老友记 第九季 第九集

FriendsS09E09

Part1

2019年8月26日 02:27 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 9: The One with Rachel’s Phone Number.


老友记第9季第9集:瑞秋的电话号码。

Jo Lynn: This kitty is Mittens and this one is Fitzhugh, and this little guy in the cat condo is Jinkies.
这只小猫叫手套,这只是费修,然后这住在猫公寓的小男生是金吉。
Chandler: Yep. That's a lot of cats Jo Lynn. Single are ya?
是的。好多猫喔。裘琳你是单身吧?
Chandler: I'll get it.
我来接。
Chandler: Chandler Bing.
钱德?宾。
Joey: Hey. How come you're answering your own phone? Where's your crazy assistant?
为什么你是自己接电话呢?你的疯狂助理去哪了?
Chandler: You're not crazy. You're not crazy. Otherwise, why would you have all those cats? What's up Joe?
你没有疯,你没有疯?否则你怎么会养那么多只猫呢?什么事,乔伊?
Joey: Ok, what have we always wanted to do together?
有什么事是我们一直想要一起做的?
Chandler: Braid each other's hair and ride horseback on the beach?
帮彼此编辫子然后在海边骑马吗?
Joey: No, no, no. When you get home tomorrow night, you and I are gonna be at the Wizzards-Knicks game...courtside!
不不不,你明晚回家时……你跟我要去看魔术师队对尼克队球赛……场边座位!
Chandler: Courtside? Oh my God.
场边座位?喔!我的天啊!
Joey: Yeah. Maybe Michael Jordon will dive for the ball and break my jaw with his knee!
是啊!或许迈克尔·乔丹会扑过来抢球,然后用他的膝盖撞断我的下巴!
Chandler: That is so cool. I'll let Monica know.
真是太酷了,我来告诉莫妮卡。
Jo Lynn: These need your signature.
这些需要你的签名。
Chandler: Oh, listen, Jo Lynn, that was my friend Joey. He calls everybody crazy.
听着,裘琳,那是我朋友乔伊。他总是叫每个人疯狂的。
Monica: Hello?
嗨?
Chandler: Hey, hon, it's me.
嘿,亲爱的,是我。
Monica: Hi! Honey, how's the crazy cat lady?
嗨!亲爱的,那个疯狂猫女人还好吗?
Chandler: All right. Joey just called. He's got courtside Knicks tickets for him and me tomorrow night.
还好。乔伊刚打电话来……他帮我买到了明晚尼克队比赛的场边座位。
Monica: Really? But tomorrow night is the only night I get off from the restaurant.
真的吗?但是明晚是我唯一不用上班的晚上。
Monica: You go to the game, then we won't have a night together for another week.
如果你去看球赛,我们会有一星期没有办法在一起。
Chandler: But honey, it's courtside. The cheerleaders are gonna to be right in fr...That's not the way to convince you.
但是亲爱的,那是场边座位!啦啦队就在正前……这不是说服你的好方式。
Monica: Chandler look, I don't wanna be one of those wives that says, "You can't go to the game. You have to spend time with me. "
我不想要成为那种老婆老是说:“你不能去看球赛,你要陪我。”
Monica: So, if you could just realize it on your own...
所以如果你自己能够有认知……
Chandler: I-I know. You're right. I wanna see you too.
我知道,你说的对。我也想要见到你。
Chandler: I've just got to figure out a way to tell Joey, you know? He's really looking forward to this.
我得要想想要怎么告诉乔伊,他是满心期待着。
Monica: Tell him that you haven't seen your wife in a long time.
告诉他你很久没有见到老婆了。
Monica: Tell him that having a long-distance relationship is really difficult.
告诉他长距离关系是很难维系的。
Monica: Tell him that what little time we have together is, is precious.
告诉他我们这些有限的相处时间是很宝贵的。
Chandler: Yeah, ah, ah...I'll think of something.
是,额,额……我会想想别的。
Ross: Wow! Wow, you, you look...uh...I mean, it's just, ah...That-that dress...uh...
喔!你看起来……我是说,这真的…… 这件礼服……
Rachel: I hope the ends of these sentences are good.
我希望那句话的结尾是正面的。
Ross: Well, they-they're good. It's just been a while since I've seen you like this. You, you clean up good.
是好的,只是我很久没有看到你这样打扮。你产后恢复的真好。
Rachel: Oh well, well thank you.
