老友记 第九季 第六集

FriendsS09E06

Part1

2019年8月26日 02:17 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 6: The One with the Male Nanny.


老友记第9季第6集:男保姆。

Chandler: Hello? Hello?
你好?你好?
Monica: I love my new job!
我爱死我的新工作了!
Chandler: Honey, you're screaming.
亲爱的,你在吼叫。
Monica: You bet your ass I am! I just had the best first day, ever! The kitchen, twice as big as Allessandro's.
你说的没错,我就是!这工作是有史以来最棒的!那个厨房,比之前的餐厅大两倍……
Chandler: Oh, that's great.
喔,太棒了。
Monica: Yeah, a-a-and clean. Not just health department clean...Monica clean.
说到干净,不只是符合卫生局标准……是莫妮卡式的干净。
Chandler: Awesome.
酷毙了。
Monica: Oh, and the people are so nice.
喔,还有同事都很好。
Monica: There's this one guy, Jeffrey, he's the maitre d', Chandler, you will love him.
有一个男的叫杰佛瑞,他是餐厅领班钱德,你会很喜欢他的!
Monica: He is without a doubt, the funniest guy I have ever met.
毫无疑问他是我遇过最风趣的男人了!
Mike: This is nice.
这真棒。
Phoebe: I know!
我知道。
Mike: You need both hands for that?
你需要两只手才打得开?
Phoebe: Yeah, I kinda do. Well, how's this?
是啊,应该是要。嗯,那这样呢?
Mike: Are you sure that's sweet enough?
你确定那样够甜吗?
Joey: Aah, look at you two...holding hands...huh is this getting serious?
瞧瞧你们……两个手握着手……是不是开始认真了呢?
Joey: Have you not talked about it yet? Am I making you uncomfortable? If you were bigger you'd hit me, huh? Aaahh
你们有没有谈过了呢?我是不是让你们很不舒服呢?如果你再高壮一点你就会扁我了…… 对不对?
Phoebe: I'm sorry...I'm sorry. It's obviously way too early for us to be...having that conversation.
不好意思。很明显地现在就讨论那种事……对我们而言是太早了。
Mike: Is it?
会吗?
Phoebe: Maybe not, is it?
或许不会,会吗?
Mike: Ok, when I got divorced, I-I didn't think I'd feel this way about someone for a really long time...
当我离♥婚后……有一段很长的时间我不认为会对任何人有这种感觉……
Mike:Then again, I didn't think I'd meet someone like you...and...this may be crazy soon, but...I want you to have this...
而且,我也不认为会遇到像你这样的人……这或许太疯狂快速了,但我希望给你这个……
Mike:No, not...that's gum.
不,不是……那是口香糖。
Mike:Ooh, five bucks...I love it when that happens, you know...Think no note's there...
喔,五块钱!我超喜欢这种事发生的,你知道吗?你不知道那里有……
Phoebe: I know. Mike, why don't you keep digging?
我知道,继续挖。
Mike: Oh, sorry.
抱歉。
Phoebe: Oh, it's a key. To be honest, I think I'd prefer the five dollars.
是一只钥匙。老实说,我想我宁可要那五块钱。
Mike: It's to my apartment.
我公寓的钥匙。
Phoebe: Oh wow, ooh! Ooh, big step for Phoebe and Mike.
哇!菲比跟麦克两人关系的一大步。
Mike: Yeah, look, and I don't want you to feel like you have to give me your key just because...
我不希望你觉得这样,你也要给我你的钥匙……
Phoebe: Oh no, I want to.
不,我要。
Mike: Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝。
Phoebe: Yeah...ooh...wow...Even started to think I'd never meet someone that, you know, I wanted to...do this with. Here you go.
哇,我本来还在想我应该不会遇到一个人……让我想要这样做的。拿去吧!
Mike: This is cool, huh?
这太酷了。
Phoebe: Really is.
真的是很酷。
Joey: Oh, I know it...It is amazing these little things open doors...huh!
我知道,太惊人了,这些小东西可以把门打开!
Rachel: So I don't go back to work for another four weeks, but we would like our nanny to start right away, so that Emma could get a chance to know her.
我四星期之后才需要回去上班,但是我们希望我们的保姆可以马上上班,那艾玛才有时间熟悉她。
Nanny Candidate: I think that's really smart.
我想这样做是很聪明的。
Nanny Candidate:The easier we can make the transition for her, the better.
我们换手过程越流畅,对她越好。
Rachel: That's great, great. So do you have any questions for us?
太棒了,很好。那你有没有其他的问题想问我们呢?
Nanny Candidate: Not really.
没有。
Rachel: All right. Well thank you so much for coming...
好了,那谢谢你跑这么一趟……
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: Really nice to meet you...and we'll call you.
很高兴认识你……我们会打电话给你。
Nanny Candidate: Oh, you know, wait. I do have one question. Do you guys do random drug testing?
喔,等一下。我是有一个问题。你们会不定期对人做毒品测试吗?
Ross: Boy, we uhm...hadn't really thought of that.
天啊,我们还真的没想过这个。
Nanny Candidate: That's cool. But...but if you do, I'm gonna need three days notice.
没关系,但是如果你们要求要做,我需要你们提前三天告诉我。
Rachel: Okidoki! Wow! We're never gonna find a nanny.
好的,没问题!我们永远都找不到保姆了。
Ross: Oh, come on Rach, we will. I promise. We have more interviews.
别这样,瑞秋,我保证我们会找到的。我们还有其他的面试情况。
Ross:And worse comes to worse, we can always reconsider the uhm...the first one we met with.
