老友记 第九季 第十二集

FriendsS09E12

Part1

2019年8月26日 02:44 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 12: The One with Phoebe’s Rats.


老友记第9季第12集:菲比的老鼠。

Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hey. So where's Mon?
嘿。莫妮卡呢?
Chandler: Oh, she's at home, putting up decorations for Rachel's birthday party tonight.
她在家,帮瑞秋今晚的生日派对做布置。
Joey: And you're not helping?
你不用帮忙吗?
Chandler: I tried, but apparently singing "I will survive" in a helium voice - not helping.
我有试过,但是很明显地,用假音唱 “我会活下去”并没有帮助。
Ross: Hey, you guys!
嘿,你们好!
Joey and Chandler: Hey! Happy birthday...
嘿,祝你生日快乐……
Rachel: Shhh don't say that loud, Gunther's gonna wanna hug me.
嘘,别说那么大声,甘瑟会过来抱我的。
Ross: Uh, good news everyone, we finally found a nanny.
好消息,我们终于找到保姆了。
Ross: This is Molly. Molly, Chandler, Joey.
这位是莫莉,莫莉,钱德,乔伊。
Joey and Chandler: Hi.
嗨。
Molly: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Ooh, somebody's getting a little fussy.
有人有点不高兴喔。
Joey: You damn right I am, I've been waiting for a cookie for 7 minutes.
你说的没错,我就是不高兴,我已经等饼干等了七分钟了。
Rachel: Ok, you know what, I'm just gonna take her outside.
好了,我想我带她出去好了。
Molly: No, you stay, I'll do it.
不,你留下来,我去。
Rachel: OK, thank you.
好的,谢谢。
Molly: Nice to meet you guys.
很高兴认识你们。
Joey: Yeah, you too.
是啊,我们也是。
Rachel: Oh, wow, Molly is just great!
哇,莫莉真的很不错!
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Yes, Bravo on the hot nanny.
是啊,真棒,请了个辣保姆。
Rachel: What? You really think she's hot?
什么?你真的觉得她很辣吗?
Chandler: Are you kidding?
你看不出来吗?
Rachel: If I wasn't married she'd be rejecting me right now.
如果我未婚,她现在就在拒绝我了。
Rachel: Joey?
乔伊?
Joey: How do you think she's doing?
觉得她的姿势怎样?
Rachel: Am I the only one who doesn't think that she's hot? Ross?
我是唯一不觉得她辣的吗?罗斯?
Ross: Eh, I mean, I mean she's not unattractive but but-but hot? I...
我觉得她不算是没有魅力,但是……没错,但是算辣吗?
Rachel: Thank you!
谢谢你!
Chandler: Now that Rachel's gone?
瑞秋走了,说吧?
Ross: So hot I cried myself to sleep last night.
她真辣,我昨晚是哭着入睡的。
Phoebe: Hey Mike, what's the capital of Peru?
嘿,麦克,秘鲁的首都是哪呢?
Mike: Lima.
利马。
Phoebe: No. Ohm, it starts with a "v" and ends with an "x". And hopefully with a, with a "to" in the middle.
不是。是v开头x结尾的字。然后最好中间有t跟o。
Mike: You know, kinda think of it, the capital of Peru IS "vtox". Oh God! Oh!
我仔细想想之后,我想秘鲁的首都应该叫做“vtox”。喔,天啊!
Phoebe: What?
怎么了?
Mike: OK, I don't wanna freak you out or anything, but I just saw a rat in your cupboard.
好了,我不想要吓坏你,但是我刚在柜子里看到一只老鼠。
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, no, that's Bob.
喔,是喔,那是鲍伯。
Mike: What, he is your pet rat?
是你的宠物鼠吗?
Phoebe: Well not so much a pet as, you know, an occasional visitor who I put food out for, you know. Kinda like Santa.
不太算是,只是偶尔会来拜访,我有时候会喂,他有点像圣诞老公公。
Phoebe: Except Santa doesn't poop on the plate of cookies.
除了圣诞老公公,不会在饼干盘里便便以外。
Mike: You can't keep a rat in your apartment!
你不能在公寓里养老鼠!
Mike: They're extremely unsanitary, and they transmit leptospirosis and hantavirus.
