老友记 第九季 第十五集

FriendsS09E15

Part1

2019年8月26日 02:48 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 15: The One with the Mugging.


老友记第9季第15集:打劫。

Chandler: Guys, guys, I've got great news! Guess what ...
各位!各位!我有个好消息!猜猜看。
Joey: Uh ... Monica's pregnant? !
莫妮卡怀孕了!
Monica: Really? Let's get past the moment.
真的吗?当我没说过。
Phoebe: What's your news?
是什么好消息呢?
Chandler: Thank you. I got a job in advertising.
谢谢。我找到一个广告工作了。
Monica: Oh, honey, that's incredible!
亲爱的,这真是太棒了!
Phoebe: Gosh, what's the pay like?
天啊,薪水怎样呢?
Phoebe: Oh, come on, people, come on, now, if I don't know who makes the most, how do I know who I like the most! Hey Joey!
喔,你们,别这样。如果我不知道谁赚最多,我怎么知道要最喜欢谁呢!嗨,乔伊!
Chandler: Well, actually, it pays nothing. It's an internship.
额,实际上,没有薪水,是实习♥的工作。
Joey: Oh, that's cool. We have interns at 'Days Of Our Lives'.
哇哦,酷诶,《我们的日子》也有实习♥生。
Chandler: Right. So, it'll be the same except ... less sex with you.
没错,所以是一样的东西,不同的只是不用常跟你上床。
Ross: So, uh, what kinda stuff do you think they'll have you do there?
你觉得你去那里要做什么呢?
Chandler: Well, it's a training program, but at the end, they hire the people they like.
这只是个训练课程,但是之后他们会择优录取。
Phoebe: That's great.
太棒了!
Chandler: Yeah, I mean, there's probably gonna be some groundwork which will probably stink, you know, grown man getting people coffee is a little humiliating.
是呀,我是说,会有一些底层的可能很糟糕的工作,你知道,成年人给别人倒咖啡有点丢脸。
Chandler: Humiliating and noble!
丢脸,却高贵!
Chandler: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Ross: You know, if-if I didn't already have a job, I-I think, I would have been really good in advertising.
如果我不是早有工作了,我应该会在广告业做得很好的。
Monica: Ross, you did not come up with "got milk?"
罗斯,“今天喝牛奶了吗?” 不是你想出来的。
Ross: Yes, I did, I did!
是的,是我想的!是我!
Ross: I should have written it down!
我应该要把它先写下来的!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Where's Chandler? I wanna wish him good luck on his first day, and I smelled bacon. Haha.
钱德呢?我想要祝他第一天上班愉快,而且我也闻到培根香了,哈哈。
Monica: He just left.
他才刚走。
Joey: Who did?
谁才刚走?
Rachel: Joey! You never gonna believe it: she called.
乔伊,你不会相信的!她打来了!
Joey: She did?
是吗?
Rachel: You got it!
你得到了!
Joey: I did?
是吗?
Monica: What is she talking about?
她是在说什么呢?
Joey: I don't know, but it sounds great.
我不知道,但是听起来倒是挺棒的。
Rachel: Your agent called. You got that audition.
你的经纪人打电话来,你得到试演的机会了!
Joey: With-with Leonard Hayes?
跟李奥纳多·海斯吗?
Rachel: Yes.
是的!
Joey: Oh my God, that is great!
我的天啊,太棒了!
Joey: That is gonna for a play on Broadway and in a real theatre, not that little one underneath the deli like last time.
这是在一间真的剧院百老汇的一出戏,而不是像上次一样,是在快餐店下面的那种。
Monica: Is it a good play?
是一出好戏吗?
Joey: Well, it must be, because I read it and I didn't understand a single word.
肯定是的因为我读了剧本,而且根本连一个字都看不懂。
Rachel: And Leonard Hayes is starring in it ...
李奥纳多·海斯也会参与演出……
Joey: Yeah, yeah, and directing.
是啊,兼导演。
Monica: Oh, he was so good in that movie of MacBeth.
他在《麦克白》的演出真是精彩。
Rachel: You saw that?
你有看吗?
Monica: No, but ... I saw the previews. They played it right before Jackass.
没有,但是我看了预告。他们在《蠢蛋》播出之前有预告。
Rachel and Joey: Ah!
哈!
Joey: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he has, he's done some amazing work.