不可能更糟,我们总是可以重新考虑第一个人选。
Rachel: What, the blonde with no bra?
什么?那个没穿胸罩的金发女郎吗?
Ross: She was blonde?
她的头发是金色的吗?
Ross:Just a sec! Ok, ok. This one's name is Sandy.
等一下!好的,这个叫做珊帝。
Ross:Uh, she's got a degree in early childhood education, uhm...she worked for her last family for three years.
她有幼儿教育学位,她在上个工作的家庭做了三年。
Rachel: Ok...
好……
Sandy: Hi...I'm Sandy.
嗨,我是珊帝。
Ross: And she's a little mannish...
而且她看起来有点男性化……
Phoebe: Oh my God! David!
喔,我的天!大卫!
David: Hi! I-i-is this a bad time?
现在会打扰你吗?
Phoebe: No! It's a great time, come in!
不,现在很好!进来吧!
Phoebe:WOW, hi...Oh my gosh! What're you doing here? Are you back from Minsk?
哇!嗨!喔,天啊!你在这里做什么呢?你从明斯克回来吗?
David: Well, just for a couple of days, uhm...I'm-I'm here to explain to the people who gave us our grant, why it's a positive thing that we spent all their money and uhm...accomplished uhm...nothing.
只回来几天,我是回来跟提供基金的人解释……为什么我们花光了所有他们给的钱……什么都没有做出是件正常的事。
Phoebe: Who cares, it got you here.
谁在乎呢?反正你回来了。
David: Well, it-it got me to New York anyway, and then I got on a cab at the airport, and-and the guy said where to? and I just...gave him your address, I...I...I didn't even think about it.
我回到纽约,然后在机场叫了部计程车,司机问我要去哪?我想都没想就给了他你的地址。
Phoebe: Wow. Where is your luggage?
你的行李呢?
David: Damn it!
该死!
Phoebe: A-All right, well...I'll-I'll call the cab company.
好了,我来打电话给计程车公司。
David: Wa...wa...wait! We can...call them later. Can you just...just stand there f-f-for a moment?
我们可以等一下再打。你可以先站在那边一下子吗?
David: Boy! There's an old Russian expression, uhm...it goes: Schto ya ztez vigul...ui! Roughly translated that means uhm...Th-this thing that I'm looking at: wow!
天啊!有一句俄罗斯老谚语是这样的:Schto ya ztez vigul... ui!大略的翻译就是:美艳不可方物!”
Phoebe: Thank you! God, no! You should see me when...Oh actually, no, I look pretty good.
谢谢你!你应该看看当我…… 事实上,不用,我看起来挺不错的。
David: Are...are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗?
David:You know, when you don't see someone for a long time, a-a-and you kind of build them up in your head and then you start thinking well, come on, don't be crazy. Nobody is that beautiful, but...well, you are.
你知道的,当很久没有见到一个人,你会在脑海中建立起这个人的影像 然后开始想:“少来了,别发神经了,没有人是那样美的,”但是,嗯,你真的就是那样美。
David:Well, so, uhm...well, are you seeing...anyone?
那么,你现在有在跟谁交往吗?
Phoebe: No...
没有……
Phoebe: I'm...I'm just...I'm the worst person ever. How can I not tell David that I'm seeing Mike?
我是最糟糕的人!我怎么可以不告诉大卫我跟麦克在一起呢?
Monica: Maybe he didn't give you a chance.
或许他没有给你机会说。
Phoebe: He said: Are you seeing someone? And I said no...
他问我有没有跟谁交往,而我说没有……
Monica: Oh, well...That'd been your window.
喔,那本来是你可以澄清的机会的。
Phoebe: Yeah! I mean, I don't know. I was just, I was looking, I was looking in his eyes and I was just thinking: Oh my God! It's David. David's here. He's just, he's so irresistible.
我真的不知道,我看着他的双眼……然后只能想:我的天!是大卫,大卫在这里。他真是令人无法抗拒。
Monica: Really? Th-the scientist guy?
真的吗?那个科学家?
Phoebe: Really? Chandler?
真的吗?钱德?
Monica: Continue...
继续说……
Phoebe: Oh. Ok, then it gets worse, 'cause then I told him that I would see him tomorrow night.
然后越来越糟糕……因为我答应他明晚跟他见面。
Monica: Phoebe!
菲比!
Phoebe: I know! Evil! And...and...and...I like Mike so much, you know. It's just going really well. Oh my God!
我知道!邪恶的女人!我真的好喜欢麦克,你知道吗?发展得真的很顺利。我的天!
Monica: Wow, isn't it ironic that David would show up on the same day that you and Mike exchange keys?
大卫出现在你跟麦克交换钥匙的同一天……这真是很讽刺。
Phoebe: Uhuh...Yeah! You know. And given my life long search for irony, you could imagine how happy I am.
是啊,而且你知道我一辈子都在找寻讽刺的事……你可以想像的到我有多开心!
Monica: What're you gonna do?
你要怎么办呢?
Phoebe: I-I mean I guess, I just have to...tell David that nothing can happen between us.
我想我只能……告诉大卫我们之间是不可能的。
Phoebe:Unless I don't...You know, complicated moral situation, no right, no wrong...
除非我不用告诉他……你知道的,复杂的道德情况……是没有错或对。
Monica: You have to tell David!
你必须要告诉大卫。
Phoebe: Ok, I knew I should have had this conversation with Joey.
我就知道我应该去问乔伊才对。
Chandler: Funniest guy she's ever met! I'm funny, right...? What'd you know, you're a door...You just like knock-knock jokes...Save it for inside!