那很不卫生的,我是说,他们可能会传染细螺旋体病或是汉他病毒。
Phoebe: What are those?
那是什么?
Mike: I don't know but they don't sound like spa treatments. You-you have to get rid of it!
我不知道但是听起来可不像是spa吧。你必须要处理掉他!
Phoebe: OK, fine, if it means that much to you I'll get rid of Bob.
好啦,如果你这么在乎,我会处理掉鲍伯的。
Mike: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Phoebe: It's just so weird, you think he's so gross and you're willing to eat his crackers.
真奇怪,你觉得他很恶心,却又在吃他的饼干。
Rachel: Hello.
嗨。
Gavin: Hello.
嗨。
Rachel: Gavin, I, I just wanted to say thank you again for watching Emma yesterday during the presentation. I really owe you an apology.
盖文,我想再次跟你道谢,谢谢昨天帮我照顾艾玛,我真的需要跟你道歉。
Gavin: For what?
道什么歉?
Rachel: Well, when we first met, you know, I thought you were pompous and arrogant and obnoxious.
当我们第一次见面时,你知道的,我以为你是自负、高傲又讨人厌的人。
Gavin: Is this your first apology?
这是你的第一个对不起吗?
Rachel: No, I just mean that, you know, first impressions don't mean anything.
不,我是说第一印象,通常不是很重要的。
Rachel: And I-I think you're a really good guy and I'm sorry that I misjudged you.
而我认为你是个好男人,很抱歉我错看了你。
Heather: Good morning!
早安!
Rachel: Hello.
嗨。
Heather: But you know what? Hey, new day, new leaf. I am just really, really happy...
但是你知道吗?新的一天,新的开始,我只是真的很高兴……
Heather: I'm sorry. Obviously, Heather's ass has something more important to say so I'll just wait till it's finished.
我很抱歉,很明显地,海瑟的屁♥股,有更重要的事要对你说,我先让它说完好了。
Gavin: What?
什么?
Rachel: I was giving you an apology and you were totally checking her out!
我正在跟你道歉而你一直在打量她!
Gavin: I wasn't checking her out. I'm in fashion. I was looking at her skirt.
我没有。我是在时装业工作。我只是在看她的裙子。
Gavin: Or was it pants? I didn't really see what happened below the ass area.
还是裤子呢?我并没有看清楚屁♥股以下的部位。
Rachel: Oh, wow, you are really, you're really a creep.
哇,你真的是…… 你真是小人。
Gavin: Why do you even care if I was looking at her? Are you jealous?
就算我是在看她,你又在乎什么呢?你是在忌妒吗?
Rachel: Oh yeah, I'm jealous. "Oh, Gavin. Please, please look at my ass." Stop looking at my ass!
喔,是啊,我好忌妒。“喔,盖文,拜托请看看我的屁♥股。”不要看我的屁♥股!
Rachel: I mean, I just think you are totally inappropriate. Okay? This is a work environment. She's your subordinate.
我只是认为这样的行为是不妥的。好吗?这是工作场所。她是你下属。
Gavin: But it was ok when you slept with your old assistant Tag?
但是你跟你前助理泰格上床,却是可以的?
Rachel: That is totally different for two reasons.
那是不一样的事,因为两个原因。
Rachel: One: I didn't know that you knew that.
一:我不知道你知道这件事,
Rachel: And two: I wasn't some creep staring at his ass.
二:我不是盯着他屁♥股看的小人。
Rachel: We had a...We had a deep, meaningful relationship.
我们有很深入、有意义的交往。
Gavin: Huh. What's Tag's last name?
泰格姓什么?
Rachel: It was...Oh, my God. He didn't...He didn't...He didn't have a last name.
姓……喔,我的天。他没有……他没有…… 他没有姓。
Rachel: It was just-just "Tag". You know, like-like Cher, or, you know, Moses.
只是叫泰格而已。你知道的 就像雪儿或是……摩西一样。
Gavin: But it was a deap meaningful relationship.
但是那是很深入、有意义的交往。
Rachel: Oh, you know what, my first impression of you was absolutely right.
你知道吗?我对你的第一印象完全正确。
Rachel: You are arrogant. You are pompous. Morgan! Morgan!
