老友记 第九季 第二集

FriendsS09E02

Part1

2019年8月25日 10:46 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 2: The One where Emma Cries.


老友记第9季第2集:艾玛哭不停。

Ross: You said you'd marry Joey?
你答应要嫁给乔伊?
Rachel: OK, you have to realize, I was exhausted, I was emotional, I would've said yes to anybody.
你要知道。我可是累坏了,当时我很情绪化,任何人求婚,我都会答应的。
Rachel: Like that time you and I got married. I'm not helping.
就像上次你向我求婚一样,我控制不了自己。
Ross: So you said yes to him, and you just had our baby?
你才刚生下我们的小孩,却答应要嫁给他?
Rachel: That is right and traditionally the daddy is supposed to give the mummy a present but I am prepared to let that go.
没错,而且按照习俗,父亲应该要送母亲一个礼物的,但是我不打算跟你计较。
Ross: So, when I came in here to see if you wanted to maybe start things up again, you were, engaged to my best friend.
所以当我过来看你是否愿意重新来过……你已经跟我最要好的朋友订婚了?
Rachel: Well Really? I thought Chandler was your best friend.
嗯……真的吗?我以为钱德才是你最要好的朋友。
Ross: Well, Chandler's my oldest friend, Joey's my NO! Nah-ah!
是呀,钱德勒是我的老朋友,而乔伊是……哦!不……
Joey: Hey you guys I'm gonna take off. I just wanted to, say goodbye.
嘿,我要走了。进来说一声再见。
Ross: Rachel said she'd marry you?
瑞秋答应要嫁给你?
Joey: This isn't the right room, sorry folks.
我走错房间了,不好意思。
Monica: OK, I don't wanna be negative so I'll say that most of the signs you bought are good.
我不想否定你,所以我要说你挑的标语大部分都是很棒的。
Phoebe: No they ran out of "It's a girl" but I can, I can fix this one...
“我是女生!”卖完了,但是我可以处理一下的……
Phoebe:See? Uh?
瞧?怎样?
Monica: So sexy. Honey.
真性感。亲爱的。
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Chandler: Yeah.
什么?
Monica: Honey why-why don't you go lie down.
亲爱的,你何不去躺下休息呢?
Chandler: No, no, it's ok, Ross and Rachel will be back soon and then I gotta go to the office.
没关系,罗斯跟瑞秋很快就要回来了,然后我得去办公室。
Chandler:Am I producing them?
这是从我嘴里长的吗?
Joey: Why're you so tired?
你为什么这样累呢?
Chandler: I couldn't sleep last night.
我昨晚无法入睡。
Chandler:You know, then I started worrying about this big divisional meeting that I have later today, the more I worried about it the more I couldn't sleep, you know, and I was like, if I fall asleep now, I'll get six hours sleep, but if I fall asleep now, I'll get 5 hours sleep.
我很担心今天的大型部门会议。我越是担心,越是没有办法入睡,你知道的,我会想,如果现在睡着,我顶多睡六小时,但是如果我现在睡着,我顶多睡五个小时。
Chandler:Not matter what I did, I-I couldn't fall asleep.
无论我怎么试,就是睡不着。
Joey: You know what you should've done, you should have told yourself that little story.
你知道你应该做什么吗?对你自己讲那个小故事。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Everyone: Hi, welcome home!
嗨,欢迎回家!
Monica: Phoebe did the signs.
标示是菲比做的。
Rachel: Oh, you guys, thanks for doing this.
你们,真是太谢谢你们了。
Phoebe: Look at all the stuff people sent!
瞧瞧大家送来的礼物喔!
Rachel: Oh...AH! Oh my gosh, look, there's something every mother needs, a giant stuffed gorilla that takes up the entire apartment!
我的天啊,这正是每个母亲所需要的一个挤爆整间公寓的大型黑猩猩娃娃!
What're people think? Oh you guys I love it.
真搞不懂有些人在想……?你们大家,我真是太喜欢了。
Joey: Hey so uh, where's Ross?
嘿,罗斯在哪呢?
Rachel: Uh, he's downstairs getting the rest of the stuff out of the cab.
