老友记 第九季 第二十集

FriendsS09E20

Part1

2019年8月26日 02:57 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 20: The One with the Soap Opera Party.


老友记第9季第20集:肥皂剧派对。

Joey: Hey, you guys, what're you doing tomorrow night?
嘿,你们明天晚上有事吗?
Chandler:Oh, well, let me see ... I-I believe I'm ... yes, falling asleep in front of the TV.
嗯,让我看看,我想我……是的,会在电视机前面睡着。
Joey: Look, my agent hooked me up with six tickets to a great play.
听着,我经纪人给我六张票,去看一出很棒的舞台剧。
Chandler: I could fall asleep at a play.
我也可以在那出舞台剧演出时睡觉。
Phoebe: What is it?
是什么样的舞台剧?
Joey: It's a one-woman play called "Why don't you like me: a bitter woman's journey through life".
是一个女人的独场戏叫做《你为什么不喜欢我?一个悲惨女人的生命历程》。
Monica: It sounds interesting!
听起来挺有趣的!
Ross: Yeah, it does sound interesting, I mean, to listen to a woman complain for two hours, I don't think it gets bett ...
是,听起来挺有趣的,听一个女人抱怨两个小时,我不认为那会更……
Phoebe: I know, I know, we can drive, we can vote, we can work, what more do these broads want?
我知道,我们可以开车,可以投票,可以工作那些女人还想要什么呢?
Joey: Well, you guys are gonna have a great time, I promise!
你们会喜欢的,我保证!
Ross: What? How-how come you don't have to go!
什么?为什么你不去呢?
Joey: Oh, I wish I could but I just found out that I have to be at work really early the next day, so, I can't go, but, you know, take the extra ticket and invite whoever you want.
噢,我希望我可以,但是我发现……我隔天要很早就起来工作,所以我不能去,但是你们可以用剩下的那张票,邀请任何人去都可以。
Chandler: Woo, let's see, who do I hate?
唔,让我瞧瞧我最恨谁呢?
Rachel: Oh, sorry ...
唔,不好意思……
Rachel: Oops, sorry.
噢,不好意思。
Joey: Hey, here you go.
嘿,这儿走。
Rachel: Ooh ... oooh ... oh, ah ...
哦哦哦,啊……
Rachel: Can I ask you a question?
我可以问你一个问题吗?
Monica: Yeah.
好啊。
Rachel: Do you think it's possible, uh, for two friends to-to fool around and-and not have it be a big deal?
你觉得有没有可能两个朋友……打情骂俏后不会有事情发生?
Monica: No, I don't think it ever works. Why?
不可能,为什么?
Rachel: No reason.
没事。
Monica: No, no, Rachel?
等一等,瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah!
耶!
Monica: Who do you wanna fool around with?
你想要跟谁打情骂俏呢?
Rachel: Nobody, forget it!
没有人,别想太多!
Rachel: Maybe.
或许吧。
Monica: You can't!
不行!
Rachel: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Ok, seriously I did not understand a word you just said.
说真的,你说什么我一点都不了解。
Monica: In the hall.
到外面去。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: You wanna fool around with Joey?
你想要跟乔伊打情骂俏?
Rachel: Yeah! You know what, ever since I had that dream about him, I can't get it out of my head!
是啊!自从我做过那个梦之后,我就一直忘不了!
Rachel: And I mean what's the big deal, people do it all the time!
我是说那又会怎样?很多人都是那样做的!
Monica: Who? Who do you know that are friends that just fool around?
谁?你认识谁只在打情骂俏的?
Rachel: Ok, off the top of my head ... Don and Janet.
好的,随便想想……唐跟珍娜。
Monica: Uhm, who are they?
额,他们是谁?
Rachel: I uh, I know them from work.
工作上认识的人。
Monica: Both of them?
两个都是吗?
Rachel: No, one of them.
不,只有其中一个。
Monica: Which one?
哪一个?
Rachel: I don't know, what were the names I just said?
我不知道,我刚才说了哪些名字呢?
Monica: Rachel, things can get incredibly complicated.
瑞秋,事情会变得很复杂的。
Rachel: All right, all right, all right, you're right, I won't do anything with Joey, I just thought that we Ok so that would be two cups of tarragon, one pound of baking soda and one red onion?
好吧,你说的对,我不会对乔伊怎样的,我只是以为……好的,那就两杯的龙蒿、一磅的苏打粉还有红洋葱?
Monica: What the hell are you cooking? !
你是想要煮什么呢?
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Joey and Monica and Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey, you guys won't believe what I have to do for work today.
