老友记 第九季 第十七集

FriendsS09E17

Part1

2019年8月26日 02:50 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 17: The One with the Memorial Service.


老友记第9季第17集:葬礼。

Chandler: Hey! You ready to go?
你准备好要走了吗?
Ross: Oh yeah, let me just finish this.
让我先把这个完成。
Joey: Hey, Ross, check this out!
嘿,罗斯,瞧!
Joey: Yeah, I can't do that!
我就是做不好!
Chandler: What're you doing?
你在做什么呢?
Ross: Hey, have you seen this?
你有看过这个吗?
Ross: It's a new alumni website for college! It's cool!
这是我们大学校友会的新网站!
Ross: You-you can post messages for people, let everyone know what you're up to.
你可以留言给大家,让大家知道你的近况。
Chandler: Oh, great, a faster way to tell people that I'm unemployed and childless.
喔,太好了,一个更快速的方式去告诉大家,我失业又没小孩。
Ross: It's-it's actually kinda interesting to find out what people are doing ... uh, remember Andrea Rich?
知道大家在做什么,真有趣。记得艾卓雅·里奇吗?
Ross: That tall girl that wouldn't sleep with you?
不肯跟你上床的那个高个子女生吗?
Ross: Uh-huh, uh-huh ... well, her Internet company went under and she lost an ear in a boating accident ...
她的网络公司倒闭,而且在一次划船意外中失去一只耳朵。
Chandler: Bet she'd sleep with you now.
我敢说她现在一定会跟你上床了。
Ross: Nah, I already e-mailed her.
不会的,我已经发电子邮件问过她了。
Chandler: Let me see what you wrote about yourself.
让我看看你是怎么写自己的。
Chandler: Oh. "Doctor of Paleontology, two kids ... "
哦,“古生物学博士,有两个小孩……”
Chandler: Wait a second, you split with Carol because you have different interests?
等等,你跟卡萝分开的原因,是因为兴趣不同吗?
Chandler: I think you split with Carol because you've one very similar interest.
我认为你跟她分开的原因,是因为就是有相同的兴趣。
Ross: You know what? I'm gonna finish this later, ok? Let me just grab my coat.
我等一下再写好了,让我拿一件外套。
Joey: Ok!
好的!
Ross: What, did you think you learned how to do it in the last two minutes? !
怎样?你认为你花了两分钟就能学会吗?
Chandler: Maybe we finish this for him!
或许我们可以帮他完成!
Chandler: "Also I cloned a dinosaur in my lab.
同时,我在实验室里克隆了一只恐龙。
Chandler: She is now my girlfriend.
她现在是我的女朋友了。
Chandler: I don't care what society says, it's the best sex I've ever had, and send!
我不在乎社会的眼光,这是我所有过的最完美的性♥爱。然后,寄出!
Joey: No, no, no ... what do ... you can't do that to him!
不,你不可以这样。
Ross: Alright, let's go!
好了,我们走!
Joey: Dude!
老兄!
Ross: Uh, I think you made it clear you can't be trusted with the ball inside the house!
我想你很清楚的证明了,让你在室内抱着球是不行的!
Joey: and send!
然后,寄出!
Rachel: Hey! How was basketball?
嘿,篮球好玩吗?
Joey: Oh, it was a lot of fun, yeah, right up until Chandler got a finger in the eye!
很好玩,一直玩到钱德的眼睛被手指戳到喔。
Rachel: Oh, no! Who did that?
天啊,是谁弄的?
Joey: Chandler.
钱德自己。
Joey: Uh, Rach.
瑞秋。
Rachel: Yeah?
怎样?
Joey: What's Huggsy doing in the crib with Emma?
哈吉为什么在艾玛的婴儿车里呢?
Rachel: Oh, she was just crawling around and she found him, so I just let her sleep with him.
她在到处爬的时候抓到他,所以我就让她跟他一起睡。
Rachel: That's all right? Isn't it?
没关系吧?
Joey: Oh, of course ... yeah ...
当然,没关系。
Joey: It's a stuffed animal, you know? It's for kids. Not for adults. I know that.
只是填充玩具,你知道的是给小孩玩的,不是给大人的。这点我知道。
Rachel: Joey ... are you-you sure? I mean, I know how much you love him!
乔伊,你确定吗?我知道你很爱他。
Joey: Rachel, let's be clear on this, okay?
瑞秋,让我们说清楚好吗?
Joey: I do not love Huggsy. I like him a normal amount.
我没有爱哈吉。我只是以正常的程度喜欢他。
Rachel: All right. Well, Emma loves him.
好吧,但是艾玛爱死他了。
Joey: Yeah, why-why wouldn't she? He's a wonderful person!