他做了些挺好的东西。
Rachel: Oh, yeah. Oh, I loved him in those cellphone commercials.
喔,是啊,我喜欢他的电话广告演出。
Joey: I know. When the monkey hits him in the face with that giant rubber phone?
我知道,猴子用巨形塑胶电话打他的脸?
Monica: Hey! Maybe the monkey will be at the audition!
或许猴子也会在试演会上!
Joey: Don't make me more nervous than I already am!
别让我再更紧张了!
Chandler: Good morning, everybody.
早安。
Intern: Can I get you a cup of coffee, sir?
我可以帮您倒咖啡吗?先生。
Chandler: Oh, no, no, I'm an intern, just like you guys ... except for the tie, the briefcase ... and the fact that I can rent a car.
喔,不,我是实习♥生……就跟你们一样除了这领带,公事包,还有我已到达合法年龄可以租车以外。
Intern: Seriously, you're an intern?
真的?你是实习♥生?
Chandler: Yeah, well, I'm kinda heading into a new career direction and, you know, you gotta start at the bottom.
我在转换职业跑道中得要从基层做起。
Intern: Dude!
老兄!
Chandler: Right. Look, I know I'm a little bit older than you guys, but it's not like I'm Bob Hope
我知道我比你们大一些,但不至于像鲍勃·霍普(喜剧演员2003年辞世)一样。
Chandler: The comedian? USO? !
喜剧演员?USO(慰问军队组织的发起者)?
Intern: Uh, it's USA, sir.
先生,美国是USA。
Receptionist: This is Joey Tribbiani. Joey, these are the producers and, as you probably already know, this is Leonard Hayes.
这位是乔伊·崔比亚尼。乔伊,这几位都是制作人,而你或许早就知道了,这位是李奥纳多·海斯。
Joey: Wow It is so amazing to meet you. I'm such a big fan of your work.
哇哦!能够见到你真是太惊喜了,我是你的超级影迷。
Leonard: Well, I've ... I've been blessed with a ... a lot of great roles.
我很幸运能够演出许多很棒的角色。
Joey: Tell me about it! "Unlimited nights and weekends!"
那倒是没错,“不限分钟 不限时数!”
Leonard: You making fun of me?
你是在取笑我吗?
Leonard: Because I am not a sell-out.
我可不是背叛者。
Leonard: I didn't do that for the money, I believe in those phones.
我不是为钱而做的,我相信他们的电话好用。
Leonard: I almost lost a cousin, because of bad wireless service.
一家很烂的无线电话公司,害我差点失去一个表哥。
Joey: No, no, I-I-I wasn't making fun of you, honestly, I-I think you were great in those commercials.
不,我不是在取笑你,我认为你在广告里的演出很棒。
Leonard: Really?
真的?
Joey: Yeah.
是的。
Leonard: Well, I do bring a certain credibility to the role.
嗯,我倒是真的有说服力扮演那角色。
Joey: Are you kidding? When they shoot you out of that cannon ...
何止如此,当他们拍摄你从火箭筒冲出来时……
Leonard: Peeeeeooooooooch "Hang up that phone!" One take.
“挂掉那个电话!”一次就拍成。
Joey: Wow.
哇。
Leonard: So, shall we uh, read?
那我们要开始了吗?
Joey: Oh, yeah, sure.
喔,是的,当然。
Leonard: Top of act two.
第二幕开始。
Leonard: This's my entrance. You got it?
我会出场,知道吗?
Joey: UH huh!
嗯哼!
Leonard: What the hell are you still doing here?
你为什么还愣在这里?
Joey: Err, I think you know.
我想你知道。
Leonard: Bastard!
混♥蛋!
Joey: I am what you made me. You know what? I could go right now.
这都是你造成的,你知道吗?我现在就可以走。
Leonard: Go, go!
走!走!
Joey: I can't. Oh, I want to, Long Pause ...
我不行。喔,我想要,长暂停……
Joey: but I can't.
但是我不行。
Leonard: So, sorry.
很抱歉。
Leonard: You-you're not supposed to say "long pause".
但是你不应该说出“长暂停”。
Joey: Oh, oh, I thought that was your character's name, you know,
喔!喔,我以为那是你角色的名字。
Joey: I thought you were like an Indian or something, you know with a ...
我以为你可能是印地安人,你知道的,名字都是……
Leonard: No. Thank you so much for coming in. We appreciate it, thank you.