她遇过最风趣的男人……我很风趣,不是吗?你知道个什么?你只是一道门……你就像是“敲敲门”笑话……等到里面再发挥。
Monica: Heeeeeey! Chandler: Hey! Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!嘿!嘿!
Chandler: So...Oklahoma is a crazy place. You know, they call it the Sooner state.
奥克拉荷马真是疯狂。他们把那里称为早到者之州。
Chandler:Frankly I'd sooner be in any other state.
事实上,我还真希望可以早点离开到其它的州!
Chandler:And what's with Oklahoma having a pan handle?
而且奥克拉荷马为什么有个平底锅柄呢?
Chandler:Can all states have stuff like that? Hey yeah, I'm from the waistband, Wyoming.
其它的州可以有像那样的东西吗?嘿,我是从怀俄明州的腰部来的。
Chandler:But when I was seven, we headed over to the crotch.
但是当我七岁的时候,我们就搬到胯下部了。
Monica: Was your cabin pressurised?
你的机舱是不是压力太大?
Chandler: And don't get me started on the way that people from Tulsa talk.
而且不要让我开始告诉你们土尔沙人说话的方式。
Phoebe: Ok.
好的。
Chandler: What's with the word y'all? You know, just...two words just...pushed together...
“你全”到底是个什么字呢?只不过是“你们”跟“全部”加在一起……
Chandler:Are we all allowed to do that, because if so, I say why stop there?
我们可以那样做吗?因为如果可以,还有很多字可以这样玩。
Chandler:You know, your-your new poodle could be your noodle.
你的“新狮子狗” 可以变成你的“新狮”。
Chandler:And fried chicken? Could be frickin.
“油炸鸡块”可以变成“炸块”服务生?
Chandler:Waiter, waiter, 'scuse me, I'll have the frickin? See, that's...that's funny with the frickin, right?
服务生,不好意思 我想要点“炸块”!瞧,“炸块”,很好笑吧?
Monica: No, it's reminded me of something this guy did today at work.
不,只是让我想起今天工作时有个人讲的笑话。
Monica:I-I told you about that funny guy, Jeffrey, right?
我有跟你提过一个风趣的人叫做杰佛瑞,对吗?
Chandler: Yeah, he came up...
是啊,你提过……
Monica: Ok. Well, he did this bit...You probably had to be there, but it was uh, Laizah Minelli locked in our freezer, eating a raw chicken.
嗯,他做了一件事……你应该要在现场才感受的到……莉莎明妮莉被锁在冰箱里面吃生鸡肉。
Chandler: Were you there?
你在现场吗?
Phoebe: No, but it sounds like it was frickin funny...
没有,但是听起来非常(与炸块同字)好笑……
Sandy: I really do understand how hard it's gotta be to leave your child with another person.
我真的可以理解要把孩子交付给另一个人是很困难的事。
Sandy:I mean, it's like leaving behind a piece of your heart...
我是说,这就像把心上的一块肉割下……
Rachel: Sandy, that's exactly what it is...
珊帝,这正是如此……
Ross: Are you gay?
你是同性恋吗?
Rachel: I'm sorry, that's our Ross. He's just Mr. Shoot Straight From The Hip.
我很抱歉,这就是我们的罗斯。他总是直言不讳。
Sandy: It's ok. I get that a lot doing what I do. But I am straight. I'm-I'm engaged actually.
没关系,我的工作常引来误会。但我不是同性恋,事实上我已经订婚。
Rachel: Oh!
喔!
Sandy: Her name is Deliah.
她的名字叫做狄莉亚。
Rachel: Oh, that's pretty.
真是好名字。
Ross: So you're-you're just like a...guy who's a nanny?
所以你只是一个当保姆的男人?
Sandy: I realise how it's...a bit unorthodox for some people, but, I really believe, the most satisfying thing you can do with your life, is take care of a child.
我知道这对一些人来说是很颠覆传统的,但我真的相信照顾小孩是一辈子当中……最令人感到满足的事。
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Sandy: Like in my last job, I met Daniel when he was three weeks old.
就像我上一个工作……我在丹尼尔三星期大的时候就认识他。
Sandy:And I got to watch him grow into this awesome person...
然后我看着他成长变成一个很棒的人……
Sandy:When I left, I said: I'll see you soon...
当我离开的时候,我说:“希望很快再见到你”……
Sandy:And he said to me: Skdandy...That was his name for me...I'll see you every day...right in...
然后他说“珊卡丹帝”……那是他给我的名字……“我每天都会看到你在……”
Ross: Yeah, kids say all kinds of crap.
是啊,小孩子尽是会说些鬼话。
Rachel: Oh God, she must...she must need her diaper changed.
喔,天啊,她一定是需要换尿布了。
Sandy: Oh, oh, I-I can do it for her, if you want...
我可以帮你处理,如果你要的话……
Rachel: Oh, that would be great!
太棒了!
Sandy: Uh, Just so you know, these dinosaur toys, aren't really age-appropriate.
顺便跟你说一下,那些恐龙玩具可能不适合她的年龄。
Ross: They're mine.
那些是我的。
Sandy: Oh. Also not, age-appropriate.
同样也是不适龄。
Rachel: I love him, I love him, I love him...
我爱他,我爱他,我爱他!
Ross: Oh, come on, Rachel, he's a guy!
别这样,瑞秋,他是个男人!
Rachel: So He's smart, he's qualified. Give me one good reason we shouldn't try him out.
那又如何?他很聪明,资历又符合。给我一个理由为什么我们不能试用他。
Ross: Because, it's weird!
因为这实在太奇怪了!
Rachel: Why?
为什么?
Rachel:Wow, I never looked at it that way.
