老友记 第九季 第三集

FriendsS09E03

Part1

2019年8月26日 00:49 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 3: The One with the Pediatrician.


老友记第9季第3集:儿科医生。

Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: Hey! So what's the big news we uh rushed all the way over here for?
嘿!是什么惊天动地的大消息要我们马上赶过来?
Phoebe: Rushed? It took you 45 minutes to cross the street. Come on guys, it's just one baby.
你们光过个马路就花了四十五分钟。真是的,只不过是个婴儿。
Phoebe:Oh, sure, now you guys clam up.
好吧,你们现在都没有人要帮腔。
Chandler: Ok, our news.
好吧,我们要宣布的消息就是。
Chandler:My company has asked me to head up our office in Tulsa, so, as of Monday I'm being officially relocated.
公司要我去土尔沙带领新的分公司,所以,从星期一开始我已经正式被调职了。
Ross: Oh my God!
喔,我的天!
Phoebe: What? !
什么?
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Ross: Monday?
星期一?
Joey: Well how long do you have to go for?
你得要去多久呢?
Chandler: Well, they said it could be up to a year.
他们说有可能会长达一年。
Joey: A year?
一年?
Rachel: Do you have to go?
那你也要去吗?
Monica: I kinda have to, don't I? 'Cause of this stupid thing.
我似乎是没有选择,不是吗?都是因为这个愚蠢的东西。
Chandler: There is nothing like the support of your loving wife, huh?
再也没有比爱妻的支持更棒的东西了对吧?
Joey: But wait a minute, wait, you can't go to Tulsa.
等一下,你不能去土尔沙。
Joey:Maybe you forgot, but we've got tickets to the Jets game next week.
也许你忘了,但是下星期我们要去看球赛的。
Chandler: Well, I'm-I'm sorry buddy, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it.
我很抱歉,但是我想我可能去不了。
Joey: But we do, we were gonna go see the Jets!
但是我们是要去看球赛耶!
Ross: You-you, you can't go, I mean you're the glue that holds this group together!
你不能离开我们,你就像是维系这个圈子的灵魂人物!
Chandler: Really?
真的吗?
Ross: Not you.
不是你。
Chandler: You know, this whole thing is gonna be ok, you know? They said they'd rent us a great house in the suburbs, and you guys can all come and visit.
一切都会没问题的。他们会帮我们在郊区租房子,你们可以过来看我们。
Rachel: Oh, God, that's so not gonna happen!
喔,天啊,那真的是不太可能!
Joey: Come on, I can't believe you guys are moving.
我真不敢相信你们要搬走了。
Phoebe: I call their apartment!
我承接他们的公寓!
Everyone: No! Ah! Ahh!
不行!
Joey: Here you go Rachel.
咖啡来了,瑞秋。
Rachel: Oh, thank you, Joey. Oh, you know what? I'm not even sure I can have caffeine.
谢谢你,乔伊。你知道吗?我不确定可不可以喝有咖♥啡♥因的东西。
Ross: Uh, I went through this with Ben and Carol.
我在养育班还有卡萝的经验。
Ross:One cup of coffee won't affect your milk.
告诉我 一杯咖啡不会影响你的母乳的。
Rachel: Yeah. Just to be sure I'm gonna call Dr. Wiener.
是的,为了安全起见,我要打电话给歪愣医师。
Joey: Rachel: Every time?
这么好笑吗?
Joey: Uhuh.
嗯。
Ross: Rachel, you-you don't have to call whenever you have a little question, ok? Trust me, I know this.
没有必要每次有问题都打电话给他,好吗?相信我,我是有经验的。
Rachel: All right, I trust you.
好吧,我相信你。
Ross: Rachel, I can see you dialing! I don't understand why...
我看到你在拨电话,我不了解为什么……
Rachel: Shhh! I'm on the phone! Dr. Wiener?
我在讲电话!歪愣医师吗?
Phoebe: It's so weird seeing Ross and Rachel with a baby. It's just so grown up.
看到罗斯跟瑞秋有了小孩,真是奇怪。好像大人。
Joey: I know, yeah. I feel like we're all growing up. Person named Wiener, God that kills me.
我知道,是啊。觉得好像我们都一起长大了。有人的名字叫“歪愣”,真是笑死我了。
Phoebe: Look at you all grown up.
瞧瞧你就像个大人。
Joey: Yeah. Actually, actually, you know what?
事实上,你知道吗?
Joey:I am. You know? That we all know- that whole thing with Rachel made me realize that maybe I'm ready for a more serious relationship.
