老友记 第九季 第十一集

FriendsS09E11

Part1

2019年8月26日 02:43 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 11: The One Where Rachel Goes Back to Work.


老友记第9季第11集:瑞秋复工。

Monica: Good morning, Tiger! I'm making you a nice big breakfast so you can keep up your strength for tonight. You're gonna get me good and pregnant.
老虎,早安!我在帮你准备丰盛的早餐,这样你才有办法在今晚继续奋战。你可要认真做,让我怀孕。
Chandler: I've got nowhere to go this morning. I'm unemployed! I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life.
我今天早上竟然没事,我失业了!我不知道人生该怎么办才好。
Monica: Well, I just lost my erection.
我没有性趣了。
Chandler: No, I mean, what am I supposed to do with myself?
不,我是认真的。我的人生该怎么办呢?
Monica: You're supposed to find your passion in life. You can be whatever you wanna be now. It's-it's exciting.
你应该要找寻生命中的热情。你现在可以做任何你想要做的事。这是很刺♥激的。
Chandler: But it's all so overwhelming. I don't know where to start.
是啊,但是这一切都太突然了。我不知道要如何开始。
Monica: Hey, wait a second. I can help you with this.
等一下。我可以帮你。
Monica: You just need to be organized. OK we can make a list of your qualifications, and categorize jobs by industry.
你只要整理好就行了。我们可以列出你的资历,然后将工作机会以产业别做分类,
Monica: There-there could be folders, and files!
可以用档案夹跟档案!
Chandler: Hey! This is where your hyper-organized-pain-in-the-ass stuff pays off!
嘿!这就是你超爱整理的偏执个性派上用场的时候了!
Monica: I know!
我知道!
Monica: My erection is back!
我又有性趣了!
Joey: Thank you!
谢谢!
Phoebe: Oh Joey, can I have a sip of your coffee and a bite of your muffin?
乔伊,我可以喝一口你的咖啡跟吃一口你的松饼吗?
Joey: OK.
好的。
Phoebe: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Joey: Thank you!
谢谢你!
Joey: Ah, Phoebes, have you ever been bitten by a hungry Italian?
菲比,你有没有被饥饿的意大利人咬过呢?
Phoebe: I'm sorry, it's just, I'm a little short on cash.
我很抱歉,只是我最近手头有点紧。
Joey: Uh, oh if you want, I could loan you some money?
如果你有需要,我可以借你一些钱?
Phoebe: Oh no, no, no. I learned never to borrow money from friends.
不,我已经得过教训,千万别跟朋友借钱,
Phoebe: No, that, that's why Richard Dreyfus and I don't speak anymore.
那就是为什么刘德华不再跟我说话的原因。
Joey: Oh, Why-why don't you just sponge off your boyfriend?
你何不跟你男友拿呢?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, right, the unemployed piano player who gave his trust fund to charity? I'm splitting the muffin with him.
是哦,那个把信托基金全捐给慈善机构的失业钢琴师吗?我要回去跟他分那个松饼的。
Joey: Oh, hey, how about this?
嘿,要不要这样?
Joey: Wanna be an extra on my show?
来当我们电视剧的临时演员?
Phoebe: You could do that?
可以吗?
Joey: Yeah, yeah. The pay is pretty good and you could do it for as long as you need.
钱还不错,而且只要你有需要就可以做。
Phoebe: Oh my god, I'm gonna be on TV!
我的天,我要上电视了!
Joey: OK, now. I gotta tell you, being on TV isn't as glamorous and exciting as you think.
好了,现在,我必须告诉你,上电视并不像你想像的那样光鲜亮丽跟好玩。
Phoebe: Oh, really?
真的吗?
Joey: No, it is awesome!
没错!爽的要命!
Ross: Hey you guys.
嗨,你们好。
All: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Wow! Hey, why are you all dressed up?
哇!为什么你们穿的这么正式?
Ross: Oh, Rachel and I are bringing Emma to Ralph Lauren today to introduce her to everyone.
我们要带艾玛去拉夫罗伦跟大家见面。
Ross: Doesn't she look cute?
她看起来真是可爱吧?
Joey: She sure does.
当然很可爱。
Joey: Why-why does she have a pink bow taped to her head?
为什么要贴那个粉红色的蝴蝶结在她头上呢?
Rachel: Well, because if one more person says "what a cute little boy" I'm gonna whip them with a car antenna!
因为如果再有人说“真是个可爱的小男生……”。我会用车子的天线鞭打他们!
