老友记 第九季 第十八集

FriendsS09E18

Part1

2019年8月26日 02:51 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 18: The One with the Lottery.


老友记第9季第18集:彩票。

Joey: Monica, hey, can I borrow the Porsche?
莫妮卡,我可以借你的保时捷吗?
Monica: Ok.
好的。
Joey: Alright!
太好了!
Monica: But ehm ... what is it not?
有什么“不准”的呢?
Joey: A place to entertain my lady friends.
不准在车上和我女性朋友玩乐。
Monica: And what else is it not?
还有什么呢?
Joey: A place to eat spaghetti.
不准在车上吃意大利面。
Monica: Very good! What do you need it for anyway?
非常好,你为什么会需要开车呢?
Joey: Oh well, the powerball lottery is upto 300 million and they don't sell tickets here in New York, so ...
超级大彩票奖金已经累积到三亿了,但是这里没有在卖彩票,所以……
Rachel: Oh! So you're driving up to Connecticut?
喔!所以你要开车到康乃狄克州买?
Joey: Yeah, Connecticut ... Not West Virginia.
对,康乃狄克州,不是西维吉尼亚。
Monica: Hey, maybe I'll drive you up there! I'd like to buy some tickets myself!
或许我可以开车载你去,我自己也想买几张彩票。
Joey: Uh!
哈!
Monica: Yeah with Chandler not getting paid, we could really use 300 million dollars.
钱德现在没有在赚♥钱,三亿对我们可是会很有用的。
Chandler: Yes, because if I was at my old job we'd say 300 million? No, thank you.
是的,因为如果我还是以前的工作,我们会说“要三亿吗?不用,谢谢”。
Phoebe: Hey will you get me tickets too?
你可以帮我买吗?
Rachel: Yeah, me too.
对啊,我也要。
Joey: Sure.
当然。
Rachel: oh! I have an idea.
喔!我有个点子。
Rachel: Why don't we all pitch in 50 bucks, we'll pool our money together and then if we win, we'll split it.
我们可以各出资五十块,把钱集♥合起来,然后如果我们中奖,我们就平分。
Everyone: Yeah, thats a great idea!
这主意很棒!
Ross: No thanks!
不用,谢了!
Phoebe: You don't wanna win the lottery?
你不想要中彩票吗?
Ross: Uh ... sure I do, I also wanna be King of my own country and find out what happened to Amelia Earhart.
我当然想,我还想当国王呢或者探索艾美利亚·埃尔哈特(第一位飞越大西洋的女飞行员)怎么了。
Chandler: Still on Amelia Earhart?
还在想艾美利亚·埃尔哈特吗?
Ross: The woman just vanished!
那女人就这样消失了!
Joey: Seriously, Ross, you don't want in on this?
说真的,你真的不要加入吗?
Ross: No! Do-do you know what your odds are of winning the lottery?
不要!你们知道中彩票的几率有多大吗?
Ross: I ... I mean you have a better chance of being struck by lightning 42 times.
比你被闪电打到四十二次的几率还小。
Chandler: Yes but there's six of us so we'd only have to get struck by lightning 7 times.
但是我们有六个人,所以我们只需要被打到七次。
Joey: I like those odds!
我喜欢这种几率!
Ross: Seriously you guys, I can't believe you're gonna spend 250 dollars on the lottery, I mean that's such a bunch of boohaki.
真的,你们,我不敢相信你们会愿意花250块钱在彩票上面。这实在太唬烂了吧?
Chandler: I'll ask.
我来问。
Chandler: Boohaki?
“唬烂”?
Ross: Oh oh, we think Emma is about to start talking so we're trying to be careful about what words we use in front of her.
我们认为艾玛已经快要开始说话了,所以在她面前我们会小心用字。
Rachel: Yeah so get ready to hear a lot of ehm ... boohaki, goshdarnit and brotherpucker.
所以准备好,你们会听到很多的“唬烂”……“讨厌”还有“惹人烦”等等。
Monica: How do you know she's gonna start talking?
你怎么知道她要开始说话了呢?
Rachel: Well when I talk to her I almost feel like she understands what I'm saying.
当我跟她说话时,我几乎可以感觉到她听得懂我在说什么。
Chandler: Kinda like Joey.
有点像乔伊。
Joey: What's that now?
你说什么?
Monica: God! Look at all these tickets! It's so exciting!
天啊,瞧瞧这全部的彩票,真是紧张刺♥激。
Monica: You know I haven't won anything since the sixth grade.
