老友记 第九季 第七集

FriendsS09E07

Part1

2019年8月26日 02:18 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 7: The One with Ross’Inappropriate Song.


老友记第9季第7集:罗斯的成人歌。

Ross: And that's why, no matter what mommy says, we really were on a break. Yes we were! Yes we were! Come here gorgeous.
而那就是为什么,不管妈咪说什么……我们都真的暂时分手了。是的,没错!是的,没错!来吧,漂亮宝贝。
Ross: Oh! Look at you! You are the cutest little baby ever! You're just a...a little bitty baby, you know that? But you've got...
瞧瞧你!你是史上最可爱的小婴儿了!你只是个小不点婴儿,你知道吗?但是你拥有……
Ross: You've got big beautiful eyes, yes you do, and a, and a big round belly. Big baby butt!
你拥有大大漂亮的双眼,是的,你有,还有…… 还有大大圆圆的肚肚,大大的婴儿屁屁!
Ross:I like big butts.
我喜欢大屁屁。
Ross: I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty, waist, and a round thing in your face you get...
我喜欢大屁屁,我不能撒谎,其他的哥们儿们,你们也别否认,当姑娘走来扭起小细腰儿,那圆圆的在你脸上的是你的……
Ross: Oh my God, Emma...you're laughing!
喔,天啊,艾玛……你在笑!
Ross: Oh my God, you've never done that before, have you? You never done that before.
喔,我的天,你从没有这样过,对吗?你从来没有这样过。
Ross: Daddy made you laugh, huh? Well, daddy and Sir Mix-a-lot...
爹地逗你笑了,对吧?嗯,是爹地还有混音老爹……
Ross: What? What? You, you wanna hear some more? Uhm...My anaconda don't want none, unless you got buns hon I'm a terrible father!
什么?什么?你还想听更多是吗?我的蟒蛇啥都不要,除非你扭动你的小腰儿,我真是个糟糕的父亲!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey. Hey listen, what'd you guys know about investments?
你们懂得投资吗?
Chandler: How come?
怎么了?
Joey: Well, I'm starting to make good money on the show and I'm thinking...I should probably do something with it.
我的演出开始让我赚到一些钱了,所以我想我应该好好利用那些钱。
Monica: What'd you do with your money now?
那你现在是把钱放在哪里呢?
Joey: Well, it's taped to the back of my toilet tank.
藏在我家马桶水箱后面。
Joey: I didn't say that! It's uh, it's in a bank guarded by robots!
我没有那样说!是放在银行由机器人看守着!
Chandler: Do you have any ideas?
你有什么想法吗?
Joey: Uh, yeah, this guy at work got me excited about going in on an emu farm.
有个同事的提议让我觉得很兴奋……是关于投资鸸鸟农场。
Joey: That'd be kinda cool huh? Pitching in on the weekends, helping to plant the emus...
很酷吧?在周末的时候过去帮忙,帮助种植鸸鸟……
Monica: Joe, Emus are birds. You raise them for meat.
乔伊,鸸鸟是鸟类。是养来当食物的。
Joey: Yeah! Right!
嗯,是喔!
Joey:People eat birds. Bird meat.
人类会吃小鸟。小鸟肉。
Joey: Now do they just fly into your mouth or, or you go to, you go to a restaurant and say: "'Scuse me, I'll have a bucket of fried bird. "
他们是直接飞进你的嘴里吗?还是你可以到餐厅说:“不好意思,我要点一份炸鸟”。
Joey: Or, or maybe just a wing or...
或是一个翅膀,或是……
Monica: Joey, I think you should consider something a little less risky.
你应该考虑比较低风险性的投资。
Monica: I mean, I think in this market, real estate is your best investment.
我认为房地产会是最好的投资。
Monica:The Fed just lowered the rates and the interest on your mortgage is totally deductible.
联邦储备银行才刚降息 而且房贷的利率也可以扣减所得税额。
Monica: That's right, I know some stuff!
没错,我懂投资!
Joey: Real estate, huh? Hmm.
房地产,是吗?
Monica: Oh, and you know who's selling a great apartment? Richard!
你知道谁要卖一间很棒的公寓吗?理查!
