老友记 第九季 第二十一集

FriendsS09E21

Part1

2019年8月26日 03:39 推荐到豆瓣

Friends Season 9 Episode 21: The One at the Fertility Clinic.


老友记第9季第21集:生育能力检查。

Monica: It's so weird, how did Joey end up kissing Charlie last night? I thought you'd end up kissing Charlie.
真是太奇怪了,乔伊昨晚最后怎么会去亲查莉呢?我还以为最后会是你去亲查莉。
Ross: Hey, I thought I'd end up kissing Charlie too ok? But surprise!
嘿,我也这么以为啊!但是……惊喜!
Chandler: I missed most of the party.
我错过大部分的派对。
Chandler: Charlie's a girl, right?
查莉是女生,对吧?
Ross: Yes, she is this new professor in my department that I did not kiss.
是的,她是刚来我系而我没亲到的那个新教授。
Rachel: I don't know why Joey had to kiss her! I mean, of all the girls at the party, God!
我不知道为什么乔伊要亲她!有这么多女生在派对上,天啊!
Ross: Why do you care so much?
你为什么这么在乎呢?
Monica: Yes, Rachel, why do you care so much?
是啊,瑞秋,你为什么这么在乎呢?
Rachel: Be-cause Ross is the father of my child!
因为罗斯是我孩子的父亲!
Rachel: You know ... and I ... want him to hook up with lots of women!
你知道的,而我希望他可以有机会跟很多女人交往!
Rachel: Look, I just, All I'm saying is, I don't think that Joey and Charlie have anything in common.
我的意思是说,我不认为乔伊跟查莉有任何相同之处。
Ross: I don't know, they seem to have a shared interest in each other's tonsils.
我不知道,他们似乎对彼此的扁桃腺有相同的兴趣。
Phoebe: Wow, Joey and a professor! Can you imagine, if they had kids and if-if the kids got her intelligence and Joey's raw sexual magnetism ... those nerds will get laaaaaid!
哇,乔伊跟大学教授,你们能想像万一他们有小孩吗?如果小孩子遗传到她的智慧……还有乔伊的原始性吸引力……书呆子可以歇歇了!
Rachel: All right, so ... Ross, you're ok with all this? I mean…
好了,罗斯你对这一切都没关系吗?我是说……
Ross: Yeah, it's no big deal. I mean, I just met her and I'm fine with it.
又没有什么大不了的,我才刚认识她 我没事的。
Ross: Oh, God. I forgot how hot she was! I'm gonna get some more coffee.
天啊,我忘了她有多辣了!我要去多倒些咖啡。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
All: Hi!
嘿!
Charlie: Oh you know, I'll come with you.
喔,我跟你去。
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Chandler: So, a professor, uh?
是教授吗?
Joey: Yeah! She is cool, and she's so smart!
是啊,她真酷,而且很聪明!
Joey: Her mind is totally acrimonious.
她的内心是完全的“尖酸刻薄”。
Joey: That's not how she used it.
她好像不是那样用那个词的。
Charlie: I feel like I owe you an explanation. I don't ordinarily go around kissing guys at parties.
我觉得我应该向你解释……我通常不会在派对上乱亲男生的。
Charlie: I'm ... well, I'm kind of embarrassed. I really hope you don't think less of me.
我……嗯,我有点难为情。我希望你不会因此而瞧不起我。
Ross: No, think less of you! No, I don't think less of you. I mean, you-you saw someone you liked and you kissed them.
不,瞧不起你?我不会瞧不起你的。我是说,你看到喜欢的人,然后你亲了他。
Ross: I mean, those people who-who like someone and-and don't kiss them ... those-those people are stupid, I hate those people.
那些有喜欢的人,却又不亲他们的人……那些人是笨蛋,我恨死那些人了。
Charlie: You know, actually I'm a little surprised to myself.
事实上,我自己也是很惊讶。
Charlie: I mean, Joey is so different from the guys I usually date. I mean, they're all professors, and intellectuals, and paleontologists mostly, you know, very cerebral ...
我是说,乔伊跟我以前交往的人太不同了。他们全都是教授、高知识份子,大部分是古生物学家,你知道的,非常有理智……
Ross: Yeah, I know the type.
是的,我知道那一类型的人。
Joey: Hey, if you wanna you know grab a bite before work we'd better get acrimonious. No? Am I getting close?
如果你想要在上班前先吃点东西,我们最好赶快“尖酸刻薄”。不对吗?意思很接近吧?
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey you guys! Look what I just got.
嘿,你们瞧瞧我买了什么。
Rachel: Oh, wow, I love those! Where did you get them?