你很高傲,你很自负。摩根!摩根!
Rachel: Tag's last name was Morgan! Huh!
泰格姓摩根!
Gavin: It was Jones.
是琼斯。
Rachel: Yeah well what're you, his boyfriend?
你是谁啊?他男朋友吗?
Joey: Man, I wish I had a nanny like you.
天啊,我希望我有个像你一样的保姆。
Molly: You mean, when you were a baby?
你是说在你小时候吗?
Joey: Sure.
当然。
Monica: Would you stop staring at her?
你可不可以别再盯着她看?
Chandler: I wasn't staring. I was leering.
我没有盯着。我是斜眼瞄着。
Monica: What's the big deal with her?
她有什么了不起的呢?
Monica: Maybe she's attractive in an obvious kind of way.
或许她有很抢眼的魅力。
Ross: Yeah, obvious beauty's the worst. You know, when it's right there in your face.
是啊,很抢眼的魅力最糟糕了,你知道的,当它就显现在你面前时。
Ross: Me, I like to have to work to find someone attractive. Makes me feel like I earned it.
我比较喜欢渐渐去发掘一个人的魅力,让我感觉像是我辛苦得来的。
Chandler: Looks like Joey is doing allright with her.
看起来乔伊好像跟她处的不错。
Monica: Yeah. Hey, that was nice of you guys to back off and let Joey get the girl for once.
嘿,你们两个这次愿意退让出,让乔伊去泡她,真是好心。
Molly: I'm gonna take her back to the apartment.
我要带她回去了。
Ross: Ok, I'll be uh home right after work.
好的,我下班之后就回去。
Ross: Ok, by Emma-Wemma-Demma, I love you- wo you do vyou...
好的,艾玛再见,我爱你……
Molly: Bye-bye.
再见。
Monica: They've elected me to talk to you about the baby talk, It's not so good.
他们推选我来跟你说你模仿婴儿说话的事,大家不是很喜欢。
Molly: I think it's sweet.
我觉得挺可爱的。
Joey and Chandler: Bye, Emma-Wemma-Demma.
再见,艾玛。
Ross: Hey, listen, Joey, about Molly, I really prefer if you didn't go after her.
嘿,乔伊,关于莫莉,我希望你不要去动她。
Joey: Why not?
为什么不行?
Ross: Because it took us months to find a good nanny And I wouldn't want anything to, you know, drive her away.
因为我们花了好几个月才找到好保姆,而我不希望有任何事情让她离开。
Joey: So, what, you-you think I'm just gonna sleep with her and never call her again, and things are gonna get uncomfortable? Yeah, that sounds about right.
所以你认为我只会跟她上床之后就不再打电话给她,让一切都变得很尴尬吗?是啊,听起来好像也对。
Ross: Come on, there are plenty of other women out there, ok?
别这样,外面到处都是女人。
Ross: Just-just forget about her, ok? Just, she's off limits.
忘了她好吗?她不是你可以要的。
Joey: Oh, man, why did you have to go and say that for?
天啊!你为什么要这样说呢?
Joey: Now that you told me I can't have it makes me want her even more!
你这样说之后,我就更想要她了!
Ross: What're you, a child?
你还是小孩啊?
Joey: Yes!
是的!
Chandler: It's true; he's like a little boy. Like Ben! Just think of him as a really, really, really horny Ben.
没错,他就跟小孩一样。像班!想像他就是很色、很色、很色的班。
Ross: No! Look, Joey, come on, now, for me! Please, just-just try to focus your sexual energy on someone else.
不对!听着,乔伊,别这样!为了我,拜托,把你的性能量转移到别人身上。
Joey: Fine.
好啦。
Monica: Take me home!
带我回家吧!
Ross: You want a piece of this?
你想被书打吗?
Phoebe: Hey, Mikey.
嘿,麦克。
Mike: Hey, Pheeb.
嘿,菲比。
Phoebe: What're you doing?
你在做什么呢?
Mike: Setting rat traps.
放捕鼠器。
Phoebe: To kill Bob?
要杀鲍伯吗?
Mike: No, no, to test his neck strength.
不是,只是测试一下他脖子有多硬。
Phoebe: No, Mike, I don't wanna kill him!
