老友记 第九季 第十集

FriendsS09E10

Part1

2019年8月26日 02:42 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 10: The One with Christmas in Tulsa.


老友记第9季第10集:在Tulsa过圣诞节。

Phoebe: Sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle; and away they all flew like the down of a thistle; but I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!"
他拉起他的雪橇,他吹起他的口哨;他们奔驰而去如同蓟草的细毛;但我听他喊出,就在他要消失飞去之前,“祝大家圣诞快乐 还有大家有个美好的夜晚!”
Joey: Wow, that was great! You really wrote that?
哇,真是太棒了!真的是你自己创作的吗?
Phoebe: Uh-huh.
没错。
Chandler: Say goodbye elves, I'm off to Tulsa.
再见了,精灵们,我要去土尔沙了。
Monica: I can't believe you're not gonna be here for Christmas.
我不敢相信圣诞节你竟然会不在这里。
Ross: You're really not coming back?
你真的不回来吗?
Chandler: Yeah, we have all this paperwork that needs to be filed by the end of the year.
是的,我们有很多报告都要在年底的时候归档。
Monica: Why can't those dumb Tulsa people do the work?
为什么那些愚蠢的土尔沙人没有办法做呢?
Chandler: Because those dumb people got everything dumped on them by the arrogant jerks in the New York office.
因为那些愚蠢的人得接收一切……王八蛋纽约人丢给他们的工作。
Chandler: I'm caught between two worlds. If I don't get it done, I'll be fired.
我被卡在两个世界中间。如果我不去做,我就会被炒鱿鱼。
Monica: Just- It's so unfair, you don't even like your job!
真是不公平,你根本就不喜欢你的工作。
Chandler: So, who does?
那又如何呢,谁喜欢他们的?
Phoebe: Oh, I like my job.
我喜欢我的。
Joey: I love my job.
我爱我的工作。
Rachel: Yeah, I can't wait to go back to work.
我等不及要回去上班了。
Ross: I can't get enough dinosaurs!
我对恐龙就是玩不厌!
Chandler: I'm sorry, I won't be here.
我很抱歉没有办法回来。
Monica: It's just...It's hard enough not seeing you during the week, but for Christmas...alright, if this is what you have to do, I understand.
平常没有办法见到你已经够难受了,但是圣诞节……如果这就是你必须要做的事,我会谅解。
Chandler: Thanks. I'll see you New Year's Day.
谢谢。新年当天见。
Monica: You're not gonna be here New Year's Eve?
你除夕不回来吗?
Chandler: Did I not mention that?
我没有提过吗?
Monica: No!
没有!
Chandler: and to all a good night!
那大家晚安了!
Chandler: All right, everybody, I know that it's Christmas Eve and you'd rather be with your families, but there's no call for writing "Screw you, Mr. Bing!" on the back of my chair! By the way, you can all call me Chandler.
好了大家,我知道今晚是圣诞夜……你们都想要跟家人在一起,但是也不可以写……“去你的,宾先生!” 贴在我的椅子后面!对了,你们叫我钱德就可以了。
Wendy: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey. Where've you been?
嘿。你跑哪去了?
Wendy: I was, uh, checking out that insurance company's Christmas party on three, oh, it was really beautiful, they have all these decorations and this huge tree and I just thought, to hell with them, we have to work. So I stole their ham.
我去三楼看那间保险公司的圣诞派对,真的是很美,他们有很多装饰品,还有一颗很大的树,然后我就想,去他们的,我们竟然要工作。所以我偷了他们的火腿。
Chandler: You hear that? You may not be with your families, but at least it's gonna smell like ham in here.
听到了没?你们或许没有跟家人在一起,但是至少这里也可以闻到过节的火腿味。
Claudia: My kid's in a play right now.
我的小孩现在正在表演话剧。
Chandler: You know what, I know what will cheer you guys up!
你们知道吗?我知道要怎么鼓舞你们!
Chandler: Had a little talk with the boys in New York, told 'em about all the hard work you've been doing and that a little Christmas bonus may be in order.