Chandler: Oh, and you know whose knowledge of her ex-boyfriend is shocking? Monica!
你知道谁对她前男朋友的熟悉度很吓人吗?莫妮卡!
Monica: My dad told me. They play golf together.
我爸告诉我的,他们一起打高尔夫球。
Chandler: Oh, well, maybe I'll join them some time.
那么或许我应该加入他们。
Chandler: I just hope the club doesn't slip out of my hand and beat the moustache off his face.
我只希望球杆不要滑出我的手……然后把他的八字胡从他脸上打掉。
Rachel: And then, the doctor said, that Emma has doubled her birth weight, she is in the 90th percentile and she's gonna start eating solid foods really soon.
然后医生说艾玛的体重已经是出生时的一倍了,她比百分之九十的婴儿快,很快就可以吃固体食物了。
Monica: Oh, that's great!
太棒了!
Rachel: I know! What did we use to talk about?
我知道!我们以前都在谈什么呢?
Monica: No idea.
不知道。
Phoebe: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel and Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: Listen! You have to help me pick a dress 'cause I'm meeting Mike's parents tonight!
听着!你们要帮我选衣服,我今晚要跟麦克的父母见面!
Monica: Wow, the boyfriend's parents! That's a big step.
哇,男朋友的父母亲,真是一大步。
Phoebe: Really? That hadn't occurred to me.
真的吗?我倒是没有这样想过。
Monica: Sweetie, they're gonna love you, just be yourself.
他们会喜欢你的,自然随性就好。
Phoebe: They live on the upper east side on Park Avenue!
他们住在上东区的公园大道!
Rachel: Oh yeah, she can't be herself.
那她就不能自然随性了
Phoebe: Ok, so...all right...Which dress? You can say "neither".
好了,那么,哪一件呢?你们可以说都不好。
Rachel and Monica: Oh God, neither!
喔,天啊,都不好!
Phoebe: You can say it nicely.
你们大可以委婉一点说。
Monica: I'm sorry honey, we're gonna take you shopping. It's gonna be fine.
我很抱歉,我们会带你去买衣服。没事的。
Rachel: Yeah, totally! You are in such good hands. And I'm so good with meeting parents.
我会帮你的!我很会搞跟父母亲见面这种事。
Rachel: With the father, you know, you wanna flirt a little bit, but not in a gross way.
面对他父亲,稍微打情骂俏一,下 但是不要太过火。
Rachel:Just kind of like: "Oh Mr. Pincer, I can see where Wallis gets his good looks."
有像是“品瑟先生,我现在终于知道华勒斯帅气的长相是遗传谁的了”。
Monica: You went out with Wallis Pincer?
你跟华勒·斯品瑟交往过?
Rachel: Uh, he took the SATs for me.
他代替我考联考。
Monica: I knew you didn't get a 1400!
我就知道你没有考过1400分!
Rachel: Cha yeah, well, duh! I mean...
是啊,哈!我们说的是……
Phoebe: So, now, what-what about with Mike's mom?
那麦克的妈妈怎么办呢?
Rachel: Oh, well, with the mother, just, just constantly tell her how amazing her son is.
至于他母亲,只要不断的告诉她她儿子有多棒就行了。
Rachel: Take it from me, moms love me. Ross's mom one time actually said I'm like the daughter that she never had.
举我为例,母亲们都很喜欢我。罗斯的妈有一次甚至还说……我就像是那个她从未有过的女儿。
Monica: She said what?
她说什么?
Phoebe: That's she's like the daughter she never had. Listen!
她就像是那个她从未有过的女儿。听着!
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: I just finished getting Phoebe all dressed to meet Mike's parents. She's so nervous, it's so sweet!
我才帮菲比打扮好让她去见麦克的父母。她好紧张,真是太感人了!
Ross: Guess what? I made Emma laugh today.
猜猜怎么了,我今天逗艾玛笑了。
Rachel: You What? And I missed it? Because I was giving a makeover to that stupid hippie?
你什么?而我竟然错过……都是因为要帮那愚蠢的嬉皮改变造型?
Ross: Yeah, it was uhm, it was like a, a real little person laugh too. It was, it was like uhm, Only, only not creepy.