哇!我喜欢这双鞋!你去哪买的?
Phoebe: I bought them off eBay!
我从eBay网站上买的!
Rachel: They used to belong to the late Shania Twain.
这本来属于去世的仙妮亚·唐恩(加拿大流行乐天后)的。
Rachel: Phoebe, Shania Twain is still alive!
菲比,仙妮亚·唐恩还活着!
Phoebe: Oh, then I overpaid.
喔,那我多付钱了。
Monica: Hey, what's this?
嘿,这是什么?
Rachel: Oh, it's a gift certificate to this new Spa in SoHo.
喔,那是苏活区一间新开水疗中心的礼券。
Monica: Oh, you can't show Phoebe this! She hates those corporate massage chains.
你不能给菲比看到,她痛恨这些大型连锁按♥摩中心的。
Rachel: Ah, why, now I can't get a massage? There are so many things that she disapproves of. I can't eat veal, I can't wear fur, I can't go hunting.
什么?我连按♥摩都不行吗?有很多事情她都不准我们做。我不能吃小牛肉,我不能穿皮草,我不能去打猎。
Monica: Do you wanna go hunting?
你想要去打猎吗?
Rachel: Well, I would like to have the option!
至少我要有选择的权利!
Phoebe: What's up? Hey, Rachel!
那是什么?嘿,瑞秋?
Rachel: Ahh!
啊哈!
Phoebe: No, you can't go there!
不,你不能去!
Phoebe: You know how I feel about these "big massage places"! They're putting people like me out of business!
你知道我对这些按♥摩中心的观感!它们害得像我这样的人失业!
Monica: And she wants to go hunting, too!
她也想去打猎喔!
Rachel: Phoebe, come on, I don't wanna waste it! It would be like throwing away a hundred bucks!
菲比,别这样,我不想浪费掉它!这就好像是白白丢掉一百块!
Phoebe: Ok, this is not about the money, ok?
好了,这跟钱无关,好吗?
Phoebe: It's-it's about, it's about corporate greed destroying our hearts and leaving us ... the-the hollow shells.
这跟大企业贪婪毁灭我们的心灵……然后让我们只剩下空空的躯体。
Rachel: I don't care about any of that!
我根本不在乎那些!
Phoebe: Well, do you care about friendship?
那你在乎我们的友谊吗?
Rachel: Oh!
哦呜!
Phoebe: I feel really strongly about this, Rachel. Please, don't use this gift certificate. I'm asking you as a friend.
我对这个真的很反感,请不要用这张礼券,我以朋友的身分要求你。
Rachel: Oh, not as a friend, Phoebe! Fine, I won't use it!
喔,不要以朋友的身分,菲比!好啦,我不用就是了!
Phoebe: Promise?
保证吗?
Rachel: I promise.
我保证。
Phoebe: Thank you.
谢谢。
Rachel: But I am going hunting!
不过我会去打猎的!
Monica: Hey honey! I missed you today!
嗨,亲爱的,我今天好想你!
Chandler: Oh, yeah?
喔,是吗?
Monica: Yeah. Hey. What'd you wanna do tonight?
是啊。你今晚想要做什么呢?
Chandler: Oh, well uh, maybe we could ...
或许我们可以……
Monica: Ok, trying to turn me on by making a mess? Know your audience!
好,想用把东西弄乱来让我性奋吗?多了解一下你的对象!
Monica: Besides, tomorrow we're doing those fertility tests and until then you need to keep your tadpoles in the tank.
况且,明天我们要做不孕症的检查 在那之前,你得要把你的蝌蚪放在池塘里。
Chandler: We really need to take those tests? You know, I don't like the words they use in those places, you know? They're so clinical. This is a pee-pee, that's a hoo-hoo.
我们一定要做那些检查吗?我不喜欢他们用的那些字眼,你知道吗?太医学化了。这是小弟弟,那是小妹妹。
Monica: Honey, we've been trying to have a baby for over a year.
亲爱的,我们为了要怀孕已经试了一年了,
Monica:Just think it's a good idea to find out if everything's okay. Just a few routine tests.
只是觉得检查一切是否正常是件好事。只是几样例行的检查。
Chandler: But I don't wanna do it in a cup!
但是我不想要弄在一个杯子里!
Monica: What is the big deal?
有什么大不了的呢?
Chandler: It's weird! In a doctor's office?
很怪!在诊所里?
Monica: It's not ok to do it in a doctor's office but it is ok to do it in a parked car behind a Taco Bell?
不能在诊所做……但是在塔可钟快餐后面的停车场就可以吗?