他在楼下把东西搬出计程车。
Joey: Uh, is he still mad at us?
他还在气我们两个吗?
Rachel: Well, you more than me, but he can't stay too mad at me. I mean, I just had his baby.
气你多过于我,他总不能一直跟我生气,我才刚生下他的小孩耶。
Joey: That's not fair! I can't do that.
太不公平了!我又不会生。
Rachel: Yeah, I'm-I'm not so sure you should be here when he comes up.
我不知道他上来时,你应不应该在场。
Joey: See this is what I was afraid of, I didn't think I should be here either but somebody said he'd be over it by now.
我也不认为我该在场,但有人跟我说罗斯应该已经释怀了。
Chandler: Hey, what do I know? I wanted to get a bigger gorilla.
嘿,我怎么会知道呢?我只是想要买只大一点的黑猩猩啊。
Ms. McKenna: The numbers we're seeing in Chicago, New York and London are consistently solid.
我们在芝加哥、纽约与伦敦的业绩都很扎实。
Ms. McKenna:But many of our field offices have reported disappointing yields.
但是我们许多分公司已经呈现衰退。
Ms. McKenna:Boston is down, Atlanta is down, Houston is down, I could go on and on but instead of boring you I'll go straight to my forty two point plan.
波士顿衰退、亚特兰大衰退,休士顿衰退,我可以一直念下去,但是为了不要让你们觉得无趣我直接说明我的四十二点计划好了。
Chandler: Walter.
华特。
Phoebe: She's just so cute! Oh I just wanna bite her ear off and use it as a sucking candy.
她真是太可爱了!我真想咬下她的耳朵,当成糖果一样吸。
Monica: Phoebe! But I could take one of those little feet and put it in a pita pocket.
菲比!但是我可以把这些小脚放到面饼里面。
Ross: OK, I put most of the stuff away.
好了,我把大部分的东西都放好了。
Rachel: Oh, great, the pacifiers?
喔,太好了,奶嘴呢?
Ross: Uh, it's in the uh cupboard.
在柜橱里。
Rachel: The burping cloths?
打嗝围兜?
Ross: Uh, Linen closet.
毛巾橱里。
Rachel: The diapers?
尿布?
Ross: In the hospital.
在医院。
Phoebe: Wow you guys got a hospital? Fancy!
哇,你们有间医院?真酷!
Ross: No I-I left the diapers at the hospital! There's, there's some in the bag but I'll run out and get some more.
不,我把尿布忘在医院了!在袋子里面还有一些,但是我现在就出去多买一些。
Rachel: Alright thanks, oh Ross could you stop by the coffee house and get me a muffin?
好的,谢谢,经过咖啡屋时可以帮我买个松饼吗?
Ross: Sure. What kind?
当然,什么口味的?
Rachel: Umm, let me think...What do I want, what d-o I w-a-n-t...
让我想想我要什么口味呢?我要什么口味呢?
Ross: Please, take your time, it's an important decision.
请你慢慢想,这是非常重要的决定。
Ross:Not like, say, I don't know, deciding to marry someone, this is about, a muffin.
不像是……决定要嫁给谁那样简,这是松饼喔。
Rachel: Blueberry.
蓝莓的。
Ross: Blueberry it is.
好吧,蓝莓。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢你哇。
Monica: Wow, he's really not letting this go, is he?
他还在记恨,对吧?
Rachel: God how long do you think that's gonna last?
天啊,你觉得这会持续多久呢?
Phoebe: Well, I don't know, he got over the "we were on a break" thing really quickly.
我不知道,他倒是对“我们当时分手了” 那件事,释怀的挺快的。
Rachel: You know what? I can't even worry about that right now, 'cause I got the cutie little baby, oh, I can't believe how much I love her, I mean I can't get enough of her, like right now I miss her, I actually, miss her.
你们知道吗?我现在无法去担心那件事,因为我有了这个可爱的小宝贝,我无法相信我是这样的爱她,我是说,我太爱她了,就像现在,我好想她,我真的好想她。
Phoebe: You know that's-that's her.
你知道吗?她就在这里。
Rachel: I know, I know, but she's sleeping.