不,谢谢你过来,我们很感激,谢谢。
Joey: Ah, y-y-you're sure you don't want me to do it again? I could do it you know, with an accent, Leonard: No.
你不要我再演一次吗?我可以加上口音喔。不用了。
Joey: You know, Southern "I could go right now, maaan!"
你知道的,南方的口音 “我可以现在就走,老兄!”怎样?
Leonard: My God in heaven.
我的老天爷啊。
Producer #1: Joey, hang on for a second. Leonard, can we talk to you for a moment?
乔伊,等一下,李奥纳多,我们可以跟你谈一下吗?
Leonard: Yes.
怎样?
Leonard: You, you gotta be kidding. See, h-he, he can't act.
你是在开玩笑吧,他根本不会演戏。
Leonard: Hey! I-I-I don't care he thinks he's hot,
嘿,我不在乎你是不是觉得他很帅,
Leonard: you know. If you wanna sleep with him, do it on your own time. This is a play.
如果你想要跟他上床,随你便,但是这是一场戏剧表演。
Producer #1: No, listen: if you insist on this, I will call my agent so fast on a cell phone connection so clear, he's gonna think I'm next door!
如果你坚持这样,我会马上打电话给我的经纪人,用话质清晰的手机打,让他以为我人就在隔壁!
Joey: Ah, hi, ah. Thank you so much for whispering for my benefit,
嗨,谢谢你这么小声帮我说话。
Joey: but, ah, look, if you just tell me what I did wrong, I would love to work on it and come back and try it again for you.
跟我说我是哪里不好,我会改进,然后再表演一次给你看。
Joey: And-and also: 'How you doing?'
还有,你好吗?
Joey: You should, please, just-just give me another chance. I really wanna get better, please.
再给我一次机会,我真的想要改进,拜托。
Leonard: Well, if you wanna come back at the end of the day today, here are my notes. Ready?
如果你想要明天再回来,这是我的建议,准备好了吗?
Joey: Yeah.
好了
Leonard: Uhm, you're in your head. You-you're thinking way too much.
你在你的脑子里,想太多了。
Joey: I really doubt that.
我真的很怀疑。
Leonard: No, no, no. It's that you're not connected with anything in your body.
不是,你并没有跟你的身体做连结。
Leonard: There's no urgency. The scene is a struggle, uhm, it's-it's a race. Also, what you did was horizontal.
没表达出迫切感,这一幕是很挣扎的。是一种竞赛,还有,你的表演是水平的。
Leonard: Don't be afraid to explore the vertical.
别害怕发掘垂直的情感。
Leonard: And don't learn the words. Let the words learn you.
而且不要体会那些文字,让文字体会你。
Joey: Couldn't I just sleep with the producer?
我不能跟制作人睡一睡就好了吗?
Leonard: I'm gonna blow, blow.
我快不行了,快爆炸了。
Phoebe: Hey, do you wanna go to dinner tonight?
嘿,要不要一起去吃晚餐?
Ross: Oh, I can't. I've-I've got a date with that waitress, that Katy.
不行,我要跟那个女服务生凯蒂约会。
Ross: Yeah, I-I know we've only gone out like twice, but, I don't know, I have a really good feeling about her.
我们只有出去过好像两次,但是我不知道,我对她的印象很不错 .
Phoebe: Oh, I hear divorce bells.
喔,我听到离♥婚的声音了。
Mugger: Alright. Just give me your wallets and there won't be a problem.
钱包给我,不然你们就惨了。
Ross: What?
什么?
Mugger: I have a gun.
我有枪。
Ross: O-ok. Just just relax, Phoene, just stay calm. Oh my God, I can't find my wallet.
好的,不要怕,菲比 冷静一点。我的天,我找不到钱包!
Mugger: Alright, lady, now give me your purse!
好了,女士,该你把皮包给我了
Phoebe: No.
不要。
Ross: What'd you mean "no"? I knew you'd be my death, Phoebe Buffay.
“不要”?你是什么意思?我就知道我会死在你手上,菲比·布菲!
Phoebe: Lowell, is that you?
罗威,是你吗?
Lowell: Phoebe? Oh my God!
菲比?喔,我的天啊!
Phoebe: Oh, my God!
真不敢相信,我的天啊!
Phoebe: I'm sorry. Ross, this is my old friend, Lowell, from the streets! Lowell, Ross.