自从六年级后,我就没有赢过任何东西了。
Chandler: Pie eating contest?
吃派大赛呢?
Monica: Oh! You assume because I was heavy that's the only way I could win something?
因为我很胖,你就以为那是我唯一能赢的比赛吗?
Chandler: No, I saw a picture of you covered in blueberries.
不,我看过你埋在蓝莓派里面的照片。
Monica: That was a good day!
那时候真快乐!
Chandler: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: They're towing your car, they're towing your car!
他们在拖吊你的车,拖吊你的车!
Monica: I'm parked in a garage on Morton!
我停在车库里面。
Ross: They're towing A car.
他们正在拖吊一辆车。
Ross: And I am seeing ... spots.
我眼花了。
Joey: Oh my god Ross! You don't have Emma! And Rachel you don't have Emma! Where's Emma? Who has Emma! ?
罗斯,你没有在带艾玛!瑞秋,你也没有在带艾玛!艾玛呢?艾玛谁在带呢?
Rachel: Joey, relax! Just my mother picked her up two hours ago.
乔伊,别紧张,我妈两小时前来带走她了。
Racel: You were there!
你也在场啊!
Joey: I was?
有吗?
Racel: Yes and you talked to her.
是的,而且你还跟她说话。
Joey: I did?
我有吗?
Rachel: She dropped off a casserole?
她还带来了砂锅菜来?
Joey: Oh yeah! The casserole lady.
喔,对啊!那个砂锅女士。
Monica: Hey! So, did you come by to watch us win the big bucks?
嘿!你过来看我们中大奖的吗?
Ross: Yeah, uh ... and then I figured after you win, we could all go out to the balcony and see a night rainbow with gremlins dancing on top of it!
是啊,然后我想在你们中奖后,我们全部到阳台上……看有小精灵……在跳舞的夜间彩虹!
Chandler: Don't touch the phone! I'll get it, I'll get it, I'll get it! !
别接电话!我来接,我来接,我来接!
Ross: Do you think he washed his hands?
你觉得他有洗手吗?
Chandler: Hello? Hey Charlie, what do you know?
嗨?嘿,查理,有什么消息?
Rachel: What's going on?
怎么回事?
Monica: Chandler is supposed to find out if he's getting an assistent job at his ad agency. But out of the 15 interns, they are only hiring three.
钱德想知道他有没有得到公司内部的一个工作机会。但在十五名实习生中,他们只聘请三个人。
Joey: Ooh! Tough odds!
唔!几率真小!
Ross: Yeah if only it were a sure thing like your 24 state lottery!
是啊还真希望能像你们二十四州联合彩票的几率一样高!
Joey: Yeah, look who's coming around!
是啊,瞧瞧谁想通了!
Chandler: Damn it. Alright call me when you know more.
该死。好啦,有更多消息再告诉我。
Joey: Did you get it?
你有得到吗?
Chandler: One of the slots got filled.
一个名额已经被占了。
Joey: By you?
被你吗?
Chandler: Sense the tone!
注意我的语气!
Chandler: No, that kid Nate got it.
不是,一个叫做奈特的小子。
Monica: Oh! I hate that guy!
喔,我讨厌那个人!
Monica: I mean come on kid! Pull up your pants! Chandler: I know.
我是说,真是的,小子!穿上裤子吧!知道啦。
Rachel: Well, there's two spots left right?
还有两个名额不是吗?
Chandler: Yeah ... I mean I want this so much! I mean, I wanna get one, I want my friend Charlie to get one ...
是啊,我真的好想要!我想要被录取也希望我朋友查理被录取。
Chandler: Except I don't care about Charlie.
其实我不是很在乎查理。
Phoebe: Hey you guys!
嘿,你们好!
Everyone: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Ok, you're not gonna believe this! I just saw my psychic and she said I was definitely gonna win the lottery tonight!
你们不会相信的!我刚刚去找过我的算命师。她说我今晚一定会中彩票!
Monica: Hey, that reminds me, I thought we could use some extra luck so I brought a wishbone home from work.
嘿,这提醒了我,我想要增加好运所以从餐厅带幸运骨头回来。
Ross: A psychic and a wishbone? Guys! Give someone else a chance!
算命师跟幸运骨头?拜托给别人一点机会吧!
Monica: Alright, who wants to do it?
好了,谁要来做呢?
Phoebe: Oh can I?
我可以吗?
Phoebe: Vegetarians never get to do the wishbone.