是啊,而且就像是小大人的笑喔!就像是……只不过不像这样吓人。
Rachel: Yeah. Well, well, what did you do to make her laugh?
你做了什么逗她笑?
Ross: I uhm, Well, I sang actually, I rapped, uhm, Baby Got Back
我……嗯,我唱了歌,其实……是饶舌歌……“宝贝,你的背影好靓”
Rachel: You what? You sang, to our baby daughter, a song about a guy who likes to have sex with women with giant asses?
你什么?你对着我们的宝贝女儿唱……一首关于男人想要跟巨大屁♥股女人……上床的歌?
Ross: But you know what, if-if you think about it, it-it actually promotes a healthy uhm, body image...because...even big butts, or, uhm, juicy doubles, are...
你知道吗?如果你仔细想想……它事实上是在提倡健康的身体观念……因为即使是大屁♥股……或是“可口多汁的双乳”都是……
Rachel: owww...
喔喔喔……
Ross: Please don't take her away from me.
请不要把她从我身边带走。
Catherine: Oh hi, come on in. I'm Catherine, the listing agent.
嗨,请进 我是凯瑟琳,卖房经纪人。
Joey: Hi I'm Joey. This is Chandler.
嗨,我是乔伊,这是钱德。
Chandler: So how come Richard's selling the place?
为什么理查要卖掉这地方呢?
Chandler:Went bankrupt? Medical malpractice? Choked on his own moustache?
破产了吗?医疗误诊?被自己的胡子噎死吗?
Catherine: Actually, he is buying a much bigger place. It's got a great view of Central Pa...
他要买一间更大的公寓。景观很棒,可以看到中央公园……
Chandler: Mmm That's enough about you!
你说够了!
Joey: Is there anything we should know about the apartment?
这地方有什么我们应该要知道的吗?
Catherine: All the appliances are included. There is a lot of light, a new kitchen...I think you guys would be very happy here.
电器用品全部都包含。光线充足,还有新的厨房……我想你们俩住在这里一定会很快乐。
Chandler: No, no, no, no, no, NO! No, no, we're-we're not together. We're, we're not a couple. We're definitely not a couple.
不不不不!,我们没有在一起。我们绝对不是一对。
Catherine: Oh...Ok, sorry!
好的,抱歉!
Chandler: That's all right.
没关系。
Joey: Well, you-you seem pretty insulted by that. What? I'm not good enough for you?
哇,你看起来好像是被侮辱了一样。是怎样?我配不上你吗?
Chandler: We're not gonna have this conversation again.
我们不要再讨论这个问题了。
Chandler: Look at this place. Why am I so intimidated by this guy?
瞧瞧这地方。我为什么备受这家伙的威胁呢?
Chandler: Pretentious art, this huge macho couch. When we know all he does is sit around all day crying about losing Monica to a real man!
矫情的艺术品,这张大又阳刚的沙发。我们知道他只会坐在那边……哭泣着为什么莫妮卡会离开他 而投入一个真正男人的怀抱!
Chandler:You don't think he's here, do you?
他应该不在这里吧,对吗?
Joey: You know what it is? It's a nice place but I gotta say, I don't know if I see myself living here.
我不知道这是个好地方,但是我必须要说我不知道我能不能住得习惯。
Joey: Oh, oh, oh, let me see...
嗯,让我们来试试看……
Joey:Yeah, I could see it.
是的,我可以住得习惯。
Chandler: Look at these videos. You know, I mean, who does he think he is? Magnum Force, Dirty Harry, Cool Hand Luke...Oh my God!
瞧瞧这些录影带。他以为他是谁啊?《紧急搜捕令》《肮脏哈里》《铁窗喋血》……喔,我的天!
Joey: What?
怎么了?
Chandler: There's a tape here with Monica's name on it.
有一卷带子上面有莫妮卡的名字。
Joey: Ooh! A tape with a girl's name on it. It's probably a sex tape. Wait a minute, this says Monica And this is Richard's apartment.
有一卷带子上面有女生的名字。可能是性♥爱录影带。等一下,上面写着“莫妮卡”……而且这里是理查的公寓。
Chandler: Get there faster!
快点想!
Mike: Wow! You look, like my mom.