我很抱歉,罗斯,这是我 街头的老朋友,罗威-罗威,这位是罗斯。
Lowell: Ross, nice to meet you.
罗斯,很高兴认识你。
Ross: Yeah, a real pleasure.
是啊,真是高兴。
Phoebe: Ah, it's been so long, oh, so long.
真是好久了,哇,真久
Phoebe: I can't believe you're still doing this.
不敢相信你还在干这行。
Lowell: Oh, I know, but I quit smoking!
我知道,但是我戒烟了!
Phoebe: Good for you!
好极了!
Lowell: So you look like you're doing really well!
你看起来好像过得不错!
Lowell: I guess your mugging days are behind you?
我猜抢劫的日子对你而言,已经是过去式了。
Phoebe: Oh.
是啊。
Ross: Oh my God. Phoebe, you used to mug people?
我的天!菲比 你以前会抢劫人?
Phoebe: Excuse me, Ross, old friends catching up.
对不起,罗斯 我们老朋友正在叙旧耶。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey, how'd the audition go?
嘿,试镜怎么样?
Joey: Well, they wanna see me again this afternoon, but, err, well, Leonard Hayes did not like me.
唔,他们下午让我再去,但,额,李奥纳多·海斯并不喜欢我。
Monica: What happened?
怎么了?
Joey: Well, he said I wasn't urgent, enough, you know, and that everything I did was horizontal and I should be more vertical.
他说我迫切感不够,我演的是水平的,应该要垂直一点。
Joey: Oh, and he said that I should think less.
他说我应该不要想太多。
Monica: So far so good!
喔,目前为止还不错啊!
Chandler: Honey, I'm old!
亲爱的,我老了!
Monica: I didn't know you were coming home for lunch. Can I get you anything?
我不知道你要回家吃午饭,想要来点什么吗?
Chandler: Sure. A tube of Polident? Some Depends? Birthday wishes from Willard Scott?
当然啰,假牙清洁剂?大人用的纸尿布?维兰德·斯考特唱的生日快乐歌?
Monica: What's wrong?
怎么了?
Chandler: I am so much older than these interns. I can't compete with them.
我比其他的实习生老太多了。我无法跟他们竞争。
Monica: So you're a little older. Try to look at the positive: You have so much life experience.
你是年纪比较大一点没错。往好处想,你有更多的生活经历。
Chandler: Yes, but I don't think life experience is gonna help me, with these.
是的,但是我不认为生活经历可以帮助我这个。
Joey: Wooooooooow! It's like they're on fire!
哇!它们就像着火了!
Monica: What are they?
这些是什么?
Chandler: They're these prototype sneakers that I have to come up with ideas on how to sell them which I can't do because no self-respecting adult would ever wear these.
样品鞋,我需要想出该怎么卖。而我办不到,因为有自尊的成人不会穿这种东西的。
Joey: I'll give you $500 for em!
我给你五百块买下这双!
Chandler: What am I supposed to do with these?
我应该怎么办呢?
Monica: Ah, come on, sneakers are easy. You wear sneakers all the time.
别这样,步鞋很容易啦!你也常常在穿啊。
Chandler: Well, first of all, they're not called "sneakers" anymore.
它们现在不叫做步鞋了。
Chandler: Apparently, they're called "kicks" or "skids" and I think I heard somebody say "slorps".
改叫“溜鞋”或是“滑轮鞋”,我还听到有人说“轮鞋”。
Chandler: And here, look, they got these wheels to pop out from the bottom so you can roll around because, apparently, walking, is too much exercise.
它们底部有轮子突出来,让你可以滑来滑去。因为很显然,走路太耗费体力了。
Chandler: Kids, kids, roll your way to childhood obesity!
“孩子们!孩子们!向前滑到儿童肥胖区吧!”
Monica: Wow, kids today have such an easier time getting fat.
这年头小孩子要变胖可真快啊!
Chandler: Would you help me try to sell these?
你可以帮我卖这些东西吗?
Monica: Ok, have you considered using a girl with huge knockers?
好的,有没有想过用大♥波霸呢?
Chandler: No, I don't think that's the kinda thing they're looking for.
那不会是他们想要的。
Joey: Hey, that'd work on me! Why do you think I buy Mrs. Butterworth's?
嘿,那对我很有用喔!你想我为什么要买巴特沃斯夫人的产品呢?
Ross: Hey, You'll never guess what just happened.