Ross: I think she's gonna be the hit of the office, huh?
我想她会是办公室里面最时髦的。
Ross: Yeah, she's gonna be hotter than uh, than peasant blouses and A-line skirts. Can I get a blue bow?
是啊,她一定会比那些农家女上衣跟A字裙时髦多了。可以给我个粉蓝色的蝴蝶结吗?
Monica: OK, I have looked through a bunch of career guides, photocopied and highlighted key passages and put them into alphabetical folders so you, can make an informed decision.
好了,我看过很多的就业情报,拷贝好并画线标示出重要讯息,然后以字母分类归档,让你可以做正确的决定。
Chandler: How long was I in there?
我在里面多久了?
Monica: OK.Let us start with the 'A's. Advertising.
好了,我们先从A开始,广告。
Chandler: Wait. Advertising! That's a great idea!
等一下,广告!这是很棒的主意!
Monica: Well don't you wanna look at the rest?
你不想要听别的了吗?
Chandler: I don't think I have to hear the rest. Advertising makes perfect sense.
我想我不用听别的了,广告最适合了。
Chandler: Sorry you had to waste all this time, though.
很抱歉浪费你这么多时间。
Monica: You call eight hours alone with my label maker wasted time? Ooh, now I get to use my shredder!
你是说8小时加上使用标签机是浪费时间?现在可以用上我的碎纸机了!
Chandler: I mean, I can write slogans. I mean, how hard could it be, right?
我可以创作广告口号的能有多难呢?是不是?
Chandler: "Cheese. It's milk that you chew."
“起司,是可以咬的牛奶。”
Chandler: "Crackers. Because your cheese needs a buddy."
“饼干,是起司的良伴。”
Chandler: "A grape. Because who can get a watermelon in your mouth?"
“葡萄,因为整颗西瓜塞不进嘴里。”
Monica: I got one. "Socks. Because your family's feet deserve the best."
我想到一个。“袜子,因为你家人的脚值得用最好的。”
Chandler: Honey? Leave it to the pros.
亲爱的,让专业的人说好吗?
Monica: I actually know someone in advertising.
我认识一个在广告业工作的人。
Monica: I grew up with this guy who is a vice president at-at a big agency.
我跟他从小玩到大,现在他是一家大广告公司的副总。
Monica: Maybe I can get him to meet you? Give me the phone.
或许我可以请他跟你谈谈,把电话给我。
Chandler: "The phone. Bringing you closer to people...who have phones."
“电话,让你跟有电话的人更贴近”
Monica: "Marriage. It's not for everybody."
“婚姻,不是每个人都适合的。”
Rachel: That went well. Almost everybody knew that she was a girl.
真不错,几乎大家都知道她是女的。
Ross: Yeah, after you punched that one guy who got it wrong, word spread.
是啊,在你揍了那个搞错的男的之后,大家很快就知道了。
Rachel: All right, I'm just gonna go into my office and pick up some stuff.
我要进去我办公室拿点东西。
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Who-who the hell are you! ?
你是谁?
Guy: Who the hell are you?
你是谁?
Rachel: I'm the hell person whose office this is!
我是拥有这间办公室的人!
Ross: Good one, Rach.
说的好,瑞秋。
Guy: I'm Gavin Mitchell, the person who's taken over your job.
我是盖文·米丘,那个要接替你工作的人。
Rachel: Excuse me?
什么?
Gavin: Oh, your baby's so cute.
你的宝宝真可爱。
Gavin: Why did you put a pink bow on a boy?
但是为什么在男生头上别个粉红色蝴蝶结呢?
Phoebe: Hey Joey, look at me! I'm a nurse!
嘿,乔伊,看看我!我是护士耶!
Joey: Yes you are. I think it may be time for my sponge bath.
是啊,你是。我想该是擦海棉澡的时候了。
Joey: Sorry, I'm just so used to hitting on the extras.
对不起,我太习惯泡临时演员了。
Joey: So, are you excited about your scene?
你很期待出场吗?
Phoebe: Yeah! But I'm a little shaky and nervous.
是啊!但是我有点紧张。
Joey: Oh, relax. Don't be. You'll be fine, you'll be fine. They'll probably just make you stand in the back.
放轻松,别紧张,他们可能只会要你站在后面。
Director: Ok, ok, ok! You. Here, come here, here.
你,这里,过来,这里。
Phoebe: Ok.
好的。
Director: You're gonna take this tray, you're gonna stay on this yellow mark. You're gonna move on "action!"