我的确是长大了,知道吗?跟瑞秋发生的那件事让我意识到……或许我已经准备好要接受更认真的交往了。
Joey:You know? Like I'd like to meet a nice mature commitment-minded lady.
我想要找一个……善良、成熟、稳重的女孩子。
Joey:And looks aren't as important as...Nah, she's gotta be hot.
外表并不是非常……不,她一定要很辣才行。
Phoebe: Well you know, I might know somebody.
我也许认识这样的人。
Phoebe:Hey, how about you set me up with someone, and we double date!
要不要你帮我找个对象,然后我们一起两对约会!
Joey: I can do that, yeah. How's-how's Friday?
我可以啊,星期五怎样呢?
Phoebe: Done. Oh good, really?
没问题!好的很好,真的?
Joey: Yeah!
好!
Phoebe: Ok, let's see! Heehee! Oh, you know who's great? Sandy Poophack.
我们来看看!好的,你知道谁不错吗?珊蒂·普霸。
Joey: Poophack...
“普霸”……
Phoebe: Yeah...All right, well that rules out Lana Titweiller.
好吧,没关系,那莱娜·缇婉乐可能也不行了。
Joey: Ah.
啊。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: I've got good news!
我有好消息!
Monica: You got out of the whole Tulsa thing?
你不用去土尔沙了吗?
Chandler: Ok, I have news.
好吧,我有新消息。
Chandler:You don't have to move to Tulsa. You can stay here and keep your job.
你不用跟我一起搬到土尔沙,你可以待在这里,继续你的工作。
Monica: It's great! How?
太好了!是怎么回事呢?
Chandler: Well my boss and I worked out a deal where I only have to be in Tulsa four days a week, so the other three, I can be here with you.
老板跟我达成一个协议,我一星期在土尔沙待四天就可以了,所以另外三天我可以跟你在一起。
Monica: So you're gonna be gone four days a week? No.
所以一星期有四天你不在?不行。
Chandler: I'm sorry, are you just used to saying that?
不好意思,你是不是太习惯说不行了呢?
Monica: No. I can't be away from you for that long.
不是。我不能跟你分开那么久的。
Chandler: Really?
真的吗?
Monica: Yeah, you're my husband. I'm not gonna live in a different state than you for 208 days out of the year.
是啊,你是我先生,我不要一年两百零八天跟你住在不同州。
Chandler: That's fast math! We could use you in Tulsa.
算的真快!我们土尔沙的分公司可以聘请你的。
Monica: Honey, thanks for trying to figure out a way, but if you're going to Tulsa, I wanna go with you.
亲爱的,谢谢你试着想出更好的方式,但是如果你要去土尔沙,我会跟你去。
Chandler: Hey, you said that without gagging!
你这样说的时候竟然没有做呕吐状!
Monica: I know!
真的耶!
Rachel: Wh- Ex-excuse me? Oh yeah? Well, up yours too!
你说什么?喔?那你也去吃屎吧!
Ross: Who the hell was that?
那到底是谁啊?
Rachel: Oh, Dr. Wiener.
歪愣医师。
Ross: Rachel, you can't call people at three in the morning.
瑞秋,你不能在凌晨三点打电话给人家的。
Rachel: Oh you know what, you sound just like his wife!
你知道吗?你听起来就像他老婆一样。
Ross: Was there anything even wrong with Emma?
艾玛有怎样吗?
Rachel: Yes, of course there is! Ok? I'm not insane!
当然是有,怎样!好吗?我又不是疯了!
Ross: Well, what was it?
是怎样?
Rachel: Hiccups.
打嗝。
Ross: Rachel, I told you, you can't call him every time any little thing comes up.
我告诉过你了,不能每次有鸡毛蒜皮小事都打电话给他。
Rachel: Yeah well, not anymore. I can't. He fired us! Can you believe that?
看来我是真的不能了。他不接我们了!你敢相信吗?
Ross: Rachel, I could believe it if he came here and hit you over the head with a copy of Highlights.
瑞秋,我敢相信如果他在这里 一定会用杂志砸你的头。
Rachel: What are we gonna do? We have to find a pediatrician.
我们该怎么办呢?我们得再另找一个小儿科医师了。
Rachel:Oh, wait wait, wait wait, Monica said that when you guys were growing up, you really liked your doctor. What was his name?
等一下,莫妮卡说你们小时候……很喜欢你们的医师。他叫什么名字呢?
Ross: Dr. Gettleman? Yeah I know, I don't, I don't think that's a good idea. In fact, I think, I think he's dead.