是啊,为何不呢?他是多么好的人啊!
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Oh hey Phoebe ... How you doing?
嘿,菲比,你还好吗?
Monica: You feeling better?
你感觉好点了吗?
Phoebe: Breaking up sucks!
分手真是难受!
Phoebe: Oh, I really miss Mike!
喔,我真的好想麦克!
Chandler: Oh, I'm so sorry!
喔,真抱歉!
Phoebe: Oh God, I've tried everything to make myself feel better. I even tried writing a song about it. but,
我已经试过所有疗伤法了,我甚至还尝试要写首歌。
Phoebe: I can't think of anything that rhymes with Aarrgghh!
但是我想不出任何可以配这个调的……
Monica: God, I so know how you feel. Aw, breaking up with Richard was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
喔,我知道你的感觉跟理查分手是我一生中最困难的事了。
Monica: All right fine, I'll put another dollar in the Richard jar.
好嘛,我会再放一块钱到 “理查”罐子里。
Phoebe: Hey Monica, I'm gonna need your help getting through this.
嘿,莫妮卡,我需要你帮我度过这段时期。
Chandler: You're not gonna need my help?
你是说你不需要我帮忙吗?
Phoebe: Well no, when I get to the point where ... you know ... I'm ready to hear cruel mocking jokes about Mike ... I'm gonna come to you.
不,当我准备好要听……糗死的麦克笑话时,我会来找你的。
Chandler: Ok, 'cause I've already thought of 3 ... 4! I've just thought of a fourth
很好,因为我已经想出三个了,四个!我刚刚又想出第四个!
Phoebe: Ok. I mean I know I did the right thing.
好了,我知道我的决定是正确的。
Phoebe: You know, Mike never wants to get married and I shouldn't be in a relationship that has no future ... but ... pretty soon I'm gonna miss him so much. I'm gonna wanna see him again and you have to stop me from doing that.
麦克永远都不想要结婚,而我也不应该经营一段没有未来的感情。但是很快的,我会很想念他,我会想再见到他,你一定要阻止我。
Monica: Ok, you got it.
好的,没问题。
Phoebe: Unless ... Maybe it's too crazy about this ...
除非…… 我是不是想太多了呢?
Phoebe: Alright so ... you know, there is no future ... but that doesn't mean we still can't have fun.
好吧,就算没有未来又如何,那不表示我们不能玩一玩啊。
Phoebe: You know what? Forget what I said.
你知道吗?忘了我刚刚说的。
Monica: Really?
真的吗?
Phoebe: Alright, that's what you want.
好吧,如果你那样想的话。
Phoebe: That was a test and you just failed.
那是个测试,你没过关。
Monica: Damn it! Rookie mistake!
该死的!新手失误!
Ross: I have sex with dinosaurs? !
我跟恐龙做♥爱?
Chandler: I believe I read that somewhere!
我确定我好像在哪看过耶!
Ross: Not only it is not funny, it's' physically impossible! Ok?
不只不好笑,而且根本不可能好吗?
Ross: Depending on the species I'd have to have a six foot long ... It's not funny!
由于物种不同,我必须要有六尺长的…… 不好笑!
Chandler: I respectfully disagree.
我真心表示无法苟同。
Ross: I can't believe you put that on my alumni page!
不敢相信你会在我的校友网页上那样写!
Chandler: Who cares? Nobody reads those things.
谁在乎呢?有谁会去看啊。
Ross: Huh? You'd better hope not because I just read what you put on your page today.
你最好是希望没有,因为我刚刚就看到你网页上的一些讯息。
Chandler: I don't have a page.
我没有网页。
Ross: Oh oh oh! I respectfully disagree!
喔,我真心表示无法苟同!
Joey: Huggsy? Huggsy? Huggsy.
哈吉?哈吉?哈吉。
Joey: I want my penguin.
我要我的企鹅。
Joey: Look at you. All sweet and innocent, sleeping like an angel.
瞧瞧你,甜美又天真的样子,睡得跟天使一样。
Joey: With Emma's chubby little hands wrapped around you.
还有艾玛那只肥肥的小手抱住你。
Joey: It's okay, Emma. You stay asleep.
没关系,艾玛,你继续睡。
Rachel: Step away from the crib, I have a weapon!
不要靠近婴儿床!我有武器!
Joey: It's ok, it's ok Rach, it's me. Put down the scrunchy.
没关系!没关系,瑞秋 是我,把发卷放下来。
Rachel: What're you doing?
你在做什么?
Joey: well, I heard Emma stirring. so I came in to make sure she could reach Huggsy.