真的吗?喔,谢谢你。
Rachel: Ok, stop. Stop looking at me like that. Last time that happened, that happened.
好了,别再这样看着我了。上次这样的时候,就那样了。
Ross: Oh right, right.
对,是的。
Ross: So, are you...ah...you excited about your, your first night away from Emma?
那,……你很高兴你第一次可以离开艾玛晚上出去玩吗?
Rachel: Yeah, yeah. Phoebe and I are gonna have so much fun.
是啊,菲比跟我会玩的很开心的。
Ross: Yeah
是的。
Rachel: And thank you for watching the baby, by the way.
谢谢你帮我看小孩。
Ross: Oh, it's fine. Actually, I, I invited Mike over.
不用客气。事实上,我有邀请麦克过来。
Rachel: Phoebe's Mike? Ross: Yeah.
菲比的麦克吗?是啊。
Rachel: I didn't know that you guys hung out.
我不知道你们很熟。
Ross: We don't. But I thought it would be nice to get to know him.
我们没有……但是我想要多认识他。
Ross: You know, maybe have a little dinner, drinks, conversation.
或许用点晚餐,喝点酒然后聊聊天。
Rachel: Oh that's so cute, Ross and Mike's first date.
太可爱了,罗斯跟麦克的第一次约会。
Ross: It's not a date.
这不是约会。
Ross: But if it turns out to be something more we don't wanna be interrupted, l'll leave a tie on the door.
但是如果发展成更进一步的关系……我会在门把上绑带子。
Rachel: Well, is that gonna be awkward? I mean, what're you guys gonna talk about?
那会不会很尴尬呢?你们要聊些什么呢?
Ross: I don't know. But, you know, we, we have a lot in common, you know. Um, he plays piano; I played keyboards in college.
我不知道,但是你知道的我们有许多共同点,你知道吗?他会弹钢琴,我在大学弹过键盘。
Ross: Uh, he's been divorced; I have some experience in that area.
他离过婚,我在那方面也有些经验。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Phoebe: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Oooh. Girl's night out indeed.
唔。果真是女人之夜。
Rachel: Ok. So now, I think Emma is probably down for the night, but if you need anything Ross...Ross: Rachel, Rachel, we'll be fine, all right? You go have fun.
我想艾玛今晚可能已经睡了……但是如果你们需要…… 我们会没事的,祝你们玩得愉快。
Rachel: Ok. You too. And I hope you score.
好的,你们也是。还有我希望你可以上垒得分。
Rachel: Bye. Mike: Bye.
再见。再见。
Ross: So...Welcome.
嗯,欢迎。
Mike: I got beer.
我有啤酒。
Ross: I got bottled breast milk.
我有瓶装母乳。
Mike: Eh, why don't we start with the beer?
我看我们先喝啤酒好了。
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Ross: So, um, Phoebe tells me you, ah, you play piano.
菲比告诉我你会弹钢琴。
Mike: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: You know, I, I used to, ah, play keyboards in college.
我在大学的时候也会弹键盘。
Mike: Ah? Do you have one here?
啊?你这里有吗?
Ross: No.
没有。
Mike: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Um...ah, you know, I'm-I'm divorced.
你知道的,我离过婚。
Ross: Um, Phoebe, Phoebe says you...you've been divorced?
额,菲比……菲比……说你…… 你也离过婚?
Mike: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I'm sorry. I don't, I don't really like to talk about it.
是的,是啊。很抱歉,我真的不太喜欢谈那件事。
Ross: That's ok. We'll-we'll talk about something else.
没关系,我们可以聊别的。
Mike: This is a nice apartment.
这间公寓蛮不错的。
Ross: Oh, thanks. The uh, the moldings are all original.
谢谢。这些装饰条板都是原来就有的。
Mike: Yeah, I-I don't know if the moldings are original in my apartment.
我不知道我公寓的装饰条板是不是原有的?
Mike: You're a paleontologist, right? Ross: Yeah.
你是古生物学家,是吗?是啊。
Mike: My cousin's a paleontologist. Ross: Ah?
我表哥也是古生物学家。啊?
Mike: Well, he and I would probably have a lot to talk about.
嗯,他跟我可能会有较多话题可以聊。
Monica: Hi. Chandler: Hey. Monica: Welcome home.
嗨。嘿。欢迎回家。
Chandler: Oh well, look at you.
嗯,瞧瞧你。
Monica: Yeah. What'd you think?