我跟纽约那边的人谈过了,我告诉他们你们全是如何辛勤工作……所以你们可能都会得到一些圣诞奖金。
Ken: "A donation has been made in your name to the New York City Ballet".
已经以您的名义把一项捐款……捐赠给纽约市立芭蕾舞团。
Chandler: Well, that's like money in your pocket! Alright look, you want me to say it? This sucks. Being here sucks! This work sucks!
嗯,那其实就像是进了你们的口袋一样啊?好了,你们一定要逼我说吗?这实在很烂。在这里真是烂!这份工作真是烂!
Wendy: Now, it feels like Christmas.
现在就有点像是圣诞节了。
Chandler: I'm sorry. Hey, at least you guys get to go home and be with your families tonight.
我很抱歉。至少今晚你们都还可以回家跟家人在一起。
Chandler: I have to go back to an empty hotel room and lay down on a very questionable bedspread.
我只能回去一间空荡荡的旅馆房间,然后躺在……一张很有卫生问题的床单上。
Chandler: And then tomorrow morning, you get to have Christmas morning in your own houses, which, by the way, none of you, have invited me to.
然后明天,你们都可以在自己家里过节,顺便提一下,你们没有一个邀请我去。
Ken: You can come to my house!
你可以来我家!
Chandler: Ha, ha, no thanks!
哈哈,不用了,谢谢!
Wendy: That was a nice pep talk.
真是精彩的精神讲话。
Chandler: Oh, thanks! I'm...actually thinking about becoming a motivational speaker.
喔,谢谢!我是真的有在想要成为激励演说家。
Wendy: So, if you were home right now, what would you be doing?
那如果你现在在家,你会是在做什么呢?
Chandler: Typical Christmas-y stuff, you know? Our holidays are pretty traditional.
一般的圣诞节活动,你知道的,我们过节的方式是很传统的。
Phoebe: So here is a, a very special, holiday song that I wrote for some very important people to me.
有一首十分特殊的节庆歌曲,是我为一些对我很重要的人写的。
Phoebe: "Went to the store, sat on Santa's lap. Asked him to bring my friends all kinds of crap.
我去店里坐在圣诞老公公膝头。要他送堆礼物给我朋友。
Phoebe: Said all you need is to write them a song.
他说你只需要帮他们写首歌。
Phoebe: Now, you haven't heard it yet, so don't try to sing along.
这首歌你们没听过,别想跟着我唱。
Phoebe: No, don't sing along.
不要跟我唱。
Phoebe: Monica, Moncia, have a happy Hanukkah.
莫妮卡……光明节快乐。
Phoebe: Saw Santa Claus, he said hello to Ross.
我看到圣诞老公公,他要我跟罗斯说你好。
Phoebe: And please tell Joey, Christmas will be snowy!
请告诉乔伊圣诞节将瑞雪纷飞!
Phoebe: And Rachel and Chandler, have err-umm-glander! !"
还有瑞秋和钱德,都有格兰得(glanders=鼻疽病(兽))!
Phoebe: Happy holidays, everybody!
大家圣诞快乐!
Rachel: Ok, Pheebs, you look in the kitchen, I will look in the back closet.
菲比,去检查厨房,我去看衣橱后。
Chandler: I can save you time ladies, I'm right here.
我可以节省你们的时间,女士们,我就正在这里。
Phoebe: Yeah. Chandler, why don't you take a walk? This doesn't concern you.
钱德,你何不出去一下,这跟你没有关系。
Rachel: We are looking for our Christmas presents from Monica.
我们在找莫妮卡准备的圣诞礼物。
Chandler: What? That's terrible!
什么?这实在太过分了!
Phoebe: No-no, we do it every year!
不不,我们每年都这样做的!
Chandler: Oh, well, that, that makes it not terrible.
哦,好吧,那这样就不过分了。
Phoebe: No, yeah, we never find them! She's always best at us that wily minx.
是啊,我们从来没有找到过!她总是高明过我们,那个狡猾又……邪恶的女人。
Rachel: Yeah, don't worry, we're just gonna search here for an hour, and then we're gonna go over to Joey's and search, OK?
是的,不要担心,我们会在这边找一个小时,然后再过去乔伊家找,好吗?