Chandler: I cannot believe Ross told you that! And in my defense, it was a Wendy's!
我不敢相信罗斯告诉了你!但是我要澄清的是,那是在温蒂汉堡!
Monica: Oh, ok, I don't wanna do this test either, but I really do think it's a good idea!
听着,我也不想做那些检查,但是我真的认为这是个好主意!
Chandler: Yeah, ok. I'm sure that doctor's office can't be worst than on a class trip to the Hershey's factory!
我想在医院做总不会比……在去巧克力工厂的路上做还糟糕吧?
Monica: Oh!
喔!
Chandler: Oh, yeah! Rachel talks too!
是的!瑞秋也是大嘴巴!
Joey: Who says that wine has to cost more than milk!
谁说酒一定要比牛奶贵呢?
Joey: Heeey!
嘿!
Charlie: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: Come on in, how are ya?
请进,你好吗?
Charlie: I'm good!
我很好!
Joey: Can I offer you a drink?
你要喝一杯吗?
Charlie: Please, I have been crazed all day!
好的,我整天都忙疯了!
Charlie: I had a meeting with the dean, and my syllabus for summer school is due and I'm writing the foreword for a friend's book ...
我跟系主任开了会,我暑期班的课程表又要交……然后我要帮一个朋友写新书的序……
Joey: Yeah, I had a pretty hectic day at work too, today I had to open a door and go ohhhh!
我今天工作也很忙,今天我要开门然后出去!
Charlie: So I am just so excited to be here.
所以我很兴奋能够来到这里。
Charlie: I mean I can't wait to start exploring the city!
我等不及要发掘这个城市了!
Joey: Hey, if you need a tour guide ...
如果你需要导游……
Charlie: Oh, you mean it? That would be so fun!
你是说真的吗?一定会很好玩!
Joey: Oh, yeah, definitely, definitely ok. Uh, what do you wanna see first?
喔,是一定的,好了,你想先去哪里呢?
Charlie: Oh, well, we can go see the Kronos Quartet at the Avery Fisher Hall.
我们可以去国家音乐厅听克诺斯四重奏。
Joey: Ok!
好的!
Charlie: And, oh, there is a collection of Walt Whitman letters on display at the public library.
在市立图书馆有惠特曼书信的展览。
Joey: I know, yeah!
我知道!
Charlie: Ahh. Uhm, but first, I have to see the MET!
但是,我想先去看看大都会博物馆!
Joey: Ok, let me stop you right there. The Mets suck, ok? You wanna see the Yankees.
好的,让我先打断一下。大都会队逊毙了,好吗?你会比较喜欢洋基队的。
Charlie: No, no, not the Mets, the MET, singular!
不,不是大都会队,是大都会,是单数!
Joey: Which one, they all suck!
哪一队?反正他们全部都很逊!
Charlie: The museum!
博物馆!
Joey: I don't think so.
我可不认为这一队会好到哪里去。
Rachel: Hi there!
嗨!
Receptionist: Hello, welcome to Lavender Day Spa. How may I help you?
嗨,欢迎光临薰衣草芳香疗法。我能为您服务吗?
Rachel: Oh, hi. I'm, I have a massage appointment under Rachel Green.
嗨,我是瑞秋·格林,我有预约按♥摩。
Receptionist: Okay.
好的。
Rachel: and here is my gift certificate.
这是我的礼券。
Receptionist: This's been torn up.
这被撕掉了。
Rachel: And ... taped back together.
而且被粘回去了。
Receptionist: Ok, well, I'll call you as soon as your massage therapist is ready.
好的,等您的按♥摩师准备好后,我会马上通知您的。
Rachel: Ok.
好的。
Receptionist: Have a seat through the glass doors.
请在玻璃门外的沙发坐一下。
Rachel: Through the glass doors.
在玻璃门外。
Receptionist: Through the glass doors.
在玻璃门外。
Rachel: Alrighty then.
好的。
Receptionist: Phoebe, your next client's in the waiting room.
菲比,你的下一位客人在候客室等着。
Phoebe: Ok. Do we have to talk like that when they're not around?
当客人不在的时候,我们也要这样说话吗?
Phoebe: Oh, no, no, no! Listen, is there someone who can fill in for me?
喔,不不不……听着,有人可以帮我做这一个吗?
Receptionist: Sorry, everyone is booked!
对不起,大家都被预约了!
Phoebe: But that woman can't know I work here. She's a friend of mine and I made this big stink about how awful this massage chains are.
那女人不能知道我在这里工作。她是我朋友,而我告诉她我很讨厌这些糟糕的按♥摩连锁店。
Receptionist: Then why do you work here?