是啊,觉得怎样呢?
Chandler: Well, it looks great. It's just...well, I'm wearing the same thing underneath. So...Monica: Oh.
嗯,看起来很棒,只不过……我里面穿的也跟你一样,所以……喔。
Chandler: You see what I mean...
你知道我的意思吗?
Joey: Oh! Hey! How come your door's locked?
嘿!为什么你的门是锁着的?
Monica: Just a second.
等一下!
Chandler: No, no, no, no, no. Joey can't know that I'm here.
不不不!乔伊不能看到我在这里。
Monica: Why not?
为什么不能?
Chandler: Because I didn't know how to tell him that I couldn't go to the Knicks game. So I just told him that I had to stay in Tulsa.
我不知道怎么告诉他我不能去看球赛。所以我跟他说我得要留在土尔沙。
Monica: So, you lied to him?
所以你跟他说谎?
Chandler: Achhh. It's always better to lie than to have the complicated discussion. Except with you.
说谎比费口舌解释要好太多了。除了跟你之外。
Joey: Hey! Open the door. What's going on? What are you...? Why are you dressed like that?
嘿,开门。是怎么回事?你是在干么?你为什么穿成这样呢?
Monica: Oh, because, um, well, Chandler's gonna be home in a couple of days. So, I thought I would just uh, you know, practice the art of seduction.
因为钱德几天以后就要回来了。所以我想说可以先练习一下妩媚的技巧。
Joey: Oh, I thought I heard a man's voice before.
喔,我刚刚好像有听到男人的声音。
Monica: No! Oh I was just doing Chandler's side of the conversation.
没有,我只是在扮演钱德说话。
Monica: You know, like, "Hi, How do I look?""Really sexy. Could I be any more turned on?" you know…
你知道的,就像是:“嗨,我看起来如何?”“真性感,我还能比现在更兴奋吗?”你知道的……
Joey: Ok. wait a minuate. Why-why're there two glasses of wine out?
好的,等一下。为什么有两杯酒呢?
Monica: Because, one of them is for you.
因为一杯是要给你的。
Monica: Cheers. Ok, bye-bye.
干杯!好了,再见。
Chandler: You know, it's funny. I've been, ah, practicing the art of seduction myself. Hi ya.
真好玩,我自己也一直在练习勾引的技巧。嗨呀。
Monica: You might wanna keep practicing.
你最好继续加强练习。
Chandler: Yah.
是喔!
Chandler: It's Joey.
是乔伊。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: Hey Joe.
嘿,乔伊。
Joey: Dude, come home!
老兄,回家!
Chandler: What? Why?
什么?为什么?
Joey: Come...home.
回家!
Chandler: Look I, I can't. What's going on?
听着,我不行。是怎么回事呢?
Joey: I don't know how to tell you this but, uh...I think Monica's cheating on ya.
我不知道要怎么开口,但是我想莫妮卡有外遇。
Joey: I told you shouldn't've married someone so much hotter than you.
早就告诉过你,你不应该娶一个比你辣那么多的人!
Joey: All right look. If you can't come home and deal with this, then I'm gonna.
好了听着。如果你没有办法回来处理这种事,那我去处理。
Chandler: No!
不!
Joey: I just heard him!
我听到他的声音了!
Chandler: Can you...hear him...now?
你现在有听到他的声音吗?
Joey: No. All right, I'm going in.
没有,好了,我要进去了。
Chandler: No! Wait!
不!等等!
Joey: I heard him again!
我又听到他了!
Chandler: All right, look. Just stay there. I'm coming home.
好了,你就待在那里别动。我要回家了。
Joey: Ok. Great. I'll see you when you get here. I'm gonna wait out in the hall in case the dude comes out.
好的。棒极了。等你回来的时候见。我会在门外守着以免他走了。
Chandler: Is that really necessary?
有那个必要吗?
Joey: Absolutely. You'd do it for me.
当然。你也会为我这样做的。
Joey: Not that you ever have to because I know how to keep my women satisfied.
不是说你会有机会那样做,因为我知道要如何满足我的女人。
Chandler: Yeah, listen, thanks a lot.
是啊,听着,万分感谢。
Joey: Ok, bye.
好了,再见。
Monica: He thinks I'm a slut!
他认为我是淫♥荡的女人!
Chandler: Oh, right. And you're supposed to be a fireman?
喔,对了。你这不是应该当救火队员的吗?