素食者从来就没有机会玩幸运骨头。
Phoebe: It's really not fair either! You know, just 'cause we don't eat the meat doesn't mean we don't like to play with the carcasses!
真是不公平!我们只是不吃肉不代表我们不喜欢玩骨头!
Monica: All right. Ey, Rach?
好了,瑞秋呢?
Rachel: No, I'm good, I don't wanna get that turkey smell all over my hands.
不,我很好,我不想要双手沾满火鸡的味道。
Joey: I'll do it! It'll get the casserole stink off mine.
我来!我要把砂锅菜的味道盖过去。
Phoebe: I hope I win!
希望我会赢!
Monica: Well, it doesn't really matter ...
嗯,没有关系……
Monica: you're both wishing for the same thing, right?
你们的愿望是一样的,是吧?
Joey: Well, I can't tell you what I'm wishing for! Else ... you know ... won't come true!
我不能告诉你我许什么愿!要不然不会实现的!
Monica: Right! But we know what you're wishing for!
对!但是我们都知道你许什么愿!
Joey: I can't really say! Yeah.
我不能说!
Monica: I understand, but you're wishing for what we think you're wishing for, aren't you?
我了解但是你许的愿跟我们想的一样,不是吗?
Joey: I'm not really comfortable with these questions!
我真的很不喜欢这些问题!
Rachel and Chandler and Monica: Please, just do it!
拜托!赶快做!
Phoebe: Ok, get ready, one, two, three!
好的,一,二,三!
Joey: I won, hey!
我赢了,嘿!
Ross: Um, you know what, I'm sure your wish is gonna come true, but, you guys- just in case, maybe a genie will come out if we rub this lamp! Ah!
你们知道吗?我确定你们的愿望会成真。但是,为了以防万一,我们来磨擦这个灯,或许精灵会出现!嗷!
Ross: That thing gets hot!
那东西好烫!
Rachel: You know, Ross, just keep making your jokes. How are you gonna feel if we actually do win?
罗斯,继续说你的笑话吧。如果我们中了,你有什么感受?
Ross: Uh, you're not gonna win.
你们不会中的。
Rachel: Oh, I know, I know, the odds are against us, but somebody has to win, and it could be us! And then how you gonna feel?
喔,我知道,我知道,我知道几率很小,但是总是有人会中,可能就是我们,然后你会觉得如何呢?
Ross: You know, we're gonna be all like "oh everybody, let's take our helicopters up to the cape" and you're gonna, you're gonna be all like "oh, I can't guys, I'll 've to meet you guys up there, I gotta gas up the Hyundai."
你知道的,我们会说“大家开直升机去海角玩吧”,而你只能说“喔,我不行……我们到那边碰面好了,我先帮我的现代汽车加满油。”
Ross: Ok, I've heard myself on tape and I sound nothing like that.
好了,我听过自己在录音带里的声音,我听起来根本不像那样。
Chandler: I can see the headline now: "Lottery winners' friend filled with regret eats own arm".
我可以想像头条新闻是“彩票赢家的朋友充满懊悔,吃下自己的手臂”。
Ross: Why would I eat my own arm?
我为什么要吃自己的手臂?
Chandler: Well you wouldn't, but we own the paper, we can print whatever we want.
你当然不会,但是报纸是我们的,我们爱怎么写就怎么写。
Monica: You know what, Ross? I'm gonna throw in 50 bucks for you.
你知道吗,罗斯?我帮你出五十块好了。
Ross: Why?
为什么?
Monica: Because I know, I know that you think the lottery is "boohaki", but we're all here and we're gonna watch the numbers and have fun.
因为我知道你认为彩票是很“唬烂”的东西。但是我们全都聚在一起 看开奖,会很好玩的。
Monica: And you're my brother, and I want you to be a part of this.
而你是我哥哥,我希望你能参与。
Ross: You don't have to do that, I mean I'll-I'll pay for myself. But,
你不需要这样做的,我可以自己出钱。
Ross: just the fact that you-you want me to have fun with you guys, that's so sweet! Come here.
但是你想要让我跟你们一起同乐,真的是太贴心了!过来。
Phoebe: Get a room!
去开个房间吧!
Chandler: Ok, so now that you're in, what're you gonna do if we win?
好的,那既然你已经加入了,要是中奖,你要做什么事呢?
Ross: I don't know, I'll probably just invest it.
我不知道,或许投资吧。
Chandler: Ooh! Calm down ...
对,要冷静……
Joey: Seriously, that's your fantasy? To invest it?
正经点,你的梦想呢?投资?