嘿,你们不会相信我今天要做什么样的工作。
Chandler: Yes, but, Ross you chose a career of talking about dinosaurs.
但是罗斯,是你自己选择要谈论恐龙的工作的。
Ross: There're these two professors who are joining my department and I have to meet them here and show them around campus.
有两个教授要加入我的部门,而我要在这里跟他们碰面,然后带他们到校园看看。
Monica: What's so bad about that?
那怎么会糟糕呢?
Ross: Well I just know they're gonna be a couple of old windbags wearing tweed jackets with suede elbow patches.
我只知道他们会是那种老空谈者,穿着在手肘的地方缝上仿麂皮的花呢外套。
Monica: Ross?
罗斯?
Ross: These aren't suede.
这些不是仿麂皮。
Charlie: Excuse me, um, I'm looking for someone. You don't, by any chance, know a Ross Geller?
不好意思,我在找人。你认不认识 一个叫做罗斯·盖勒的?
Gunther: No.
不认识。
Ross: Hey, hi, hi, I'm, I'm Ross Geller.
嗨,嗨,我是罗斯·盖勒。
Charlie: Oh, hi. I'm professor Wealer.
嗨,我是魏勒教授。
Ross: Oh, oh, that's, that's, that's nice.
喔,这……这太好了。
Charlie: It's a ... It's good to meet you!
很高兴见到你!
Charlie: Thank you so much for taking the time out to show me around.
谢谢你愿意花时间帮我介绍环境。
Ross: Oh, no, it's no big deal, I mean, if I weren't doing this I'd just, you know, be at the gym working out.
不,这一点也不麻烦的。如果我没有这样做,反正我也只是在健身房健身而已。
Monica: Is he gonna introduce us?
他会介绍我们吗?
Chandler: Nah, I think we're just blurry shapes to him now.
我想他现在根本就看不到我们。
Charlie: Um, by the way, I-I really enjoyed your paper on the connection between geographic isolation and rapid mutagenesis.
对了,我真的很喜欢你写的……地域隔绝与快速突变之间关系的论文。
Ross: Oh, I wrote that in one night.
喔,我一个晚上就写完了。
Monica: Twenty bucks says they're married within the month.
我赌二十块钱他们一个月内就会结婚。
Ross: We should probably get going, uh, you know, we got a lot of ground to cover.
那么我们最好走吧,我们有很多地方要去。
Charlie: Oh, ah, isn't there another professor that is supposed to come with us?
不是有另外一位教授要加入我们吗?
Ross: I don't think so.
我想应该没有。
Charlie: I'm-I'm pretty sure, professor Spafford from Cornell?
我非常确定,是从康乃尔来的史伯夫教授。
Ross: Oh, well he's obviously late and the rule in my class is "if you can't come on time, then don't come at all".
他可能是迟到了,而我上课的规矩就是:如果你不能准时到,那就干脆不要到。
Ross: An option that many of my students use.
我很多学生最后都选择后者。
Ross: Shall we?
我们要走了吗?
Charlie: You don't think we should wait for him?
我们不用等他吗?你知道吗?
Ross: Oh, you know what, he's a big boy, I'm sure he'll find us, ok?
他是个大男孩了,我确定他可以找到我们的,好吗?
Professor Spafford: Professor Geller?
盖勒教授吗?
Ross: Oh, damn it!
喔,妈的!
Jane: Hi Joey it's Jane Rogers, can't wait for your party tonight.
嗨,乔伊,我是珍·罗杰,等不及要参加你今晚的派对了。
Jane: Listen, I forgot your address, can you give me a call? Thanks, bye.
我忘记你的地址了,可以回电给我吗?谢谢,再见。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: What's happening?
怎么了?
Rachel: Yeah, it's a real shame you can't make it to that one-woman show tonight.
真可惜你没有办法参加今晚的女人独角戏。
Joey: Oh, I'd love to, but I gotta get up so early the next day, you know? You know me, work comes first.
啊呜,我也想去,但是我隔天要好早起来。你知道我的,工作最重要。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊,是啊。
Message: Hi Joey, it's Jane Rogers, can't wait for your party tonight.
嗨,乔伊,我是珍·罗杰,等不及参加你今晚的派对了。
Joey: Stupid Jane Rogers!
珍·罗杰,你还真蠢!
Rachel: You are having a party tonight? !
你今晚要开派对?
Joey: No!
没有!
Rachel: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: Yeah ... Kinda having a ... a thing for the Days Of Our Life's people.