葛曼医师吗?不,我认为这不是个好主意。事实上,我想他死了。
Rachel: Argh! Why does everything happen to me?
啊!为什么坏事都发生在我身上?
Ross: Rachel, I promise first thing tomorrow we'll find another doctor, but I gotta get up early and I'm not feeling all that well.
我保证,明天第一件事就是找到一个新的医生,但是我要很早起床而且我现在觉得不是很舒服。
Rachel: What? Where, where-where you're not feeling well? What do you have? Is it Rubella? Because don't go near Emma, she has not had that shot.
你不舒服?是怎么回事呢?德国麻疹吗?别靠近艾玛,她还没有注射预防针。
Ross: You know? Come to think of it, it does feel Rubella-like!
我仔细想想,倒还感觉像是德国麻疹!
Rachel: Wiener, Wiener, Wiener, Wiener!
歪愣!歪愣!歪愣!歪愣!
Ross: Rachel!
瑞秋!
Rachel: Great! Now he's gonna know it was me!
太棒了!现在他就知道那是我了!
Joey: And the Kung Pao chicken. Yeah. Utensils and plates for one.
还有宫保鸡丁。一人用的餐具。
Joey:And can you read the order back to me? Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, great, oh, ugh, yeah, ok. Thanks, bye.
可以重复我的订单吗?太棒了,好的,谢谢,再见。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: So how is this for our big double date tonight?
看我为今晚我们两对约会打扮如何?
Joey: Oh my God!
喔,天啊!
Phoebe: Ooh, great! Just the reaction I was hoping for.
太棒了!这正是我要的反应。
Joey: Yeah, yeah, so you-you found someone for me. You didn't forget?
是啊,你有帮我找到人吗?你没有忘记吧?
Phoebe: Of course not! And you're gonna love Mary Ellen. She's really smart and cute and funny, and, I can't tell you how I know this, but she' not opposed to threesomes.
当然没有!你会爱死玛莉·艾伦的。她真的很聪明、可爱风趣,而且……我不能告诉你我是怎么知道的,但是她并不反对三人行。
Phoebe:Yeah. So tell me some about my guy.
好耶。说一点我的约会对象吧。
Joey: No.
不行。
Phoebe: Come on, give me something.
别这样,透露一点嘛。
Phoebe:What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
Joey: I'm-I'm not sure I understand the question.
我不明白你的问题。
Phoebe: What'd they call him?
大家都是怎么叫他的?
Joey: Ah...Mike.
啊……麦克。
Phoebe: Mike? Ok! What's his last name?
麦克?好的,他姓什么呢?
Joey: Damn it! Is there no mystery left in romance anymore?
可恶!就不能为浪漫而保有神秘感吗?
Phoebe: All right, we'll see you and Mike, at the restaurant in a couple hours.
好吧,几个小时之后在餐厅与你跟麦克见。
Joey: All right, great. See ya. Bye-bye.
好的,没问题。待会见。拜拜。
Joey: Why did I have to say Mike? I don't know a Mike! Why couldn't I've said...There's no guy in there!
我为什么要说麦克呢?根本不认识谁叫麦克的!为什么不说……?这里面根本就没有男生!
Chandler: So, this is being a parent, huh? I think I can handle this. Oh, too intense, too intense.
所以这就是带孩子,是吧?我想我可以处理得很好的。太难了,太难了。
Monica: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel & Chandler: Hey! Hi!
嗨!嗨!
Monica: Well, I did it. I told my crew at the restaurant that I'm heading off to Tulsa.
好了,我说了我告诉餐厅的同事我要搬到土尔沙了。
Chandler: Oh yeah, how'd they take it?
是吗?他们反应如何?
Monica: Pretty well, yeah. They're brave little soldiers.
还不错,他们是勇敢的小尖兵。
Monica:Did their best to be stoic.
尽全力冷静。
Monica:Some of them even high fived each other to mask their pain.
有些还互相击掌来掩饰离别的伤痛。
Rachel: Oh, it's impossible to find a good doctor. I mean, how do you know the good ones from the ones who are gonna push their penis against your knee?
要找好医生真是好难。要如何分辨哪个是好医生……哪个又会拿小弟弟摩擦你的膝盖呢?
Monica: Excuse me?
什么?
Chandler: I know what she's talking about.
我知道她的意思。
Chandler:Yeah, you probably also had the piano teacher with the wandering hands.
你们或许也碰过会毛手毛脚的钢琴老师吧。
Rachel: We-we've got to find a new pediatrician.
我们要找新的小儿科医生。
Rachel:Ross was getting sick last night, and I think Emma may have caught it.