哇,我从来都没有那样想过。
Ross: Wh-what kind of job is that for a man? A nanny? I mean it's like i-if a woman wanted to be...
男人做那种工作像话吗?保姆?我是说,那就像一个女人想要成为……
Rachel: Yes?
什么?
Ross: King?
国王?
Sandy: I uh...I hope you don't mind. I used some of my home-made lotion on Emma.
我希望你不介意,我在艾玛身上用了我自制的乳液。
Sandy:It's a mixture of calendula and honey cream. It'll dry that rash right up.
那是混合金盏花跟蜂蜜的乳液。对红疹是立即见效的。
Sandy:Plus...it keeps the hands young...
而且,使双手保持年轻……
Rachel: Yes! Sandy you're hired.
是的!珊帝,你被录取了!
Sandy: That's great! I'm sorry. It's just...such an emotional thing when you're welcomed into a new family...
太棒了!不好意思。只是被欢迎加入一个新家庭是一件很令人感动的事……
Rachel: Oooh...God, come here.
喔,天啊,过来这里。
Ross: You gotta be at least bi...
你至少也是双性恋……
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler:I need you to set me up for a joke. Later, when Monica is around, I need you to ask me about fire trucks.
我需要你帮忙让我讲笑话……当莫妮卡在的时候,问我消防车怎样。
Joey: Ooh. I-I don't know Chan. I'm-I'm not so good with remembering lines.
我不知道,钱德,我不是很会记台词的。
Chandler: Well, thank God your livelihood doesn't depend on it.
感谢上帝你不是靠记台词吃饭的。
Joey: I know, right? Wh...Wh...Why are we doing this?
我知道,棒吧?我们为什么要这样做呢?
Chandler: Monica says that her maitre d' is the funniest guy she's ever met.
莫妮卡说他们餐厅的领班是她遇过最风趣的男人。
Joey: Seriously? She actually said that?
真的吗?她真的那样说?
Chandler: Yes! Am I crazy to be this upset?
是的,我这样不爽很疯狂吗?
Joey: No! Being funny's your thing!
不!风趣是你的专利!
Chandler: Yeah!
是啊!
Joey: Without that, you just got "lame with women". Chandler: Ye....
没有了它,你还有什么吸引女人的!耶……
Monica: Hi! There you are.
嗨!你们都在。
Joey: Fire trucks!
消防车!
David: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
David: Oh, I-I-I brought you this from Minsk. Um, You-you're not going to believe this, uh, this is lemon-flavored vodka.
我从明斯克带回来这个给你,你不会相信的,这是柠檬口味的伏特加。
Phoebe: Wow. we-uh-we actually, uhm, we-we have this here.
是吗?事实上这里也有。
David: I traded four pairs of Levi's for that.
我用四条牛仔裤换来的。
Phoebe: Thanks, thanks anyway.
谢谢你。
David: Wow, you-you look even...more beautiful than you did yesterday.
哇,你看起来比昨天更美丽。
Phoebe: Oof...
唔……
David: In fact, ehm...I'm going to kiss you now.
事实上,我现在要亲你。
Phoebe: Oh, wait, wait!
喔,等等!
David: Yeah, I-I don't, I can't get away with stuff like that. I-I-It sounded sexy in my head, so I...
我就是没有办法……在我脑海中听起来很性感,所以我……
Phoebe: No, no, it's-it's not that.
不,不,不是那件事。
Phoebe:Uhm...Remember when you asked me if I was seeing someone and I said no?
你记得当你问我有没有跟谁交往而我告诉你没有吗?
Phoebe:Well, uhm...I am. His...his name is Mike.
事实上我有,他叫做麦克。
David: Oh...oh...
喔……哦……
Phoebe: Yeah, I should've told you.
我应该早点告诉你的。
David: No...well, yeah.
不用……嗯,你应该要的。
Phoebe: I'm sorry, I-I wanted to tell you. But you know, then I just got lost in your eyes...and I-I just forgot all about...
我很抱歉,我想告诉你。但是我又沉醉在你的眼神中……然后我就完全忘了……
David: Mike?
麦克?
Phoebe: Right, yes, uhuh. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
是的,没错。我很抱歉,我很抱歉。
David: Well, it's-it's ok, it's ok. I-I-I understand...Well, so...well, are you happy with this guy?
没关系,我可以理解……那你跟这个人在一起快乐吗?
Phoebe: I am happy.
我是很快乐。
David: Damn it!
该死!
David:I-I'm sorry. I-I don't mean that. I-I want you to be happy...But only with me.
我很抱歉,我不是那个意思。我要你过得快乐……但是只能跟我。
David:No, that-that's not fair. Uh, who cares, leave him! Oh, I don't mean that. Yes I do...I'm sorry. Uhm, I...I think I should probably uhm...go...
不,那并不公平。管他的,抛弃他吧!我不是那个意思,是的,我是……我很抱歉。我想我应该离开了……
Phoebe: Uh...but David, just...I just want you to know that...that...you know...telling you this...is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.
但是,大卫,我只想要你知道……跟你坦白是我做过最困难的事。
David: Well...just so you know...hearing it wasn't exactly a Vladnik carnival either...Can we at least hug goodbye?
嗯,让你知道一下……听到这件事也不是像在过嘉年华……我们至少可以拥抱道别吧?
Phoebe: Of course, yeah. You know, a-a kiss on the cheek wouldn't be totally inappropriate...
当然,可以,你知道的,在脸颊上亲一下应该不会是太不适当……
David: No...no...Phoebe: I mean...
不……不……我是说……
David: In Minsk...Phoebe: Yeah?