拿着这个托盘,站在黄线这里听到“开拍”就开始移动。
Director: You're gonna walk over to the operating table. You're gonna stop on that blue mark, you're gonna put the tray down.
走过去手术台,停在蓝线那边,然后把托盘放下。
Director: Don't walk too fast! But don't dawdle.
别走太快!但是也别拖拉。
Phoebe: Ok, now, what?
好的,现在是怎样呢?
Director: And...Action!
开拍!
Director: Cut! Cut!
停!停!
Phoebe: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous.
我很抱歉,我只是有点紧张。
Director: Well, don't be.
那就别紧张。
Phoebe: OK, that helps.
好的,真是帮了大忙。
Director: And...Action!
开拍!
Director: Cut!
停!
Joey: Hey, you know what? Don't worry about it, Phoebes! It usually takes me three takes too! Alright, eight.
别担心,菲比!我通常也是要三次才行!好啦,八次。
Director: And...Action!
开拍!
Interviewer: So, do you have any other questions about advertising?
那你对于广告还有其他的问题吗?
Chandler: No, no. But let me show you what I can do.
没有,但是让我表演一下我专长。
Chandler: "Bagels and donuts. Round food for every mood."
贝果跟甜甜圈,任何心情都适合吃的圆圈圈。
Interviewer: Monica warned me you might do that.
莫妮卡警告过我,你可能会这样做。
Interviewer: I actually think we might have something for you at the agency.
我想我们公司可能有个适合你的职务。
Chandler: Really? That's great!
真的吗?太好了!
Interviewer: It's an unpaid internship.
有个不支薪的实习职缺。
Chandler: It's funny. When-when you said "unpaid" it sounded like you said "unpaid."
真好笑,当你说“不支薪”的时候,听起来好像是“不支薪”的意思。
Interviewer: It won't be forever. It just takes a year to get a good portfolio together.
又不是永久的。只是要一至两年来建立好的工作经历。
Chandler: Well, I can skip a couple of steps, right? I mean, you did hear my round food thing.
我可以省几个步骤吧?不是吗?你有听到我具创意的圆形食物广告词啊。
Interviewer: Look, you're changing careers. I mean, no matter what you do, you're gonna have to start at the bottom.
你在转业中。不管你怎样努力,你都需要从基层做起的。
Interviewer: It's gonna be years before you're making anything near as much as you were before.
要到达你之前的阶级,你还有好几年要努力。
Chandler: So you're paying the check, right?
所以你会买单,对吗?
Interviewer: Come on now. Monica has a good job. And it's not like you have a family to support.
别这样,莫妮卡有份很不错的工作,又不是说你有家庭要养。
Chandler: Well, actually, we're trying, and I don't think Monica's gonna wanna postpone it.
事实上,我们正在努力做人,我不认为莫妮卡想要延期。
Chandler: Now, we're supposed to have sex tonight. Actually, she's probably home naked right now.
我们今晚应该要做♥爱的。事实上,现在她或许就已经光着身体在家了。
Chandler: I tend to keep talking until somebody stops me.
如果没有人阻止我,我会一直说话。
Chandler: I can just picture her on the bed right now.
我可以想像她在床上的样子。
Interviewer: Stop!
停!
Chandler: OK!
好吧!
Rachel: Wait a minute! What'd you mean, you're taking over my job?
等等,你是什么意思要接替我的工作?
Gavin: Well, while you were on your baby vacation I was doing your job.
当你去度你的育婴假的时候,你的工作是我在做的。
Rachel: A vacation? My idea of a vacation does not involve something sucking on my nipples until they are raw.
假期?我对假期的定义可不包含,让什么东西吸我的乳♥房吸到破皮。
Gavin: Clearly you've never been to The Sandals Paradise Island.
显而易见地,你从未去过天体营渡假小岛。
Rachel: Alright! We-hey- Don't get too comfortable there, because I'm back in two weeks!
好了,别让你自己太舒服,因为我两个星期之后就回来了。
Rachel: And I want everything back to the way it was. I can't say that I care too much for the way you've rearranged my office.
我要一切回归原状。我实在不太满意你重新摆设我办公室的方式。
Gavin: I can't say I care too much for that smell you've brought in with you.
我实在不太满意那股你带进来的味道。
Rachel: Excuse me?
你说什么?
Ross: Uh Rach, uh we have a code brown situation.
瑞秋,我们有个棕色警戒状况。
Rachel: Could you please, please take care of it for me?
亲爱的,可以拜托你帮我处理一下吗?