我知道,但是她在睡觉。
Rachel:You know it's not like when she's awake and I can see her stretch and wiggle.
如果她醒着,我就可以看她扭来扭去的。
Rachel:Oh, my God, have you seen her yawn?
喔,天啊,看到她打哈欠没?
Monica: Oh it's so cute.
真是太可爱了。
Rachel: I know. When do you think she's gonna wake up?
真的是。你们觉得她什么时候会醒来?
Phobe: Oh, she told me to ring her if she's not up by 11. She has a job interview.
她告诉我,如果她十一点还没醒,要我打电话给她。她有个面试要去。
Phobe:Ok, but the clouds part when she yawns.
好的,但是当她打哈欠时,乌云都消散了。
Rachel: Oh, God, look at her sleeping, oh, I love her so much, I think I'm gonna wake her up.
天啊,瞧她睡着的样子 ,我好爱她,我想我要把她吵醒。
Phoebe: Oh no, Rachel, no no, you know you're never, supposed to wake a sleeping baby.
瑞秋,不要,你永远都不应该吵醒熟睡的婴儿。
Rachel: Well I can do whatever I want, I made her, come on, little girl, hi!
我可以高兴怎样做就怎样做,她是我生的来吧,小女孩,是的,嗨!
Phoebe: I don't wanna say I told you so but she's kinda doing that for me.
我应该说我早就告诉过你了,但是她已经帮我说了。
Rachel: Oh I'm sorry, oh, mummy's so sorry, go back to sleep, shh shh shh, shh shh! Go back to sleep.
我很抱歉,妈咪很抱歉,再睡吧。
Monica: Breaks your heart, doesn't it.
这真是令人心疼,不是吗?
Phoebe: It really does. How long do you think we have to stay?
没错。你认为我们还要呆多久?
Ms. McKenna: Ok if everyone's on board, it's settled, Chandler...
好了,如果每个人都各就各位,那就搞定了,钱德……
Ms. McKenna:Chandler?
钱德?
Chandler: Yeah.
怎样。
Ms. McKenna: Are you on board?
你要就位了吗?
Chandler: Yes.
是的。
Ms. McKenna: Then, problem solved.
那么问题就解决了。
Ms. McKenna:Chandler will be running our office in Tulsa.
钱德会负责我们在土尔沙的办公室。
Ms. McKenna:You're gonna love Oklahoma.
你会喜欢奥克拉荷马的。
Phoebe:Alright, well, we already tried feeding her, changing her, burping her, oh try this one!
好了,我们已经喂过她了,换过尿布,帮她打嗝了,试试看这个!
Phoebe:Go back in time and listen to Phoebe!
回去听听菲比的话吧!
Monica: Alright here's something.
好了,试试看这个。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: It says to try holding the baby close to your body and then swing her rapidly from side to side.
这里说试着把婴儿抱起,贴近身体然后快速的左右摇。
Rachel: OK.
好的。
Monica: It worked!
太有效了!
Rachel: Oh oh no just stopped to throw up a little bit.
不,只是让她吐了一点奶。
Rachel:Oh come on, what am I gonna do, its been hours and it won't stop crying.
喔别这样,莫妮卡,我应该怎么办呢?已经好几个小时了,它就是哭个不停。
Monica: Umm, "she", Rachel, not "it", "she."
她,瑞秋,不是它,是她。
Rachel: Yeah, I'm not so sure.
是喔,我可不太确定了。
Monica: Oh my god, I am losing my mind.
喔,我的天啊,我快疯了。
Phoebe: Yeah, no kidding, all right? This just proves no good can come from having sex with Ross!
是啊,说得没错。这正好证明跟罗斯做♥爱绝对没有好事会发生。
Ross: Hey Gunther, can I get a couple of blueberry muffins to go?
嘿,甘瑟,我要外带几个蓝莓松饼。
Gunther: Dippers huh?
尿布,是吧?
Ross: Yep.
是的。
Gunther: So I guess Rachel had you baby?
我猜瑞秋生下你的小孩了。
Ross: Yep, can you believe it?
是啊,你能相信吗?