Ross: Oh, I'm sorry, did I say "invest it"? I meant "be cool and piss it all away".
喔,我很抱歉,我是说投资吗?我的意思是“快乐的全部花光光”。
Joey: Ooh, ooh, I know! We should pool all our money and buy the Knicks!
喔,喔,我知道了!我们该把全部的钱凑起来买下尼克队!
Rachel: I don't really care about the Knicks.
我不是很在乎尼克队。
Joey: Oh, you will when I pick you as starting forward.
如果我选你当前锋,你就会了。
Rachel: You would do that? I never get picked!
你会那样做吗?我从没有被选上!
Chandler: You know, I'm not sure a sports team is the way to go.
我不确定球队会是正确的选择。
Joey: You're not gonna let me buy the Knicks? I can't believe you're taking this away from me!
你不让我买尼克队吗?我不敢相信你要打碎我的梦想。
Chandler: You're right, it has been you dream for over 15 seconds.
你说的对,这个梦想 已经有十五秒之久了。
Ross: Uh, how long until they announce the numbers, Mommy?
他们还有多久才会公布号码呢,妈咪?
Chandler: I'll take this one too Uh ... Mommy?
这个也让我来 什么“妈咪”啊?
Ross: Oh, I've gotten into the habit of calling Rachel "Mommy" when we're around Emma. Which I now realize we are not.
喔,我已经习惯叫瑞秋……“妈咪”,只要是艾玛在场。我现在发现她并不在。
Rachel: I'm hoping that if she hears it enough it will be her first word.
我希望如果她听久了,这将成为她第一句会说的话。
Ross: Although if we're gonna do that, we should probably call me "Daddy" too.
如果我们真的要这样做,你也应该叫我“爹地”才对。
Phoebe: Oooh, I like that, "Daddy"
我喜欢,爹地。
Ross: I ... I was just talking about Rachel.
我只是在说瑞秋。
Phoebe: Oooh, is daddy getting angry? Is daddy gonna spank me?
爹地生气了吗?爹地要打我的小屁屁吗?
Ross: Well that depends ... have you been a baaad gi ... no I can't.
嗯,要看情况你是不是坏……不,我演不下去了。
Chandler: Hello? Hello? Hey Charlie. Did anybody else hear?
嗨?嗨?嘿,查理。听说其他人的消息了吗?
Chandler: What? Susan got it? How? Oh man, I would've slept with him! All right, bye.
什么?苏珊拿到了?怎么会呢?喔,天啊,早知道我也跟他上床!好了,再见。
Joey: Dude, I'm sorry. But hey, there's one spot left, right?
老兄,我很抱歉。但是,还有一个名额不是吗?
Chandler: Well no, Charlie's gonna get that.
查理会得到的。
Monica: Hey, don't say that!
嘿,别那样说!
Monica: You got just as good a chance as anybody else of getting that job! He is the boss' son.
你也有机会得到那工作的!他是老板的儿子。
Monica: Come on, lottery!
好了,彩票!
Rachel: Ooh, oh, you guys, it starts in like 20 minutes. It starts in, like, 20 minutes.
是啊!再大概二十分钟就开奖了。
Monica: Ok, alright, here we go.
好了,我们来吧。
Monica: So, we need to sort out the tickets as quickly as possible to see if we've won.
我们需要快点分配这些彩票来对奖。
Monica: So does anybody have any ideas how to organize this?
有人有什么主意要怎么安排吗?
Monica: Ok, how about this, we divide them into 6 groups of 40, and the remaining 10 can be read by whoever finishes their pile first.
好的,看看这样如何我们分成六组,各四十张剩下的十张就由先对完的人来对。
Rachel: Ooh, I have another idea!
我还有一个主意!
Monica: I'm sorry, idea time is over.
很抱歉,提议时间已经过了。
Phoebe: Ok, well, are all the tickets in the bowl?
所有的彩票都在碗里了吗?
Monica: Yeah.
是的。
Chandler: What about the ones you have on the nightstand?
那床头柜上面的那些呢?
Monica: There are no tickets on the nightstand!
那边没有彩票!
Chandler: Yes there are, I just saw them a few minutes ago.
是的,那边有,我几分钟前才看到。
Monica: Uh-huh, no you didn't! You must be mistaken!
不对,没有,你看错了!
Chandler: Honey, there are like 20 tickets on the nightstand!
亲爱的,床头柜上有二十张彩票!
Monica: Chandler, sense the tone.
钱德,注意我的语气。
Rachel: Well, well, well, look what mommy found!