不,我不想杀死他!
Phoebe: I thought we were just gonna capture him and, you know, set him free in the countryside where he could meet a friendly possum and a wisecracking owl.
我以为我们要活抓他。然后到乡下把他放生,让他可以认识友善的大老鼠,还有爱说笑的猫头鹰。
Mike: Ok, ok, I'll throw away the traps.
好了,我把捕鼠器丢掉。
Phoebe: All right, I'll find Bob, I'll get him. Bob? Bob? Robert?
好,我会找到鲍伯,我会抓到他的。鲍伯?鲍伯?罗伯特?
Phoebe: Wait, I think I hear him. Oh- Oh my god! Bob had babies! Bob's a mom!
等等,我听到他的声音了。天啊!鲍伯生小孩了!鲍伯当妈妈了!
Mike: Better think of a new name for him.
我们得替她改名字了。
Phoebe: Oh, I don't know, I kinda like Bob for a girl.
我不知道,我喜欢“鲍伯”当女生名字。
Mike: I don't know, I mean I'm not sure that which...
不不,我是说我不确定我们……
Phoebe: Oh my God, we killed Bob!
天啊,我们杀了鲍伯吗!
Mike: Maybe-mabe it wasn't Bob, maybe it was a mouse.
或许不是鲍伯,或许只是只老鼠。
Phoebe: Suzie?
苏西?
Chandler: That's it? It's over? Who shoot J.R. ? Who shot J.R. ? I have got to get a job.
就这样?结束了吗?谁杀了JR?谁杀了JR?我得要找份工作了。
Ross: Whazzup?
怎么样?
Chandler: Seriously dude, 3 years ago.
说真的,老兄,三年了。
Ross: Listen, can you do me a favor? I'm gonna be out today.
听着,你可以帮我一个忙吗?我今天要出去。
Ross: Can you keep an eye on Joey. make sure nothing happens between him and Molly?
你可以帮我看着乔伊。确保他跟莫莉之间不会出事吗?
Chandler: You don't trust him?
你不相信他吗?
Ross: Wh-No.
嗯,不相信。
Chandler: Some woman who sounded a lot like Joey called earlier and asked for her daughter, the "hot nanny."
昨晚有个听起来,很像乔伊的女人打电话来要找她那个叫做“辣保姆”的女儿。
Chandler: Is this really your long term plan, for me to run interference?
你打算让我长期干预他们吗?
Chandler: Because I could get a job any day now.
我可能随时都会找到工作的。
Ross: You do appear right on the cusp of something.
你在职场上可真是炙手可热。
Ross: Look, come on, man. I'm sure he'll lose interest in a week or two, but for now, could you please just do this for me?
听着,拜托 我确定他一两星期就会没兴趣了,但是现在,你可以帮我这个忙吗?
Chandler: All right, fine, but don't blame me if it doesn't work, 'Cause you know as well as I do that once Joey sets his mind on something, more often than not, he's going to have sex with it.
好啦,但是如果失败可别怪我喔,因为你也了解,乔伊一旦下定决心无论如何,他都会把她搞上手的。
Ross: Well, well, I mean, we gotta do something, ok?
那我们得要做点什么,不是吗?
Ross: Nannies like her don't grow on trees.
像她那样的保姆是不会凭空出现在树上的。
Chandler: Picturing that tree?
在想像那棵树吗?
Ross: I am, yes.
是的,没错。
Chandler: Where're you going, Joe?
你要去哪?乔伊?
Joey: For a walk.
去散步。
Chandler: Oh. You mind if I join you?
我也去好吗?
Joey: Actually, I'd rather be alone.
事实上,我想要一个人去。
Joey: You know, I really need to organize my thoughts.
我真的需要厘清一些想法。
Chandler: Your thoughts? Plural?
一些?复数的?
Joey: All right, fine. I only have one thought. It's about the hot nanny! I gotta see her!
好啦,我只有一个想法。就是关于那个辣保姆!我必须见到她!
Chandler: I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Joe.
恐怕我不能让你去,乔伊。
Joey: Now you're saying I can't see her?
你是说我不能见她?
Joey: You guys are killing me! She's forbidden fruit! It's like, like...like she's the princess and I'm the stable boy.