Chandler: No, not ok, you can't look for Monica's presents!
不,不好,你们不可以找莫妮卡的礼物!
Phoebe: Oh no, we have to!
我们一定要!
Chandler: No, you don't have to, and you can't, because I, I live here too.
不,你们不需要这样,你们不行,因为我也住在这里。
Phoebe: Well, then, you should look with us.
嗯,那么你应该帮我们找。
Chandler: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Chandler, aren't you worried about what to get Monica for Christmas?
你难道不烦恼要买什么圣诞礼物给莫妮卡吗?
Chandler: No, I have a great idea for a present for her.
不担心,我已想好一个很棒的礼物要给她。
Phoebe: Oh, that's it? A great idea! Oh yeah.
就这样?“已经想好”?
Rachel: Chandler, that's not enough. I mean what if she gets you a great present, two medium presents, and a bunch of little presents?
那是不够的。万一她送你的是一个很棒的礼物,两个中等的礼物,还有很多的小礼物。
Rachel: And you've just gotten her one great present? I mean that's just gonna make her feel bad. Why would you do that to her Chandler? Why? Why?
而你只送她一个很棒的礼物?那会让她很伤心的。你为什么要那样对待她呢?为什么?为什么?
Chandler: If I help, we can find 'em faster!
如果我帮忙,我们就可以更快找到!
Rachel: That's right!
没错!
Phoebe: Ooh, ooh, we have a live one!
喔,喔,我找到一个了!
Rachel: Oh, it's a Macy's bag!
喔,这是梅西百货的袋子!
Phoebe: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Oh.
喔。
Phoebe: Ooh, who's it for?
喔,这是要给谁的?
Rachel: "Dear losers, do you really think I'd hide presents under the couch? P.S. : Chandler, I knew they'd break you."
亲爱的失败者:你们真的认为我会将礼物藏在沙发下面吗?附注:钱德,我就知道她们可以说服你。
Joey: Rach, these are for you.
瑞秋,这些是给你的。
Rachel: Wiper blades. I don't even have a car.
雨刷,但是我根本就没有车子。
Joey: No, but with this new car smell, you'll think you do.
是没有,但是加上这个有新车味道的芳香剂,你会以为你有的。
Chandler: OK, Pheebs, your turn.
好了,菲比,轮到你了。
Phoebe: Ahh, toilet seat covers! Is that what you were doing while I was getting gas?
额,马桶座盖纸!这是不是在我给车加气的时候你们去弄的呢?
Joey: Uh-huh.
嗯嗯。
Phoebe: You guuuyys.
你们俩。
Joey: Ok. And for Ross, Mr. Sweet tooth.
好了。还有给罗斯,甜食先生。
Ross: You got me a cola drink?
你们送我可乐?
Chandler: And, a lemon lime.
还有……柠檬橙。
Ross: Well this, this is too much, I feel like I should get you another sweater.
喔,这…… 这礼真是太大了,我觉得我应该再送你一件毛衣。
Chandler: And last but not least.
最后一位。
Joey: They're ribbed for your pleasure.
是罗纹保险套,让你得到绝顶满足。
Ross: Ooh, hey Ben, what if the, Holiday Armadillo told you all about the Festival of Lights?
嘿!班,要不要节日犰狳来告诉你光明节的由来呢?
Ben: Cool!
好啊!
Ross: Yeah!
好!
Monica: Come on Ben.
来吧,班。
Ross: Years and years ago there were these people called the Maccabees...
很多年以前,有一群叫做马加比家族的人……
Chandler: Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Ben: Santa!
圣诞老公公!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: What are you doing here, Santa?
你在这里做什么呢?圣诞老公公。
Chandler: Well, I'm here to see my old buddy Ben. What're you doing here, weird...turtle-man?
喔,我是来看我的老朋友班的。你在这里做什么呢?你这只……奇怪的乌龟男?
Ross: I'm the Holiday Armadillo, your part-Jewish friend. You sent me here to give Ben some presents. Remember?
我是节日犰狳,你的半犹太血统朋友。你要我过来送些礼物给班的。记得吗?
