老友记 第一季 第十二集

FriendsS01E12

Part2

2019年7月9日 13:45 推荐到豆瓣

Susan: All right, who should we call first, your folks, or Deb and Rona?
好吧,我们要先给谁打电话,你家人,还是德布和罗娜?
Carol: Hello?
你好?
Ross: Never mind. I don't wanna know.
没事了,我不想知道。
Chandler: OK, but just because it was my table, I have to buy a new one?
就因为这是我的桌子,我就得去买个新的?
Joey: That's the rule.
这是规矩。
Chandler: What rule? There's no rule, if anything, you owe me a table!
什么规矩? 根本没有规矩,如果有的话,规矩就是你欠我个桌子!
Joey: How did you get there?
你凭什么这么说?
Chandler: Well, I believe this piece of furniture was fine until your little breakfast adventure with Angela Delvecchio.
这个桌子一直很结实直到你和Angela Delvecchio经历的小小的早餐历险。
Joey: You knew about that?
你知道这事?
Chandler: Well, let's just say the impressions you made in the butter left little to the imagination.
这么说吧,看到那黄油的惨状,我已经不需要想象了。
Joey: Ok, How about if we split it?
那我们凑钱买怎么样?
Chandler: What do you mean, like, buy it together?
你什么意思,一起买?
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: You think we're ready for something like that?
你认为我们的关系到那个程度了吗?
Joey: Why not?
为什么不呢?
Chandler: Well, just it's a pretty big commitment, I mean, what if one of us wants to move out?
这可是个很大的付出,我是说,要是有人想搬出去呢?
Joey: Why, are you moving out?
为什么,你要搬吗?
Chandler: I'm not moving out.
我才不搬。
Joey: You would tell me if you were moving out, right?
你搬的话,要告诉我好吗?
Chandler: Yes, yes, it's just that with my last roommate Kip...
好,好的,只是我上个室友奇普......
Joey: Aw, I know all about Kip!
哎,我听够奇普的事情了!
Chandler: We bought a hibachi together, and then he ran off and got married, and things got pretty ugly.
注释:hibachi:(日本) 木炭火盆。
我们一起买了个木炭火盆,后来他结婚搬走了,事情变得很不好协调。
Joey: Well, let me ask you something, was Kip a better roommate than me?
好吧,我问你个问题,作为室友,奇普比我好吗?
Chandler: Oh, don't do that.
噢,别这么问。
Phoebe's Assistant: We've got a couple changes in your schedule. Your 4:00 herbal massage has been pushed back to 4:30 and Miss Somerfield canceled her 5:30 shiatsu.
注释:shiatsu:<日>指压,指压按♥摩疗法。
你的日程有些变化,4:00的草药按♥摩推迟到4:30,还有索莫菲尔德太太取消了5:30的日式指压。
Phoebe: Ok, thanks.
知道了,谢谢。
Phoebe's Assistant: Oh, here comes your 3:00. I don't mean to sound unprofessional, but, yum.
哦,你3:00的顾客来了,我不想表现的不专业,但是,他太迷人了。
Paolo: Buon Giorno, Bella Phoebe!
你好,漂亮的菲比。
Phoebe: Oh, Paolo, hi, what are you doing here?
哦,保罗, 你好, 你怎么来了?
Paolo: Uh, Racquela tell me you massage?
嗯, 拉盖勒......告诉我......你会按♥摩。
Phoebe: Well, Racquela's right, yeah! Oh, okay, I don't know what you just said, so let's get started.
Racquela说得对!好吧,我听不懂你说的话,我们直接开始吧。
Paolo: Uh, I am, uh, being naked?
嗯, 需要我......脱♥光么?
Phoebe: Um, that's really your decision, I mean, some people prefer, you know, to take off...oh whoops! You're being naked!
额,这看个人喜好, 我是说,有的人喜欢,都脱掉......噢! 你真的脱♥光了!