Gunther: Nope, I can't even believe she slept with you in the first place.
不能,首先我就不能相信,她竟然会跟你上床。
Ross: Huh? Oh-oh you, you mean like a? Huh?
你是说,像是……
Joey: Hey. Ross, I know you're pissed at me, but we have to talk about this.
我知道你生我的气,但是我们必须谈一谈。
Ross: Ah actually, uh we don't.
事实上我们不需要。
Joey: Fine, ok, fine. But I gotta say, technically, I didn't even do anything wrong.
随便,但是我要说,技术上而言,我并没有做错什么。
Ross: What? You-you didn't do anything wrong? !
什么?你并没有做错什么?
Joey: I-I said I didn't technically.
我说是技术上而言。
Ross: OK, let's put aside the fact that you "accidentally" picked up my grandmother's ring and you "accidentally" proposed to Rachel.
好的,我们暂时不管你“不小心”……捡起我祖母的戒指,然后又 “不小心”跟瑞秋求婚。
Joey: Look, can I just stop you right there for a second? When people do this, I don't really know what that means.
我可以先打断你一下吗?当有人做这个动作时……我真的不知道是什么意思。
Joey:You were saying?
你刚刚说什么?
Ross: And I can even understand that you couldn't tell Rachel, but why couldn't you tell me, huh?
我还可以谅解你没有跟瑞秋解释,但是为什么你没有告诉我呢?
Ross:You had all day to and you didn't.
你有一整天可以说,你却没有。
Joey: I know. I should've. "I'm sorry."
我知道。我应该说。“我很抱歉。”
Ross: Not using it right, Joe.
你用错地方了,乔伊。
Ross: I'm gonna go.
我要走了。
Joey: No, come on! Look, Ross, we have to get past this.
不,别这样!罗斯,我们必须要放下这件事。
Ross: Give me the bag.
把袋子给我。
Joey: No, look, I don't know what else to do. I said I'm sorry.
不,我不知道还能怎样。我已经道歉了。
Ross: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: Now you should scream at me or-or curse me or hit me.
现在你应该对我吼叫、咒骂或是打我。
Ross: I'm not gonna hit you.
我不会打你的。
Joey: Why not, you'll feel better, I'll feel better, and you know you want to. I can see it in your eyes.
打吧,你会比较好过,我也会比较好过你知道,你想打我。我从你眼中看得出来。
Ross: No, I don't.
我不想。
Joey: A little bit.
有一点。
Ross: No.
不想。
Joey: Little bit.
有一点。
Ross: No!
不想!
Joey: A little bit more.
多一点了。
Ross: Give me the bag.
把那个袋子给我。
Joey: No, hit me.
不,打我。
Ross: Give me the bag.
给我袋子。
Joey: Hit me.
打我。
Ross: Joey, give me the bag.
乔伊,给我袋子。
Joey: Hit me!
打我!
Ross: Joe, I'm not kidding.
乔伊,我不是开玩笑。
Joey: Hit me, hit me.
打我,打我。
Ross: No!
不!
Joey: Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!
打我!打我!打我!
Ross: You ducked!
你闪开了!
Joey: I'm sorry! It was a reflex!
我很抱歉!这是反射动作!
Ross: Oh my god, this-this really hurts!
喔,天啊!真的好痛!
Joey: I couldn't help it! When a fist comes at your face, you duck! Look!
我不得不闪哪!当有拳头要打上你的脸,你会闪啊!瞧!
Ross: What is the matter with you?
你是怎么搞的?
Joey: You were supposed to duck! Why didn't you duck?
你应该要闪的!为什么没闪呢?
Ross: Why don't we talk about this on the way to the hospital?
我们去医院的路上再谈。
Joey: Good, good, yeah, maybe while we're there, they can check your reflexes."Oops"
好,是啊,或许当我们过去的时候,他们可以检查一下你的反射神经。
Monica: Try feeding her again.
再喂她看看。
Rachel: I already fed her.
我已经喂过了。
Monica: I know, that's why I said again!
我知道,所以我说“再”!
Phoebe: Alright you guys, we can't turn on each other, ok? that's just what she wants.