罗斯昨晚不舒服,艾玛或许也被感染到了。
Monica: Why don't you go see Dr. Gettleman?
你为什么不去找葛曼医生呢?
Rachel: Ross said he died.
罗斯说他死了。
Monica: He didn't die. I saw his daughter last week. Said he was fine. Her on the other hand, botched Botox.
他没死。我上星期才遇到他女儿。她说他很好。但是她呢,可被肉毒杆菌搞惨了。
Rachel: Oh great! Well then I'm gonna take Emma to see him. I wonder why Ross said that he died.
太好了!那我要带艾玛去找他。为什么罗斯说他死了呢?
Monica: Oh, maybe he was getting him confused with his childhood therapist.
喔,或许他把他跟他小时候的心理医生搞混了。
Chandler: He saw a therapist?
他有心理医生?
Monica: Uh-huh, Yeah, he used to have this recurring nightmare, just really freaked him out.
是的,他以前常常做重复的噩梦,吓死他了。
Rachel: Wow, what was it?
哇,什么噩梦呢?
Monica: That I was going to eat him.
梦到我要吃掉他。
Joey: Mike!
麦克!
Mike: Yeah?
怎样?
Joey: Ok!
好了!
Mike: I gotta tell you, I can't believe I'm doing this with you.
真不敢相信,我竟然跟你做这件事。
Mike:Although yeah I did just get out of a nine-year relationship, so I guess I should be open and taking some risks.
我才刚结束一段九年的恋情,所以我应该敞开心胸迎接一些挑战。
Joey: That's good. Yeah, get all that born stuff out now.
这样很好。把那些无聊的旧东西抛掉。
Joey:Look, everything is gonna be fine, ok? Just follow my lead, all you have to do is pretend to be Mike.
一切都好啦,跟着我就没事,好吗?你只要假装是麦克就可以了。
Mike: I am Mike.
我就是麦克啊。
Joey: Attaboy!
演的真不错!
Joey: Ok here they come.
她们来了。
Phoebe: Hi, Phoebe.
嗨,我是菲比。
Mike: Hey. Phoebe, I'm Mike. How you doing.
嗨。菲比,我是麦克。你好吗?
Phoebe: Nice to meet you, Joey, this is Mary Ellen Jenkins. So, Mike, how do you and Joey know each other anyway?
很高兴认识你,乔伊,这位是玛莉·艾伦·珍金。麦克,你跟乔伊是怎么认识的呢?
Mike: How do Joey and I know each other?
我跟乔伊是怎么认识的呢?
Mike:Wow, if I had a nickel for every time somebody's asked me that.
如果每次有人问我这问题,我就有五块钱赚,那我就变富翁了。
Joey: From-from school.
在学校认识的。
Mike: Yeah, we met in college.
我们在大学认识的。
Mike:I mean, high school.
我是说高中。
Phoebe: Wow, you guys go way back then.
那你们认识可久了。
Phoebe:So what're-what're you up to these days?
那你现在是做什么的呢?
Mike: Well, I'm a lawyer.
我是律师。
Joey: Mike, 'attorney at law'!
麦克,律师!
Mike: Actually, I just gave up my practice.
事实上,我才刚放弃执照。
Joey: What? That's-that's the kinda thing you usually run by me.
什么?这种事你应该先跟我讨论的。
Mike: Well, I always wanted to play piano professionally, and I figured if I don't do this now, I never will.
我想要成为专业钢琴音乐家,如果现在不赶快做,就来不及了。
Phoebe: Wow, that's great! I liked that better than the law thing, so...
太好了!我喜欢音乐家胜过律师,所以……
Joey: Which is why I waited until now to introduce you to Mike.
这就是为什么我等到现在才介绍麦克给你。
Mary Ellen: I thought you thought he was still a lawyer.
你不是还以为他是律师吗?
Joey: No no no, that's not what I meant. Let's-let's get you a cocktail.
不,我并没有那样说。我们帮你点杯鸡尾酒吧。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: What're you doing?
你在做什么呢?
Chandler: Looking for restaurant jobs for you in Tulsa.
帮你在土尔沙找餐厅的工作。
Monica: Oh, that's so sweet. Find anything?
真是贴心。有找到吗?
Chandler: Slim Pickings.
速食外餐。
Monica: Nothing, huh?
什么都没有,是吧?
Chandler: No, 'Slim Pickings', it's a barbecue joint.
不,速食外餐,是间烤肉店。
Chandler:They're looking for a cook. Actually 'cook' may be a bit of a stretch.