Rachel: I can't believe you don't want to know. I mean, I couldn't not know, I mean, if, if the doctor knows, and Carol knows, and Susan knows....
我无法理解你为什么不想知道,我是说,我可做不到,如果医生知道,卡萝尔,苏珊也知道........
Monica: And Monica knows.
莫妮卡也知道。
Ross: Wha, how could you know, I don't even know!
你怎么知道的,我都不知道!
Monica: Carol called me to thank me for the lasagna, I asked, she told me.
卡萝尔打电话来谢谢我送的面条,我直接问的,她就告诉我了。
Joey: So what's it gonna be?
那么孩子的性别是?
Ross: Wait—oh—hey—huh, oh great now he knows, and I don't know!
等一下,嘿, 哈, 太好了, 现在他都知道了,我却不知道!
Monica: I'm sorry, I'm just excited about being an aunt!
对不起,只是我要当姑姑,太兴奋了!
Joey: Or an uncle...
或是当叔叔。
Joey and Chandler: Hey Phoebe!
来啦!菲比!
Ross: Hi Pheebs!
嗨,菲比。
Phoebe: Fine!
好了。
Monica: Phoebe, what's the matter?
菲比,出什么了?
Phoebe: Nothing, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm out of sorts.
注释:out of sorts:不爽; 身体不适,心情不佳; 不好过。
没什么,对不起,我只是,我的好心情都没了。
Chandler: Well, you can use some of my sorts. I rarely use them.
那么我可以补给你点,我很少用到他们。
A Customer: Hey, can we get some cappuccino over here?
你好,能给我们上些咖啡么?
Rachel: Oh, right, that's me!
哦,对,那是在叫我!
Joey: Hey, Chandler, that table place closes at 7, come on.
嘿,钱德勒,那个卖桌子的地方7点就关门了,走吧。
Chandler: Fine.
好吧。
Monica: Phoebe, what is it?
菲比,你怎么了?
Phoebe: All right, you know Paolo?
好吧,你知道保罗吧?
Ross: I'm familiar with his work, yes...
是的,我了解他那点把戏的。
Phoebe: Well, he made a move on me.
注释:make a move on:向某人伸出黑爪。
他调戏我。
Joey: Whoa, store will be open tomorrow!
噢,不急,商店明天还会开!
Chandler: More coffee over here, please!
请再来点咖啡好吗!
Monica: Well, what happened?
怎么回事?
Phoebe: Well, he came in for a massage, and everything was fine until...
他来按♥摩,本来挺好的直到......
Joey and Chandler: Ooooohh!
噢!
Ross: My God.
天哪。
Monica: Are you sure?
你确定?
Phoebe: Oh yeah, I'm sure. And all of a sudden his hands weren't the problem anymore.
是的, 我确定。后来突然间,他的手不再是关键的了。
Monica: Was it...?
是不是.....?
Phoebe: Oh, boy scouts could have camped under there. Wow!
嗯,童子军都能在那扎营了。哇。
Ross: So. What did you do?
那么,你怎么做的?
Phoebe: I dealt with it like a professional.
我很专业的处理了这件事。
Rachel: "Woo," what?
你们在哇什么?
Phoebe: Uma Thurman.
乌玛瑟曼。
Monica: Oh!
噢!
Ross: The actress!
那个女演员!
Ross: Thanks Rach.
谢了, 瑞秋。
Chandler: So what are you gonna do?
那么你打算怎么办?
Ross: You have to tell her! You have to tell her! It's your moral obligation as a friend, as a woman. I think it's a feminist issue. Guys? Guys?
你必须告诉她! 你一定要告诉她!这是作为朋友,作为女人的的责任,我觉得涉及到女性权利事宜! 是吧?伙计们?伙计们?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, you have to tell her.
哦,对,你必须告诉她。
Joey: Feminist issue. That's where I went!
女权问题,和我想的一样!
Phoebe: She is gonna hate me.
她会恨我的。
Ross: Yeah, well...
是的,没办法。
Joey: Will you pick one, just pick one! Here, how about that one?
你挑一个, 随便挑一个。 那个怎么样?
Chandler: That's patio furniture!
注释:patio: <西>露台,平台。
那是露台家具!
Joey: So what, like people are gonna come in and think, "Uhoh, I'm outside again?"