Ross: Shouldn't the pizza be here by now? I mean, they said thirty minutes or less. Well, how long has it been?
披萨不是早就该到了吗?我是说,他们说不用三十分钟就会到。已经多久了呢?
Mike: Eleven minutes.
十一分钟。
Mike: And now twelve. So, you wanna watch TV or?
现在是十二分钟。那你想看电视吗?
Ross: You think I haven't thought of that? I mean I-I would like to, but the cable is out. Didn't seem like such a big deal until tonight.
你以为我没有想过吗?我也想啊,但是有线电视没有信号了。本来不觉得有什么大不了的,直到今晚。
Mike: So you like the beer?
你喜欢这啤酒吗?
Ross: I do. I do.
是的,我喜欢。
Ross: Although, it's actually a lager.
不过,这事实上是淡啤酒。
Mike: Huh. What's the difference between beer and lager?
那啤酒跟淡啤酒有什么不同呢?
Ross: I don't know.
我不知道。
Ross: We could look it up.
我们可以查一查。
Mike: Things are about to get wild.
真是越来越有趣了。
Phoebe: Oh God. Remember the girls' nights we used to have? Sitting around talking about you and Ross?
喔,天啊!还记得以前的女生之夜我们……坐在一起讨论你跟罗斯的事吗?
Rachel: Oh, God. It seems like forever ago.
喔!天啊!感觉好像是上辈子的事。
Phoebe: I know. So, what's going on with you and Ross?
我知道。那,你跟罗斯是怎样了呢?
Rachel: Well, um...I don't know. I mean, for a long time, nothing.
喔,我不知道,我是说,已经很久没有怎样了。
Rachel: You know, actually right before you picked me up, Ross and I had a...ah...little thing.
但是,事实上,就在你来接我之前……罗斯跟我有个小小的“插曲”。
Phoebe: Oh my God! I love things. What happened?
喔!我的天!我最爱小插曲!发生什么事?
Rachel: Well, um, first he told me he liked how I looked.
嗯,他先是告诉我他喜欢我看起来的样子。
Rachel: And, ah, then we had a little...um...eye-contact.
然后我们做了个小小的……眼神接触。
Phoebe: Eye-contact?
眼神接触?
Rachel: Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。
Phoebe: I hope you were using protection.
我希望你们有用避孕措施。
Waiter: Excuse me. Um, these are from the two gentlemen at the end of the bar.
不好意思。这些是吧台最后那两位先生请的。
Rachel & Phoebe: Oh.
喔!
Rachel: Oh actually, you know what, I can't have another one on account of my breast milk.
喔,事实上,因为喂母乳的关系我不能多喝一杯。
Waiter: Ok.
好的。
Phoebe: Hey, Rach, maybe there's a less disgusting way to decline a drink.
嘿,瑞秋,有没有比较不恶心的理由可以让你不喝酒的。
Phoebe: Wow, should we send them something back? Oh, let's! Let's send them mashed potatoes!
哇,我们应该回请他们什么吗?我们请他们吃土豆泥好了!
Rachel: No! Wait! No, no. Don't do that! That's gonna make them think they can come over here.
不,等等!别那么做!那样他们就会认为他们可以过来。
Phoebe: So? What if they do?
所以呢?过来又如何呢?
Rachel: Well, we're not here to meet guys. You have a boyfriend, I have a b...baby and a Ross.
我们不是来这里钓男人的。你有男友,我有小孩还有罗斯。
Phoebe: Yeah, but, ah, ah, nothing has to happen. We're just having fun.
是啊,但这只是好玩,又不会发生什么事。
Phoebe: You know, not everything had to go as far as "eye-contact."
你知道的,不是每件事都得发展到眼神接触地步的。
Monica: Chandler, you have to tell Joey that you're not in Tulsa.
钱德,你得要告诉乔伊你不在土尔沙。
Chandler: Don't you think it's better for him to think that you're cheating on me, than for him to think that I'm cheating on him? I heard it.
让他认为是你在欺骗我……总比他认为我在欺骗他好吧?我自己听到了。
Monica: I don't want him to think that I'm having an affair.
我不想让他误会我有外遇。
Chandler: All right. I got a plan. I'll go down the fire escape.
好了,我有个计划。我会从防火梯爬下去……
Monica: Yes, because all good plans start with, "I'll go down the fire escape."