在明斯克…… 怎样呢?
David: it's uhm...it's-it's two on each cheek and uhm...and one on the lips.
是在两边各亲两下……还有一下亲在唇上。
Phoebe: Well, if that's what they do in Minsk...In New York...it's...
嗯,好吧,如果那是明斯克的习♥俗。在纽约,是……
Rachel: Oh...Oh boy...Hi...
喔,天啊……嗨……
Ross: Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧?
Rachel: Oh yeah, it's fine, it's fine. Sandy was just...was just telling me about how he proposed to his fiancée and it was just so beautiful.
喔,是的,很好,很好。珊帝只是在告诉我他是如何跟他未婚妻求婚的……实在是太梦幻了。
Sandy: Well, her favourite flower is the camellia. From the poem...
她最喜欢的花是山茶花。从那首诗……
Rachel: I can't...I can't hear it again.
我没办法再听一次。
Sandy: You know, I can't tell it again...
我也没办法再说一次……
Ross: And I'm fine never having heard it...Rachel, can I...can I see you for a sec?
而我也还好不用听到……瑞秋,我可以跟你说一下话吗?
Rachel: Yeah! Excuse me...
好啊,失陪了……
Ross: Do you realise that man has cried in our apartment three times...? Huh? I haven't cried that many times since I moved in.
你有发现那男人在我们家已经哭过三次了吗?我从搬进来之后也没哭过那么多次。
Rachel: Come on Ross, you got a little misty when Ben broke your l-heart-fossils mug.
别这样,罗斯,当班打破你的 “我爱化石”马克杯,你也哭了啊!
Ross: I'll have you know that was a farewell gift from my colleagues at the museum. Ok? They all chipped in for that.
那个马克杯可是博物馆同事送我的离别礼物。好吗?他们全部一起出钱买的。
Rachel: Well, they must've all loved you very much.
他们一定都很喜欢你。
Rachel: Look, Ross, he's just...Sandy is just sensitive, that's all.
听着,罗斯,珊帝只不过是很敏感,不过是如此。
Ross: Ok, ok, see...that...that is the problem. He is too sensitive.
好了,看吧,那就是个问题。他太敏感了。
Rachel: What...? Too sensitive to take care of our baby?
什么?太敏感就不能照顾我们的小孩吗?
Ross: Yeah, I mean, all things that guy...These are amazing!
不,我是说,那个男的…… 这真是太好吃了!
Rachel: Sandy made Madeleines.
珊帝做的马德琳饼干。
Ross: This...this is exactly what I'm talking about.
这就正是我在说的。
Ross:What kind of a guy makes...makes...delicate French cookies, huh? They're not even...butch, manly cookies with...with...you know with...with chunks.
什么样的男人会做精致的法式饼干呢?看起来根本不像是男性化雄纠纠的饼干,有那种……你知道的,大块咬的快♥感!
Rachel: Well, I...you know, I-I-I don't know what to say...
嗯,你知道的,我不知道能说什么……
Rachel:I mean, I never thought of you as a guy who needed his men to be men.
我是说,我从没想过你是那种需要“男人”是真正男人的男人。
Rachel:You know, 'cause I gotta tell you. Ross, it not like you just came in from branding cattle.
你知道,我必须告诉你。罗斯,你也不像是脸上有烙印的男子汉。
Ross: Hey...there's sensitive...and there is too sensitive.
嘿,敏感跟太敏感是有区别的。
Rachel: Ok, what? What is too sensitive?
好吧,那什么是叫做太敏感呢?
Phoebe: Hmm. No, I can't, I can't do this. It's, it's bad.
不,我不能,我不能这样做,这样不好
David: But...I-I-It's nice...A-a-and...nice is good.
但是感觉很棒,而很棒就是好。
David:A-a-and good is not bad, ergo, w-w-we should keep kissing.
而好就不是坏事,因此,我们应该继续亲吻。
Phoebe: No, no. No.
不,不,不。
David: But...ergo...
但是……但是什么?
Phoebe: Look David, if...if you had never left, then...yeah, we'd probably still be together right now, but...but you did leave, and I'm-I'm with Mike and I really care about him...
听着,大卫,如果你没有离开过……那或许现在我们还是在一起的,但是你离开了,而我现在跟麦克交往而且我很在乎他……
David: Ok. Well, he's very lucky.
好的。嗯,他很幸运。
Phoebe: Thank you.
谢谢你。
David: Uhm...uhm...Goodbye...Uh...Schto ya ztez vigul...ui...
再见……
Mike: So, hey, the key works!
钥匙可以用!
Phoebe: Hi Mike! And you, thanks for the, face massage. Thank you.
嗨,麦克!还有你,谢谢你的脸部按♥摩!谢谢你!
Ross: Did Rachel tell you we hired a male nanny?
瑞秋有告诉你我们雇了一个男保姆吗?
Monica: Yeah! I think that's great!
我认为那太棒了!
Ross: Oh really? Did she tell you he plays the recorder, recites poetry and bakes Madeleines?
她有说他会吹直笛,吟诗还会做马德琳饼干吗?
Monica: Oh...How are they?
好吃吗?
Ross: Lighter than air...But that's not the point.
好吃极了,但那不是重点。
Joey: Hey! Ross: Hey! Rachel and I hired a male nanny.
嘿!嘿!瑞秋跟我雇了一个男保姆。
Joey: Really? Guys do that? That's weird.
真的吗?男生会做那样的工作吗?真是奇怪。
Ross: Thank you!
谢谢你!
Joey: Yeah, that's like a woman wanting to be a...
那就像是女人想要成为……
Ross: A what? A what? What's the end of that sentence?
