老友记 第八季 第二十三集
FriendsS08E23
Part1
2019年8月25日 05:38


Friends Season 8 Episode 23: The One where Rachel Has A Baby.


老友记第8季第23集:瑞秋生产记。

All right! Yes! From home to the hospital in under seven minutes! We did it.
到了!太棒了!从家里到医院花了不到七分钟!我们办到了。
Yes, the hard part is truly over.
对,最艰苦的部分彻底结束了。
No, but come on, we're off to a great start, aren't we?
打起精神来,我们算是开了个好头,对吧?
I knew I'd get here fast. But this has gotta be some kind of a record!
我知道可以很快赶过来。但这个速度一定是创下了记录!
Oh, you made it! Hi. How're you doing?
你们赶到了! 嗨。 你感觉怎么样?
Wait a minute! How how the hell did you beat us here?
你们怎么会比我们先到?
We took a cab. Did you guys walk?
我们搭的计程车。你们是走过来的吗?
No, we took a cab too. But I did test runs!
不,我们也是搭计程车。但我做过实验...
Hi! Hey, you made it!
嗨。 你们赶到了!
Okay, is there some kind of magic tunnel to this hospital?
好吧,难不成有魔法地道通到这家医院吗?
Ross, you stay here and talk. I'm gonna go have a baby.
罗斯,你留下来聊天。我要去生孩子了。
Ok. Ok. Umm hi, this is Rachel Green. I'm Ross Geller. We we called from the car.
好吧。你好,她是瑞秋·格林。我是罗斯·盖勒。我们在车上打过电话。
Right. We have a semi private labor room waiting for you. So in just a minute...
对,我们为你们准备了双人待产室……
Whoa whoa whoa whoa! I'm sorry, semi private? We, we asked for a private room.
对不起,双人房?我们订了单人房。
Yes, I see that here. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee a private room. And, currently, they're all unavailable.
我知道。不幸的是我们无法保证一定有单人房。现在单人房都满了。
Man, if only you'd gotten here sooner.
你要是早点赶过来就好了。
I'm sorry. Semi private rooms are all we have.
抱歉,我们只有双人待产室。
Okay. Just give us a second. Ross!
好吧,等我们一下。罗斯!
Yeah?
什么?
Give her some money.
塞点钱给她。
I really think they're out of rooms.
我觉得他们真的没房间了。
They're not, Ross. They're just saving them for important people! Okay? What what if I was the president?
才怪!罗斯。他们是为大人物留的!好吧,如果我是总统呢?
Well then we'd be in a lot of trouble, you don't know where any countries are.
那么我们的麻烦就大了。你不知道任何国家的地理位置。
Ok. Uh, say would you umm...Would you mind checking again, see if any umm, private rooms may have opened up?
好吧。你能再帮我们确认一遍吗?有没有我们可以使用的单人待产室?
This is a hospital.
这里是医院。
Okay, you know what? I have to say, I don't really care for your tone.
好吧,你知道吗,我得说我真的不喜欢你的语气。
And this is not the only hospital in this city, and we have no problem Whoa! Oh gosh! Whoa!
这不是市里唯一一家医院,我们完全可以……天啊!
What? What? Ow! Ow! Contraction. Ow ow! Ow ow!
什么? 是阵痛!
Would you like to see a semi private room?
你们想看看双人待产室吗?
Yeah, it couldn't hurt to look.
好吧,看看又何妨。
Well, you're only two centimeters dilated, and we need to get to 10.
你的子♥宫颈只开了两公分,得等开到十公分才行。
It'll be a while. Oh, okay.
那得等上一段时间。 好吧。
I'll be back in an hour to check you again. Thank you.
我一小时后再回来帮你检查。 谢谢。
I guess we have some time to kill.
看来这段时间我们有的闲了。
Yeah, guess so. Oh, check these out.
没错。你看。
Never done this before.
我以前从没这么玩过。
Yeah, well, it looks great.
对,看起来棒极了。
Thank you very much. I think we're ready to...
谢谢,我想我们准备好……
Hi! I'm uh I'm Ross. I'm here to ruin this magical day for you.
嗨,我是罗斯。抱歉毁了你们的大好日子。
Oh no no, not at all. Don't worry about it.
一点都不会,没关系的。 别担心。
Marc Horger. This is my wife, Julie.
我叫马克·何格。她是我太太茱莉。
Hi, Julie. This is Rachel.