你是在害死我!她是禁果!这就像……她是公主而我是马童。
Chandler: Look, I know. She's the most beautiful woman in the world.
听着,我知道她是世上最漂亮的女人。
Monica: I can hear you.
我听见了。
Chandler: Could you set my pillow and blanket on the couch for me, please?
你可以帮我把枕头跟毛毯铺到沙发上吗?
Joey: Yeah, Why are you doing this, huh?
为什么你要这样?
Joey: Did Ross tell you not to let me go over there?
是不是罗斯要你别让我过去的呢?
Chandler: Yes, as a matter of fact, he did. So I can't let you go.
没错,事实上就是。所以我不能让你过去。
Joey: Huh. Interesting. Now there are obstacles. Hot nanny and me against the world! This is the stuff great novels are made of.
有趣,现在出现阻碍了。辣保姆跟我一起抵抗全世界!这就像伟大的爱情小说。
Chandler: Great novels?
伟大的爱情小说?
Joey: Fine...mediocre porn.
好啦,二流的情♥色书刊。
Gavin: Gavin Michelle's office.
盖文·米丘办公室。
Rachel: Rachel Green's office! Give me that phone.
瑞秋·格林办公室!电话给我。
Gavin: Hello, this is Rachel Greene. How can I help you? Uh huh...
嗨,我是瑞秋·格林,可以为您效劳吗?
Gavin: Okay then. I'll pass you back to your son.
好的,我会把电话传给你儿子。
Gavin: Hey, Mom. No, that's just my secretary.
妈,不是,她只是我的秘书,
Rachel: Um, excuse me, Gavin, I have a question I need to ask you.
对不起,盖文,我有个问题必须要问你。
Gavin: Mom, I'll call you later. Yeah.
妈,我再回电给你,是的。
Gavin: Yes?
怎样?
Rachel: If you like looking at butts so much why don't you just go look in a mirror?
如果你那么喜欢看屁♥股你何不自己去照镜子呢?
Gavin: Thank God you finally said that. I saw you make a note on your pad three hours ago. Man, I really bug you, don't I?
感谢上帝,你终于说了。三个小时前我就看到你写在笔记本上了。天啊,我真的惹你厌,是不是?
Rachel: Oh, no, please, I don't care about you enough to bug me.
喔,不,拜托,我根本不在乎你,更别提讨厌你。
Rachel: In fact, from now on, I'm going to take the high road and I'm going to be very, very nice to you, you mama's boy starting right now.
事实上,从现在开始,我会表现的很有格调,而且我会对你非常好,妈妈的乖宝宝,从现在开始。
Monica: Hey Rach!
嘿,瑞秋!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: You about ready for your birthday lunch?
准备好要吃生日午餐了吗?
Rachel: I am, I am!
好了!
Monica: Oh, but first, Monica, I would like to introduce you to my very talented colleague and more importantly my wonderful friend Gavin Mitchelle.
但是首先,莫妮卡,我想要介绍你认识,我非常能干的同事,而且更重要的是……我的好朋友,盖文·米丘。
Gavin: Pleased to meet you.
幸会。
Monica: Pleased to meet you.
幸会。
Gavin: So you're coming to Rachel's party tonight?
你会来参加瑞秋的派对吗?
Rachel: Oh no no no no no, Gavin can't, he already has plans, most likely with his mother.
喔,不不不不,盖文没有办法,他已经有计划了,应该是要去看他妈妈。
Gavin: Well I don't mind, I'll cancel them. I would never miss my secretary's birthday.
我不介意,我可以取消,我不想错过我秘书的生日。
Rachel: Oh God! Why did you invite him? I can't stand that guy!
天啊!为什么你要邀请他?我无法忍受那个男的!
Monica: You were just being so nice to him!
你看起来跟他很好啊!
Rachel: I was faking it! Can't you tell when I'm being fake?
我是装出来的!你难道看不出来我是装的吗?
Rachel: Hey, Mr Philips, nice suit!
嘿,菲利浦先生,很好看的西装。
Rachel: Right there. That was so fake!
抓到了,真是好假!
Rachel: Shh!
嘘!
Monica: Hey, Chandler, which do you like better the tuna tartar or the mushroom panamas? The pile of raw fish, or the tacos?