哇!你看起来……真像我妈。
Phoebe: I'm wearing pantyhose!
我有穿丝♥袜!
Mike: Great! Come on in!
太棒了!请进!
Phoebe: Oh, thank you! Oh! Oh my God, you're rich!
好的,谢谢!喔,我的天,你真有钱!
Mike: No, my parents are rich.
不,是我父母亲有钱。
Phoebe: Yeah, so, they gotta die someday. Hello!
喔,那又如何呢?他们有天也会死的。嗨!
Mike: Mom, dad, this is Phoebe. Phoebe, these are my parents: Theodore, and Bitsy.
爸妈,这是菲比。菲比,他们是我父母希尔多跟贝西。
Phoebe: Theodore, Bitsy, what a delight!
希尔多,贝西,很高兴能与你们见面!
Bitsy: It's so nice to finally meet you!
终于见到你真是太高兴了!
Phoebe: And you...Your home is lovely.
我也是……你们家真是美好。
Bitsy: Well, thank you, I'll give you a tour later. It's actually three floors.
谢谢,等一下我可以带你参观。这里其实有三层。
Phoebe: Holy crap!
我的妈啊!
Bitsy: Phoebe, why don't you come in the living room and meet our friends?
过来认识我们的朋友吧!
Phoebe: Oh, try and stop me!
非常荣幸!
Mike: Hey, Wh-what're you doing?
你在做什么呢?
Phoebe: I'm-I'm trying to get your parents to like me.
试着让你父母亲喜欢我。
Mike: Yeah, I'm sure they will, but you know, you don't have to do this. I want them to get to know Phoebe, not Phoebe.
我相信他们会的,但是你不用这样假。我要他们认识菲比,不是“菲比”。
Phoebe: It is fun though, isn't it? You got it! It-It's hard to stop.
不过很好玩,不是吗?知道了!好了,很难停止。
Mike: Well, come on.
好了,来吧。
Theodore: Phoebe, these are our friends, Tom and Sue Angle.
菲比,这是我们的朋友,汤姆跟苏安格。
Bitsy: Phoebe, come sit. Tell us a little bit about yourself. So where are you from?
菲比,来坐下。跟我们介绍一下你自己。你是哪里人呢?
Phoebe: Uhm...Ok, well, all right, uhm, originally I'm from upstate, but uhm...then my mom killed herself and my stepdad went to prison, so...I just moved to the city where uhm...I actually lived in a burned out Buick LeSabre for a while...which was ok, that was ok, until uhm...I got hepatitis, you know, 'cause this pimp spit in my mouth and...but I...I got over it and uhm...anyway, now I'm uhm...a freelance massage therapist, uhm...which, you know, isn't always steady money but at least I don't pay taxes, huh...
好的,嗯,好的,我本来是上州人,但是后来我妈自杀,然后继父去坐牢,所以我就搬到市中心住在一辆火烧车里一阵子……那倒是没关系,还好啦,直到我染上肝炎,你知道的……因为有个坏蛋吐口水到我嘴里,然后……但是我已经好了……然后,反正现在我是自由按♥摩治疗师……赚的钱不是很稳固,但至少不用缴税,
Phoebe:So, where does everyone summer?
那大家都到哪度暑假呢?
Chandler: I'm not gonna watch it...I don't need to watch it...I mean, what good could possibly come from watching it?
我不会看的……我不需要看……我是说,看了又有什么好处呢?
Chandler: Well, we know I'm gonna watch it.
嗯,我们知道我还是要看。
Joey: Hey dude, what's up?
嘿,兄弟,怎么了?
Chandler: Don't judge me, I'm only human!
别审判我!我只不过是个普通人!
Joey: Did you take that tape?
你拿走那卷带子吗?
Chandler: I had to!
我必须要!
Chandler:Ok, imagine you were married...and you found a tape of your wife in another guys' apartment, wouldn't you need to know what was on it?
假设你结婚了……然后你发现一卷你老婆带子……在另一个男人的公寓里,你难道不想知道里面是什么吗?
Joey: I don't know. Who'm I'm married to?
我不知道,我跟谁结婚呢?
Chandler: Some girl!
某个女孩子!
Joey: She hot?