什么?成为什么?
Monica: Yes...What is the end of that sentence?
是啊,成为什么?
Joey: Uhm...A penis model. Anyway, hey...Did you tell Chandler that some guy from work is the funniest guy you've ever met?
阴♥茎模特儿!你有告诉钱德有一个男同事……是你遇过最风趣的男人吗?
Monica: Yeah, so?
有啊,怎样呢?
Ross: Wow!
哇!
Joey: Really? Do you not know Chandler?
真的吗?你是不认识钱德吗?
Monica: Is that why he's acting so weird? He's jealous?
这就是他最近行为诡异的原因吗?他在吃醋吗?
Monica:Oh my God, that is crazy. It's not like I'm attracted to Jeffrey!
喔,我的天,这真是太疯狂了。又不是说我喜欢上杰佛瑞!
Joey: So what? Being funny is Chandler's thing. You know, like Ross's thing is...
那又怎样?风趣是钱德的专长。就像罗斯的专长就是……
Ross: Science? Academia? Being a good father?
科学?学术?好父亲?
Joey: No...
不……
Monica: I can't believe he's that upset about this.
我不敢相信他在不高兴。
Joey: Are you kidding? That's like Chandler saying he met someone who was more uptight than you.
你在开玩笑吗?这就像是钱德告诉你他遇到比你更急躁不安的人一样。
Monica: Excuse me?
什么?
Joey: I'm sorry. Sorry. More controlling than you.
抱歉,对不起,应该是比你更控制狂。
Monica: Well, that's better.
嗯,好多了。
Joey: Yeah, ok. But, Monica, you're gonna have to do some damage control here, 'cause he's feeling like...
是的,好了。你要做一些事来弥补因为他觉得……
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Heeyy! Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: What're you guys talking about?
你们在说些什么?
Ross: Uhm...Rachel and I, uh, hired a male nanny.
瑞秋跟我雇了一个男保姆。
Chandler: You got a man who's a nanny? You got a manny?
你雇了一个男人当保姆?你雇了一个“男保”?
Chandler: You know, I don't mind a male nanny, but I do draw the line at a male wet nurse.
你知道的,我是不介意男保姆……但是我倒是很介意男的洗澡护士。
Monica: Oohhh...you are on a roll, mister!
你真是太酷了,老兄!
Chandler: If I'd known you guys were coming over, I would've brought more pizza.
如果我知道你们要过来,我就会多买几份批萨。
Monica: Ok, ok...stop, you...you stop it!
好了!好啦!停止,你们!你们停止!
Chandler: What is so funny about that? Monica?
那有什么好笑的呢?莫妮卡?
Monica: I don't know...It's-It's...well it's just the way you say it...I mean, you're funny...You have that funny thing. You're a funny guy!
我不知道,就是…… 你说的方式很好笑……我是说,你很风趣 ……你有风趣的特质,就是很风趣的人!
Chandler: Did you tell her what we talked about?
你跟她说我们谈过的事吗?
Joey: Yeah...
是……
Chandler: So those were pity laughs? Pity laughs?
所以那些是同情的笑声吗?同情笑声!
Monica: Honey, listen...You have nothing to worry about with Jeffrey.
亲爱的,听着……你根本不需要担心杰佛瑞。
Chandler: Oh yeah? Is he funnier than me?
喔,是吗?他比我风趣吗?
Monica: Well, you're...you're different funny...I mean, you're...you're more sarcastic and-and...well, he does...bits...and impressions...and...and limericks...
你们风趣的方式不同……我是说,你是比较挖苦式的,嗯,他是做一些模仿跟打油诗等等的……
Chandler: I-I do limericks. Uhm, there once was a man named Chandler, whose wife made him die inside.
我也会打油诗啊!有一个叫做钱德的男的,他老婆让他死在里头。
Monica: Honey, you know I think you're hilarious! Come on, you know that joke you told me last week?
亲爱的,你知道我认为你超好笑的!你知道你上星期告诉我的笑话吗?
Monica:The one about Jerry Lewis and the girl with the lazy eye... That slayed me.
杰瑞路易斯跟有惺忪睡眼女生的笑话,那真是笑死我了。
Ross: Hey...I made up that joke and told it to you!
嗨!那是我编出来告诉你的!
Joey: Not knowing when to shut up.
不知道什么时候该闭嘴。
Ross: Yep! That's my thing. Joey: Yep.
是的!那就是我的专长。
Mike: So...how many guys have your key?
有多少男人有你家的钥匙呢?
Phoebe: No, no, no, no, no, it's not, it's not, it's not as bad as it looks. Really, I was just, I was saying goodbye to an old friend.
不,不,不,不,不,实际情况并不像看起来这样糟,我只是在跟一个老朋友道别。
Mike: Your lipstick's on his mouth.
你的口红都在他唇上了。
David: Oh, uh...uh, we just uh...happen to wear the same shade.
我们只是刚好都用相同的口红。
Phoebe: No, uhm...David and I did use to go out...but years ago, and he lives in Minsk. He's only...he's only in town for a couple of days.
不,我跟大卫以前在一起过……但是是几年前了,而且他住在明斯克。他只是回来几天而已。
Mike: Did you uhm...
你有没有……
Phoebe: No, no...
不,不……
Mike: kiss him?
亲他?
Phoebe: Oh, well, yeah.
喔,嗯,有。
David: Yes, but uhm...Look, she, she really likes you.
是的,但是…… 听着,她真的很喜欢你。
David:In-In fact, she stopped what was a-a pretty amazing kiss.
事实上,她停止了一个相当美好的亲吻。
Phoebe: David, David, David, David.