喔,我听到艾玛的声音,所以我过来确定一下,让她可以抓到哈吉。
Rachel: Oh, oh thanks. Alright well, now that I'm up I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
谢谢,既然我已经醒了,我要去上厕所。
Joey: Ok, there you go sweetie ... This isn't over!
好的,拿去,亲爱的……我们还没完!
Monica: Alright, wait a second, why would Ross tell everyone in your class that you are as ... "gay as the day is long"?
等等,为什么罗斯要跟你班上每个人说……你是“同性恋到不能再同性恋了”呢?
Chandler: Because I told everyone he slept with dinosaurs.
因为我告诉大家说,他跟恐龙上床。
Monica: But it's clearly a joke. This could easily be true.
那很明显的是个笑话,但是这个很有可能是真的。
Chandler: Would you get that please? People've been calling to congratulate me all day. Hello?
拜托你去接好吗?我整天一直接到大家恭喜我的电话。嗨?
Chandler: No, he's not here. Yeah, this is his wife.
不,他不在家,我是他老婆。
Chandler: Yeah, well, it came as quite a shock to me too.
是啊,我也被吓了好大一跳。
Chandler: Well, I guess I should've known. Yeah, I mean, he just kept making me watch Moulin Rouge.
嗯,我早就该猜到了,他总是强迫我看《红磨坊》。
Chandler: Hang up, hang up. And that was a great movie! I'm so gonna get back at Ross ... oh yeah, this will show him, here we go.
挂掉!挂掉!那是部好电影!我一定会报复罗斯的 ... 喔,是的,这会让他好看,来吧。
Monica: What're you doing?
你在做什么呢?
Chandler: Oh, you'll see my friend.
喔,你等着看吧,我的朋友!
Ross: I'm dead?
我死了?
Chandler: And so young.
英年早逝。
Ross: Posting that I died? That really isn't funny.
公告我死了?这一点都不好笑。
Chandler: Well, how you died was funny.
你怎么死的比较好笑。
Ross: Oh please, hit by a blimp?
拜托,被飞船撞死?
Chandler: It kills over one Americans every year.
那每年都会杀死一个美国人的。
Ross: Unbelievable, my classmates are gonna think I'm dead, my professors, my ... my parents are gonna get phone calls, you're messing with people's feelings here.
受不了,我同学们会以为我死了。我的教授,我父母会接到许多电话的。你在玩弄大家的情感。
Chandler: You wanna talk about people's feelings? You should've heard how hurt professor Stern was yesterday when I told him I wouldn't be able to go with him to Key West!
你要谈大家的情感是吗?你应该要知道,当我告诉史登教授不能跟他一起去度假时,他有多受伤!
Ross: You've really crossed the line here, but that's ok, it's ok 'cause I'm on my way to buy some Photoshop software and a stack of gay porn.
你真的太过份了,但是没关系。因为我要去买Photoshop和一叠的同性恋色情照片。
Chandler: That's right! Your coming out is about to get real graphic!
没错,你的出柜将会是图文并茂了!
Phoebe: Oh, God, I wish Mike were here.
天啊,我真希望麦克在这里。
Monica: Ok, if Mike were here what would the two of you be doing?
好了,如果麦克在这里,你们要做什么呢?
Monica: What're you, animals? It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon!
你们是动物吗?现在才下午四点耶!
Phoebe: I gotta call him. Just-just to talk to him, there's no harm in that.
我得打电话给他,只是跟他说说话,应该不会怎样。
Monica: Phoebe, that's how it starts. I don't need to eat the cake, I'll just smell the icing ... why don't I just eat a little sliver, or, ok, just a-a slice or two.
事情都是那样开始的,我不需要吃蛋糕,我只要闻一闻……那么,一点点就好或是,好吧,一小片就好。
Phoebe: And-and next thing you know, you're 210 pounds and you get wedged in going down the jaws of life.
接下来一下子你就210磅了,而你连过门都会被卡住!
Monica: That's not true, is it?
那不是真的吧?
Phoebe: They had to cut me out ... with the Jaws of Life. Look, Phoebe, honey, I know this is hard.
他们得要破门才能……把我救出去菲比,亲爱的,我知道这很难。
Monica: But look, if you talk to him, then you're gonna wanna see him.
但是如果你跟他说话,然后你就会想见他了。
Monica: And if you see him, you're gonna wanna get back together with him.
而如果你见了他,你就会想跟他复合了。
Monica: I know that's not what you want. All right, so give me your phone. All right, so give me your phone.
我知道,那不是你想要的。好了,把电话给我。
Phoebe: Here.
拿去。
Monica: And now your cell.
还有你的手机。
Phoebe: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: Here you go.
拿去。
Monica: This is your cellphone?
这是你的手机?
Phoebe: Yes.