你不会相信刚刚发生什么事。
Ross: Phoebe and I got mugged!
菲比跟我被抢了!
Monica: Are you okay?
你们没事吧?
Ross: Yeah. because Phoebe knew the mugger.
没事,因为菲比认识那个抢匪。
Monica: How do you know a mugger?
你怎么会认识抢匪呢?
Phoebe: I'm sorry, I have friends outside the six of us.
不好意思,除了我们六个人之外,我还是有其他朋友的。
Ross: You want to know how she knew him? Because Phoebe used to mug people.
你知道他们是怎么认识的吗?因为菲比以前也是在抢劫别人。
Monica: Seriously?
真的吗?
Phoebe: Well, I'm not proud of it, but, you know, sometimes when I was living on the street, I needed money for food and stuff.
我不觉得很光荣,但是你们知道的。当我流落街头的时候,我也需要钱买食物之类的东西。
Monica: Phoebe that is awful.
真是太糟糕了。
Phoebe: Well, okay, I wasn't rich like you guys, okay?
我不像你们那么有钱,好吗?
Phoebe: I didn't eat gold and have a flying pony.
我没有金汤匙也没有飞天马。
Phoebe: I had a hard life. My mother was killed by a drug dealer.
我的生活很苦,我妈被毒贩给杀了
Monica: Your mother killed herself.
你妈是自杀的。
Phoebe: She was a drug dealer.
她自己就是毒贩。
Ross: Okay, anyway, It was a good thing Phoebe knew him. Because I was about to do some serious damage.
幸好菲比认识他,否则我会让他死得很难看。
Phoebe: Okay.
好吧。
Monica: Well, This must have brought back some bad memories for you, Ross.
这一定让你想起不好的回忆,罗斯。
Phoebe: Why?
为什么?
Monica: Well, Ross was mugged as a kid.
罗斯小时候被抢过。
Phoebe: You were?
是吗?
Ross: Yeah. And it was pretty traumatic. It was outside St. Mark's Comics.
是的,受到非常严重的创伤。就在漫画王外面。
Ross: You know, I was just there minding my business, seeing what kind of trouble Spider-Man got into that way.
我正在做我自己的事,看蜘蛛人又惹上什么麻烦了。
Monica: Wonder Woman.
是神力女超人。
Ross: Anyway, I was heading towards this bakery to pick up a couple of dozen liner tortes for someone ... when out of nowhere, this thug with a pipe jumps out and says: "Give me your money, punk!"
反正,我正在要去面包店的路上帮某人买几个蛋糕。然后不知道从哪里冒出来的恶棍,拿着一条管子跳出来说:“小子!钱交出来!”
Phoebe: Oh, my God.
喔,我的天啊!
Ross: I know. And the worst part was, they took my backpack which had all the original artwork I did for my own comic book, Science Boy.
我知道,最糟糕的是,他们抢走了我的背包,里面有我自己画的漫画,《科学小子》。
Monica: Oh, yeah! What was his super power again?
对啊,他的超能力是什么?
Ross: A super-human thirst for knowledge. I-I better get to class.
一个渴望知识的超人。我要赶去上课了。
Ross: Are there any more of your friends I should look out for on my way? Phoebe?
你还有其他朋友我需要小心的吗,菲比?
Phoebe: No. Actually, you might want to stay away from Jane Street.
没有,事实上,你或许得离詹恩街远点。
Phoebe: That's where Stabby Joe works.
那是刺客乔的地盘。
Phoebe: Okay, I think we have a problem here.
我想我们有麻烦了。
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Well, Uh, Back in my mugging days, you know, Um, I worked St. Mark's Comics.
在我当抢匪的时候,漫画王是我的地盘。
Monica: Yeah?
是吗?
Phoebe: Well. A pipe was my weapon of choice. and Um preteen, comic-book nerds were my meat.
我用的武器是管子而且小孩子、漫画书虫都是我的目标。
Monica: So?
所以呢?
Phoebe: Well. There was one kid who had a sticker on his backpack that said:
有一个小孩子在背包上有张贴纸写着:
Phoebe and Monica: "Geology rocks!"
“地质学酷毙了!”
Monica: Oh, my God!
喔,我的天啊!
Phoebe: I know! I mugged Ross!
我知道!我抢了罗斯!
Receptionist: You're late.
你迟到了。
Joey: I know. I'm sorry.