她辣吗?
Chandler: Yeah.
当然。
Joey: How did she get me to settle down?
她是怎么让我定下来的?
Chandler: All right, I'm gonna watch it.
好了,我要看。
Chandler:I mean look, it's probably not even what I think it is.
我是说,或许根本不是我想的那样。
Chandler:And even if it is, it can't possibly be as bad as what I'm picturing in my head. Can it?
即使是,或许也不像我在脑海中想像的情景那样糟糕。会吗?
Joey: Guess I don't know. My experience: if a girl says yes to being taped, she doesn't say no to much else, I'll tell ya.
依据我的经验。如果女生答应可以录下来……其它的也就都不会拒绝了,我跟你说。
Chandler: Then you're gonna have to watch it for me.
那你先帮我看。
Joey: What? Whoo-what?
什么?
Chandler: Just for a few seconds, so I can know what it is. Please?
几秒钟就好,让我知道那是什么。拜托!
Joey: All right, fine. But if I enjoy this, you have only yourself to blame.
好啦,可以,但是万一我很乐在其中 你就只能怪你自己!
Chandler: Why am I hearing cheering?
为什么我听到欢呼声?
Joey: Well it's ok, it's like...it's just a football game.
没关系,是足球赛。
Chandler: Football? Just football?
只是足球赛?
Joey: Yeah, see, you were all worried for nothing.
你担心是多余的。
Chandler: It's football, it's just football.
是足球,只是足球。
Chandler:This is great! This is the first time I've ever enjoyed football.
太棒了!这是我第一次真正喜欢足球。
Chandler:It may be customary to get a beer.
我想这时候喝啤酒很对味。
Chandler: What the What are you doing?
搞什么……你在做什么?
Joey: You don't wanna see what I just saw!
你不想要看到我刚看到的东西!
Monica: What're you guys doing? Oh my God, is that Richard?
你们在做什么?喔,我的天!那是理查吗?
Phoebe: God! God! This is not going well.
喔,天啊,真是进行的不顺利。
Mike: No, no, you're doing fine, really. Why don't you go talk to my dad?
不,你做的很好,真的。你何不去找我爸聊聊。
Phoebe: Ok, ok, ok, ok. Still sure about me being myself?
好,好的,好的。还确定要我做我自己吗?
Mike: Absolutely! Or maybe just a little less pimp spit.
当然!或许少说一些“坏蛋吐口水”的事。
Phoebe: So Theodore, I uhm, I can see where Mike gets his good looks from...
希尔多,我现在知道麦克的帅气外表是遗传自谁的了……
Theodore: Oh, Well...
嗯……
Phoebe: Yeah. And that physique! You must work out all the time.
你一定经常做运动。
Theodore: Oh no, not all the time, I-I do the best I can...
不是很常,不过我尽量……
Phoebe: Yeah I bet! Look out!
是啊,我想也是!看招!
Theodore: Oh! Owwwww!
喔!
Phoebe: Oh my God, are you ok?
喔,我的天,你还好吗?
Theodore: I recently had surgery.
我最近刚动完手术。
Phoebe: I'm so sorry!
我很抱歉。
Theodore: No, I'll be fine...I just should check the stitches.
没关系,我没事……我只是应该要去检查一下伤口。
Phoebe: I really, really am sorry.
我真的很抱歉。
Theodore: How could you know. Why wouldn't you punch me in the stomach?
你怎么会知道呢?为什么你不会打我肚子呢?
Mike: Uhm, did you just hit my dad?
你刚刚是不是打了我爸?
Phoebe: Yes...I'm sorry, I've never met a boyfriends parents before.
是的,我很抱歉,我从来没有见过男朋友的父母亲。
Mike: But, I mean, you have met...humans before, right? Look, why don't you go talk to my mom?
但是,你总该有见过人,对吗?你何不去找我妈聊聊。
Phoebe: Yeah ok...yeah, your mom, ok, she-she looks nice, I can talk to her.
好的,你妈,她看起来很和善。我可以跟她聊的。
Mike: Yeah, you do that, and then I gotta go check my dad for signs of internal bleeding.
你去聊吧!我要去看看我爸是不是有内出血的现象。
Phoebe: Yeah. Oh Bitsy, hi. Uhm...listen, I just want to thank you again for having me here tonight.