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: Ok Ben, why don't you come over and open some more presents, since Santa, the Armadillo and I'll have a little talk in the kitchen?
班,你何不去打开更多的礼物,圣诞老公公,犰狳跟我要去厨房谈谈。
Monica: There's a sentence I'd never thought I'd say.
我以为这辈子都不可能说这样的话。
Ross: What're you doing?
你在做什么呢?
Chandler: You called everyone and said you were having trouble finding a Santa costume, so I borrowed one from a guy at work!
你打电话告诉大家说你找不到圣诞老公公的服装,所以我跟公司的同事借了这一套!
Ross: Thank you, but, but you, you gotta leave.
谢谢你,但是你得要离开。
Chandler: Why?
为什么?
Ross: Because, I'm finally getting him excited about Hanukkah, and, and you're-you're wrecking it.
因为……我终于让他对犹太光明节有兴趣了,而你破坏了这一切。
Chandler: But I didn't get to shake my belly like a bowl full of jelly.
但是我还没有机会把肚子里的果冻摇来摇去。
Ross: I'm sorry, Chandler, but this, this is really important to me.
我很抱歉,钱德,但是这对我真的很重要。
Chandler: Fine, I'll, I'll give the suit back.
好的,没关系,我去还这套衣服。
Monica: Hey, you think you can keep it another night?
嘿,你觉得可以把这套衣服多留一晚吗?
Chandler: Santa? Really?
圣诞老公公?真的吗?
Monica: Yeah, is that ok?
是啊,可以吗?
Chandler: Did your dad ever dress up like Santa?
你爸爸有扮过圣诞老公公吗?
Monica: Nooo.
没有。
Chandler: Then it's okaaay!
那就没问题了!
Chandler: You know what, everybody?
你们知道吗?
Chandler: Go home. You should be with your families. It's bad enough that we're working New Year's Eve.
你们大家回家去,你们应该跟家人在一起。我们要在除夕夜工作就已经够糟了。
Chandler: Did I not tell anyone about New Year's Eve?
我没有告诉大家除夕夜的事吗?
Chandler: Alright, look, go! Go home, ok? Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Peace on Earth, Go.
好了,听着,回去,回家去,好吗?圣诞快乐,圣诞快乐,圣诞快乐,世界和平,再见。
Chandler: Good, Godspeed, good people! You're not gonna go?
很好,快走,一群好人!你没有要走吗?
Wendy: Naah...I couldn't leave you alone.
没有,我不能留你一个人在这里。
Chandler: Ah. Thanks.
谢谢。
Wendy: Besides, I can't, leave until that Christmas party downstairs clears out; there are some pissed off insurance people looking for that ham.
除此之外,我得要等到楼下的派对都结束了我才能走;有一些气坏了的保险员正在找他们的火腿。
Chandler: Ah. Chandler Bing.
钱德·宾。
Monica: Hi Honey! We're all here; we just wanna wish you a Merry Christmas.
嗨,亲爱的!我们全部都在这里;我们想要祝你圣诞快乐。
Others: Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Phoebe: Ble-blah-blar Blargh!
Ble-blah-blar Blargh!
Chandler: Ahh, Merry Christmas; I miss you guys!
圣诞快乐,我想念你们!
Monica: So is it horrible? Is everybody working really hard?
很难受吗?每个人都在认真工作吗?
Chandler: Ah, well no, it's just uh, me and Wendy.
嗯,没有,只有我跟温蒂。
Monica: Wendy? That sounds like a girl's name.
温蒂?听起来像是女生的名字。
Chandler: It is. Did I...not tell you about her?
就是女生,我没有提过她吗?
Monica: Umhmm, umhmm, about the time you told me about New Year's Eve.
嗯哼,嗯哼,应该就在你跟我提起除夕夜的事的时候。
Monica: Where is everybody else?
大家去哪了?
Chandler: I sent them home.
我让他们回家了。
Monica: Ohh, you are such a good boss! Is she pretty?
哦,你真是好老板!她漂亮吗?
Chandler: Uhh, uh...
额额……
Ross: Answer faster, answer faster!