喔,喔,喔,瞧瞧妈咪找到了什么!
Monica: Ok, fine! I bought 20 extra tickets for me and Chandler.
好啦,我帮自己跟钱德多买了二十张。
Phoebe: Uh! The psychic also said that I would be betrayed.
算命的还说我会被朋友背叛。
Ross: I can't believe this, I thought we were all in this together!
我不敢相信,我以为我们是一起的!
Monica: Hey, you just got in 5 minutes ago!
嘿,你五分钟前才加入的!
Ross: 3 minutes ago! I don't know why that's important ...
是三分钟!我不知道那有什么重要的……
Joey: Oh hey look, I was with you the whole time we were in Connecticut, when did you even get those?
喔嘿听着,我一直都跟你在一起,你是什么时候买的?
Monica: When you were reading the dirty magazines without taking off the plastic!
当你在看未拆封的色情书刊的时候!
Joey: I'll show you how.
我会分给你看的。
Rachel: Ok, well Monica, suppose one of your "special" tickets wins? How are you gonna feel when you win the lottery and you lose all your friends?
好了,莫妮卡,假设你的彩票中奖了怎么办?你觉得中了彩票失去了朋友又怎样?
Monica: Please ... if I win the lottery, you guys are not gonna leave me.
拜托,如果我中奖了,你们才不会离开。
Monica: Someone gave me a basket of mini-muffins last week we couldn't get rid of you for 3 days!
我有人上星期给我一堆松饼,害我整整三天都被你们骚扰!
Rachel: Chandler, would you just tell her what she did was wrong?
钱德,你可以告诉她这是不对的吗?
Chandler: She's right, you shouldn't have bought tickets just for us ...
她说的对,你不应该帮我们两个另买彩票。
Monica: Ahhh! Let me finish.
喔!让我说完。
Chandler: However, it doesn't look like I'm gonna get this job so I can't afford to have principles, so screw you, the tickets are ours!
然而,看起来我好像得不到这份工作了,所以我不能太有原则,去你们的!彩票是我们的!
Monica: There's the man I married!
这才是我嫁的好男人!
Rachel: All right, believe me. If you win the lottery, it's the last you're gonna hear from us!
好了,相信我,如果你们中奖了,你们就跟我们不是朋友了。
Monica: Fine! Don't be my friends! I'll buy new friends!
无所谓!不要当我的朋友就算了!我会买新朋友的!
Monica: Yeah, and then I'll pay for their plastic surgery so they'd look just like you!
是的,我还会付钱让他们动整形手术,让他们看起来跟你们一模一样!
Rachel: Alright, you know what? That's it! I want my share of the tickets!
好了,你知道吗?够了!我要拿回我的份!
Joey: Yeah, I want my tickets too! And I'm buying the Knicks! And Steffi Graf, hah hah!
是啊,我也要拿回我的彩票!而且我要买下尼克队!还有施特菲·格拉芙(德国女子网球明星)!
Ross: Cool. Then I want mine, too! And if I win I'm gonna put it all into a very low-yield bond.
太好了,那我也要拿回我的!而且如果我中奖……我要拿全部的钱去买低利公债。
Phoebe: Oh, you guys! We gotta keep all the tickets together.
别乱来!我们必须要把全部的彩票集♥合在一起。
Monica: No, no! We should divide them up and I should get extra because we used my car to buy them!
不,不!我们应该分一分而且我应该多分点 因为是开我的车买的!
Joey: Hey! Hey! If anybody gets extra tickets, it should be me! This all thing was my idea!
嘿!嘿!如果有人可以多拿一些,那个人应该是我!这整件事都是我想出来的!
Chandler: Oh, yeah! Thanks for inventing the lottery!
是啊,谢谢你发明彩票!
Rachel: Ok, that's it! Just give 'em to me! I'll split them up!
够了,把彩票给我!我来分!
Joey: Oh!
喔!
Phoebe: Aaaaaahhhhh!
嗷!
Ross: Hey, hey! !
嘿,嘿!
Phoebe: Aaaahhhhh!
嗷!
Phoebe: Fine, I can't take it anymore! I'm putting an end to this!
天啊,我再也受不了了!我来结束这一切!
Rachel: Ok, if she jumps, I get her tickets.
好了,如果她跳楼了,她的彩票就是我的!
Joey: Wait! No, no! Hey! Hey!
等等,不!嘿!
Phoebe: If we are not doing this together, we're not doing it at all! Say goodbye to your tickets! .
如果我们不要一起合资,那我们就什么都不要,跟你们的彩票说再见吧!