嘿,钱德,你比较喜欢……鲔鱼派还是烤蘑菇饺?一堆生鱼还是墨西哥手卷?
Chandler: Oh, the tacos. Definitely, the tacos.
喔,手卷,当然是手卷。
Rachel: Oh, honey, I still can't believe you invited Gavin, and he is just the last person I want to see.
噢,亲,我真不敢相信,你邀请了盖文,他是我最不想见到的人。
Monica: Oh, you're welcome for the party. I'm glad you're having a good time.
安排派对的事,不用跟我客气,我很高兴你喜欢。
Rachel: God, I hope he doesn't show up. Of course he's not gonna show up, the guy hates me.
我希望他不要出现,他当然不会,他讨厌我。
Monica: Does he?
是吗?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: Maybe he's-he's bothering you so much because he likes you.
或许他一直惹你生气,是因为喜欢你。
Monica: It's like in first grade when Skippy Lang-wild always pushed me on the playground because he secretly had a crush on me.
就像在小学一年级的时候,史基·蓝吉会推我其实是因为他在暗恋我。
Rachel: Oh, Monica, you think Skippy liked you? Honey, all those boys had a bet to see if he could knock you over.
莫妮卡,你以为史基喜欢你吗?亲爱的,所有的男生都在打赌看他是不是有办法撂倒你。
Molly: She's out, I'm gonna take her home.
她睡了,我带她回去。
Rachel: Oh, ok, thank you.
好的,谢谢。
Molly: Bye, sweetheart. Do you see what all the guys see in her?
再见,甜心。你有在她身上看到那些男人看到的东西吗?
Monica: Wouldn't kick her out of bed. No more vodka for me.
不会想要踢她下床的,我不可以再喝伏特加了。
Joey: Hey, Rach! So, can I sing happy birthday to you now?
嘿,瑞秋,现在可以 唱生日快乐歌了吗?
Rachel: Yeah, sure!
当然可以!
Joey: Oh...All right. Happy birth...See you later.
好的。祝你生……待会见。
Monica: Hey Rach somebody got you shoes!
瑞秋,有人送你鞋子给我看!
Rachel: Oh, give me!
噢!给我!
Monica: Wow. Wow. Oh, my God!
哇哇,我的天啊!
Phoebe: Careful! Careful! These are my rat babies!
小心!小心!这些是我的老鼠宝宝!
Mike: Yeah. We have rat babies now.
是啊,我们现在有老鼠宝宝了。
Rachelle: Ahhhh, you brought rats to my birthday party? So this is what a stroke feels like.
你带老鼠来参加我的生日派对?我感觉像是中风一样。
Phoebe: I had to bring them! We killed their mother, They're our responsibility now.
我必须要带着他们,我们杀了他们的妈他们现在是我们的责任了。
Phoebe: You know, they require constant care. You should know that, you're a mother.
你知道的,他们需要一直被照顾,你应该知道的,你自己也是母亲。
Rachel: Are you comparing my daughter to a rat?
你把我女儿跟一只老鼠做比较?
Phoebe: No! Seven rats! I think we should take them home, we need to feed them.
不,是七只!我们应该带他们回家了,他们需要吃东西了。
Rachelle: Whhh-wait, you're gonna leave my party to take care of a box of rats?
你因为要照顾这盒老鼠而离开我的派对?
Phoebe: Well I'm sorry Rachel, but I'm not like you, Ok? Not everyone can afford help.
嗯,我很抱歉,瑞秋,但是我不像你,好吗?不是每个人都请得起保姆的,
Ross: Hey, where-where the hell are Joey and Molly? I asked you to watch them.
嘿,乔伊跟莫莉去哪了?我要你看住他们的。
Rachel: I'm sorry, I got a little preoccupied.
我很抱歉,我有点分心了。
Ross: Look, we have to stop, them before something happens!
听着,我们要在发生事情前阻止他们!
Rachel: Right behind you, big guy!
我会跟随你的,大哥!
Joey: So, you see, Molly, what people don't understand is that acting is a discipline. Takes a lot of hard work.
所以你瞧,莫莉 人们不了解演戏是一种纪律。是很辛苦的工作。
Molly: So where'd you study?
所以你是在哪里学的?