他们在找厨师。事实上并不全然是“厨师”。
Chandler:They're looking for someone to shovel mesquite.
他们在找炒豆子的帮手。
Monica: 'Slim Pickings'...That is so cheesy.
“速食外餐”?听起来真是不高级。
Chandler: Oh, 'So Cheesy' also has an opening.
“不高级”也有在招人。
Monica: Honey, that's ok. I actually know this woman, Nancy, who's-who's a restaurant biz head-hunter. Maybe she'll know of something.
亲爱的,没关系。我认识一个叫南西的人,她是专门帮餐厅招人的。她或许会知道一些职缺。
Chandler: Can I just say, how much I appreciate you coming with me. When we get to Tulsa I'm taking you for a great dinner at 'Slim Pickings'.
我真的是太感激你愿意跟我去。当我们抵达土尔沙,我会带你去速食外餐吃大餐的。
Chandler:'So Cheesy'? 'Whole Hog'? It's going to be tough to keep Kosher in Tulsa.
那“不高级”呢?全猪餐厅呢?在土尔沙要找到正式餐厅还真是不简单。
Monica: Hi, Nancy. Hi, it's Monica Geller.
嗨,南西吗?嗨,我是莫妮卡·盖勒。
Monica:I'm good. Listen, I'm-I'm looking for a job in Tulsa.
我很好,我需要在土尔沙找份工作。
Monica:Well, my husband's been relocated...Because I love him!
是啊,因为我先生被调职到那边……因为我爱他!
Monica:No-no, I-I, I don't-don't wanna job in New York.
不,我不想要纽约的工作。
Monica:Javo is looking? Oh my God!
杰屋在找人?喔,我的天啊!
Monica:He asked for me personally? Oh my God!
他特别指名要我?喔,我的天啊!
Monica:Oh, wow, this is really really flattering, but I'm-I'm-I'm moving to Tulsa.
哇,我真的是太受宠若惊,但是我要搬到土尔沙了。
Monica:Yeah, so just if you would tell Javo...I'll take it!
所以,请你告诉杰屋……我接受这份工作!
Rachel: Hi, my name is Rachel Green, I have an appointment for Emma.
嗨,我是瑞秋格林,我有帮艾玛预约看诊。
Receptionist: Oh, Dr. Gettleman is finishing up with a patient, he should be out shortly.
葛曼医生快看完病人了,他等一下就会出来。
Rachel: Ok, thank you.
好的,谢了。
Dr. Gettleman: I think you just have a cold, it's definitely not Strep.
我想你只是感冒了,没有什么严重性。
Ross: Thanks, doctor.
谢了,医生。
Dr. Gettleman: Would you like a lollypop?
要不要来根棒棒糖呢?
Ross: You even have to ask?
还用问吗?
Ross:He is alive!
他还活着!
Phoebe: You know, it's so surprising that you and Joey have known each other for so long and I've never heard about you.
好奇怪,你跟乔伊认识这么久了……而我却从没有听说过你。
Joey: Awh, that's uh, that's because we had a bit of a falling-out. Mike hit my mom with a car.
因为我们有吵过架。麦克开车撞到我妈。
Mike: No, I didn't.
才没,我没有。
Joey: That's ok, Mike, I have forgiven you. And now we're friends again, everything's great!
没关系,我已经原谅你了。现在我们又是朋友了,一切都很美好!
Mary Ellen: Wait, is your mom ok?
等一下,你妈还好吧?
Joey: Please, we're trying to have a conversation.
拜托,我们在讲话耶。
Mary Ellen: Wow, you're a lot nicer on 'Days of Our Lives'.
你在《我们的日子》中亲切多了。
Mike: 'Days of Our Lives'! That's why you look so familiar!
《我们的日子》!怪不得你看起来有点眼熟!
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Mike: What?
什么?
Joey: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Do you not know each other?
你们彼此不认识吗?
Joey: Of course we do! Mike is playing a game that we used to play in high school.
我们当然认识!他是在玩我们高中常玩的游戏。
Joey:Yeah, where we pretend we don't know each other. We played all kinds of games. Hey, you remember the one where I punch you in the face for not being cool?
我们假装不认识。我们玩很多种游戏的。你还记得有一次你因为太蠢而被我揍吗?
Phoebe: Mike, let me ask you something. How many sisters does Joey have?
让我问你一个问题。乔伊有几个姐妹呢?
Mike: Six!
六个!
Phoebe: No he doesn't, he has seven.
不,他有七个。
Joey: What're you doing? I said seven! Argh!
你在搞什么鬼?我这是七个!