我知道,我很抱歉。
Joey: but, can I just have a quick second to run to the bathroom?
但是我可以先去上厕所吗?
Receptionist: No, Leonard doesn't wait!
不行,李奥纳多是不等人的!
Joey: But I'm bursting with u-hu!
但是我快尿出来了!
Leonard: Joey! Here we go. Let's go, very quickly!
乔伊,来吧!我们开始,快一点。
Joey: Actually, I really need ...
我真的想要……
Leonard: We must go now, quickly, please.
我们现在就得开始,快点。
Joey: Yes, ahahaaa.
好,是的。
Leonard: Ready? What the hell are you still doing here?
你还在这里做什么呢?
Joey: I think you know!
我想你知道!
Leonard: God, you sick bastard!
喔,你该死的浑蛋!
Joey: I am what you made me! You know what?
这都是你造成的,你知道吗?
Leonard: What?
什么?
Joey: I could go right now.
我可以现在就走。
Leonard: Then go, go!
那就走,走啊!
Joey: Oh, oh, I, oh, I can't. I want to, but I can't!
喔,我不行,我很想,但是我不行!
Leonard: Cut! That was good.
停,演得好!
Leonard: That was very good. You did everything I asked for.
非常精采,你做到我的要求了。
Joey: I did?
是吗?
Leonard: Yes. Plus ... what you've got this ... I don't know what you've got going ... this squirmy quality ... that you bring into the character that I couldn't have even imagined.
是的,而且你把这种扭曲的特质……加入到这个角色中,我想都没想过。
Leonard: Wow, hey, here's what we gonna do:
我们接下来可以这样:
Leonard: Come back tomorrow for the final callbacks.
明天过来参加最后的试演。
Leonard: Do all of this what you've got going now, but you know what?
照你今天演的,但是你知道吗?
Leonard: More, more. Can you do that?
加强,再加强,你可以吗?
Joey: Sure, yeah. I don't have time to say thank you because I really gotta go.
当然,我没有时间说谢了 我真的得走了!
Leonard: Look at that: still in character, I like it ... I plant seeds, I can't explain.
瞧瞧他!还那么入戏,我喜欢他。我播了种,快得无法解释 我不知道。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: What're you doing?
你在做什么?
Chandler: Putting on the sneakers to get in the young mindset, see if it sparks anything.
在试穿步鞋融入年轻人的世界,看会不会激发出什么点子。
Rachel: Oh, anything yet?
喔,想出什么了吗?
Chandler: Yes, how's this: They're so uncomfortable it's like getting kicked in the nuts for your feet!
是的,听听看这个“它们舒服到就像是被脚踢到蛋蛋一样”!
Joey: Probably wanna know what I'm doing?
你可能很纳闷,不知道我在做什么。
Monica: No, that seems about right.
不,看起来很正常。
Joey: Yesterday at my audition, I really had to pee, and apparently, having to pee makes me really a good actor.
昨天在试演的时候,我好想尿尿,很明显地,那让我演的很棒。
Joey: I got a callback, so I'm drinking everything.
可以参加最后试演,所以我要喝多一点东西。
Joey: Oh, hey, by the way, that egg nog in our fridge was great!
对了我们冰箱里面的蛋奶实在太好喝了!
Rachel: Joey, that was formula.
乔伊,那是特调婴儿奶粉。
Joey: We gotta get more of that.
我们一定要多买一些。
Chandler: You know what, these aren't half bad!
这些东西挺不错的。
Chandler: You should suggest something like these to Ralph Lauren.
你应该要向罗夫·罗兰推荐。
Rachel: Ok, first of all, that's stupid and second of all, I'm not allowed to talk to Ralph.
好的,第一,那很蠢。再来,他们不允许我跟罗夫说话。
Chandler: Alright I feel younger already!
好的,我已经开始觉得年轻多了!
Chandler: Yeah, I think I broke my hip.
我想我摔伤臀部了。
Phoebe: Hey, you!
嘿,你来了!
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey, how was class?
嘿,课上得怎样?
Ross: No one ever asked me that, what's wrong?
没有人这样问过我,怎么了?
Phoebe: Nothing, I really wanna know.
没事,我真的想知道而已。
Ross: Oh. Well, uhm, there was actually a rather lively discussion about the Pleistocene.
喔,我们针对“更新世” 有很热烈的讨论。
Phoebe: Alright, nothing is worth this.
