老友记 第九季 第一集

FriendsS09E01

Part1

2019年8月25日 10:45 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 1: The One Where No One Proposes.


老友记第9季第1集:无人求婚。

Rachel: Joey. Oh my God. Okay.
乔伊。喔,我的天啊。好吧。
Rachel:So uh- I guess we should- make it official huh?
那么……我想我们应该要正式点,对吧?
Joey: Uh- Look Rachel- Hey Ross is here! Hey look! It's my good friend Ross. Hey Ross.
听着,瑞秋,我……嘿,罗斯来了!嘿,瞧我的好朋友罗斯来了!嘿,罗斯。
Ross: Hey Joey. Hey you.
嘿,乔伊。嘿,你好。
Rachel: Hey you.
嘿,你好。
Joey: Hey and look he brought flowers. Oh thanks Ross, I'm really more of a candy kinda guy.
还有花耶!谢了,罗斯 我比较是那种会送糖果的人。
Ross: You're weird today. Listen I uh, I wanted to talk to you about something.
你今天真诡异。我有事想跟你谈。
Rachel: Yeah, actually I kinda need to talk to you too.
事实上,我也需要跟你谈谈。
Ross: Uh Joey, can you give us just a minute?
乔伊,你可以回避一下吗?
Joey: No.
办不到。
Ross: What?
什么?
Joey: Oh, I'm sorry. I meant no.
我很抱歉。我是说做不到。
Monica: Hi! Hey look who's here!
嘿,瞧瞧谁来了。
Mr. Geller: Where's my granddaughter? I've been practicing my magic tricks.
我的孙女在哪呢?我一直在练习变魔术。
Chandler: He pulled a quarter out of my ear!
他从我耳后变出一个铜板!
Ross: Hey, where's uh, where's mom?
嘿,妈呢?
Mr. Geller: She went to pick up Aunt Liddy
她去接莉蒂阿姨。
Monica: Oh, Aunt Liddy's coming? That means we get five dollars each!
莉蒂阿姨要来?那我们又可以有钱拿啰!
Mr. Geller: So when do I get to meet Emma and show her this?
我何时才可以见到艾玛然后表演这个给她看呢?
Chandler: Ok. Wow.
好耶,哇。
Ross: Uh dad, Emma's in the nursery. I'll take you now if you want, but I really wanna talk to you.
艾玛在育婴室。如果你要看她我现在就带你去,但是我真的想要跟你谈谈。
Rachel: I know, I still need to talk to you.
我知道,我也要跟你谈谈。
Joey: Oh hey but, before you guys do that I need to talk to you, and Ross, I need to talk to you.
但是在你们谈之前,我需要跟你谈谈,还有罗斯,我需要跟你谈谈。
Phoebe: Oh and I need to talk to you.
而我需要跟你谈谈。
Monica: About what?
谈什么?
Phoebe: See if you know what these guys are talking about.
看你知不知道他们是要谈什么。
Monica: Isn't she beautiful?
她真是漂亮。
Mr. Geller: Look at her, my first grandchild.
瞧瞧她,我第一个孙子。
Ross: What about Ben?
那班算什么?
Mr. Geller: Well of course Ben, I meant my first granddaughter.
喔,班,当然也是,我指的是我的第一个孙女。
Monica: God, isn't she beautiful? Doesn't she look just like Rachel?
天啊,她真是漂亮,她看起来好像瑞秋,是吧?
Chandler: I know everybody keeps saying that, but all I see is Vin Diesel.
我知道大家都一直这样说,但是我倒觉得是像范·迪塞尔(好莱坞最佳猛♥男代表)。
Monica: Hey, what'd you think our baby would look like?
你觉得我们的小孩会像谁?
Chandler: Oh God, please you.
喔,天啊,拜托,要像你。
Chandler: But, it'll have my sense of humor.
但是他会有我的幽默感觉。
Phoebe: Have umm, have you thought anymore about you and Rachel?
你有想过跟瑞秋之间的可能性吗?
Ross: Oh yeah, actually I was gonna talk to her when you guys all came in the room.
有啊……事实上当你们进来时,我本来正要问她。
Phoebe: Yay! That's so exciting! Wow, you could've done that with us there.