是啊。
Monica: This is your current cellphone?
这是你目前在用的手机?
Phoebe: Yes, it reminds me of a simpler time.
是的,它让我想起简单的往日。
Monica: Phoebe, where's your purse?
菲比?你的皮包呢?
Monica: No, no!
不行,不!
Monica: Give it to me!
给我!
Phoebe: You can't have it.
不给你!
Monica: Give it to me!
给我!
Phoebe: No
不要!
Monica: I'll go in there.
我会伸进去拿的!
Phoebe: Oh yeah.
喔,是喔。
Monica: Phoebe come here.
菲比,过来!
Phoebe: No!
不!
Monica: Give it to me!
给我!
Phoebe: you are crazy.
你疯了!
Monica: Huh!
哈!
Phoebe: Damn you Monica Geller hyphen Bing!
去你的,莫妮卡·盖勒·宾!
Monica: Don't, even, think, sneaking out and use a pay phone. Because I am everywhere, baby!
别想要偷跑出去打公用电话。因为我无所不在,宝贝!
Joey: Hey, look who's here! It's Joey, and he brought home a friend.
嘿,瞧瞧是谁来了,是乔伊,而且他带新朋友来了。
Rachel: Joey, Emma's right here! You promised not to bring girls home in the middle of the day anymore.
艾玛在这里,你答应不会在白天带女生回来的。
Joey: No-no-no-no, it's not a girl, it's ... a brand new Hugsy!
不、不、不,不是女生,是……全新的哈吉!
Rachel: Ohh ... that's so great, now Emma has two Hugsies.
喔!这真是太棒了!现在艾玛有两个哈吉了。
Joey: No, no, no, no-no, Emma has one Hugsy, the new Hugsy, huh?
不、不,喔不,不,艾玛只有一个哈吉。新的哈吉?
Joey: The other Hugsy, I don't know, I guess I'll just take it back.
另外那个哈吉,我不知道,我想我就把他拿回去好了。
Rachel: Oh, you know what? When I was a little girl, I had a little pink pony named Cotton.
你知道吗?当我还是小女孩的时候,我有一只粉红色的小马,叫小棉花。
Rachel: Oh, I loved her so much, I took her everywhere, I would braid her tail…
喔,我好爱她,去哪我都带着她,我会梳她的尾巴……
Joey: Make the transfer!
快点移交吧!
Rachel: Now, should I be concerned that a button fell off the old Hugsy and I can't find it?
旧哈吉身上有个钮扣不见了,我找不到 有没有关系?
Joey: Oh, no, don't worry about that, I swallowed that years ago.
不,不用担心 很多年前被我吞下去了,嘿!
Rachel: Oh what? I don't think she likes the new Hugsy.
喔,怎么了?我想她不喜欢新哈吉。
Joey: But he's the same.
但它是一样的啊。
Rachel: Yeah, well I think she wants the old one back.
我想她要旧的哈吉。
Joey: Yeah, But he's the same.
是喔,但他们一模一样啊。
Rachel: Joey, come on!
乔伊,拿来!
Joey: But he's the same!
根本是一样的嘛!
Joey: You're not the same!
你不一样啦!
Monica: Ah-ha!
啊哈!
Phoebe: You know, it's a lot less surprising to do that after I've buzzed you into the building.
你这样吓不到我,因为是我按开楼下的门让你进来的。
Monica: So Phoebe, why are there men's shoes by the door.
菲比,为什么门边有男人的鞋子呢?
Phoebe: Those are my shoes.
那是我的鞋子。
Monica: Oh, when you get over this breakup we need to go shopping.
嗯,当你复元之后,我们一定要去购物。
Phoebe: Look, Monica, I really appreciate you checking in on me, but I'm actually feeling a lot better.
听着,莫妮卡,我真的很感激你这样关心我。但是我已经觉得好多了。
Monica: You are?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah, I kinda, I just kinda wanna be alone right now.
是的,我只是有点想自己独处。
Monica: Who's that?
是谁啊?
Phoebe: I ordered Chinese food.
我叫了中餐外送
Phoebe: What're the chances?
真是太巧了。
Phoebe: What're the chances? 1 billion Chinese people and they send Mike?
在十亿的中国人当中,他们竟然派麦克来!
Monica: What're you doing here?
你来这里做什么呢?
Mike: Phoebe called me.
菲比打电话给我。
Monica: Phoebe!
菲比!
Phoebe: I'm sorry, I broke down, I wanted to see him.
我很抱歉,我受不了,我想要见他。
Monica: Not on my watch! Damn it Phoebe! How-how did you even call him?
在我的监视之下不准!该死的,菲比,你是怎么打电话给他的?