好了,我不需要这样折磨自己。
Phoebe: Uhm, I have, I have a confession to make ... uhm, ok, you know that, that girl that mugged you when you were a kid?
我有件事需要对你坦白。你记得那个在你小时候抢劫过你的女生吗?
Ross: Wh-What're you talking about? It wasn't a girl. It was this-this huge dude, he had a pitchfork and a, and a sword.
你在说什么呢?那不是女生,是个高壮的男生。他带着草耙,还有一把剑。
Phoebe: You don't have to lie anymore. I know that it was a 14-year-old girl.
你不需要说谎了,我知道是个十四岁女生。
Ross: No, it wasn't.
不,不是。
Phoebe: Yes, it was.
是,是的。
Ross: No, it wasn't. You don't think I would've defended myself against a fourteen year-old ...
你认为我不会反抗一个十四岁女生吗?
Phoebe: "Give me your money, punk!"
“小子!钱交出来!”
Ross: Oh, my God, it was you!
我的天,那是你!
Ross: I can't believe it. You mugged me?
我真不敢相信,你抢劫我?
Phoebe: Yeah. And I'm so, so sorry, Ross. I'm sorry.
是的,而且我很抱歉,罗斯,我很抱歉。
Phoebe: But, you know, if you think about it, it's kind of neat.
但是如果你仔细想想,这倒是有点酷。
Phoebe: I mean, well, it's-it's just that I I've always felt kind of, you know, like an outsider, you know, the rest of you have these connections that like way back and, you know, now, you and I have ... have a great one!
我是说,我常常觉得我像是个局外人。你们其他的人都彼此认识很久了,而现在,你跟我也有老交情了!
Ross: It's not the best!
这并不是好事!
Phoebe: I know. Please forgive me. I don't know what to say.
我知道,请原谅我,我不知道该说什么 ...
Ross: There's nothing you can say! That was the most humiliating thing that ever happen to me.
你不用说什么!那是我这辈子最可耻的事了。
Phoebe: Really? Even more humiliating than...
真的吗?甚至耻辱过……
Ross: Yeah, let's not do this!
我们不要说了!
Intern: And then, at the end of the commercial, the girls get out of the hot tub, start making out with each other!
然后在广告结尾,女孩子们离开浴池开始一起亲热!
Boss: That's interesting.
有趣。
Boss: Just one thought: You didn't mention the shoes.
顺便提一下,你没有提到鞋子。
Boss: Who's next? Chandler.
下一个是谁?钱德。
Chandler: Ok. You start on the image of a guy putting on the shoes. He's about my age.
一开始有个男的穿上这鞋,他大约是我的年纪。
Intern: Your age?
你的年纪?
Chandler: A-huh.
啊哈
Chandler: So he's rolling down the street and he starts to lose control, you know, maybe he falls, maybe he hurts himself.
他在街上滑行着,接着就失去控制,或许他跌倒了,或者受伤了。
Chandler: Just then, a kid comes flying by wearing the shoes.
就在这时候,有个小孩,穿着这双鞋飞过去。
Chandler: He jumps over the old guy and laughs, and the line reads:
他跳过那个老男人,然后大笑 接着广告词出现:
Chandler: "Not suitable for adults!"
“成人不宜!”
Boss: Chandler, that's great!
钱德,这个很棒!
Chandler: Oh, thank you, sir ... or man-who's-two-years-younger-than-me.
谢谢你,先生……或是,比我小两岁的人。
Boss: You see? That has a clear selling point. It appeals to our key demographic, it's ...
你们瞧,销售♥讯息很清楚。抓住了我们主要客户群的心态。
Boss: How did you come up with that?
你是怎么想出来的呢?
Chandler: I don't know! I don't know!
我不知道!我不知道!
Chandler: I was just, I was trying to get into a young mindset, you know, stuff started to flow.
我只是设法用年轻的心态去思考,然后点子就出现了。
Boss: That is great. Good work!
太棒了,做得好!
Chandler: Thank you.
谢谢。
Boss: We'll see all you tomorrow.
那我们大家明天见。
Chandler: The cold weather hurts my hip!
冷天让我的臀部很痛!
Phoebe: Hey, Ross! Ok, look, I know you're still mad at me, but can I just talk to you for a sec?
嘿,罗斯,我知道你还在生我的气,但是我可以跟你谈一下吗?