Ross: Alright, but you-you're gonna have to do one sometime.
好吧,但是有时候你也该处理一次。
Rachel: All right, let-let me just get this straight!
让我把话说清楚。
Rachel: So I go have a baby and they send some guy in to do my job?
我去生个小孩,然后他们派一个人过来接我的工作?
Gavin: Well, there was talk of shutting down Ralph Lauren altogether.
本来有说要关闭整个拉夫·罗伦的。
Rachel: Yeah, ok, that's right. You're, you're very cheeky for a temp.
是哦,好了,你只不过是个不要脸的临时工。
Gavin: I'm not a temp. I was transferred here from another department.
我不是临时工,我是从别的部门调过来的。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, what department was that? The uh jerk department?
是什么部门呢?浑蛋部门吗?
Gavin: Oh, they didn't tell me about your quick wit.
他们并没有告诉我,你反应是如此快。
Rachel: Yeah, did they mention that I'm rubber and you're glue?
那他们也没有告诉你,我是橡皮擦你是胶水吗?
Mr. Zelner: Gavin, Ralph loved your ideas.
盖文,拉夫很喜欢你的创意。
Rachel: Oh, hi Mr. Zelner.
嗨,塞纳先生。
Mr. Zelner: Ah Rachel, I see you've met Gavin.
瑞秋,我想你见过盖文了。
Mr. Zelner: You know, I must say, when you left us we weren't sure what we were gonna do.
当你离开的时候我们都不知道该怎么办。
Mr. Zelner: But then, Gavin to the rescue. Super Gavin!
但是,盖文拯救了我们,超级盖文!
Rachel: Wow, that's great, that's great. So now uh, Super Gavin, when I come back uh where do you plan on flying off to?
哦,太好了。那么,超级盖文,当我回来以后,你计划要飞到哪去呢?
Gavin: Well, that's up to Mr. Zelner. I'm sure he will make the right decision.
全看赛纳先生的意思,我相信他会做出正确的决定。
Rachel: Oh, wow. Super ass-kissing power.
超级马屁精。
Mr. Zelner: Incidentally, when, when are you coming back?
对了,你什么时候要回来呢?
Rachel: Uh...today!
今天!
Gavin: You said two weeks.
你刚刚不是说两星期后。
Rachel: No, I said today.
不,我是说今天。
Rachel: See, for a superhero, not so much with the listening.
看吧,身为超级英雄听话能力可也不怎么样。
Ross: Uh, oh, I'm sorry. Rach, we should probably go. I ran out of diapers, and I-I had to use your sweater.
我很抱歉,瑞秋,我们该走了。尿片用完了,我得用你的毛衣代替。
Rachel: I-I didn't bring a sweater.
我没有带毛衣来。
Ross: Then we should really go.
那么我们最好赶快走。
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: So, what'd he say?
那他怎么说呢?
Joey: Uh, well, he can be a little rough around the edges, so I'm gonna replace a word he used a lot, with the word "puppy."
他有时候有点粗暴...所以我要“小狗”代换掉他常用的一个字眼。
Joey: Ok, so he said: "If your puppy friend doesn't get her puppy act together, I'm gonna fire her mother-puppy ass."
他说如果你的小狗朋友不把小狗的角色演好,我将会小狗的开除她。
Phoebe: I'm sorry, I can't do this. I'm just not an actor.
我很抱歉,我办不到。我不是演员的料。
Joey: That's right, you're not. You're a nurse. You-you're Nurse With Tray.
没错,你不是演员,你是护士。你是拿托盘的护士。
Phoebe: Oh, Joey.
不,乔伊。
Director: No, no. Nurse With Tray doesn't know Joey. She has no time for friends.
拿托盘的护士不认识乔伊的,她没有时间交朋友。
Director: She gets in that operating room and she carries that tray to the doctor, because if she doesn't, people die!
她进去手术室把托盘交给医生,因为如果她不这样做,有人会死的!
Phoebe: Who dies?
谁会死?
Director: Man With Eye Patch!
戴眼罩的男人!
Director: You get in there and you do your job.
现在你过去做好你的工作。
Phoebe: Yes, doctor. Joey: Ok.
是的,医师。好极了。
Director: Ok, let's try this one more time.
好了,我们再试一次。
Phoebe: Hang in there, Man With Eye Patch, your tray is coming!
撑着点,戴眼罩的男人,你的托盘来了!
Director: And...Action!
开拍!
Phoebe: Yes, I did it! I nailed it! Wow! What's next?