所有完美的计划都是从 “我会从防火梯爬下去”开始的。
Chandler: Hear me out, woman!
听我说完,女人!
Chandler: I'll go down the fire escape. Then, I'll wait for a while. Then, when I come up the stairs, it'll be just like I just got back from Tulsa. Then, Joey and I will come in and see that there's no guy in here.
我会从防火梯爬下去。然后等着。然后就会像是我刚从土尔沙回来一样。然后乔伊跟我进来看到这里根本没有男人。
Monica: Aren't you afraid that Joey's gonna figure all of this out? I heard it.
你难道不怕乔伊会识破吗?我自己听到了。
Chandler: I'm just gonna wait for a little while.
我要等一下。
Monica: Scary pigeon's back?
可怕的鸽子又回来了吗?
Chandler: It's huge.
超大的。
Rachel: Oh my God. I can't believe you live in that building. My grandmother lives in that building.
喔,天啊!我不敢相信你住在那栋公寓。我奶奶也住在那栋公寓!
Rachel: Ida Green? No sense of personal space? Kind of smells like chicken? Looks like a potato.
艾达·格林?没有个人空间感?闻起来像鸡?看起来像马铃薯。
Bill:"Spuds" is your grandmother?
“洋芋”是你奶奶?
Rachel: That's my bubby!
那就是我“阿奶”!
Kevin: So, we're on our way to a couple of parties.
我们要再去几个派对。
Kevin: Um...maybe we can get your numbers and give you guys a call if we find something fun.
或许我们可以跟你们要号码,如果遇到好玩的,打电话给你们。
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm sorry. We weren't really looking for anything to happen, with you guys. I, I have a boyfriend.
我很抱歉,我们并没有在找什么对象,我有男朋友了。
Kevin: All right. It's no big deal.
好的。没关系。
Phoebe: Yeah. Just out of curiosity though, which one of you was for me?
只是好奇,你们哪一个喜欢我呢?
Kevin: That would've been me.
是我。
Phoebe: Oh, nice.
很好。
Phoebe: Different situation, cowboy, you would've had yourself a handful.
如果情况不同,小子,你可是会有得忙的。
Bill: So, she has a boyfriend. What is your situation?
所以她有男朋友。那你的情形是怎样呢?
Rachel: Oh, well, it's complicated. I don't actually have a boyfriend. But um...
嗯,这有点复杂。我并没有男朋友,但是……
Bill: Then, can I have your number?
那我可以跟你要电话号码吗?
Rachel: I'm sorry, no.
我很抱歉,不行。
Bill: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Oh sure.
喔,当然可以。
Phoebe: Oh my God, you're giving your real number.
喔,天啊,你给他的电话是真的。
Bill: Ok, thanks. I'll give you a call later tonight.
好的,谢谢,我今晚会打给你。
Rachel: Great.
太好了。
Bill: Bye.
再见。
Phoebe: Bye. Wow. So, that's great. You, Bill, Ross, and Emma are gonna be so happy together.
再见。那真的太棒了!你、比尔、罗斯、还有艾玛会很快乐在一起。
Phoebe: What were you thinking?
你是在想什么呢?
Rachel: I don't know. He was cute, and he liked me. It was an impulse.
我不知道,他很可爱,然后又喜欢我。我冲动之下就给他了。
Rachel: Like when I bought these shoes. They were cute, and they liked me too. {Jennifer Aniston's shoe size}
就像我买这双鞋的时候,它们很可爱,而且也喜欢我。
Phoebe: But what about Ross? What about your moment?
那罗斯怎么办吗?你们的小插曲呢?
Rachel: Ah yeah, we had a moment. We looked at each other. Maybe if we live together for another 10 years, we may hold hands!
我们是有过小插曲。我们对看了。彼此或许如果我们一起住了十年,我们可能就会牵手了!
Phoebe: But you were really excited about it. Don't you wanna talk to him or...
但是你原本对这件事是非常高兴的。你不想要跟他谈吗?
Rachel: No. No, 'cause I know exactly how the conversation's gonna go.
不想不想,因为我完全知道谈话的结果会是怎样。
Rachel: "Hey Ross, you know, I think we had a moment before."
“嘿!罗斯,我认为我们刚刚有个小插曲。”
Rachel: "Yeah.""Me too."
“是啊,我也这么认为。”
Rachel: "Well, but I'm not sure I really wanna do anything about it."
“嗯,但是我不太确定我是不是想再更进一步。”
Rachel: "Yeah.""Me neither."