Ross: Sure, go ahead. Oh, sorry, sure, go ahead.
当然,说吧,喔,等等,当然,说吧。
Phoebe: I just really wanted to apologize again and ... and also show you something I think you'll find very exciting.
我真的想要再次跟你道歉,而且让你看些,你会觉得很兴奋的东西。
Ross: Oh my God, crap from the street?
喔,我的天啊!“街上的垃圾!”
Phoebe: Look, Ross, in this box are all the things I got from mugging that I thought were too special to sell ... or smoke.
听着,罗斯,在这箱子里都是在抢来的东西之中,我觉得太特别,而不想卖掉……或是烧掉的东西。
Phoebe: Anyway, I was looking through it and I found "Science Boy".
反正,我在整理时发现了……《科学小子》。
Ross: Oh my God. I never thought I'd see this again. It's all here!
喔,我的天啊!我从没想过我会再见到它。全部都在里面!
Ross: What, what made you save it all these years?
你为什么这些年都留着它呢?
Phoebe: I guess I just thought it was really good.
我猜我只是觉得它很棒。
Phoebe: And maybe it would be worth something one day.
而且或许有一天会很值钱。
Ross: You really thought Science Boy was worth saving?
你真的认为《科学小子》值得收♥藏?
Phoebe: Well, yeah ... but you should know, I also have a jar of vaseline and a cat skull in here.
是的,但是你应该知道,我还留了一罐凡士林跟一副猫骨头。
Ross: Still, this-this is amazing ...
不管,这还是很令人惊喜……
Ross: Oh my God, thank you, Phoebe.
我的天,谢谢你,菲比。
Phoebe: You're welcome. And thank you for "Science Boy". I learned a lot from him.
不用客气,谢谢你的科学小子,我从他身上学到很多。
Phoebe: You're welcome. Wait a minute. Did you add something to him? Oh, yeah. Well, A-huh.
不用客气。等等,你有加东西到他身上吗?喔,是啊。
Phoebe: You see, the way you drew him, there was no way he was ever gonna get Gravity Girl.
你瞧你画他的样子,他是不可能会勾引到地心引力女孩的。
Phoebe: Well, he looked like a Ken doll in those tights. Ross: Huh
他看起来像穿了紧身裤的娃娃。呵。
Phoebe: What's that? What're you...
那是什么?你是在……
Ross: Is that a beaker or are you happy to see me? I don't get it.
“那是个大杯子,还是 你很高兴见到我呢?”我不明白。
Joey: I need an answer!
我需要答♥案!
Leonard: I-I-I can't tell you something I don't know.
我无法告诉你我不知道的事。
Joey: You know!
你知道的!
Leonard: I don't know!
我不知道!
Joey: I need an answer now!
我现在就要答♥案!
Leonard: Alright, Alright, here, you want an answer, the answer ... is ...
你要答♥案吗?答♥案就是……
Leonard: She never loved me. She only loved you.
她从未爱过我,她只爱你。
Joey: You knew this all along and you never told me? You never told me?
你一直都知道而你却没有告诉我?
Joey: I can never forgive you, I can never forgive myself, I have nothing to live for- Bang - End Scene!
我永远都不会原谅你,或是我自己,我没有活下去的必要了,结束!
Leonard: Absolutely amazing. The part is yours.
精采得不得了。这个角色是你的了。
Joey: Oh thanks, thanks! Now, I really have to get ...
谢谢!现在我得要走了。
Leonard: Wa-wa-wa-wait! Congratulations! You did it! You did it! You can relax now. Yeah.
不,等等!恭喜了!你办到了!你办到了,现在可以放轻松了,是的。
Monica: Wow, it's a big cable bill!
哇!有线电视帐单真贵!
Monica: Huh, you don't have a job, but you have no problem ordering porn ... on a Saturday afternoon? !
你没有工作。可是倒很敢付钱看色情片啊,在星期六下午?
Monica: I was in the house!
我也在家耶!
Ross: Hey, uh, Phoebe didn't by any chance mention that ... She was the huge guy that mugged you? Yeah. I see. You didn't happen to tell ...
嘿,菲比有没有提到……她就是那个抢了你的大块头吗?有。我知道了,你有没有告诉……
Monica: Everybody we know? Yeah.
我们认识的每个人吗?我有。
Ross: Great. Thanks.
棒极了,谢谢。


《老友记》本章剧本下载