你们,我们不可以窝里反,好吗?这正是她想要的。
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: I told you you shouldn't've let her watch Terms of Endearment.
我告诉过你别让她看《母女情深》。
Chandler:Monica, can I talk to you outside for a second?
莫妮卡,我们可以到外面谈谈吗?
Rachel: Oh no, you guys, just stay here, I'm gonna go check her diaper, Pheebs you wanna come?
喔,不行,你们待在这里,我要去检查她的尿布,菲比,你要不要一起来呢?
Phoebe: Oh, I'm kinda part of this.
这事与我也有关。
Chandler: Actually Pheebs it's more of a husband and wife kind of thing.
事实上,这是夫妻两人之间的事。
Phoebe: I knew I should've married Chandler.
我就知道我应该嫁给钱德的。
Monica: OK, what's up?
好了,怎么回事呢?
Chandler: OK, umm, you know how we always said that it would be fun to move to Paris for a year?
好的,我们曾经讨论过如果能搬到巴黎住一年一定会很棒!
Chandler:You know, you could study French cooking and I could write, we could picnic along the Seine, go wine tasting in Bordeaux?
你可以学习法式烹饪,我可以写作,我们可以在塞纳河畔野餐,去波尔多品酒。
Monica: Oh yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: OK, you know how people say that Tulsa, is the Paris of Oklahoma?
很好你知道有些人说土尔沙,就像是奥克拉荷马州的巴黎吗?
Monica: What? Who-who says that?
什么?是谁说的?
Chandler: People who've never been to Paris.
那些从没去过巴黎的人说的。
Monica: Wh-what's going on?
到底是怎么回事?
Chandler: We're moving to Tulsa!
我们要搬去土尔沙了!
Monica: Excuse me?
你说什么?
Chandler: OK, Ms. McKenna, she kind of works above my boss, I think you actually met her.
好吧,我老板的上司,麦肯纳小姐,我想你应该见过她。
Monica: I don't care, get back to Tulsa!
我不在乎,快说土尔沙是怎么回事!
Chandler: She asked me to move to Tulsa and be the president of our office there, and I was sleeping and apparently, said yes.
她要我搬到土尔沙去当那边分公司的总经理,我当时正在打瞌睡,然后,显然我是答应她了。
Monica: Tulsa, Oklahoma?
奥克拉荷马州的土尔沙?
Chandler: The sooner state, whatever that is.
抢先之州(奥克拉荷马州的昵称)不管那是什么。
Monica: Chandler, I don't even wanna see the musical "Oklahoma!"!
钱德,我连歌舞剧《奥克拉荷马》 都不想看!
Chandler: Really, "Oh, what a beautiful morning", "Surrey With The Fringe On Top"?
“喔,美妙的早晨” “坐在马车上头”。
Monica: Are you trying to tell me that we're moving to Oklahoma, or that you're gay?
你是在说我们要搬去奥克拉荷马,还是说你是同性恋?
Chandler: Honey, I don't think I can get out of this.
亲爱的,我想我可能躲不掉了。
Monica: Oh my God!
喔,天啊!
Chandler: But you don't know, it could be like Paris, you could still take a cooking class! At Oral Roberts University.
但是你不知道,土尔沙可能会像巴黎一样,你还是可以在奥罗·罗伯特大学!上烹饪课。
Monica: All right, not that this matters, but did they at least offer you a huge raise?
好吧,这些都没关系,但至少他们有帮你加薪吧?
Chandler: No, no, but they are going to lease us a Ford Focus.
没有,但是他们会帮我们租一台福特福克斯。
Chandler:I'll get out of it.
我会试着脱身。
Monica: Thank you.
谢谢。
Chandler: What is wrong with Emma?
艾玛是怎么了?
Monica: Oh she misunderstood, she thought she was moving to Tulsa.
她误会了,她以为是她要搬到土尔沙。
Chandler: Ma'am, uh, do you have a minute?
请问您现在有空吗?
Chandler:I kind of have some bad news.
我有些坏消息。
Chandler:I don't think I can move to Tulsa.
我想我不能去土尔沙了。
Ms. McKenna: What?
什么?
Chandler: Uh, It's a funny story, actually.