“是啊,我也不确定。”
Rachel: "Well, should we just continue to live together and not really tell each other how we're really feeling?"
“我们是不是就住在一起……然后不要告诉彼此我们互相的感受?”
Rachel: "Yeah. That works for me."
“是啊,我没意见。”
Phoebe: Yeah, I see what you mean.
是啊,我知道你的意思。
Phoebe: By the way, nice Ross imitation. Rachel: Oh, thanks.
对了,你模仿的罗斯真像。喔,谢谢。
Phoebe: But, your Rachel wasn't whiny enough.
但是,你模仿的瑞秋不够爱发牢骚。
Rachel: Wha...hey!
嗯……嘿!
Phoebe: Better!
好多了!
Rachel: Well, the point is, maybe I should just stop waiting around for moments with Ross, you know? I should just...move on with my life.
重点是我或许应该停止等待跟罗斯之间的小插曲,你知道吗?我应该要过我自己的生活了。
Phoebe: So really? You're moving on from Ross?
真的,你要放弃罗斯了?
Rachel: I don't know. Do I have to decide right now?
我不知道。我得要现在做决定吗?
Phoebe: Well, you kinda just did. That guy is gonna call you tonight. Ross is gonna pick up the phone and that's a pretty clear message.
你好像已经做了。那男的今晚会打电话给你。罗斯会接起电话,这是挺明白的讯息了。
Rachel: Oh my God, Ross. Ross is gonna pick up the phone.
喔,天啊,罗斯!罗斯会接起电话。
Rachel: Oh, I have to get my number back. Oh my God. He's gone.
喔!我得拿回我的电话号码。天啊,他走了!
Phoebe: "Oh, I have to get my number back. Oh my God. He's gone." Dead on.
“我得拿回我的电话号码。喔!天啊,他走了!”模仿的真棒。
Mike: Ya know, I'm gonna take off.
我想我该走了。
Ross: So soon?
这么快吗?
Mike: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: Ok. Well, thanks, ah, thanks for the beer.
好的。嗯,谢谢你带啤酒过来。
Mike: Ah, you mean lager.
你是说淡啤酒吧?
Ross: Ah yeah. Good times.
是啊。快乐时光。
Mike: Oh.
喔。
Mike: Hello?
嗨?
Phoebe: Hey, Mike, it's me. Listen, is um, is Ross near you?
嘿,麦克,是我。听着,罗斯在你旁边吗?
Mike: Uh, no. I just left.
没有,我才刚走。
Mike: Oh, and that, right there, is the most interesting conversation I've had all night.
而现在,是我今晚有过最有趣的对话了。
Phoebe: Really? Ok, well, you have to go back in.
真的吗?好的,嗯,你得要再回去。
Mike: Wha...? Go back? To the "land where time stands still"?
什么?回去?回到时光暂停之地吗?
Phoebe: I'm so sorry honey, but, ok, Rachel gave this guy her number and, um, she doesn't want Ross to answer the phone. So, you have to intercept all his calls.
我很抱歉,亲爱的,但是……瑞秋给了一个男的她的电话……她不希望罗斯去接电话。所以你必须要拦截他所有的电话。
Mike: I can't do that!
我不能这样做!
Phoebe: He says he can't do that.
他说他不能那样做。
Rachel: Oh, give me.
电话给我。
Rachel: Hi Mike? Hi. Listen. I know that this is a lot to ask, but you know what? If you do this I...
麦克,听着,我知道这个要求很过分,但是你知道吗?如果你照做……
Rachel: Phoebe will...do anything you want. Seriously, I'm talking dirty stuff. Phoebe: All right. ,thank you.
菲比会做一切你想要她做的事。真的,我说得是很肮脏的事。好了,谢谢。
Rachel: Hello? Hi. I'm sorry about her, but actually she wasn't wrong about the dirty stuff.
嗨?嗨,我替她道歉,但事实上关于肮脏的事,她说的没错。
Mike: All right. I'll do it.
好了,我照做。
Mike: But really, how much dirtier can it get?
但说真的,会有多肮脏呢?
Phoebe: Oh, Mike. Bye.
喔,麦克。再见。
Mike: Hey buddy.
嘿,老兄。
Ross: Uh, hi.
嗨。
Mike: Um, can I come back in?
我可以回来吗?
Ross: Why?
为什么?