那又怎样?难道人们进屋后会想,“哦,我又出来了?”
Chandler: Fine. What about the birds?
好吧,那个带鸟图案的呢?
Joey: I don't know, birds just don't say, "Hello, sit here, eat something."
不好说,鸟桌不会给人以 “你好, 坐下吃点什么”的感觉。
Chandler: You pick one.
那你选吧。
Joey: All right, how about the ladybugs?
好吧, 那带瓢虫的怎么样?
Chandler: Oh, so, forget about the birds, but big red insects suggest fine dining!
哦, 且不说鸟,红色的大虫子就能让人有食欲了?
Joey: Fine, you want to get the birds, get the birds!
好, 你想要鸟的,就要鸟那个吧!
Chandler: Not like that, I won't! Kip would have liked the birds!
你要是这样,我可不要。奇普会喜欢那个带鸟的。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hi Pheebs! What's going on?
嗨, 菲比! 怎么了?
Phoebe: Are you moving out?
你要搬出去吗?
Rachel: No, I'm getting ready for the weekend.
不,我在为周末出行做准备。
Phoebe: Are your weekends longer than two days?
你的周末不止两天?
Rachel: No, these aren't all my suitcases. This one's Paolo's.
不,这不全都是我的行李, 这个是保罗的。
Phoebe: Um, Rachel, can we talk for a second?
瑞秋,我们能谈一下吗?
Rachel: Well, sure, just a second though, cause Paolo's on his way over.
当然,不过就一会,因为保罗正在赶来的路上。
Phoebe: Oh! Ok, um, ok, um......
噢!好的,好吧。
Rachel: Oh, Pheebs, Pheebs...
哦,菲比。
Phoebe: Ok, um, we haven't known each other for that long a time, and, um, there are three things that you should know about me. One, my friends are the most important thing in my life. Two, I never lie. And three, I make the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the world.
好, 我们认识的时间还不长,额, 你应该了解关于我的三件事情。第一,我的朋友是我生命中最重要的部分。第二,我从不说谎。第三,我做的燕麦葡萄干曲奇是世界上最好吃的。
Rachel: OK, thanks Pheebs. Oh my God, why have I never tasted these before!
谢谢你, 菲比。天啊, 太好吃了,为什么我从来没吃过!
Phoebe: Oh, I don't make them a lot because I don't think it's fair to the other cookies.
我不经常做是因为我觉得这对其它的饼干不公平。
Rachel: All right, well, you're right, these are the best oatmeal raisin cookie I've ever had.
好吧, 你说的对,这是我吃过的最好燕麦葡萄干曲奇。
Phoebe: Which proves that I never lie.
这也就证明了我从来不说谎。
Rachel: I guess you don't.
我想是的。
Phoebe: Paolo made a pass at me.
注释:make a pass at:对…作勾引的表示〔尤指男对女〕;向…调情。
保罗调戏了我。
Chandler: So, what do you think?
好了,你们觉得怎么样。
Ross: I think it's the most beautiful table I've ever seen.
我想这是我见过的最漂亮的桌子。
Chandler: I know!
我就知道。
Monica: So how does this work, you gonna balance the plates on these little guys' heads?
那么怎么用它呢,你得把餐盘平衡在这些小人头上吗?
Joey: Who cares, we'll eat at the sink! Come on, let's play!
管他呢, 我们会接着水槽吃饭! 来吧, 玩一局!
Monica: Heads up Ross! Score! You suck!
罗斯让开! 得分! 你们真笨!
Phoebe: Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Rachel: I need some milk.
我需要点牛奶。
Phoebe: OK, I've got milk. Here you go.
好的, 我有牛奶。给你......

老友记.本章节注释


注释:hibachi:(日本) 木炭火盆。
注释:shiatsu:<日>指压,指压按♥摩疗法。
注释:out of sorts:不爽; 身体不适,心情不佳; 不好过。
注释:make a move on:向某人伸出黑爪。
注释:patio: <西>露台,平台。
注释:make a pass at:对…作勾引的表示〔尤指男对女〕;向…调情。


《老友记》本章剧本下载