嗨,茱莉。她是瑞秋。
Oh, hi, Rachel.
嗨,瑞秋。
Is this your first? Yeah, it is.
这是你的第一胎? 对。
Well, little Jamie here is our third. So if you have any questions, or you need anything at all, just holler.
小吉米是我们的第三胎。如果你们有问题或需要帮忙,叫我们一声就好。
That's so sweet. Yeah.
那真是太棒了。 对。
Umm say, I I opened this earlier but let me give you guys some privacy.
我之前把帘子拉开了,我来给你们留点隐私。
No nonsense! We're all in this together.
没关系,我们同舟共济。
We are gonna share every moment of this with you.
我们愿意跟你们分享待产的每一刻。
And I think we're gonna have some fun. Yeah.
我想我们会相处得非常愉快。 对。
Oh, okay, I guess. Hey, smile!
好吧。 笑一个!
Oh no, I really don't want any Oh! Thank you. Oh.
我不知道……我真的不要……谢谢。
Oh, Ross! What? Here comes another contraction.
罗斯! 怎么了? 我又开始阵痛了。
Okay, just breathe.
好吧,深呼吸。
Oh, honey, I think I'm having one too!
老公,我也开始阵痛了!
Look at this! There we go! One more!
看,来吧。又一个。
Oh, wow. Three hours and still no baby. The miracle of birth sure is a snooze fest.
三个小时过去了还是没生。生产的奇迹让人很想打磕睡。
Hey, you wanna see something?
你要看点好玩的事吗?
Sure. What?
当然。什么?
This is gonna be fun. Watch me freak out Chandler.
这一定会很有意思。看我怎么吓钱德勒。
Honey? Yeah?
老公? 什么事?
Listen, uh, I I've been doing some thinking, and I don't know whether it's because we're here or Rachel's giving birth but umm, I think we should try to have a baby.
听着,我一直在想,我不知道是因为我们身处医院还是瑞秋要生孩子了,但我觉得我们应该开始造小孩了。
Okay.
好吧。
What what what's that now? !
你说什么?
Okay. I've been thinking about it too, and I think we're ready.
好吧,我也一直在想这件事我觉得我们准备好了。
Are you kidding me? ! You you you think we're ready to have a baby now? !
你在开玩笑吗?你觉得我们现在就准备好要怀孕了?
This is fun.
这确实很好玩。
You're ready to have a baby? My boy's all grown up!
你们准备要怀孕了?我的小男孩长大了!
You said you were ready too.
你说你也准备好了。
Yeah, but I was just screwing with you to try to get your voice all high and weird like mine is now!
对,我只是想跟你开玩笑,逼你用高八度的怪声音说话,就像我现在一样!
Yes, but haven't you wanted a kid, like, forever?
对,但你不是一直都想要生孩子吗?
Okay, just back off, mister!
好吧,滚开,先生!
Because I am ready to have a baby. I just want Joey to be the father.
我确实准备好生孩子了。我只是希望乔伊是孩子他爸。
What? Are you crazy?
什么?你疯了吗?
That's it, right there! That's all I wanted!
就是那样!那就是我的目的!
I am so sorry. The doctor insisted on closing the curtain for the exam.
实在抱歉。医生坚持要拉上帘子做检查。
Oh, that's very...Really, very, very okay.
那非常……真的没关系。
Julie's cervix is dilated seven centimeters. That's about four fingers! Doctor let me feel it myself.
茱莉的子♥宫颈开了七公分。大约是四指宽。医生让我自己摸摸看。
Have you felt Rachel's cervix, Ross?
你摸过瑞秋的子♥宫颈吗,罗斯?
No, we're not gonna do that. We won't be doing that.
没有,我们不会那么做。 我们不会那么做。
Well, if you like, you could feel Rachel's, then feel mine to compare.
如果你愿意的话,你可以摸摸瑞秋的再摸摸我的做比较。
Am I interrupting?
我打扰了你们吗?
Yes! Thank you! Later.
太棒了,谢谢!待会见。
No no, well you can't leave me alone with these people. Oh, I'm sorry.
不,你不能丢下我跟他们独处。 对不起。
No, Ross? Ross? Ross? My child has no father!
不,罗斯?我的孩子没有父亲!
I'm so glad you're here, but it's gonna be a while. I wish you'd called first.
很高兴你能过来,可能还要再等一阵。你该先打电话来。
 Oh that's all right, I'm coming back later with your father.