事实上这是件很好笑的事。
Chandler:Uh, I kind of fell asleep, in the meeting this morning so when I said I'd move to Tulsa, I didn't really know what I was saying.
我在今天早上的会议上睡着了,所以当我说我可以搬到土尔沙时,我根本不知道我在说什么。
Ms. McKenna: You fell asleep?
你睡着了?
Chandler: But only because I was up all night worried about this meeting, ain't that funny? Irony?
但那是因为我整晚为会议担心而失眠,是不是很好笑呢?很讽刺?
Chandler:Not a fan, alright.
不好笑,好吧好吧。
Chandler:See, here's the thing.
事情是这样的。
Chandler:I went home, and told my wife about Tulsa and-and she won't go.
我回家告诉我老婆土尔沙的事,但是她不想去。
Chandler:See, me, I love Tulsa, Tulsa is heaven, Tulsa is Italy. Please don't make me go there!
至于我,我爱死土尔沙了,土尔沙是天堂,土尔沙是意大利。拜托别逼我搬去那里!
Ms. McKenna: Chandler, I...
钱德,我……
Chandler: No no no! I know that you're upset.
我知道你很不高兴。
Chandler:But, uh, I just, I would really rather just stay here, not here in your office.
但是我只是…… 我真的宁可留在这里,不是说在你的办公室这里……
Chandler:Here, here at the company, where I'm rapidly feeling unwelcome.
在这里的这间公司。我在这里明显不受欢迎。
Chandler:Look, Carol, can I call you Carol?
听着,凯萝,我可以叫你凯萝吗?
Chandler:Why would I when your name is Elaine?
我真不应该,因为你的名字是依莲。
Chandler:Oh, what a great picture of your son, strapping...
你儿子拍得真棒,雄壮威武……
Chandler:that's a picture of your daughter, isn't it, well she's lovely, I like a girl with a strong jaw.
是你女儿的照片,对吧?她真是甜美,我喜欢有坚毅下巴的女孩。
Chandler:I'll call you from Tulsa.
我会从土尔沙打电话给你的。
Joey: Hey, so, how is it?
嘿,怎样呢?
Ross: I broke my thumb.
我的拇指断了。
Joey: Your thumb, that's weird, are you sure you're punching right? Ma-make a fist.
你的拇指?真是奇怪,你确定你出拳的方式是正确的吗?握拳或许。
Joey:Maybe later.
等一下好了。
Joey:Ross, I feel terrible.
罗斯,我觉得很糟糕。
Ross: You know what, you can go, I just have to fill out some forms.
你可以走了,我只要填一些表格就可以了。
Joey: You uh, you want me to help you with that?
需要我帮忙吗?
Ross: Why, does it look like I'm having trouble with my misshapen claw?
为什么?我看起来像是没办法使用我的畸形爪子吗?
Joey: Name?
姓名?
Joey:Oh I know, Ross, but what's it short for?
我知道,罗斯,但是那是什么的简称呢?
Joey:You know like, like Rossle or-or Rosstepher?
你知道的,像是罗素或是罗斯多福。
Ross: Just Ross.
就是罗斯。
Joey: It's pretty.
好名字。
Joey:OK, date of birth?
好了,生日呢?
Ross: You know my birthday.
你知道我生日的。
Joey: Sure, May...tember.
当然五……九月?
Ross: October 18th.
十月十八日。
Joey: Occupation? Dinosaurs.
职业?恐龙。
Ross: Actually, I'm a paleon...Dinosaurs is fine. The drawing is not.
事实上,我是古生物…… 恐龙也可以啦。画图可不行。
Joey: Alright, uh, who-who do you want as your emergency contact?
好了,紧急联络人是谁呢?
Ross: Ah, Rachel I guess.
瑞秋,我想应该是吧。
Joey: OK, relationship, wo boy this could take a while.
好的,关系呢?天啊,这可能要花上一点时间。
Ross: Just ah, just put roommate.
写室友。
Joey: Come on, you guys are more then that! I mean, you're gonna get together right?
少来了,你们比室友还更进一步,你们要在一起了,不是吗?
Ross: I don't think that we are.