Everyone: No! No! No!
不!不!不!
Phoebe: Don't come any closer!
不要再靠过来了!
Chandler: Can I come a little bit closer, valuable things are getting squished ...
我可以再靠近一点点吗?我的宝贝被压到了……
Phoebe: Now, what's more important, your friends or money?
现在,什么比较重要?朋友还是钱?
Everyone but Monica: Friends!
朋友!
Monica: Money! Friends.
钱!朋友。
Phoebe: Hey Monica, what about your extra tickets?
嘿,莫妮卡,那你其它的彩票呢?
Monica: They're all in there!
全都在里面了!
Monica: Even these five that I hid in my bra ...
还有我的胸罩内藏的这五张……
Ross: Monica!
莫妮卡!
Phoebe: Ok, good! You guys were so scared! There was no way I was gonna dump this ...
好的,很好,你们都吓坏了,我根本不可能会丢掉这些……
Phoebe: Oh God, no!
天啊!不!
Phoebe: I think I broke your bowl.
我想我把你的碗摔破了。
Ross: Go, go, go!
快、快、快!
Phoebe: What a beautiful night to be running around the street, looking for tickets.
到街上去找彩票,真是美好的夜晚啊。
Phoebe: And the wind sure made it fun.
而且被风一吹就更有趣了。
Monica: Phoebe, we lost half of them.
菲比,有一半不见了。
Phoebe: So, what?
那又如何呢?
Phoebe: Monica, we have the winning ticket! My psychic said I was gonna win, remember?
莫妮卡,我们还是会中奖的,算命师说我会中奖的,记得吗?
Ross: Weird your psychic didn't mention anything about the scary pigeon.
奇怪的是算命师并没有算到可怕的鸽子。
Phoebe: As a matter of fact she said that's how I am going to die. So, excuse me for being a little skittish.
事实上她是有说过,我会那样死去,所以,原谅我有点被吓到。
Chandler: Hey, there's two messages. These could be from work!
有两通留言,可能是工作的消息!
Monica: Oh, play them!
喔,放来听听!
Chandler: Ok, here we go!
好了,来了!
Message: "Hello. This-this is the pigeon from the balcony calling to apologize."
留言:“嗨,我是阳台上的鸽子,打电话过来道歉的。“
Message: "I sh... I shouldn't've knocked the tickets out of the pretty lady's hand.
我不应该把彩票从那个漂亮小姐手中弄翻。
Message: It-it was all my fault. Not hers. Bye. Coo."
这全是我的错,不关她的事,再见。
Phoebe: Well, I bet that was very hard for him to do.
嗯,我敢说要他这样道歉一定很难。
Second message: Hey Chandler, it's Charlie. Chandler: This is ... shhh!
第二条留言:嘿,钱德,我是查理。就是这个了!
Second Message: Listen, uh ... it turns out I got the last spot.
听着,结果是我拿到最后的名额。
Second Message: I'm really sorry man, it was a lot of fun working with you. Give me a call if you want.
我很抱歉,老兄,很高兴跟你共事过。再打电话给我吧。
Monica: Oh Gosh, I am so sorry honey ...
天啊,我很难过,亲爱的……
All: Yeah. Sorry about that.
真替你难过,钱德。
Rachel: Oh, it is so unfair. It's-it's like that time they promoted Sandra over me at work.
这真是不公平。这就像那次,他们升珊卓,而不是我一样。
Chandler: Oh, is she related to Ralph Lauren?
她跟罗夫·罗兰有亲戚关系吗?
Rachel: No, she was just much better at job than me!
没有,只是她工作能力比我强太多了。
Phoebe: Guys, the drawing is about to start.
你们大家,快要开奖了。
Rachel: Oh, you know what? We should call my mum's house and say goodnight to Emma before she goes down.
喔,我们应该打电话给我妈跟艾玛说晚安,赶在她睡着以前。
Ross: Oh yeah, it's a good idea!
好主意!
Monica: Honey, you've been really strong about this,
亲爱的,面对这件事你真的很坚强。
Monica: I know how badly you wanted that job.
我知道你很想要这份工作。
Chandler: Yeah, you know, I really thought I deserved it.
是啊,你知道的,我真的以为这是该给我的。
Chandler: But ... let's go win the lottery ... I mean, we still have 130 chances to win, right?
让我们来中彩票吧,我们还有一百三十个机会不是吗?
Monica: 131!
一百三十一个!
Ross: Yeah, goodnight sweetheart. I love you.