没关系,我待会再跟你爸来一趟。
I acturally needed to talk to you before the birth.
在孩子出生前,我得跟你谈一谈。
Okay. What's up?
好吧。什么事?
I brought something that I want to give you. Assuming, of course, that you want it.
我有样东西要给你。当然前提是你需要的话。
Ma, you're asking me to marry you?
妈,你要我娶你吗?
This is your grandmother's engagement ring. I want you to give it to Rachel.
这是你外婆的订婚戒指。我要你把它送给瑞秋。
Mom, no. Come on.
妈,不,别这样。
Thank you. Just hear me out...
谢谢你。 听我说……
No! Okay? We've been through this. We're not gonna get married just because she's pregnant. Okay?
不要!我们谈过了。我们不会因为她怀孕了就去结婚,好吗?
Honestly, Ross, this isn't just some girl you picked up in a bar and humped.
说真的,罗斯她不是你在酒吧泡到就上的女孩。
A child should have a family.
罗斯,孩子应该要有个完整的家庭。
Mom, you know what? I I can't deal with this right now. I'm sorry. .
你知道吗?我现在无法思考此事。抱歉。
Just think about it. If you don't, I'll talk more about humping.
考虑一下吧。如果你不收,我会再跟你谈上女孩的事。
Give me.
给我吧。
Hi, dear. Hi. Thank you so much for coming.
嗨,亲爱的。 谢谢你赶过来。
Ross, get in here!
罗斯,快进来!
…she came and dragged me out of the labor room to ask me why I'm not with Rachel.
她把我拖出待产室问我为什么不跟瑞秋结婚。
Yeah. Why aren't you with Rachel?
对。你为什么不跟瑞秋结婚?
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗?
Look, we're not gonna be together just because we're having this baby. OK?
我们不会因为孩子的关系就去办结婚。
But you know what? It just seems that you two belong together.
但你们俩看着很般配。
Okay, stop it. I can't deal with this right now. I have to go have a baby.
别说了,现在我没法想这件事。我得去等孩子出生。
Right. And with who again?
对。孩子他妈是谁来着?
God. He's crazy! Why doesn't he wanna be with Rachel?
他简直疯了!他为什么不想跟瑞秋结婚?
I know.
就是啊。
Seriously, she's like the perfect woman.
说真的,她是个完美的姑娘。
I mean, I know she turned me down but if she hadn't and she wanted to be with me, I would take her in my arms and...
我知道她拒绝了我,如果她没有拒绝,她想跟我在一起我会抱着她……
I haven't bummed you guys out like this in a while, have I?
我有一阵子没有这样吓你们了吧?
Who's that? New people.
那是谁? 新来的。
What happened to the Disgustingtons?
恶心夫妇怎么了?
They're having their baby.
他们去生孩子了。
It's not fair, Ross. I got here first!
这不公平,罗斯,是我先来的!
Right after you left, they wheeled her off into delivery.
你离开不久,他们就将她推进产房了。
Oh, but not before she gave me a nice, juicy shot of little Jamie just crowning away.
但她走之前,她的产道如鲜花怒放画面十分生动。
Wow. Sorry. So how are the new people?
抱歉。新来的人怎么样?
Well, they have some unusual pet names for each other. Including "Evil Bitch" and "Sick Bastard."
他们给对方起的昵称都很奇怪。其中有"恶婆娘"和"臭混♥蛋"。
Oh, gosh, a contraction.
天啊,阵痛。
Yeah? Okay, okay. Just breathe.
是吗?好了,深呼吸。
Are you looking at her? No!
你在看她吗? 不!
Don't you look at her, you sick bastard!
别看她,你个臭混♥蛋!
Honey, I swear I wasn't looking at her!
我发誓没有在看她!
She's in labor. You like that, you sick son of a bitch?
她在生小孩。你喜欢吗?你个狗♥娘♥养的!
I'm just gonna...
我还是把……
See? See? It was because you were looking you fat pervert!
看吧?都是你偷看的关系!变态死胖子。
No no, I'm...I'm sure no one was looking. Just want some privacy.
不,我相信没有人在偷看。我们只是需要一点隐私。
You miss your girlfriend?
你想念你的女朋友吗?
Just ignore them.
别管他们。
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事。
Ross. What? What?
罗斯。 怎么了?
He's looking at me.
他在盯着我看。
Hey! You wanna live to see your baby? !
你还想活着看到自己的孩子出生吗?