那你为什么要在这里工作呢?
Phoebe: Cause it's good money! But that doesn't change the fact that this is an evil blood sucking corporate machine!
因为薪水很好啊!但是那并不会改变……这是个邪恶、吸血、大企业体的事实!
Receptionist: Well, I think this is a great place to work!
我倒是觉得这是个不错的工作环境!
Phoebe: Ok, are they listening?
好,他们有在监听吗?
Joey: Ross!
罗斯!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: I uh, I need to talk to you about Charlie.
我需要跟你谈查莉的事。
Ross: Oh, do you, do you really?
喔,真的吗?有必要吗?
Joey: Yeah, I'm ... I'm kinda having a little problem.
是啊,我有一点小问题。
Ross: Look, if you don't know what the word "acrimonious" means, just don't use it!
听着,如果你不知道“尖酸刻薄” 是什么意思,那就不要用它!
Joey: No, look, you know Charlie, right? She's cool, she's funny, her body is soo ...
听着,你了解查莉,不是吗?她很酷、风趣,而且她的身材又很……
Ross: Get to the problem!
说重点!
Joey: Right. It's just that she's so much smarter than all the girls I've ever dated! Combined!
好的,她只是比我约会过的所有女生……全部加起来都还要聪明!
Joey: You know, and I just, I don't want her to think I'm stupid!
你知道吗?而我只是,我不想要让她觉得我很笨!
Ross: Are you wearing two belts?
你系两条皮带吗?
Joey: Eh, what do you know!
嘿,你怎么知道的呢?
Ross: You were saying you didn't wanna seem stupid.
你刚刚说你不想看起来很笨。
Joey: Right, right, right, well, she, like she wants to go to all this cultural places and I don't know how to talk about that stuff. You gotta help me out!
嗯,她想要去那些很有文化的地方……而我不知道要怎么谈论那些东西,你一定要帮我!
Ross: You know, I-I really don't wanna get involved in you guy's relationship.
我不想要介入你们的关系当中。
Joey: Oh dude, please, come on, you're the smartest person I know and I-I really like this girl, ok, I-I don't wanna lose her.
老兄,拜托,别这样 你是我认识的最聪明的人,而我真的很喜欢这个女生,好吗?我不想要失去她。
Ross: Fine.
好啦。
Joey: Thanks.
谢谢。
Ross: Ok. Let's see. Oh, you-you should take her to the MET!
好的,让我想想。喔,你应该带她去大都会!
Joey: The Metsss!
大都会队!
Ross: No-no-no! The MET! The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
不,大都会!大都会艺术博物馆。
Joey: Oh, that's what she meant!
喔,原来她指的是那个!
Joey: You know, if they're gonna shorten it, they should call it the MUSE! you know? short for museum, and avoid all the confusion!
如果他们要用简称,应该把它叫做“博物”,你知道吗?博物馆的简称,避免混淆!
Ross: Yeah, yeah, most days the place is packed with confused angry baseball fans.
是啊,很多时候那地方都挤满了混淆又生气的棒球迷。
Joey: Ok, all right, so, I-I'll take her to the MET.
好的,那我带她去大都会。
Ross: Yeah, uh, uh, ok, there's this great rare bookstore on Madison Avenue.
对了,在麦迪逊大道上有间很棒的书店。
Ross: You know what? She loves architecture, you know what you should do?
你知道吗?她热爱建筑?
Ross: You should take a walk down fifth to the Saint Patrick's Cathedral and there there's this great little pastry shop that she'd love.
你应该带她从第五大道散步,到圣派屈克教堂在那边有间很棒的烘培坊,她一定会喜欢。
Joey: Geez, sounds like you should be going on this date!
天啊,听起来好像是你应该去约会才对!
Ross: But I'm not!
但是我并没有!
Ross: You know what if you're in the mood for Thai food ...
你知道吗,如果你有心情吃泰国食物……
Joey: Okay, slow down.
好的,说慢一点。
Joey: You're going way too fast. Okay? Just go back to the Met.
你说的太快了,好吗?先回去讲大都会。
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Joey: So, you gotta tell me exactly what to do there.
你必须要详细告诉我在那边要做什么。
Ross: Ok, when you walk in the museum, take a right, okah? that's the antiquities wing.
当你们进入博物馆时,先向右转……那边是古代文物厅。
Ross: Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, up to the Byzantine Empire.
古埃及、美索不达米亚直到拜占庭帝国。
Joey: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Ok, so, I walk in the door and make a right.