Mike: I, I was just thinking about how much more we have to talk about.
嗯,我只是在想我们还有很多东西可以聊。
Ross: But you left.
但是你走了。
Joey: Wow! That didn't take long. I thought you said Tulsa was, like a three hour flight.
哇!那倒是挺快的。我以为你说土尔沙到这里要飞三小时。
Chandler: Well, you're forgetting about the time difference.
嗯,你忘了把时差算进去了。
Joey: Yeah, all right, you ready? I'm gonna go in there with you.
是的,好了,你准备好了吗?我跟你一起进去。
Chandler: Thanks.
谢谢。
Joey: You know, just in case there's more than one dude in there with her.
以防里面不只有一个男的。
Chandler: Again, thanks. Joey: Yeah.
再一次谢谢你。是啊。
Monica: Chandler! You're home!
钱德!你回来了!
Chandler: That's right. You're husband's home. So, now the sex can stop.
没错。你老公回来了。所以现在性♥爱派对可以停止了!
Chandler: You know what I mean.
你知道我在说什么。
Monica: What are you saying?
你是在说什么?
Chandler: Joey said that you're in here with another man.
乔伊说你跟另一个男人在一起!
Monica: There's no man in here.
这里根本没有男人!
Monica: How dare you accuse me of that.
你怎么敢这样诬赖我!
Joey: All right. Then, maybe you won't mind if me and my friend take a look around, huh? Bwa-ah-ah!
好了。那或许你不介意我和我的朋友到处看看!
Chandler: He, he can't even see us!
他现在又看不到!
Monica: I kinda liked it. Chandler: Me too.
我蛮喜欢这样的。我也是。
Chandler: What's he doing?
他在做什么?
Monica: I arranged some pillows on the bed to look like a guy.
我用枕头做成人形在床上。
Joey: Bedroom's clear, although you might need some new pillows.
卧室没有人,不过你们可能需要换新的枕头了。
Chandler: All right. Well, I'll check the guest room.
好了。那我去检查客房。
Joey: Why do I smell men's cologne?
我为什么闻到男人的古龙水味?
Monica: I think that's you.
我想那是你的味道。
Joey: Oh yeah. I rubbed a magazine on myself earlier.
喔,对喔。我刚刚才用杂志磨擦到自己身上。
Chandler: There's nobody here Joe.
里面没有人,乔伊。
Joey: I guess not.
我想也没有。
Monica: I can't believe you thought I was cheating. You owe me an apology.
我不敢相信你认为我会有外遇。你要对我道歉。
Joey: Yeah, right Monica. I'm so sorry. Monica: Ah, it's an honest mistake. It could happen to anyone. All right, see you.
你说的对,我很抱歉。这是出自好意的误会。可能发生在任何人身上的,再见。
Joey: Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute, wait a minute. If you just got back from Tulsa, how did your suitcase beat you here?
等一下,等一下。如果你才刚从土尔沙回来,你的行李怎么会比你先到?
Chandler: I climb down the fire escape and you can't put that in the closet?
我从防火梯爬了下去,而你就不能把这个藏到衣橱里吗?
Mike: So, with the exception of the fermentation process, beer and ale are basically the same thing.
所以,除了发酵过程不同之外……啤酒跟麦酒基本上是相同的东西。
Mike: Fascinating, isn't it.
真引人入胜,不是吗?
Ross: Maybe you should look up "fascinating."
或许你应该查一下“引人入胜”。
Mike: I'll get it.
我来接!
Mike: Hello? Ross's place. Mike speaking.
嗨?罗斯家,我是麦克。
Mike: It's for you.
要找你的。
Ross: I don't understand what just happened here.
我不懂刚刚发生的事。
Joey: What's going on?
是怎么回事?
Chandler: I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Chandler: I, I told you I was in Tulsa because I wanted to spend the night with Monica and I, I didn't know...I didn't think you'd understand.
我会跟你说我在土尔沙是因为今晚我想要跟莫妮卡在一起……而我不知道…… 我以为你会不谅解。
Joey: What? You think I'm too dumb to understand that a husband needs to be with his wife? Huh? Do you think I'm like, "Duh."
什么?你以为我笨到会不谅解老公想要跟老婆在一起吗?你以为我就像……
Monica: Joey?
乔伊?
Joey: Yeah?
怎样?
Monica: I-I don't know what to say. We shouldn't've lied to you.