贝西,我想要再次谢谢你邀请我今晚过来。
Bitsy: Well, not at all.
喔,不用客气。
Phoebe: Also uhm, I just want you to know what a wonderful man your son is.
还有,我只想让你知道你儿子是个很棒的男人。
Bitsy: Thank you, I think so too.
谢谢,我也这么认为。
Phoebe: Well, and you know, it really is a testament to how he was raised.
一切都是他受了良好的家庭教育。
Phoebe:Especially to you. Because he's very respectful of women.
尤其是你的功劳。因为他十分尊重女性。
Bitsy: Is he really?
他真的吗?
Phoebe: Are you kidding. He is so considerate of my feelings and...you know I think...you'd also like to know that he is a very gentle lover.
他非常体贴我的感受,我认为你也会想知道……他在床上非常温柔。
Bitsy: E-e-excuse me?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh no, no, no, no no. Don't get me wrong. No, he's not in like a sissy way.
不,别误会我。不,不是那种娘娘腔的样子。
Phoebe:No, no, no when he gets going, he can rattle a headboard like a sailor on leave...
当他疯起来的时候……他可是像休假的船员一样神勇……
Bitsy: That's...my boy.
那就是……我儿子。
Mike: Awesome!
绝了!
Rachel: Ok, aahhh, please laugh for mommy, please? Please laugh for mommy.
好了,给妈咪笑一笑,拜托!请为妈咪笑一个。
Rachel:Not funny huh? Oh so, is it...only offensive novelty rap?
不好笑,对吧?嗯,所以是不是……只有低级好玩的饶舌歌才行呢?
Rachel: Or maybe just, you know, rap in general? 'Cause mommy can rap.
或许只要是饶舌歌都行,因为妈咪会饶舌。
Rachel:My name is mommy and I'm here to say, that all the babies are. Oh, I can't rap...All right, sweetheart...
我名叫妈妈我要在这儿说,所有的小宝贝……哦,我不会饶舌乐……好吧,小心肝儿……
Rachel: This is only because I love you so much, and I know that you're not gonna tell anybody.
只是因为我太爱你了,我知道你会保守秘密。
Rachel:I like...big butts and I cannot lie...You other brothers can't deny...when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face...Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
我喜欢大屁屁,我不能撒谎,其他的哥们儿们,你们也别否认,当姑娘走来扭起小细腰儿那圆圆的在你脸上的是你的俏目,好!好!好!
Rachel: Oohhhhh! Oh! I like big butts and I cannot lie... You other brothers can't deny...Oh Emma you're laughing!
喔!我喜欢大屁屁我不能撒谎……其他的哥们儿们你们也别否认……艾玛,你在笑!你笑了!
Rachel:Oh you are, you really do like big butts, don't you. Oh, you beautiful little weirdo...
你真的很喜欢大屁♥股,对不对?你这个漂亮的小怪蛋……
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Oh you missed it. She was laughing.
你错过了!她刚刚在笑!
Rachel:Oh it was amazing. It was amazing. It was the most beautiful, beautiful sound that...
真是不可思议。是很不可思议。那就像是最美妙的声音……
Ross: Oh I know, isn't it?
我知道,可不是吗?
Ross: Ooh...what'd you do to get her to laugh?
你做了什么逗她笑?
Rachel: Oh! You know, I just...couple of things I tried...Different...I just sang a little doo...Itsy Bitsy Spider.
喔!你知道的,我只不过…… 试了一些东西,不同的……只是唱了一点“痒痒小蜘蛛”。
Ross: You sang Baby Got Back didn't you?
你唱了“宝贝,你的背影很靓” 对不对?
Rachel: Nothing else worked. That girl is all about the ass.
其它的方法都没有用!这女孩就是喜欢屁屁!
Phoebe: and then it goes back to the chorus. smelly cat, sme-lly ca-t/It's not your fau-lt. And that's the end of the song...
……然后再回到主旋律。臭臭猫,臭臭猫/不是不的错。然后那就是歌曲的结尾……
Phoebe:I realise you hadn't, ask to hear it, but uhm...no-one had spoken in seventeen minutes.