快点回答,快点回答!
Chandler: I don't know!
我不知道!
Ross: Answer better, answer better!
回答高明点,回答高明点!
Chandler: I don't think of her that way, you know, she's a, she's a colleague.
我没有那样想过她,我是说,她是我同事。
Monica: Oh. What's she do there?
她在那边是做什么的?
Chandler: Oh, she's regional Vice President; She's...just below me.
她是区域副总;她在我下面。
Monica: She did what?
她什么?
Chandler: Be-low me!
她的职务在我下面!
Joey: Ahh, wait, is Wendy the runner-up Miss Oklahoma?
等一下,温蒂是那个奥克拉荷马小姐选美第二名吗?
Monica: What? !
什么!
Chandler: Well, she...she didn't win.
嗯,她没有赢得冠军。
Monica: Alright, well, maybe I should let you and the second prettiest girl in Oklahoma get back to work.
好了,或许我应该让你……跟奥克拉荷马第二漂亮的女生回去工作了。
Chandler: Well, second prettiest that year; I mean, of all the girls in Oklahoma, she's probably...
那一年第二漂亮的,以奥克拉荷马全部的女生来说,她或许……
Rachel: Oh Chandler, stop talking!
喔钱德,快闭嘴!
Chandler: Honey, there's really nothing to worry about.
亲爱的,根本没有什么需要担心的。
Monica: Ok.
好的。
Chandler: I'm serious!
我是说真的!
Monica: Ok!
好的!
Chandler: Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐。
Monica: Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐。
Chandler: Merry Christmas, you guys!
你们大家圣诞快乐!
Others: Yeah, Merry...Christmas.
圣诞快乐。
Phoebe: Blah blargah, blar-blab.
Blah blargah, blar-blab.
Chandler: The wife says "Hi!".
我老婆打招呼。
Wendy: Ah. Fun conversation?
啊。谈得愉快吗?
Chandler: Ah well, she's got this weird idea, that, uh, you know, just because you and I are alone, something is gonna happen.
嗯,她有一种奇怪的想法,认为……因为我们两个单独在一起,所以有事情会发生。
Wendy: Huh? Really? Hm, that'd be so terrible?
真的吗?那样很糟糕吗?
Chandler: This is probably the wrong thing to be worrying about, but, you're getting ham on my only tie.
我或许担心得不对,但是你把火腿沾上我唯一的领带了。
Chandler: Whoa-ho, back off, Missy!
哦吼,走开,小妞!
Wendy: Missy?
小妞?
Chandler: I don't know; I'm not used to girls making passes at me! Wait a minute...am I sexy in Oklahoma?
我不知道,我不习惯女孩子对我采取行动!等一下,我在奥克拉荷马算是性感的吗?
Wendy: You are to me...
你对我是的……
Chandler: No...no...No! Look, I'm, I'm married!
不不,不!听着,我已经结婚了!
Wendy: So? I'm married.
那又如何?我也结婚了。
Chandler: I'm happily married.
我的婚姻很幸福。
Wendy: Oh. What's that like?
喔。那是什么样的感觉呢?
Chandler: Right. So, I'm sorry, but...
是的,所以我很抱歉,但是……
Wendy: Seriously? Happily married. So that phone call before, that was...happy?
真的?婚姻很幸福?所以刚才那通电话叫做幸福?
Chandler: Well, look, it's not easy to spend this much time apart, you know. She's entitled to be a little paranoid...or, in this case, right on money!
你知道,长期分开是很不容易的。她是有资格有点神经质的……而且针对这件事。她猜对了!
Chandler: You know, she know- she's amazing, and, beautiful, and smart, and if she were here right now, she'd kick your ass.
她很好、漂亮又聪明……而且如果她现在在这里,她一定会海扁你一顿的。
Chandler: Look, you're a really nice person, ham stealing and adultery aside.
听着,你是个好人,除了会偷火腿跟偷情之外。
Chandler: But, what I have with my wife is pretty great, so, nothing is ever gonna happen between us.
但是我跟我老婆的感情很好,所以我们之间是不可能的。
Wendy: Ok, let me ask you something: if what you and your wife have is so great, then why are you spending Christmas with me?