耶!真是太好了!哇,即使我们在,你也可以开口啊。
Ross: Yeah, right.
是啊,没错。
Phoebe: Oh sure, okay, you can touch yourself in front of us but you can't talk to Rachel.
当然,是啊你能在我们面前自摸,却不能在我们面前跟瑞秋谈。
Ross: What? ! When have I ever touched myself in front of you guys?
什么?我何时在你们面前摸过我自己?
Phoebe: Oh please! Just before when you were asleep in the lounge!
喔,拜托!就在不久前当你在客厅睡着时!
Phoebe:That, you know, that Armenian family was watching you instead of the TV.
那些亚美尼亚人都不看电视,反而在看你。
Phoebe: Oh, that reminds me. That Mr. Hasmeje still has my Game Boy.
喔,这倒提醒了我。我的任天堂还在贺斯梅先生那里。
Joey: Hey Chandler, can I talk to you for a sec?
钱德,我可以跟你谈一下吗?
Chandler: Sure.
当然。
Joey: Dude I just did something terrible.
兄弟,我刚做了一件很糟糕的事。
Chandler: That was you? ! I thought it was Jack!
原来是你做的,我以为是杰克!
Joey: No! No, that was Jack! Rachel thinks I asked her to marry me!
不,那件事是杰克干的!瑞秋以为我跟她求婚!
Chandler: What? ! Why does she think that?
什么?她为什么会那样以为呢?
Joey: Cause it kinda looked like I did.
因为看起来好像是我跟她求婚了。
Chandler: Again, what? !
再说一次,什么?
Joey: Okay well, I was down on one knee with the ring in my hand...
好啦,我单膝跪在地上手中拿着戒指……
Chandler: As we all are at some point during the day.
像每个男人在一天当中的某个时候都会做的。
Joey: It wasn't my ring! It fell out of Ross's jacket! And when I knelt down to pick it up Rachel thought I was proposing!
那不是我的戒指!是从罗斯的夹克掉出来的!然后当我蹲下去要把它捡起来时,瑞秋以为我是在求婚。
Chandler: Ross had a ring? ! And he was gonna propose?
罗斯准备了戒指?他要求婚?
Joey: I guess.
我想是吧。
Chandler: And you did it first? ! This is gonna kill him! You know how much he loves to propose!
而你抢在他之前先做了?他会很不爽的!你明知道他有多爱求婚这档事!
Joey: I know! I know! It's awful.
我知道,这真是太糟糕了。
Chandler: Well, what did she say?
那她怎么回答呢?
Joey: She said yes.
她答应了。
Chandler: You're smiling.
你在微笑。
Joey: No I'm not.
我没有。
Chandler: Yes you are. I can tell by the way your mouth is. Does Ross know?
你有,我从你的嘴型就可以看出来。罗斯知道吗?
Joey: Oh God, what the hell am I gonna tell him?
喔,我的天啊,我该怎么告诉他呢?
Chandler: Well maybe you don't have to tell him anything.
或许你根本不用告诉他。
Joey: Oh, I like that. Yeah.
正合我意。
Chandler: If you clear things up with Rachel then Ross never needs to find out, but you have to do it now before he hears about it and kicks your ass!
如果你先去跟瑞秋解释清楚,罗斯就永远不需要知道了,但你必须在他发现而痛扁你之前赶快行动!
Joey: Now let's not get carried away.
好吧,我们不要分心了。
Monica: I want a baby.
我想要个小孩。
Chandler: Honey, we've been over this. I need to be facing the other way.
亲爱的,我们已经讨论过了。我必须要先转过来才行。
Monica: Come on! Come on, if we have sex again it'll double our chances of getting pregnant. Do you think that closet's still available?
如果我们再做♥爱,那我怀孕的机率就会增加一倍。我想那间更衣室现在还是没有人。
Chandler: I'm so tired. Yeah okay, but no foreplay.
我好累喔。好啦,但是说好没有前戏喔。
Monica: Deal!
没问题!
Ross: Dad, seriously! You know you really should see someone about that!
爸,拜托你应该要找医生检查看看了!