我不认为我们有要在一起。
Joey: But, you two were supposed to be together.
但是你们应该要在一起的。
Ross: Well, I thought so too, but then she said she'd marry you.
我也这样想过,但是她却答应要嫁给你。
Joey: Come on, Ross, that didn't mean anything!
别这样,罗斯,那根本没有什么!
Joey:She-she, she just had the baby, she was all freaked out about doing it alone, she, she would've said yes to anybody.
她才刚生完,吓坏了,要独自扛起一切,任何人求婚,她都会答应的。
Ross: Yeah, that's-that's what she said.
是啊,她也是这样说。
Joey: So?
所以呢?
Ross: So, I don't wanna be just anybody.
所以我不想要当“任何人”。
Joey: Wow.
哇。
Ross: You know what, it's-it's, it's better this way anyway, I mean I don't know what I was thinking, going down that road again with us.
你知道吗?反正这样也比较好,我不知道我在想什么,再回到之前的关系。
Ross:It's, it's just much easier if we're, if we're just friends who have a kid.
如果我们纯粹做朋友,只是有个小孩,那事情就会简单多了。
Joey: Really?
真的吗?
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: And, and you're OK with that?
你这样没关系吗?
Ross: Yes. I mean, it's what we always planned, and if-if you have a plan, you should stick to it, that's, that's why they call them plans, hello, I'm fine.
是啊,这本来就是我们的计划,如果你有计划,你就应该照计划执行,这就是计划的意义,不是吗?我没事的。
Joey: Hey, for what it's worth, with Rachel I don't think you'll ever be just "anybody".
嘿,关于瑞秋……我不认为你会只是“任何人”而已。
Ross: Hey, there you go!
嘿,你做对了!
Joey:"Thanks".
“谢谢”。
Rachel: Oh my God! How long has she been crying?
喔,天啊。她哭多久了?
Monica: About a week and a half.
大约一个星期半。
Phoebe: Alright, well, looks like you guys got it under control so I'm just gonna go.
看起来你们都已经处理好了,所以我先回去了。
Phoebe:No! Misery really does love company. All right!
不好吗?真的?一定要有人共享悲惨命运吗?好吧。
Monica: Rachel, try holding her a different way.
试着用另一种方式抱她。
Rachel: What- You guys, I'm doing the best I can, anyone else is welcome to try.
什么……我已经尽力而为了,任何人都欢迎来试试看。
Phoebe: Alright, I'll try, fine! Yes, OK!
好吧,我来试试看,好了,好的!
Rachel: Here you go.
抱去吧。
Rachel:Oh, gosh.
喔,天啊。
Phoebe: Shh! Nothing works with this child!
这小孩什么都没用!
Rachel: Oh god what am I gonna do you guys, I can't even comfort my own baby!
天啊,我该怎么办呢?我根本照顾不了我自己的孩子!
Rachel:I'm the worst mother ever!
我是史上最糟的母亲!
Monica: No, you're just new at this, it'll get better, now think about your first day at work.
不,你只不过是不熟悉罢了,你会克服的,想想你第一天上班的时候。
Monica:I mean, that couldn't've been easy but you figured that out.
那也不是很简单的事,但你也摆平了啊。
Rachel: Yeah I don't think dressing provocatively is going to help me here!
是啊,我不认为穿得辣一点对现在的情况会有帮助!
Rachel:Oh, God, just please take her.
天啊,请帮我抱一下。
Monica: Ok, I'll take her, come here.
好,我来抱,来吧。
Rachel: I have to go to the bathroom.
喔,天啊,我要去上一下厕所。
Phoebe: I have to go scream into a pillow.
我要去枕头堆里吼一吼。
Monica: Bouncy. Bouncy baby. Bouncy baby. Ooh baby baby, Ooh baby baby, Ooh baby baby.
活泼,活泼的宝贝,活泼的宝贝。喔,宝贝,宝贝,喔,宝贝,宝贝,
Phoebe: Have I gone deaf?
我聋了吗?
Monica: It worked! Ooh baby baby baby, ooh baby baby baby!
有效了,喔,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,喔,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝!