我知道你们没有要我唱,但是已经有十七分钟没有人说话了。
Mike: Phoebe writes lots of great songs. Wha-what was that one you sang the other night that everybody just loved?
菲比创作了许多歌曲。你那天晚上唱的歌是什么呢?
Phoebe: Oh, Pervert Parade?
《变态游♥行》吗?
Mike: No...
不……
Phoebe: Oh, Ode To A Pubic Hair?
《阴毛颂》吗?
Mike: Stop!
停止!
Phoebe: Oh God! Is that veal?
喔,天啊!这是小牛肉吗?
Mike: Mom, I thought I told you, Phoebe's a vegetarian.
妈,我以为我跟你说过菲比是素食者。
Bitsy: Oh!
喔!
Phoebe: Oh no, no, no, no, that's ok, that's ok, I mean, I'm, I am a vegetarian, except for veal.
不,没关系,没关系,我是说,我是素食者……不过我吃小牛肉。
Phoebe: Yeah no, veal I love.
是的,我爱吃小牛肉。
Mike: Phoebe you don't have to eat-
菲比,你可以不用吃的……
Phoebe: No, no, no, actually, no, it's any baby animals: kittens, fish babies, you know, especially veal, you know, and this, this nice vein of fat running through it.
我喜欢任何小动物食物,小猫,小鱼,但是,尤其喜欢小牛肉,这上面还有带一点很棒的肥肉。
Phoebe: Hmmm, yummy Hmmm...
嗯嗯,好吃……
Mike: So? What do you think?
那……你们觉得如何呢?
Monica: So you stole that tape from Richard's apartment?
所以你从理查的公寓偷了这卷带子?
Chandler: Whoho ho...Listen to the judgment from the porn star!
听听这色情片明星在批评我!
Monica: That tape was never meant to be seen by Joey, I would feel more comfortable if I was having this conversation in private.
那带子本来就不是要让……乔伊,我希望可以私下谈论这件事。
Joey: Monica, look, I don't think you and I have any secrets anymore Not ready to joke about it yet, ok, I'll see you later.
莫妮卡,听着,我不认为你我之间存在任何秘密了。还没有准备好可以开玩笑吗?待会见。
Monica: Why in the world would you take this tape and and why would you watch it?
你为什么要拿这卷带子呢?而且为什么要看呢?
Chandler: Because that's who I am, ok?
因为我就是这样的人,好吗?
Chandler:I'm sure a mature man like Richard could see a tape like that and it wouldn't bother him.
我相信像理查那样的男人可以看这样的带子而且不会被说教。
Chandler:Just'd be another saucy anecdote for him to share at his men's club over brandy, moustaches.
这只不过是个黄色的小插曲……让他可以在他的男性俱乐部里边喝着白兰地摸着胡子和兄弟们分享。
Monica: Is all this about you not being able to grow a moustache?
这一切跟你没有办法长胡子有关吗?
Chandler: This is about you and Richard. He's clearly not over you. He keeps a tape so he can...look at it whenever he wants.
这跟你还有理查有关。很明显地他还没有忘记你。他保留这带子让他可以在任何想的时候就看。
Monica: Isn't that sad? I mean, can-can you see how pathetic that is? You-you shouldn't be jealous. You should feel bad for him.
那不是很悲惨吗?你看不出来这是多可悲的事吗?别吃醋了,你应该为他感到可怜。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, well, poor Richard. Yo- I can grow a moustache!
是啊,可怜的理查,他……我可以长胡子的!
Monica: Chandler, this is not our problem.
这不是我们的问题。
Monica:We got each other. That's all that matters.
我们拥有彼此。这是最重要的。
Chandler: Yeah, oh, but I just keep picturing you rolling around with him with your cowboy boots in the air.
但是我就是忘不了你滚在他身边,穿着你的……牛仔靴子在空中晃来晃去。
Monica: Cowboy boots? I've never worn cowboy boots in my whole life!
牛仔靴子?我这辈子从没有穿过牛仔靴子。
Chandler: Oh, good, good. Play more, 'cause I wanna see how it ends.
很好,非常好,再多放一点,因为我想看结局是怎样。
Monica: That's not me!