Mr. Geller: Noted.
知道了。
Ross: I wanna go talk to Rachel for a minute, are you gonna be okay alone for a bit?
我要去找瑞秋谈谈,你自己一个人在这里没问题吧?
Mr. Geller: Are you kidding me? I could stay and look at her forever.
你在开玩笑吗?我可以目不转睛的看着她。
Ross: Actually uh...
事实上……
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Rachel: Uhh- I think I just got engaged.
我想我刚订婚了。
Phoebe: Oh my God! He did it?
喔,天啊!他求婚了?
Rachel: Well- did you know he was gonna ask me?
什么?你知道他要求婚吗?
Phoebe: Are you kidding? I'm like the one who talked him into it. I like to think of myself as the puppet master of the group.
你在开玩笑吗?我就是那个怂恿他的人。我喜欢当我们这群人的玩偶操纵大师。
Rachel: And you really think this is a good idea?
你真认为这是个好主意吗?
Phoebe: I just talked him into it, don't tell me I have to do you too. I, the puppet master gets tired, people.
我才刚怂恿了他,别连你也要我怂恿才行。玩偶操纵大师也是会累的,拜托。
Rachel: Okay. I-I don't know! It just doesn't feel right.
好吧。我不知道,总觉得怪怪的。
Phoebe: Why? ! You two are so meant to be together, everybody thinks so.
为什么?你们俩是注定要在一起的,大家都这么认为。
Rachel: Really? ! Even Ross?
真的?即使罗斯也是这样想?
Phoebe: Especially Ross!
罗斯更是这样想!
Joey: Oh uh, hey Phoebe. Uh you know what? I'll-I'll come back later.
嘿,菲比 我等一下再回来。
Ross: Wow! Kind of uh, kind of a full house here. I guess I'll just- I'll come back.
哇,这里真是拥挤我想,我等一下再回来。
Phoebe: There he goes, your fiance.
他走了,你的未婚夫。
Rachel: I guess so.
我想是啊。
Phoebe: Although he does play with himself in his sleep.
不过他会在睡着的时候自摸。
Rachel: Can't say I'm surprised.
我一点也不惊讶。
Ross: Dad, what're you doing?
爸,你在做什么?
Mr. Geller: I think there are people in there having sex.
有两个人在里面做♥爱。
Joey: Can't be me, I'm standing right here.
不可能是我,我人站在这里。
Mr. Geller: Wanna peek?
想要偷看吗?
Ross: No!
不要!
Mr. Geller: Come on!
别这样!
Ross: You know what? I don't like you without mom. Come on.
你知道吗?我讨厌妈不在你身边。走吧。
Joey: We're not peeking?
我们不偷看吗?
Mr. Geller: Well I'm peeking. Oh my God!
我还是要偷看喔,我的天啊!
Chandler: Hello sir, you know Monica.
您好,您认识莫妮卡的。
Joey: Hey, uh, is it okay to come in?
嘿,可以进来吗?
Rachel: Of course! Oh, Joey, this ring I- it's beautiful! I love it!
当然可以乔伊,这个戒指,我…… 真是太美了,我好喜欢!
Joey: Yeah uh look Rachel, there's something I gotta tell you.
是啊,听着,瑞秋,有件事我必须要告诉你。
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Nurse: Hey! Are you ready to try nursing again?
嗨!你准备好要再试喂母乳了吗?
Rachel: Yeah! Hi Emma. Hey, why do you think she won't take my breast?
是啊,嗨,艾玛你想她为什么不吸我的奶呢?
Nurse: It's all right honey, it takes some babies a while to get it, but don't worry. It'll happen.
没关系的,婴儿需要一点时间适应,不过别担心,她会吸的。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Joey: Yowsa!
Yowsa!
Rachel: Okay sweetie, you can do it. Just open up and put it in your mouth.
好的,亲爱的,你可以办得到的。张开嘴巴,然后把它放到嘴里。
Joey: Dear Lord.
救命啊,上帝。
Rachel: I'm sorry honey, what were you saying?
我很抱歉,亲爱的,你刚说什么?
Joey: Oh uh-uh yeah, I think that...