好的,让我问你一件事:如果你跟你老婆感情很好,那你怎么会跟我一起过圣诞节呢?
Chandler: I mean, you were the most beautiful woman in the room tonight!
今晚你是这屋子里最漂亮的女人!
Monica: Really?
真的吗?
Chandler: Are you kidding? You're the most beautiful woman in most rooms.
你不相信吗?在大部分的屋子里你都是最漂亮的女人。
Chandler: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What's going on? You and I just made out! You and I are making out?
喔!喔!喔!这是怎么回事?我们刚刚亲吻了!我们在亲吻?
Monica: Well, not anymore.
嗯,以后不会有了。
Chandler: But we don't do that.
但是我们俩从来不会那样的。
Monica: I know, I just thought it would be fun.
我知道,我只是觉得那可能会很好玩。
Chandler: How drunk are you?
你有多醉呢?
Monica: Drunk enough that I know I wanna do this. Not so drunk that you should feel guilty about taking advantage.
我醉到让我想要这样做。但又没有醉到让你觉得占我便宜是有罪恶感的。
Chandler: That's the perfect amount!
真是醉到恰到好处!
Monica: You know what's weird?
你知道什么很奇怪吗?
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: This doesn't feel weird!
就是这感觉一点都不怪!
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: You're a really good kisser.
你真是接吻高手。
Chandler: Well, I have kissed over four women. You wanna get under the covers?
嗯,我吻过超过四个女人。你想要到棉被底下吗?
Monica: Hm-hmm!
好哇!
Chandler: Ok! Ok!
好的!好的!
Monica: Wow! You are really fast!
哇!你真快!
Chandler: It bodes well for me that speed impresses you.
得到你的赞赏,对我来说是好兆头。
Monica: We're gonna see each other naked.
我们将要看到彼此裸体了。
Chandler: Yep!
是的!
Monica: You wanna do it at the same time?
你想要一起看吗?
Chandler: Count of three?
数到三?
Monica: One!
一!
Chandler: Two!
二!
Monica: Two!
二!
Both: Three!
三!
Chandler: Well, I think it's safe to say that our friendship is effectively ruined.
我想我可以很肯定的说我们的友情已经完全被摧毁了。
Monica: Eh, we weren't that close anyway!
反正我们本来也没有很好!
Chandler: Eh!
呃!
Chandler: So, are you really gonna go out with that nurse man?
你真的要跟那个男护士出去吗?
Monica: Well uh, you and I are just goofing around, I thought, why not just goof around with him.
嗯,反正你跟我只是玩玩而已,所以我想,我也可以跟他玩玩。
Chandler: You know, I don't know if you've ever, looked up the term goofing around in the dictionary...
我不知道你有没有查过字典 “玩玩”是什么意思……
Chandler: Well, I have, and the technical definition is, two friends who care a lot about each other and have amazing sex and just wanna spend more time together.
我有查过……专业的解释就是两个朋友……很在乎彼此,然后又做了很棒的爱,而且想要花更多的时间在一起。
Chandler: You know. But if you have this newfangled dictionary that gets you mad at me, then we have to, you know, get you my original dictionary.
如果你那新版的字典让你对我生气,那我们就只好帮你买我这本原版的字典。
Chandler: I am so bad at this.
我真是不会说话。
Monica: I think you're better than you think you are.
我认为你比你想的还棒。
Chandler: Really? Ok, so...
真的吗?好的,所以如果……
Monica: Know when to stop.
知道什么时候该停。
Chandler: You know, I sensed that I should stop.
我感觉到我应该停了。
Monica: So we're ok?
所以我们没事了吗?
Monica: Yeah.
是的。
Monica: Don't do the dance.
别跳那个舞。
Chandler: Right!
好的!
Monica: I can't get married until I get something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.
我没有什么旧的、什么新的 、什么借来的、什么蓝色的。
Chandler: Ok, all right, all right, all right! Ok! Ok, here's something, here's something blue and new.
好的,好的!这是蓝色的,而且是新的。
Monica: You're so efficient. I love you!
你真是有效率。我爱你!