Phoebe: Joey, why did you set me up with a stranger?
乔伊,为什么你要介绍陌生人给我呢?
Joey: Because I, I forgot about our date, I'm so sorry.
因为我忘记了,我很抱歉。
Mike: Yeah, I'm sorry too. And just to be clear, I didn't hit his mother with a car.
我也很抱歉,还有要澄清一下,我没有开车撞他妈。
Mike:Although I'd like to be hit by one now.
不过我现在真的很想被车撞一下。
Joey: Yeah, no problem.
是喔,没问题。
Phoebe: You are unbelievable! I spent so much time finding the perfect girl for you, you know.
你真是太不应该了!我花这么多时间帮你找完美的对象。
Phoebe:Mary Ellen is really smart and cute and loose.
玛莉·艾伦真的很聪明很可爱又很随便。
Mary Ellen: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Oh who are you kidding?
你别装了吧?
Phoebe:You just find some guy off the street for me? God! This is humiliating!
你在街上随便捉个男的塞给我?天啊,这真是太羞辱人了!
Joey: Look Phoebe I'm so sorry! You know, hey, look, if you don't like this guy I can find you a better one. Mike! Mike!
我很抱歉,如果你不喜欢这一个 我可以帮你找更好的。麦克?麦克?
Phoebe: Oh! I'm out of here.
我要走了。
Mike: It was nice meeting you!
很高兴认识你!
Joey: You're leaving too?
你也要走?
Mary Ellen: I'll stay if you can tell me my name.
你说的出我的名字,我就留下。
Joey: Have a good night!
再见!
Mary Ellen: Hmm.
嗯。
Chandler: Honey, we're leaving tomorrow and you still got a lot of packing to do.
我们明天就要走了,而你还有好多东西要打包。
Monica: You're right. Maybe I shouldn't go.
你说得对。或许我不应该去。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: Hmm, so Nancy told me about this-this job at this great restaurant, Javo. It's just a little outside of Tulsa.
南西告诉我有一个很棒的餐厅在征人,杰屋。离土尔沙不会太远。
Chandler: Well how far outside?
那是多远呢?
Monica: Manhattan.
跟曼哈顿差不多远吧?
Chandler: And, you're thinking of taking it? So, before you said being with me was more important than any job, but I guess now it's old job, me, new job.
你要接受这份工作吗?你之前说跟我在一起比任何工作都重要,但我猜,现在是旧工作,我,新工作。
Monica: I'm gonna miss this hand! Ok, I know it's a lot to ask, but oh my God Chandler, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
我会想念这只手的!我知道这很过份……但是,天啊,这是千载难逢的好机会。
Chandler: What happened to 'you can't live without me four days a week'?
那你说无法忍受每星期四天要分开,是怎么回事呢?
Monica: Well, if you really think about it, I mean four days is just not that long.
如果你仔细想想,四天并不是很长的时间。
Monica:I mean, I see you Monday before you go to work, and I see you Thursday when you get back, and I always work late on Tuesdays, so really if you think about it, it's really just one day.
星期一你去上班前我会见到你,然后星期四晚上我也会见到你,而我总是在星期二忙到很晚,所以如果你仔细想想,事实上只有分开一天而已。
Monica:And, well, if we can't make it one day, we got real problems my friend.
而如果我们连一天都撑不住,我们真的是有大问题了。
Chandler: I-I think you should take the job.
我认为你应该接受这份工作。
Monica: Really?
真的吗?
Chandler: Yeah. I know it must be important to you when you start chattering like a monkey.
当你开始像猴子一样鬼吼时,我就知道这对你一定很重要。
Monica: That's the nicest thing anybody's ever said to me!
这是我听过最美好的形容了!
Chandler: Well, it's your dream job, I can't make you pass it up. Besides, I'm-I'm proud of you.
这是你的梦想工作,我不能要求你放弃的。况且我还以你为荣。
Monica: You are?
真的吗?
Chandler: Yeah. And when I get to Tulsa and people say, "Where's the missis", l'll tell them "she's a chef at Javu."
是啊。当我去到土尔沙,有人问我 “你老婆呢?”我会告诉他们,她在杰屋当主厨。
Chandler:And then, when they stare at me blankly, l'll make some offensive Tulsa joke, and thus begin my isolation.
然后,当他们搞不清状况盯着我看时,我就会说一些污辱土尔沙的笑话,然后开始被他们排挤。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: How was the pediatrician?
新医生怎样呢?
Rachel: Oh, I really liked him. Yeah, yeah, it was really, really, really good.