喔,对,听着,我想……
Rachel: Oh look, she's pulling away again! Do you think my nipples are too big for her mouth? She looks scared. Doesn't she look scared?
因为,瞧,她又转开了会不会是我的乳♥头对她而言太大了呢?她像是被吓到了。她看起来是不是像被吓到了呢?
Joey: You-you know, I don't really know her.
你知道的,我跟她又不是很熟。
Nurse: Why don't we try massaging the breast to stimulate the flow.
我们试试看按♥摩胸部来刺♥激乳汁分泌。
Rachel: Okay.
好的。
Joey: Are you kidding me?
你在玩我吗?
Rachel: It's so frustrating! Why doesn't she want my breast?
真是好沮丧!她为什么不喜欢我的胸部呢?
Joey: I don't know! Maybe she's crazy!
我不知道!或许她发疯了!
Phoebe: Oh hey! Wait up!
嘿!等一下!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Congratulations! I didn't wanna say anything in front of Joey 'cause I didn't know if he knew yet.
恭喜了!我不想在乔伊面前说,我不知道他是否知道。
Ross: What, that we had a baby? Uh, let's give him a little credit, although he did eat a piece of plastic fruit earlier.
什么?他不知道我们有了小孩吗?我们别太低估他了虽然他在稍早才吃了一个塑胶水果。
Phoebe: No! No, that you and Rachel are engaged!
不,我是说你跟瑞秋订婚的事!
Ross: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh, it's a secret? Oh good! Yes! Oh! We haven't done the secret thing in a long time.
喔,那是秘密吗?太棒了,我们很久都没有玩秘密游戏了。
Ross: No, no, Rachel and I are not engaged.
不,瑞秋跟我没有订婚。
Phoebe: Um, I think you are.
我想你们有。
Ross: What're you talking about? Who told you that?
你在说什么?谁跟你说的?
Phoebe: Rachel, your betrothed.
瑞秋,你的未婚妻。
Ross: We are not engaged.
我们没有订婚。
Phoebe: Uh that's right, it's a secret. Okay. No, right, you are not engaged. I misunderstood her.
喔,没错,那是个秘密没错,你们没有订婚。我误解她了。
Ross: Phoebe, there is no secret. Okay? I didn't propose.
菲比,没有什么秘密,好吗?我没有求婚。
Phoebe: Are you lying? Is this like that time you tried to convince us that you were a doctor?
你在说谎吗?是不是又跟上次一样要骗我们你是医生(博士)?
Ross: I am a doctor! You know what? I'm just gonna go and-and talk to Rachel myself.
我的确是博士!你知道吗?我要自己去跟瑞秋谈谈。
Phoebe: All right, let me too. Should we wake her up?
好吧,我也是。要不要叫醒她?
Ross: No! No, come on, let her sleep! She's so exhausted.
不,别这样,让她睡!她真的是累坏了。
Phoebe: And so engaged.
而且真的是订婚了。
Ross: Oh my God! She-she thinks we're engaged! Why? Why? Why would she think we're engaged?
喔,我的天,她以为我们订婚了!为什么?她为什么认为我们订婚了呢?
Phoebe: Perhaps because you gave her an engagement ring? You know Ross, doctors are supposed to be smart.
或许是因为你给了她订婚戒指吗?你知道的,罗斯博士应该要是很聪明的。
Ross: I didn't give her that ring!
我没有给她那个戒指。
Phoebe: You didn't?
你没有吗?
Ross: No!
没有!
Phoebe: So whose ring is it?
那是谁的戒指呢?
Ross: It's mine.
是我的。
Phoebe: Is it an engagement ring?
那是订婚戒指吗?
Ross: Yes!
是啊!
Phoebe: But you didn't give it to her?
但是你并没有拿给她?
Ross: No!
没有!
Phoebe: But you were going to propose?
但你本来是要求婚的?
Ross: No!
不是!
Phoebe: Huh, I might be losing interest in this.
我可能对这件事没兴趣了。
Ross: Look. Look, my mom gave me that ring because she wanted me to propose to Rachel, but all I wanted to do is see if she maybe- kinda- wanted ah- to start- things up again.