Monica: There's a speakerphone on the base unit. Base unit. Think, Monica, think!
电话主机有子母机听筒。主机,用脑啊,莫妮卡,用用脑!
Mike: Can I come in?
我可以进来吗?
Monica: No! No.
不可以,不可以。
Monica: Phoebe, isn't seeing Mike exactly what you wanted me to stop you from doing?
菲比,你不是要我阻止你跟麦克见面吗?
Mike: But, Phoebe wants to see me, and i want to see her.
但,菲比想见我,我也想见她。
Monica: This doesn't concern you!
这不关你的事!
Mike: Sorry. I guess I was thrown off by the mention of my name.
对不起,我只是听到有人提到我的名字。
Monica: Look, guys, you can't do this, it's just gonna make getting over each other that much harder.
听着,你们不能这样做这会使事情更复杂的。
Phoebe: Not if nothing happens. Why can't, why can't we just hang out as friends?
如果什么事都没发生就不会,我们不能当朋友吗?
Monica: Well sure! If you're just gonna hang out as friends, then-then maybe I'll join ya.
当然可以,如果你们只是朋友,那我也可以加入你们。
Monica: You know, I'm your friend and Mike's friend.
你知道的,我是你的朋友也是麦克的朋友。
Phoebe: Sit down.
坐下吧。
Monica: Oh, wow wow wow wow wow! Make room for your friend!
哦,哇哦……!让个位置给你们的朋友!
Mike: So how've you been?
你过得好不好?
Monica: I've been pretty good.
我还挺不错的。
Mike: You look really beautiful.
你真的很美。
Phoebe: Thanks, you look good too.
谢谢,你看起来也不错。
Monica: Oh, no no no no, this is dangerous territory. Keep it clean!
不对,这太危险了,放干净点!
Phoebe: So how's the piano playing going?
钢琴演奏还好吗?
Mike: Actually I've been playing a lot of love songs lately.
事实上,我最近弹了许多情歌,
Mike: I've missed you.
我一直很想你。
Phoebe: I've missed you too.
我也是。
Monica: You know, on the way over here, I saw this drunk guy throw up.
在我要过来这里的路上,我看到一个酒鬼吐了一地。
Monica: And then a pigeon ate it!
然后一只鸽子还去吃!
Chandler: Hey, Ross, look, I just wanted to apologize ... don't tell me you actually made those gay pictures of me?
嘿,罗斯。听着,我只是想过来跟你道歉。别告诉我你真的在做我的同性恋照。
Ross: Uh-huh uh-huh, check this out.
瞧瞧这个。
Chandler: Huh! So, that's what I would look like if I worked out ... and was being serviced by a policeman.
所以如果我有健身,看起来就会是这样。而且还有警察先生为我服务。
Chandler: You're not actually gonna send these out, are ya?
你不是真的要贴出这些照片吧?
Ross: Eh ... actually no, I don't need to, because your little "Ross is dead" joke didn't work,
事实上,我没有必要 因为你“罗斯死了”的笑话根本没用。
Ross: ok, there were no responses.
好吗?根本就没有人回应。
Ross: Nobody posted anything on the website, nobody called my parents, so the joke, my friend, is on you.
没有人张贴任何东西,没有人打电话给我父母,你才好笑。
Ross: Nobody called, nobody wrote anything, nobody cares that I'm dead.
没有人来电,没有人写什么,没有人在乎我死了。
Ross: Oh my God! Nobody cares that I'm dead? !
喔,我的天!没有人在乎我死了吗?
Chandler: Oh, come on, you know that's not true.
喔,别这样,你知道不是那样的。
Ross: What're you talking about? You get sixty responses just for coming out of the closet!
你在说什么呢?你有六十个回复只不过是因为出柜而已!
Ross: I didn't get one response! And I'm dead!
而我死了,却连一个回复都没有!
Chandler: Well, the gay community is a lot more vocal than the dead community.
嗯,同性恋社团比死人社团还要活跃。
Ross: I can't believe this. Not even my geology lab partner? And I carried that guy!
我不敢相信,连我地质学同事都没有回复,以前都是我带他的!
Chandler: Alright look, let's think about this, ok, do you really think that people are gonna stir up your family at this tragic time? That people are gonna post condolences on a website?
听着,我们不要再多想了,好吗?你认为大家会想要在这悲伤的时刻打扰你的家人吗?有人会在网站上张贴哀悼辞吗?
Chandler: This is not about people not caring that you're dead.
不是说大家不在乎。
Chandler: This is about people not having a decent outlet for their grief.
而是那并非适合的抒发悲情的管道。
Ross: You're right. There isn't a decent outlet.
你说的没错,那不是适合的管道。
Chandler: Right, I mean, come on, I'm sure if you had a funeral or a memorial service, tons of people would come.