Chandler: Let's go!
我们走吧!
Monica: No-no-no, wait! We need something old!
不不,等一下!我们需要什么旧的东西!
Chandler: Oh, ok, I have a condom in my wallet that I've had since I was twelve.
好的,我有个保险套,我从十二岁就放在钱包里了。
Monica: That'll work!
那就可以拿来用了!
Chandler: I don't think so.
我可不认为。
Monica: Ok, now we just need something borrowed!
好了,现在我们需要一个借来的东西!
Chandler: Here just...take this.
这个,拿去。
Monica: It's stealing!
这是偷窃!
Chandler: We'll, we'll bring it back! Just, put it under your dress.
我们会归还的!塞到你礼服里。
Monica: Ohh.
哦哦。
Chandler: Ok, one thing at a time.
好了,事情一件一件照步骤来。
Monica: Listen, umm, I've been thinking, and, it's not fair for me to ask you to spend all of your money on our wedding.
听着……我一直在想我要求把你所有的积蓄花在我们的婚礼上是很不公平的事。
Monica: I mean, you work, you work really hard for that.
我是说,你工…… 你辛苦工作才存到的。
Chandler: Well.
嗯……
Monica: Well, you work for that.
好了,只是工作,没有辛苦。
Chandler: Look, I thought about it too, and, I'm sorry.
听着,我也有想过,而且……我很抱歉。
Chandler: I think we should spend all of the money on the wedding.
我想我们应该将所有钱花在婚礼上。
Monica: You do? !
你真的觉得吗?
Chandler: Yeah, I'm putting my foot down.
是的,我彻底的想清楚了。
Chandler: Yeah, look, when I proposed, I told you that I would do anything to make you happy, and if having the perfect wedding makes you happy, then, then that's what we're gonna do.
听着,当我求婚的时候,我告诉你我会尽一切能力让你快乐,而如果一个完美的婚礼能够让你快乐,那么……那就是我们必须要做的。
Monica: Oh, you're so sweet. Oh, but wait, what about our...what about the future and stuff?
你真的好贴心。但是等一下,那我们……那我们将来的计划呢?
Chandler: Eh, forget about the future and stuff!
管他什么将来的计划!
Chandler: So we only have two kids, you know? We'll pick our favorite and that one will get to go to college.
我们只生两个小孩就好了。然后我们再挑选我们喜欢的那一个,送他去念大学。
Monica: You thought about that?
你有想过我们的将来吗?
Chandler: Yeah.
有啊。
Monica: How many kids were we gonna have?
我们要生几个小孩呢?
Chandler: Uh, four, a boy, twin girls and another boy.
四个,一个男生,双胞胎女生,然后再一个男生。
Monica: What else did you think about?
你还有想过什么呢?
Chandler: Well, stuff like where we'd live, you know?
嗯……像是我们要住的地方,你知道的。
Chandler: Like a, small place outside the city, where our kids could learn to ride their bikes and stuff.
在市中心外面的小房子,我们的孩子可以学习骑脚踏车。
Chandler: You know, we could have a cat that had a bell on its collar and we could hear it every time it ran through the little kitty door.
我们可以养只猫,颈圈上有个铃铛……然后每次他经过小猫咪门的时候,我们就可以听到铃铛声。
Chandler: Of course, we'd have an apartment over the garage where Joey could grow old.
当然,我们会在车库上面留一间房间,让乔伊可以在那里养老。
Monica: You know what? I-I don't want a big, fancy wedding.
你知道吗?我不需要大型豪华的婚礼了。
Chandler: Sure you do.
你当然需要。
Monica: No, I want everything that you just said. I want a marriage.
不,我想要你刚刚说的一切。我只想要结婚。
Chandler: You sure?
你确定吗?
Monica: Uh-hmm.
嗯。
Chandler: I love you so much.
我好爱你。
Monica: I love you.
我爱你。
Rachel: Oohh, I love it!
喔,我太喜欢了!
Ross: Really? You're not gonna return it?
真的吗?你不会拿回去退吗?
Rachel: Well, not this second!
嗯,不会马上!
Phoebe: Hey, look, you guys, it's snowing!