听着,我妈给我那个戒指……是因为她要我跟瑞秋求婚,但是我只想要知道……她是否愿意再重新开始。
Phoebe: Oh, what beautiful lukewarm sentiment.
不冷不热的情感可真是美好啊。
Ross: Look, I didn't wanna rush into anything.
我不想要冲动行事。
Ross:And it seemed like she didn't want to either.
看起来她也不想要那样。
Ross:But I don't, I don't understand how-how any of this happened!
但我不了解这是怎么发生的!
Ross:What? Did she find the ring in my jacket, assume I was gonna propose, throw it on, and-and just start telling people?
是她在我夹克找到戒指,然后就认为我要求婚……便急着戴上戒指,向大家宣布吗?
Phoebe: No! No, she said you actually proposed to her.
不,她说你有向她求婚。
Ross: Well I didn't! I didn't propose! Unless uh- Did I? I haven't slept in forty hours and- it does sound like something I would do.
我没有!我没有求婚!除非……我有吗?我已经四十个小时没睡而……这听起来的确像是我会做的事。
Chandler: Look, we can't stay in here forever.
听着,我们不能永远待在这里。
Monica: Oh, I just- I still can't believe that my dad saw us having sex! He didn't make it to one of my piano recitals, but this he sees!
我只是不敢相信我爸看到我们在做♥爱!我的钢琴独奏会他连一次也没去,但他却看到这个!
Chandler: This is ok. We're all adults here; there's nothing to be ashamed of. Now, let's put on our underwear in our pockets and walk out the door.
没关系的,我们都是大人了,没有什么好害羞的,现在,我们把口袋里的内♥裤穿上,然后走出去。
Monica: Hi dad! I can still call you that right?
嗨,爸!我还是可以叫你爸,对吧?
Mr. Geller: Of course. I'll always be your dad.
当然。我永远都是你爸。
Chandler: I just want you to know that what you witnessed in there, that wasn't for fun.
我只想让你知道,你在那里所看到的,并非为了好玩而已。
Monica: It wasn't fun?
不好玩吗?
Chandler: Why? Why-why-would you-Why-why- Look, I just don't want you to think that we're animals who do it whenever we want.
为什么,为什么你……我只是不想让你认为……我们像动物一样随时爱怎么做就怎么做。
Mr. Geller: Oh, I don't think that. Before today I never thought of you two having sex at all. It was a simpler time.
我不会那样想的在今天之前,我从未想过你们会做♥爱,还是以前较简单。
Monica: The truth is, dad, we're-we're trying.
事实上是,爸,我们正在努力。
Chandler: To kill you.
要气死你。
Monica: Why? Why-why-would you...
为什么,为什么你……
Chandler: We're trying to have a baby.
我们正在努力要孩子。
Mr. Geller: What?
什么?
Monica: Yeah, we're trying to get pregnant.
是啊,我们正在努力要怀孕。
Mr. Geller: Oh my God! This is so exciting! Well, get back in there! I'll guard the door!
喔,我的天啊!这真是太好了!那再进去里面!我来看门!
Monica: Well, that's-that's okay dad, we-we can wait until later.
没关系,爸,我们可以等。
Mr. Geller: Whoa-whoa-whoa! I don't think so! Aren't you ovulating?
哇!我可不这么认为!你不是正在排卵吗?
Monica: Daddy!
爸!
Mr. Geller: Well you gotta get at it princess! When your mother and I were trying to conceive you, whenever she was ovulating, bam, we did it. That's how I got my bad hip.
你要把握时机,小公主当你妈跟我试着要怀你的时候……只要她在排卵,我们就做!这就是为什么我的臀部会不好。
Chandler: That's funny, this conversation's how I got the bullet hole in my head.
真好笑,这个对话就是关于我的头怎样被一颗子弹穿过。
Mr. Geller: This one time I had my knee up on the sink and your mother, she was...
有一次我把膝盖放到洗手台上,而你妈……
Chandler: Seriously, sir, my brain's all over the wall.
真的,我的脑浆全都喷到墙上了。
Monica: Dad, I don't think we need to hear about the specific positions you and mom had sex.