是的……我帮《我们的日子》的人员办了一个聚会。
Rachel: And you weren't gonna tell us? How did you think you were gonna get away with that?
而你却不告诉我们?你认为你可以逃得掉吗?
Joey: I do it every year.
我每年都这样做啊。
Rachel: You do that every year?
你每年都这样做!
Joey: I didn't have to tell you that! God, I'm stupider than Jan Rogers!
我不需要告诉你的!天啊,我比珍·罗杰还愚蠢!
Rachel: Oh, that's why you got us tickets to that play, to get rid of us? !
喔,所以你就给我们去看舞台剧的票甩掉我们!
Joey: Yeah ...
是啊……
Rachel: And last year is that why you sent us to that medieval times restaurant?
去年你就送我们去那间中古世纪餐厅?
Joey: Yeah ...
是啊……
Rachel: And the year before that, when you set up that nighttime tour of that button factory?
而前年你帮我们安排纽扣工厂之旅?
Joey: I can't believe you guys went for that one!
我不敢相信那个你们也会去!
Rachel: Joey, why wouldn't you invite us to your parties?
你为什么不邀请我们参加你的派对呢?
Joey: All right, you're fine, ok? But everyone else acts like an idiot around famous people!
你还好,但是其他人在名人面前都表现的像傻瓜一样!
Rachel: Well, then so just invite me ...
那么,就只邀请我就好了啊……
Joey: Please, I was trying to be nice, you're the worst one!
拜托,我只是在说好听的话,你是最糟糕的!
Rachel: Oh, Joey, come on! Please, please! Let me come, I will behave, I promise!
乔伊,别这样!拜托啦!让我参加,我会克制自己,我保证。
Rachel: I will behave! Please, please, please ...
我会克制自己!拜托……
Joey: Ok, ok! Ok! Fine! You can come, but don't tell anybody else. It's up on the roof at 8.
好啦,你可以参加。但是不要告诉其他人,八点钟在屋顶上面。
Rachel: Oh, a soap opera roof party!
喔,肥皂剧屋顶派对!
Rachel: I'm going to a soap opera roof party! Oh my God, oh my God!
我要参加肥皂剧屋顶派对!喔,我的天啊!
Rachel: And it's out of my system!
好了,发泄完了!
Professor Spafford: And then my wife and I went on a cruise to the Galapagos.
然后我老婆跟我搭游轮到加拉巴哥。
Professor Spafford: There was a sea food buffet you wouldn't believe.
你们不会相信他们的海鲜自助餐厅有多棒。
Professor Spafford: There were clams, and mussels, and oysters, and cracked crab, and snow crab, and king crab. It's a pity I'm allergic to shellfish.
有蛤蜊、河蚌还有生蠔,还有螃蟹……还有花蟹……还有帝王蟹。真可惜我对壳类海鲜对敏。
Ross: So, where did you get your undergraduate degree?
你大学是在哪念的呢?
Professor Spafford: And that's not all I'm allergic to.
而且我不只对那些过敏。
Ross: Oh, it's not over!
喔,还没有结束啊!
Professor Spafford: I'm also allergic to peanuts, and cashews, and almonds, and filberts ...
我还有对花生跟腰果过敏,还有杏仁果跟榛果……
Ross: So, basically all nuts?
所以基本上是所有的坚果类!
Professor Spafford: Interestingly ... no.
有趣的是,并不尽然。
Charlie: Kinda playing fast and loose with the word "interesting".
你在说“有趣的是”时说的挺慢的,让人以为就是如此。
Professor Spafford: If you'll excuse me I'm going to use the restroom.
不好意思失陪一下,我要去洗手间。
Professor Spafford: When I come back, remind me to tell you about the different types of animal dander I'm allergic to.
当我回来的时候,提醒我告诉你们……我对哪些动物过敏。
Charlie: Oh ... my God!
喔,我的天啊!
Ross: I've lost the will to live.
我已经丧失活下去的意志力了。
Charlie: Let's ditch him!
我们甩了他!
Ross: What?
什么?
Charlie: Come on, he's still in the bathroom! I'm begging you!
在他还在洗手间的时候,我求求你!
Ross: Oh ... ok, ok, fine. But ... ehm ... I just have one question for you, ehm ...
好的,但是我有个问题要先问你……
Ross: When we exit should we walk, or run, or prance, or stroll ...
我们出去的时候,应该是用走的、跑的……跳的还是散步出去?
Charlie: Stop it, stop it! He talks slow but he might pee fast! Ok, let's go!
别说了!他的话说得慢,搞不好尿得快,我们快走!
Ross: We actually managed to salvage the day.