是的,晚安甜心,我爱你。
Ross: And remember, you're daddy's little girl.
还有记住,你是爹地的小女孩。
Ross: Phoebe's totally ruined that for me.
菲比完全毁了“爹地”这个称谓。
Rachel: Hi mum, oh put her back on!
嗨,妈,让艾玛听!
Joey: Rach, come on! They are announcing the numbers!
瑞秋,快来!他们在开奖了!
Joey: My God, I can already feel myself changing.
我的天啊,我可以感到自己在改变了。
TV: Here we are, the official Powerball numbers! We have 53…
这里是正式超级大彩票中奖号码,我们有五十三……
Chandler: I got that!
我有!
Ross: Oh, oh, we have one too!
我们也有一个!
Monica: We are on a roll, people!
我们快中奖了!
Ross: Come on!
快点!
Rachel: Mum, please! I know you love your new lips, but I can barely understand you!
妈,拜托!我知道你喜欢你的新嘴唇,但是我不太懂你在说什么!
Rachel: Would you, please, just let me say goodnight to my daughter?
你可以让我跟我女儿道晚安吗?
TV: And number 29! Here we go! The Powerball is 7…
然后是29号,压轴的威力球号码为7号……
Monica: All right, check your numbers! Make me rich!
好了,你们快对号码!让我发财吧!
Rachel: You guys, you're not gonna believe this! I was just saying goodnight to Emma and she said her first words! !
你们大家,你们不会相信这个的,我刚刚在跟艾玛说晚安的时候,她说了第一句话!
All: Wow!
哇哦!
Joey: And what did she say?
那她说了什么呢?
Rachel: She said "gleba"!
她说了“葛利巴”!
Monica: Make me rich!
让我发财吧!
Rachel: Isn't that amazing?
是不是很惊人呢?
Ross: Oh yeah, no no no ... that's-that's great!
是啊,真是太棒了!
Rachel: Why-why aren't you more excited?
为什么你没有很兴奋呢?
Ross: Oh, Rach ... oh ... "gleba" is not a word.
瑞秋,葛利巴不算一个词。
Rachel: Oh, of course it is!
它当然算!
Ross: Ok, uh, what does it mean?
好吧,那它是什么意思呢?
Rachel: Well, I don't know all the words.
嗯,我又不认识所有的字词。
Ross: Yeah, I'm just, I'm just glad I didn't miss my daughter's first words.
我只是很高兴我没有错过我女儿说第一句话。
Rachel: Wh-, yes you did, gleba is a word!
你就是错过了!葛利巴算!
Ross: Ok, use it in a sentence.
好的,那用它造句。
Rachel: Ok, uh ... "Emma just said gleba"!
好的,艾玛刚刚说了“葛利巴”!
Ross: It's not a word!
那不算说话!
Rachel: Oh. Ok, ok, ok, fine, I'm gonna look it up.
好的,我来查字典。
Ross: Oh, oh, ok, great. You know what, While you're at it, she said another word the other day. why don't you, why don't you look up: pbbqqt ...
好的,太好了。顺便查一下,有天她也说了另外一句……你何不也查查看这个……
Rachel: Alright, ok, ok, gleba, gleba ... Gleba!
好了,葛利巴,葛利巴,葛利巴!
Rachel: Ha! Here it is: the fleshy, spore-bearing inner mass of a certain fungi.
找到了!“含孢子的丰厚菌种”。
Ross: She's gonna be a scientist!
她会成为科学家的!
Joey: Damn it! Anybody got anything?
该死的!有人有对到吗?
Chandler: No.
没有。
Phoebe: I'm still looking through mine.
我还在对我的。
Monica: Alright, just double checking ... no,
再对一次,没有。
Monica: No. No.
没有,没有。
Monica: No!
没有!
Monica: Hello? Hold on. It's your boss.
嗨?等一下。是你老板。
Chandler: Ah, the "I'm sorry I rejected you" phone call. I'm not used to getting it from guys.
“很抱歉没用你”的电话来了。我还真不习惯男生打这种电话来。
Chandler: Hey, Steve.
嘿,史提夫。
Steve: Chandler, hi! I'm sure you've heard we filled the three positions.
钱德,嗨!我想你已经听说我们三个名额都满了。
Steve: We just felt that with your maturity and experience, you wouldn't be happy being someone's assistant.
我们觉得以你的成熟度及经验你不会想要当助理的。
Chandler: Oh no no no no, I'd love to be somebody's assistant! Answering phones, getting coffee, I live for that stuff!