嘿,你们瞧,下雪了!
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Aw.
嗷。
Rachel: Oh, wow, it's so beautiful...
哇,真漂亮 ……
Ross: Wow, it really is!
哇,真的是!
Monica:"Wendy" is a fat girl name.
温蒂是胖女生的名字。
Phoebe: Aren't we done with that?
我们还没有说够吗?
Monica: Ok, fine.
好啦,不说了。
Monica: Let's talk about snow.
我们来聊雪。
Monica: Do you think it's snowing in Tulsa, where my husband is having sex on a copying machine?
你们觉得我老公在影印机上面做♥爱的那个土尔沙有在下雪吗?
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Oh my god...
喔!我的天!
Joey: Hey-heeyyy Look at that, it's a Christmas miracle!
嘿……瞧瞧这,这真是圣诞奇迹!
Monica: What're you doing here?
你在这里做什么呢?
Chandler: I wanted to be with you.
我想要跟你在一起。
Chandler: I missed you so much.
我好想你。
Joey: Hey, hey, uh, who did you miss the most?
嘿嘿,你最想念谁呢?
Chandler: Monica.
莫妮卡。
Joey: Gotcha.
知道了。
Chandler: I never wanna leave you again!
我再也不要离开你了!
Monica: But I thought if you left, you get fired.
我以为如果你走了,会被炒鱿鱼的。
Chandler: Turns out they can't fire me. Because I quit.
他们没有办法炒我鱿鱼的。因为我不干了。
Monica: What?
什么?
Ross: What? You, you really quit your job?
什么?你?你真的辞职了?
Chandler: Yeah! It's a stupid job, and I could not stand leaving you.
是的!那是份愚蠢的工作,而我无法忍受离开你。
Chandler: And why should I be the only one who doesn't get to do what he really wants to do?
我为什么要当那个唯一必须做他不想要做的事的人?
Rachel: What do you really wanna do?
那你真的想做什么呢?
Chandler: I have not thought this through!
这件事我没想清楚!
Monica: Oh my god!
喔!我的天!
Chandler: I know, I, I should've talked to you first about it.
我知道,我应该先跟你讨论的。
Monica: No, I think that this is what you wanna do, I think it's great!
不,我想如果这是你想要的,我认为这很棒!
Chandler: Thanks!
谢谢!
Phoebe: Chandler, your being here is the best Christmas present I could've ever imagined.
钱德,你能够在这里是我有过最棒的圣诞礼物了。
Chandler: Ahh...
奥……
Phoebe: Now give me my real gift.
现在给我真正的礼物。
Phoebe: Thank you.
谢谢。
Chandler: Here, pass these there.
这里,分给大家。
Ross: Oh, hey...
喔,嘿……
Ross: "A donation has been made in your name to the New York City Ballet."
“一项捐款已经以您的名义 捐赠给纽约市立芭蕾舞团。”
Ross: How did you know?
你怎么会知道我要这个呢?
Rachel: Wha...are you kidding? I can't return this.
什么?你在开玩笑吗?我不能退还这个的。
Chandler: I...thought it was timely we start to thinking about other people. Besides, this gift still says I love you guys.
该是我们关怀别人的时候了。除此之外,这份礼物还包含了 “我爱你们”。
Joey: Mine's is to Lilian Myers.
我的上面写“给莉莉安·迈尔”。
Chandler: I don't have a job!
我可是失业了!
Chandler: Actuary...no. Bookkeeper, um no. Topless dancer?
精算师?不。不簿记员?算了。不露点舞者?
Chandler: Hey, you know what I just realized? You, are the sole wage earner. You are the head of the household. I, don't do anything. I'm a kept man!
嗨,你知道我刚才想通什么吗?你是家里唯一收入来源。你是这个家的户长。我什么都没做,我是被供养的小白脸!
Monica: You are!
你还真是!
Monica: Hey, here's twenty bucks. Why don't you go buy yourself something pretty while I'm at work tomorrow?
嘿,给你20块钱。为什么不出去买件漂亮衣服明天找工作的时候穿?


《老友记》本章剧本下载