我真的很喜欢他。是啊,是啊,真的,真的,真的很不错。
Ross: You promised you wouldn't say anything.
你答应我不会说出去的。
Rachel: I know. Ross still sees his pediatrician! I don't care!
我知道。罗斯还在看他小时候的医生!我不在乎!
Monica: Are you serious? You still see Dr. Gettleman?
真的吗?你还在看葛曼医师?
Ross: He's a brilliant diagnostician!
他是医术高明的诊断师!
Chandler: Diagnostician or boo-boo fixer?
诊断师还是医生叔叔呢?
Rachel: Ross, seriously! You gotta go to an appropriate doctor and not an orthodontist, not a gynecologist, and not a veterinarian.
真的!你应该去看适合你的医生才对,不是牙科医生,不是妇科医生,也更不是兽医。
Ross: Why? Why? I-I know it's a little weird, but hey, he is a great doctor, ok?
为什么?我知道这是有点怪,但是他是个很棒的医生,好吗?
Ross:He knows my medical history, and every time I go in there, he makes a big deal. You know, 'Ah, look, it's-it's my favorite patient!'
他知道我的病史,而且每次我去看病,他都非常的慎重其事。你知道的,“瞧,这是我最喜欢的病人!”
Chandler: Does he say that before he sticks his thermometer in your tushie?
是不是在把体温计插到你嘴里之前说的呢?
Ross: Hey, I seem to remember someone bringing his security blanket to college!
我还记得有人把他的安全毛毯带到大学宿舍!
Chandler: That was not a security blanket! That was a wall-hanging!
那不是安全毛毯!那是壁毯!
Ross: It didn't spend much time on the wall!
它倒是没有被挂在墙上太久!
Mike: Oh, excuse me, hi. I was hoping I would run into you. Can we talk?
对不起,嗨,我原本就希望可以再遇到你。我们可以谈谈吗?
Phoebe: Sure. Yeah, there's someone I want you to meet. This is my best friend from high school.
当然。我想要介绍你认识一个人。这位是我高中最要好的朋友。
Woman: I'm sorry, I don't think I know you.
很抱歉,我并不认识你。
Phoebe: Oh. How hard was that?
真是太容易了!
Mike: Look, I'm, I'm-I'm sorry, I'm really, I'm so embarrassed.
我真的很抱歉,我实在太不好意思了。
Mike:Please, really, I'm-I'm a pretty nice guy. Just ask my parole officer...Ap-apparently I'm not a funny guy.
拜托,真的,我是个还不错的人。你可以问我的保释官……很明显地,我并不是很风趣。
Phoebe: Why did you go along with that?
那你为什么要这样做呢?
Mike: Because I was told I'd get a free dinner, which I didn't. And that I'd meet a pretty girl. Which I did.
因为他说,我可以吃一顿免♥费的晚餐,不过并没有。还有他说,我可以认识漂亮的女生,这倒是有。
Phoebe: That's true. Well, is-is anything you told me about yourself true?
那倒是真的。那你告诉我的事有哪些是真的呢?
Mike: My name in Mike, and I do play piano.
我的名字真的是麦克,还有我真的会弹钢琴。
Phoebe: Oh, uhuh, uhuh, prove it.
证明给我看。
Mike: There isn't a piano here.
这里并没有钢琴。
Phoebe: That wouldn't stand in the way of a true pianist.
那对真正的钢琴家来说不会是问题吧。
Mike: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: You are really good! Um, um, I-I play a little guitar myself.
你真的很棒!我会弹一点吉他。
Mike: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Uhuh.
嗯。
Mike: That's great.
太棒了。
Phoebe: Yeah.
耶。
Mike: What kind of music do you play?
你弹奏什么音乐呢?
Phoebe: Well, um, like acoustic folksy stuff. You know? But I'm right now working on a couple 'Iron Maiden' covers.
像是重原音、有民俗风味的。但是我现在在制作“金属少女”的CD封面。
Mike: Do you think that maybe, sometime, I could...
你想,或许,有空的话,我可……
Phoebe: It's ok. Go ahead, ask me out.
没关系的,来吧,约我吧。
Mike: Ok. Do you think maybe sometime I could take you out?
好吧,你想,或许有空的话我可以约你出去吗?
Phoebe: Oh, you just caught me off guard! Yeah, that would be nice. Yeah.
你真是让我一点心理准备都没有!好啊,我很乐意。
Joey: Look at this. My two best friends!
瞧瞧!我两个最要好的朋友!
Ross: Excuse me, uh, I don't mean to be a jerk, but the baby with the rash came in after me.