没错,我确定如果你有举办追悼会 一定会有很多人来的。
Ross: Exactly!
没错!
Chandler: Ross, what're you, what're you, what're you doing?
罗斯,你要干嘛?
Chandler: You're having a memorial service for yourself? !
你要帮自己办追悼会?
Ross: No! That would be stupid! You're having it for me!
不,那会太离谱了,你要帮我办!
Chandler: Ross, don't press send, don't press send ... !
罗斯,不要寄出,不要寄……!
Ross: Oh, too late, too late! It's sent.
哦,太迟了,太迟了,寄出了。
Chandler: Oh, sorry, so is the picture of you and the policeman.
对不起,还有你跟警察先生的照片也寄了。
Chandler: That's all right. I'm tan, limber ... And it looks like I talked my way out of that ticket.
没关系,我晒的很黑又很健壮,看起来好像是我在求他不要开罚单。
Joey: The surgery was not a success, and then you say "What're we gonna do, Drake?"
手术失败后,你说:“我们该怎么办,德瑞克?”
Joey: Uh ... Come in.
进来。
Rachel: I'm trying to put Emma down for a nap, have you seen Hugsy?
我刚要哄艾玛睡一下,你有看到哈吉吗?
Joey: Original or crappy?
原版的还是烂的?
Rachel: Original.
原版的。
Joey: No, sorry, haven't seen him.
没有,抱歉,没有看到。
Rachel: Then what's that big lump under your covers?
那你床上突起来的是什么?
Joey: It's Monica, ok?
是莫妮卡,好吗?
Rachel: That's not Monica!
那不是莫妮卡!
Joey: Alright! Fine! It's original Hugsy!
好啦,没关系!是原版的哈吉!
Joey: You know, I know Emma wants him but he's mine and I need him ... she's been unreasonable.
我知道艾玛要他,但他是我的,而我需要他。她真是不讲道理。
Rachel: Oh God.
我的天!
Rachel: Joey, there is a reason that Emma loves that stupid penguin so much!
乔伊,艾玛爱那个蠢企鹅是有原因的!
Rachel: Oh don't cover its ears!
喔,不要捂住他的耳朵!
Rachel: It's because it reminds her of her uncle Joey!
他让她想起她的乔伊叔叔!
Joey: It does?
真的?
Rachel: Yeah!
是的!
Rachel: And I think she really likes him because he smells like you. And she ... She loves that. Go figure.
而我认为她很喜欢他,是因为他闻起来有你的味道而她很喜欢那味道的。谁知道呢。
Rachel: You know? And I think she's comforted by him because she loves her uncle Joey so much.
她很喜欢他是因为,她是那么爱她的乔伊叔叔。
Joey: Really? She ... she loves me?
真的?她爱我?
Rachel: Oh, yeah!
喔,是的!
Rachel: But you know what? If you need Hugsy, don't worry.
但是你知道吗?如果你需要哈吉,没关系。
Rachel: Emma will totally understand. I won't ... but whatever.
艾玛会谅解的,我不会,但是那又如何呢。
Joey: Ok, wait wait wait wait a minute, wait a minute, Rach, I mean if, if ...
好的,等等,瑞秋 我是说如果……
Joey: If Hugsy means that much to Emma then ... well she can have him.
如果艾玛那么喜欢哈吉,那么……嗯,就给她吧。
Rachel: Oooh ... oh sweet, I knew uncle Joey would step up.
喔,亲爱的,我就知道乔伊叔叔最好了。
Joey: Look Emma, look who's baaack!
瞧,艾玛,瞧瞧是谁回来了!
Joey: Forget it, forget it ... I can't do it.
不,算了!算了!我做不到!
Rachel: Are you gonna ... you're gonna take Hugsy away from a little child?
你……你要把哈吉从一个小孩手上抢走?
Joey: How do you think I got him in the first place?
要不然你认为我当初怎么拿到哈吉的?
Monica: I mean, and then it just gobbled up that puke. I mean, tha was one gross pigeon.
然后它就将吐出来的东西狼吞虎咽吃下去,我是说……那真是只恶心的鸽子。
Phoebe: Oh man, why didn't I ask Joey to keep us apart?
天啊,我为什么不是请乔伊帮我们分开呢?
Phoebe: You throw a meatball in the hallway, we'd be doing it like rabbits right now.
只要在门外丢块肉,现在我们就在床上打滚了。
Monica: Alright you two, I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
好了,你们两个,我要去上厕所。
Monica: Now I don't want anything going on while I'm gone.
我不希望在我离开时发生什么事。
Monica: Here's a few things you can discuss: mucus, fungus and the idea of me and Ross doing it.