幸好今天过的还不错。
Charlie: Yeah, we did.
是的,没错。
Charlie: And thanks for spending so much time with me.
谢谢你花这么多时间陪我。
Charlie: I'm so lucky it worked out you don't have class on Tuesday.
我很幸运,你星期二没有课。
Ross: Right.
没错。
Ross: Oh, hey, you guys! This is Charlie!
喔,嘿,你们好,这位是查莉!
Ross: Charlie, this is Phoebe and my sister, Monica.
查莉,这是菲比,还有我妹妹莫妮卡。
Phoebe: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: Yeah, Charlie is gonna be joining my department.
查莉将要加入我们系。
Phoebe: Oh, you're a paleontologist too!
你也是古生物学家!
Phoebe: Oh, ok, now, what do you think of Ranion's new theory of species' variegation in segmented arthopods?
那好,你对于……雷诺的分割类人猿物种多样性的新理论有何评价?
Charlie: Well, I think he's a little out there, but he does have some interesting ideas.
我觉得他有点太前卫了,但是他是有些有趣的观点。
Phoebe: Ah-hah.
啊哈。
Charlie: Oh, I'm sorry. I had to take this. Excuse me.
很抱歉,我要接一下电话。不好意思。
Ross: Ranion's theory of species variegation?
雷诺的物种多样性?
Phoebe: Yeah, I saw the article on your coffee table and I memorized the title to freak you out!
是的,我在你的咖啡桌上看到一篇文章,我背下了标题想要来吓你!
Monica: So, did you two have fun?
你们俩相处的愉快吗?
Ross: Oh! Oh my God, she's-she's great!
天啊,她真的是太棒了!
Ross: I mean, we-we have so much in common and she's just cool, you know, and funny ...
我们有许多共同点,她真是太酷了,你知道吗?还很风趣……
Monica: And I don't know if you've noticed but she's a hottle! ! Hi!
而且我不知道你有没有注意到 但是她真辣!嗨!
Rachel: Hey ... Hi you guys! Listen, you know what? I'm not feeling really well.
嘿……嗨,大家!听着,我觉得不太舒服。
Rachel: I think I'm not gonna get to go to the play.
我想我可能不能去看舞台剧表演了。
Ross: Really? What's-what's wrong?
真的吗?怎么了?
Rachel: I don't know! I think it's kind of serious! Uhm, you know ... I was watching this thing on TV this morning about ... Newcastle disease ... and I think I might have it! !
我不知道!好像蛮严重的!我今天早上在电视上有看到……什么关于新城疫的,我想我可能感染到了!
Charlie: Oh, Newcastle disease is a secretion borne virus that only affects chickens and ... other poultry.
噢,新城疫是跟分泌物有关的病毒,只有鸡或是其它家禽才会被传染到。
Rachel: Ok, who is this?
好的,这是谁?
Ross: I'm sorry, Rachel, this is Charlie Wealer, uh she's a collegue.
抱歉,瑞秋,这位是查莉·魏勒,她是我同事。
Rachel: Oh, hi! I-I would shake your hand but ... I'm sure you don't wanna get my chicken disease.
嗨!我应该要跟你握手的……但是我想你不会想要,被传染到我的鸡病。
Monica: Hey, Rachel, Can-can I see you for a sec?
瑞秋,我可以跟你谈一下吗?
Rachel: Sure!
当然!
Rachel: Oh ...
喔……
Monica: You're not sick!
你没有生病!
Rachel: What? Yes I am!
什么?我当然有!
Monica: Ok, then, why are you ... all dressed up?
那么为什么你要穿成这样呢?
Rachel: Wa! When you're sick, you do whatever you can to make yourself feel better!
哇!当你生病的时候,你会做任何事情,来让自己觉得好过一些!
Monica: You just wanna stay home so you can make a move on Joey!
你只是想要待在家里对乔伊采取行动不是。
Rachel: Oh, no, no! I heard you before, that is so not what this is!
喔,不不!我听进去了你之前说的话 事情不是这样的!
Monica: Ok, then what is this?
好的,那是怎么回事呢?
Rachel: Uh, Ok!
噢!好的!
Rachel: Joey is having a secret Days Of Our Lives party up on the roof and he sent you guys to the play to get rid of you!
乔伊帮《我们的日子》在屋顶举行秘密派对,他送你们去看舞台剧来甩掉你们!
Monica: What?
什么?
Ross: W-what's going on?
什么?这是怎么回事?
Monica: Joey is having a secret Days Of Our Lives party up on the roof!