是的,我办到了!我搞定了!接下来是什么呢?
Director: The rest of the scene.
是后面的剧情。
Phoebe: Ok, from the top, people!
好的,大家,从头开始!
Ross: Hey, you know what I was thinking? I don't know if "code brown" is the best code word.
你知道我在想什么吗?我不知道“棕色警戒”是不是好的暗号。
Ross: You know, I think people might know what we're talking about.
我想大家可能都猜得到我们在说什么。
Rachel: Yeah no, that's fine, that's fine. Listen. Sudden-sudden change of plans. Um, my maternity leave just ended.
没关系,听着,计划改变,我的产假要结束了。
Rachel: They told me that if I didn't come back today, they were gonna fire me.
他们说如果我不今天回去工作,他们就要开除我。
Ross: What? No, that's-that's illegal.
什么?那样是非法的。
Ross: I'm gonna have the labor department down here so fast they won't even..Rachel: All right, alright. calm down, Norma Rae.
我要马上通知劳委会,他们不...没关系,冷静点,柯赐海。
Monica: They didn't actually say that.
他们并没有真的那样说。
Monica: I'm just afraid if I don't come back right now this guy's gonna try to squeeze me out.
我只是害怕如果不现在回去,那个男的会把我挤掉。
Ross: Oh, but what about Emma?
那艾玛怎么办呢?
Ross: I mean we-we don't have a nanny.
我们还没有找到保姆。
Rachel: I know. You know, we're just gonna have to figure out a plan tonight.
我知道,我们只好今晚再想办法了。
Rachel: Can you please just take care of her for today?
今天你可以先照顾她吗?
Ross: Absolutely. Just give me your breast and we'll be on our way.
当然,只要给我你的胸部,我们马上就走。
Rachel: Come on, I don't, I don't know what else to do.
别这样,我不知道还能怎么办。
Ross: Fine, fine. We'll have fun, won't we? Yes, we will, yes we...
好啦,好啦。我们会很开心的,不是吗?是的,我们会,是的,我们...
Rachel: Ross?
罗斯?
Ross: Huh?
嗯?
Rachel: You're pretty.
你好漂亮。
Chandler: Hey whatever I decide to do, I'm gonna be starting a new career from scratch.
不管我决定要做什么,我都得从基层做起。
Chandler: It's gonna be a while before I make a living at it.
要一阵子我才有办法真正赚些钱。
Chandler: Maybe now is not the right time to be starting a family.
或许现在不是生小孩的好时机。
Ross: So you have to tell Monica you don't wanna have a baby right now?
所以你要跟莫妮卡说你现在不想要生小孩?
Chandler: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: Goodbye.
再见了。
Monica: Ok, it's baby time. Pants off Bing.
好了,生小孩时间,裤子脱掉,宾。
Monica: Didn't see you there Geller.
没看到你也在,盖勒。
Chandler: Yeah, Ross is here so...
罗斯在这里,所以……
Ross: Uh-huh, yeah, uh and I was really hoping that maybe, you know, I could hang out.
我真的希望,可以跟你们待在一起。
Ross: you know, what'd you, uh, what'd you feel like doing?
你们想要做什么呢?
Monica: Well, we're gonna have sex.
我们想要做♥爱。
Ross: I don't feel like having sex.
我倒是不太想做♥爱。
Ross: Uh, maybe, uh, I don't, maybe you- we can watch a movie or something.
或许...我不知道,或许我们可以一起看电影什么的。
Monica: Uh, let me put it this way. We're having sex whether you're here or not.
让我这样说好了,不管你在不在,我们都要做♥爱。
Ross: Pants off Bing!
裤子脱掉,宾!
Rachel: Alright. Now that I'm back, why don't you just fill me in on what you've been up to?
现在既然我回来了,何不告诉我你做了什么?
Gavin: Well, I've changed your screensaver from that picture of 'N Sync.
我把你F4的荧幕保护程式改了。
Rachel: Hey, they were popular when I left!
嘿,我离开时那可是很受欢迎的!
Gavin: Also, I've just been working on this big presentation for tomorrow.
我在准备明天的一个重要报告。
Rachel: Well, I should be involved in that, so why don't you get me up to speed?
我应该要参与,跟我说明吧。
Gavin: That's gonna take weeks. Why don't you just let me take care of the presentation?
那可会花上好几个星期,为什么不让我处理这个报告?
Rachel: Oh, no no no no. I see what you're doing here, alright, listen, this is my job, buddy.