有几件事你们可以讨论粘液、菌类 还有我跟罗斯如何把玩这些东西。
Mike: I've missed you so much!
我真的好想你!
Mike: No, I'm not gonna ask you to get back together because I know we want different things, but,
我不会要求你复合,我知道我们要的是不同的东西,但……
Mike: Just be with you one more time!
只要跟你再共度一晚就好!
Phoebe: I know, I want that too, but is that gonna make it too hard?
我也想要,但是那会使事情更困难吗?
Mike: It can't be any harder than this ...
再也不会比现在更困难了
Mike: I mean, If I'd known the last time I saw you would be the last time, I ...
如果我知道上一次见到你,就是最后一次,我……
Mike: I would've stopped to memorize your face, the way you moved, Everything about you.
我一定会努力记住你的脸、你的行动、你的一举一动。
Mike: If I'd known the last time I kissed you would've been the last time ... I never would've stopped.
如果我知道上次亲吻你,就是最后一次……我就不会停下来。
Monica: Kiss him, you fool!
亲啊,你这个傻瓜!
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Monica: Didn't you hear that speech? If you don't kiss him then I will!
你没有听到他说什么吗?如果你不亲他,让我来!
Phoebe: Oh, I missed you so much!
我好想你!
Strange man: I knew you'd be here!
我就知道你在这里!
Mike: Oh, crap!
妈的!
Phoebe: Who-who is this?
他是谁?
Mike: My friend Manny. I asked him to keep me away from you.
我朋友曼尼我请他看好我,远离你。
Monica: Hi, that's what I'm doing for Phoebe!
嘿,我也在帮菲比做同样的事!
Manny: Well, you are not doing a very good job!
那你根本没做好你的工作!
Monica: Excuse me?
什么?
Manny: What's with the kissing?
亲吻是怎么回事呢?
Monica: Hey, at least I knew where my guy was.
嘿,至少我也在现场哪。
Manny: Oh yeah, yeah, thank God you were here to oversee all the kissing!
是啊,感谢上帝 你在这里监看他们亲吻。
Monica: You didn't hear the speech!
你没有听到他说的话!
Manny: I've heard the speech: "if he knew it was gonna be the last time he saw her ... "
我听到了:“如果他知道那是最后一次……”
Monica: Hey, it was very moving! You're just heartless!
嘿,那很令人感动的,你真是没心肝!
Manny: You're weak!
你太软弱了!
Monica: You're ... weird!
你太奇怪了!
Manny: Your pants are undone!
你裤子拉链没拉!
Monica: Oh!
啊!
Manny: Where'd they go?
他们呢?
Monica: Uh, damn it!
该死的!
Manny: Oh we blew it. I blame myself.
我们搞砸了,我只能怪我自己。
Monica: And I blame you too.
而我也只能怪你。
Ross: It's been an hour and not one of my classmates has shown up!
已经一个小时了,而我同学竟然一个都没来?
Ross: I tell you, when I actually die some people are gonna get seriously haunted!
我告诉你,要是我真的死了,有些人一定会被鬼缠死的!
Chandler: There you go! Someone came!
来了,有人来了!
Ross: Ok, ok! I'm-I'm gonna go hide!
好了,好了,我要去躲起来了!
Ross: Oh, this is so exciting, my first mourner!
真是紧张,我第一个追悼者!
Monica: Hi, glad you could come.
嗨,很高兴你能够来。
Chandler: Please come in.
请进。
Tom: Hi, you're Chandler Bing, right?
嗨,你是钱德·宾吗?
Tom: I'm Tom Gordon, I-I was in your class.
我是汤姆·高登,是你班上的同学。
Chandler: Oh yes, yes ... let me ... take your coat.
喔,是的,是的,让我帮你拿外套。
Tom: Thanks ... uh ... I'm-I'm so sorry about Ross, it's ...
谢谢,很难过听到罗斯的事,真是……
Chandler: At least he died doing what he loved ... watching blimps
没关系,至少他死时正在做喜欢的事。看飞船。
Ross: Who is he?
那是谁?
Chandler: Some guy, Tom Gordon.
你认识一个叫汤姆·高登的吗?
Ross: I don't remember him, but then again I touched so many lives.
我不记得他了,但是,我影响了太多的人。
Monica: So, did you know Ross well?
那你跟罗斯很熟吗?
Tom: Oh, actually I barely knew him. Yeah, I came because I heard Chandler's news, you know if he's seeing anyone?
事实上我不太认识他,我来是因为听到钱德的事。你知道他有在跟谁交往吗?
Monica: Yes, he is. Me.
是的,他有,就是我。
Tom: What? You ... You ... Oh!