乔伊帮《我们的日子》 在屋顶举行秘密派对!
Rachel: And-and he didn't want you guys to know about it but I came over here to tell you.
他不想要让你们知道,但是我还是过来告诉你们了。
Charlie: I thought you came to say you were sick.
你是过来说你生病的。
Rachel: All right, professor or detective?
你到底是教授还是侦探?
Phoebe: Joey's having a party and he wasn't gonna invite us?
等等,乔伊要开派对但不邀请我们?
Rachel: Yeah, he does it every year!
他每年都那样做的!
Rachel: That's why he's sending you to that play!
这就是为什么他要请我们去看舞台剧!
Rachel: That's why he sent us to that medieval restaurant, and to that button factory!
这就是为什么他请我们去中古世纪餐厅还有纽扣工厂!
Phoebe: And that bad, horrible museum tour!
而有那次糟糕的博物馆之旅吗?
Ross: No, I arranged that.
不是,那是我安排的。
Joey: Hey you guys, I'm turning in. Have fun.
你们好,我过来打招呼。祝你们玩的愉快。
Phoebe: We know about your party Joey.
我们知道你的派对了,乔伊。
Joey: What party?
什么派对?
Monica: The game's over! Take off your robe!
游戏结束了!把睡袍脱掉吧!
Joey:Really ... I mean ...
真的?我是说……
Everyone: No! No! Cover it up! Joey!
不!不!穿起来!穿起来!
Joey: Nice to meet you!
很高兴见到你!
Joey: Hey, you made it, all right. Hey, glad you could make it Thanks for coming.
嘿,你来了!太好了!很高兴你来了,谢谢你参加。
Monica: Oh my God! Kyle Lowder!
我的天啊,凯尔·罗德!
Kyle Lowder: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: I love you!
我爱你!
Joey: Hey, that's why I didn't invite you. you have to calm down, alright? just go, go get yourself a drink or something.
喂,这就是我为什么不想邀请你,你要冷静点,好吗?去喝点饮料什么的。
Monica: Oh yeah that's what you want- my inhibitions lowered.
是啊,你就是要让我的自制力崩溃。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Oh my God, can you believe we are surrounded by all this? I can barely control myself.
我的天啊,你敢相信我们被这些人包围着吗?我几乎控制不了自己。
Phoebe: Monica, you might wanna remember that you are married.
莫妮卡,你该了解到你已经结婚了。
Phoebe: Where is Chandler, anyway?
钱德呢?
Monica: Oh my God! Chandler!
我的天啊!钱德!
Chandler: Where the hell is everybody?
大家死哪去了?
Bitter woman: Why don't you like me? !
你为什么不喜欢我?
Bitter woman: Chaper one My first period.
第一章 我的第一次生理期。
Monica: Hey! Joey said no autographs!
嘿!乔伊说不能要签名的!
Monica: But if she's gettting one, I want one too, To Monica. And none of this "best wishes" crap. I want "love".
但是如果她有,那我也要!“给莫妮卡”,而且别写什么 “祝福”之类的,要写“爱”。
Rachel: Ok. Actually, uh Mon, Matthew was-was giving me his phone number.
事实上,莫妮卡,马修只是给我他的电话。
Monica: Oh man! If I had known I was coming to this party I never would've gotten married!
天啊!如果我知道,我要参加这个派对……我就一定不会结婚!
Matthew Ashford: It was nice to meet you Rachel.
很高兴认识你。
Rachel: Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
Matthew Ashford: Call me.
打电话给我。
Rachel: Ok.
好的。
Monica: We will!
我们会的!
Monica: Look at you with all the guys!
瞧瞧你周旋在众多男生之间!
Rachel: Yeah!
是啊!
Monica: I guess you have forgotten all about Joey?
我猜你把乔伊都忘光了?
Rachel: Yeah, well, I guess, I guess I have forgotten about Joey and clearly you've forgotten about Chandler!
是的,我想我是忘了乔伊而很明显地,你也忘了钱德!
Monica: Please ... Chandler is the love of my life ... oooh leather pants! Have mercy!
拜托,钱德是我的挚爱……唔皮裤耶!不会吧!
Charlie: So, did you get to go to things like this often?
你常常参加这种派对吗?
Ross: Ok, come on, this is New York.
是啊,这里是纽约耶。
Ross: I mean, one night you're at a rooftop party filled with soap stars, and the next night, you're ... uhm, who am I kidding, this is so cool.
我是说,有时候晚上在屋顶上跟很多肥皂剧明星开派对……有时候,就是……我是在骗谁呢,这实在太酷了!