我想我们不需要知道你跟妈的特殊姿♥势。
Mr. Geller: You're right, you're right. This is about your positions. Now, what I saw in the closet is not the optimum position for conceiving a child, although it might feel good.
没错,应该要讨论你们的姿♥势才对。我刚在更衣室里面看到的,并非……最佳受孕姿♥势,虽然那感觉可能会很棒。
Monica: I don't feel good right now.
我现在一点也感觉不出来。
Mr. Geller: But pleasure is important, and it helps if the woman has an orgasm. You up to the task sailor?
但是快♥感是很重要的,而且如果女人有高♥潮是会有帮助的,你要接受任务了吗?小子。
Chandler: Oh my God.
喔,我的天。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Uh, I need to tell you something.
喔,我需要告诉你一件事。
Monica: Well, now's a good time. I'm on my way to have my ears cut off.
现在就正是时候,我正要去把我的耳朵切掉。
Rachel: Joey asked me to marry him.
乔伊要我嫁给他。
Monica: What?
什么?
Rachel: Joey proposed to me.
乔伊向我求婚。
Monica: Is he crazy? ! You just had Ross's baby!
他疯了吗?你才刚生下罗斯的孩子!
Rachel: Well, I-I said yes.
我答应了。
Monica: What? ! Are you crazy? You just had Ross's baby!
什么?你疯了吗?你才刚生下罗斯的孩子!
Rachel: I'm sensing you won't throw the shower?
我觉得你不会帮我办庆祝会了,是吧?
Monica: It's-it's so inappropriate. No, it's worse than that. It's wrong. It's- It is bigger than mine!
这真是太不配了。不,这更糟,这是不对的而且比我的还大!
Rachel: I know. Days of Our Lives, thank you very much.
我知道,《我们的日子》 真是太感谢电视了。
Monica: You can't marry him!
你不能嫁给他!
Rachel: Why not? I don't wanna do this alone! And he's such a sweet guy and he loves me so much.
为什么不能?我不想要一个人苦撑!而且他是个好人而且他很爱我。
Monica: Well do you love him?
那你爱他吗?
Rachel: Sure.
当然。
Monica: Sure?
当然?
Rachel: Yeah, I mean, whatever.
是啊,我是说,随便啦。
Monica: If you worry about breaking his heart again, I-I think it's still broken from the last time.
如果你担心他会心碎,别担心,从上次到现在他的心还是碎的。
Monica:I mean, So really, you're just, you know, taking the already broken pieces and breaking them into smaller, more manageable pieces.
所以,你只不过是把上次的碎片……再辗成更小的碎片而已,更好处理的碎片好吧。
Monica:Okay, forget that. Honey, the question is this- do you really wanna marry Joey?
算了,亲爱的,问题是……你是真的想嫁给乔伊吗?
Rachel: No. No, I don't. Could you be a dear and go tell him?
不是。不,我不想你可以好心一点帮我去告诉他吗?
Chandler: You still haven't told Rachel you weren't really proposing?
你还没有告诉瑞秋你不是在求婚?
Joey: No! She had the ring on, she seemed so excited, and then she took her breast out.
还没有,她戴上了戒指……她看起来很兴奋,然后她露出胸部。
Chandler: Joey, you have to tell her what's going on! And what did it look like?
乔伊,你得要告诉她事实真相!胸部看起来怎样?
Joey: I didn't look at it. Stupid baby's head was blocking most of it.
我没有看到。被那笨小孩的头挡住了。
Chandler: Go and tell Rachel right now before Ross finds out.
在罗斯发现之前,马上去跟瑞秋说。
Joey: Look, it's not that easy. She said she wanted to marry me. I don't wanna hurt her.
听着,事情没那么简单。她说她想要嫁给我我不想要伤害她。
Chandler: Okay, look, just do it gently.
好啦,听着,反正就是温和地告诉她。
Joey: You're right. You're right.
你说的没错。没错。
Joey:I-I'll go tell her now before Ross finds out and I'll be gentle. I can do that. I am a gentle person.
我得在罗斯知道之前赶快告诉她,我会温和地告诉她我办得到的,我是个温和的人。
Joey:Oh, by the way. Two people screwing in there if you wanna check that out.