喔噢,喔噢,喔噢,喔噢,喔噢,好的,所以我进门以后,往右转。
Chandler: I have a weird feeling about this place. I mean how do I know that they are not gonna secretly videotape me and put it all over the Internet.
我觉得这地方怪怪的,我怎么知道……他们会不会偷录下来,然后放到网络上呢?
Monica: Because, honey, I-I mean this in the sweetest way possible, nobody is gonna wanna watch that.
因为,亲爱的……我以我能做到最甜美的方式告诉你……没有人会想要看的。
Nurse: Mr. Bing? Here you are!
宾先生?拿去吧!
Nurse: You'll go into that room and deposit your specimen into the container.
进去那间房间,然后把样本放入容器内。
Chandler: Deposit my specimen? You know, I usually have to call a 900 number for that kind of talk. Thanks, got it.
把样本放入?我通常要打一些900电话才能听到这种谈话。谢谢,知道了。
Monica: All right, honey, my test is down the hall, are you sure you're gonna be ok?
好了,亲爱的,我的检查在另外一边,你确定你还好吗?
Chandler: Yeah, I guess!
是的,我想应该吧!
Monica: Look, I know this is embarrassing, but nobody cares! No one here even knows you!
听着,我知道这很尴尬,但是没有人在乎啊,在这里根本没有人认识你!
Janice: Oh my God!
喔,我的天啊!
Chandler: Oh, Come on!
喔,瘟神啊!
Janice: How great is this!
这是不是太棒了呢?
Monica: Yeah, we're probably fertile, let's go home!
我们或许没有不孕,我们回家吧!
Chandler: Why are you here?
你为什么会在这里呢?
Janice: Well, Sid and I are trying again and we had trouble last time because apparently we ...
西德跟我想要再试一次,我们上一次有问题……
Chandler: No no no, I mean, why? why is she here?
不不不,我是说,为什么?为什么她会在这里?
Janice: Oh! Someone's a little cranky today 'cause they have to do it in a cup! Oh! They gave you the kiddy size.
有人今天不太高兴,因为他们要弄到一个杯子里面……喔,他们给你小孩用的杯子。
Chandler: What? !
什么?!
Monica: This was fun! But I've got an invasive vaginal exam to get to!
这真有趣,但是我有内诊要去做!
Chandler: I'd love to stay, but I have eh ... got a hot date ...
我也希望我可以留下来,但是我有个火♥辣的约会。
Janice: Please go! Just let me know if you need a hand!
请便,如果你需要帮手的话告诉我。
Chandler: I think it just fell off.
我想它刚刚消退了。
Phoebe: Hello "ja", it's time for your massage, ja! Put-put your face in the hole.
嗨,是的按♥摩时候到了,是的把你的脸放入洞中。
Rachel: Wow, a Swedish massage from a real Swedish person.
真正瑞典人做的瑞典式按♥摩。
Phoebe: Ok, then I'm Swedish.
好的,那我就是瑞典人。
Monica: So, what's your name?
你叫什么名字呢?
Phoebe: It's a normal Swedish name ... Ikea.
只是平凡一般的瑞典名字宜家(瑞典家具卖场)。
Rachel: Oh, what an interesting name.
哇,真是有趣的名字。
Phoebe: Ja!
是啊!
Rachel: You know I ...
你知道,我……
Phoebe: Time for your scalp massage!
头皮按♥摩时间到了!
Rachel: Wow. I really love your ...
哇,我真的好喜欢你的……
Phoebe: Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗?
Rachel: No, it's just that uhm ... just feels so good ... Ikea.
不,只是……只是觉得很舒服……宜家。
Rachel: No, hey, say, you'll know this, what's the capital of Sweden?
嘿,看你知不知道这个,瑞典的首都是哪里呢?
Phoebe: Uhm ... Stockholm.
斯德哥尔摩。
Rachel: Damn! I wish I knew if that was right!
该死的!希望我知道那是对还是错。
Joey: Note the painterly lines and subtle impasto on this canvas. Monet painted quickly and usually outdoors as his elusive subject was light itself.
看那些线条,潜藏多层颜料厚涂在画布上……莫奈快速地作画,而且通常是在户外……因为他和光线一样喜欢孤独。
Ross: Now, do you have any idea what you just said?
你知道你刚刚说的是什么意思吗?
Joey: No, no, my mouth says the words, my brain is thinking monster trucks!
不,我的嘴巴说着那些字,但是我的头脑想的是“怪兽卡车”!
Ross: Wow.
哇喔。
Ross: Ok now, remember, when you get to the museum, Monet is-is not spelt M-O-N-A-Y.I just ... I wrote that out phonetically for you.