Ross: So, eh ... it's probably gonna be hard for you to leave Boston, huh?
离开波士顿对你而言一定很困难吧?
Charlie: Actually, I'm kinda happy to be leaving ... I just broke up with someone.
事实上我很高兴离开那,我刚刚分手。
Ross: Ooh ... so sad ...
真令人伤心。
Ross: Uh, still, it can't be easy for you to leave Harvard? Especially after working alongside a Nobel Prize winner like Albert Wintermeyer?
但是离开哈佛 一定也是不容易?尤其是跟诺贝尔得主亚伯特·温麦尔共事过?
Charlie: Actually, Alby is the guy I broke up with.
事实上,阿亚就是我分手的人。
Ross: You ... you dated Albert Wintermeyer?
你跟亚伯特·温麦尔交往过?
Charlie: Yeah.
是的。
Ross: And you called him Alby? !
而你叫他“阿亚”?
Ross: I mean that's, that's like ... calling Albert Einstein ... er ... Alby ...
我是说,这就像是叫亚伯特·爱因斯坦……阿亚一样……
Charlie: Yeah, well, he is a, brilliant man.
对,他是个很聪明的男人。
Ross: Eh, you think?
你认为吗?
Ross: I mean, you went out with a guy who improved the accuracy of radiocarbon dating by a factor of 10!
我是说,你跟一个……提升了碳十四的精准测定法的男人交往!
Charlie: Yes! And while that is everything one looks for in a boyfriend, he had a lot of issues.
是的,而那正是每个人对男朋友的需求,他有很多问题。
Ross: Oh! like what?
像是什么呢?
Ross: Oh I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry ... it's just that this must be what regular people experience when they watch "Access Hollywood".
很抱歉,我不是要刺探隐私,只是跟……一般人看《直击好莱坞》有一样的反应。
Charlie: Ok, you want the dirt? Alby was seriously insecure.
好的,你想要知道内幕吗?阿亚有很严重的没安全感,
Charlie: I mean, he was really intimidated by the guy I dated before him.
他对我之前男朋友感到非常地不安。
Ross: Who is intimidating to a guy who won the Nobel Prize?
谁能够威胁到诺贝尔奖得主呢?
Charlie: A guy who won two.
得过两个诺贝尔奖的人。
Ross: Two? What? Don't tell me you-you dated Benjamin Hobart.
两个?什么?别告诉我你跟班杰明·赫伯交往过?
Charlie: Yeah ... for three years.
是的,交往了三年。
Ross: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Ross: Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who hasn't won the Nobel Prize?
你有没有跟没得过诺贝尔奖的人交往过呢?
Charlie: No. But-oh there was my first boyfriend Billy.
没有。但我的第一个男朋友比利没有。
Ross: Oh yeah? no, no Nobel Prizes for him?
是吗?他没有得诺贝尔吗?
Charlie: No, but he did just win the McArthur genius grant.
没有,但是他倒是得过麦克阿瑟的 “天才奖学金”。
Ross: Huh ... huh ... what a loser!
真是个失败者!
Ross: Some more wine?
要再喝点酒吗?
Phoebe: Hey, Ross!
嘿,罗斯!
Rachel: How is it going with Charlie?
罗斯,跟查莉进行的如何呢?
Ross: Oh Great! After I finish my wine I'm gonna blow my ... eh. average-sized brains out.
噢!很好!在我喝完酒之后……我正常水平的脑袋会爆炸。
Phoebe: Oh, What's the matter?
怎么了?
Ross: She only dates geniuses and-and Nobel Prize winners.
她只跟天才还有诺贝尔奖得主交往,
Ross: Oh my God, at the Chinese restaurant earlier today, I put chopsticks in my mouth and pretented to be a woolly mammoth.
我的天啊,今天在中国餐厅……我把筷子放在嘴中假装是长毛象。
Rachel: I always loved that.
我很喜欢那样耶。
Ross: Of course you would, your brains are smaller than mine!
当然你会喜欢,你的大脑比我的还小!
Ross: Man, I can't compete with the guys she goes out with, they are so out of my league!
天啊,我不能跟她交往过的男人相比,他们比我好太多了!
Ross: Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Rachel: Worse?
还有更糟的吗?
Ross: Oh much, much worse. I did my impression of Joan Rivers as one of the earliest amphibians ... "Can we walk"? Oh, you like that?
比那还糟。我还模仿琼·里弗斯(传奇女喜剧家)演出最早的两栖人 ……“我们可以去散步吗?”你喜欢吗?
Phoebe: No.
不。
Ross: What?