不,我知道你在玩什么花样,好吗?这是我的工作,伙计。
Rachel: Ok, I've had it for five years, and I know how it works, so why don't you just catch me up!
我已经做了五年了,我知道一切流程。所以赶快跟我解释!
Gavin: Fine.
好。
Rachel: Oh, god. You've totally messed with the back support of my chair.
天啊,你把我椅子的高度完全变了。
Rachel: How do you fix this?
你是怎么弄的?
Gavin: Hey, you've been here five years, you figure it out.
你已经在这里五年了,你自己想。
Rachel: Fine, I will.
很好,我自己来。
Rachel: Alright, fill me in!
好了,跟我说吧!
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Ross: you have a blue tie that would go with this? Emma spit up on mine.
你有没有蓝色的领带跟这配?艾玛吐奶到我的领带上。
Chandler: Oh, yeah. But you have to give it back if I get a job.
有啊,但是如果我找到工作时要还我。
Chandler: Of course, by that time in the future ties will be obsolete and we'll all be wearing silver jumpsuits.
当然,到那时候领带已经被淘汰了,而我们将全都穿起银色的连身装。
Monica: Hi, good morning lover.
早安,爱人。
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: I gotta say after last night, I'm a little weak in the knees.
我得要说,在经过昨夜之后,我的双腿还在发软。
Ross: Here's an idea. You walk into a room...take a quick scan!
麻烦你,每次走进来的时候先快速看一下四周吧!
Monica: Sorry. But I kinda have this feeling that we-we may have made a baby last night.
抱歉。但是我有点觉得我们昨晚做人成功了。
Chandler: Oh, god, I have to tell you something.
天啊,我必须告诉你一件事。
Chandler: You're not pregnant.
你没有怀孕。
Monica: What're you talking about?
你在说什么?
Chandler: That thing that I have to do to make a baby.
那件能使你怀孕的事。
Chandler: I faked it.
我装的。
Monica: What! ? You faked it?
什么?你装的?
Ross: You know what?
你知道吗?
Ross: I don't need a tie.
我不需要领带了。
Ross: I mean, it's-it's better, open collar. You know, it's-it's more casual.
我是说领子开着比较好,不是吗?比较轻松自在。
Ross: Joey. Listen, I can't do this. It doesn't make any sense.
乔伊,听着,我办不到,这实在是没有道理。
Ross: Yesterday I was a nurse, and today I'm a waitress at a cafe?
昨天我是护士,然后今天我是服务生?
Joey: Oh no, well sometimes we use the same extras for different parts. That's ok.
有时候我们会用相同的临时演员扮演不同的角色,没关系的。
Phoebe: Well, it's not ok, because I gave a very memorable performance as the nurse.
是有关系的,因为昨天我扮演护士,演的相当好。
Phoebe: And now suddenly I'm the waitress? That's gonna confuse my fans.
然后现在突然间,我变成服务生?我的影迷会混淆的。
Joey: Uhm. Well, Maybe you are a nurse, but you moonlight as a waitress.
嗯,或许你是护士,但是你也兼差当服务生。
Phoebe: Because I'm a single mother supporting my two children.
因为我是扶养两个小孩的单亲妈妈。
Joey: Nice.
没错。
Phoebe: Wait a minute.
等一下。
Phoebe: Dr. Drake Ramoray and I work at the same hospital. Wouldn't I come say hi?
德克拉莫瑞医生跟我在同问医院工作,我不用过来打招呼吗?
Joey: No. No, see, you and Drake are having a fight.
不、不,你跟德克在吵架。
Phoebe: About what?
吵什么?
Joey: Uh, he slept with you and, best sex she ever had by the way,
他跟你上床,顺便一提,是你有过最美好的一次。
Joey: And then never called you.
然后再也没有打电话给你。
Phoebe: And I just wanted a new daddy for Davy and Becky.
而我只想帮大卫跟贝琅找个新爸爸。
Director: Ok, ok, from the top.
好了,好了,从头开始。
Director: And...Action!
开拍!
Man: So, I'm surprised you agreed to have lunch with me.
我很讶异你会同意跟我用午餐。
Joey/Drake: I'm surprised to, but yet here I am.
我也很讶异,但我终究是来了。
Director: Cut, cut!
卡!卡!
Director: What-what, what're you doing! ?
你是在做什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, well, I'm very angry at him, because he slept with me and never called me back.
我很气他,因为他跟我上过床之后就再也没有打电话给我了。
Extra: Me too! Another extra: Me too!