Don't you talk to my husband like that, you stupid bastard!
你竟敢这么跟我老公说话,你个臭混♥蛋!
Oh, good God! If you want a baby so bad, just go steal it!
天啊!如果你那么想要孩子,去偷一个吧!
What is going on with you. Since when are you so crazy about babies?
你是怎么了。你什么时候这么喜欢孩子了?
I'm not crazy about babies. I'm crazy about us.
我不是喜欢孩子,我是喜欢和你在一起。
What?
什么?
Look, we've always talked about having babies someday. I'm not saying it has to be right now, but I'm starting to think that we can handle it. We're good. We're really good.
我们总是说以后要生孩子。我没说非得是现在,但我觉得我们现在能应付得来。我们准备好了。我们真的准备好了。
We are pretty good.
我们准备齐全了。
But nothing has to happen until you're ready.
但你没准备好前我是不会行动的。
Well, maybe I'm ready now. I mean, it's a little scary, but maybe it's right.
也许我现在就准备好了。虽说稍微有点吓人,但感觉对了。
What? It's not right! We're not ready to have a kid now!
什么感觉对了?我们还没有准备好要生孩子!
What?
什么?
I'm kidding. This is gonna be fun.
我在开玩笑,这一定会很好玩。
So we're gonna try? I mean, we're trying?
我们要试试看吗?我们现在就要试吗?
We're trying to get pregnant.
我们要试着怀孕。
You know I'm not really comfortable doing this in front of the babies. So, when do you wanna start trying?
我不想在宝宝面前干这种勾当。你想什么时候开始试?
All right, hold on a sec.
好吧,等一下。
Period math? Yeah. Yeah.
你在算生理周期? 对。 好的。
Well, we could start trying now.
我们可以从现在开始。
Right here? No, not here. Maybe here.
在这里吗? 不是,这里也可以啊。
Wait a minute, it's perfect. We got a lot of time to kill and we're in a building that's full of beds!
这里太适合了。我们有大把时间要消磨而且医院里到处都是床!
And it's so clean!
还很干净!
Come on, you stupid machine! Come on!
快点!你这台蠢机器!来嘛!
It ate your money?
把你的钱吃掉了吗?
No.
没有。
All right, I'll see you downstairs then. All right. All right.
好吧,那么楼下见。 好吧。 好的。
Hey, I got one! I got one!
我拿到了!
Oh, up or down? Oh. Down, please.
上还是下? 下楼,谢谢。
I I hate to be a ball buster but can I just do it?
我讨厌抢男人的风头,但可以由我来吗?
Could you press up too? Sure.
麻烦你帮我按上。 没问题。
I feel bad for you. I broke my leg once too.
我真的很遗憾,我也曾摔断过腿。
Yeah? How'd yours happen?
是吗?你怎么会摔断腿?
Well, it's a long story, it's kind of embarrassing.
说来话长,有点丢脸。
Let's just say there was a typographical error with a sex manual.
其实是性♥爱手册排版上出了点小错误。
How about you? Car accident.
你呢? 车祸。
Oh, let me guess some idiot on a cell phone wasn't paying attention?
有个白♥痴在打手机,没注意看路?
Yeah. Me.
对,就是我。
Oh, hey, that's me.
我的电梯来了。
Hey, I take it you're just visiting someone. Yeah.
我猜你是来探病的。 没错。
Well umm, if you have sometime you know and maybe you might wanna visit someone else...
如果你有时间,想探望其他人……
Yeah, I would like that.
对,我很乐意。
I'm in the middle... Wait! What? No! Elevator! No!
我在中间…… 等一下!不要啊!电梯!等等!
You gotta press the button.
你得按按钮才行。
The nurse said they're bringing in another woman.
护士说他们要送另一位女人过来。
Oh. Is she pregnant yet? She doesn't need to be. She'll still have the baby before I do.
她已经怀孕了吗?她根本不需要怀孕。她还是能赶在我之前把孩子生下来。
Oh, Ross! Another contraction.
罗斯!我又阵痛了。
Oh, okay. Here, here. That's it.
好吧。没错。
Oh, that sounded like a bad one. Yeah, it was.
听起来好像很痛。 没错。
Mine haven't been so bad. Oh, here comes one now.
我的阵痛没有那么厉害。又来了。
Oh, that was a big one.
真的好痛。
Excuse me, could you help me with something?
打扰一下,你能帮我个忙吗?