现在,记住,当你进入博物馆时……莫奈的写法不是MONAY。我只是帮你用发音写下来。
Joey: Phonetically?
发音?
Ross: Yeah, yeah, that means ... you know? We just ... we don't have time for this.
是的,那是……我们没有时间讨论那些了。
Joey: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Ok, but you know what? I gotta say, I'm really impressed that-that you were able to memorize all this so quickly!
我得说我真的很惊讶你可以这么快速背下这些东西!
Joey: Ah! I'm an actor! I can memorize anything! Last week on "Days" I had to say "Frontal temporal zygomatic craniotomy".
我是演员,我可以背下任何东西的,上星期在《我们的日子》剧中,我得说:“前端颞颧骨切开术”。
Ross: Wow. Wh-what's that mean?
哇,那是什么意思呢?
Joey: No idea!
不知道!
Joey: But the guy I said it to dies in the next scene so, I guess it means "you're gonna get eaten by a bear".
但是那个被我那样说的男的,在下一集就死了,所以我想那可能是说“你会被熊给吃了”。
Ross: Ok! Um. So let's move on to the, to the Renaissance?
好的,那我们来看,文艺复兴时期?
Joey: Ok, Caravaggio uses chiaroscuro here to highlight the anguish of the central figure. Touch it, it's really bumpy!
好的,卡拉瓦乔在这里使用了明暗对照法……突显出中央人物的极度痛苦。碰触它,还真是凹凸不平!
Ross: Nah ah! Nah ah! No no no! No ad-libbing and dude, you-you can't touch the paintings.
不,不能即兴演出,还有,你不能乱碰的。
Joey: Come on! you ...
担心什么?
Ross: No! No!
不!
Chandler: My specimen is in the room, and I just wanna thank whoever knocked on the door while I was in there.
我的样本在房间里了,我只想谢谢刚刚那个。我在里面的时候敲门的人。
Chandler: Really helped speed the process along!
真的帮助加速了整个流程!
Chandler: Janice! You're not ... gone?
珍妮丝,你还没有消失啊?
Janice: Oh! Sid is still in his room. I don't allow porn at home so this is like a vacation for him.
西德还在他的房间里,我不许家里有色情书刊,所以这对他而言简直是快乐假期。
Janice: So, did you do it? Did you make your deposit?
所以你做了吗?完成你的样品存放手续了吗?
Chandler: Yeah! yeah. Hard part is over!
是啊!最困难的部份结束了!
Janice: Oh, that's not the hard part honey!
那不是最困难的,亲爱的!
Chandler: Well, no, there is talking to you, but- Monica is gonna come out, we're gonna go soon.
没错啊,跟你说完了,莫妮卡出来了我们很快就要走了。
Janice: Chandler, the hard part is what comes next. Aren't you a little worried about the results? I mean, oh, when Sid and I did this last time. My God, I was a mess.
钱德,接下来才是最困难的部份,你难道不担心结果吗?我是说,当西德跟我上次来做的时候,我的天,我紧张死了。
Chandler: I haven't even ... thought about the results ... I just ... assumed that everything was gonna be ok.
我根本没有想过结果……我只是以为一切都会没事。
Janice: oh, you know what? you probably is.
结果你知道吗?
Chandler: Yeah, but what if it's not ok? I mean what if, what if there is a reason we can't have a baby?
或许就是没事但是要是有事呢?我是说万一我们不孕是有原因的呢?
Janice: Oh, Chandler, look. You and Monica are meant to have children. I am sure it's gonna be just fine.
钱德,听着,你跟莫妮卡一定会有小孩,我敢说一切一定都没事的。
Chandler: Yeah, yeah, ok, thanks. I mean I can't believe I didn't even think of that. I guess I was just so worried about having to ... come here and do ... 'that' ...
是啊,是啊,好了,谢谢。我不敢相信我竟然没有想过,我是说我好担心要过来这里做检验。
Janice: I mean, you can do it in the parking lot of a Taco Bell, but you can't do it at a doctor's office?
你可以在塔可钟餐厅的停车场做……但是你没有办法在诊所做吗?
Chandler: It was a "Wendy's!"
是在温蒂汉堡!
Phoebe: "Ipan Stripan, Glupi Glabi!" And that is the Swedish National Anthem! Thank you for asking!
这就是瑞典国歌,谢谢你问了!
Rachel: Wow, Ikea ... what a rich culture.
哇,宜家真是丰富的文化。
Rachel: Uhm, you know what? I have a-a friend who is a masseuse.
你知道吗?我有个朋友也是按♥摩师。
Phoebe: Oh, Ja! Ja!
喔?是吗?