Phoebe: You must be a fireball in bed.
你在床上一定像个火球。
Monica: I can't believe it, she's asleep, I got her to go to sleep, I have actual magical powers!
我不敢相信,她睡着了,我让她睡着了,我真的有神奇的魔力!
Phoebe: I can, I can hear traffic and birds, I can hear the voices in my head again!
我可以听到汽车跟鸟叫声,我又再度听到我脑海中的声音了!
Phoebe:I'm kidding.
开玩笑的。
Rachel: Oh my God!
喔,我的天!
Rachel:You got her to stop crying!
你让她不再哭了!
Monica: Yes I did, I'm Monica, super aunt.
是的,我办到了,我是超级姑姑莫妮卡。
Rachel: You are the official baby crier stopper!
你是官方认可的婴儿止哭专家!
Monica: Yes I am!
是啊,我正是!
Rachel: You're never leaving the apartment!
你永远都不能离开这间公寓了!
Monica: Say what?
什么?
Rachel: That's your new job, day and night, she starts crying, I need you here.
这是你的新工作,日夜兼顾,只要她一哭,我就需要你在这里。
Monica: Oh no no no no!
不,不,不!
Phoebe: Thankfully you don't need me at all so, ok. Hey, super aunt, see you later!
很庆幸,你一点都不需要我那么,嘿,超级姑姑 ,下次见啰!
Phoebe:Rachel. let's, let's give it six to eight months.
瑞秋,我们试试看六到八个月。
Rachel: Ohhh. OK, so listen, I'm gonna go lay down.
好的,听着,我要去睡一下。
Monica: What?
什么?
Rachel: You know the book says that whenever she's sleeping, I should be sleeping.
书上说只要她一睡,我也应该要睡。
Rachel:So...Thank you.
所以……谢谢你。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Shhh! We just got her to go to sleep.
我们才刚让她睡着。
Chandler: Oh so there-there can't be any yelling.
所以现在不能大声吼叫啰?
Monica: No.
没错。
Chandler: We're moving to Tulsa.
我们要搬去土尔沙了。
Monica: What? !
什么?
Chandler: Shhhh! Shhhhh! Shhhhh! Shhhhh! I can't, I can't hear you.
嘘!嘘!嘘!嘘!我……我听不到。
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Hey, where have you been? Ah! What happened to you?
嘿,你去哪了?发生什么事了?
Ross: Ah, I had a little thing with Joey, if you think this is bad, you should see him.
我跟乔伊打了起来,如果你认为这很糟糕,你应该看看乔伊。
Rachel: No, Ross! This is not good, please, we have to talk about this Joey thing. Please sit.
不,罗斯!这真的很糟,我们必须谈谈乔伊这件事。请坐下。
Rachel: All right, you have got to get over this Joey thing, ok? I never really wanted to marry Joey, ok?
好了。你必须放下乔伊这件事好吗?我从未真的想要嫁给乔伊,好吗?
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: You know what I really really want?
你知道我真的很想、很想要什么吗?
Ross: What, Rachel?
什么?
Rachel: I wanna sleep, I wanna eat, I wanna take a shower, I mean before she wakes up we gotta do this all over again.
我想要睡觉,我想要吃东西,我想要洗澡,我是说,她醒来以后我们又有得忙了。
Ross: Right.
没错。
Rachel: I mean 'cause I-I got news for you mister, Emma, not easy.
因为我必须告诉你,艾玛,一点都不好带。
Ross: Well, that's what I'm here for.
那正是我在这里的用意。
Ross:So Want me to get that?
你要我去吗?
Rachel: No, that's really ok. Monica?
不,真的没关系。莫妮卡?
Monica: Got it! Got it! Got it! Got it! Got it! Got it!
来了,来了,来了!
Joey: You know, ah, I've been thinking about this and I gotta tell ya, it's not my fault. It's a natural instinct.
我一直在想,而且我要告诉你,这不是我的错。那是自然的本能。
Chandler: What're you guys talking about?
你们在说什么?
Joey: Hey, great, ok, what would you do if I did this?
好吧,看,如果我这么做你会怎么样?


《老友记》本章剧本下载