The patient I'm looking for has a broken leg and he is in a wheelchair. And umm, he's like early to mid thirties, very attractive.
我在找一位一条腿骨折的病人。他坐着轮椅,31到35岁,非常迷人。
I think I know who you're talking about.
我知道你在说谁。
Oh yay! Great! Ok, what room number is he in?
太棒了!他住几号病房?
I'm sorry, that information is restricted to hospital staff...
小♥姐,对不起。只有医院人员能查看资料。
She's with me. Dr. Drake Ramoray.
她跟我是一起的,德雷克·拉莫瑞医生。
Dr. Drake who?
哪个德雷克医生?
Ramoray. It's Portuguese. We need that information. I'm a doctor.
拉莫瑞,那是葡萄牙姓氏。我们需要他的资料,我是医生。
A doctor at this hospital?
这间医院的医生?
Damn it woman we're losing precious time! Now do you want this man's blood on your head?
该死,我们正在浪费宝贵的时间。你希望头上沾上这个男人的血吗?
Hands. Hands!
是手。 手上!
It is absolutely essential that you tell me what room the man my assistant described is staying in. He's a patient of mine, I've been treating him for years!
你必须告诉我我助手描述的病人住几号病房。他是我的病人,我为他治疗多年了。
He's in room 816. 816. Thank you. Thank you.
他住816号病房。 816,谢谢。 谢谢。
And what is his name? No.
他叫什么名字? 不要。
I think we found a place. Okay.
我们找到地方了。 好吧。
Wait. Wanna set the mood a little?
等一下,你想增加点气氛吗?
Ok. Uh, we'll dim lights, dim lights. Or turn them out all together. Uh, no scented candles. Ok, here. Here we go.
好,把灯调暗。或是通通关掉。没有精油蜡烛。好吧,来,喷一喷。
Okay, okay. Making me sterile, but okay.
好吧,帮我消了毒,但没关系。
Ok. That's right Oh wait! Do we have a condom? Oh right!
对不起,等一下,我们有安全♥套吗?对了!
Yes, 98.6. You're gonna be fine.
好,37摄氏度,你没有大碍。
This is it!
就是这里!
Oh, that's him! That's him! Great. Go get him!
就是他! 太棒了!去找他吧!
Wait a second. Or maybe you could go in first.
等一下,你可以先进去。
He's not really my type.
他真的不是我的菜。
No, not you, Dr. Drake Ramoray.
不是以你的身份,而是拉莫瑞医生。
You could ask him questions and see what he's like. People tell doctors everything.
你可以问他问题,看看他是个什么样的人。大家对医生什么都肯说。
But you said he was this great guy.
你说他是个好男人。
But lately all the guys I meet seem really nice at first, then they turn out to be the biggest jerks.
我认识的男人一开始看上去都很好最后都成了大混♥蛋。
You do attract some stinkers. Yeah, I know.
你的确吸引了一些烂男人。 对 我知道。
Dr. Long, I've been at this for 17 hours.
朗医生,我已经等了17个小时。
Three women have come and gone with their babies. You gotta give me good news.
三个女人进进出出,生下了孩子。你得给我点好消息。
How many centimeters am I dilated? Eight? Nine?
我张开了几公分?八?九?
Three. Just three?
三。 只有三公分?
I'm dilated three!
我都张开三公分了!
We are moving along, just slowly.
虽说慢了点,但还是有进展的。
Don't worry, you're doing great. I'll be back soon.
放心,你做得很好。我马上回来。
Hey, you know what? I'm not waiting! I'm gonna push this baby out! I'm doing it! I mean it's what? Three centimeters? That's gotta be like this! Right?
你知道吗?我不想等了。我要把孩子生出来。我现在就要生。三公分。大概有这么宽吧?
Actually, it's more like this.
事实上是这么宽。
Oh, stupid metric system.
愚蠢的公制系统。
Oh, my. We're gonna need to take you straight to the delivery room.
天啊,我们得直接把你推进产房了。
Oh, for the love of God!
行行好吧!
Hi! I'm Dr. Drake Ramoray and I have a few routine questions I need to ask you.
我是德雷克·拉莫瑞医生。我得问你几个例行的问题。
Really? I've been dealing with Dr. Wells.
真的吗?一直是威尔斯医生帮我治疗。
I know, but I'm a neurologist. And just to be on the safe side, Dr. Wells wanted a more comprehensive overview of you status so, he sent me.