Joey: Oh, I didn't go to college.
我没有上大学。
Molly: No, where'd you study acting?
那,是从哪里学会演戏的呢?
Joey: Molly...people don't study acting...
莫莉,演戏不是学来的...
Ross: Molly, ah, do you mind giving us just a minute?
莫莉,可以让我们谈几分钟吗?
Molly: Sure, I'll go check on Emma.
当然,我去看艾玛。
Ross: Thanks.
谢谢。
Joey: Will the stable boy never get the princess?
马童就不能得到公主吗?
Ross: So what, what do you think you're gonna do, huh? have sex with her right here on my couch?
你以为你是在做什么?在我家沙发上跟她作♥爱?
Joey: No...the leather sticks to my ass.
不,沙发皮会黏住我的屁♥股。
Joey: You know, this isn't fair. What makes you think, that I'm just gonna sleep with her and then blow her off?
这实在不公平,你凭什么认为我会跟她上床然后就抛弃她呢?
Joey: Huh? Can't you guys open your minds to the possibility that I actually like her, and might want something real?
你们难道不能敞开心胸接受,或许我是真的喜欢她,而且要的是真感情?
Joey: Look, the truth is, I haven't felt this way about anyone since Rachel.
听着,事情是,自从瑞秋之后,我就没有对任何人有过这种感觉了。
Joey: Okay? I didn't think I could ever love again.
好吗?我以为我不能再爱人了。
Ross and Rachel: Come on! Joe!
少来了!乔伊!
Woman: Hi, is Molly here?
嗨,莫莉在吗?
Ross: Ah, yeah, yeah. Come on in. Molly?
在,请进,莫莉?
Molly: Hey! Guys, this is Tabatha.
嘿!各位,这位是塔比莎。
woman: Hi.
嘿。
Molly: I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见。
Ross: Ok...
好的……
Ross: Uh, well, Joey, I, I guess we have no problem.
嗯,乔伊,我猜我们没事了。
Joey: It's like my favorite fairy tale come true!
这就像是美梦成真!
Joey: The princess, the stable boy and the lesbian.
公主、马童跟女同性恋。
Phoebe: OK, you start preparing the formula and I'll start changing the box. and then we gotta put them straight to bed.
好了,你先泡牛奶我去换盒子。然后就送他们上床睡觉。
Mike: Hey, when did we become one of those couples whose lives revolve around their rats?
为什么要让我们的爱情生活环绕着老鼠呢?
Phoebe: Well, you know what, they're our responsibility now.
你知道吗?他们现在是我们的责任了。
Mike: Ok, fine, these rats are our responsibility. What happens when they mate and there are hundreds of them?
好的,这些老鼠是我们的责任。要是他们交配后变成上百只呢?
Phoebe: Mate? They're all brothers and sisters.
交配?他们是兄弟姐妹耶。
Mike: Yeah, uh, not such a problem with rats. No, they're more of a "love the one you're with" kind of animal.
是啊,但是对老鼠可不是问题。他们是“爱上谁就上谁”的那种。
Phoebe: No. Really? Oh my God, get off your sister! Oh my god, what are we gonna do?
才不,真的吗?喔……不要搞你妹妹啦!我的天,我们该怎么办呢?
Phoebe: We have 7 rats. So what if, what if each of them has 7 rats? And then each of those have 7 rats? That's like...That's math I can't even do! What are we gonna do?
我们有七只老鼠。如果七只老鼠的每一只……都再生七只,那就是……那就是连我都算不出的数学了!我们该怎么办呢?
Mike: I know this is gonna sound crazy, but, we could not let the box of rats ruin our lives.
嗯,我知道这听起来很疯狂,但我们可以不让这盒老鼠毁了我们的生活。
Phoebe: Yeah, ok. I guess you're right. All right, so we should just give them away.
是啊,好吧,我想你说的对。好了,我们必须要送走他们,
Phoebe: But to nice families, with-with children, and reduced fat Wheat Thins. Those were Bob's favorites.
但要送给有小孩,还有低脂饼干的好人家。那些是鲍伯最喜欢的。
Mike: It's gonna be ok.
会没事的。
Phoebe: You must think I'm crazy.
你一定认为我疯了。
Mike: No, I think you're sweet.