怎样?
Rachel: Come on! I think that's funny!
别这样!我觉得这样很好笑啊!
Rachel: Woolly mammoth.
长毛象。
Bitter lady: Well, I bet you are all thinking that "Now would be a really great time for an intermission", huh?
我想你们一定在想现在该中场休息了,是吗?
Chandler: oh yes, God yes!
是的,上帝,拜托!
Bitter lady: Well, you're not gonna get one! Cause in life there are no intermissions, people.
你们不会休息的!因为现实生活是没有中场休息的!
Bitter lady: Chapter 7, Divorce is a 4 letter word.
现在开始第七章:离婚是四个字!
Bitter lady: How could he leave me? !
他怎么可以离开我呢?
Chandler: I ... I don't know ... you seem lovely.
我不知道,你看起来挺可爱的。
Joey: Hey, Ross, this is one of my co-stars, Dirk. Dirk, this is my good friend Ross.
罗斯,这是我同事登克。登克,这是我好朋友罗斯。
Ross: Oh, cice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
Dirk: Hey! So what show are you on?
嘿!你是哪出戏的呢?
Ross: Oh, I'm no an actor, I'm a professor of palaeontology.
我不是演员,我是古生物学教授。
Joey: The science.
科学的东西。
Dirk: Oh! Hey, well listen, I play a scientist on "Days".
嘿,听着,我在 《我们的日子》里面演的是科学家。
Dirk: And my character has just won a Nobel prize.
我的角色刚刚赢得诺贝尔奖。
Joey: Hey Ross, listen, Dirk was wondering about the woman that you brought and if you guys were together, or ...
罗斯,登克想问你带来的那个女生是不是你的女朋友,或是想要……
Ross: Oh, well, no, but I mean, she-she only goes out with really, really smart guys.
嗯,不是,不过……她只跟非常、非常聪明的男生交往。
Dirk: Hey, I got a 690 on my SATs.
嘿,我大学联考考了六百九十分。
Ross: I'd lead with that.
真是高分啊。
Monica: That's it, just sign right on the bra.
好了,就签在胸罩上面就可以了。
Joey: Monica!
莫妮卡!
Monica: Don't worry Joe, I-I won't come next year!
别担心 乔伊,我明年不会来了!
Joey: What you got there?
你那是什么呢?
Rachel: Well, just some boys gave me their phone numbers.
只是一些男生给我的电话。
Joey: Ah, let me, let me see! Damn, that's a lot of guys! Are you a little slutty?
真的吗?让我看看!该死,还真多男生呢!你是不是有点风♥骚呢?
Rachel: I think I am.
没错。
Joey: Let me see if I approve any of these clowns. This guy wears a rug.
让我看看有哪些小丑是够格的。这个男的戴假发。
Rachel: Well ...
喔……
Joey: This guy's Canadian.
这个男的是加拿大人。
Joey: And this guy is in a cult, ok, and it costs you $5,000 to get to level three and I don't feel any different.
这个男的参加秘密教派,你得花五千块才能升到第三级,但我也没有感到有什么不同。
Joey: Pass, pass, oh pass, pass ...
跳过,哈……喔,跳过,跳过……
Rachel: Why, why, what's wrong with these guys?
为什么?这些男生有什么不好的?
Joey: Well, nothing major, it's just that, you know, they're not really good enough for you, and you deserve the best.
嗯,没有什么特别不好的,只是他们全都配不上你,而你应该跟最好的人在一起。
Rachel: Joey, you're so sweet.
乔伊,你真是贴心。
Joey: It's true. But you know what, it doesn't matter because I already know who you're gonna go home with tonight.
那倒是。不过没关系,我已经知道你会跟谁回家了。
Rachel: Who?
谁?
Joey: Me.
我。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Joey: Yeah, because we live together, it's a joke!
是啊,因为我们住在一起,开玩笑的!
Rachel: Oh, Very funny ... Really. I got it.
是啊,真好笑!我听懂了。
Joey: Got you!
唬到你了!
Rachel: You're funny, Joey. Oh, my God.
你真好笑,乔伊。喔,我的天。
Chandler: So, how did you enjoy the play?
喜欢那场舞台剧表演吗?
Monica: Oh, my God, honey, I'm so so so so so so sorry.
我的天,亲爱的,我真是抱歉。
Chandler: Well you should be.
没错。
Chandler: You missed the most powerful three hours in the history of the theater.
你错失了戏剧史上最强劲的三个小时。
Monica: You really liked it?
你真的喜欢吗?