那不是我!
Chandler: What? That's not you! Life is good again! Ride him cowgirl!
什么?那不是你!美好的生活又再度来临了!骑上去,牛仔女!
Monica: That bastard taped over me!
那混♥蛋录了别人在我的带子上!
Chandler: Is that a problem?
那有什么问题吗?
Monica: I-It's just so insulting! Quick spring for a new blank tape, Doctor!
真是太侮辱人了!花钱买新的空白带子嘛,医师!
Chandler: Yes, but the important thing is that we have each other, right?
是的,但是重要的是我们拥有彼此,不是吗?
Monica: Well yeah. It's-it's so rude! I mean, let me tell you, the way we did it was a lot better…
嗯,是的,不过这非常没礼貌!我们做的方式要比那个好太多……
Chandler: Are you going to finish that sentence?
你要把这个句子说完吗?
Theodore: I can't imagine what he sees in her.
我无法想像他在她身上看到什么吸引人的。
Bitsy: She actually makes me miss that pill-popping ex-wife of his. Oh, hello dear.
她还真让我怀念起他那嗑药的前妻。嗨,亲爱的
Mike: Hey, what's going on?
怎么了?
Bitsy: We were just chit-chatting. How's your friend?
我们只是在随便聊聊。你的朋友还好吗?
Mike: A little better.
好一点了。
Bitsy: By the way, do you know who's moving back into town? Tom and Sue's daughter Jen.
你知道谁要搬回城里了吗?汤姆跟苏的女儿,珍。
Theodore: You remember her Michael, she's lovely and...well-behaved and...single.
你记得她的,麦克,她很可爱,行为举止端庄,而且单身。
Mike: I'm not interested.
我没有兴趣。
Bitsy: Oh, please darling, let's be honest. You can have all the...sailor fun you want with that one, but...let's be real.
拜托,亲爱的,我们老实说。你跟那个也可以享受像船员般的乐趣的,但是我们要面对现实。
Mike: All right, stop.
好了,停。
Mike: You know, all Phoebe has done tonight is trying to get you to like her.
菲比所做的一切都是为了要让你们喜欢她。
Mike:Maybe that hasn't been clear all the time, but she did her best. And yeah, she's a little different than you are…
或许不是很明显……但是她已经尽力而为了。她是跟你们有点不同……
Bitsy: Michael, a pimp spit in her mouth!
麦克,一个坏蛋吐口水在她嘴里!
Mike: So what? I mean if even I can get past that, it shouldn't bother you.
那又如何?如果我都无所谓了,你们有什么好在乎的。
Mike: And you don't have to like her.
你们没有必要去喜欢她。
Mike:You just have to accept the fact that I do.
只需要接受我喜欢她的事实就可以。
Mike:I mean, if you can't even be civil to the woman I love...
如果你们无法对我爱的女人……
Bitsy: The woman you what?
你什么的女人?
Phoebe: Yeah, the woman you what?
是啊,你什么的女人?
Mike: The woman I love.
我爱的女人。
Mike:I love you...which is probably something I shouldn't say for the first time in front of my parents...and Tom and Sue...who are by the way the most sinfully boring people I've ever met in my life.
我爱你……我不该当我父母面前第一次说这种话……还有汤姆跟苏面前……对了,他们是我一生中遇过最无聊的人。
Phoebe: I love you too.
我也爱你。
Mike: You do?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah! How great is this?
很棒吗?
Mike: Wanna get out of here?
想要离开这里吗?
Phoebe: Ok.
想。
Mike: Mom, dad, thanks for dinner.
爸妈,谢谢你们的晚餐。
Phoebe: I had a great time.
我很开心。
Phoebe: It was really top drawer.
这里真的很高级。
Phoebe: And here's something, rich: thirteen bathrooms in this place, I threw up in the coat closet Ta-ta!
而且更棒的是……这里有十三间浴室,但是我吐在衣帽间里面。别了!
Rachel: One more time from the top.
从头再来一次!
Rachel:I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brother...
我喜欢大屁♥股,我不能说谎,其他哥们……
Ross: Rachel, please! That is so inappropriate!
瑞秋,瞧你!这也太不合适了!


《老友记》本章剧本下载