Rachel: Yeah! She's ... uhm ... not very good though ...
是啊!不过她不是很行……
Phoebe: A-ha, A-ha, and why do you think that is?
啊哈,啊哈,你为什么会那样觉得呢?
Rachel: I don't know ... maybe it's because she has got such callusy fingers from playing crummy guitar ...
我不知道,或许是因为她的手指很僵硬,大概是练弹烂吉他造成的。
Phoebe: Ha-ha-ha ... or, maybe she has trouble loosening your knots because you're such a high-maintenance tight-ass!
哈哈哈……或许因为她很难放松你的筋骨,因为你真是个难搞的俏屁♥股!
Rachel: Phoebe!
菲比!
Phoebe: You know it's me?
你知道是我?
Rachel: For like a half an hour! Man, you can lie about Sweden!
嗯,知道半个小时了!
Phoebe: How-how can you come here?
你怎么能够到这里来呢?
Rachel: How could you not tell me you worked here?
你为什么没说你在这里工作呢?
Phoebe: I don't have to tell you everything!
我不需要告诉你每件事!
Rachel: Yes you do, if you're gonna make me feel guilty for getting a free massage!
如果你让我觉得来这里享受免♥费♥按♥摩是很罪恶的事,那你就要!
Phoebe: Tips not included.
小费还是要照算的。
Rachel: Oh!
噢!
Rachel: Phoebe, why did you lie to me about working here?
为什么你不敢说你在这里工作呢?
Phoebe: Because I was ashamed ok? I sold out for the cash!
因为我觉得很丢脸,好吗?我为金钱出卖自己!
Phoebe: And then they give me, give me benefits like medical, and dental, and a 401 Kur.
他们提供一些福利,像是医保、纳税什么的。
Phoebe: But you know ... you pay a price. Now I'm this Corporate stooge and punching a clock and Ugh! paying taxes!
但是你知道的,要付出代价的,现在我成了大公司的傀儡,每天打卡上班然后还要缴税!
Rachel: Phoebe, honey, if you hate it so much, you should walk out there right now and quit!
菲比,亲爱的,如果你这样痛恨这工作……你应该马上走出去,然后辞职。
Rachel: Be true to what you believe in! Honey, you have principles and I so admire that! I don't have any!
相信你所坚信的理念,亲爱的,你是有原则的人,所以我很钦佩你!我才是没有原则!
Phoebe: You know what? You are right. I am gonna quit. It's time I took my life back!
你知道吗?你说的对,我要去辞职。该是我重新生活的时候了!
Rachel: Good for you Pheebs!
很好,菲比。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: If you guys have microphones in there too, I didn't mean any of that. I love you.
如果你们在里面也有装麦克风,我在里面说的都不是真的。我爱你们。
Ross: Haha! Got ya! Die, die, die!
打到了!死吧!死吧!死吧!
Ross: Respectfully, professor R.Geller.
诚挚地,盖勒教授敬上。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Charlie: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Hey, how was, how was the Met?
嘿,大都会好玩吗?
Charlie: Oh, the museum was amazing!
博物馆真的很惊人!
Ross: Yeah? Joey really knows this art, huh?
是啊,乔伊真的很懂艺术,不是吗?
Charlie: Not so much, no. He had clearly memorized all the stuff to say, and some of it didn't even make any sense.
并不尽然,不很明显地他清楚地背下了要说的东西……但是很多东西都很不对劲。
Ross: What'd you mean?
你是什么意思呢?
Charlie: Well, for one, he was talking about paintings that were nowhere around.
嗯,例如……他谈论的都是根本不在展出的绘画。
Ross: Wait a minute ... wait, when you guys walked into the Met, did-did you go to the right?
等等,你们进入博物馆之后是往右边走吗?
Charlie: No, no, we went to the left.
不不,我们往左边走。
Ross: Oh Joey, Joey, Joey!
喔,乔伊,乔伊,乔伊!
Ross: Well still, I mean, it seems like you guys are having a great time together.
可是你们看起来也是度过快乐的时光啊。
Charlie: Yeah, yeah, it's fun.
是啊,是,很好玩。
Ross: What?
怎样?
Charlie: Actually, you know, Joey is your friend, and you don't really know me that well; it would be weird.
事实上,乔伊是你的朋友……而你也不是很了解我,这会很奇怪的。
Ross: What, I mean, a little, but no, what, go on.
嗯,可能会有点,但是不会啦,怎样呢?跟我说。
Charlie: Well ... I'm, I'm just thinking that maybe Joey isn't the right guy for me to be with right now, you know, maybe I should be with someone ...