Chandler: Oh yeah! I mean at first I hated it, but why wouldn't I, because as a man I've been trained not to listen!
对,一开始我是很讨厌的,我一定会的啊,因为身为男人,我就是被训练成不要聆听的!
Chandler: But after chapter 16, "fat, single and ready to mingle",
但是在第十六章之后,《肥胖、单身而且准备好要乱搞》。
Chandler: I was uplifted.
我就被鼓舞起来了。
Monica: Oh really?
真的吗?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, I had no idea the amazing journey you go through as a woman! Tell me, tell me about your first period!
是的,我根本不晓得女人的经历过程是这样的神奇,告诉我,跟我说你的第一次生理期!
Monica: No!
不!
Chandler: Did somebody sign your bra?
有人在你的胸罩上签名吗?
Monica: So I got it when I was 13. Very difficult.
我是十三岁时候来的。非常难过。
Phoebe: Hey Ross! So, listen, about you and-and the dinosaur girl, are you really just gonna let a couple of Nobel prizes scare you off? What is that, come on, a piece of paper?
嘿罗斯!听着,关于你跟那个恐龙女生的事,你真的就要让几个诺贝尔奖把你吓走吗?那是怎样?不过是几张论文不是吗?
Ross: It's actually a million dollar prize.
事实上是一百万的奖金。
Phoebe: Go Charlie!
查莉你真行!
Phoebe: But my point is, ok so she dated them but she also broke up with them.
但是我的重点是……她是跟他们交往过,不过都分手了啊。
Phoebe: Maybe she's looking to, you know, slum it with some average Joe PhD.
或许她正在寻找一般平凡的博士而已。
Ross: Yeah, maybe. And I do have my whole career in front of me. I mean, I-I could still win a Nobel prize.
或许吧,而我的事业正在发展中。我是说……我还是有可能赢得诺贝尔奖的。
Ross: Although, the last two papers I-I've written were widely discredited.
虽然我最近的两份论文被广泛地批评过。
Phoebe: You're so much more than just brains! You're sweet, and kind, and funny ...
你不只是聪明而已,你很贴心、很仁慈又很风趣……
Ross: And sexy.
还有性感。
Phoebe: Ok well give her a chance to see all of that!
好的,给她一个机会见识这全部!
Ross: Yeah, yeah, you're right, thanks Pheebs, I'm gonna go find her.
对,你说的没错,谢谢,我要去找她了。
Phoebe: Good for you! Hey, and I thought your paper on punctuated equilibrium in the Devonian era was top-notch!
太好了!还有你关于泥盆纪时期突显均势的论文,是有很精辟见解的!
Ross: Stop going through my stuff!
不要再翻我的东西了!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: I just wanted to let you know, I've changed my mind: I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna kiss Joey.
我只想让你知道,我改变主意了:我要做了,我要去亲乔伊。
Monica: No, you can't! Friends hooking up is a bad idea.
不!你不行!朋友在一起是件坏事。
Rachel: Please, what about you and Chandler?
拜托!那你跟钱德呢?
Monica: That's different! I was drunk and stupid!
那是不一样的!我喝醉了而且很蠢!
Rachel: Well hello!
拜托!
Monica: What about all the guys that you got the phone numbers from? Why don't you just kiss one of them?
那些给你电话的男生呢?你为什么不去亲其中一个?
Rachel: I could, I could, but I don't want to! I wanna kiss Joey!
我是可以……但是我不想,我想要亲乔伊!
Monica: Alright. I think it's a big mistake but it's your decision.
好吧,我认为这样是不对的,但那是你自己的决定。
Rachel: I'm gonna do it.
我要去做了。
Monica: And I can't stop you.
而我无法阻止你吗?
Rachel: No.
对。
Monica: Oh, can I at least have the phone numbers!
那至少把那些电话号码给我吧!
Ross: Hey Rach, have you seen Charlie anywhere?
瑞秋,你有看到查莉吗?
Ross: I'm smarter than him!
我比他聪明多了!
Phoebe: Hey, thank you so much for these tickets, Chandler.
谢谢你送我们票,钱德。
Chandler: Oh well, this was a really important experience for me, and I wanted to share it with you.
这对我是很重要的经历,而我想跟你们分享。
Monica: Oh, you're so wonderful.
你真是好人。
Bitter woman: Why don't you like me!
你为什么不喜欢我?
Bitter woman: Chapter one my first period.
第一章 我的第一次生理期。
Chandler: Can't believe you guys bought that, enjoy your slow death.
真不敢相信你们相信我,好好享受你们的慢性死亡吧!


《老友记》本章剧本下载