什么?你是说……
Tom: Oh, can I ask you a personal question? How-how do you shave your beard so close?
我可以问你一个私人问题吗?你是怎么将胡子刮得这么干净的?
Chandler: Ok Tommy, that's enough mourning for you! Here we go, bye-bye! All right.
好了,汤姆,你哀悼得够了走吧,再见,好了。
Tom: All right, all right Hey, listen. Call me.
嘿,听着,打电话给我。
Chandler: Ok!
好的!
Ross: I'm dead and no one cares?
我死了还没有人在乎?
Monica: I look like a man?
我看起来像男人吗?
Chandler: Please, one ridiculous problem at a time!
拜托,一次一个荒谬的问题就好!
Ross: This isn't ridiculous, look around! No one's here!
这并不荒谬,瞧瞧四周,根本没有人来。
Chandler: You gave them one day's notice, not everyone in our class checks the website everyday and Monica ... it's probably the way you stand!
你才通知他们一天而已,又不是每个人天天都上网。而莫妮卡,或许是因为你的站姿!
Ross: Yes, you're right. Still, somebody must've seen it ...
我猜你说的对 但是,总该要有人看到啊 ...
Ross: I mean, I went to that school for 4 years, I didn't have an impact on anyone?
我读那所学校四年了,而我竟然没有影响到任何人?
Chandler: Oh, that's not true. You had an impact on me, I mean, it's 15 years later and we're still best friends.
嗯,不是那样的,你有影响到我。我是说,已经十五年了,而我们依然是最要好的朋友。
Chandler: Doesn't that count for something?
那不算是什么吗?
Ross: Oh, great. More party boys for Chandler!
太好了,更多狂野男孩来找钱德了。
Chandler: I'm sure it's somebody for you. Now, go hide.
我敢说一定是来看你的,去躲起来。
Kori: Hi. I'm here for Ross Geller's memorial service.
嗨,我来参加罗斯·盖勒的追悼会。
Chandler: Kori? Kori Weston?
可芮?可芮·薇丝顿?
Kori: Yeah.
是的。
Chandler: Wow! You look amazing!
你看起来真棒!
Kori: And you are?
你是谁呢?
Chandler: Chandler, Chandler Bing. And I'm not gay, I'm not gay at all.
钱德,钱德·宾 而且我不是同性恋,我一点都不是。
Monica: You are married though.
但是你已经结婚了。
Chandler: Don't listen to him, he's in a really bad mood!
别听“他”的,“他”只是心情很差。
Kori: I can't believe that Ross is gone. It is just so sad.
我不敢相信罗斯已经走了,真是难过。
Chandler: I didn't know Ross and you were so close.
我不知道罗斯跟你很熟。
Kori: Oh, we weren't but we had one class together. He was such a great guy
喔,并没有,但是我们一起上过一堂课,他是个很棒的人。
Kori: And he talked so passionately about science. I always remembered him.
而且他总是很热情地讨论科学,我一直记得他。
Chandler: I'm sure that would mean a lot to him.
我确定这对他的意义深远。
Chandler: And if heaven has a door, I'm sure he's pressing his ear up against it and listening intently.
而且如果天堂有一扇门。我敢说他一定耳朵贴着门仔细在听。
Kori: I thought so many times about calling him and asking him out.
我好多次都想打电话约他出去,
Kori: I guess I really missed my chance.
我想我真的再也没有机会了。
Ross: But you didn't!
不,你还有机会!
Ross: I'm still alive!
我还活着!
Chandler: Who did we bury?
那我们埋葬的是谁?
Ross: Kori, I-I know this is a big surprise for you. It's a long story but the things you just said really made my day!
可芮,我知道这件事让你很惊讶,说来话长,但是你刚说的话,让我这一天变得很美好。
Ross: I mean, the fact that you are here means more to me than-than if this room were filled with people!
你的到来真是对我意义重大,比房间都充满了人还要好!
Kori: You sick freak, who does that?
你这变态的怪物!谁会做这种事?
Kori: I can't believe I had a crush on you!
我不敢相信我喜欢过你!
Ross: Did you hear that? Kori Weston had a crush on me!
你们有听到吗?可芮·薇丝顿喜欢过我!
Ross: No, mum, I am not dead.
没啦,妈,我没死。
Ross: No, I know it's not something to kid about.
我知道这是不可以开玩笑的。
Ross: Oh. it was just a practical joke between Chandler and me, but it's over, ok?
这只是我跟钱德在玩的恶作剧已经结束了,好吗?
Ross: Actually no, even if I had died, you would not be left childless.
事实上不会的,即使我死了,你也不会没有孩子。
Ross: Monica?
莫妮卡?


《老友记》本章剧本下载