不好意思,我不想太着急,但是那个长疹子的婴儿是在我后面进来的。
Receptionist: The doctor will be right with you sir.
医生等一下就可以看你了,先生。
Ross: I hear you, but do-do you have any harder puzzles?
我知道,但是你有没有比较高难度的谜题呢?
Girl: Mommy, I can't find Waldo.
妈咪,我找不到华多。
Ross: What page you're on? What, the circus? He's behind the elephant.
你在第几页呢?游乐场吗?他在大象后面。
Woman: Wow, so your child is a big fan of the Waldo books too?
哇,你的孩子一定也很迷华多?
Ross: Yeah, that's-that's how I know. I'm Ross by the way.
是啊,所以我也很熟。对了,我叫罗斯。
Sally: Hi, I'm Sally.
嗨,我叫莎莉。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Sally: So, no ring. Can I assume you are also a single parent?
没有戒指,所以我推想你也是单亲?
Ross: I am a single parent.
我是单亲没错。
Sally: It's hard isn't it? There's-there's almost no time for a social life. I mean, where're you gonna meet someone?
很难,对吧?根本没有可以社交的时间,要去哪里认识朋友呢?
Ross: Well...
那个……
Girl: Mommy, I can't...
妈咪,我找不……
Ross: Seashore? Rowboat. Well, um, let's say, I don't know, you-you met someone in the pediatrician's office.
海边吗?在小船上。我想,我不知道,可以在小儿科医生那里认识人吧。
Nurse: Rossy, we're ready for you.
小罗斯?轮到你了。
Ross: Hmm, yeah. Come on Ross Jr. It's time to go in.
是啊。走吧,小罗斯,轮到我们了。
Boy: Mommy.
妈咪。
Girl: Mommy, what's wrong with that man?
妈咪,那个人是怎么了?
Ross: Hey, I helped you find Waldo!
嘿,是我帮你找到华多的耶!
Ross: Oh, good, you haven't left yet.
太好了,你还没走。
Monica: Where have you been?
你去哪了?
Ross: I got held up at Dr. Gettleman's office.
有事情在葛曼医师那耽搁了一下。
Ross:Uh, there-there was some guy that uh freaked everybody out.
有一个人吓坏了所有的人。
Ross:I-I-I don't think I'm going back there.
我想我再也不要回去那里了。
Chandler: Well, you got here just in time. I really have to go buddy.
你正好赶上。我得要走了,兄弟。
Ross: Oh man.
喔,真是的。
Monica: Honey, promise to call me when you land.
亲爱的,答应我一下飞机就打电话。
Chandler: Of course I will call you. I love you.
当然,我爱你。
Monica: I love you too.
我也爱你。
Rachel: Ok, wow, wow, wow. Watch the tongue people, we got a baby over here.
不要舌吻,你们,儿童不宜。
Phoebe: Bye, Chandler.
再见,钱德。
Chandler: Awww. Bye!
再见!
Rachel: Bye honey.
再见,亲爱的。
Chandler: What's the matter Joe?
怎么了,乔伊?
Joey: I'm mad at you for leaving!
我很生气你要走!你知道吗?
Joey:You're nothing but a big leaver.
你什么都不会,就最会抛弃人家。
Joey:Big leaver with a stupid, suitcase.
带着笨行李的负心汉。
Chandler: Any chance you are trying to pick a fight to make all this easier?
你是不是故意说一些气话让自己好过点呢?
Joey: Aw dude, you see right through me! !
老兄,你真是太了解我了!
Chandler: Ok, well, bye Mon, bye Ross, Rachel, bye Emma!
好了,那么……再见了,莫妮卡,再见,罗斯,瑞秋,再见,艾玛!
Phoebe: Ok, bye-bye! Good trip! Ok.
好了,拜拜!旅途愉快!好了。
Monica: Chandler, wait. It goes: old job, new job, and you. This is just something I have to do.
钱德,等一下。应该是旧工作……新工作……然后是你。那只不过是我要做的工作。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: I love you so much.
我好爱你。
Chandler: I know that too.
我也知道。
Chandler: Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it. Yes it will be the same. Because I know, that's how. I promise.
别担心,我很快就会回来了。是的,一切都不会变。因为我就是知道。我保证。
Joey: You double promise? Call me when you land.
你可以双重保证吗?一下飞机就打电话给我。
Monica: Can I talk now?
轮到我讲了吗?
Joey: Ok, bye.
好的,再见。
Monica: Joey?
乔伊!
Joey: He had to board.
他上飞机了。


《老友记》本章剧本下载