对了,有两个人在那里面胡搞,你可以瞧瞧。
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: Listen, I um- I heard about the engagement.
我听说订婚的事了。
Rachel: Surprised?
惊讶吧?
Ross: And confused. Rachel, sweetie, I-I um- I didn't propose to you.
而且很困惑瑞秋,亲爱的……我没有向你求婚。
Rachel: I know.
我知道。
Ross: I don't think you do.
我想你不知道。
Rachel: You didn't propose to me. Joey did.
你没有向我求婚。是乔伊向我求婚。
Ross: Poor baby, you're so tired. Rachel, I didn't propose to you, Joey didn't propose to you, and Chandler didn't propose to you.
可怜的宝贝,你累坏了瑞秋,我没有向你求婚,乔伊没有向你求婚,钱德也没有向你求婚。
Rachel: Uh- you didn't propose to me, Chandler didn't propose to me, but Joey did.
你没有向我求婚,钱德没有向我求婚,但是乔伊有。
Ross: Joey proposed to you?
乔伊跟你求婚?
Joey: I can come back.
我可以等一下再回来。
Ross: Hey, wait! Wait-wait-wait! Joey, did you propose to her?
等一下,等一下!乔伊,你有跟她求婚吗?
Joey: No.
没有。
Rachel: Yes you did!
你有!
Joey: Actually, technically, I didn't.
事实上,技术上而言,我没有。
Rachel: Well then why did you give me a ring?
那你为什么给我戒指呢?
Ross: Wait! Whoa-whoa, you- you gave her the ring?
等一下!你给她戒指?
Joey: No! No, and I did not ask her to marry me!
没有,而且我也没向她求婚!
Rachel: Yes, you did!
有,你有!
Joey: No, I didn't!
不,我没有!
Rachel: Yes, you did!
你有!
Joey: No, I didn't!
我没有!
Rachel: Yes, you did! And don't you say, "You didn't!"
你有,别再说你没有了!
Joey: Ahhh!
啊啊啊!
Rachel: He was right there. He got down on one knee and he proposed.
他就在这里,单膝跪下来,然后跟我求婚。
Ross: Whoa! You were down on one knee?
喔!你跪了下去?
Joey: Yeah. Yeah, that looks bad. But-but I didn't- I didn't propose!
是啊,看来真惨。但是我并没有求婚!
Ross: Then what did happen?
那到底是怎么回事?
Rachel: Yeah, what did happen?
是啊,到底是怎么回事?
Joey: Okay, the ring fell on the floor and I went down to pick it up and you thought I was proposing.
是这样的,戒指掉到了地上 然后我蹲下去捡……然后你就以为我是在求婚。
Rachel: Yeah, but you said, "Will you marry me?"
是,但是你有说“嫁给我好吗?”
Joey: No, I didn't!
不,我没说!
Rachel: Yes, you did!
有,你有!
Joey: No, I didn't!
不,我没有!
Rachel: Yes, you did-Oh my God you didn't!
有,你有,喔,天啊!你并没有!
Rachel: Ah! Well then why didn't you tell me that before? !
你为什么不早点说呢?
Joey: Well I tried, but people kept coming in and then you took your breast out!
我有试着……但是一直有人打断,然后你又露出胸部!
Ross: Whoa! Hey! Whoa-whoa-whoa, you saw her breast?
你看到她的胸部了?
Joey: I'll tell you about it later. Be cool.
我待会再告诉你。冷静点。
Rachel: Well then wait Joey, what the hell were you doing with an engagement ring?
那你拿个戒指干什么呢?
Joey: It wasn't my ring! It's Ross's ring! That's why I felt so bad Rach, because he was gonna propose.
那不是我的戒指!是罗斯的!这就是为什么我好难过,瑞秋,因为本来是他要求婚的。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: You were gonna propose to me?
你本来要跟我求婚?
Ross: Uh- No.
额……没有。
Joey: Well, this is awkward.
喔,这真是尴尬。
Ross: But I-I was going to see if you know, maybe you wanted, start dating again but that- I mean that-that was all, Rachel.
但是我本来是要问你,是否愿意再重新开始约会……但是,我是说,只不过是这样,瑞秋。
Joey: Dude, step up! I proposed.