大卫,大卫,大卫,大卫。
David: No, no no. He should hear this. I-I-I don't think you realise just-just how lucky you are, fella.
不,不,不,他应该要知道的。我不认为你知道你有多幸运,老兄。
Mike: Don't point your finger at me.
别用手指指着我。
David: Why? What-What're you gonna do about it?
为什么?你要怎样呢?
David:Well, I'll show you what I'm gonna do about it.
好的,我会让你瞧瞧我能怎样。
Mike: Oh, really? Really? You want some of that?
喔,真的吗?真的吗?你想试试看吗?
Phoebe: Stop it! Stop it, before someone gets really hurt! Here David, you should just go.
停止!停止!在有人受伤前快停止!拿去,大卫,你应该离开了。
David: All right...But...if I ever do come back from Minsk...well, you-you just better watch out.
好的……但是……如果我从明斯克回来……你最好小心一点。
Mike: Well, if I ever go to Minsk, you'd better watch out.
如果我去明斯克,你也小心点。
David: Oh, you're going to Minsk?
喔,你会去明斯克吗?
Mike: Well, I might.
喔,或许会。
David: Really? Well, if you do, come in the spring. It's-it's just lovely there.
真的吗?如果你要去,最好在春天。春天是很宜人的。
Mike: I heard that actually.
事实上我有听说过。
Phoebe: Ok, well, guys?
好了,你们。
David: Well...Goodbye Phoebe.
再见,菲比。
Phoebe: Bye.
再见。
Mike: Hey, what- are you kidding me?
嘿,你在开玩笑吗?
David: Righto, righto...Take good care of her.
没事,没事……好好照顾她。
Phoebe: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. If you-if you want your key back, I totally understand.
我很抱歉,非常抱歉。如果你想拿回你的钥匙,我完全理解。
Mike: It's never gonna happen again right?
这不会再发生了,对不对?
Phoebe: Right! Never! Never! I swear!
没错!我发誓绝不!
David: I-I...Oh I...I, I just wanna say, if you uh, if you do ever come to Minsk, that's my number. We'll uhm...we'll party up Vladnik style.
我只想说,如果你来明斯克,这是我的号码。我们可以以俄罗斯方式开派对。
Joey: Yeah! All right! Hey, hey Ross. Check it out! Sandy taught me Hot-cross Buns.
是!好的!嘿!罗斯!快过来!看珊帝教我吹“甜蜜家庭”。
Ross: Really? Sounded like Three Blind Mice.
真的吗?听起来像是“三只瞎眼鼠”。
Joey: Noooo...Three Blind Mice goes like this...
不,“三只瞎眼鼠”是这样……
Ross: I swear to God!
别逼我!
Sandy: Who's up for puppets?
谁想要看布偶秀呢?
Joey: Me! I'm up for puppets!
我!我要看布偶秀!
Sandy: Well, please welcome...The Snufflebumps...Who wants to be Mr. Wigglemunch and who's gonna be the Grumpus?
喔,请欢迎……鼻塞小子!谁想要当摇摆先生 还有谁想当小挑剔?
Ross: Ok, ok...How exactly is a two-month-old supposed to appreciate puppets?
一个两岁大的婴儿怎么看得懂布偶呢?
Sandy: Actually studies have shown that the movement and colors help their cerebral development...The whimsical characters are just for us.
研究报告显示动作跟颜色可以帮助大脑发展……这些古怪的角色只是要让我们笑而已。
Joey: I wanna be Mr. Wigglemunch.
我想要当摇摆先生!
Ross: Oh my God!
喔,我的天!
Sandy: Well, I guess we know who's gonna be the Grumpus...
嗯,我想我知道谁要当小挑剔了……
Rachel: Well that was kind of rude!
你实在是有点没礼貌。
Ross: Oh, I'm sorry. Please apologise to Sandy and the Snufflebumps for me.
喔,我很抱歉请代我跟珊帝还有鼻塞小子道歉。
Rachel: You know, he was just doing his job...
你知道的,他只是在做份内的事……
Ross: Well, you know what...I'm-I'm-I'm sorry I'm the only one who isn't in love with Gary Poppins out there...
你知道吗?我很抱歉。我是唯一 一个不喜欢“魔法保姆”(迪斯尼音乐剧)的人……
Ross:But I-I just...I can't...I can't go through with this.
但是我只是…… 我就是没有办法接受。
Rachel: Oh, come on Ross...Ross: No! Hey, you know what? I-I'm sorry. I would never force you...to-to hire someone you were this uncomfortable with.
别这样罗斯……不!你知道吗?我绝对不会强迫你雇用你不喜欢用的人。
Rachel: Oh, that's true.
那倒是真的。
Ross: Thank you!
谢谢你!
Rachel: Well, you're the one who wants to fire him, so you're gonna have to go do it.
是你要解雇他的,你去跟他说。
Sandy: So you see Wigglemunch, that's why it's important to shaaaaaaare...
所以,摇摆先生这就是分享的重要……
Joey: I am learning so much from you.
我从你身上学到好多。
Chandler: Well, I'm off to Tulsa, so if your maitre d' friend has any funny Oklahoma jokes, tell him to e-mail me at www. hahanotsomuch. com.
好了,我要去土尔沙了,如果你的领班朋友有任何好笑的奥克拉荷马笑话……叫他寄电子邮件到www点,一点都不好笑,点com!
Monica: Honey, you can relax.
亲爱的,你可以放轻松了。
Monica:Last night at work, Jeffrey told this really sexist joke.
昨晚工作时,杰佛瑞说了个很性别歧视的笑话。
Monica:After that, not so funny anymore.