喔不不不不,我爱死当助理了,接听电话……倒咖啡,我就是为那些工作而活的!
Chandler: And I'm not too mature ... farts, boobies, butt cracks!
而且我并没有很成熟……放屁、咪♥咪、屁蛋!
Steve: Chandler, you were the strongest person in the program. We're offering you the position of junior copywriter.
钱德,你是全部的人里面最优秀的。我们要聘请你当初级广告文案。
Chandler: Me, that guy who just said butt cracks?
我?那个刚才说“屁蛋”的人?
Steve: Yes, that's right.
是的,没错。
Steve: We're excited about the level of sophistication you'll be bringing to the job.
我们很期望你能带给这份工作一定程度的深度。
Chandler: Ok, well, thanks, you won't regret it. I'll see you tomorrow.
好的,谢谢,你不会失望的,明天见。
Chandler: What? Oh, yeah, I'm gonna be a junior copywriter.
怎样?对,我要当初级广告文案了。
Everybody: Oh my God, congratulations!
天啊,恭喜了!
Monica: Oh, sweetie, I'm so proud of you!
亲爱的,我真以你为荣。
Chandler: Does that mean I get the good loving tonight?
谢谢,这表示我今晚可以得到爱吗?
Monica: You bet! No TV or anything!
当然!不看电视或什么其它的。
Joey: Hey, that is so great about the job. Chandler: Thanks, man. I'd like to think I had something to do with it.
嘿,恭喜你找到工作了。谢了,老兄。我其实也有帮到忙。
Chandler: Really? What?
真的吗?怎么说?
Joey: Well, before, with the wishbone ...
刚刚在玩幸福骨头的时候……
Chandler: I, uh, I didn't wish we would win the lottery, I wished you'd get the job.
我没有许愿我们中彩票,我许的愿是你得到工作。
Joey: Oh yeah.
喔,是吗?
Chandler: Listen, don't tell Monica, she'll rip your heart right out.
听着,别告诉莫妮卡,她会把你的心脏挖出来的。
Joey: Oh, yeah.
喔,是吗?
Rachel: Wow, you know what? There is a little part of me that really thought we were gonna win.
你们知道吗?我一直有一点点感觉觉得我们好像真的会中奖。
Ross: Uh, me too. So much for my dinosaur slash Amelia Earhart theme park.
我也是。都是为了我的恐龙与艾美利亚主题公园。
Phoebe: You guys, what was the Powerball number again?
各位,特别号码是多少?
Monica and Ross: Seven.
七。
Phoebe: We won.
我们中奖了。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: We won!
我们中奖了!
Monica: Let me see, Let me see!
让我看,让我看!
Phoebe: Don't tear it.
别撕掉了。
Ross: Phoebe, you don't have any of the first five numbers.
菲比,你其它五个号码都不对。
Phoebe: I know that, but look, we got the Powerball number, we won 3 dollars!
我知道,但是我们中了特别号,我们中了三块钱!
Chandler: Wow, you think we should get that over 20 years or go for the big payout.
哇,你觉得我们应该分二十年领取还是一次领光呢?
Phoebe: I don't care, I've never won anything before, I can't believe this!
我不管,我从来就没有中过任何东西,我真不敢相信!
Rachel: Ohh. So, Pheebs, what're you going to do with your $3?
菲比,你要怎么运用这三块钱呢?
Phoebe: Well, it's not all mine. We all get 50 cents.
又不是全都是我的,我们每个人都有五十分。
Monica: You know what? You can have mine.
你知道吗?我的份给你。
Chandler: Me too.
我的也是。
Joey: Me too.
我的也是。
Rachel: Me too.
我的也是。
Ross: I guess if everybody else is ...
好吧,既然大家都要给你……
Joey: Hey, guys, so I just called the Powerball hotline, can you believe it? Nobody won.
嘿,我刚刚打电话给彩票公司,你们敢相信吗?没有人中奖耶。
Phoebe: I beg to differ.
我希望不是那样。
Gunther: Maybe nobody won the jackpot, but there was this guy in here earlier, and he found a ticket on the street, right outside, and won $10,000.
或许没有人中头奖,但是稍早有个人在这里,在外面捡到一张彩票中了一万块钱。
Phoebe: Coo, again. Don't blame the pretty lady. It's not her fault. It was me, the pigeon, coo! Seriously, stop staring at her.
不要再责怪漂亮小姐了。那不是她的错。是鸽子,我的错!说真的,别再瞪她了。


《老友记》本章剧本下载