嗯……我在想或许乔伊不是很适合我,你知道的,或许我应该跟……
Charlie: I have more in common with. You know what I mean?
跟我比较相像的人在一起,你知道我的意思吗?
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: But you know what? Um, I don't know, I think, I think you should give Joey a chance.
是啊,但是你知道吗?我想你应该给乔伊一个机会,
Ross: I mean, he's a great guy, and sure he doesn't know that much about art but ...
我是说他是个好男人,当然他是不知道很多艺术的东西,但是……
Ross: you know, you could always talk about that with someone else.
你可以跟其他知道的人谈论啊。
Charlie: Yeah, I guess that's true.
我想也是。
Ross: And if you think about it, I mean the reason he memorized all that stuff is because he thought it was important to you.
如果你仔细想想……他背下所有的东西只是因为,他认为那些东西对你很重要。
Ross: You know, that's the kinda guy Joey is.
你知道的,乔伊就是那样子的人。
Charlie: He is very sweet.
他是非常贴心的。
Charlie: Plus he's hot!
还有,他真是帅毙了!
Ross: That-that was gonna be my next argument.
这就是我下一个要争论的。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Charlie: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: You ready?
你准备好了吗?
Charlie: Yeah, let's go.
好了,我们走吧。
Joey: Wow!
哇!
Charlie: Thanks, Ross.
谢了,罗斯。
Ross: Yeah.
不客气。
Joey: Hey Ross! That art stuff worked, you hooked me up.
嘿,罗斯!艺术那些东西真是有效,你真帮了大忙。
Ross: Glad I could help man.
很高兴能够帮上忙,兄弟。
Joey: Although some of that stuff wasn't where you said it was gonna be, but ... I made it work.
有些你说的东西并没有在那里,但是我都搞定了。
Chandler: It is not ok that I'm aroused by this now.
我现在不能因为这个而勃起了。
Chandler: Hello?
嗨?
Chandler: Oh, hi, Doctor Connelly. Uh, no, she's not here but, you know, I can tell her. Should I be sitting down for this?
喔,嗨,唐纳利医生。不,她现在不在……但是我可以转告她。我应该先坐下来再听吗?
Chandler: Oh. Uh-huh, uh-huh, well, so, what's that mean?
那,那是什么意思呢?
Chandler: Ok. Uh, ok, thank you. Thanks.
好的,好的,谢谢你。谢谢。
Monica: Hey sweetie.
嘿,亲爱的。
Chandler: Doctor Connelly just called.
唐纳利医生刚刚打电话来。
Monica: Oh. With-with good news?
有好消息吗?
Monica: Of course it is not good news, you just said "Doctor Connelly just called". If it was good news you would've said "Doctor Connelly just called! "
当然不是好消息啰,你是说“唐纳利医生刚刚打电话来”,如果是好消息你会说 “唐纳利医生刚刚打电话来!”
Monica: But, uh, so, what-what is it? Is it, uh, is there a problem, is there a problem with me, or with you?
那,是怎样呢?是不是……有问题吗?是我的问题还是你的呢?
Chandler: Actually it's both of us.
事实上我们两个都有问题。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: Apparently my sperm have low motility and you have an inhospitable environment.
很显然地,我的精♥子活动力太低了,而你有不适宜着床的环境。
Monica: Oh. What's that mean?
喔,那是什么意思呢?
Chandler: It means that my guys won't get off their Barcaloungers and you have a uterus that is prepared to kill the ones that do.
意思就是说我的家伙根本没有办法出兵,而你的子♥宫已准备好,要杀死入侵的小兵了。
Chandler: It means ...
意思是……
Monica: Chandler?
等等,钱德?
Chandler: It means that we can keep trying, but there's a good chance this may never happen for us.
意思是我们可以继续尝试……但是我们很有可能永远都不会怀孕。
Monica: My God!
喔,我的!
Chandler: I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Monica: I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉。
Chandler: Well, we're gonna, we're gonna figure this out.
嗯……我们会想出办法的。
Monica: I know.
我知道。
Receptionist: Good morning Phoebe.
早安,菲比。
Phoebe: Good morning receptionist.
早安,总台小姐。
Receptionist: Here's your schedule for the day. Your first client is in room No. 1.
这是你今天的工作排程。你第一位客人在一号房。
Phoebe: Rachel Green? Son of a bitch, she came back?
“瑞秋·格林”,狗♥娘♥养的!她又回来了?
Phoebe: Are you ready for your Scottish massage? Put your face in the hole, lassie.
你准备好要享受苏格兰式按♥摩了吗?把你的脸放进洞里,小姐。


《老友记》本章剧本下载