我也是!还有我!
Joey: Oh, calm down! She means on the show! We need some new extras around here!
冷静点,她是说在剧情里面!我们需要新的临时演员!
Gavin: Wow, you're here already.
哇,你已经到了。
Rachel: Yes. Emma and I came in a little early to do research on the presentation.
是的,艾玛跟我提早进来准备报告。
Rachel: I actually made a few changes, but I think I'm caught up on everything.
事实上,我做了一些修改我想我都准备好了。
Rachel: So, ask me anything!
随便问我一个问题吧!
Gavin: How do you fix the chair? Rachel: Oh! Except that!
你要怎么调整椅子呢?除了这个!
Rachel: Oh, hello, Mr. Zelner. We're all ready for our presentation this afternoon.
哈喽,塞纳先生,今天下午的报告我们都已经准备好了。
Mr. Zelner: Good, because it's in ten minutes. Rachel: What? I can't do that!
很好,因为十分钟之后就要开始了。什么?!我没办法!
Mr. Zelner: I have the baby, and Ross is not gonna pick her up for another hour.
我宝宝在这里。罗斯一个小时之后才会来接她。
Mr. Zelner: Well, then Gavin can give the presentation, ok? we have to do it now.
那盖文可以上台报告,我们现在就要开始了。
Mr. Zelner: Ralph needs to leave early today. He's going helicopter shopping.
拉夫今天要提早走,他要搭直升机去血拼。
Mr. Zelner: But I love that man.
但是我爱那个男人。
Mr. Zelner: I'd follow him into hell.
连地狱我都会跟他去的。
Mr. Zelner: Microphones.
扩音器开着。
Rachel: All right, well there you go. You win, you win.
好了,顺你的意了,你赢了,你赢了。
Rachel: You get to do the presentation, you'll knock 'em dead, no one will ever remember that I worked here, and then Ralph will buy his helicopter, and Super Gavin will just fly right along side of him!
你可以上台报告,让他们爱死你,没有人会记得我在这里工作过,然后拉夫会搭上直升机...还有超级盖文跟他一起飞!
Gavin: You can do the presentation. Rachel: No, I can't. I have a baby.
你可以上台去报告。不,我不行,我宝宝在这里。
Gavin: I'll watch her.
我会看着她。
Rachel: Why would you do that?
你为什么要这样?
Gavin: Because you've worked really hard, and it's your job, and you're a little crazy.
因为你工作很辛苦,而这是你的工作,还有你有点疯狂。
Rachel: That's really nice.
你真的很好。
Gavin: I should tell you that crying women make me very uncomfortable.
我应该告诉你哭泣的女人让我觉得很不自在。
Rachel: Then you're not gonna like what's coming.
那你可能不会喜欢接着要发生的事。
Rachel: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉,我很抱歉,我很抱歉,我很抱歉。
Rachel: God.Thank you, thank you. God.
天哪。谢谢你,谢谢你。天哪。
Gavin: I-I'm really fine, don't worry, I'm great with children.
我没事的,别担心,我很会带小孩的。
Gavin: Gavin Mitchell. Pleased to meet you.
我是盖文·米丘,很高兴认识你。
Joey: Please don't fire my friend. Just-just let me talk to her.
请不要开除我的朋友,让我先跟她谈谈。
Director: Ok, OK.But this is her last chance. Joey: Thank you, thank you.
好吧,但是这是她最后一次机会。谢谢,谢谢。
Director: How about I do something for you? Tomorrow, I'll bring you a hat, cover up the bald?
我帮你一个忙如何?明天,我帮你带一顶帽子让你遮住秃头?
Joey: Hey, uh, listen Phoebes. I-I, I was just talking to the director, and he was thinking, maybe this time you don't hit Drake, you just wait on the tables?
听着菲比,我刚跟导演谈完,他说或许,这一次你不要打德克。你只要端盘子就可以了。
Phoebe: I can't do that. I'm an actor. I have a process.
我不能那样做,我是演员,我有我的程序的。
Joey: You're a masseuse have a table with holes.
你是按♥摩师你有的是挖了个洞的桌子。
Phoebe: Wait a minute, I see what's happening here. You're threatened.
等等,我知道这是怎么回事了,你感到威胁了。
Joey: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm so good in this scene that I'm stealing focus from you.
我的演技好到抢了你的锋头。
Phoebe: Well, rise to the challenge Tribbiani, cause I just raised the bar. Come join me up here!