我不知道该说什么。我们不应该欺骗你的。
Chandler: Yeah. I feel so bad. Is-is there anything I can do to make it up to you?
我觉得很难过,我能做什么补偿你吗?
Joey: Yeah, you could go to the game with me, ah, even though I know you said you couldn't. But then you lied to me and tricked me and gave me a bump on the head.
你可以跟我一起去看球赛,虽然你说了你不行。但是你欺骗我,然后又害我头肿了一包。
Chandler: I'm sorry. That's the one thing I can't do. I promised I'd be with Monica.
我很抱歉。这是我唯一无法做到的。我答应莫妮卡要跟她在一起了。
Joey: All right.
好吧。
Monica: You can go.
你去吧。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: You should go to the game. It's-it's ok. I want you to.
你应该去看球赛,没关系,我要你去。
Chandler: Really? You-you're gonna be ok?
真的?你没关系吗?
Monica: Yeah, I'll be fine.
是的,我没关系。
Monica: You know, maybe I'll-I'll stay here and practice the art of seduction.
你知道的,或许我可以留在这里,然后练习一下勾引的技巧。
Chandler: You're gonna put on sweats and clean, aren't you?
你要换上运动服然后打扫吧。
Monica: It's gonna be so hot!
一定会很性感撩人!
Chandler: Ok, bye.
好的,再见。
Monica: Bye-bye.
再见。
Joey: Thanks. Hey, here's your ticket.
谢了。你的门票。
Chandler: Thanks. Hey, listen. I'm never gonna lie to you again, ok? And I want you to know that nobody thinks you're stupid.
谢了,嘿,听着……我再也不会跟你说谎了,好吗?而且我要你知道没有人认为你是愚蠢的。
Joey: Thanks man.
谢了,老兄。
Joey: Where're you going?
你要去哪?
Chandler: Game's tomorrow night Joe.
球赛是明晚,乔伊。
Mike: I'm glad I got to talk to your mom. She sounds really nice.
我很高兴跟你妈说话。她听起来人不错。
Ross: Yeah, she's a peach.
是啊,她人很好。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Oh, God.
喔!天啊!
Rachel: Oh...
喔……
Mike: I'm so glad you're back.
真高兴你们回来了!
Phoebe: Oh.
喔!
Rachel: Wow. So, what did you guys do?
哇。那你们做了些什么呢?
Ross: Oh, you know...we just drank some beer and Mike played with the boundaries of normal social conduct.
喔,你知道的,我们喝了一些啤酒,麦克示范了正常社交礼仪的界线在哪。
Mike: It's true. I did.
是真的。我做得很好。
Phoebe: Well, goodbye. Mike: Ok. Rachel: Bye. That was fun Phoebe. Phoebe: I know. That was fun.
好了,再见。好的。再见。真好玩,菲比。我知道,真好玩。
Rachel: See you guys.
再见。
Ross: Rachel, lock the door. Lock the door, seriously.
锁门!锁门,快点。
Rachel: Oh shoot. I forgot to pay Phoebe for the drinks.
糟了,我忘记给菲比酒钱了。
Rachel: Wait, wait. Sorry. Did he call? Did that guy call?
等等,等一下,不好意思,他有打来吗?那个男的有打来吗?
Mike: No. Just his mom.
没有,只有他妈打来。
Rachel: Oh, around 8:30?
在八点半左右吗?
Mike: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Then, again at 9:00?
然后九点再一通吗?
Mike: Uh-huh.
嗯。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Ross: Hello.
喂。
Ross: Ah, no, she's not here. Can I take a message?
她现在不在,要留言吗?
Ross: Bill from the bar? Ok, "Bill from the bar." I'll make sure she gets your number.
酒吧认识的比尔?好的,酒吧认识的比尔。我会把你的号码给她的。
Rachel: Aaah.
啊。
Ross: So, ah...So, how was it? Uh, you guys, you guys have a good time?
好玩吗?你们有……?你们玩的开心吗?
Rachel: Oh, it was so much fun. It felt so good to be out.
我们玩的很开心,出去玩真是快乐。
Ross: Uh, Rachel.
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah?
什么事呢?
Ross: Never mind.
没事。
Ross: Hey you guys.
嗨,你们。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Mike: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: I'll be right back. I gotta go to the bathroom.
马上回来。我要去上厕所。
Mike: Stout. That's a kind of beer.
Stout,那也是啤酒的一种。


《老友记》本章剧本下载