不,我觉得你很善良。
Phoebe: Good. It's just-just so hard, it's hard for me to...let them go.
这真是很难,好难割舍。
Phoebe: I guess it just brings back memories, you know from when I gave birth to my brother's triplets and I had to give them up.
我猜这让我联想起很多往事。就像我怀了我弟的三胞胎,最后还是必须送回给他们养。
Phoebe: I haven't told you about that yet, have I?
我没有告诉过你那件事吗?
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi. Thanks for the party, honey. Should I help you clean up?
嘿。谢谢你帮我办派对,亲爱的。我应该帮你打扫吗?
Monica: No way! You had your party, now I have mine! Is everything alright?
不要!你的派对结束了,现在换我的!一切还好吧?
Rachel: Yeah, I just get a little bummed when my birthday's over.
我只是有点累生日结束了。
Monica: Well, at least you have one thing to be happy about.
至少有一件事值得你高兴。
Monica: That jerk Gavin from your office didn't show up.
你办公室那个混♥蛋盖文没有来。
Rachelle: Mmm hmm.
嗯嗯。
Gavin: Yeah, I hate him.
是啊,他好讨厌哦。
Monica: Oh, we weren't talking about you. No, no way to recover. No. Rachel: Uhh.
我们不是在说你,我们……好吧,来不及掩饰了,算了。额。
Gavin: Fun party. Rachel: Well, it was, and you would've seen it if you didn't showed up at...9:30? God! Oh, this party was lame...
一定很好玩。嗯,是的,你本来会看到的,如果你出现在……九点半?天啊!这派对糟透了……
Monica: Again, you're welcome.
再一次,不用客气。
Gavin: Look, I'll just give you this and go.
听着,我只是要给你这个就走人,
Rachel: Oh, you bought me a present! Why?
你买礼物给我,为什么?
Gavin: Well, let me explain how birthday parties usually work.
让我解释一下生日派对是怎样的情况。
Gavin: There are presents and a cake, perhaps a fourth or fifth person.
通常有礼物,有蛋糕,或许还有第四个或第五个人。
Gavin: Ok, I...I got you the present to make up for being such a jerk to you.
好的,我……我送礼物给你,弥补一下我对你的恶劣。
Rachel: Aww. Well, ok, well that's very nice. And you wrote a card. "From Gavin." Gavin: I really mean it.
嗯,好的,真好。而且你还写了卡片。“盖文赠。” 肺腑之言。
Rachel: Awww, awww, it's beautiful.
很美耶。
Gavin: You don't mind? Let me. Well, what do you know, it fits!
如果你不介意?让我来。谁知道呢,非常合适!
Rachel: See, Gavin, you're capable of being a nice guy. Why did you give me such a hard time?
瞧,盖文,你是可以当个好男人的。为什么你要刁难我呢?
Gavin: I'm not sure.
我不知道。
Rachel: Well, Monica seems to think it's because you have feelings for me.
莫妮卡好像认为是因为你对我有感觉。
Gavin: I do have feelings for you.
我是对你有感觉。
Rachel: You do?
真的吗?
Gavin: Yes, I feel that you are a little annoying.
是的,我觉得你很烦人。
Rachel: See, why? Gavin, why? Right when I'm about to change my opinion of you, you go and you. .
为什么?盖文,为什么?就在我要对你改观的时候,你就……
Rachel: And you do that.
你就这样做了。
Phoebe: Hey. Chandler: Hey.
嘿。嘿。
Phoebe: Listen, I-I think I left something here.
听着,我有东西忘了带走。
Chandler: Oh, well, someone left this. This is yours?
是有人忘了这个,是你的吗?
Phoebe: No, but I like it. No, I think I left one of my rat babies.
不是,但是我蛮喜欢的。有一只老鼠宝宝我忘了带走。
Chandler: Oh, uh, well, no, I haven't seem it but if I do I'll let you know.
没,我没有看到 但是如果有,我会让你知道。
Monica: Oh! Rat baby! Rat baby! Rat baby!
喔!老鼠宝宝!老鼠宝宝!老鼠宝宝!
Phoebe: Ooh, maybe that's him!
噢,可能就是它!


《老友记》本章剧本下载