老兄,加点油吧,我都求婚了。
Ross: No, you didn't!
不,你没有!
Joey: Oh that's right. There's a lot going on here and I think I ate some bad fruit earlier.
没错,发生太多事了 我想我一定是吃了什么坏掉的水果。
Rachel: All right, so let me just get this clear.
好了,让我把事情搞清楚。
Rachel:You didn't propose.
你没有求婚。
Rachel:You weren't gonna propose.
你也没有要求婚。
Rachel:So this morning I didn't have a boyfriend, and somehow I got dumped twice today.
所以今天早上,我没有男朋友……然而却被抛弃了两次。
Nurse: Hey, she just woke up! She's hungry. Why don't we give this another try?
嘿,她刚醒来,而且饿了。我们再来试试看吧。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Joey: Here we go again.
又来啦。
Ross: I can't believe you told her I was gonna propose!
我不敢相信你竟然告诉她我要求婚!
Joey: I can't believe you're not gonna propose!
我不敢相信你并没有要求婚!
Ross: Hey, I'm not gonna rush into anything!
嘿,我不想要急着做什么!
Joey: Oh yeah, dude, I totally understand.
是啊,老兄,我完全可以理解。
Joey:Usually after I have a baby with a woman I like to slow things down!
通常在我跟一个女人生了小孩之后,我也会想要放慢脚步的!
Rachel: Oh my God!
喔,天啊!
Ross: What?
怎样?
Rachel: She's doing it, Look, she's breastfeeding look!
她在吸了!她在吸奶了!
Joey: Ah, it's beautiful.
真是太美妙了。
Nurse: I'll come back for her later.
我等一下再回来。
Rachel: Okay.
没问题。
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: Oh, wow, this feels weird.
哇,感觉真奇怪。
Ross: What, good weird?
怎样,是好的奇怪吗?
Rachel: Wonderful weird.
棒透了的奇怪。
Joey: You know what you guys? I'm uh, I'm gonna go too. And uh, I'm sorry about everything.
你们知道吗?我也要走了。我很抱歉。
Rachel: Honey don't worry, it was my mistake.
亲爱的,别担心,是我的错。
Joey: No, Rachel, I should've told you sooner. It's just that- Man! That kid is going to town!
不,瑞秋,我应该早点告诉你的。只不过……天啊,这小孩真是厉害啊!
Rachel: She's perfect.
她真是完美。
Ross: We're so lucky.
我们真幸运。
Rachel: We really are.
我们真的很幸运。
Ross: Look, I-I know it's not a proposal and I don't know where you are, but with everything that's been going on and with Emma and- I've been, I've been feeling...
听着,我知道这不是求婚而且我也不知道你的意思如何……但是有了艾玛之后一切的事,我……我一直感到……
Rachel: I know. I know. I'm feeling...
是的,我知道。我一直感到……
Ross: Yeah?
是吗?
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: Okay, well, that- Wow, okay, well, um- then maybe, at least we can, we can talk about us again.
好的,那么,那…… 哇,好的,那么……那么或许我们可以再考虑在一起?
Rachel: Yeah, maybe.
是啊,或许。
Rachel:Well, good. Okay.
那,很好,好的。
Ross: Well good, okay. I-I, kinda think you know if we- you're wearing the ring...
我有点想,你知道的 如果我们,如果……你手上戴着戒指……
Rachel: what's that?
你说什么?
Ross: And you told Phoebe you were engaged.
你告诉菲比你订婚了。
Rachel: I'm sorry, what?
很抱歉,你说什么?
Ross: When you thought Joey proposed, did- did you say yes?
当你以为乔伊是在求婚……你有答应吗?
Mr. Geller: Kids, I spoke to a doctor and picked up this pamphlets on how to get pregnant.
孩子们,我跟医生谈过,拿了这些怀孕须知的传单给你们。
Monica: Hey dad!
嗨,爸!
Chandler: Eh.
嗨。
Mr. Geller: Sorry to bother you again, but could you pass my pamphlets back? Thank you.
很抱歉再打扰你们,但是可不可以把我的传单递出来呢?谢谢。


《老友记》本章剧本下载