从此之后,再也没有那么好笑了。
Chandler: Really? See, that's the thing: you gotta keep it smart, people!
真的?瞧,都是这样的:要学聪明一点的!
Monica: Ok, don't miss that flight. You know I love you.
别错过班机,你知道我爱你。
Chandler: I love you too. And, I like you as a friend.
我也爱你。而我像朋友一样喜欢你。
Joey: All right. See you later!
没错。再见!
Chandler: See ya!
再见!
Joey: Did the guy really make that joke?
那个男的真的有说那个笑话吗?
Monica: Nah, He still kills me. Last night he had me laughing so hard, I swear, a little pee came out. {Urine Leakage: A Common Health Problem for Women of All Ages}
没有,他还是让我捧腹大笑,我发誓昨晚他让我笑到真的有点尿跑出来。
Ross: Here goes...
好了……
Rachel: I can't watch. It's like firing Elmo.
我没有办法看,这就像开除艾摩(《芝麻街》中的角色)一样。
Ross: Sandy, Hi, we, uhm...we kinda need to talk. I'm afraid it's-it's not working out.
珊帝,嗨,我们……我们可能需要谈谈。我想恐怕这样是行不通的。
Sandy: Oh...
喔……
Ross: Yeah, uhm...I mean, Rachel and I, think you-you are great with Emma...uhm...We just feel...
我是说,瑞秋跟我认为你带艾玛实在是很棒……我们只是觉得……
Rachel: You! You feel!
你!是你觉得!
Ross: I...just feel that the...the chemistry isn't right. I'm-I'm sorry.
我只是觉得……没有化学反应。我很抱歉。
Ross:We're...we're more than happy to give you good recommendation...
我们很乐意帮你写推荐信的……
Sandy: Oh, no, no, no...That's ok. I had a lot of offers from other families.
不,没关系,我还有很多其他的家庭要我过去帮忙。
Sandy:I just pickedyou guys 'cause...I liked you the best.
我挑选你们是因为……我最喜欢你们。
Rachel: Oh, damn you Geller!
喔,该死的,盖勒!
Ross: Anyway, uhm...Well, I'm glad there's, there's no hard feelings.
好了,我很高兴没有任何不愉快。
Sandy: No, none at all.
一点也没有。
Sandy:You need to be happy with whoever is in your home...
你们需要一个能相处融洽的人才行……
Sandy:Although-although if you don't mind telling me, what was our problem? May-maybe it's something I can work on in the future.
不过,如果你不介意告诉我……问题是出在哪里呢?或许是我在将来可以改进的地方。
Ross: No, you know, it's-it's uhm nothing you did, it's...it's uhm...my issue.
不,不关你的事,是我的问题。
Sandy: What is it?
是什么呢?
Sandy:Please?
拜托?
Ross: You know, I'm just not uhm...that comfortable with a guy who's as sensitive as you.
你知道,我只不过是不习♥惯跟像你一样敏感的男人相处。
Sandy: That's fair. Al-although, can I ask...why do you think that is?
可以谅解。但是,我可以问你为什么会是这样吗?
Ross: Why...I...I don't know. Uhm...errrr...maybe...maybe because of my father?
为什么?我不知道。或许是我父亲的缘故。
Sandy: Hmm.
嗯。
Ross: I mean, uhm...you know when I was growing up he was kind of a tough guy.
在我的成长过程中,他总是像个硬汉一样。
Ross:You know a-a-and as a kid I wasn't the athlete I am now.
小时候,我不像现在一样这么有运动感。
Rachel: Huh ha ha!
哈哈哈哈!
Ross: I play squash! Anyway, uhm...I always get the feeling he thought I was too sensitive.
我会玩壁球!反正,我总是觉得他认为我太敏感。
Sandy: That must've been hard.
那一定很难受。
Ross: It was hard...I remember...I was in my bedroom...playing with my dinosaurs...playing and learning...and my father walks in and says...he says...What're you doing with those things? What's wrong with you, why aren't you...why aren't you outside playing like a...like a real boy?
的确是很难受……我记得有一次我在房间跟我的恐龙玩……是一边玩一边学习……然后我父亲走了进来说……你是在跟那些东西做什么?你有什么不对劲?为什么你不能去外面像真正的男生一样玩呢?
Sandy: But you are a real boy!
但是你是真正的男生啊!
Ross: I know I am!...And when it's summer, and it's hot, why can't you wear a tank top?
我知道我是的!夏天很热的时候,为什么不能穿背心装呢?
Sandy: It's All right! Listen, crying is good. It lets the boo hoos out.
没关系,哭泣是好事。大声哭出来吧。
Ross: Here come some more...
哭出来了!
Rachel: Emma, One day you're gonna grow up and be a big girl just like your daddy.
艾玛,有天你会长成大女孩,就跟你爹地一样。
Sandy/Grumpus: And what's the one kind of boat that can never, ever sink?
哪一种船是永远不会沉的船呢?
Joey/Wigglemunch: What kind?
哪一种?
Sandy/Grumpus: A friend-ship...
“友船”(音同友谊)!
Joey: Wow! You blow my mind.
哇!你真让我大开眼界!
Sandy: Oh, I gotta go.
我要走了。
Joey: Aaahh, how much do I owe you?
我该给你多少呢?
Sandy: Twenty bucks.
二十块。
Joey: Oh, it's like the cheapest college ever.
这真是史上最便宜的大学了!
Sandy: Uh, I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见。
Joey: Ok, bye-bye, Skdandy.
拜拜,珊蒂。


《老友记》本章剧本下载