confidence, you'll fit in well here.
好吧,我们会在星期一回复你。但我相信你能很好地融入公司环境。
Really? Absolutely.
真的吗? 当然。
You can relax. You did great.
放轻松,你表现得很好。
Yeah, I gotta say thank you, I was really nervous. You know I've been told I come on too strong, make too many jokes, and then it was really hard to sidestep that duty thing.
谢谢,我刚才真的很紧张。大家都说我太喜欢讲笑话缓和气氛。要避开"职责"的问题真的很难。
Duties. Doodies. Poo.
责任。大粪。便便。
Poo?
便便?
Oh, my God. This doesn't count. Okay? The interview was over.
天啊。这不算数,好吗?面试已经结束了。
That was the real Chandler Bing in there. This is just some crazy guy out in the hall.
刚刚才是真正的钱德勒·宾。这只是个站在走廊里的疯子。
Call security! There's a crazy guy out in the hall!
叫警卫来,走廊上有个疯子!
Poo?
便便?
I'll look forward to your call.
我期待你的来电。
Hi! You're back from your date! How are you?
你约会回来了。 你还好吗?
I'm fine. But that's not important. What's important is how was she?
我很好,但那不重要。重要的是她还好吗?
Uhh, it was fun. We, we just had coffee.
玩得很高兴,我们一起去喝了咖啡。
Oh, uh huh, uh huh, coffee, a little rub rub rub under the table?
喝咖啡,在桌子底下有动手动脚吧?
What's uh, what's going on? Do you not, you not like Katie?
怎么了,你不喜欢凯蒂吗?
No! No, she's she was nice. I mean, she's just a little slutty, but who isn't?
不,她很好。就是有点淫♥荡,但谁不是呢?
Well, I liked her.
我喜欢她。
Of course you did Ross, you would date a gorilla if it called you Indiana Jones!
你当然喜欢她。哪怕是只猩猩叫你印第安纳·琼斯,你也会跟她约会。
Did you get like a fresh batch of pregnancy hormones today? !
你的孕激素今天又分泌过剩了吗?
No. It's just that...Katie bothered me.
没有,只是……凯蒂让我觉得心烦。
Why? What was wrong with her?
为什么?她有哪里不好?
There was nothing wrong with her, all right? She was perfectly lovely.
她没有哪里不好,她非常可爱。
Okay. Ok, so what's the matter?
好吧,那到底怎么了?
I don't want you to date her.
我不希望你跟她约会。
Why? What, what are you jealous?
为什么?你在吃醋吗?
Yes. And not because I want you to go out with me. Because I don't want you to go out with anybody.
对,但不是因为我想你跟我交住。而是因为我不希望你跟任何人交住。
Ok? I know it's a terrible thing to even think this, and it's completely inappropriate, but I want you to be at my constant beck and call 24 hours a day!
我知道不该去想这种事情,我也知道这样很不合适……但我希望你全天24小时都能随时听从我的差遣。
I'm very sorry, but that is just the way that I feel.
我非常抱歉,但这就是我的真实感觉。
Okay. What?
好吧。 什么?
I won't date. I'll...I'll be here with you all the time.
我不约会,我会……我会一直陪着你。
Really? But I'm being so unreasonable.
真的吗?但我的要求很无理。
True, but you're allowed to be unreasonable. You're having our baby.
没错,但你有资格无理取闹。你怀了我们的宝宝。
Oh, Ross, thank you. Thank you.
罗斯,谢谢你。
You feel better?
你感觉好点了吗?
No, not really. You're pressing the baby into my bladder and now I have to pee. Sorry.
没有,你把宝宝压在我的膀胱上,我得去尿尿。
Uh Rach? Yeah? Just, just one thing, umm...
瑞秋? 什么事? 只有一件事……
We live together. You're you're having our baby. I'm not gonna see anybody else. Are you sure you don't want something more?
我们住在一起,你怀了我们的孩子。我会不跟任何人约会。你确定你不想更进一步吗?
Wow. I don't know, maybe...
我不知道,或许吧……
Oh oh, Rach! I was just messing around! Like you did last night when I had to pee?
瑞秋,我只是在开你玩笑。就像昨晚我要尿尿你逗我那样。
I knew that. I knew that! I was just messing with you too!
我就知道。我就知道,我也是在开你玩笑。
Ok. Ok. Because for a minute you said you... Oh no no no no, no! ...that you actually...
好吧,因为你看起来似乎…… 不不不! 但你像是真的……
That's just because I'm such a good messer!
那只是因为我很会开玩笑。
Rach? Yeah?
瑞秋? 什么?
The bathroom? Right.
你不上厕所吗? 对。
Well I had a great time! Learned how to bake, ate great food, that's the first A I've gotten since seventh grade, and, I didn't have to sleep with the teacher this time.
我非常开心。我学会了烤饼干,还吃了美食。这是我从七年级后第一次得到优等,我这次甚至都没有跟老师上床。
Oh, look! Acting for Beginners! Hey, wanna feel good about yourself?
你看,初级表演班。你想找点优越感吗?
What the hell!
来吧!
All right. Let's start with some basics. Can anybody tell me what the difference between upstage and downstage is?
我们从基础开始吧。谁能告诉我后台跟前台的差别?
Yeah, this was a stupid idea.
我们就不该进来。


《老友记》本章剧本下载