我知道,我是神经科医生。为了预防万一,威尔斯医生需要更多相关资料。所以他请我过来。
Dr. Wells is a woman!
威尔斯医生是女的!
That was a test. Good response.
这是其中一项测试,反应不错。
All right. Full name? Clifford Burnett.
好吧,全名? 克利夫·伯奈特。
Date of birth? November 16,1968.
生日? 1968年11月16日。
Age?
年龄?
Can't you figure that out based on my date of birth?
你不会根据生日自己算吗?
I'm a doctor Cliff, not a mathematician.
我是医生,又不是数学家。
I'm 33. Okay.
33岁。 好吧。
And uh, are you married. No.
已婚吗? 没有。
Oh, really? So 33 and single? Would you say you have commitment issues?
真的吗?33岁还是单身?你害怕许下承诺吗?
Are all the questions this personal?
所有的问题都涉及隐私吗?
Yes.
对。
Well, if you must know, I'm a widower.
如果一定要回答的话,我是鳏夫。
Oh, that's terrible. I'm I'm really sorry. Yeah.
太不幸了,我真的很遗憾。 没事。
Do you sleep with women and never call them again?
你跟女人上床之后,会再也不联♥系她吗?
No. Excellent. Excellent.
不会。 太棒了。
And finally, are you into any weird stuff, you know, sexually?
最后一题,你有奇怪的性癖好吗?
No! Oooh, wrong answer.
没有。 答错了。
What else? What else? He's 33.
还有呢? 他33岁。
A widower. He seemed like a stand up guy. Oh, and he's not into anything weird sexually.
是个鳏夫。他似乎是个靠谱的男人。他没有奇怪的性癖好。
Enter Pheebs!
菲比要出马了!
This room's available.
这个房间是空的。
Ok! Ok wait! You listen to me! You listen to me!
好吧。等一下,听我说!
Since I have been waiting, four women, that's four, one higher than the number of centimeters I'm dilated have come and gone with their babies.
我的子♥宫颈才张开三公分,就已经有四个女人被推进来,又被推出去,生下了孩子。
I'm next. It's my turn. It's only fair. And if you bring in one more woman and she has her baby before me I'm going to sue you!
下一个是我。轮到我了。那才公平。如果你再推个女人进来,她又比我先生,我就要告你了。
Not this hospital. I'm gonna sue you. And my husband is a lawyer.
不告这家医院,我要告你。我先生是律师。
Rach? Go get back on that case honey!
瑞秋? 你继续处理那个案子,亲爱的!
I don't think the next patient is very far along.
我想下一位产妇不会太快生。
Okay. Well, then bring her in.
好吧,那把她推进来吧。
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
I can't believe this!
我简直不敢相信!
And yet, somehow, it's true.
但这却是真的。
I mean, this is so great. We're gonna be baby buddies!
这简直太棒了。我们可以指腹为婚!
Squeeze your legs together and cover the baby's ears.
把你的双腿并拢,别让宝宝听见。
Hi, sweetie! Hi, sweetheart.
嗨,老婆! 嗨,老公。
This is my husband, Sid. I don't think you've met him.
他是我丈夫希德,你们应该没见过他。
Ross, Rachel, this is Sid. I nabbed him a year ago at the dermatologist's office.
罗斯,瑞秋,他是希德。一年前我在皮肤科诊所认识他。
Thank God for adult acne!
还好我长了成人型青春痘!
I still can't believe it. I'm the luckiest guy in the world.
我还是不敢相信。我是全世界最幸运的人。
Really?
真的吗?
What'd he say?
他说什么?
Oh you know what? You have to speak very loudly when you're talking to Sid, 'cause he's almost completely deaf.
你得大声一点,他几乎完全失去听力了。
Oh, there you go.
我就说嘛。
So, congratulations, you two. I didn't even know you got married.
恭喜你们。我都不知道你们结婚了。
Oh, we didn't. No no. We... What?
我们没结婚。 不不,我们…… 什么?
We're just having this baby together, but that's all, you know.
我们只是要一起生下这个孩子,就是那样。
Why?
为什么?
Uh well umm...we're just not in that place, you know? But we're very excited about this.
我们还没到那个程度,知道吗?但我们很期待宝宝的出生。
Oh. Well, then shut me up.
那我就没话说了。
Just tell me how.
告诉我该怎么办。
Oh, I feel another one coming.
我又开始阵痛了。



© 2019, 可小果  联系我们