接受挑战吧,崔比亚尼,因为我只会提高你的水准。提升自己、向我看齐吧!
Joey: Oh, alright, great, I will. Phoebe: Okay, good. Joey: Ok.
好的,很好,我会的。好。很好。
Joey: Yeah, you can fire her, but I would call security, she won't go easy.
你可以开除她,但是最好叫保安过来,请神容易送神难哦。
Monica: You faked it? You couldn't have faked it!
你装的?你不可能装的!
Chandler: Oh yes you can. You just make the faces and the noises.
是可以的,只要装点表情跟声音。
Monica: Guys can fake it?
男生可以装吗?
Monica: Unbelievable. The one thing that's ours.
不可思议。明明只有女生才会装的。
Monica: Besides, why would you fake it when we're trying to have a baby?
为什么在我们想要生小孩的时候你却要装这种事呢?
Chandler: Well, that's actually...why.
嗯,这正是我要装的原因。
Chandler: Look, I'm starting a whole new career now, and I'm, I'm not saying that I don't wanna have a baby, I'm just saying, maybe we could wait a little while?
听着,我正在换工作。我不是说我不想要孩子。只是或许我们可以等一阵子?
Monica: Like-like a month?
一个月吗?
Chandler: Or a year? Monica: Really, you wanna wait a year?
或是一年?真的吗?你想要等一年?
Chandler: It could be less than a year. I mean, you've heard my stuff.
不用到一年,我是说你知道我的能力。
Chandler: "Pants. Like shorts but longer."
“裤子,跟衬衫一样,只是长一点。”
Chandler: It'll probably be more than a year.
可能会不只一年吧。
Monica: Wow, I, I really wanna have a baby. Chandler: Yeah, me too.
我真的很想要生小孩。嗯,是啊,我也是。
Monica: Look, I'll-I'll, I'll just get my old job back.
听着,我回去做老本行好了。
Monica: No, I want you to have a job that you love.
不,我要你做你热爱的工作。
Monica: Not statistical analysis and data reconfiguration.
不是什么数据分析跟资料重组的。
Chandler: I quit and you learn what I do?
我辞职后,你才了解我在做什么?
Monica: It's just, I think, there's never gonna be a right time to have a baby.
我想永远不会有适合生小孩的时机的。
Monica: I mean, now you're unemployed and in-in a little while you'll find a new job that'll keep you really busy.
现在你失业了,但一阵子过后,你就会找到一份让你忙不过来的工作。
Monica: There's always gonna be a reason not to do this but, I think once the baby comes, we'll forget about all those reasons.
总是会有理由不能生小孩的。但是我想,一但有了孩子,我们就会忘了这一切的理由。
Chandler: I guess. I mean it's always gonna be scary when we have a baby.
我想也是。我是说,有小孩总是很吓人的事。
Monica: It's gonna be really scary. I mean, God. When we have a baby, there's-there's gonna be so much that-that we're not able to control. I mean the apartment's gonna be a mess. I won't have time to clean it.
真的会是很吓人的。当我们有小孩的时候,将会有许多事情我们无法控制。我是说这间公寓将会一团乱。我会没有时间整理。
Monica: What if the baby gets into the ribbon drawer? Messes up all the ribbons? !
要是宝宝跑到缎带抽屉里?把所有的缎带都弄乱了呢?
Monica: What if there's no room for a ribbon drawer, because, the baby's stuff takes up all the space! ?
万一没有地方可以放缎带,所有的空间都被宝宝东西占满了呢?
Monica: Where will all the ribbons go? !
缎带要放哪呢?
Chandler: Should we go make a baby right now before you change your mind?
该不该在你改变主意之前赶快去做人?
Monica: Yes, please! Chandler: Ok. Oh, and I promise, I will not fake it this time.
是啊,拜托快点!好的。而且我保证,这一次我不会装了。
Monica: I wish I could say the same. I'm a little shook up!
我希望我也可以说相同的话,我现在有点激动!
Joey/Drake: I know you botched that operation on purpose.
我知道你故意手术失败的。
Joey/Drake: I can't prove it yet, but when I do, you'll be going to jail for murder.
我还没有办法证明,但是当我可以时你会因谋杀而坐牢的。
Joey/Drake: I don't care if you are my brother. I'm not your brother.
我不在乎你是不是我弟弟。我不是你弟弟。
Phoebe: What about my children Drake? ! Huh! ? No! No! No! God! No! No! No! God!
我的孩子怎么办呢?德克?不!不!不!天啊!


《老友记》本章剧本下载